Attached: t30.png (800x1138, 971K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tonarinoyj.jp/episode/10834108156690165599
mangadex.org/chapter/713691
twitter.com/ONE_rakugaki/status/1175091319615582209?s=19
youtube.com/watch?v=_Ohc3SN4HKI
i.imgur.com/DtrK5SL.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If fattie actually runs to Q-city I'm hecking throwing a party.

Didn't that cat guy absolutely destroy the surface team last time?

It's up
tonarinoyj.jp/episode/10834108156690165599

>tonarinoyj.jp/episode/10834108156690165599
Holy shit that shadow ring

HE'S FUCKING BACK

Attached: b546f6fc5b0d540da1fc33b7279d3782.jpg (1686x1203, 1.54M)

Is psychic guy stronger than Fubuki?

Attached: Screenshot_20190920-193632~2.png (1440x2047, 1.24M)

It looked like that was him going into a temporary overdrive and I'm not sure if Fubuki has any similar abilities so maybe?

>I thought you died

Was the Ninja always this thick?

> 2 weeks for nothing
Y I K E S

her clothes were very good at hiding her form
most even doubted she was a girl

nice that Gearsper managed to show his powers before he collapsed

This. Actually we’ve been waiting for 15 days, so even worse.

DK's return is actually the biggest happening since Jobrochi's jobbing

based retards

so drive knight will absolutely destroy the pussy, right?

For stating the obvious? Ok...

Since the inclusion of Orochi was a roundabout path to more Garou, do you think the Shine vs Garou fight will be extended or will it be just as short in the webcomic?

Nothing happens the chapter.

>when you drill the pussy so hard they call you drive knight

Last chapter Mizuki was laying on the ground unconscious. It gives me the impression that the original plan was for Drive Knight to appear directly but Murata/ONE decided on the fly to have Mizuki and Gearsper do a last stand. Pretty pointless.

>another fillershit chapter
murata is really dragging this out

>Gearsper has enormous power but trouble controlling it
>needs special equipment to keep them in check
hmmm

Attached: 6cc956ee8f614377a8981e630d3ea0cf15d1929fr1-1200-678v2_hq.jpg (1024x578, 49K)

you mean ONE?

If this update had been part of the last chapter, no problem. But 2 weeks of waiting for this? Seriously?!

>oh now can't show girls getting hurt on panel

>t. speedshitter

It will probably take at least two full chapter (40+ pages)

CHADsper confirmed being the strongest in C-class and probably even top 10 A class and stronger than Fubuki

this pussy is going to get destroyed

Attached: 46be3b9cc855e05475ac4b82837754e8.png (755x627, 687K)

Drive Knight should be G5 right? Otherwise he would have been this whole time doing nothing and that doesn't fit his character.

>doesnt fit his character
we know even less about him than we do blast

Ok slow down. Does Murata even know that one of the first requirements of being a ninja is being under 60 kg, male or female. If she's chubby she also needs to be short to meet this requirement, because for the ninja work you need an agile body and speed. Cubbers arent exactly fast runners nor are they silent.

I think he is, yeah, he coincidentally appeared right after G5 ran away from AS, It would be cool if he did the move AS used to finish of his Samurai body, but then it would be too obvious it was him

She looks pretty short

Good point, I can see Drive Knight being able to compress himself into a small ball of metal.

Ok then.

>psychic fraud actually got to use his powers instead of being a joke
I was waiting for this to happen

I don't think Murata knows that. I also have the sneaking suspicion Murata is under the impression that telekinesis exists or that people can jump from the moon back to earth.

Shut up fag. You think you know how to be a ninja. You're a fat incel basement dwelling neet faggot. Besides this a fucking fantasy battle shounen. Your logic fails since none of this shit is even real. Fuck you

Calm down shizo, the only reason I even know that is because we had a fucking class on it once. Kys dumbass.

>arbitrary rules for fictional entities are somehow relevant to a made up story

Attached: Fucking Dumbass.png (731x300, 251K)

Durr I is honary ninja. Hurr durr I took a class to prove it. You're a fuckwit none of that matters because it's a fucking IMAGINARY. No one cares.

We've seen him operate. He seemed determined to go to the MA base and didn't fuck around obtaining info.

Wait this page wasn't in the chapter. New chapter soon?

Attached: 1568673014985.gif (250x180, 957K)

>we had a fucking class on it once
Was that before holocaust lessons or after black history month?

Ninjas are retarded and so are you, narutard. We don't pick our classes, we just listen to what's offered.
The point is that ninjas are usually depicted as agile and athletic characters because such bodies are required in their jobs. It's impossible to execute speed, stealth and assasination efficiency with a fat ass.For example, making Mizuki into an athlete and giving her athletic musculature makes sence, you wouldn't make an athlete into a fatass and same with a ninja.

No bro it was on japanology, and I'm not an americunt.

Seems like he struck a nerve here. Are you a fattie, user?

Tell me what the fuck actually happened this chapter.

>It's impossible to execute speed, stealth and assasination efficiency with a fat ass
It's almost like this is a work of fiction. You know, flights of fancy? An endless world of possibilities awaits you and the idea of a chubby ninja just triggered your autism for no reason.

Your autism is so intense. Thanks for stating the blatantly obvious. Look at you go!

can someone pls dum the raw or a downlad link for the new chapter?

the ninth highest ranked hero returned after being MIA for 2 years

The only autism is you and the other user tripping over nothing. I just left a normal comment but your naruto love obviously got triggered so you're making a big deal out of nothing, probably due to your obligation to fight against fatshaming.

Just being as irrational as him.

Its a photoshop from when he ran away from Saitama

The ironing. What's your problem anyway fatso? I just stated that it's unusual to depict fat ninjas and the reason is it's unrealistic. Are you a fatass ninja cosplayer by chance?

Why you gotta be so rude, man?

I-I'm so sorry. Are you ok user?

Haha yeah I have an overweight BMI I can also bench twice my weight but that doesn't matter. You know else doesn't matter? Extra thicc cartoon ninjas and pointing the realism in a fantasy shounen about a guy who can punch with the force of the universe. Wow

No, actually that's exactly what this board is for - discussing irelevant manga shit. Maybe you should go to reddit if individual observations and criticism are not your thing.

S class is insane chapter is gonna be happening soon. The point is that the S heroes of the team are jobbing against cadres, DK should be no exception.

>It's like it was looking at walking garbage

Attached: Pathetic.jpg (406x279, 79K)

each s-class that is fighting right now has had at least 1 fight they overcame before struggling in their current one. This is literally drive knight's first proper fight, and since nyan isnt in the webcomic we have no idea how this will go

>DK should be no exception
I agree. I'm really under the impression he'll be defeated by Nyan, Waganma ran away so he's safe. Now he can get dismantled by pussy.

Durr ninjas have to be fast and agile. I'm saying some groundbreaking stuff here. I took a class on it and that makes what I say matter. You're dumb because you don't think Murata needs to draw a skinny ninja because there are prerequisites to being a ninja that only scholars like me would understand.

Damn he's so cool

Literally nothing happens: The Chapter.

See you in 1-3 weeks.

In the webcomic, Atomic fought right away BS.

I wasnt the same guy, just a bystander

my point being that this isnt the webcomic, hence why we dont know whats going to happen with drive knight vs nyan

but nobody cares that youre mad about it so shut the fuck up

>Durr ninjas have to be fast and agile
>yeah I have an overweight BMI I can also bench twice
>Durr I is honary ninja. Hurr durr
Full naruto.

Attached: antafullbaka.jpg (286x332, 13K)

>but nobody cares
Seems to me you care quite a fat bit.

He’s a big cat. Probably like 3 meters.

Attached: 0987D043-E28E-4B06-8F66-1958601B31CE.jpg (394x631, 200K)

>I just left a normal comment
Complaining about the weight of a made up person based on their fictional occupation isn't normal.
>but your naruto love
We're making stuff up now? Who mentioned Naruto besides yourself? I think you might also be projecting in addition to being retarded. Belive it.

For you

Haha you're literally autistic if you can't see the blatant insults towards you. I don't know you but just from all your replies I can see just what a pathetic cuck you are irl.

>reaction image

i think you replied to the wrong person

>so mad he quoted the wrong user
I'm crying. That was one fat catch with a small bait.

>Parody
>Gag
>Satire
This manga now barely qualifies as a comedy manga.

I did

>so mad
Still making up how others feel?

Yeah man, the Saitama vs Flash encounter was so serious and edgy, I can’t believe how much Flash was overpowering him.

>h-how others feel... you kno nothin
Time to stop posting.

>Tareo
>completely alone, thinking Garou may have died, about to get shanked by the psycho Ripper
Did not piss his pants even after Ripper cut his cheek. All because Garou gave him the talk the last time.

>Waganma
>surrounded by heroes with Nyan not even bothering to cat-scratch him
Dramatically pissed his pants.

