Dragon ball super

Why is toriyama so obsessed with making goku in a manchild? He was one already, but it was never at this level.

Attached: 1568842787922.jpg (1488x926, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thedaoofdragonball.com/blog/spirituality/gokuism-the-church-of-goku/
vocaroo.com/i/s0j0zWT4CP7s
youtube.com/watch?v=zloKhNDFeXI
thedaoofdragonball.com/about/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

E

FPBP /thread

Attached: 1566934275256.jpg (859x1153, 206K)

BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED

WHERE ARE THEYYY

Attached: leeks.jpg (1200x1313, 128K)

cabba gang, make a meme with vados

Unacoutably, perxikuouly, quatrioniumously, and wendroxizousamily BASED

Attached: 1568858079290.jpg (774x1032, 77K)

Reminder to ignore Jirenspics

ENCHAD RENCHAD LORDCHAD GODCHAD KINGCHAD EMPERORCHAD POWERFULCHAD INVINCIBLECHAD UNSTOPPABLECHAD JUSTICECHAD RULERCHAD OVERSEERCHAD DEITYCHAD ANGELCHAD WARRIORCHAD MARTIALARTSMASTERCHAD UNFLINCHINGCHAD PERSPICACIOUSCHAD INTELLIGENTCHAD SCHOLARCHAD PROFESSORCHAD GREYCHAD MONSTERCHAD ALPHACHAD OMEGACHAD DIVINECHAD BENEVOLENTCHAD MERCIFULCHAD SMARTCHAD HYPECHAD BESTCHARACTERCHAD STRONGESTCHAD PEERLESSCHAD MIGHTYCHAD GLORIOUSCHAD SUPERIORCHAD RULERCHAD DOMINATIONCHAD

Attached: 1568873942180.gif (400x225, 1.26M)

NO LEAKS
NO LEAKS
NO LEAKS

BOOM.
IMPOSED.

Attached: 1568886881183.png (640x940, 236K)

Enter CHADba

Attached: image.png (520x650, 239K)

Reminder to kneel humbly before the perspicacious Jirenscholars and thank them for deigning to share their stupendous intellect with the lessers of these threads*
Fucking autocorrect, man

ENCHAD CHADCHAD.
CHADHCHAD RENCHADCHAD.
CHADREN ENCHAD CHADCHAD.
CHADCHAD CHADCHAD CHA CHADCHADCHAD CHA CHAD CHAD!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1568899842139.jpg (640x640, 64K)

Nope, not getting a (You) from me, Jiren-Juan

Attached: kuririn checking him.png (347x299, 40K)

Reminder that Jiren is insensitive to magic

If that's what you want...

Attached: Leek.jpg (297x307, 33K)

HOLY FUCKING BASED

Jiren Gray, The Chad.

Attached: Ji fucking Ren..png (1920x1080, 2.16M)

I seriously want to have intercourse with such a being. But alas, forewith onceth of a thrust thou shalt a man be disentegrated with such prowess in the process...

>the Jirenscholars literally control these threads and the actions of the posters herein
God, I love being a Jirenscholar.

Do you see this???

I REPEAT

DO. YOU. SEE. THIS. MAN??????

The only thing to call this man's imposing strength is "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious"

Attached: 1568869424507.jpg (1080x1314, 164K)

Jobrentards are hereby EXPELLED from our thread.

This is property of Gang Cabba and the Cutegang and we don't associate ourselves with fans of lesser, non-Chad characters.

Attached: image.png (1280x684, 1.51M)

>implying his weak cuck gang and Facebook memes have any authority over the literal physical embodiment of peerless might and mental acumen
Adorable. The puppy seeks to emulate its master.

Attached: dc80be35a2ae1a08ade1b46d5c9f65ef.jpg (1071x1343, 178K)

It's too easy...

I'd seriously rather have Shitrentards than some retard with literal iFunny memes, kys and stay dead

Chadren the Lord. The undisputed strongest mortal in the multiverse. Known across the multiverse as "The Invincible Strongest of the Strong". Undefeated 1v1. The only antagonist that Goku couldn't beat. The only antagonist that Goku couldn't eventually surpass.
Three (3) arcs later, his immense might STILL reigns supreme and uncontested. Undoubtedly the GOAT of Dragon Ball (not to be confused with the goat of Dragon Ball).

Chadren is it. The finishing line. The peak. The summit. The apex of power.
Even the "limit breaking form of the Gods" that is normally only accessible to Angels was not enough to defeat him. How do you possibly surpass that? You cannot. Because there is nothing above him for mortals. He's the summit.
Incredible.

