Attached: i-094.jpg (835x1200, 691K)

Attached: i-095.jpg (835x1200, 769K)

Attached: i-096.jpg (835x1200, 780K)

>he's a Rikshi
Fuck off itagaki

Attached: i-097.jpg (835x1200, 868K)

Attached: i-098.jpg (835x1200, 678K)

Attached: i-099.jpg (835x1200, 683K)

I wonder if Itagaki realizes that to Americans his precious 'Rikishi' is associated with a fat assed Samoan who rubbed it in people's faces?

Attached: i-100.jpg (835x1200, 693K)

We'll put a pin in this until I'm done

Attached: i-101-102.jpg (1642x1200, 1.51M)

>Dude is at least 7 feet tall
>"He looks like a giant..."
>"WAIT HE IS ONE!"
NO FUCKING SHIT
EVEN TO US WESTERNERS THAT'S FUCKING HUGE

Attached: i-103.jpg (835x1200, 335K)

>Is this even going to be a contest
YOU JUST SAW TWO ONE SHOTS IN A ROW
EVEN IF IT'S NONSENSE ITAGAKI MAGIC SUMO STRONKEST BULLSHIT THAT MAKES NO SENSE HOW DO YOU THINK WON'T BE LIKE THE LAST TWO!?

Attached: i-104.jpg (835x1200, 747K)

Attached: i-105.jpg (835x1200, 708K)

>h-hayai

Attached: i-106.jpg (835x1200, 631K)

End chapter.

Attached: i-107.jpg (835x1200, 476K)

WERE YOU NOT WATCHING EITHER YOU FUCKING SHITTY WOLVERINE COPY PASTA!?
THREE OTHER MMA GUYS GOT ONE SHOT, AND YOU'RE TALKING SHIT LIKE YOU THINK *YOU'RE* THE DIFFERENCE MAKER!?
THIS IS ARC IS HONESTLY DUMBER THAN MUSASHI, GOD I HATE THIS!

shut the fuck up, man

And us, and returning to pages i-101-102.

End transmission.

Attached: zcredits.jpg (2000x1000, 558K)

>That random japanese jobber is the best in the world
Itagaki I fucking swear to god

Attached: Gin.jpg (920x720, 67K)

Oh fuck off.
They're saying the DUMBEST SHIT this chapter
>Durr is the guy nearly as tall as Yao Ming a giant? HE IS!
>THIS ONE might not be a contest, unlike those other two 10-15 matches
>Durr THEY'RE JUST FAT, even though they just one shot multiple dudes bigger than me and my mutton chops

*10-15 second matches

So the creators of Baki and Beastar are confirmed to be father and daughter

Attached: 5AD3742C-F264-4DDA-89B4-5BEBFF4425E3.jpg (750x1075, 206K)

Baki’s full of dumb shit, newfag. If you get mad at every little thing then you’ll never enjoy the manga and you should just fuck off

get out, you have your own thread I don't want none of that in here

Alternatively getting mad at every little thing in Baki is what has sustained me since Baki went to prison.

For tax evasion.

This fucking sumo wanking is getting real annoying. If they're that fucking strong, how come we've never heard of one before in all these 1000 fucking chapters? Fucking stupid.

Yeah, popcorn flick dumb. Not outright idiocy.
Everyone here is just flat out STUPID this chapter. Not even comedic stupid like Olivia going "Hey my muscles could blow up this prision...just kiddin' now Imma piss on you"
Just saying shit that anyone with vision as good as Shibukawa's could notice.
Maybe I'm just that fed up with this arc being worse scaling than Yujiro and the tranq darts/doorknob

oh man this is so exciting!!
Such a cliffhanger, I wonder what will happen next! I'm ondulating on my chair by the excitement!!11! this is too unpredictablele!!

wtf? Who are these noname jobbers?
Where is Baki? Orga? Doppo?

Well, having a huge ego is a common character flaw for many martial artists.

Musashi would fucking wreck all those guys

Attached: snapshot20070722001148.jpg (704x396, 71K)

Well, Conor McGregor talks shit all the time and then gets his ass handed to him, so that's hardly unprecedented.

Meanwhile Baki Dou: Rampage of the Mad Samurai is still at chapter 165.
Fuck this gay earth.

Attached: Meanwhile_in_Baki.jpg (1210x746, 453K)

>still at chapter 165
1. no it's not, stop using scraper sites
2. we'll have more out starting in like two days

>Check baka updates
>173
Well, thats not exactly far.

remember when Rurouni Kenshin had a dude who was literally untouchable due to his insane sword skills, but only dicked around and sipped tea while Japan burned around him?

So how much longer until the sumo wank is over and we get an actually interesting fight?

Attached: 1561020577393.jpg (626x512, 203K)

This. I just keep reading to see how dumb it all can really get. If I was reading it for actual good writing, I would've ended up dropping it ages ago.

>Implying the writing in Baki isn't god tier

Attached: 4.jpg (1535x1215, 437K)

Fucking hell this arc is gonna be rough.
Japan needs a guy like that one Chinese MMA fighter that beats the shit out of all the old masters and revamps their martial arts system. The Japanese should be top contenders in the middleweight and light heavyweight divisions across the world but they're fucking themselves over with this traditionalism.

Itagaki was an amateur boxer want he? He should already have a better understanding of actual martial arts and fighting than most people.

What kind of a fight would that even be?
Yujiro and Baki are way too strong for anyone to take on. Maybe it's time for some minor characters to become relevant again.

No way Yujiro would join in. Who else would be on non sumo team? I cant really think of anybody.