Tareo has really been gradually growing balls of titanium.

now if only he could actually use his powers when he actually WANTS to and can actually control them

Damn dude, what kind of action movies do you watch that you think this manga isnt a gag comedy one, but serious one

Its all building up to that scene, I cant wait

holy fuck how can Murata make such perfect depictions of every possible body type? this ninja makes me absolutely rock hard

Finally a man of culture

>Tareo has really been gradually growing balls of titanium.
Obviously. Tareo was meek as fuck and the simplest case of a fanboy at the start, and at the end of the arc he fucking throws down with Amai Mask.

Only after you tell me what course you took to make you an expert on the mythical japanese ninja? Because nobody has ever heard of a fat ninja they are all toned athletes right?

Attached: x10.jpg (703x1100, 183K)

Looking for logic in OPM is pointless. Even pig god is very fast.

>bro check out my manga reference
Kek

it helps that Murata uses real-life actresses/athletes as inspiration
I know Mizuki is based on some athlete and he used Bruce Lee's back as a reference for Garou's

Attached: 1565121681539.png (835x1200, 871K)

Is murata a cumbrain

Attached: Capture.png (122x562, 100K)

Listen man if you don't like thicc ninjas you can always drop this and watch something more visually pleasing. Like your pedophile cartoons of little girls being ninjas.

>Even pig god is very fast.
Remind me of the time he was moving fast.

She's perfect

Attached: 1555605293448.gif (498x280, 1.88M)

so whats his new transformation called?

Attached: 8f545bade36fa024253118bcbca1d1af.png (761x525, 631K)

Pussy Kills

They didn't cover a novel from the 1950's in your class? Or do you not know what Basilisk is based on?

kill yourself, Yea Forums immigrant

Not if he has a wife

finally a character all the fat girls can cosplay
Yaas queen

Attached: waganma.png (227x182, 75K)

So, will Waganma run away or will he get snatched now anyway?

Pussy pounder
Pussy slayer

Holy fuck that body

That's purely aesthetics, just Murata boasting his talents. What makes OPM so enjoyable is the eccentric aspect of all the characters. They are manifestations of their personality maxing out their intensity. It doesn't have to make sense because the absurdity is what makes it enjoyable.

>They didn't cover a novel
Fucking idiots, not covering a novel during a history class. I'm complaining.

after the muscle girls, Murata is now pulling a Synecdoche.

Attached: 4a5498c363df4011147ff8193a8b84d6.jpg (715x1400, 92K)

Waganma might still be in the city by the time Tats lifts the base and confuses the terrain, so the kid might get caught up.

>those small underdeveloped tiddies
forbidden boner

>underdeveloped
They're just small.

I have got just one question: if Duraivuu Naito is indeed G5, how did he not already have data on Atomic Samurai or at least know how fucking powerful the man is?

why would he have?

>Drive Knight appears
>FUCK YES
>ends

Goddammit

If Drive Knight is G5 it essentially means he, an S class hero, knowingly led/delivered that group of human mercenaries to MA like pigs for slaughter.

she seems like an older teen to me
with Murata you can easily tell adults from non-adults

Drive Knight is the organization's secret spy

wouldnt he have seen atomic, bat, puri and bang fight melzargard?

Attached: One-Punch Man v6-183.jpg (2037x3056, 1.65M)

I'm guessing seeing a part of it from far away isn't comparable to fighting directly.

He has to fight them, I believe

huh, time to draw some fanart

He's a transformer, he could easily separate bits of himself to act as remote cameras and shit. And he didn't join the HA a week ago, he knows more about the S class than we readers do.

Look at her arms, she still has muscles she simply has a little bit of reserves over it

I'm tired of this worthless character, so much time wasted on this insufferable little shit, at least the neet from the Sea King arc only appeared for a chapter.

Maybe he's working for the underground HA. Keeping tabs on all the heroes and making sure they all follow a predetermined path? Sounds plausible because when Nyan made a split decision to run off and attack the heroes with the kid, he shows up. Coincidence?

Nyaa is such a jobber
Why is he considerer a dragon? And why is he a candler when the ninjas are clearly strongher than him and they didnt grt to be candlers?

They would probably be caught up/slaughtered by monsters anyway. DK tried to save their lives by convincing Psykos that they could be useful in battle, hoping the other heroes will safely immobilize them

He tried to help them, didnt he, too bad they had to meet up with Amai Mask of all people, if they met with anyone else who knows, they might have been saved

Someone really should call ONE or Murata and tell them they're losing readers by adding all this shit.

damn sexy

mirin' her shoulders

>Nyaa is such a jobber
how does anything he's done relate to jobbing?
>Why is he considerer a dragon?
Presumably because he poses a significant threat to multiple cities. For the reasons that his claws are lethal, he's got the stats to back up his bluster, and the added ability to slink through tiny passages means there's no real running from him.
>And why is he a candler when the ninjas are clearly strongher than him and they didnt grt to be candlers?
Because he's been with the organization longer and was deemed worthy of the title. The ninja's were recent additions and were stated to not have full control over their dragon forms meaning Psykos would probably have promoted them had the organization not crumbled as it is right now, and the ninjas got more training in.

The guy is basically an assassin. If he wanted to he could run up to every single citizens home and kill them without being noticed. S Class are probably the only ones that could deal with him.

>losing autists
fixed

I just see fat, honestly.

>Nyaa is such a jobber
You know that the OP pic is an edit, right?

Attached: nyan7.png (188x463, 125K)

>I enjoy eating shit
Good for you. Most normal people don't,

Probably because you don't understand anatomy. Go home Boy! The grown ups are talking

Someday

Attached: Hito o Dame ni Suru Choi Busu ~Kao 40-ten, Karada 120-ten no Kanojo~.jpg (1500x2100, 1.82M)

for Murata standards she's really fat.

Durr I don't like thing. Everything should follow my personal preferences. This is you, fag, a belligerent child .You!

Fucking amazing design... and is forgotten.

I wish he was part of the support team.

Attached: One-Punch Man - c055x3 (v10) - p187 [Digital-HD] [danke].jpg (2037x3056, 2.01M)

>193408476
>(You!) !!1!

We have seen him run from PPP and he just win against the fodder team, i think he is going to job to drive knight probably
He just dont look intimidating at all, nothing that he have done so far makes him qualify as a dragon

>We have seen him run from PPP
Same reason as Sweet Mask pissing himself in front of Fuhrer Ugly, Nyan is disgusted by hugs so he didn't want to fight him.

She looks strong as fuck, and could probably break my dick off by contracting.

I'm pretty sure they would know by sales user. And if they did lose any, likely not much. Don't think the opinions of a couple of angry gaijin matter much in this case.

Gearsper x Mizuki confirmed
They also will both end up in S-Class eventually.

Attached: 1529775358034.jpg (861x1300, 271K)

hnnnnnnnggggg

Side-chapters not being animated is a crime.

What purpose does that fishnet top serve other than making me rock hard?

I for once welcome this, because all having the same body type like for example Oda does gets really shity rther quickly.
Having a bit of variety is nice, especially because she is still fit. If you look closely youll see that she sin't model thin because she has more core musculature. It's not all fat she sinply has a little bodyfat over her entire musculature so it doesn't look defined at first glance.

It could be a special fabric that acts as chainmail.

>implying they won't defect into Neo-heroes, since, those guys are heroic at heart and saw HA's corrupt side already

Ninjas wear fishnets. This is just how it is.

What other reason do you need? You can't fight when you are literally about to cream yourself.

These chapters are not as bad as CE vs Phoenix Man but dammit they're trying. This is far worse than a hiatus, which at least leaves you in anticipation. This just ruines the story altogether.

Neo hero isn't any better. Mccoy is some of the worst HA members and he became a nero HA executive.

Attached: One-Punch Man v7-190.jpg (2037x3056, 1.45M)

>I'm pretty sure they will know by sales user
ftfy

Propably, Mizuki will likely train with Darkshine.

Attached: 1562060226174.jpg (800x1138, 354K)

He very casually slashed through PPP, who currently one shots demons like nothing. Also Psykos gave him the strength-based executive title. The ninjas being stronger is your headcanon, ninjafag.

>nero
Also, don't be so quick on conclusions, McCoy is indeed there, but I've yet to see how Neo Heroes operate before judging them

It's just Ninja fashion.

Ok, I'm going to need some Rule34 of this ninja girl.

If Drive Knight/G5 actually wanted to save the mercenaries he could've just scared them away from the base. He basically delivered them like a sacrificial offering just so MA trust him.

>Also, don't be so quick on conclusions,
No, I think that says enough. Neo HA isn't gonna be some perfect place. There will be good dudes, and shit ones, same as the HA.