Attached: Jirenrevived131.png (732x369, 341K)

Tell me; is Jiren a dedicated homosexual or do women just find him repulsive?

He wishes he was as Chad as the new ruler of these threads

Attached: image.jpg (800x220, 59K)

Jiren the mighty! Jiren the unerring! Jiren the unassailable! To you we give praise!

We are but maggots, writhing in the filth of our own weakness! While you have ascended from the dung of mortality, and now walk among the GoDs!

But you were once man! Aye! And as man, you said, "Let me show you the power of Jiren the Gray, born of the Weak, where my master is long dead. I breathe now, in godhood, and reshape this land which is mine. I do this for you, defenseless and weak, for I love you."

Aye, love. Love! Even as man, great Jiren cherished us. For he saw in us, in each of us, the future of /dbs/! The future of The Chads of Yea Forums!

And there it is, friends! The beautiful truth! We are the children of gray! Jiren is the true god of man! Ascended from the weak, to rule the realm of strength!

The very idea is inconceivable to our Latin slaves! Sharing the threads with us? With scholars? Ha! They can barely understand out lexicon on here!

Today, they imitate our words. But what of tomorrow? What then? Do the arabs take your style? Your memes? Your irony? Your Chadren folder?

And what does the Janny do? Nothing! Nay, worse than nothing! The moderating machine enforces the will of the Tacos! Against its own people!

So rise up! Rise up, children of the Gray Church! Rise up, Jirenscholars! Embrace the word of mighty Jiren, he who is both man and Divine!

For we are the children of gray! And we shall inherit both the heavens and the earth! And we, not the Dogly or their toadies, will rule /dbs/! Forever!

Terrible and powerful Jiren! We, your unworthy servants, give praise! For only through your grace and benevolence may we truly reach enlightenment!

And deserve our praise you do, for we are one! Ere you ascended and the Angels became Thirteen, you walked among us, great Jiren, not as god, but as the strongest!

Trust in me, /dbs/! Trust in a Jirenpriest! For I am the chosen of Jiren! I alone have been anointed by the Grayy to spread his holy word!

Cope and kneel, mutt.

Fellow Jirenscholars... What did we do to deserve such a character? A palpable monument to vitality. A vacillating beacon of philosophical nuance. A peerless and quite remarkable obelisk of mental acumen. It's almost as if our staggering intellectual prowess was achieved by some form of trickery or prestidigitation... But we know differently, don't we, my enlightened brethren? We know that our dauntless powers of the keen mind were achieved through persistent and dogged application of the Warrior's Code--perpetuated by Jiren the Gray, a lifestyle spread far and wide through the indomitable gospel of the Grayy Church--through the ultimately tireless quest to cultivate true inner strength. Individually, we will NEVER measure up to CHADren's greatness. Collectively--if we strive, with nary a distraction or deviance from the path of righteous might--we may BARELY breach the godly precedent this legendary and momentous character has set. An utter titan, a monstrously colossal, swirling force of nature, consisting of keen intellect, opprobrious patience, cutting wit, cultivated discipline, and sheer, unapproachable might. Raw, pure, peerless strength, unblinkered and unfettered by the paltry limitations of the undisciplined, common rabble.

The Alpha of Awe. The Brute of Brawn. The Cultivator of Class. The Duke of Domination. The Emperor of Eloquence. The Fiercest of Fighters. The Greatest of Glory. The Height of Heroism. The Imperator of Intellectualism. The Jarl of Justice. The King of Knights. The Lord of Loquaciousness. The Master of Mortality. The Naysayer of Noobs. The Overlord of Obituaries. The Prince of Passion. The Que-hagen of Quixote. The Ruler of Ruination. The Sultan of Smite. The Taskmaster of Trembles. The Undertaker of Ubiquity. The Vaeyen of Vociferousness. The Warranter of Weaklings. The Xenophobe of Xenogeny. The Yardmaster of Yesteryear. The Zhar of Zoroastrianism.

JI FUCKING REN THE FUCKING GRAY.

Attached: 1562520424734.webm (640x360, 2.92M)

It's... It's Jiren !!

I kneel, I cope and I concede !!

LEAKS:
>This chapter reveals that Jiren traveled to U7 Earth to meet Goku and ask for a rematch. It appears that he was indeed the one who is stronger than Moro.

