Is she really THAT bad?

Is she really THAT bad?

Attached: a8573fe617f2cc05a08b442743f70bcb8a0e2fb0_00.jpg (512x287, 23K)

Yes.

Nah, I liked her.Shit kinda cute to see some goofy love story in that setting.She isnt the usual boring main too like in shoujoshit.

No. Far worse.

Nah, she wasn't even the worst thing about VS. Jannudrama and lack of Favaro & Kaisar ruined it.

I'm still mad and I'll forever be mad.

She's a slut.

Attached: chart dragon.jpg (792x890, 177K)

Literally a nazi.

Nah. She cool.

She was better

Attached: 9F16471A-873A-4D44-88E3-E409C08471A6.gif (500x278, 2.68M)

Yes

Attached: 1567357965157.png (499x598, 112K)

Yes, yes she was.

It had the best ass in anime, can't be that bad.

Attached: nina.jpg (448x1006, 75K)

Jannu drama was the only interesting part around the middle, but then Ninashit had to ruin it too

The flashback episode was good, but after that all the El Mugaro bs and Jannu's misery taking all the screen time ruined it for me. What a pointless subplot that went absolutely nowhere.

Neh. She was simply not Favaro.

Attached: favaro_leone_10980.jpg (557x557, 28K)

what the hell happened to second season, though? it's not like their endless budget ran out or anything because it was still insanely well produced.

Shitty soap opera writer

>when your antagonist is actually right, but chooses the most retarded method to go about it

Attached: charioce.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

He fought a god and lost. Love him or hate him, but you can't deny that he was a chad.

Attached: images.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

The only guilty isthe woman who wrote the script because "I saw the first season and had no fucking idea what to dowith th story"

I forget, did she ever get any?

Attached: Shingeki-no-Bahamut-2-06-16-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

she's not bad at all
the story used the already defined characters in a retarded way
IMO They should have adapted Twin Fangs for more Bro adventures of Favaro and Kaisar translations fucking when?

Who the fuck is this gonk ass chump?

She's whatever. The issue was perfect infallible man bishonen Hitler and old characters acting out of character.

The producer had the blame too. He brought the soap opera writer and arguably they bonded over their right-wing sensibilities

Literally this.

>right-wing sensibilities
why bother baiting like this when the show is long over?

Attached: 1520817242633.jpg (299x299, 20K)

she was fine but i wanted more favaro and kaiser adventures. her whole romance arc was kinda meh even compared to the amira shit.

At least there was more of best girl.

Attached: rita.gif (540x303, 2.79M)

The right-wing nationalism has been in the rise for years now and it's pretty big among the anime community. Just saiyan

Attached: nanking.jpg (736x449, 70K)

>Chinks
And nothing of value was lost ™️

>Twin Fangs
what's that?

At the start she was pretty cool. Ends up turning into something atrocious to watch.

Nips see chinks as the audience see the demons, some unhuman abomination that can be exploited as a natural resource

And this is relevant to the topic about an anime that revolves around a horny girl's adventures because...?

>some unhuman abomination that can be exploited as a natural resource

With the small difference that in RoB s1 it's clearly shown that the demons were evil and fully intent on exterminating the human race.

So turning them into victims in S2 is something that really doesn't work. They were not simply like a "defeated country"

Yes.

Attached: 1446073092098.jpg (720x720, 67K)

It could explain how the female writer and the producer clicked so well at destroying SnB. There's a strong nationalistic subtext with the soldiers worshipping the heika and justifying genocide as a mean to an end. Also the entire thing end with the heika still in power so nothing really changed, just like post-WW2 Japan

It's like S2 has nothing to do with S1.

Yes, and an opposite argument could also be made about the series being very left-wing, since it's about liberating slaves and a strong woman following her dreams. Now go back to /leftypol/ or whatever shithole you came from.

So it's based and redpilled, then?
Thanks for the recommendation!

Attached: AnimeRightFemininity.png (1200x1450, 1.85M)

I'll wholeheartedly reccomend this shit anime to you, crossboarding twitter-nigger.

No but the show she is in is very bad.

