Childhood is having a hard time picking between Aeka and Ryouko...

Childhood is having a hard time picking between Aeka and Ryouko. Adulthood is realizing that Mihoshi and Kiyone is the real hard choice.

Attached: __ryouko_masaki_sasami_jurai_kuramitsu_mihoshi_masaki_aeka_jurai_hakubi_washuu_and_etc_tenchi_muyou_ (1016x1049, 818K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gUbQIvyHfjU
youtube.com/watch?v=Wy6ZKWq9Yug&list=PLSBpRMBOTLNf68c1cxCyyBStIJy-_6n8G&index=3
e-hentai.org/g/503032/0d637f64cc/
youtube.com/watch?v=FAGO4mLigk0
youtube.com/watch?v=kwnaehfxAv8
animeboards.com/showthread.php?t=22274
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also Tenchi Universe is the best Tenchi it had the most soul. You can't tell me you didn't go on a full feels trip the first time you heard Dimension of Love

youtube.com/watch?v=gUbQIvyHfjU

Attached: __kuramitsu_mihoshi_and_makibi_kiyone_tenchi_muyou_uchuu_hen_and_etc_drawn_by_kajishima_masaki__f543 (1033x1435, 294K)

I'll just grab a handful of sand and fuck that instead. Or find a non-poisonous jellyfish, lube that bitch up, and cum myself silly.

Hey man it is 2019 if you like having sex with men you do you. All that means is more mid 90's anime girls for me

Attached: __ryouko_masaki_youshou_jurai_kuramitsu_mihoshi_masaki_aeka_jurai_masaki_nobuyuki_and_etc_tenchi_muy (1011x1406, 336K)

I don't think anyone ever liked Aeka.

Kiyone a best

That appear anorexic. I think I'll just hump a rolled up sleeping bag rather than a sickly twig with irregular periods.

Aeka was just anti fun. She was always putting a stop to fun or trying to make things about herself. Kiyone was great cause she could let her hair down and have a good time, but you still could see she was the only sane one out of the main cast of girls.

the obvious choice is Kiyone. Mihoshi is such a stupidly dependent blond that she'll absolutely insist on always being involved and you end up getting two for the effort of one.

Men of culture choose oyakodon with Washu and Ryouko.

Sasami is the best girl.

Same thing, when I first discovered this series I pretty much had the same idea as you, don't get me wrong I still,like the two but as an adult I realized that either kiyone or/and mihoshi would make great wives.

>Childhood is having a hard time picking between Aeka and Ryouko
It was never a hard decision, Ryoko was the best option and always has been, I like Universe, but I hated the manzai comedy bullshit they pulled with Mihoshi and Kiyone.

Mihoshi always annoyed the piss out of me

She was a useless crybaby in the OVA too. Quit trying to act like it was Universe that changed things.

A patrician thread.

Aeka is compelling early on. Kind, beautiful, polite, and seems to have an S&M streak going on. But then her facade fades and it's clear she's worst girl.

Who? This isn't the 80's anymore grandpa.

Washu is the defacto better girl.

>She was a useless crybaby in the OVA too
Who, Ryoko?

>He watches processed isekai
Also it's 90s

And enlightenment is realizing that Sasami is the true choice.

>hurf its not actually the 80s it was made like two years later
you're still a decrepit fossil

Adulthood is shipping Aeka and Ryouko you mean

Adult or smol?

This, Washu is ascended taste.

where is Sasami in this?

Attached: 1297244683487.png (600x424, 427K)

It didn't help that Aeka sounded like an old hag in the English dub I grew up with.

I like her. My fave is still Ryoko though.

favorite girl from the spin off series?

for me its yukine

Attached: c90cf90ea3ce1e8f30bc735af7a89d97698949f9_hq.gif (320x179, 732K)

I love that song so much. When it played that end with Ryoko meeting Tenchi again. man.

And maturity is understanding that Sasami is truly the correct choice.

Wise choice, user. Wise choice indeed.

Attached: 1562379259505.jpg (740x545, 70K)

You can like both paisen. Ryoko is just better.

Attached: 1430378960025.jpg (850x1186, 750K)

I remember standing in line in middle school and arguing that Aeka was better than Ryoko

Patrician tastes. She is very smart.

Are you me? It was Ryoko in my case.

What would you get Ryoko for Christmas?

Attached: 1562379259533.jpg (912x1227, 93K)

My favorite memory was my middle school friend telling me his older brother told him he is too young to watch Tenchi and trying to kick him out of the room and using VHS to record the Tenchi episodes.

sake

Sake'

>not sharing the awesome that is the Tenchi Muyo series with your bro
Shitty brother if you ask me.

i liked that show but fuck me if i can remember anyone's name
it felt like they had 2x as many characters as needed and they were never developed beyond "you want to fuck her" save for the qt nigger elf

Attached: best choice.jpg (483x640, 53K)

Sounds like he didn't want to share his waifu.

Attached: 1463903185097.jpg (1181x1765, 400K)

a framed photo of me farting in her mom's ugly cunt

yeah, the show was really good but i almost would have prefered it to have been a slice of life to give time to establish all of the girls more. war on geminar was really fucking lewd too

Attached: c8f51dec4b.jpg (400x615, 99K)

Nigga, Ryoko is the best choice then and still is now. But If i had to pick between Mihoshi and Kiyone, I would pick Kiyone since she would make a better wife overall.

Especially the dark elf, can't go wrong with dark elves.

You might as well go the full distance and give her that hotpocket action.

Attached: 1475087456554.jpg (751x1064, 275K)

That ending hit me hard as a 9 year old. Ryoko was my first love. Still brings the feels.

>that scene where kenshi's massage puts her into heat and she fucking cums from the lightest touch

Attached: 1562033617100.jpg (916x963, 445K)

>Sounds like he didn't want to share his waifu.
My brother wanted the blonde airhead. My wife Ryoko was safe yo.

Attached: 1437526392532.jpg (1280x910, 201K)

I rewatch Universe every now and then. It is very nostalgic.

I don't know about you guys but i always binge watch all the tenchi stuff in december/winter. something about it being snowing and watching tenchi is very comfy and nostalgic. anybody else do this?

