Re:Zero

Would Rem make for a good waifu? And where would you take her on a date? Also Re:Zero thread

Attached: 743f5e8fd2fb5cb08a83bdc8919a86b2.jpg (1000x1000, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/138/
twitter.com/Rezero_official/status/1167370876066697216
translationchicken.com/2018/03/19/rezero-arc-4-chapter-72-bad-end-1-5-11-part-2-4/
witchculttranslation.com/2019/02/11/kasaneru-if-re-repeating-life-in-another-world-from-zero/
mega.nz/#F!KkEAGCqS!xoPEC1isMhJSjHFsEGOkTA
nyaa.si/view/1115653
docs.google.com/document/d/1_wOtTltdwZhHK0UKaV1AelPcA-K70SdWPcY3FTBJGnA/mobilebasic
witchculttranslation.com/
patreon.com/WCTranslations
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She does a 180 turn after she decides to stop wailing and bitching about her low self esteem, but she's still pretty nuts and mental. She has to find something to do other than sniffing Subaru's farts every day.
>And where would you take her on a date?
The mental hospital.
Also, what the fuck is up with that image?

no
a ditch

Attached: dabchen.jpg (1048x1200, 100K)

>The mental hospital.
Would be nice to fuck her on a straitjacket.

And yeah, do you think Rem conforms to any of the traditional mental disorder classifications?

Attached: 9f8e381b1ca7a73602ad490151086f47.jpg (681x317, 52K)

>edited chen
>dab
poor chen

Attached: 1558848411612.jpg (1920x1080, 112K)

that pic never gets old, still hot af

Wherever she wants to go to, I'd let her carry me along.

Attached: 1566180023940.jpg (1307x1958, 254K)

why can't I find a clownpiece dab anywhere

The canines are the best part

Attached: hqwebwix8zw21.jpg (700x1063, 68K)

I dunno. There's definitely something wrong going on there. Going from "This guy smells like one of the assholes that killed my entire village and I can barely contain myself from slicing his head off" to "This guy is amazing, he's so heroic, I'll worship the very earth he treads upon, I wish I could ride his dick right now" in the span of one day and one night.

>And where would you take her on a date?
To the kitchen, so she can make packed lunch for my date with Emilia

More like a month, which is the time spent at the mansion. Subaru took that time to get to know everyone at the mansion and win their trust.

Attached: KhMSgVc.jpg (600x589, 75K)

She can flavor the food with her tears

Attached: 1479382919386.jpg (957x800, 435K)

Attached: OK6W_koKDTOqqqLDbIoPArWORdE1CRo6TlovxZ3q0i4.png (1366x768, 693K)

I know there's a one month gap between the two arcs. I'm just saying the attitude change before the village and after coming back from the village is way too snappy. She's replaced her obsessive self-blame with obsessing over Subaru. The lucky thing going for her is that Subaru isn't a douchebag, otherwise I could see where this would all lead to. It's bad for her to obsess like that over him in the long term and it's bad for Subaru to be like that with Emilia as well, which is why I'm glad he made some friends to balance out his social interactions so he doesn't become 100% reliant on one person.

Attached: 4ef9d17ff5d6a5a955a99705077c8d84.jpg (2003x3369, 854K)

isnt this that bitch that everyone forgot about? She's not even relevant anymore in the later arcs. Who cares

That's not the hole you should be spreading.

I'd love nothing more than to spread all of Rem's holes until they're stretched and useless.

Attached: 6g9vl5hs3ig31.jpg (2896x4096, 706K)

literally the best hole

Oh my god... is that... is that Rem... from Re:Zero? Oh gosh... I'm such a big fan... she's definitely an amazing character, not just a piece of shit non-character waifubait... oh my god... oh god... I'm... I'M... COOOMING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: Remfags are mentally ill coomers.png (1044x869, 185K)

>Emiliafags post wojak meme #13639
Emiliafags are Yea Forumseddit crossboarders too, how sad.