/ourchad/

reply to this post negatively if you like getting fucked by men

Attached: [Hatarakimasen (Oniyuri)] Love Summer.jpg (1280x1809, 601K)

>13 replies
>11 IPs

I positively think Vegeta is a cuck

well done, son goku san.

The rantings of an upjumped mini arc antagonist make for tedious listening. RETURN TO OBSCURITY AT ONCE JOBREN FAG.

Attached: jiren kneeling.jpg (1024x576, 32K)

CHADS OF Yea Forums

youre a fag

>admits he likes getting fucked by men
based gayku bro

Anyone who uses the term "pseudointellectual" or pretends to be bored in these threads when faced with a post from a Jirenscholar is simply trying to hide from their pitiable intimidation at the Jirenscholars' inimitable acumen behind a gossamer facade of comprehension. A mask of verisimilitude, if you will.

Status quo maintained.

Attached: 1568771869120.jpg (601x410, 28K)

SSB Gine vs Gotenks

HOLY FUCKING BASED!

Attached: 812.png (560x840, 238K)

Enter CHADhan

Attached: 1555018566519.jpg (735x987, 109K)

Something's off about Yea Forums today

How sad it is that JOBren requires a do-over so as to keep his pride from imploding in on itself... What a sore loser... Really Jiren "scholars"? You worship such a pathetic excuse of a warrior?

It is not too late to switch to the good side, to be reformed. CHADba cares not of such fickle matters. Truly, his rule will bring about a new era of /DragonBallSuper/ threads!

Attached: image.png (600x707, 788K)

HOLY FUCKING BASED JIREN THE GRAY

I... I like Dragon Ball Super.

I like Son Goku and Jiren.

Attached: Huh.png (656x812, 495K)

HOLY CRINGE

"But what IS a scholar???" the simple-minded as-yet-unenlightened souls that populate these threads ask, their eyes widening to the size of half-dollars in their lack of understanding. Fear not, poor souls, I shall inform you. We Jirenscholars are known for our benevolence.

What is a scholar? The first reply that must be given is: He is a scholar whose whole inward intellectual and moral being has been symmetrically unfolded, disciplined and strengthened under the influence of truth. The different mental activities will always be exercised rightly when the proper equilibrium is preserved. No one faculty should be drawn out to the neglect of others. The whole inner man should be unfolded harmoniously.

Further, to be a scholar involves more than mere learning. He may know much about very many things and yet know little or nothing right. Knowledge without system or order is of no more service than useless lumber. A genuine scholar possesses something more: he penetrates and understands the principle and laws of the particular department of human knowledge with which he professes acquaintance. He imbibes the life of Science. To know only one thing as it ought to be known constitutes a man more of a scholar than to know many things simply by rote. The man of one idea may be an object of ridicule, yet if his one idea is apprehended in its proper life and power, he is of far more account than if he had collected a number of notions, all jumbled together in his mind confusedly. The knowledge of a scholar becomes a part of himself; and does not hang around his soul like a broad-cloth coat about his shoulders. Yielding himself to the plastic power of truth, as such, his mind is transfused and moulded by its energy and spirit.

Attached: 9e0.jpg (935x1100, 230K)

What?

HOLY BASED JIRENBROS GET IN HERE

Attached: itwas-written-for-jiren-to-lose-in-episode-110-but-30355362.png (500x561, 137K)

Exit KEKhan.

Attached: image.jpg (500x1875, 292K)

>wendroxizousamily
Dictionarybro!?

HOLY BASED AND SAVED FOR ETERNITY

Even as a Jirenchad, I can't help it to feel humbled at the towering intellects of my fellow Jirenscientists. Will I ever reach such abstract levels of intelligence, even under the guidance of the Gray Church?

Attached: l-airtel-4g-12-30-pm-62-r-teenagersnew-daily-shirtless-jiren-58023826.png (500x953, 187K)

>deleted
HAHAHA

These threads are so fucking gay. Where the leaks at? Thatd be the only reason worth looking here

can you really not wait 1 day?

HOLY FUCK, HE'S TOO POWERFUL BROS

Bow.

Attached: Jiren kneeling.png (465x558, 194K)

FUCKING JIREN FAGS !!

COME HERE !! COME TO INDIA !!
I WILL FUCK YOUR WHITE SISSY BITCH BOY ASS WITH MY ONE FEET PINUS

Nah I ain't gay

OH SHIT, IT'S GOD HIMSELF

Shouldn't you be out shitting in the middle of the street?