Attached: 1554952215023.jpg (1000x1000, 251K)

i used to rewatch ova 1/2 every other year and universe every 5th year or so but the treads run thin and frankly the last 2 ovas and that god awful tenchi ai series have ruined the appeal for me

i watched love hina for the first time this year instead
it was ok

>Ryoko
>sitting at PC
what the hell, she is either levitates with it somewhere under the ceiling or lies down voluptuously with a laptop, either on her belly or back, possibly while levitating

>That doujin where sasami watches from the doorway while tenchi fucks the other girls one by one

Attached: 1567909811738.png (331x510, 195K)

What would Ryoko be shitposting about?

Attached: 1437601316784.png (425x410, 63K)

Actually did that myself years ago

Nice.

It's been awhile since I've marathoned the series.

>Go through everything
>Starting with OVA 1 all the way to the third movie
>Hurts like a mother fucker everytime I finish

Why couldn't Tenchi catch on like Dragonball or Gundam?

Attached: 47539.jpg (848x1200, 432K)

aeka

be pissed nobody believes she is a wall-crossing flying space pirate with her own ship who is a special snowflake constructed being and not a normal child

Attached: tmuyo82.jpg (420x491, 35K)

I am still perplexed that they did an art that references the cover of that one obscure Iczer-1 manga that is unfinished anyway.

Or do they both reference something else?

Attached: tmuyoa73.jpg (1072x1477, 222K)

Enlightenment is realizing that it could never be anybody but Ryoko after all.

>Or do they both reference something else?
This most likely.

Attached: Definitely not a young Ryoko.jpg (874x1200, 174K)

>that scene where washu offers tenchi a blowjob to get a sperm sample

suprisingly lewd compared to the rest of the show

>Tenchi sperges out about it.
He needs to be bopped on the head.

Attached: 1464888153298.jpg (720x480, 65K)

its even worse because mihoshi was straight up about to watch because she had no idea what was going on. tenchi what are you doin my man

For reference.
I guess Iczer-1 was an AIC franchise like Tenchi, so that might have been the motivation.

Attached: 001cover.jpg (1968x3086, 3.35M)

>Implying I ever strayed from the path of Kiyone and Mihoshi.

Iczer-3 is 1990. Which must mean, Ryouko is adult Iczer-3 and Sister Grey/Sir Violet is Washu in disguise.

Attached: 014.jpg (1419x2097, 446K)

Mihoshi's a woman of unique tastes.

They tried pulling the same shtick with Tenchi too if I recall.

>pic related

Attached: 1482192194205.jpg (600x825, 233K)

And the tenchi series actually was based off an scrapped episode of bubblegum crisis involving the cast at a hotspring

Attached: image.jpg (850x1225, 379K)

>1482192194205.jpg
Nene = Mihoshi?
Who would the rest be?

honestly I'd rather have a geminar season 2 than ova 5

Attached: 1463905340860.jpg (1084x1510, 319K)

what a chad

does anybody actually even watch the dub? it seems kind of bad compared to the sub

>You will never have a loliBBA blow you for a sperm sample

Kiyone is infinitely better than Mihoshi, not even a contest.

i wonder what she was going to do with that sample.

>the chad kiyone vs the virgin miHOEshi

Why bother living?

Kiyone is the long-game.

Attached: 1466103164160.jpg (1468x2688, 346K)

>that one guy who still draws sasami lewds on pixiv

not today mr noose.

so wasn't there some sort of reasoning behind mihoshi being kind of dumb? she had an accident or ptsd or something that wasn't explained right? she used to be a galaxy patrol ace

Tied for me with Yukine and Lashara.
I wish Doll has gotten more screentime though.

Attached: isekaipantyshot.jpg (850x1591, 404K)

ova 3 teases that she hung herself after a her fiance cheated on her and they brought her back from the dead wrong but they never directly explained it

Attached: bear eats a slut.png (435x473, 163K)

In the OVA something bad happened to her that was definitely planned by (((someone))). What ended up coming out of it was now she has become an aberration of luck. And in such a high-degree that it's essentially her superpower.

Attached: 1477346739998.jpg (800x570, 115K)

its been a while since I watched but wasn't the blonde trying to pimp kenshi out for money/political marriage money.

hot. she's probably a voyuer too

I forgot about Kenshi's show and bitches. Did it ever get any decent doujins? Worth rewatching either way for the fun of it.

>Did you know I am a Pioneer

youtube.com/watch?v=Wy6ZKWq9Yug&list=PLSBpRMBOTLNf68c1cxCyyBStIJy-_6n8G&index=3

The dub had it's problems but man all those songs still bring me back

Attached: __ryouko_tenchi_muyou_drawn_by_rano__d5f890c2a627a250e1ab60bff82aad7f.png (724x1023, 1.48M)

theres some stuff from the official info doujins he makes at commiket every year

Attached: 1549954136861.jpg (1280x1750, 346K)

I actually just started watching this today.

I really need to configure MPC to not load English audio. I forget at the end of every episode.

Attached: 1468845501582.png (240x253, 86K)

hope you like the show user. its comfy

I know this is Yea Forums but the dub felt really good to me. There's a handful of dubs that feel acceptable and this one happens to be on the list imo.

Attached: 1463901751084.jpg (1300x1284, 501K)

Wew

It's kinda strange. I finished watching the OVA's including the extra episodes, and first 3 episodes of universe feel odd because of it.

yeah i know what you mean. it feels kind of odd since its an alternate universe/reboot thing.

Id recommend watching war on geminar. its 2nd best in my opinion after the ova, and the main character is actually based and borderline chad. its also got gundams

he also makes several girls actually cum

Attached: 1567731101750.jpg (600x600, 80K)

Just know that Muyo sorta just ends out of nowhere and you have to watch Ryo-Ohki to pick up on the story. Tenchi Universe is the best one and Tenchi in Tokyo is trash.

Ha, I'm actually downloading that right now.

Also PO'ed that fig. I'll have to make room somewhere for a 1/4th.

It's weird how terrible GXP is. Like half of every episode serves no purpose

Novels are better from what I hear. However GXP never jived with me to begin with. I'd rather have the OG crew cruising through space doing goofy shit, maybe fight a big bad.

Attached: 1463896698209.jpg (1652x2261, 899K)

So the later half of universe. That would have been great

the worst part of GXP is how much of a pushover loser the MC is. he's horrible

That was a easy choice for kid me.
Ryouko was probaby my first anime waifu ever.
I remember recording that OVA full of fanservice scenes where they showed even her fucking nipples and I would rewatch the VHS recording all the time in my bedroom.
Damn good times...

ryoko is perky as fuck too

The real question is why anyone would want the bitchy Ayeka over Ryoko's fun and perfect body.

honestly sasami is way better than ayeka, plus she's going to grow up to be a beauty

Opening song is great though.