She's not a non-character waifubait. She rejects the MC, even though she's in love with him because she thinks that wouldn't work. Some fans are too excited, though.

It's clear that Rem is just an object of cooming for you fags.

Imagine how visually attractive anime girls are used as fap fuel.

>this is the average Emiliafag

Fucking kill yourself Yea Forums.

It's everything Rem is to you. It's everything Rem is.

Why can't the fandoms just unite and agree threesome is the best route for one big fuck pile?

>can't grasp any character complexity because said character likes the MC so it's just waifubait

Keep seething, coomer.

>coming into a Rem thread just to shit on everyone
>not seething

This is a Re:Zero thread. You're looking for

It’s a shame how re zero literally can’t have decent threads anymore. Just shitposters or I love Emilia

what the FUCK happened in the new chapter?

Who knows, waiting for an actual summary.

What's the Japanese term for that finger in mouth/mouth pulling thing? I want to know what tags to search for.

クーマー

In romaji I mean. You know how they write those tags with the Japanese term but in romaji.

Kuuma

Ayyy he just got at least half his memories back in the new chapter from today. Pretty funny how he questions why his old self bothered trying to save the blue haired girl who killed him. Was that Gluttony at the end or Petelgeuse? I'm pretty sure Invisible Providence is the "Something" that he's hoping the old him has up his sleeve.

I like mentally damaged girls so yes.

>Pretty funny how he questions why his old self bothered trying to save the blue haired girl who killed him
Kek that’s based. He must not have seen from zero then

Attached: 17705D89-C10B-418C-9F67-0B4D75F2825A.jpg (960x1280, 262K)

"From one to the next, life is targeted, taken away, shattered, and finally betrayed.

I didn't understand why.

Why do you have to save the blue-haired girl who killed you?"

Kino incoming

OH SHIT, Tappei himself is going to shut the shitters who spam this "Rem killed him" shit

Rem was near elf pussy so he has to save Rem to be able to access elf pussy, otherwise Ram will stuff air in his ass.

Retard

I oversimplified it, but is it not this what it is? I'm talking about Arc 2.

Go back and read/watch why Subaru killed himself to save Rem/Ram in arc 2

He cares about Rem and Ram and wants to save them and clear up this misunderstanding that gets him killed so he can have fun together with everyone. And get elf pussy later. Can't get elf pussy if you get killed every four days.

i wish re:zero threads were something more than autists and their waifu wars.
>tfw the based translator is taking a break
fuck me i really want to keep reading arc 6, there's a 9-chapter bridge that's probably gonna take like 4 months for them to translate. a shame they get less than $30 on patreon, while that chicken fag was getting 1k a month

Attached: 1539491198838.jpg (640x480, 67K)

use google translator

Attached: 1563545874526.png (482x590, 231K)

How is chicken still getting money when he’s dead?

jokes on you I haven't read anything between 6-34 and I've been doing fine.

Read the summary on the wiki under "Subaru" and "Synopsis" on Arc 6.

Is that guy really dead or he logged off to fuck his GF and live his life?

Wow a thread I don't need to post the pasta or a variation of said pasta.

I think he died for real.

Attached: EEqHJwOU4AAuxEX.jpg (800x1226, 189K)

we talked about this in one thread, people say he died but no proof has been posted so far (expect "dude trust me").

>Read the summary
i really don't want to read the summaries. i waited 1.5 years for arc 5 translations, i might as well wait a few months for arc 6.

Subaru chose only the elf pussy.

>we talked about this in one thread, people say he died but no proof has been posted so far (expect "dude trust me").
what proof is there that he's alive? 1000 dollaroos a month for a chapter or two is nothing to sneeze at, you really think he would just fuck off without even the courtesy to leave a post saying that he's fucking off?