He also convinced them to keep them alive. Either way they were hired mercenaries. DK and whomever he's working with probably thought of them as disposable.

someone dump the raw, can't access the onepanman link

>they will
If the readership didn't dip significantly during the tournament arc, then it won't see that much of a decrease with some extra side battle added in between webcomic canon. You don't represent readers overseas user.

>meet the new organization, same as the same organization

It's business. Different people trying to be the new leaders of the hero business by making a brand new organization.

What if he couldn't convince them? He did the whole thing before the raid even started and had no backup. Or do you believe that in case they decided to kill off the mercs Drive Knight/G5 would've valiantly fought the entire organization solo just for them? Exactly, he thought of them as disposable and essentially used their lives for his benefit. If he's actually Drive Knight the S class, that creates another interesting dynamic.

But even when he did fight back PPP he did little to no damage to him. Face it, the pussy is a jobber.

Aside from "let me pass", this is the best line from Gold Sperm. It's so fucking funny for some reason

Attached: wait.png (195x312, 52K)

>he did little to no damage to him.
A casual attack while yawning hurt PPP enough that his body needed to mutate. Also it left a huge scar. It hurt him, dude just got a heal because he got a level up.

Hes so fucking cocky and ridiculous, its hard not to like him

>Neo hero isn't any better.
Duh, corporations are shit.
News at 11.
Somehow the only org OPM didn't poke fun at is the police. But then again they barely appeared.

We don't know DK true abilities or motives. There might be more than one DK or maybe he can transfer his consciousness as a backup. DK is as mysterious as blast and most likely isn't concern with a few nobodies. We do know that he warned Genos about MK, which can only mean he's holding off info and has intel from other sources and we also never really seen him do much up to this point, which could imply that he's working in the shadows. Really it's all speculation but I think there's more to him. He gives off an Illuminati vibe.

Attached: miz117_1.jpg (272x348, 27K)

Shame too bad we didn't get him.

Attached: miz117_6.jpg (273x282, 22K)

Is Genos still washing the dishes?

BASED Gearsper always repays his debts

Attached: debt repaid.jpg (1161x1707, 1.11M)

Neither did the military, unfortunately. I think that'd be a easy way to put things in perspective since even B-Class heroes are considered stronger than a armed soldier.

Dude PPP is an S ranked TANK, the fact that it needs to be an S rank to take him down only assures that he is dragon tier.

People have been complaining since last chapter and even japs on 2chan called it boring, or did you forget? The threads dropped significantly this last month only, before there's was a thread almost every day, that alone enough for anyone to put 2 and 2 together.
The tournament arc was set in a stadium of early story development and people usually expect both filler and sidestories at that stage. They also anticipate future events with excitement and expectation, whereas these chapters are during an arc culmination, meaning they only come off as cheap disapointment. I'm glad shit taste faggots like you are enjoying this content but unless there's a damn good twist to it, it's a straming pile of the same old processed shit. Thus you better hope for a surprise, fingers crossed.

I really liked this chapter. Obviously looking forward to all the great webcomic moments being adapted but this new stuff is great as well.

Based dickhead.

Yeah he's certainly a real tough guy

Attached: x7.png (1600x1138, 3.04M)

It doesn't help that the chapters are shorter too

>before there's was a thread almost every day
Not him but I sure as fuck hope you're not calling unnecessary daily generals about shippingshit and whatever "threads". People didn't actually discuss the series in those.

So far the only time the military was involved was when the hero association didn't exist. That piggyback monster the military was sent to deal with it when the police couldn't beat it.

Garou specifically attacks vital points of humans. That's the litteral baseline of his fighting style.

Attached: One-Punch Man - c049 (v10) - p025 [Digital-HD] [danke].jpg (2037x3056, 1.73M)

>Nyan attacked one time while yawning
>Garou attacked 5 times while being enraged

This is the Garou that goes up against Darkshine.

There was also that anime filler where we see the military assist Tatsumaki against the Ancient King.

Don't know what you're trying to prove. Garou grew to be stronger than every S class. Are you trying to say he's PPP is weak or that Nyan is weak. You've proved nothing but how short sighted you are.

are you telling me the C-class rank 133 managed to do this? even if he passed out afterwards and broke his gear, compare this feat to the top of C-class (Mumen Rider) and there's no doubt this guy is way underranked

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1036x896, 513K)

Yeah that too.

Attached: __ancient_king_and_tatsumaki_one_punch_man_drawn_by_kikimifukuri__sample-d7c2a3c2f32062543bf2025d64f (850x678, 148K)

Keep in mind Garou also btfo Puri on pure instinct, essentially without thinking. There are no signature lines for Bang's technique, so he may have not even used that. It's like waking up to an iPhone alarm and jamming it because it's so annoying. Garou didn't give a shit about precision at the moment, hell he didn't even care about knocking him out.

So Drive Knight is going to get shit on and added to the "S-Class is insane" bit that is coming up, right?

No idea which shipping threads you're talking about but in most daily threads we discussed the series. And yes, it's a recorded fact that the threads dropped to almost nothing only after the last chapter. What this guy said is also another reason. No one's saying Murata should whoop out a 100+ page chapter again, but there's barely any content in the last 2 chapters except garbage that we're recieving though a dropper.

The entire point is that his powers are so unreliable that he can't rank up efficiantly. But it's clear that his efforts and potential are recognized hence why he's on the extermination team.

It was implied when they were being gathered that a few of them had enough potential to be S class. This shouldn't surprise you

Senkingal already said their ranks aren't indicative of their strength. Plus what we've seen he can't use it like this normally Depends. Apparently drive knight has never lost a single battle.

His waifu was about to be killed so naturally he got a massive rage boost.

Attached: 1529945208948.jpg (750x1200, 133K)

When he fought against Gums and later when he ate Evil Natural Water.

He's not that underranked when you consider that he can do it only one time in extreme times. He's a little trump card.

His power did look like high A tier.

Saitama was also C-class for a long time, and now he's B-class
The rankings mean nothing

Actually this does seem like a good time for it. What event came right before that part in the webcomic?

>No idea which shipping threads you're talking about but in most daily threads we discussed the series
So in fact you didn't even check those daily "threads", huh? Daily inane waifu-shipping faggotry in-between chapters isn't exactly series discussion. It's actually good there aren't that many anymore, OPM doesn't need fucking daily generals.

Imagine not reading the webcomic yet

What moment are you waiting for the most? Aside from Saitama vs Garou.

Attached: garou vs golden sperm.jpg (600x848, 122K)

Saitama was only recently promoted to A class. The HA is clueless about their heroes.

Tatsumaki pulling out the whole town.

I want to see Orochi return and get smacked by AG to show how far he's come

Besides the goat appearing can't wait for the bade overturn and Bang going all out. Also table flip.

Attached: 1567606470737.jpg (592x900, 77K)

Darkshine finding Puri Puri, Child Emperor finding Evil Natural Water, Flash trying to murder Saitama, and Genos/Bang/Bomb/Fubuki heading underground.

>big belly
>but also shapely tits and thighs instead of droopy, skinny neck and chin, cute face and non flabby arms
The only thing worse than a fatfag is a cheating fatfag

>I'm glad shit taste faggots like you are enjoying this content
Never expressed any opinions of the sort.. Just was opposed with you as a foreigner trying harass creators over social media and thinking your opinions are somehow relevant enough to do so. Also what said. Those threads were terrible and unnecessary. Threads with smaller traffic on Yea Forums have the best discussion. Don't see how that is even relevant in the first place.

King standing up to 4 Dragon levels by himself and his Ultimate Hellfire Burst Wavemotion Cannon.

There's was no speed there unless you're saying he turned around swiftly.

Why are you sucha fucking sppedreader? The class system is not perfect and it was spelled out several times. Before S class some of them were ranked all over the place.

The part where King saves everyone's lives without throwing a single punch.

Ranks are based on credits for heroic deeds not power. Unless you're an S-class, of course.

King's superpowered beam attack

Jesus what the fuck is that face

>it's not like real life so it's cheating
You sounds like a jealous fat woman.

>Bang going all out.
and then getting rekt shortly after.

>I want to see Orochi return and get smacked by AG to show how far he's come
To avoid repetition the narrative will probably just establish that Golden Sperm is somewhere in the same ballpark as Orochi, then Awakened Garou will steamroll him.

Attached: Tina-1.jpg (1080x1858, 260K)

Golden Sperm already serves that function.

Nyan is not weak. He's an executive, which means Gyoro considers him to be on par with monsters like Rover. If Drive Knight wins here, that means Drive Knight is exceptionally strong within the S class, not that Nyan is weak.