It's what season 2 should have been from the start... adventures of Favaro and Kaisar

Well, shes not cute, so yeah

Story wise Virgin Soul is a far better show than Genesis. Genesis feels far too big a tale for 12 episodes. Somehow a rushed original that also has a retarded plot.

Virgin Soul is a really neat story that was just sullied with the most annoying character imaginable. Dial that back 80% and VS is overall better than Genesis.

>Genocide entire races to save the world.
>Fuck up and wind up speeding up the apocalypse instead of taking your time preparing for it's inevitability in the future.
>Get bailed out.
>Get to smash dragon pussy anyway and everyone treats you like you did no wrong.
I fucking hated season 2 so much.

I do not know who this person is, i just want to say just looking at her is annoying me, is that a bad sign?

She fell in love with anime hitler who killed all her friends because he's hot and can dance.
Take a wild fucking guess.

Attached: doesnt matter if hes hitler he makes my pussy wet lol.jpg (1449x1080, 1024K)

Demon scum got what they deserved

>She fell in love with anime hitler who killed all her friends because he's hot and can dance.
holy fuck! WTF is wrong with her.

He is hot and based and has a cool hat.

>Be one of the best characters in season 1.
>Get your personality fucking gutted in season 2.
>Die saving the antagonist who absolutely should have died as he was too dangerous to let live.
>Get brought back as a corpse by saddened necromancer girlfriend.
>Blu-rays have to edit a smile on your face because originally you looked like a haunted, depressed husk of who you once were.

Attached: B2VpTtk.jpg (1920x1080, 110K)

Watch Rage of Bahamut season 1 and don't ever bother with season 2 no matter how curious you get. You'll thank me.

Attached: Rage of Bahamut Genesis - 08 - Anatae, Part 3 Beyond the Storm [1080p] [DUAL-AUDIO] [x265] [10bit] [ (1920x1080, 185K)

>demons were evil and fully intent on exterminating the human race
When was it ever shown? Beside an occasional mishap literally the only time we see demons act against humanity is Azazel's raid (which can be traced to a Giles de Rais who was a human anyway) and servant demons acting against humans ON BEHALF OF OTHER HUMANS. Demons as a faction literally just minded their own busines, the whole plot was instigated by a human. Retarded speedwatchers managed to miss the whole point of the show yet again. S1 did not present humans in a positive light in the slightest, four out of seven bounties collected in the first season were human bounties. And for that matter neither did S2, humanity is shown to be much reprehensible and cruel than demons, which for some reason got forgotten by the time Cheerios needed to be "redeemed".

>it's about liberating slaves and a strong woman following her dreams
No, it's actually about the woman liberating the slaves learning she shouldn't use violence to defend herself because it makes her "just as bad" as the people who tried to murder her son.

That too, but it has nothing to do with left-right bs and all to do with shit writing.

Disagree. Genesis was concise and had a strong sense of purpose, it's finale earned its sense of grandiosity. VS draged on forever stretching 12 eps of content into 24 with entire subplot going fucking nowhere and its finale fissled out like a wet fart. Genesis was a well paced action packed romp. VS was a giant waste of time.

Summarized it perfectly.

what the fuck were they thinking

Attached: 1566856289508.png (444x745, 382K)

The most retarded part about Jeanne's """lesson""" was the fact that Kaisar literally threw himself to protect Cheerios like a retard, which looked much more like a plain accident instead of the "consequence of her actions."

Genesis was good for like 3-4 episodes. The moment it stopped being a fun swashbuckler and tried having a plot it went to shit.

is not that common? I know a few women that are together with douchebags

It's some seething fag that keeps whining about hitler and "right-wing" politics in every RoB thread even though no-one else ever brings up politics. Nina and Cheerios aren't the most sympathetic characters ever, but I don't think there's anything weird about a girl chasing the man she likes even if he isn't the biggest saint around. Girls always lust after anti-heroes and villains as long as they're charismatic enough.

i'm still mad

Wrong, the moment plot kicked in the show found its footing.

>as they're charismatic enough.
The problem is that cheerios is a huge fucking wet blanket. It's impossible to guess what Nina ever saw in him because the director didn't care enough to give her the reason.

>huge fucking wet blanket
He's literally chad thundercock in the show, he's a king who also sneaks outside his castle to dance with qt girls. Most of the time he's only shown doing king business which is boring, but that doesn't make her any less of a girl magnet.