This is wrong

Attached: defyGzU.jpg (1200x1700, 323K)

seethe

Attached: D9OAT0aU0AA_x-8.jpg (538x817, 71K)

If it’s wrong I don’t want to be right

Two months. And she was always an obsessive, clingy person, she was clingy just to Ram before. Ram is the same way, but slightly more understated and she gets less focus, shifting from obsessing just over Rem, to Rem and Roswaal. Both are insane, maybe its just how Oni are.

he talked about being very sick in the last few posts on his patreon, whereas people were talking about him dying in a car accident. i dunno maybe he got a good job or won a lottery, he might still be alive (or in a coma)

>And get elf pussy later. Can't get elf pussy if you get killed every four days.
Emilia didn't have anything to do with it. She's still alive there and all he does if he leaves it's captures her later and just locks her up. Dude is retarded.

Make your own, request it from a draw fren, and if that doesn't work pay someone to make the clown dab.
We need more clowns in wake of the C*rno cult on /bant/.

Attached: __clownpiece_touhou_drawn_by_nibi__9afb14901e739ac501d866dda243c6c8.png (718x544, 220K)

Yeah, it's 95% fine and the other 5% isn't particularly difficult to piece together. Just install the translator app and it does the whole chapter.

Wrath isn't canon.

She's alive, but cannot reach her if he doesn't fix the mess at the mansion. Something akin to that is when he says something like "I'll pick the path that lets me live the longest". Fix the mess, be friends with Rem, Ram and Beatrice. And get elf pussy later.

Imagine unironically liking someone who killed you 2 times when you were trying to be nice to them

>but cannot reach her if he doesn't fix the mess at the mansion
Sure he can, she's got no real reason to stay there and Roswaal has no reason to support her. He just has to wait for her to leave and then deal with that. If Ram is being uppity he just has to wait for her to run out of batteries. Nothing he does makes sense from a 'my only goal in life is fucking Emilia' angle, so clearly that isn't why he's doing what he does.

>you were trying to be nice to them
Yeah really wasn't. Unless you think trying to be nice is making crass jokes and wondering when them or their sister are going to come suck you off at night like the NPCs they are.

What is this image and why does it give me a bad vibe?

>my only goal in life is fucking Emilia' angle
Ain't what I mean. That's his primary goal thus far, he can have more than just that which he realizes at the end of that episode.
>she's got no real reason to stay there
She needs Roswaal to win the Election. And she needs to study to actually know what to do.
>Roswaal has no reason to support her
His goals require her to be around and for him to give his support to her. Emilia herself isn't important, only what she represents.

Nah, just a kiddo that Subaru makes plushies for. She's harmless.

>She needs Roswaal to win the Election. And she needs to study to actually know what to do.
Which he won't give because
>His goals require her to be around and for him to give his support to her. Emilia herself isn't important, only what she represents.
They don't. He needs Subaru to act as the vehicle to get her on the throne. As soon as he does something in violation of the gospel Roswaal literally could not give less of a fuck what Emilia does or wants and will sit in the corner and mope because it's game over. He has no method of achieving his goal that is not outlined by the gospel, nor is he interested in thinking of one.

>best hole
>has two big fangs ready to nibble your dick
looks dangerous AF

>he can have more than just that which he realizes at the end of that episode
So why do you think the thing that drove him off a cliff was Emilia? That his 'primary' motivation right? You brought it up, it's the driving factor of everything he does, so you're contradicting yourself. He can't be doing something outside of his only motivation factor if everything he does is in service of his only motivating factor, and if you're changing tunes to say he can have multiple motivating factors and isn't a slave to just a single one, then his 'primary' motivating factor doesn't need to be part of everything he does and thus we go back to the original point of "He's not saving Rem and Ram so he can fuck Emilia, you idiot"

The fear makes the penis harder.

Subaru will follow and support Emilia. Roswaal needs Subaru. Therefore he needs to make sure Emilia's in reach of him. Thus he needs Emilia in order to get Subaru. Roswaal's influence and money + Subaru's RbD are what will get Emilia on the throne. Once she's there, Roswaal will achieve his goals and then Emilia and Subaru won't matter anymore.