Holy BASED

Attached: 25-0.jpg (5333x3000, 1.4M)

J-janitor-sama...YAMETE...!

AAAAIIIEEEEEEE

Attached: 1565099711399.jpg (845x421, 168K)

YOU ARE A JIRENFAGGET
PATHETIC WHITE HOMOSEXUAL MADE FOR MY BIG INDIAN COCK

Attached: 1547877553743.jpg (1280x720, 440K)

JIRENBROS?????? I THOUGHT WE WERE THE ONLY CHURCH OH NO NO NO NO NO

thedaoofdragonball.com/blog/spirituality/gokuism-the-church-of-goku/

Attached: goku_god_glory_dragon_ball.jpg (500x375, 48K)

HIATUSXHIATUS BROS WHAT IS THIS?

Based high caste Rajput nobility Broly poster!

Attached: AAAAIIEEEEEEE.jpg (888x400, 104K)

>gokufags are mentally ill cultists
it checks out.

Jiren the Gray.

Amusing how this simple name inspires even the most stalwart of Brolytards. Lizardcucks, and Gokufags to tremble in fear and commence their ultimately fruitless shitposting--a pathetic attempt at whistling past the graveyard and a testament to CHADren's pure, unadulterated strength. TIME ITSELF falls to his might. Kachi Katchin, the STRONGEST MATERIAL IN THE KNOWN MULTIVERSE, which even the GRAND PRIEST HIMSELF claimed was indestructible, crumpled like fucking CARDBOARD beneath GODren's power. A technique that only the angels have mastered--a technique that escapes even the GoDs--was mere FODDER against ALMIGHTYren once he unleashed his true power.

Why is this, you ask? Because DISCIPLINEDren knows the value of cultivating pure inner strength through intense meditation, studious adherence to the Warrior's Code, and the complete lack of ties and bonds to anything that will do ANYTHING but increase his strength. He's truly a momentous character, a quintessential testament to the overarching theme of Dragon Ball that has been oh so omnipresent since the series' humble beginnings.

Being a Jirenscholar is hard, because you have to fight the entire world
But being a non-Jirenscholar is even harder, because you have to fight jirenscholars

Attached: seethe.png (936x966, 428K)

HOLY SHIT HE DOES IT AGAIN, WHAT A BASED GUY

Gang Cabba is better

All I hear reading that post is AAAIIIEEEE NOOOO DON'T KNOCK ME OFF THE ARENA HEEELP MEEEEE

Attached: 1565025030979.png (1280x720, 1.12M)

HOLY BASED

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANA2NF8 4;"872:UWBSUB3I92BZ-3 HDYEBWINEBZG;#:#%28+37$7392929285#6$;$--3:37$$-73-2JEJW82JDUBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDCHADCHADCHADCHADCHADCHADCHADCHADCHADCHADCHADCHADCHADCHAD

Gine vs Cabba

Enter CHADro

Attached: image.jpg (561x756, 169K)

LESS
POPULAR
THAN
YAMCHA

Attached: jiren yamcha places.png (822x618, 171K)

Beerus and Whis

Attached: C06C1215-BFC9-4690-8DF1-E35BC1E045B0.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

wow this perspective is fucked. moro is facing one way and his abs are facing the other hahaha

Gang Cabba is in neutral standing with the humble Gine crew hence we haven't a reason to fight

Jirenscholars absolutely dominating yet another thread. I have nothing to say but one thing:

BASED.

Attached: 1507839574032.jpg (848x480, 30K)

vocaroo.com/i/s0j0zWT4CP7s

Attached: 1562451942043.jpg (859x1153, 206K)

>
why? goku already jobbed to him in the last chapter.

I want to be fucked in the ass by a JirenScholar.

My favorite characters are Gohan and Cabba.

JIREN THE GRAY MORE LIKE JIREN THE GAY

why is beerus covered in cum

What's this I hear about a Nen system being introduced? Normally I find dragonball far too banal and childish to draw my interest, but if the author is adding a bit of complexity to the preschool level formula of "me number bigger than u now" I might browse a chapter or two!

Attached: 1498233688261.png (202x262, 68K)

Goku goes MUI and Merus defeats him with a single hit.