*make him

It's called Twin Heads, you mongrel
Anime fucking never

Attached: file.png (499x499, 418K)

>translations fucking never
ftfy

Attached: file.png (267x189, 68K)

>all the S1 cast get demoted to the background so that the slut can showcase her romance with Hitler
no one cares about that shit

If she wasn't following up Favaro, Kaisar and Rita she'd have been fine. As is, she had a damn hard act to follow and is masively vexxing for it.

nice ant pic, fagget

Attached: file.png (700x498, 744K)

As a character he is boring and shows little to no growth or emotions. Only retarded edgefags root for him. He's not entertaining to watch. Even his fangirls on tumblr call him a mannequin. Give me reasons why Nina would be interested in him, not how he appears to the audience. Nina fell in love with him without the knowlege of his true identity, and the scene is presented like a magic spell or something. It's lierally just because he's handsome and the relationship never develops beyond that, they don't have a single genuine conversation. Nina admits she doesn't understand anything about him in the last fucking episode. It's bad and unconvincing ans this is supposed to be the epic romance worth risking the fate of the universe, fucking trash.

>actually right
Not only he failed at killing the world ending god dragon, he angered and freed it

>you now remember the dragon following their ship for no fucking rason at all

Why the hell are you comparing what viewers like to what a horny 2D girl likes? If a girl met a dude like that irl then or course she would be at least curious, because all it takes is good looks and some status to get people's attention. Are you just bitter that guys like that have it easy regardless of how boring they are as a person?

>Why the hell are you comparing what viewers like to what a horny 2D girl likes?
Because the romance is between the characters not the audience dumbass. Nina fell for a bland fucking pawn and that whole demented sideplot took over the entire show.

Exactly. Then why do you care if he was bland and boring to you, when stuff like that obviously doesn't matter to Nina at all? Of course it makes him boring to watch from a viewer's POV, but it doesn't make their relationship any less credible.

she is a bit like Korra

the stupid dragon can't be killed tho
Every fucking one who tried to kill it failed miserably

Thats the point, his entire plan was retarded from the beginning, he wanted to use a super weapon whose creators got wiped out from history and he angered the gods and demons when they had finally joined hands in the first season when they got reminded of the sheer threat Bahamut was.

Nothing he did made any fucking sense

>defending cheerios and nina romance
Kek, the saddest thing I've seen today. Learn to stay on topic without changing the goal posts with every reply. My reply was to the comment stating women chase charismatic men, Cheerios did not present to Nina as such therefore that argument doesn't apply. Among many other things.

Why are /pol/tards so cringe, not even just /pol/tards, people like this are obsessed with politics to the point where it's part of there everyday life, they can't simply enjoy something, it's also us vs them

She awesome.

This guy.
He is the reason why anime should be restricted to basement dwellers that don't give a shit about the outside world.
Always trying to inject their bullshit into everything.

>Zombie
always best girl

Attached: happydays.jpg (600x450, 59K)

>still triggered that horny girl finds generically handsome hunk attractive
All I've been trying to say that your taste and Nina's taste in men don't need to align for her attraction to be credible. Stay mad faggot.

Probably the worst character in the whole 2nd season.

Never tolerate them, just ignore and report until they learn their lesson that Yea Forums isn't the right place for their ramblings. I don't understand why this series of all things got some of those faggots spewing their shit. It's a fucking fantasy anime with medieval-like world, so injecting modern day left/right logic to it is the dumbest thing ever.

Was a large part of the reason S2 was such a trainwreck.

>She is actually attracted by handsome manly men instead of craving the dick of a faceless shota cause he did something "kind" to her
>Hurrr hurrr worst character evah

Attached: 1506894210910.jpg (1225x500, 512K)

This devotion...

Attached: 1480107664294.png (300x263, 74K)

>charinina defender
>calls others faggots
Kek, imagine being this pathetic. Also Nina explicitly has no taste dumbshit.

Attached: 1475810421672.jpg (329x329, 16K)

Just saying what women often fall for. Of course tumblrinas hate to admit it but every single one of those hags would open their legs if a dude like Cheerios approached them irl.