>Subaru will follow and support Emilia
Not if he fucked off retard. And it's not a matter of him just 'being' there, he needs to be doing exactly what he is supposed to be doing at any given time. In this instance, Rem is dead when she shouldn't be (who knows what the book wants her for later, but it had him pick her and Ram up) and Subaru fucked off. Game is over. That loop is hosed, there's no purpose to Emilia nor any royal selection Roswaal cares about because that ship is sunk.
But Subaru doesn't have to care about Roswaal's plans, just that with no need for Emilia she should simply leave at some point and then he can try and fuck her from there, if that was really the only thing he cared about. But it isn't.

He wanted to save Rem and Ram and have a nice life at the mansion, which includes elf pussy. In the anime there are flashbacks of Rem, Ram, Beatrice, and Emilia.

Jumping in here, but it's just a brief moment of confusion before he got later into the books. There are other lines beyond what that guy posted.
>Why was he desperate to save her? Why did she give him such a strong push when he was broken and on his knees? Why did he receive strength from her words and feel like moving forward?

>which includes elf pussy.
Yes, includes, not 'because of'. He wants the people at the mansion to be happy in general and he in general wants to court Emilia. He doesn't want the people at the mansion to be happy so he can court Emilia. He wants to save Rem and Ram because they are worth it and as a result he can go try and have a calm mansion life where he can badly attempt to get in Emilia's pants, along with any other fun things a calm life will get him. He did not sit there at the cliff and say 'Gee these two are cunts but unless I play since with them I can't smash so I better revive Rem and then try and be nice because elf pussy'
Emilia is a side effect to getting back to where he was, which is being done for it's own sake and not because he wants to fuck a half-elf.

IM COOMING

Just the little girl Subaru and company keep locked up in the basement

She barely non-existent after Beteleguese defeat.

Yes, he saves them to have a happy future with them at the mansion and so he can be friends with them. And then he can continue lusting after elf pussy.

Then stop being a retard and continuously claiming that saving Rem is some kind of stupid ploy to fuck Emilia. Because it isn't, and it never was. Which you are still doing.

Emilia is never mentioned once when he decides to save Rem and Ram. Her name does not come up at all.

Oh okay

>when worst girl tries to kiss you tell her loudly and firmly
>NO!

Elf pussy.

Her neck is perfect for wrapping hands around.

>when worst girl tries to kiss you Catfag tells her loudly and firmly
>NO!
FTFY

Based

Attached: 395F5881-0B3D-4067-8D7F-C9D113139106.jpg (1668x1124, 528K)

Indirectly by him being influenced by her personality. Subaru of Episode 1, 2 mins after getting summoned would've ran the hell away from them. If Emilia can help a random stranger at her own expense, so can Subaru endure pain for fixing a misunderstanding and becoming friends with the maids.

You don't put your dick inside a shithole. This is a literal mental illness. The human asshole isn't designed for insertion of anything you fucking inbred retard fuck.

To every single weirdo in this thread, re zero has the most trash male protagonist you could think of. Dude literally sacrifices his own life for some female he barely knows and acts like some fucking dog to her at every beck and call.

Fuck your stupid waifu wars, the main protagonist is utter shit and they are better off with an actual decent logical person.

>Behind her, the lower part of her body which had been cut at the waist, was flopping about. Her legs were convulsing like a marionette, and shit was pouring out everywhere as her muscles had relaxed.
>Subaru:「A-AHHHHHHHHHH――!?」
>Subaru let out a scream at Anastasia’s horrific condition. He immediately tried to shake her arm away, however she was holding on with inordinate strength. Unable to shake her off, Subaru just swung the now half in weight Anastasia about. More blood spewed out of her as she was swung about, and the intestine that still connected the upper half of her body with her lower jolted about, scattering body fluids everywhere and emitting a foul odour.
>Subaru:「Hah, LET GO! LET GOOOOOOO!」
>Anastasia:「NOOOOO! I DON’T WANT TO DIE…..!」
>Subaru:「YOU’RE ALREADY DEAD! CAN’T YOU GRASP THAT YOU’RE BEYOND SAVING!?」

>tfw no fanart of this

He has a case of oneitis and, fortunately for him, the girl isn't a cunt and he's trying to get his shit together.