Ryouko on that series where she uses a cut shirt with no bra was the cause of furious masturbation in my youth.

Boy oh boy.

Sasami is unquestionably great and endgame boss.

Do we have a date for OVA 5?

Yeah, even as a kid I didnt like Ayekas personality at all. Meanwhile Ryouko was easily likeable.
But, recently I've watched some scenes and I kinda understand why some people like Ayeka.
When she is not being a massive bitch she can be really cute too.
I guess if you are into tsundere girls she is pretty close to that trope.

I mean, Ayeka would obviously be the best mother.

I don't even see how this would be debatable.

>Sasami
Was there any fanservice with Sasami at all?
I was kinda wondering when my love for lolis started but I dont remember feeling anything for Sasami back then. Not even in any other anime, as a kid I was all about older waifus.

I didn't even hate Ayeka. She was still cute and I fapped to her some too, but shes pretty much the worst option despite the fact I like Tsunderes. The only one I really blatantly had no interest in was Mihoshi because of her being so fucking dumb.

Yukine by long margin.

did you fap to those doujins too?

I mean everything benefits from a nice healthy balance. Universe got the mixture down between slice-of-life to space adventures quite nicely.

She just needed to be broken in, user.

Attached: 1480549975985.jpg (1200x650, 75K)

As long as she maintained first dibs, yes
Never seen much for it which is a shame, it's a fun show that holds up well on re-watch and all the girls were great.

Attached: 1336087686130.jpg (1280x1584, 130K)

I havent bothered to watch any of the more recent spin offs. Are they worth it?
Fuck, why cant they just remake the series, all the characters and everything the same but with better artstyle?
Sailor Moon and Card Captor did it, although from what I heard they fucked up with the animation.

Attached: 406619-7454953-TENCHITOKYO - ep 26.jpg (624x474, 48K)

>main character is actually based and borderline chad
Dunno man, I was endlessly annoyed by the dumbness of that show wrt the harem lead. I don't tolerate harem cliches too well in general, but I could stand even fucking TLR for much longer. Isekai no seikiblabla was fucking impossible for me. Despite the elf and everyone.

Attached: [EightBit] Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari 06 [1280x720 Hi10P BD AC3 AAC][B832CB94].mkv_snapshot_17.04 (1280x720, 1.04M)

No thank you to a remake. Not in any if the current styles they've down for Tenchi since the 00s.

If they tried to make it look as close to this as possible then maybe.

Attached: ryoko.gif (500x295, 1021K)

>Fuck, why cant they just remake the series, all the characters and everything the same but with better artstyle?

AIC is hording the license. I wish that someone more competent got their hands on it.

Attached: 1488163419859.jpg (1181x1748, 395K)

e-hentai.org/g/503032/0d637f64cc/

The only obvious choice: loli

>Aeka was just anti fun. She was always putting a stop to fun or trying to make things about herself.
Now, don't get me wrong, Ryoko's my girl.

But you can't honestly say that in earnest with Ryoko apart of the cast. You seem to forget that both her and Ayeka plotted to send the other girls away in the first OVA series, and then Ryoko immediately left Ayeka bound and gagged in the basement so she could have fun with Tenchi by herself, and I fucking dare you to point out any continuity that Ryoko wouldn't pull that same gambit again if she got the chance.

Attached: 1554428302274.jpg (584x800, 117K)

>She was a useless crybaby in the OVA too.
Well, you're clearly biased, or you don't remember the OVAs at all.

She was a bit clumsy, but nowhere on the level of Tenchi Universe, get the fuck outta here.

>rewatched some episodes on youtube
>that fucking shit about grandpa being actually Ayeka's older brother who she loved and wanted to marry, but as a old men he pretends that he doesnt know her
>then the thing about Sasami having died as a kid and replaced by their sacred tree spirit or something
>and Ryouko was a lab experiment created by Washuu
>and then theres the weird as fuck movies
As a kid my mind could not fully understand how deep the series got sometimes but I always thought it was interesting.
Guess I really need to rewatch everything one of these days, I will probably enjoy the series more as I understand it better.

>ywn visit Washu in her lab for a quickie
>Walk back out like nothing happened

Attached: 1488163419871.jpg (833x1333, 275K)

The main thing that kills me is how much I enjoyed it as a kid and wanting much more, but it was impossible to find volumes of any of the mangas or figure out where to go from what we've seen.

Sasaki didn't die. She almost died. Also they will merge into one being when she is older.

Attached: 1480562566194.jpg (1000x900, 534K)

I forgot about the bamboo bot bros.

Everyone does.

Attached: DJI704aWsAAJG0Z.jpg (1200x1200, 197K)

blonde was always my favorite, I love princess types and she had a lot of character and was smug

geminar is a great watch, I highly recomend it. and you can watch the full series on youtube on funimation i think

Do not watch Ai Tenchi Muyo. It's just fucking awful 5minute episodes with new side characters that don't matter.

>Mihoshi and Kiyone
DUH
but in all honesty ryoko was best girl

what the hell I love arbys now

I'm thinkin' Arby's.

Wise choice.

Attached: 1463865108495.jpg (570x800, 49K)

what anime is this?

imagine lewding kiyone pasionatly while mihoshi watches and brings snacks

You can take turns with her, cuz I doubt she's into NTR.

Attached: 1482201468036.png (1002x1394, 708K)

Is mihoshi good in the dub? the only reason I don't really like her as much as the other girls is that her japanese VA is a bit obnoxious even though I think thats the point

Her voice is passable in the dub, yeah. It's overshadowed by Ryoko's and Ayeka's, hell even Washu's.

Attached: 1488163419749.jpg (1450x2048, 708K)

Much better in the dub, not quite so high pitched and even more appealing when she's speaking softly.

Attached: e7a1e26b574da98e1cdef2aff8b2c1b1.jpg (1000x1485, 191K)

Miyoshi could have been my favorite but she barely had any screentime.
She and Kiyone were pretty ignored considering they were part of the harem.

Was Tenchi Muyou the Poochie-est series?
>And now, another NEW CHARACTER nobody asked for!!!

That fig looks kind of cheap though, it looks like they just had a box of spare Ryoko heads and a surplus of bunnygirl bodies they needed to get rid of.

Only Kajishima canon imo.

I loved their antics, although Mihoshi felt like deadweight. Hard to believe she worked independently at some point.