BASED

Attached: 1542800379122.jpg (850x1241, 390K)

I'd fuck cabba and shotahan

Attached: 1568837849962.gif (600x337, 3.36M)

vegeta becomes this guy or some shit apparently

Attached: Speed Wagon Vegeta.png (362x532, 376K)

Let us know when (if) Jiren has sex so that we can consider taking him seriously

Attached: image.jpg (256x400, 22K)

>me number bigger than u now
That died when UI was introduced, and the current antagonist has antipowerlevel magic too

Queerus

Attached: C330850B-6852-474E-8F1D-0843B7CF1417.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

I must admit this is based

beerus saw his cock
youtube.com/watch?v=zloKhNDFeXI

Good. A fight against the strongest mortal would only end in the amazon position anyway

Attached: Nc7PfG6.jpg (717x1024, 89K)

>That died when UI was introduced
What is DBS: Broly?

Adding any real depth to the Ki system is far beyond Toriyama's capability, let alone reach even a fraction of the complexity of Nen. Every time someone has a unique Ki ability, its portrait as either a gimmick and doesn't accomplishes nothing or its powerful at first but Goku or whoever is fighting said ability simply power ups and negates or overpowers said ability with sheer power level instead of coming up with a strategy to work around or outsmart the opponent. Needless to say there is a reason this series attracts dumb niggers and spics, you don't need to think or actually pay attention to the fight, as the guy who screams the louder and has more bright colors around them eventually wins because number too big.

A side story in-between arcs

Attached: OMG ITS HAPPENING.jpg (1131x707, 86K)

> Died with UI
Ultra Instinct is clearly a massive power-up, the ability alone would be completely useless if Goku didn't become far stronger and everything Jiren would need to beat him would just power-up so he becomes far faster and stronger to Goku keep up or do any significant damage.

More like absolutely samefagging

sounds based

i'd watch a hit origins movie ngl

Prove it

Attached: Jobgeta.jpg (1598x513, 311K)

SCINTILLATINGLY BASED.

What thing?

This MAN has the best fanart around, what the FUCK?

Attached: CRIMSONren.jpg (750x1065, 85K)

These threads are the most autistic things I ever witnessed

Explain.

thedaoofdragonball.com/about/
An actual DRAGON BALL SCHOLAR
>Published 9 books about Dragon Ball
Received an apology from the writer of Dragonball Evolution
>Wrote and co-created the first successful live-action Dragon Ball Z
Interviewed over 30 official Dragon Ball writers, editors, composers, voice actors, and producers
>Discovered lost Dragon Ball lore
>Received forewords to books from official Dragon Ball voice actors
>Edited and published the Dragon Ball Zeroverse manga
>Served as consultant for the Goku Vs. Superman DEATH BATTLE
>Over 70,000 followers
>White

Attached: author-derek-padula.jpg (280x260, 35K)

>Ultra Instinct is clearly a massive power-up
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAH
oh god that was funny
go back to plebbit, jirenturd

Gang Cabba seeks to spread the values of our peerless leader; that is, peace, justice, love and respect.

Our wars are waged only with tyrants such as Jobrentards and Copely mutts. Be warned, however, that we are not opposed to declaring those who disrespect us our enemy.

I advise that you exercise greater respect in future interactions with our gang so as to avoid any complications.

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

The Alpha of Awe.The Brute of Brawn.The Cultivator of Class.The Duke of Domination. The Emperor of Eloquence.The Fiercest of Fighters.The Greatest of Glory.The Height of Heroism.The Imperator of Intellectualism.The Jarl of Justice.The King of Knights.The Lord of Loquaciousness.The Master of Mortality.The Naysayer of Noobs.The Overlord of Obituaries.The Prince of Passion.The Que-hagen of Quixote.The Ruler of Ruination.The Sultan of Smite.The Taskmaster of Trembles.The Undertaker of Ubiquity.The Vaeyen of Vociferousness.The Warranter of Weaklings.The Xenophobe of Xenogeny.The Yardmaster of Yesteryear.The Zhar of Zoroastrianism.The Indomitus Rex.The Alpha og alphas.The ling of kings.The Lords of Lords.The Justiciar of justice.The Tallest of the Tall.