>To avoid repetition
idk about that, user
Orochi was hyped up to be a bad motherfucker and he went down to a normal punch
Notice he didn't die after the punch, just got torn to pieces
Him coming back as a goliath threat and getting truly destroyed wouldn't be repetition, it'd be a contrast to how easily he manhandled Garou when they first met

Shoo shoo smurf

Him coming back to get beaten down by Sperm and then Sperm dying to Garou would be better kino

Man, you could flatten her stomach a bit and she'd be indistinguishable from every cookie cutter thicc anime elf. Nothing against that, but if you're gonna try and draw fat chicks to jack off to don't delude yourself about how they look.

To be fair he had to be held down. Who really got fucked is Bomb as a single chop from Black sperm put him out of commission.

Drive Knight won't win. This is the part where the S-Class gets destroyed, remember?

But Orochi already got genuinely manhadled by Saitama and Garou genuinely manhadles Golden Sperm in an instant. Provided Orochi is even alive, if Awakened Garou fights both GS and Orochi in the endgame it would seem repetitive. If Garou doesn't fight GS and shits on Orochi instead, that could work. Simply establishing that GS is somewhere in the same ballpark as Orochi also works, it could be done via Tatsumaki meeting both of them and commenting on the matter, for a simple example.

>was opposed with you as a foreigner trying harass creators over social media
What in the blazing fuck are you even talking about? Nigger, I did not just hear you say criticising chapters on Yea Forums is "harrasing creators over social media"?

Attached: w.t.f.jpg (635x460, 167K)

Nyan being an original character leads me to belive that Drive Knight will win this one and then we jump back to the other S-class getting rekt.

I mean, Mizuki and Gearsper have low ranks compared to some of the other heroes from the support group, yet they have shown to be stronger than tem. .

Yep. And someone has to kill GS right there. Garou has the most fitting timing for that.

I'm not complaining about the scene. I thought it was fucking hilarious.

Uh-oh! Big!

Attached: Sonia_Nevermind_Halfbody_Sprite_(14).png (430x534, 188K)

Garou literally could not land a strike on Orochi when the latter was in his weaker form and holding back. People don't understand that Saitama's "normal" punches are not a fixed level.

You would have one thread where we'd discuss OPM with some buttcheeks as bait in the OP pic and three sidethreads running at the same time for waifufaggots. So yes, we did have daily threads discussing the series plot whereas idiots like you simply posted about shipping faggotry so you didn't catch the main discussions.

>Murata
You mean ONE

>"Someone really should call ONE or Murata and tell them they're losing readers by adding all this shit."
Don't know if this was you but this is what I'm referring to.

>This is the part where the S-Class gets destroyed, remember?
Remember when the first half of the raid was about S classes fighting demons and effortlessly destroying them but we got two S class vs dragon fights off the bat?

I know, also funny how Bang literally says time out when he before he gets hit.
Saitama normal punches really fluctuate to whatever he wants.

Those dragons weren't executives.

Fuck off right now chimp. I'm glad that people got the memo and gradually stopped bumping your shitty daily shipping faggotry generals that you're trying to call "OPM threads". They had little to no actual series discussion.

Golden S appearing, him powering up like a DBZ character before fighting Garou, Garou vs Saitama, Tatsumaki lifting the base, Abandonment Bang vs cadres, King standing up to 4 dragons, Psykos vs Fubuki catfight, S-class is insane panel fuck I could go on but it just doesn't stop, it's just a godly arc.

Attached: 1540233974525.jpg (960x734, 145K)

Japanese version of chainmail, "Kusari gusoku".

Attached: 581-kusarigusoku.jpg (640x853, 57K)

>I have a 2 digit IQ so I actually think someone is suggesting people should CALL Murata ONE THE PHONE unironically
user...you really shouldn't be on Yea Forums. Please lurk more and get your brain examined.

They were still dragons and the fights with them spanned several chapters instead of looking like the quick stomps against demons. So MA fights against the S classes escalated right away instead of building up in some sort of pattern.

Nigga I didn't intend that post to be an actual question. Stop trying to teach me something, I just want to fap

Attached: a85_1_1.png (1440x1275, 620K)

>those stitches between his eyes going through pretty much a third of his head
Jesus, was his brain experimented on or something? His life must've really sucked before he went hero.

Attached: 1y32ms[1].jpg (612x344, 13K)

>Someone really should call ONE or Murata
>Someone really should call ONE
>Someone should call ONE
>call ONE
>call
That doesn't imply social media contact. It means someone with access to their phone numbers literally calling them up: i.e. an editor or a social media manager who's observing audience responses.

Imageboard sites like Matome and 5ch don't necessarily indicate how a series is being received by the general readership. That’s simply one part of the readership and many times, the posters on there are quite the extreme loud minority.

A lot of series get trashed regularly on these sites but that doesn't mean anything unless you see a drastic decrease in popularity which is measured on sales.

cool information
faggot with cum for brain

>thinks a person complaining about lack of threads actually makes threads themselves
Invertebrates like you really should just stay on tumblr and twitter where you can dramawhore all day. Until then, yes the archives are a testament that we used to discuss OPM daily whereas shitters like you would discuss shipping and homolove inbetween the posts.

Hellfire and Gale were being held back against until Flashy Flash could get them into one spot to attack.
Phoenix Man was legitimately too much for Child Emperor until he figured out the unlikely workaround.
We're probably more likely to get woven into a couple chapters spanning how the S-Class get fucking mauled from now on.

What are you even talking about? What does Garou's first, very early fight with Orochi have to do with that discussion? We're talking about the overall narrative. Orochi already got actually, genuinely manhandled by Saitama in the story. Blown the fuck out and up. It's not like he desperately needs to be manhandled by somebody else.

AHHHHHHHH

Attached: 8195F3B7-A3D2-4608-8053-B5641A8D69DC.jpg (213x237, 5K)

Holy shit I didn't even notice. Probably so. Tatsumaki was experimented on for her powers. Would be funny if it was the same people he encountered

>CALL Murata ONE THE PHONE unironically
you must be retarded to think I even implied this.

See, they weren't pattern-like quick stomps. They were pretty lengthy and intense DRAGON fights. My point is, you can't just say Nyan can't be killed or DK must struggle a lot because "this part of the raid features S classes getting beaten". He could even kill him while we're having scene transiotions to the other S class fights.

so, is he more powerful than Fubuki?

Nah. Fubuki could already lift a truck as a highschooler, she just knows better than to use all of her powers in one attack like gearspear just did.

Seems that way with what he did to multiple buildings. Fubuku's telekenesis doesn't seem as strong as that or psykos.

Finally, a logical post. To that allow me to add that were all capable of our own observation and judgement and mine is the following, which I already stated: unless there is a very interesting twist to the Nyan filler we're seeing now, it is nothing more than unnecessary processed hot garbage we already recieved a thousant times. It only ruins the current plot unless something new and unexpected storywise appears in it. And since my judgement of the content is such, seeing others think the same way only confirms this. You can feel free to disagree.

maybe this extreme burst of energy that nearly killed him is a bit superior to what Fubuki can do normally, but she's way more consistent and reliable

Nigger, I created countless OPM threads for streams and scanlations and actually posted stream screenshots, translations and dumped chapters.

Don't even pretend your shitty waifu shipping generals count as "threads". OPM doesn't need those and they died down because they have the same shit about Tatsumaki's and Flash's asscheeks regurgitated in them and little to no actual series discussion, you colossal cretin.

No, that's what I implied you idiot. You have a cancer mass for a brain and think the ironic wording "call" has something to do with social media. Get off twitter and tumblr and your brain will heal itself naturally.

I'm fairly sure that Fubuki doing the same kind of attack (using 100% of her psychic powers at the same moment) would be much stronger. She pretty casually does her hellstorm.

Attached: One-Punch Man v9-064.jpg (2037x3056, 1.65M)

Correction thread-spammer - the threads died down last month due to everybody not being so engaged in the events of the story at this point. Only one of many things that indicate this and yes, this filler is garbage until it hits over the head with something new and unfathomable. And at the moment, my hopes aren't high.

No, it's also can be handeled this way
>DK annihilates Nyan in front of the surface team
>under impression Sekingar starts the "S-class is insane" speech
>they all are getting their asses kicked in reality

No, Fubuki is around the level of that attack even when she doesn't use all of her power.
Also Fubuki has become alot more powerful since she was introduced, even Tatsumaki comments on that.

Attached: 0065-011.jpg (2132x1600, 720K)

Isn't that comment until after her psykos fight though and when she fights her?

The threads died down because no sane person is interested in posting about your waifu shipping faggotry or Flash shitposting in the long term, you tinfoil hat wearing imbecile. Series and the actual chapters are barely, if at all, discussed in those.

Any intelligent person opens the thread, sees the "quality" of posts there and fucking closes the tab instead of bumping that shit just so you can have your degenerate daily general.

there nothing to talk about.
but glad to see that robot hero return

True, but that's merely some days apart from the MA arc.
However her feats against the cadre later on show that she is already way stronger than when she was introduced.