>Indirectly by him being influenced by her personality.
No, he was always like that. He was retarded at first and tried to use 'magic' to save a little girl, but he has no problems whatsoever continuing to die to try and help Emilia, but also Felt (who both left him for dead and also tried to kill him directly). He wanted to be the retarded Isekai man, and this is just an extension of that (an unhealthy one I might add, since it has to be corrected in arc 3 that his power doesn't just let him be invincible. And also he starts acting retarded immediately on waking because he can't keep up forced bravado forever)
>2 mins after getting summoned would've ran the hell away from them
You seem to be forgetting... he DID run the hell away from them. He ran for several hours before he passed out from exhaustion for another couple hours. Emilia said 'hey Subaru, if you do something about this that'd be cool' and he said 'Naaaaaaaaahhhhh, sorry, later, kthxbai' and ran the fuck away.
Then what gets him back on track is just cooling his head and realizing the situation probably isn't what he thought it was and that this power (and his life) is his to do with what he wants.
Emilia is somewhat important in keeping him from sperging his way back to another death by trying to hard, but she's not relevant to the situation of loop 4. She doesn't even follow after him or try and slow Ram or Roswaal down like Betty does.

>Dude literally sacrifices his own life for some female he barely knows and acts like some fucking dog to her at every beck and call.
sounds pretty realistic desu

peak r*ddit post

Attached: EE7T7UiVAAAn61p.png (667x800, 218K)

>acts like some fucking dog to her at every beck and call.
Boy does she wish he acted that way. He's a really, really shitty dog.

This. Subaru is the perfect interpretation of a beta

Attached: Subaru reads a thread about time travel.png (458x561, 38K)

>No, he was always like that. He was retarded at first and tried to use 'magic' to save a little girl, but he has no problems whatsoever continuing to die to try and help Emilia,
He was reluctant to help the little lost girl at first back in Ep1, but he goes along with it when she goes forward. After a few deaths, he figures out RbD and considers just leaving the matter be, but then he thinks about her and the time they spent together and the sort of person she is so he decides to fix it. Of course, this is mixed in with retarded isekai man syndrome, but I argue that even in that short amount of time Emilia did have an effect on changing his outlook a little bit. He gets his head fixed as you said in Arc 3.
>You seem to be forgetting... he DID run the hell away from them. He ran for several hours before he passed out from exhaustion for another couple hours. Emilia said 'hey Subaru, if you do something about this that'd be cool' and he said 'Naaaaaaaaahhhhh, sorry, later, kthxbai' and ran the fuck away.
He was overwhelmed by the shitstorm that happened and retreats to his cowardly self. In the LN before this happened and after the contract with Beatrice, Emilia keeps visiting him, even though he told her to go away. He refuses to eat for fear of poison and he jokes that he'd eat if she spoonfed him. She actually does that and the guy tears up that there would be someone like Emilia doing this for what would be a complete stranger to her at that point. She does have an effect on Subaru, indirectly.

Well Subaru and Rem were happily married for 10 years in the if story, so she must've done something right there.