CHADREN THE GRAY APEXPREDATORren the MASCULINE
GRIPren the CRUSHING
INSURMOUNTABLEren the UNSURPASSABLE
INDOMITABLEren the UNYIELDING
AESTHETICren the BEAUTIFUL
SWOLEren the RIPPED
TANKren the RESOLUTE
PHYSICALLYIMPOSINGren the INTIMIDATING
GLAREren the DOMINEERING
JUGGERNAUGHTren the UNSTOPPABLE
DISCIPLINEDren the ENLIGHTENED
ZENren the SPIRITUAL
POTENTren the VIRILE
ALMIGHTYren the INVINCIBLE
VALORren the DAUNTLESS
IMPERIOUSren the DOMINATOR
INVICTUSren the ETERNAL
MAELSTROMren the TITANIC
QUAKEren the SPACE-TIME SHAKING
COLOSSUSren the LEVIATHAN
BEHEMOTHren the MASTODONIC
MONSTERren the TERRIFYING
LORDren the KING
DEITYren the CHRIST
CRIMSONren the LEGEND
SUPERNOVAren the TRANSIENT
JICHAD THE REN
RENCHAD THE CHAD
KINGCHAD THE LORDGRAY
LORDCHAD EMPERORCHAD POWERFULCHAD INVINCIBLECHAD UNSTOPPABLECHAD JUSTICECHAD RULERCHAD OVERSEERCHAD DEITYCHAD ANGELCHAD WARRIORCHAD MARTIALARTSMASTERCHAD UNFLINCHINGCHAD PERSPICACIOUSCHAD INTELLIGENTCHAD SCHOLARCHAD PROFESSORCHAD GREYCHAD MONSTERCHAD ALPHACHAD OMEGACHAD DIVINECHAD BENEVOLENTCHAD MERCIFULCHAD SMARTCHAD HYPECHAD BESTCHARACTERCHAD STRONGESTCHAD PEERLESSCHAD MIGHTYCHAD GLORIOUSCHAD SUPERIORCHAD RULERCHAD DOMINATIONCHAD
THE CHAD OF CHADS
CHADCHAD CHADCHAD CHAD

ENTER CHADREN

ENOUGH of your vitriolic blathering, you vituperative drudgeon. You shan't obfuscate these pristine halls of collective wisdom ANY LONGER.
I shall escort you to the nearest emergency exit and I recommend you to USE IT, POSTHASTE.

>everytime people talk about UI they never mention its physical strength/power level
>when Kuririn asks what's UI, Whis defines it as "a technique that severs the consciousness from the body and allows it to subconsciously move itself"
>when Jiren kicks Goku nobody understands how can he endure it, Whis explains he can because UI lets him block in the perfect way, nullifying most damage (nothing to do with Goku's power level)
>the only time someone with UI has used a ki blast he used it not to damage its rival but to break the ground under him and make him fall, and right after this the guy mentions how the UI user has no real strength whatsoever, he only exploit openings
>when Hit defeated SSB Vegeta (SSB post-cooldown, but still stronger than any blonde form Vegeta had) he was holding back so much Beerus even mentioned SS Goku had a bigger powerlevel, Hit managed to beat Vegeta because prince vegetable had no way to defend himself when Hit attacked with time skip, setting a precedent for attacks bypassing power levels if the victim is off guard
>Moro absorbs energy so fast he only needs 1 page to make someone go from GoD candidate tier (post-ToP SSB) to weaker Jobhan (SSG) as he did in chapter 50 with Goku and Vegeta (see pages 25 and 26), despite this, last chapter has Goku saying UI would allow him to keep fighting Moro even if the goat managed to absorb energy from him

>I-I SWEAR GOKU BECOMES 5623563854 STRONGER WHEN HE USES THIS TECHNIQUE THAT IS ALL ABOUT MOVING ON INSTINCT

Attached: Ultra Instinct, technique unrelated to raw power that makes you move on instinct.png (492x429, 182K)

>cocky MUI Gine gets mindbroken by the Cabba gang

make it happen

kek

This characters is so aesthetic holy shit.

Attached: INSPIRINGren.jpg (1628x2000, 552K)

auto translate of this says "speed wagon vegeta"
>深く、そのような部門に到達するのに十分な速さではありませんでした。
>ソンゴクは、非現実的であると思われる脳の方法で予想外の秘密の強力なことを伝えられるべきです。
>ウルトラよりも優れていることが発見された新しいムーブメントは、この新しい啓示には無力でした。
>スピードワゴンベジータが大きな過ちを考慮することができず、ブルマの息子がモロを理解するようになる可能性があるため、高速で移動しますか?
>新しい現実になるための非現実的なパラレル!

Lol. That's funny.

Attached: HEADACHEren.jpg (1000x1000, 101K)

where's that from?

Goku hasnt been shit since z. Hasnt won a single important fight in all of super.

well he has best fans, therefore his FANart will be the best too

Goddammit Jobren and his retarded fans are equally boring

>Jiren
Fucking disgusting