If you're done sperging, I've already said we all used to discuss the plot daily, only side fucks would spam gay porn and shipper pics inbetween the conversations. But it seems to me you're bashing all threads that weren't made by your autistic ass but by some asscheek posting waifufags. Most of us don't care what OP posts and we discussed the story anyway, you must be the only cretin who closed the thread because you saw tits in OP's pic related.

Hopefully jobuki will see her true potential. Also don't know if Fubuki can do this.

Attached: EE6Z3HAUYAAQjbt.jpg (652x1024, 183K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190920-194054~2.png (451x532, 340K)

Translation is up
mangadex.org/chapter/713691

that's just her moving air around, Gearsper brought an entire city block worth of cement into Nyan

Based and Kingpilled

Attached: 3BF59247-9293-422F-98D2-0A9D4676367D.jpg (1280x1807, 410K)

espero guy confirmed for stronger than jobbuki

>twitter.com/ONE_rakugaki/status/1175091319615582209?s=19

Is he coming back?

That attack was stronger than anything we've seen Fubuki do. He threw entire buildings at Nyan.

Holy fuck, you used to "discuss the plot developments" daily when there were Murata streams online with constant content. That was over a freaking year ago.
Lately there were fucking generals about anime shitposting, power level shitposting and inane waifu shipping faggotry. That's not even series discussion, it's trash daily generals OPM doesn't need. Don't even get me started on the fact that your lot whines about "filler" or whatever even when the chapter looks like a carbon copy of its webcomic counterpart with just a bunch of extra pages, pretentious moron.

Attached: v4.jpg (330x170, 31K)

ONE was never gone
Updates taking a year or so isn't out of the ordinary

Those two double spreads with Gearsper using his powers are really cool

edited out the text.

Attached: shadow_ring_full.jpg (1686x2294, 848K)

Use the archives or fuck off. We discussed the story almost every day even since ONE updated the wc which was 3 months ago, not a year ago. Now shut up already.

Do you mind if I use this for a nude redraw?
I'm in the middle of editing the text out myself but this would save me about fifteen more minutes

reminds me of roxy from scott pilgrim

Reminder that OPM was and always will be just a hobby series for ONE.

> asking for permission on Yea Forums of all places
Go on.

Sonic should fuck her.

Didn't want to be any more of an asshole than absolutely necessary

I use the catalogue daily, faggot. Fuck off. People naturally stopped bumping your repetitive, shitty ass shipping faggotry generals.

And no, you didn't discuss the plot daily even when ONE came back from hiatus. You shitposted about JC Staff daily, that's what you did.

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
MESH CLOTHING IS MY FETIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAA
COOOOOOOOOOOOMING IM COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGG

built for sonic cock, only she can take his 100mph pelvic thrusts

Why are you referring to yourself in second person? Just from the way you post I can tell you never discussed the new wc content or anything of significance, and you've just proven it. You've also just told me the reason we have no threads anymore is because you were the sole retard making them all the time.

If that isn't some hardcore loser flag.

Attached: wagf.png (386x428, 270K)

If you fucking retard waited for the translation you would know she is described as short so shut the fuck up.

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH.png (1280x720, 1.1M)

based

Attached: meow.png (687x788, 319K)

>finally a Murata girl with a unique body type
based

Cumbrain ain't Yea Forums. We hate that shit too. This one is team effort between RetardEra, /cgl/, and /pol/.

I both posted translations for it AND discussed the webcomic content, faggot. You aren't fooling anyone by pretending you and your degenerate daily trash generals about JC Staff or waifu faggotry are somehow a legitimate measurement method for OPM's popularity. Jesus. You're retarded and can't even read. I never made your trash ass waifu generals, you derailing, strawmanning mong. I only ever make threads for actual scanlations and made threads for manga streams, aka stuff with content. And I'm not the only person who does that nor am I the only one who is smart enough not to bump your shipping faggotry or power level shitposting heaps.

Tatsumaki? Mizuki?

You gotta love how no matter how the girl looks that Murata draws, the muh dick fags will always lose their minds

/pol/ never stays in their containment.

>Gearsper-senpai's imagination power
Sounds very much like the King Style Energy Wave Ultimate Hellfire Burst Wavemotion Cannon. Gearsper could be Blast you guys.

Attached: v6.png (706x460, 521K)

So GearSpear was able to replicate a Tatsumaki attack.

This is legitimately the first interesting blast theory in months

I think he can copy other Esper type attacks once he sees them

1. Tatsumaki vs Saitama
2. Saitama vs Garou (especially the Table Flip. Imagine Murata doing his quasi-animation on that)
3. Golden Sperm vs Garou
4. Whatever Drive Knight does

Attached: Saitama vs Garou webcomic.webm (350x263, 2.79M)

>Tatsumakis so strong, the weak ass espers get stronger just by imagining her.

Fubuki could probably outrank TTM and PPP if she joined the S-ranks and trained.

>his attack was so strong, fubuki mistook it for tatsumaki
Gearsper confirmed for strong as fuck

Waganma’s cocky comments and Sekingal’s hopeful one ironically make it seem like Nyan is gonna put up a serious fight now and potentially defeat DK or make him flee.

well, shit that makes an awful lot of sense

it's so weird that he calls her boss-lady
it's also weird that Mizuki calls him sempai,
is it because he`'s older or because she thinks he's stronger than her?

>That lance comment at the end
I WILL SKULLFUCK YOU, YOU DUMB ASSCUNT

Neither does /lgbt/ or Yea Forums. Still better than letting them run free. Imagine Yea Forums if /c/, /e/, and /m/ disappeared/got merged back into Yea Forums.

>You're retarded and can't even read
Ironic since I've already told you I've never made a thread and you said you shit out threads every morning. Stop sperging like a lunatic and deal with the fact that people have opinions and Yea Forums is for criticism. If you wish to white knight every chapter then calm your faggotry while you're at it and use sound arguments, not rubbish.

interestingly enough I also release a powerful blast whenever I think hard enough about Tatsumaki

Tatsumaki is so strong that weak ass boners get rock hard just by imagining her.

Attached: 1563205299886.png (2894x4093, 3.78M)

are you an esper

wtf is this

King holding off the monster's with the strength of his presence

when will King's luck run out?

What music do you guys listen to while reading OPM? I'm trying to find something that fits the mood of the chapters better, especially going into the final showdown between the S-class and the Cadres.

I think this one perfectly fits the Nyan chapters:
youtube.com/watch?v=_Ohc3SN4HKI

Attached: 1549945646932.jpg (1008x648, 323K)

Disgusting fat pig

Attached: 1492975239037.jpg (441x426, 43K)

King's strength will always persevere as long as the King's Engine continues it's roar

yeah, Waganma is too confident for this to end well.

you see those muscles? she's strong thicc

Soon

Attached: 32a.jpg (1000x685, 452K)

she seems to call senpai anyone who has been in the HA for longer than her. Also he could be older.

Underrated

Attached: Garou vs Boros.jpg (750x531, 117K)

uhh... the anime soundtracks?

What if they're actually evenly matched, and their battle only gets interrupted by the base flip?

We still gotta get Genos in the base somehow. Perhaps Genos and Drive Knight team up to take down Nyan.

Attached: 1558884904124.jpg (784x1020, 125K)

>you shit out threads every morning
I didn't say that, you shitposting "filler" whining cunt. You jumped from one retarded conclusion to another like the shitposter you are to derail attention from the fact that the daily "threads" you claim to be a sign of OPM's popularity (are you deranged?) or whatnot were fucking waifu and power level shitposting generals with little to no actual series discussion. I'll repeat since you're blind, your lot whines about "filler" and whatnot even when the chapter looks exactly like its webcomic counterpart with just a few extra pages. When all-new material comes, you don't create theories or discuss it DAILY and just write it off as "boring filler haha". You don't even know what you want, you're simply incoherent no matter what and bitch about "filler" on miserable autopilot.

he's an esperm if you know what i mean

>What if they're actually evenly matched, and their battle only gets interrupted by the base flip?
Still way too long until that happens

Looks like a boy on hrt

Well the trope isn't really exclusive to Saiki.

How strong would Saiki be in OPMverse? Could be solo Boros?

L A N C E

Attached: x19.png (800x1174, 1.18M)

And hopefully die.

Base flip will happen this year. We've got Darkshine vs Garou and CE vs ENW left before the flip.

BIG WOW

Attached: 1466625982819.jpg (188x220, 9K)

based

LANCE

Attached: 2016-01-08-Strip_New_Corps_web.jpg (900x457, 220K)

I listen to gay porn in the background

How can one autist be this assmad?
Either way, everyone except a few fags agrees there is too much filler and this chapter is proof of that. As for your autopilot filler bots, they're just crossthread shitposters who gloat over OPM using common complaints of it's own fans. It's the same with every series, the exact same identical formula. Stop raging and put a plug in your ass already. Yes it could do with less filler and this filler might just turn out to be meaningfull IF something relevant to the plot happens, like DK getting sprayed by a cat.

best girl

Attached: 1562097801950.jpg (231x309, 48K)

a new faction? the esper laboratory

I for one support Nyan getting a taste of the Devil Lance.