They had a buncha temp characters. The only one that joined the harem that people disliked was Noike.

Attached: 1488163419896.jpg (1244x1280, 349K)

Who the fuck picks Kiyone?

Wasn't there that one shitty normie girl in Tokyo or whichever it was?

>I don't think anyone ever liked Aeka.
I challenge someone to actually make a compelling argument for Aeka not being worst girl.

same
true

Bitch got money and trees. Tenchi's love money and trees.

That depends on if we're including Sakuya.

I think you mean Sakuya.

Attached: Sakuya5.jpg (350x330, 41K)

Mihoshi's great, I love a bimbo, but Washu is the best girl. Almost all good things stem from Washu

Technically due to succession rights that's Tenchi's money.

We don't talk about that show

>The only one that joined the harem that people disliked was Noike.
What about the tree Tenchi had sex with?

We definitely don't talk about that movie.

God I can't stop masturbating to Ryoko.

I can't help but have a soft spot for it because it was the last time the dub voice of Ryoko voiced the character before Ai's dub last year.

I don't even understand why Noike was added. She doesn't seem to fit in with the rest of the harem as well.

even tenchi's grandma is after his cock, dude is fucking unstopable

Attached: airi.png (691x468, 398K)

I mean Tenchi is literally a God and Airi has some weird anti-goddess stuff in her.

This

God I would literally kill a man for some decent Tenchi porn.

theres a few decent ones out there but nothing amazing. I wish the series was more popular

>I wish the series was more popular
The series was insanely popular, it's just that it was popular before comiket doujins were widely available on the internet. I'm sure there's a shitton of Ranma doujins too that we'll never see.

>All these bastards endlessly drawing gachatrash doujins
>Old 10/10 series that have little if any porn
Atleast Tenchi has some okay art here and there, but its a damn shame it doesn't get more

Like I said before, I'm sure plenty of said porn exists, it's just that it's all pre-internet.

> I'm sure there's a shitton of Ranma doujins too that we'll never see

isn't like a huge fraction of doujins unscanned? kind of tragic honeslty

>isn't like a huge fraction of doujins unscanned?
Yes, even to this day. The difference is now all the big name releases get scanned.

Imagine putting your heart and soul into drawing a fanwork, and then almost no one ever sees it and it is forgotten. I can understand wanting to make more money, but if you were only ever going to sell so many copies, why not scan it and share it out anyways?

>but if you were only ever going to sell so many copies, why not scan it and share it out anyways?
Lots of artists sell their comiket stuff online now

what was the deal with the animator who tried to make some sort of hentai animation of ayeka? i think theres still a clip of it around the net right?

Because there's a discrepancy between American fans and Japanese fans. Tenchi is catered to the Japanese, they get all doujins and shit in regards to their favorite series. Back then we didn't have access to this stuff as readily as we do now.

Point being: She was intended to be added a long time ago, right after OVA 2, but company related shit happened. When we finally got OVA 3 with Noike, we already had a buncha movies and other spin-off titles. Everyone was familiar with the way things were structured with those. Kajishima stayed firm to his vision which took people by shock.

Attached: 1562379259462.jpg (1101x802, 237K)

I do. Because Ryoko won in it.

Geminar is quite a lot of fun. It qualifies as Isekai but came out before the genre really kicked off so doesn't feel like the trash we get twice a season these days. It's honestly the best thing that's come out of the Tenchi universe in a while. Ai Tenchi Muyo was such a disappointment

Attached: c23138d655469630249d0858e7bd7e9f.jpg (798x1080, 737K)

Are you sure we're talking about the same movie? The one where Tenchi fucks a tree in the form of a woman?

The best Tenchi is Space Ship Agga Ruter

And he could never really get all the way into it, because of lingering memories of Ryoko that she couldn't erase.

It's hard to say Ryoko "won" when this is a franchise where everyone is a winner.

Yep. It's pretty clear that Ryoko won. Even Aeka acknowledged it.

I feel like geminar also really embraces the harem aspect of the series well with male characters being literally outnumbered by girls and being treated like breeding horses for mecha pilots

god I wish that were me

There's like the three distinct canons you can choose from. If we're talking Kajishina canon then yeah, harem end. Others? Not so much.

Only in the OVA canon, the movies follow the Universe canon where it was only ever really a question of Ryoko or Ayeka, like it was just another standard harem series.

3 red gems of power

The world's concept of female mecha-pilot uniforms was especially enlightened

Attached: 1315400483828.jpg (2888x2000, 1.1M)

Upsets me greatly that they didn't atleast embrace one another at the ending of the movie. I just wanna see Tenchi kiss at least one of these girls or acknowledge them physically. Goddamn it's mind-numbing.

Attached: 1562379259522.jpg (682x1024, 133K)

I really want a space pirate tenchi like GXP but on the other side having space adventures like one piece in space. also with a good main character that acts like kenshi

Attached: b63474c5-5e76-44bd-bbef-797fd9cde93b.jpg (400x600, 65K)

the nerdy mechanic purple hair girl on the left was severely underrated. she's my #2 after yukino

the best thing about tenchi is that there isn't ballon tits like modern anime and it embraces B cups and 90's style bodies

You have no idea.
There's a doujin or two dedicated to explaining how they evolved from lingerie as a means of wooing male pilots, and how the Church puts out some bullshit line about them being needed to resist against Ahou sickness or something.

Reminds me of how Ar Tonelico 3 justified stripping clothing off increasing the power of song magic.

>that yukino tummy

delicious

what was the reasoning behind all the lewd influence in the geminar world? I remember there was a ceremony where the girls wore cat ears

>what was the reasoning behind all the lewd influence in the geminar world?
Boners

>ywn be able to bench-press all your wives

Attached: 1567909165779.jpg (1024x1430, 258K)

tenchi's strong as fuck from plowing all those fields and girls

Washu is literally perfection.
I bought and played the entire Blazblue game series simply because Kokonoe reminded me of her.

Attached: kokonoe03.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

Good tastes, user.

Attached: 1562379259465.jpg (1444x2048, 468K)

i like how washu's hair and headband looks like a crab

>Mihoshi and Kiyone
Not Washu

Shit taste detected.

MILFmind

Attached: 1463900521470.png (1872x1072, 2.73M)

somebody post her milf form

This one good?

