Boku No Hero Academia

today we shall talk about kacchan, who is amazing

Attached: truly a worthy rival.png (371x244, 66K)

yikes

still no chapter?

Electricbros where you at!

Attached: 468934FD-A39C-401A-AE84-58D765EA13FD.jpg (724x1024, 73K)

Can’t you use the catalog?

Attached: kacchan.png (585x437, 269K)

I like Mei

Attached: IMG_20190920_113819.png (800x797, 821K)

Fuck off schizo enabler

Attached: 1544899570257.jpg (334x377, 54K)

>has never won against a named villain
really makes you think

Ugly

Kacchan is cursed. That's the only truth.

Can't wait for Endeavor to suck off Kacchan even more embarassing than all might

Based and Wholesomepilled

Attached: 83369302-197F-4399-B75B-19F3665D7837.jpg (750x950, 329K)

Hiatus for a week. But I'm happy to post spoilers. Keep in mind, they're fake.

Part I

The cast takes a holiday and goes to the beach. Kurogiri is furloughed and warp gates everyone somewhere warm. Heroes and villains are segregated to reduce trouble, and things get going.

On the villain side, Dabi causes a sensation by taking off EVERYTHING and plopping down in full view. Everyone averts their eyes, for a variety of reasons. Geten and Siggy put on enough sunblock to walk the surface of the sun unburned and retreat to a pavilion where Kurogiri's tending a portable bar. Geten plays with ice from the coolers and Shiggy plays computer games one handed. Skeptic's there, too, using his computer to monitor Hawks and see what the heroes are up to. Spinner gets on a hot rock / sleeping Giga and, lizard like, basks in the sun. Compress puts on a magic show for the Nomus, who stare open mouthed like little kids and applaud frantically when the doc tells them to. ReDestro and Trumpet start slugging down cold saki, Twice takes a nap and takes a nap and takes a nap, and Toga sneaks over to the hero side to stalk Deku and Ochaco. Gentle and La Brava take a blanket and some tea and go behind a dune and nobody sees them for the rest of the day. The other villains were left behind in Tartarus. Including AfO, who said, "No, you kids go have fun, I'll stay here and watch the show."

Fake spoilers, part II

The heroes are a lot more lively, with volleyball games and kite flying (Hawks and Ryukyu and Nejire and others that can fly carry the kites up to get them started, and then play tag with them and each other) and music and eating.

Mineta passes out early due to nosebleed from the sight of all the girls in bathing suits - including Midnight, who's almost wearing one, and Camie, whose is too small - and things continue without him.

Endeavor is walking around shirtless in skin tight trunks, oblivious that most of the girls and some of the guys can't stop staring at him.

Mirio shows Eri how to build sand castles, Kota joins in, and so do lots of heroes. And soon they've got the most impressive sand village ever, with towering castles and streets that go on and on, and Pixie Bob animates small sand creatures to walk around in it.

Deku's brought Inko and installed her on a beach blanket so she can relax and enjoy the Sun. It's next to All Might's blanket, and soon they're getting along well. So well so that if it weren't for absent Dad, Deku might have a new step-father. But he can't think much about that because Ochaco is there in a modest swimsuit and that's distracting. And somehow they keep making body contact (usually due to Mina's 'innocent' actions) and all the skin to skin is REALLY distracting for them both. And he keeps thinking they're being watched but when he looks it's always a different person, although all those people seem to be wearing the same eyepatch. Which leaves him confused and slightly scared.

The day ends with everyone tired but happy, some sunburn, and no deaths.

Simply amazing Kacchan!

>All Might: Amazing...
Cringe.

Man, I sure can't wait for Hawks to take the Kacchan pill. I want to see the Hawksfujos reaction to that. Will they hate him?

>mmmn kacchan..your nnmmm cock is j-just as amazing! garble

his curse is amazing too

>Hawks real name is in the character archive
They keep using Hawks to advertise stuff

me too

Attached: 67634444_2513174088746661_3609469663492177920_n.jpg (679x960, 63K)

I can't blame them. Hawks is pretty cool.

Attached: 76715396_p7_master1200.jpg (969x1200, 925K)

SUGOI KACCHAN!

Me three

Attached: illust_75264973_20190617_020547.jpg (840x1186, 628K)

No that's Todoroki, since he never wins fights that show off his so called ace student hype

Todoroki isn't cursed. Kacchan is. His childhood heroe almost died, his mentor died, the press doesn't like him, he's seen like a chihuahua by his classmates, etc.
Kacchan has a very bad luck.