Anohana 2.0

Anime is saved
youtube.com/watch?v=e5pr9vcMh9g

Attached: bbae8f2813aa4618aa1baad087db3042.jpg (1200x630, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q9_enSauFuk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>written by Mari Okada
Hard pass.

>imagine can't ironically enjoying Okada's works at all

Maquia and araburu were good. She's learning how to control her unnecessary drama autism.

Why are 99% of nip movies the same romance shit while tv anime is more varied? Aside from shinkai's recent movies they don't even do that well

Nip movies are aimed at stealing normalfag money.

I don't know, none of the girls is as cute as Menma.

is this one gonna have another anal bitch? this is the important question

>Yea Forums hate Mari Okada now
What went wrong?

I don't think anyone unironically liked true tears even in old Yea Forums

Hey now, the story maybe a shit show but the ost it top tier.
I still listen to them to this day
youtube.com/watch?v=q9_enSauFuk

Did you know that she's responsible for Darker than Black season 2?

I don't understand why you posted a generic soul-less piece of garbage jpop music.

Y-You too

She's not. Both of those are her original works where she's had full control of the production from the start. I have yet to see a single anime of her where she didn't specifically set out to ruin a cool setting with retarded drama.

If you weren't a retarded shitposter you'd know that old action shows-oriented Yea Forums would sometimes warm up to romance/drama stories to "cry manly tears". Nowadays the normalfags lap any animated romance shit like it's the best thing ever so it's only natural that the board is less keen on that as long as it involves tropey writing designed to make you baawww.
Anyone who watched AnoHana and didn't think "FUCK OFF" at the reveal that Menma could interact with physical object all along has no brain.

Is that Goro and Ichigo?

>Okada
Here we fucking go again

Anohana sucked.

So she popular so Yea Forums hate her?

>Anohana
>Okada
almost all of her initial script was thrown out

Normalfag eat romance, no matter what kind of the medium or the quality, added with the popular idol or TV stars who mostly can't act for shit in the cast to attract more those fag.

can't wait for all the reaction videos about that scene that made normalfags cry being in my recommendation

What season 2?

>Normalfag eat romance, no matter what kind of the medium or the quality,
yea this is 100% the reason your name was such a success

I really don't care but i'll probably watch this since the MC has really big eyebrows and that's prime

Attached: feel.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

Maquia was average and got carried by its visuals. The third act is weak.

>Mari Okada
Pass