Attached: 1473631765844.jpg (1130x1600, 707K)

Pretty sure it was because there were so few men that they made everything have more sex appeal, more sex appeal was added to attract men, and otherworlders decided to lewd everything up more

Attached: 9180-1864487015.jpg (420x432, 52K)

Attached: 1488163419846.jpg (1103x1540, 686K)

>vagina bones
>tummy

Attached: 1551982633457.jpg (549x633, 72K)

we should do a tenchi ova rewatch like how they do a torodora rewatch every december

>soul
Useless fucking meme. Articulate your thoughts better.

Petrea Burchard is the proper voice of Ryoko, the rest is take it or leave it.

Well?

Attached: 1475152861166.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

of course. brown elves are great

The porn gets scaned, at least the major artists, but a lot of non-porn never gets scanned.

Some Yea Forumsnon were taking pictures at Comiket for us. Some booths were selling "Doujins" of basically minerals, like fan books for people interested in minerals and rocks, basically interesting pictures, not porn content.

Those never get scanned of course.

Kiyone is a miracle of the Universe.

Attached: miracle of the universe.png (640x480, 281K)

out of the main girls I honestly think her and washu would be the best mothers

>theres a 60 episode spin off
Fuckin hell so this series is still ongoing I guess

Dual Parallel Adventure

youtube.com/watch?v=FAGO4mLigk0

is this the same studio? is this show decent?

>Career focused woman
>Also The Law
You're right.

Attached: 1562379259506.png (595x842, 327K)

Ai Tenchi Muyo?
It's 5 minute episodes and every 5th is a recap, it's about 2 hours altogether.

Oh yeah, Dual is great.
It's one of Kajishima's works, so it's canon in some fashion, the girls are even in GXP.
It's like Evangelion filtered through Tenchi Muyo.

There's also another OVA season getting made, focused on Kenshi's youth before he gets sent to Geminar, and Tenchi and Seina's kids.

Attached: 1405268263062.jpg (3600x2700, 2.91M)

Yes it is. People obviously compare it to Evangelion due to the mecha designs but it's much more happier and goes on a different tangent. Plus it's all about dimensions, so it throws subtle clues tying itself to the baseline Tenchi series.

Attached: 1565738630978.png (1181x1748, 360K)

is it similar to tenchi with girls and such or is it more of a different genre? might have to give it a watch

>due to the mecha designs
And the character relationships.
There's the protaganist, the only guy that can pilot a giant robot because reasons.
The Tsundere that's been part of the program since she was born.
The not quite human cutie with an unnatural hair color whose emotions are hard to perceive.
And the slightly older woman who's been charged with guardianship over them.
Now I'll grant you the last girl throws a wrench into this comparison, but until then it's fairly solid.

Sounds boring. I don't care about their kids.

What if I told you one of them is a rapist?

He too builds his own ensemble of women like Tenchi, but other than that, it's mix of slice-of-life and mecha. Really all there is to it.

Attached: 1488163419843.jpg (874x1213, 107K)

>tenchi actually fucked the rabbit

Wait what the fuck is that pic?
Did Tenchi put a baby in all the girls, even Ryo-Ohki?
Goddamn what a madman.

Please tell me that image is non-canon, that's retarded.

Still not interested.
Welcome to Kajishima canon.

I liked Aeka. I thought Ryoko was kind of an asshole.

he also made out with his fucking grandma

He married all the girls in his house, the only one I have any doubt about is Tokimi. So far the only ones that haven't had a kid are her and Sasami.
Seina married all his girls as well, including the ones that kidnapped him from his wedding.
It's a harem series, it has a harem end. What's so hard to grasp here?

Attached: 11.jpg (1200x1681, 402K)

>three kids with the fucking alien bunny
I'm laughing so hard at this, and I'm wondering how he even did it.
Did he seriously stuff that small creature or does she has a humanoid form?
Cuz if she is only a bunny then fuck thats hilarious, how no one stopped him?!

She gets a human form in the second OVA season, but she usually stays in child form, her mind doesn't quite fit with the older form we get a look at in the episode when it happens.

Attached: ryo ohki.jpg (640x800, 708K)

Humanoid form, that starts out as a child and eventually becomes an adult. She can change forms at will and so can the kids I think

She gets a humanoid form. Got one in OVA 2, but she's basically a kid for it.

Her sister Fuku also has a human form, but we don't see it in the series.

Attached: 29.jpg (1280x1856, 379K)

Washu was my first waifu from 1st grade, she’ll always hold a special place in my heart

Attached: E1E9241D-14A3-49DB-9A47-C86545A94E2F.jpg (827x1227, 573K)

pretty based taste

honestly growing up tenchi was amazing because almost all the girls were older. I fucking still love older women. cougars are the best

This is why Tenchi Universe was the best iteration. Love dodecahedron condensed to mere love triangle, more coherent story, smaller cast to keep SoL moments more focused. Plus just plain better directing.

Tenchi is best when Kajishima is reined in.

But when he's still involved, ie- OVAs 1 and 2.
This is why Ai Tenchi Muyo is shit even though it had Negishi directing again, because Kajishima didn't have anything to do with it.

So it's kinda a George Lucas thing going on huh

Basically.

I wish we got to see more of ayeka's battle outfit. it was pretty cool

Attached: ayeka_battle_armor_by_sk_dan_dtvzkp-fullview.jpg (900x790, 55K)

How do the battle outfits even work and do they do anything special?

honestly I think they just look cool. Ayeka specifically I think wore a traditional outfit so hers was just a tradition thing. I think ryoko wears like a spandex thing

Son, get on this lore.

Attached: 1560565556071.png (1550x1000, 190K)

"Reasonably incestuous" is the best way I've seen this described.

tenchi has pretty deep lore for a harem series.

I reminds me a lot of that one family tree pic from the School Days universe, with the nigga who literally fucked and put a baby in every female in his own game, and I think fucked some of his daughters and granddaughters as well, and almost every girl in School Days has that fucker as a father.

That one is a mess.

>Washu was actually married and had a real ass baby at some point
>and Mihoshi is one of her descendants

Consider my mind fucking blown right now...

Attached: 1444946336140.jpg (582x581, 135K)

Attached: FamiliesNamed.jpg (5587x1453, 1.58M)

She might be from the long gone part of the franchise, but Kiyone will never be forgotten.

Attached: kiyonef.jpg (652x448, 65K)

Yeah, you learn all about it in the third True Tenchi novel.
Washu is responsible for most of the good things in Tenchi.
Ryoko, Ryo-Ohki, Fuku, Mihoshi, Mitoto, Mikami, and probably a few more things.