yes and date on my bed

pls leave

>She does have an effect on Subaru, indirectly.
She can't get him to stop being a complete retard, she inspires him to be a retard, she didn't fill him with retardedness. He was already a retard, full of what he should or shouldn't be doing as the hero, and she does nothing but give him an outlet for that. There are humanizing moments, that are important where he starts to break through not being an idiot, but he still remains an idiot well into later arcs. He didn't sit there and go 'oh boy, I sure love Emilia and because Emilia is so great and only because Emilia is so great I guess I'm just a cool guy now and will save anyone, because Emilia sure is that great and without Emilia I won't do dick'
>He was reluctant to help the little lost girl at first back in Ep1,
He was reluctant to help a little girl with a non-life critical problem because he considered it a waste of time, not because he's scared of dying and Emilia just makes him a great person, what are you even smoking that you think that's even related? Heck, that's even less a point in your favor because hanging around with Emilia didn't even inspire him to do something completely menial that doesn't involve him dying, not that he'd even died once by that point, so the point becomes less and less relevant.
Then after being 'inspired' by Emilia he... still doesn't help that girl, ever. Emilia does it, Subaru doesn't even think to go looking for her even though he knows she's lost and the guy they need to bring her back to is literally his spawn point. But yeah, she sure did inspire him to such great feats of selfless heroism there.
Then when he's using RbD to try and solve problems, what does he do? Right, when he has a think about it, he uses it as an excuse to say why he's so awesome and why Emilia owes him, because that's what she's inspiring him to do. Takes something good he dug up from himself and uses it as a selfish tool to ingratiate himself to Emilia.

>He was overwhelmed by the shitstorm that happened and retreats to his cowardly self.
What happened to Emilia making him so awesome? He doesn't say or do anything here except reject what Emilia asks for him, and flees. To her face. Then in his resolution Emilia is brought up exactly as much as Roswaal, that is, by proxy in a big group 'everyone'.
As things have gone on he's tried refixing what he's doing for Emilia and why, trying to replace the selfishness, the fear, etc... with genuine things, and there are moments where this shines in. But Emilia has no relevance to this decision, she's not on his mind while doing it, she's not quoting her, he's not taking what she's given, he doesn't even bother with a courtesy 'I'll take this life you've given me and do X' before taking a flying leap. He doesn't go 'What would Emilia do?' he doesn't even think back to what Emilia asked him about if there was anything he could do. He does do what only he can do, but it's just internal to him and the resolve to do what it is that he can do.
Again, what she does do for him is getting him to calm the fuck down in the next loop, because that's kind of important, but if you're going to start spouting dumb shit like 'Emilia is the reason he did X, because Emilia exists thus X happens' then Roswaal is the most important character in the work because he's the reason literally anything happens at all. Or should it be Echidna for giving Roswaal the book? Or Satella for bringing him along and whatever else she's doing? Did he jump off the cliff for Satella? For Echidna? For Roswaal? For his mom and dad because they gave birth to him?

Attached: 237649274.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

Attached: 07_0253 1 - Copy.jpg (1280x3772, 928K)

That's fanfiction. Not sure why you would try to argue with it.

Oh, and while we're on the subject of this. His opinion of Emilia that she's 'such a nice girl she'll just waste all her time helping others' is both incorrect, and he's being a patronizing ass. That him trying to put her on some kind of pedestal and make her deific, which gets busted down in arc 4. And as an obvious pushback to this, Emilia literally gets to the loothouse FASTER without encountering him and still finds the time to help Plum.
Sure Emilia wants to help people, because she's not some sort of magic jesus girl like Subaru wants her to be, and she stays out of a bunch of fights she could help in while literal children die for her. Because ultimately she's easier to pressure into doing things than she is actually willing to help, at least initially. As things have gone on she's slowly (very, very slowly) coming into her own.

I'd be scarred of Rem. she would be insecure around you at first and could hurt you or even more. But she might be decent if you can survive long enough where you can be close enough to go on a date.

Remember when Yea Forums thought that once the anime ended no one would talk about reeee:zero anymore?

do you have any proof of it being a fanfiction
ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/138/
Is this not a genuine article written by Tappei Nagatsuki?

Seek help.

Does this help character have the location of this real webnovel?

No one does. So they were right.

Yes. Hopefully you get better buddy.

Well this thread was going decent for awhile. Guess those two clowns would find it eventually

>yfw Ram is the best girl

Attached: Its settled.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

Attached: 76784069_p0.jpg (1615x1310, 1.8M)

Attached: 68331749_p21.jpg (1280x901, 215K)

Rem is disabled, just like her fans
twitter.com/Rezero_official/status/1167370876066697216

What the actual fuck?

Attached: hongo.png (1054x936, 1.06M)

Thanks I’m gonna have to fap tonight again.

