PROMARE Announces 4D Screenings in Japan to Celebrate ¥1.2 Billion Sales

twitter.com/promare_movie/status/1174942384896925698

promare-movie.com/news/news-668/

Our hopes for a BD release grew more distant by the day.

Attached: Lio Bike.webm (960x540, 1.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spontaneous_Combustion_(film)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Our hopes for a BD release grew more distant by the day

Attached: suffering.jpg (500x500, 54K)

Can't say I care as long as the worthwhile films get their Bluray releases according the schedule.

Apparently the movie is up for preorder on itunes us. Not all hope is lost.

>promare gets the 4D experience
>walk into showing
>I am everywhere at once
>spend the next millennia experiencing every alternate version of the movie and was even in the movie a few times
>dump popcorn and drink on the ground as I am finishing
>walk out as I was walking in

Attached: magic.png (487x514, 324K)

Fuck Trigger and their never-ending golddigging streak so much.

The fact that they never manifest a giant motorcycle for any of their giant robots is a fucking crime. G Gundam continues to remain unchallenged in this realm.

Attached: mastergundam.jpg (654x600, 59K)

>4D Screening

I'm so behind in technology

BDs never ever

Attached: EEpPvsGXoAEo7eJ.jpg (1920x1080, 109K)

When the hell is this gonna come out for my country, in Asia!? I don't want to be watching a camrip for my most anticipated anime film.

So are we getting a show or not?

There's gotta be promare 2 right?

What the fuck is 4D anyway.
In science term it refer to time but what the fuck do cinemafags mean?

Attached: 1512437536391.png (851x780, 474K)

gays will walk fappingly around the cinema and spritz right into the faces of the audience during the gay scenes.

>Camrips
WHAT YEAR IS IT? No, really. Are they still doing shitty camrips? Are people stupid?

P-please, release the BDs

They had to cut out parts of Lio backstory from the movie and earlier on said it depends on fan demand(which is high in japan).

Promare is so similar to fire force its weird, suporpowered fire fighters and even people turning into infernals

Attached: file.png (400x438, 434K)

They got inspired by this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spontaneous_Combustion_(film)

Is anyone of them actually doing any kind of real fire fighting? As in putting out fires and stuff, as opposed to dicking around with some flamy dudes?

>4D Screenings
?????????????

There was a Stephen King novel with the same premise too. It's really not uncommon at all.

No, it's not.

They do put out fires and prioritize rescue first in Promare.
Fire Force is just jump into the blaze and have a shonen fight.

Everyone that call out Promare has either dropped, or hasn't seen an ep of Fire force. Hahaha, didnt think FF was gonna be your run of the mill shounen, more generic than Fairy tail, huh. Serve you right, Okubo. Could have kept it to yourself.

Muh fuckin sides

You'll be able to smell Galo's sweaty body odour.

ONEGAI

It basically means it introduces something that simulates another sense, such as smell or touch. The simplest method would be chairs that vibrate at explosions, or you could go ham and light the theater on fire during the volcano scene.

Hot

Basically, the seats move like you're in a park attraction. They rise, lower, lean to either side, etc. They also shake when there are explosions, sudden moves, etc. You also get light water splashes when there's rain or blood on screen, hot air during explosions, lights that are synchronized with thunder and other effects, something that mimics snow, smoke, etc. It's actually pretty fun.

So they're going to light the theater on fire?

yeah, then some girlish chads come to rescue and gonna jizz right in your stupid face.

Based trigger, always winning