Attached: tenchiban0808_p11.jpg (1200x1693, 438K)

But OP, my childhood was knowing Washu was always best girl.

The Tomaru guy is the fucking best.
I really wanna play the games just to see how that insanity happens, but its probably jap only.

I'm still waiting to learn a damn thing about House Tatsuki.
Masaki and Kamiki are practically joined at the hip ever since Seto wanted to /ss/ Azusa, and Amaki is full of assholes trying to backstab their way to the throne, but there isn't a single named member of Tatsuki.

Yes! Another good Tenchi Muyo thread.

Yes. Universe is way better.

>but its probably jap only.
The ones starring Makoto seem to be translated, but none of the others.

i watched it not knowing it was a tenchi spinoff and it was a solid 8/10.

Just a reminder.

Attached: best_girl_wins.png (1129x769, 731K)

Got the art by itself?

Urgh. Ryoko is so soft and cry baby in the OVAs. I like the crazy space pirate from the Universe way more. Plus she has that hot bounty hunter as a rival.

Would pay fortune for this one.

Attached: Kiyone artwork.jpg (464x566, 83K)

Ryoko is a given but I'm surprised Kiyone of all people is second and Washu third.
To me they are all top tier waifu but those two are quite possibly the ones with the least screentime.

the absolute state of ayeka

Because natural selection. Only the chaddest enjoyed the hot girls. The rest only wanted to see dudes fighting

Of course.

Attached: perfection.png (441x600, 166K)

If that was the case why didn't Sailor Moon became as big as Dragon Ball in the West.

I think Tenchi Muyo was the very first harem anime I ever watched, and at this point in time I'm positive its still one of the best to this day.
I have a very vivid memory of me and my younger brother getting home late evening from school, and before playing snes/ps1 games we would turn the CRT tv to watch anime, and it was that one hot spring episode of Tenchi Muyo, and even though I dont think I even knew what masturbation was yet the girls almost naked became engraved in my mind.
Before Tenchi Muyo we only knew shounen anime like Yu Yu Hakusho, Saint Seiya, Dragon Ball.
El Hazard was the next harem anime on tv.
Anyway, now I'm surprised that Tenchi Muyo was ever allowed to air on tv with such lewd content, but I'm glad it did.
Also holy fuck I just remembered, that episode where Ryoko pretends to be pregnant and lays a black egg had me confused for a while.

Thank you.

That horrible, flat Ryoko design made sure that I will never dare to watch it

That's exactly why I prefer the Universe timeline. Also, which other Tenchi Series is from the same director of Universe?

Is it a question?

I dont remember this egg, wtf

Boys tries to decide between Ryoko and Ayeka
Men tries to decide between Ryoko and Washu

I love how Ryoko garnered half the total vote. Every other girl never stood a chance. Total victory and btfo.

GXP starts average and turns bad eventually, but has its moments. Greminar was overrated crap.

I fucking love that this series canonically has Tenchi impregnating all them bitches. Fucking alpha series as fuck, Geminar was also terrific what ever happened to the sequel? Last I heard it was next up.

>Greminar was overrated crap.
Get a load of this shit taste.

>Anyway, now I'm surprised that Tenchi Muyo was ever allowed to air on tv with such lewd content, but I'm glad it did.
If you're talking about watching it on toonami then chances are a lot of it was censored, you should really definitely rewatch the series uncensored. I would say dub for nostalgia reasons but seeing as how they can't keep voices for shit for the later series, I'd personally stick with subs but that's just me.

I never could find a better more up to date chart than this

Attached: 1548812017888.jpg (523x731, 183K)

I've been thinking of marathoning this show how do I read that or is there an order?

How do I read this chart?

based

Attached: 6709c84d4ba39fcb258be74f4d91b750.gif (372x540, 47K)

redpilled

Attached: Mihoshi.gif (307x497, 24K)

cheap fanservice

Attached: ai-tenchi-06123b7b5a5cb6a4512bc10df35ae5661409323065_full.png (520x1267, 236K)

Bunny girls were my awakening

That's a policewoman, can't you tell?

Attached: hi there this is the police.png (373x952, 159K)

Can we just adress for a minute how girls in giminar have magical tramp stamps above their ass so they don't get pregnant? What a wonderful place, only way it could be hotter is if it was a womb tattoo

Attached: 51xxGsYj0fL._RI_.jpg (500x375, 39K)

Wasn't there supposed to be a new series? I remember an announcement a year or two ago.

>church mandated womb tattoos
I think they're holding back a little for the male pilots sake.
Or maybe they save those for when they get pregnant.

Cool, a tenchi muyou thread

I think the church removes the tattoos when the girls get married so that they can get pregnant.

There was ai tenchi muyo which was only 5 min long episodes and was shit

I just want to see her fuck tenchi, is it too much to ask?

So far the only one we've seen him fucking is Noike while Sasami was peeking in on them.

But, Washu is the only one so far to give him a son.

Yeah, but maybe there's another tattoo that goes over her belly to ensure a healthy pregnancy.
Let me dream.

Oh, so they actually fucked?

Redhead worst girl

So the general consensus is ayeka worst girl?

I think that's been the general consensus for the past 30 years.

You're still a child. Sasami is the obvious choice.

I think so

They do and Tenchi's only son is from Washu. And if I remember properly, the son leaves to do archaeological stuff and finds the first empress of Jurai and is in a relationship with her

Welp. Thread was fun while it lasted. Glad I could share this time with you tenchi bros

Dont let it die

Wasn't Mihoshi the one to fuck him first? Ayeka and Ryoko were arguing over who got to be first, and Mihoshi somehow managed to randomly sleepwalk into Tenchi's room and onto his dick.

In think she did, clearly got his virginity taken by delicious brown first

I miss the '90s aesthetics

Attached: b614b94e2e062fa73fd1b66ef0abe0a5.jpg (1091x795, 186K)

New Thread
New Thread

That thread doesn't feel as comfy as this one, apparently there's anons who dislike classic anime In the thread.

I remember the fanfic "Self-Insertion" where she was raped to death by a psychotic self-insert Gary Stu.

Good times.

Thread's not yet over.

>Seina
Who the fuck is Seina?

Mihoshi is cute and clumsy in the OVA. In Universe, they ruined her and flanderized her clumsiness to the point that she was borderline retarded.

Could have sworn it started in the 80s user

MC for GXP and a friend of Tenchi's from Masaki village. Has super bad luck powers that somehow get reversed when in the presence of his harem.

