Are Okinawans the niggers of Japan?

Are Okinawans the niggers of Japan?

Attached: DZOjlc7UMAAeXn9.jpg:large.jpg (732x909, 103K)

No. That's Osakans.

Bitch grosses me out with that weird ass face.

No. That's Okaasans.

No, that would be the Ainu or some shit

Floridians I reckon. Instead of Florida Man you get Okinawa Girl.

Attached: 1516453761022.jpg (200x200, 11K)

Take it back.

Attached: osakaknife.jpg (1024x768, 115K)

Okinawa is where most of the Americans in Japan are so yes.

Americans are the niggers of Japan

This

no. they're the americans of japan

They don't breeding our women nonstop. Especially black men. They come to my town and fuck all our women. I see more and more half black kids in my neighborhood

Americans are the niggers of the world

so you're saying that niggers are the niggers of japan

Possibly.

Company I worked for had some applications from Okinawa graduates. One missed the interview by being 3 hours late while the other missed the interview by a whole week. One girl even had an interview using Skype and it was from filmed from the boot of her car and she had just came out from swimming in the sea.

However, they are by far the most chill and relaxed out of all the japanese people with a "bro" or "dude" attitude to life.

Absolute nightmare to work with but Absolute bros to chill and drink with.

your women are doing the us a service, half black/japanese kids >>>>>>>>>>>> US blacks, prob because they aren' expose to the shit culture here

is it "i grew up in a redlined american suburb" o'clock yet?

I like Chiba prefecture more.

What do I need to do to get deployed to one of the bases in Okinawa?

>she had just came out from swimming in the sea.
what's wrong with that?

be a marine and look like you'll rape locals from the sounds of it

Tele-conferencing for an interview from the trunk of your car because you were out swimming is hardly professional

Nope. Darker skin with a golden tint rather than the dark browns of black people, facial features pretty similar to the rest of the population.

Dudes looking like the hawaiian surfer type, girls are liike a cross between regular japanese girls to indonesian girls, very good looking usually.

You can stop whatever fantasy you live in.
Black dudes come to japan a lot chasing for tail, they usually get some sluts around roppongi, but most others keep their distance, Japan is still racist AF when it comes to black people. The number of girls even considering settling down with one is minuscule, even in the case she gets knocked up.
Lived 2 years in shimo-meguro, basically Tokyo's dumping ground for foreigners and other "we don't really want to see you" populations. Black guys around? yep.
Any happas? nope.
Thankfully i'm out of that shithole, not a black person in sight in taito so far.

I'm pretty sure that's woman

Attached: bbbbbbbbbbb.jpg (1029x1066, 685K)

No that's Koreans

indonesians and pinoys.
thankfully abe made it easier for women to get the needed work visa and a lot harder for men.

Okinawans are the cuties of Japan

Attached: poke.jpg (1920x1080, 286K)

funny name

How isher manga called?

Attached: dance.png (904x1279, 1018K)

How much G.I. cock did she suck?

Attached: new game (5).webm (1280x720, 52K)

Her body count is limited to 1 middle schooler

Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san!

Attached: please listen.jpg (238x258, 26K)