Attached: 1543932802229.png (793x388, 429K)

are you some kind of fagut?

Yeah it'll happen this year, but not until mid december, provided the current pace doesn't stop

>Tatsumaki flips the base the day most of the world flip the calender to 2020.

Do it, Murata.

Oh right now I remember that we had already seen her body before
I wonder why Murata decided to make her obese and stuck with it

Attached: shadow_ring_set.jpg (1416x884, 234K)

That all depends if one wants to brig them up again. Their whole base seemed to be in shambles when that monster experiment got loose.
Does this confirm the cyborg is Beard's apprentice?

MUH DICK

Will Genos manage to get a kill in the redraw, or will he simply continue to be a jobber that buys enough time for Tatsumaki to live?

Attached: 1537576564675.jpg (480x640, 80K)

Dubs decide who I draw manhandling her

seethe more fag

This is your last (You). Fuck off shitposter. Your daily waifu generals that naturally died down because it's the same shit over and over could barely be called "threads", have little to no series discussion and they sure as fuck do not represent OPM's popularity, you nutjob.
I've managed to discuss Nyan, Waganma, Genos, Drive Knight and the events in this chapter with anons in this thread AND reply to your retarded, "filler" whining bitch ass. Be thankful you got any (You)s at all.

Depends, are we counting Black Sperm kills?

child emperor

Can't wait till her scene blocking Rover's blast gets scraped so you fubukifags stop saying shit like this.

Saiki is a reality warper
he's easily as strong as Tatsumaki, if not even stronger

Pig God.

>last page
>"check out this amazing fan animation of Genos vs Garou fight"
>it's furry shit
Sasuga reddit

Attached: 1460487130537.png (270x321, 21K)

Naruto

Deep Sea King.

Attached: vk2a7vp1x9h31.jpg (1067x1600, 118K)

based

How about the scene of her defeating Psykos?

Way to ruin it. But I'll keep my word.

based

gay

I didn't think I'd actually get dubs. I was just trolling.

Attached: 1543845615175.png (271x235, 52K)

Don't apologize, it's perfect

Attached: 1545453999499.png (616x637, 225K)

Neat detail: Gearsper has a stitched up scar over his nose or what seems to be his whole face even. Did he have some surgery?

I wish translator user was still here, reddit and mangastream are so shit.

Garou is very close to being one himself
>maybe naming your kid 'hungry wolf' turned into a self-fulfilling prophecy

Attached: disguise.png (531x502, 304K)

Does that count as overriding?

Better deliver, user.

Didn't he go work for Jaimini's Box?

you see kid, when you're a powerful Esper they first find out where you live then they cut you up and tie you down for experiments
>Fubuki was so weak not even the mad scientists wanted her

Wow user, sounds like a lot of work. Hope took your xanax. Please don't ever show up to any thread that contains tits and ass in the OP pic, you can be sure it's gonna be waifufaggotry.

where the FUCK is ONE with the webcomic

No it counts as confirmation

The trick she used on Psykos doesn't work on anyone else. That's why she keeps jobbing to demons.

It might be furry shit, but it out of all things weirdly enough the one that gave Garou wielding a tree as a bat.

Holy shit, he has to do it now.

Maybe he was experimented on by the same facility that Tatsumaki escaped?

Sonic.

Naruto dressed as Sonic*

reroll*
SONIC

Maybe he had surgery done to help him control his powers or something. Gearsper has trouble with that and already has to use equipment for example.

It's too late Sonicnigger, try again another time.

Why you hef to be mad?

Attached: latest[1].png (1440x1076, 1.17M)

....Sonic or Sonic the Hedgehog?

You didn't specify that only the first dubs get the pic. You need to keep your word for all of us.

Speed-o-Sonic, the Titanium Nutsack Ninja

>Failed to get trips of confirmation
>Get mogged on by based Naruto overruling your dubs

He's definitely much stronger than Tatsumaki

> needs to copy others to use fully his psychic powers
> calls it "imagination"
That's really funny.

It's always first come first serve, bitch. Maybe if you get quads I'll consider it.

I'd rather see Sonic be manhandled desu

Ok I accept. Let see if your shit art is worth anything for starters.

Hummina hummina hummina bazooooooooing! *eyes pop out* AROOOOOOOOGA! *jaw drops tongue rolls out* WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF *tongue bursts out of the outh uncontrollably leaking face and everything in reach* WURBLWUBRLBWURblrwurblwurlbrwubrlwburlwbruwrlblwublr *tiny cupid shoots an arrow through heart* Ahhhhhhhhhhh me lady... *heart in the shape of a heart starts beating so hard you can see it through shirt* ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum *milk truck crashes into a bakery store in the background spiling white liquid and dough on the streets* BABY WANTS TO FUCK *inhales from the gas tank* honka honka honka honka *masturabtes furiously* ohhhh my gooooooooodd~

nevermind: Saiki can create clones of himself- grows stronger the older he gets and is able to turn people into stone by looking at them
and in the very last chapter it's hinted he regained his powers

Funny how? Psychic powers are all about brain reactions and whatever, that's the point. What happened there is Gearsper visualized himself going beyond and basically pumped himself up after seeing Tatsumaki in action.

seething

Given it actually let him throw a attack Fubuki nearly mistook for her sisters output is pretty impressive, that would take out some lower demons already i bet.

You drawing or shitposting?

>literally nothing: the chapter
I want to rape Fubuki tho

Attached: x10.png (800x1138, 1.37M)

>Hinted
Jump GIGA chapters confirmed that he got it back, he uses them to stop a meteor

You misunderstood it. She was confused because he copied her methods, so for a second she thought it was her, but quickly noticed it wasn't because the output wasn't even remotely comparable. This isn't gonna take out demons.

Attached: x10.png (800x1138, 758K)

No.
You are just a fucking idiot. That's all

Believe it or not but that guy isn't the drawfag who made the original post.

Imagine floating in the air while penetrating her, and she squeezes the semen out of your balls, or moves the semen in and out of your pp to mess with you.

Is cumbrain an invention by soiboys?

Attached: 1549297869382.png (1302x1391, 561K)

He's not, he used a mask from another dude and the imagery was only symbolic. It never got used again nor is he inclined towards costumes or furry crap. That last page made me sick as well.

wow, Naruto or Sonic the Hedgehog. I love this board again

Source?

It's an invention by seething bitches who complain that male mangakas give more attention and meaning to hot and submissive female characters than annoying talkative dykes.

I could see it taking out or heavily damaging some demons, maybe not strong ones like DSK.

I want to watch Drive Knight and Genos double-team this pussy

you underestimate demons too much I think. Maybe the really bottom tier ones like the 3 crows.

problem isn't "filler". Chapters are too short.

>Using only his presences alone he forces Psykos to remain on the front lines where she isn't nearly as effective and can't perform any more sneak attacks
>Psychologically devastates Homeless Emperor with a single verbal exchange which leaves him vulnerable to Zombieman's ambush
>Intimidates Black Sperm into remaining bunches up instead of spreading out over the battlefield
>Perfectly assesses Natural Water's biology at a glance and suppresses his killing intent in an instant even while cornering the remaining Dragons
>Does ALL THIS while ensuring that his fellow, weaker heroes can get the battles they need to gain experience and grow

What a monster you are King, I think I now understand what he meant that one time he was mumbling about 'evenly raising the levels of the entire group' during that meeting.

You cannot know that unless you're the drawfag or the narutard. Way to out yourself.

There are 3 groups of people promoting it
1. Female incels
2. Christian zealots
3. Far-left feminists

All of them hate the idea of men jerking off to hot women.

I'm pretty sure it's an invention of /pol/ who hate Yea Forums culture

Now say that again to my face

Attached: Chouji.jpg (720x406, 35K)

For biweekly releases with Murata's detail and style, I think it's pretty good output. I hate the idea of working Murata to death just to squeeze out an extra 8 pages a chapter.

I am the drawfag and I'm sticking to what I said, I'm drawing her getting manhandled by Naruto. As retarded as that is.

> For the reasons that his claws are lethal...

Literally no one has been killed by his claw attacks so far. Even the lower ranked heroes from the surface team survived.

Except we're on a biweekly schedule now. It hurts to see little happening every release but i prefer this over waiting more than a month for the chapter

what a cuck.

Long enough for the biweekly schedule with Murata's art.
What's preventing you from reading OPM monthly? If you simply did that you'd basically get the whole 40-something pages chapter available.