She's also useless. easily the worst girl.

Ah, thanks. I had a hunch after I posted that, didn't see GXP yet.

Refined taste user-kun. Definitive top 2.

It's not good. I recommend skipping ahead every time the robot or the 3 human dudes talk.

Just get the opening song.

Same.

what a chad.

In the manga, yes. She fucked him while asleep.

Attached: 57ea0cecdb2c75d794dcb6ee2bf22e5f3e6fafb9.jpg (490x844, 380K)

Big monkey milkers

How the hell did he not wake up from that?

Attached: Ryoko copy.jpg (1627x1143, 1.03M)

WHAT THE FUCK IS WASHU?
how is she related to future Sasami AND Mihoshi what the fuck?!

Goddess.

Mihoshi was sleep walkingraping, Tenshi was awake

Washu is one of the three goddesses making her the sister of tsunami and she was married to some ancestor of Mihoshi and had a child with him. It's all written on the chart user

Attached: 10257985_742734352416673_151911771333421493_n.jpg (446x387, 24K)

Attached: 10653555_830341930322581_3338240920001179367_n.jpg (250x188, 9K)

Attached: c65bfaa8-dd6e-4f50-b72c-adf3809fe09922.png (1600x1082, 1.11M)

Attached: jkhgujf56r68fd7ur6.jpg (1040x1900, 516K)

Attached: 10011204_741330682557040_94587116177310864_n.jpg (470x900, 80K)

Attached: 17398_940510799305693_8431621231363518541_n.png.jpg (600x850, 73K)

Attached: t3.jpg (1280x1500, 563K)

Stop postings pics of my wife please, thank you.

Attached: 1381888056490.gif (320x240, 954K)

Attached: 10308298_740703252619783_2335561031008449397_n.jpg (960x729, 52K)

Attached: 1509301136935.jpg (508x700, 65K)

Attached: 15df78713a83b7c75c2770aac4d6a3a2.jpg (700x986, 246K)

Attached: RA_toschool.jpg (465x456, 53K)

Attached: CjN2R-9UoAESR_L.jpg (600x337, 47K)

Washu, Tsunami, and Tokimi are Choushin- literally Super Gods.
They had a suspicion that there was something still more powerful than themselves, so they were going to find it by poking and prodding at the universe to see what happened.
Tsunami decided the route she would take was to turn herself into a tree and give some space pirates the power of the Tree Ships and the Light Hawk Wings. Those space pirates eventually became the Royal Family of Jurai.
Washu decided that she would go down and incarnate herself and commit acts of science on the world.
While she was a professor at the Space Academy, she fell in love with one of her students, not knowing that he was a Kuramitsu, practically royalty in his own right.
Meanwhile, she was an orphan that had clawed her way up the ranks of the Academy.
If you want to know more, read the damn book.

Attached: ryo_nag.jpg (450x661, 58K)

Nagi needs more fanart.

>And everybody gathers in one house because they wand to fuck and breed a selfinsert harem lead boya.
Tenchi Muyo has overdone it way too much. Waste of great art/setting and designs/girls.

Attached: tmuyoa83.jpg (1008x1338, 253K)

Attached: 10296654_744453518911423_7125162800600687115_n.jpg (960x686, 71K)

Attached: tumblr_nabnx1p1C21skcniqo1_1280.jpg (600x543, 49K)

Sasami's small breasts.

Attached: 1450593588357.jpg (525x410, 65K)

Attached: 1405177321411.jpg (829x1225, 249K)

Bigger than Ayeka's misquito bites, eventually.

Attached: sample_f83799b02923d0a23008f94ca8d87e83.jpg (850x588, 138K)

Attached: RTa_sword.jpg (599x600, 81K)

I love Ryoko too. She's my absolute fave. Thank you for all the fanart

Attached: RyD3Cfrl.jpg (437x640, 57K)

I liked her

The real Poochie was the Tenchi that has kept blocking our view of the great girls all along.

Attached: tmuyo13.jpg (863x436, 97K)

Attached: 10154111_741749145848527_4125952135675842509_n.jpg (778x960, 85K)

Attached: 10178030_743181182371990_1763956406808894538_n.jpg (352x500, 31K)

Attached: 1454872689030.jpg (872x1080, 172K)

>Mihoshi somehow managed to randomly sleepwalk into Tenchi's room and onto his dick.
Which chapter?

Attached: 1505749279530.jpg (350x549, 33K)

Attached: sXpRVGB.jpg (1920x1200, 383K)

Nigga even I can bench press nothing.

I have a question for those anons that found sasami attractive when they were younger...
...how and when did you actually know you were into younger or petite characters? As in when did you start to realize you had lolicon tendencies?

Attached: 10299974_744461368910638_2419007340428407530_n.jpg (765x768, 64K)

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1200x1600, 326K)

Attached: 1797413_742801119076663_3221961915591618372_n.jpg (665x960, 110K)

Attached: 1522543_852790504744390_8543750264725064803_o.png.jpg (1366x768, 53K)

>Adulthood is realizing that Sasami and Washu is the real hard choice.
FTFY

What are they doing in the middle of the mountains? Clearly that's not rock climbing

Attached: 10308730_746555755367866_6641844058964548414_n.jpg (857x960, 107K)

Attached: tumblr_nrrwecFC6w1skcniqo1_1280.png (711x743, 187K)

Don't remind me of this cunt.

Attached: Tenchi_Muyo___Ryoko_Hakubi_by_avenger504.png (1024x768, 201K)

Attached: 10296581_742758969080878_6622839441447679392_n.jpg (682x960, 204K)

Wait, tenchi and Ayaka are semi blood relatives?
Oh this got real funky fast.

Attached: 1551978471772.png (834x1280, 732K)

Why does everybody hate tenchi in Tokyo? I haven't seen it yet

It was bad. Also, most people really hate the other girls pushed aside and Tenchi being with Sakuya.

Attached: 1545164_742762292413879_56060476027072315_n.png.jpg (520x796, 45K)

Galician Liquor

Attached: 2007-06-05-57778.jpg (1280x1259, 147K)

My dick.

The premise is that Tenchi moves to the city for school, and leaves all the girls behind. While there, he meets Sakuya, some normal girl.
Meanwhile Sasami has an honestly quite interesting b-plot that ties in later.
If I concede it anything, it does a good job of displaying how the formula breaks down when Tenchi and the girls are apart.
Tenchi is dull as fuck(no surprise there) and the girls are directionless with little to bring them together.