Attached: 1522460551233.jpg (400x225, 15K)

This user is giving good advice, listen to him.

If only he didn't mistake season 1 with season 2.

In real life cheerios would be an incel because no woman would ever fall for somebody this devoid of personality. Unless he paid them.

Holy shit now that's a nice incel fantasy, good luck sir. I'm sure at least your mum finds your personality attractive, even if you are a hideous mongrel otherwise.

Attached: 1539705679543.jpg (750x728, 270K)

Not an argument, pathetic cheeriosfag. Literally nobody irl liked your husbando. His merchandise went straight to the trash bin.

>still thinking I'm talking about what viewers like instead of what the horny mc girl likes
This is some next level brain damage

>being so brain damaged you can't follow your own train of thought
I'll take pity on you and point out we've been talking about real life for five posts now. Whatever Nina likes is irrelevant.

I didn't mind her at all, she was endearing

Why would anyone irl care about a 2D dude except some fringe otaku? Cheerios' popularity means nothing because he's a fictional cartoon character. I said that if a dude LIKE Cheerios were to approach girls irl he'd be popular. Learn to read.

Yeah but I'd still smash

Attached: 1498894544181.jpg (5941x4082, 2.16M)

>dude LIKE Cheerios
And I replied how would that go. Kek. When you're too retarded to read your own posts that you have to resort to grabbing onto semantics.

And I answered to that but you seemed to already forget that. And now we're going in circles because you just can't comprehend how a girl who's established as a horndog right from the start might fall easily for a guy like Cheerios. Now do you have anything to add to this conversation except "h-his personality is boring so this is unrealistic!!" "he'd totally be incel u-unlike me haha"

Attached: 1521807524576.jpg (511x509, 36K)

(You) may not be interested in politics, but politics is interested in you. Progressivism has already crept into everything and anime is next on the chopping block. Buckle up for more diversity and forced political bullshit.

>Progressivism has already crept into everything
Excellent. Can't wait until capitalism falls as well.

>you just can't comprehend how a girl who's established as a horndog right from the start might fall easily for a guy like Cheerios
Imagine riding cheerios' dick this hard in a dead thread, imagine being too retarded to notice this is exactly what I said ten posts ago, imagine being too retarded to realize this wasn't even the point of the conversation. Please by all means, retard on.

And that's why is imperative to REEEE them away everytime they come out with their political crap in these threads.
Try to counterargument is like trying to cure poison with poison. Just middle finger and fuck off. I have no interst of anything that is outside of my room. Kill each other, vote for new hitler, make shit rain from the sky. Until i can fap to my waifus nothing of that touch me.

I wonder if Virgin Soul might have been better if it was longer. It seemed like it was initially set up that way and then someone told the head writer "Hey, you realize there are only 25 episodes right?" and then they rushed to conclude everything.

She is the worst. How they managed to go from “Next Anime Heroine like Lina Inverse” to worst shit ever vomited and then shat from any plot ever created?

I've been saying that Cheerios/Nina makes sense and yet you've been replying to me all this time. I've been wondering why. If you're saying that you agree with me and yet keep throwing bitchfits then it's pretty contradictory. Explain yourself user.

Attached: 1520739116621.png (404x404, 118K)

she literally is that bad
normally people wouldn't be worthy of this statement but "fangirling for hitler" just wins it for her

Jesus Christ, thank god I dropped the second season early. My memory of Kaisar remains untainted.

>Virgin Soul might have been better if it was longer
Then they should have paced it better. The whole first ten episodes could be condensed into five, and the whole angel realm arc was completely pointless padding.

She's horrible

I really liked her.
The fact that she fell in love with the absolute Chad triggered Yea Forums beyond any point of reason.

Kimetsu no Yaiba is watchable when Zenitsu isn't on screen but every moment he is is suffering. Imagine Zenitsu being the MC.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

I think Nina only used her whip twice. So much for being Favaro's pupil

Good thing that zombieland saga came out of this because that one cygames producer really like Rita. I hope they get collaboration it would be fun.

>just ignore and report
report what exactly

Funny.