The attack power is leagues above what most A-Class heroes can do and 10 A-Class heroes already rival a demon level threat.

yeah because its a completely unrealistic body type. you cant have skinny/toned arms like that and then thighs the size of watermelons and a beer gut.
its the same as the guys who think theyre attracted to fat girls because of anime chicks, but dont realise all the fat anime chicks are drawn with skinny necks and faces, which you cant get in real life.

idk

dad nardo pls

When she sees my dick

King scaring homeless emperor with pebbles.
Also the table flip drawn by murata

GOD HELP ME
I want to do things to that ninja!

Good. Make it hot and make sure to show as little as possible of the guy's face.

dang

>lard lad with underwear on it's head
Get slaughtered and turned into bacon please.

Nah, it's filler. The MA would be finished already without it.

i mean its clearly not but nice try

Murata's going to redraw this page, right?

Attached: redraw.png (1600x1138, 3.44M)

NICE BULK

why?

Because it looks horrible in comparison to the previous one and Murata at the very least used to have a lot of passion for fixing these things?

>chapters called Cornered Rat
What did Murata mean by this? Waganma or Nyan?

i am not the drawfag or the guy who requested naruto

>Because it looks horrible
Explain yourself right now

The pedo has ushered his opinion. Thanks for sharing, fag!

Explain what? Are you blind or something?
Shit literally looks unfinished, like they called in ONE to do the rubble and not even he put in effort.

Attached: redraw.png (423x354, 290K)

fuhrer ugly

Let's see you do better

At best he'll be """"defeated"""" while gathering data.

>>>/gaia/

ITS FUCKING ROCKS user

Attached: 1566492364697.gif (400x236, 40K)

i.imgur.com/DtrK5SL.jpg

Didn't have much time to do this so it's underwhelming as fuck
Couldn't even get to color it
Maybe over the weekend I'll redo it and actually spend more than thirty minutes on it

Attached: shadow ring redraw redbar.jpg (1686x2294, 631K)

How arrogant Can you be to consider this Bad ?

Attached: tenor.gif (220x154, 398K)

Based redraw user.
Hope you get to finish it!

Attached: 1317531057925.jpg (678x720, 79K)

not half bad, user

Drive knight is clearly working for a third party, news at 11.

No user, it's a specific art style used by many artists and used by Murata before. Parts of a picture look rigid and like a general paint base while others are highly detailed. He did that a couple of times, first thing I remember is Garou's back before charging at WDM. The same style became popular among japanese artists after the famous Metal Gear Solid art and in Europe it was used during realism a lot.

Attached: 1476572410500.png (734x821, 287K)

Chill your autism, no one cares what you think.

BASED

it's too late user, she's already Naruto's waifu now

I wonder how they even got him to join the MA
>'come to me and you can have any cute monster girl we have'
>Fuhrer ugly actually sees them 'Ew, you girls are all like 6/10 wouldn't fuck'

Attached: Maiko_Plasma_S2_full.jpg (1281x1071, 698K)

>obese
Learn english before you use it.

Attached: 1555623592120.jpg (1200x1775, 323K)

Truly a man of integrity, just like me

I bet the fishnet made it difficult as a motherfucker to do, so I'm not disappointed.

It's not the artstyle, the rubble is legitimately bad and doesn't mix well with the previous page and the buldings, Murata has drawn stuff like these countless times better.
He has also been an autist and his passion for art has made him redraw pages or entire chapters for WAY less.

Just compare it to the previous page, if you can't see that the quality plummets from one page to the other then I'm afraid I can't help you.

Attached: redrawit.png (1600x1138, 3.68M)

Shut up you retarded virgin neet faggot. You just want another trap ninja you fucking inbred loser.

>The golden smurf.

This is the aftermath, ONE himself has done better in mob psycho.
The same goes for Murata whenever he's dealing with Tats.

Attached: redrawaft.png (800x1138, 1.25M)

No it's an ART STYLE you moron. Stop spouting shit and ask for an opinion from an actual artist. You don't know a god damn thing and jet you talk with such confidence. I'm not trying to defend Murata, I'm stating facts. It's a intentionally used style.

>Is Genos still washing the dishes?
He needs the right moment to show up to the raid so he may make his entrance during the big surface battle. Last chapter most people predicted either DK or Genos showing up to distract Nyan and the former came true.

It's obvious he compresses it to that shape you fucking retard.

Attached: Pathetic Pingu.jpg (326x411, 79K)

faggot

Where is that user that was re animating metal bat vs garou?

She is normal. Maybe a little chubby but surely not fat nor obese.

What's pathetic is you and the way you consciously try to rationalize your shitty opinion.

It is actually better than the episode in terms of soundtrack and action scene composition.

Maybe he is just autistic.

He'll probably redraw it for the physical release.

Why is that here they are inside some cave inside the base but in the latest chapter they are hanging around the city?

It's what i've been saying, Murata has redraw things for way less than this.
But apparently these threads think of him as an absolute god who can do no wrong.

They're not in the city, Gearsper is just so powerful that Fubuki can feel it all the way below ground

King and the apple and Saitama and Tatsumaki fucking each another.

>ONE himself has done better in mob psycho.
You mean his assistants.

No, it is buildings smashed together.

It's not in need of a redraw. You cant seem to tell the difference between badly drawn but highly detailed pages Murata did sometimes redraw from intentionally stylized pages.

more like Fubuki is powerful enough to sense esper powers for far away. She wasn't even sweating when feeling it, just midly curious.

>normal
This is your brain on burguers. She's defiently fat, just the sexy kind of fat.

I hope this isn't copypasta. I love you fags sometimes.

She thought it was tatsumaki

because Gearsper specifically copied Tatsumaki's methods which Fubuki instantly recognizes. An actual attack of Tatsumaki would have wrecked Nyan, for one thing.

You screeching autist, it's about time you learned "It's an artstyle!" is not a defense to something that is drawn badly. Stop trying to push your agument, it doesn't exist and only reflects on your own insecurity about art.
If you can't see the difference between the page you posted with Garou's back and this, which contrasts heavily to other pages before and after then you're retarded for good and should seek help.
"It's an style!" is not a defense.

Attached: eyesore.png (557x606, 110K)

>she will never have half as much screentime or fanservice shots as Mizuki
To live is to suffer.

Attached: 1533863853701.jpg (640x632, 76K)

Not really. There is no fat on her. If there was, you would see her belly stuck out.

Sorry, Amerilard but she is an absolute hambeast

It is an art style means that not everyone has to have the same taste as you, you fucking retard. You may not like Van Gogh but you can't say it is fucking shit for everyone.

That was just some Murata bullshit addition because he needed to fap to Fubuki.

Nigga fat doesn't just materialize in one spot
If you want to say something positive about her you could say that her fat is spread across her body evenly but shit, she is still fat

>another trap ninja
Sonic and Flash aren't traps
they're very manly man

Why are you even here? Why don't you go back to a place that's more your speed? Like tumblr or your mother's womb so you can try again at life the next time.

Attached: smugger tsubomi.jpg (680x720, 53K)

She excercises, which means she stores fat differently than people who is fat but doesn't excercise.

nice headcanon faggot.

No retard. Fat increases from your belly/neck. It isn't spread all around the body. This sentence doesn't mean shit.

>Amerilard
How ironic since you are showing a complete ignorance for different body types.

It's not "filler". The manga has it's own canon and it's been that way ever since ch. 20

He's a cat that likes to play with his food

When are you gonna admit you are retard?

>shitposting like mad
Just kys already. You're pathetic piece of trash who never looked at a painting, never seen MGS art nor imitations of it in manga. Yes it's an intentional "style" of rigid strokes vs. detailes. Rigidity of such strokes is used to denote an effect of harshness or agression of movement or atmosphere. Naturally you know nothing of this since you're a shitposting degenerate looking for (You)'s. Fucking revolting and unworthy or a reply.

What headcanon? The best drawings in the chapter were the first Mizuki panel and then the Fubuki's part. That is it.

>more like Fubuki is powerful enough to sense esper powers for far away.
Huh? The only times Fubuki sensed other espers involved Tatsumaki and Gearsper with their powers spiking up (Tatsumaki specifically when she got angry about Fubuki and wasn't that far away from her, and when she flipped the whole base). Fubuki never even noted that Tats was fighting other espers. But she noted that Tats was exerting herself for example.

well, at least it wouldn't technically be cannibalism

Attached: healthy eating habits.jpg (704x1296, 744K)

When are you gonna stop being retard and stop thinking you have superior taste while being on Yea Forums?

>What headcanon?
Until proven otherwise, panels with text are from ONE.

>The only times Fubuki sensed other espers
And what a coincidence, they're basically the only other espers she's seen. Evileye and Gyoro's own powers were overshadowed by Tats'.

After the last Tatsumaki attack on Psykos, she is probably alerted. Also, it is not like Fubuki knows thousand of psychics that could be nearby.