Attached: D7Yw7lAUEAINInV.jpg (764x1200, 96K)

is it witchcult's patreon? because fuck i'll give em $20 a month

>identify as a boobs guy
>girl has huge tits, most art goes towards said tits
>makes me want nothing but the ass
>ass art is minimal because of it
why does this happen to me?

Attached: 1567738180256.jpg (650x918, 46K)

Attached: 019.jpg (1280x1817, 173K)

>look mom i posted it again

Attached: Every_ReZero_Thread.png (1109x360, 4K)

Attached: Matsui-Hiroaki-Re-Zero-Rem-Ero-Gallery-Unendingly-Lewd-8.png (2121x3000, 2.71M)

We need more of all faeries

Attached: 1568500315478.gif (534x300, 981K)

Attached: Rem (1109).jpg (1280x1812, 170K)

Attached: Rem (1274).jpg (720x935, 521K)

Attached: Rem (1349).jpg (1280x1801, 250K)

ily user

Attached: tumblr_ot4k4pYfG71v3onuso1_1280.jpg (850x1157, 195K)

Attached: Rem (1423).jpg (850x1239, 144K)

CHOSEN ONE!

Why did Rem murder Subaru when he was already dying? she didn't even kill him in one shot to end his suffering.

I have never watched Re:Zero but I wanna fuck Rem

translationchicken.com/2018/03/19/rezero-arc-4-chapter-72-bad-end-1-5-11-part-2-4/

Read this

Yep. They deserve it way more than chicken.

Attached: Rem (1360).jpg (1200x852, 675K)

She is literally the most reddit-tier waifu, Garfiel is a fucking better waifu

But reddit likes Emilia

>linked to something in arc 4 that wasn’t mind-break Emilia
Why even bother reading that?

What does that have to do with anything

Literally the first fucking thing is about rem

Attached: 2026B71E-9B9F-434E-93B3-A8A52DCEA776.png (750x1334, 481K)

Because the only thing in arc 4 that I can bother to remember is the mind break Emilia part, everything else doesn’t need to have happened

Fucking Emiliafag arc 4 is pure kino start to finish

Looks like the first thing is fagcat

I mean maybe if it would get fucking animated already, all I remember is tea party, big chungus raping subaru to death, mind-break, everyone getting althimerz, loli stopping subaru from killing himself, nearly fucking up the timeline, Garfield clone, legal loli clone, thiccc loli in a coffin, other witches, Subaru being a dumbass and declining echidonia’s proposal, puck pulling a nigger and leaving, and Emilia being a brainlet and thinking she got impregnated by kissing subaru

>Subaru being a dumbass and declining echidonia’s proposal
Clearly you haven’t read the Echidna IF where it’s shown how smart he was to turn her down

I think that was pinned

Can you link to a translation of it? If so I will admit my retardation

Attached: 1563851146839.jpg (748x567, 85K)

Basically as much as she was talking the talk, in addition to causing him to become pretty psycho she also grows bored of his ability.

witchculttranslation.com/2019/02/11/kasaneru-if-re-repeating-life-in-another-world-from-zero/

I’m retarded

Could Emilia get pregnant and then use her magic ice powers to freeze the fetus inside her and then let it keep growing because magic ice and then give birth to an ice cube which you let keep growing for like a hundred years until you dethaw it and wind up with an old person with the brain of a fetus?

Ask Tappei in the next Q&A

No, because she is a half-elf, meaning her child would be a quarter-elf, and would be young looking

I’m not an emiliafag, imo roswaal is best waifu

We don't have any quarter elves to see how they age though do we? How much elf is enough to give you a longer lifespan and youth?

Get off Yea Forums, Ram.

I mean Emilia looks about 18 when she is about 115, 115/8 = about 6, 6/2 = 3, 100/3 = 33, therefore using my le epic facts and logic, her offspring would appear to be around 33 years old

This part alone makes it better than the actual ending

Attached: E8DE5A84-EC81-4AF5-B0D1-421396DB214D.png (750x1334, 198K)

>People die when they are killed

That's not really how elves work though. They reach physical maturity and just stop. Emilia will never look any different than she does now barring haircuts.