Attached: 2.jpg (1920x1364, 1.18M)

The original concept was a schoolgirl type of girl with big tits as the lead. I'll never know how this became into Eva Braun, the anime. And not, the J-drama writer isn't enough reason because anime writers have to answer to the studio and they lack creative freedom. The director is so butthurt that he openly showed his frustrations despite that's shamefur dispray

>The director is so butthurt that he openly showed his frustrations despite that's shamefur dispray
I hope he didn't get blacklisted for that but who knows, Sunrise didn't call him for T&B S2.

Off topic discussion that belongs on other boards.

yes

She killed millions.

so what happened to amira

cheeriosfags really exist huh

Attached: kaisar.jpg (615x1000, 144K)

Kaiser deserved better.

At least they realized how badly they fucked up. But which genius thought it was a good idea to zombify Kaisar in the first place

i prefer the tv version

Yes. First season was also shit despite being overrated by contrarians.

Reminder that his actions directly lead to Bahamut waking up and destroying the ROB universe to make Granblue instead

>J-drama writer
What the fuck?

First season was great.
Second season was still pretty okay.

Attached: VERY fsat favaro travelling to helheim at incredible hihg speed bahamut.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

One of Cygames' rare failures which was covered up by lots of game codes bundling with the blurays

I wonder how would they approach a Shadowverse anime.

isnt that the recycled content "game"

From what i can see the only triggered ones are /leftypol/tards, thinking that the fact she fell in love with a tyrant is a some kind of alt-right propaganda.
This is pure cancer that doesn't belong here and need to be eradicated.

First ending was cute.

Attached: 1491798847934.png (426x680, 20K)

Only the leaders. It still has some plot with its own characters.

Attached: Luna.jpg (1778x1200, 301K)

yeah

Attached: 1509062075672.jpg (1449x3000, 618K)

One of the worst main characters I've seen in a while. She was pretty good at first but the moment they made her fall in love with Hitler is the moment she turned to shit. I wouldn't have mind if Cheerios got punished for his crimes but not only is he unpunished for all the genocide he committed he is actually rewarded for it. What the fuck were the writers thinking?

Attached: trying to appeal a cp ban on 4chan.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

She's too much like an actual pig disgusting 3d woman and that is why she's despised.

Why the fuck are yall kikes hating on Hitler?

This should be put in a manual on how NOT to make a sequel.

Nah, they are hating on the soap opera tier drama he brought.

It was dumb the way they positioned Nina's character against the choices that were presented to her. She literally could not lose. The way everything was set up she being groomed by the narrative to vindicate her cruch on cheerios, there was no moral dilemma for her, if she didn't help cheerios the worold would be doomed but they still somehow made it into a "I chose him over the world!" crap for the sake of drama.

He was handed the role of a protagonist Gary Stu who always gets his way due to plot and characterisation bending to his advantage, not thanks to his wit or skill, fucking narrative black hole, fucking shitty offensibly manipulative writing.
>cheerios is so unreasonably and pointlessly cruel even to children!
>just kidding, he's just a poor figurehead who didn't know better!
>nah, he's actually responsible for everything!
>but still feel sorry for him because his mommy died!

She was great from start to finish, obviously. Apart fron her overenergetic goofiness there's not a single fault in her.
She has a particularly superior taste in picking guys and dumping inferior suitors. All these cocksuckers hating on her are just assmad about her choices in the anime, if she became a hardened rebel and picked some other guy those same cunts would be singing her praises now. Based faithful ditz filtering out the hypocrites.

Attached: smug.jpg (712x674, 79K)

>Hitler
You are aware that by comparing Charioce to Hiter you're basically saying that every warlord in history of humanity was hitler? Stop being an autistic sperging jew and calling every warlord with a tyrannical rule some fraudy socialist commoner's name. Hitler was just a simple peasant like you and your family, not a despotical tyrant like based Charioce. Not to mention tyranny is one of the best government forms in history, reserved only for the greatest and absolute of chads, something a spineless commoner like you and Hitler can never be.

Only a spineless retard who can't think for himself would want to live in a tyrannical system. Unironically kys and remove you retarded genes from the pool.

Nina was a self absorbed retarded cunt without moral compass and it's okay to call her that, on top of being a one-note boring ass character. Her writing was ASS. You don't have to white knight for a brainless moron who didn't develop for a iota over 24 fucking episodes.