Attached: 10256560_746555908701184_5213064943031071368_n.jpg (960x653, 75K)

Attached: 10304344_782636118426496_8976124838084374044_n.jpg (700x450, 45K)

Attached: Ryoko6.jpg (478x359, 17K)

Attached: 1551977334915.jpg (1268x1920, 718K)

Attached: 10704122_10152316826760216_6746774762008690369_n.png.jpg (848x480, 51K)

>Mihoshi can suck and fuck without even waking up
How does she do it.

Attached: 10418368_833669066656534_3275751926660735214_n.png.jpg (500x506, 25K)

Attached: 10294436_743939645629477_3550509634999944392_n.jpg (879x658, 56K)

I only saw one Tenchi Muyo anime on TV and I liked it a lot, but when I started searching for it in my adulthood, I learned there are a million projects and I don’t know which one I watched, specially since it was dubbed.

I only remember that the opening song of this version I watched had something something being a pioneer in its lyrics, very upbeat, does anyone know which one I’m talking about?

That's the dub of the original Ryo-Ohki series.

Attached: R22.jpg (1488x1090, 411K)

It gave me that awesome opening and Ryoko's date episode. So it isn't completely worthless

nice, will check it out

Attached: Adult-ryoko-1.jpg (415x799, 35K)

>Add a shit boring girl
>Waste a bunch of time on normie school life shit
It has been a long time since I watched it, but as I recall it felt nothing like the other Tenchi series and mostly felt like a load of boring filler.

Attached: 1004868_741748309181944_1888755060382830741_n.jpg (932x727, 57K)

That episode made that series worth it. She looks so good.

>haha wouldn't it be cool if we saw Tenchi go to SCHOOL??? In TOKYO???
NO FUCK YOU

Attached: 10155122_744462602243848_7503644460088232474_n.jpg (421x600, 35K)

Attached: 10313530_741329249223850_1870287806169251193_n.jpg (706x529, 23K)

Attached: 10274188_741329285890513_4227144698872920763_n.jpg (357x960, 27K)

Mommy

Attached: ready_torock.jpg (720x480, 99K)

>a tenchi thread may hit bump limit

I fucking love you bros. We're kindred spirits

I just want more space adventures with new girls desu. They should do more spin offs

It's a well liked series that still manages to hold up today

Can't agree more on that

>Ryoko pulled Aeka off a deadly cliff
OTP confirmed!

Attached: tmuyo10.jpg (1006x1451, 329K)

ooohohohoho

Attached: tmuyoa35.jpg (503x742, 41K)

You can try all you want miss but you'll never out do naga's laugh

I miss the old trope of drunk girls being bright red. I remember ayeka would be like that

Naga must be cheating by using the boobs or something.

Attached: tmuyo32.jpg (1008x1522, 236K)

I always figured ayeka was the submissive type but from what I've heard she's into some sort of dominatrix style stuff?

>Wait, tenchi and Ayaka are semi blood relatives?
Its mentioned very early in the very episode she appears in.

That's hinted in like the first episode

For me its airi

Attached: airi.jpg (502x378, 31K)

Meanwhile, Ryoko just wants to settle down and become a housewife.

It's one of the great crimes of the universe that she has to live so far apart from Yosho and the constant fuckings she deserves.

Attached: tenchiban0812_p07.jpg (1200x1694, 450K)

It is quite telling that one of Ryoko's fantasies is to settle down with the man she loves.

She probably has secret fetish's, would like to see her use that side at tenchi.

>She probably has secret fetish'
Yes and they involve whips and chains and leather.
She has an image song all about it.
youtube.com/watch?v=kwnaehfxAv8
And here's an 18 year old forum post translating it.
animeboards.com/showthread.php?t=22274

Well she was going to marry her half brother before he fucked off to earth.

What's the deal with her and yoshi? Its mentioned several times that their marrige is odd, and she makes out with tenchi right in front of him

Tenchi makes out with his grandma. He doesn't give a fuck

So Airi is from a planet that has a certain theological beef with Jurai.
They believe that the Royal family is holding Tsunami, who they also hold to be a god, captive.
Furthermore, Airi's father was the head of their church.
Now, Seto doesn't really give a fuck, she likes Airi. And Funaho and Misaki are happy if Yosho is happy. And Azusa's opinion doesn't matter much.
But nevertheless, her being married to the Crown Prince of Jurai and mother of his children, puts them in some very hot water diplomatically.
So much so that Seto was convinced that if they had let anyone know that Yosho had gotten Airi pregnant at about the time of Ryoko's attack, that Airi's father would have had the baby killed.
So that's why they tend to keep their marriage under the rug.
Why she thought it good to slip her tongue down her grandson's throat 10 minutes after meeting him, that's a bit unclear to myself as well, but I'd chalk it up to Jurai and assume the answer is somewhere in the GXP novels.
Also worth mentioning is that she's held videocalls with Seina while nude or topless on several occasions.

Attached: 24z9bi1.jpg (328x410, 68K)

>tfw visiting all those Tenchi web shrines back in the 90's

Attached: 1556165162767.jpg (425x342, 20K)

Where can I find the webnovels? They're written by the main guy for the series right?

Anything goes on Jurai. Anything.

Light Novels, not webnovels, they were print first back in the 90s.
Seven Seas licensed them a little while ago, you can buy them or find them on Nyaa.
Also fill out the Seven Seas monthly survey and get them to translate GXP.

>Why she thought it good to slip her tongue down her grandson's throat 10 minutes after meeting him, that's a bit unclear to myself
The fuck? Are women in the Tenchiverse not getting dicked down properly or what? A woman like Airi should be getting her back blown out nightly.

Airi isn't, that's for sure. Her husband lives halfway across the goddamned galaxy and can't go too far from his tree without dying.

Tenchi's girls seem satisfied though. He plows his wives like he plows his fields.
Every single day.

Attached: omake_02.jpg (1070x1512, 435K)

It was good to get a series where the main character was a secret badass, but once that came out the enemy treated him like a badass to be avoided or suicide bombed.

He has the powers of a god and he spends his days plowing his fields and his women. Truly an inspiration to us all

GXP was always one scene away from being a full blown hentai. They should've went with it because that series feels like a PG-13 continuation of Spaceship Agga Ruter.

> Childhood is crushing on Ryouko
> Adulthood is truly understanding that Ryouko is best girl

patrician taste

Attached: 1567257422773.gif (540x603, 188K)