>kys
It's kill yourself you filthy Yea Forumsermin.
>Yes it's an intentional "style" of rigid strokes vs. detailes. Rigidity of such strokes is used to denote an effect of harshness or agression of movement or atmosphere.
And it looks horrible in comparison to the previous pages aswell as the pages that come after, they lack coherence and the rubble does not match the result. It rather looks like Murata gave it to one of his assistants to draw the Rubble.
I've said it already, it doesn't matter if it's a fucking style, it looks horrible regardless you screeching autist.

It's not that he just doesn't have taste, he doesn't have any knowledge or observation skills. There are many manga who use this art method to depict effects but he simply does not recognize it since he never saw it before or noticed it. He actually believes it was a accidentally left unfinished.

She's definitely very plump compared to basically any Murata girl.

Attached: opm4.jpg (1881x934, 358K)

>until proven otherwise
Like the multiple times Murata said he adds stuff here and there because he is a retard?

She kinda has a child face, don't like her much.

Murata doesn't add anything besides some story elements rarely, which are approved by ONE, and he gets mostly free reign with a lot of the fights because ONE is too lazy to put in effort for the storyboard.

Yea Forums was never a place with low standards.

good lord Murata is the best mangaka alive

hehe...
fatty

It looks horrible to you and more importantly, it's utterly irrelevant even if it did look the same to other people which I doubt. You're obviously fresh from Yea Forums and never seen stylized mangas that are fully drawn in a rigid style.

That user said Fubuki is powerful enough to "sense" other esper powers "from far away". But in fact she only ever sensed Tatsumaki and Gearsper, when their powers spiked up. She wasn't shown figuring out whom Tatsumaki was fighting even though she fought ESPERS, and pretty damn powerful ones, twice in the arc. That means either Tatsumaki and Gearsper have extremely similar "wavelengths" or whatever, or Gearsper's power indeed spiked up so much at that moment that even Fubuki felt it.

That is literally your invention. They discuss together so Murata's idea are also incorporated in the new remake of the webcomic.
Murata confirmed he adds fights scenes so there is no speculation there, but you can see that there are some parts that don't fit the general story involved in opm. Like this chapter is already filler, there was no reason to invovle again Fubuki because we could see the effect of gear spear's power.

>But in fact she only ever sensed Tatsumaki and Gearsper, when their powers spiked up.
You retard make it sounds like there are more espers around.

kek

>there was no reason to invovle again Fubuki because we could see the effect of gear spear's power
Fubuki was just pointing out that Gearspear attack "felt" like Tatsumaki's because he litterally copied her. That's it, nothing crazy, it's just a single panel.

>You're obviously fresh from Yea Forums and never seen stylized mangas that are fully drawn in a rigid style.
Said the obvious newfag who doesn't know how autistic Murata is with redraws. Try to stop projecting for once or at least take Murata's cock out of your mouth when you type. I bet you didn't even know One Punch Man existed before the anime.
You also have no argument except "I-It's an artstyle! I-It's subjective!", which isn't an argument in the first place.

Attached: smug caped baldy.png (568x638, 253K)

>make it sounds
You're fucking retarded, Smurf. Work on your grammar at last, dumbfuck. There are more espers, you shit for brains. Tatsumaki fought other espers TWICE in the arc and Fubuki never sensed their powers.

>Tatsumaki fought other espers TWICE in the arc and Fubuki never sensed their powers.
Tatsumaki overshadowed their powers, shit for brains.

Yeah and it has no meaning in the story. You could say that it shows he is strong but... we saw gearspear's power effects.

>everyone saying gearsper copied tatsumaki
He never said this
The line is "Imaginations beyond my limits started pouring into my brain."
That's not him copying her, it's him realizing his potential is outside that which even he could imagine

Attached: x6.png (800x1138, 1.39M)

Because Fubuki was not alerted.

No, it shows he copied Tatsumaki, not that's he that's strong, Fubuki hardly cared, she wasn't even sweating.

>after seeing her I got super inspired
That's exactly what's he saying, he's copying her.

>Smurf
Rent free.

Attached: brotha.jpg (516x400, 103K)

How can he copy her? They both use psychic attacks. It is the same. And he can't be using any of her technique as Tatsumaki didn't use any.
Fubuki said 'Tatsumaki?' because she felt psychic waves and 'Tatsumaki' is the only esp she knows nearby but, then, she immediately recognized it wasn't her.

No, you retarded nigger, Fubuki didn't comment on shit except for the moments when Tatsumaki's powers spiked up tremendously and she exerted herself and/or was tremendously angry. Regardless of how powerful the opponents she fought were. Fubuki didn't sense Psykos, didn't sense the eye dude. She can't sense all esper powers from far away, you fanfiction writing waifufag deathly afraid of Gearsper showing his brain powahs.

It's heavily implied your standards of living is low since you have the time to waste your energy posting on Yea Forums. Do you think your a profession anime critic? You're a fucking loser

Everybody disagreeing with them is Smurf.

>It is the same
Are you retarded? It's not. Fubuki recognizes Tatsumaki for specific reasons, espers all fight somewhat differently.

>They discuss together so Murata's idea are also incorporated in the new remake of the webcomic.
And you're telling me my post is headcanon? He's literally said on stream that ONE gives basically gives him free reign on the fight scenes and how they play out, he just has to follow ONE's end result. And then *sometimes* he adds onto the fight, like in Genos vs EC where he made it so Genos didn't get beaten in one shot and instead went inside EC to use his ultra spiral incineration cannon and make him molt which, obviously, didn't change the outcome of the fight just made it better. Besides that, he only adds story elements rarely and everything he adds is approved by ONE.

No, fucking retard. Esper can recognize or feel nearby psychic powers of other espers. It depends on how strong is the wave and how powerful is the esper feeling it. This is the reason Tatsumaki felt Psykos 1500m under ground.

He's not copying her because he could never do that on his own. I think Tatsumaki has such a massive esper field that some of the power she released during her attack got passively absorbed by Gearsper "Imaginations beyond my limits started pouring into my brain". He will probably not be able to do that again.

Do you just shitpost to get your daily fill of human interaction? Murata's redraws so far have been of drawings I explained already: detailed but badly drawn pages that needed improvement. You of course have no clue why those pages were redrawn and being a dumpster dweller, you concluded it's the details. Stylization effects do not get a redraw and neither will this page, ever. I bet you're the same shit eater who calls highly detailed but badly structured porn good art.

no u

Read other interviews. Murata said they discussed about future plot related elements for opm together.

>Esper can recognize or feel nearby psychic powers of other espers
no fucking shit. The point is that Fubuki isn't gonna confuse any esper for Tatsumaki.

>because he could never do that on his own.
I think he can, but he needs to have seen Tatsumaki recently. Maybe not having passively absorbed her power, but just needing to have seen her at work recently.

I can't believe the Drive Knight meme became reality.

She didn't confuse anything faggot. She felt a psychic power. She knows Tatsumaki is neaby. She said 'Is this Tatsumaki again?' but she realized that it was too weak.

It is most likely that Tatsumaki's powers are so great that they spike from her and can be absorbed indirectly by other psychics to become strong.

This could also be why Fubuki says "my sister?" despite being able to recognize Tatsumaki's power instantly. Gearsper is using Tatsumaki's leftovers.

People still don't get that the webcomic is just a draft? ONE and Murata change or add stuff because ONE decides to. The manga is the final version of the story. Hell there's a reason why the anime doesn't adapt the webcomic.

The reason is simply because the anime would look like shit. After s2 though, i am not so sure anything would change.

>Hell there's a reason why the anime doesn't adapt the webcomic
Bones did a pretty good job with MP100

Mob and the OPM webcomic are pretty damn different. ONE actually put effort into Mob because it was a serialised manga, he just does the webcomic because people still like it. Once the manga started, if there was no one calling for him to continue the webcomic he most likely wouldn't have. Anyway, you can't just shift from the style of S1 and S2 into the webcomic style for S3, it just wouldn't work.

That shit is obvious. Gearsper felt inspired and in a critical situation unleashed his emotions and went balls to the wall, so much that he hurt himself. He's not literally fucking absorbing Tatsumaki's esp or copying her.

The dudes career is literally drawing you dumbass. Of course he'll redraw pages that match the way HE wants to illustrate them. Your example not being the case. No one cares how hyper detailed YOU want it to be. You're not even buying his work and even you did your opinion will still be disregarded. You filthy virgin gaijin faggot

Either way, everything that he adds is still approved by ONE. And ONE is still the main writer for the series, I highly doubt Murata does anywhere near as much as you think he does. You just need Murata to be the one adding in things you don't like because of course it can't be the perfect, godly writer ONE.

4u

I'm pretty sure he was talking about the story.

>you can't just shift from the style of S1 and S2 into the webcomic style for S3
I don't think anyone's saying that should happen

Fucking reddit translator.

Attached: zzzzz.png (812x492, 441K)