In that case, if Garfiel and frederika have the traits of the race they are 1/4, I don’t see why Emilia’s child wouldn’t

>straitjacket
It's just an accessory since she can rip it at any moment.

So long fags, I’m gonna stop replying to this thread since my phone is almost dead

oh shit did the pasta evolve?

Why not both?

Ram a qt

Attached: IMG_20190830_144528.jpg (808x768, 171K)

If only she wasn’t a clown onahole

Why is that dentist using his hands instead of proper tools?

Where can I read the webnovel?

>what are the differences between the WN and the LN?
The LN tones down characterization, foreshadowing, world building, straight up cuts content out, and past Vol 7 it takes influence from the anime which makes it cut way way more and drastically changes the structure of events. The WN is superior, except that it will never have official translations into english.

>wn fan translations
arc 1, none (LN 1)
arc 2, none (LN 2,3)
arc 3, none (LN 4,5,6,7,8 [END OF ANIME] 9)
arc 4, the longest, complete (LN 9,10,11...)
arc 5, complete
arc 6, spotty

Even though you have watched the anime, I'll still recommend you to read the LN to Vol 7, It actually isn't that bad as I made it seem (until vol 8) and you get most of the things the anime left out and also able to get a better perspective on Subaru's character which is vital.

LNs 1-7
EPUB mega.nz/#F!KkEAGCqS!xoPEC1isMhJSjHFsEGOkTA
PDF nyaa.si/view/1115653
most translations can be found here, its a little hard to use
docs.google.com/document/d/1_wOtTltdwZhHK0UKaV1AelPcA-K70SdWPcY3FTBJGnA/mobilebasic

user's summary is hosted here
witchculttranslation.com/

If you want to jump to where the anime left off, start with Arc 4. I strongly advise you to start with user's interlude (the part you start with) because his doesn't skip the Natsuki Rem chapter like Translation Chicken (which is canon by the way). Translation Chicken's translations are higher quality and more polished than user's but he hasn't finished Arc 4 like user has. Start with user's interlude, then switch to Translation Chicken or just keep with user's like I do. Also user's translation gets way better the farther into the Arc because I guess they were learning as they went.

user's Arc 4 is 1600 pages and 660000 words. Whatever you do not read the LNs past 8. They are shit.

Witchcult translations

What's wrong with that?

Attached: 1557240190377.jpg (900x900, 119K)

Still waiting for this to be archived

Nigget

Attached: E6019736-3EA3-4E10-8D3A-26ABDC92677C.jpg (653x1200, 159K)

>Spreading a girl's mouth open
I never understood this fetish. Only in hentai, you won't see anyone in 3DPD porn doing this because it's stupid looking as fuck.

t. hasn’t spread a girls mouth open

I'm afraid to imagine that it might exist, but dentist porn?

It's because they don't fucking advertise their patreon and have it hidden in some corner of the site without mentioning it

sex with Oni Rem

>you won't see anyone in 3DPD porn doing this

https: //www.pornhub .com/ view_video.php?viewkey=ph5a7b1e8251be4

yeah it's patreon.com/WCTranslations
they do deserve it, although the last ~20 chapters (end of arc 5 & now arc 6) were done by a single guy that gave a fuck, and he's taking a break now.

they do have a big "SUPPORT US" button on their page, so anyone that wishes to donate would find it imo. but i agree that they should start posting some shit on their patreon, they're the only translating group left.

The poster kept getting banned.

Good riddance, spamming his shitty Japanese fanfiction. Why can't he just be content with humping his Rem dakimakura?

Translationjew is alive, he literally is like those guys who get their first ever gf and makes his whole life about her. He posts cringy shit on his instagram about him and his gf, while I am sure his gf is cucking him on the side

Eh, good for him. At least he's living his life with someone he likes. Assuming she isn't cucking him.