I dont really care about baki or yujiro at this point. Baki is the strongest now, his character arc is over. I just want some actually cool fights with characters like Jack and Kousho again. Theres so many great characters in this series that arent doing jack shit while we have these fucking nobodies jobbing for 10 chapters straight in this dumb sumo wank.

Attached: baki-son-of-ogre-738739.jpg (1200x922, 133K)

It's really not. At best the parts where Itagaki waxes philosophical about the nature of fighting have substance to them, however retarded it might appear. But overall it's a horribly written fighting series that thrives on introducing an ever-changing line of irrelevant jobbers to prop up whoever needs to look cool until it's their time to take a dive. And of the few important recurring characters, they peaked years ago and mostly have devolved into caricatures of themselves over the years.

All of this while having pants on head retarded plot developments and very unsatisfying resolutions to fights. I don't care how thematically sound Yuujiro v Baki or Baki v Musashi were, they were shit fights and poorly executed. I stick around for the same reason I 100% Drakengard, it's a bad experience but I'm seeing it through to the end out of sheer grit.

Just look at these chapters. Last thread someone made a valid point, if this was old baki all these sumo guys would be shitters getting dunked on by MMA fighters. But instead they are magically so strong why they didn't show up to the Maxim tournament at all as opposed to a single sumo wrestler is beyond me. They are all apparently gods among men and yet they still are supposed to be so low that Sukune has to re-introduce pure Sumo to them because I guess they got complacent despite being monsters themselves. A good writer would have these guys lose/win matches instead of sucking off Sumo, because the ultimate goal of the arc seems to be showing how Sumo is lacking.

>Last thread someone made a valid point, if this was old baki all these sumo guys would be shitters getting dunked on by MMA fighters
What do you think made itagaki change like this?

Retard, in og baki he straight up says "sumo may just be the strongest standing sport"

And then it loses to a pro wrestler in the second round of the tournament.

Oddly enough, Jack vs Koushou sounds interesting.

wrestling is probably the most wankest thing in fighting mangas to be honest

That may be true, but just proping up a sumo wrestler for him to lose the next fight doesn't magically make sumo the "strongest" nor correlate to the current stock of sumo wrestlers being better than MMA fighters. It was pretty clear that was just hype for the guy at the end of the day during the Maxim tournament, everyone was getting it.

Is it? Why is it wrestlers get wanked, but outside of manga specifically about it, boxing gets shit on all the time? It seems like japs dont mind wrestling but hate boxing for some reason.

>that was just hype for the guy
He beat Motobe.

I dont think Kousho would really stand a chance. In a straight fight ( no weapon bullshit) Jack is probably in the top 5 strongest fighters in the series.

That really doesn't mean anything given Original Motobe was a joke, he didn't earn anything resembling credibility until Dou.

Motobe was still a jobber who rarely fought at this point

>he didn't earn anything resembling credibility until Dou
yanagi

Remember Hanada? wasnt he supposed to be really strong? the fuck happened to him after the tournament?

Attached: Screenshot (123).png (1600x900, 1.11M)

When did that happen again?

yes itagaki I get it already sumo is cool and sumo guys have a big dick

Wait, ignore that I forgot convicts arc existed for a minute.

Sugoi desu ne. Sumo so strong. wow~

>and sumo guys have a big dick
But how big though?

Wrestling is huge in Japan but boxing isn't.
Its like in the US, boxing and MMA are seen as legit, but Sumo is seen as fat men flabbing at each other and stuff like Kung-Fu is seen almost as a joke.

Attached: 1549487640320.jpg (835x1200, 346K)

>stuff like Kung-Fu is seen almost as a joke.
It kinda is a joke though

How tall is Sukune supposed to be?

Anti-sumo virgins OUT. Sumo is a CHAD sport

Attached: 2A053BEA-9BE2-423C-BD8A-E23FD17A631D.jpg (960x1123, 131K)

Look at Tochi's fucking ear, though.

"Kung fu" literally just means "martial arts" in Chinese.

Yeah and it’s a joke

And Chinese Kung fu is a joke.

I mean so is boxing when put against trained individuals, but the point is that certain martial arts are considered better than others just based on the culture of the area. Krav Maga isn't really a martial art system, but it is seen as something amazing in the US due to the mythology surrounding the Israeli military, SAMBO is somewhat similar because of the mythology surrounding the USSR - its a fantastic wrestling program but its hyped up as something legendary by people that only hear of it on the Military Channel.

Not really, Boxing is at least effective in a fight, most mma fighters train in it to punch better. Kung fu on the other hand constantly gets shit stomped by almost every other martial art.

>the number one in the world
if he's so cool then why wasn't he at the maximum tournament or even mentioned in the 1000+ chapters before

He presumably means in the public world.

jesus

Attached: 1568901754138.jpg (265x445, 60K)

You know, when their taken out of context, some panels from baki make it look like a VERY "different" kinda series.

Attached: 9 (4).jpg (753x1200, 272K)

I doubt he gives a shit what Americans think.

in fact he hates americans
that's why he destroyed oliva

>that sinister smile
Sukune confirmed the big bad.

Original Motobe was the first able to actually hit Yujiro since a long time and was very often mentionned as being at the level of Doppo.

His defeat in against the Rikishi is the outlier

Yeah, and Suedo, Kosho, Shinogi, Katsumi and Tanaba being destroyed by Dorian and Speck is a blatant proof that he hates japaneses.

Absolute unit.

Try to top this one

Attached: 1549675601850.jpg (835x1200, 760K)

Alright, try this.

Attached: baki-son-of-ogre-739003.jpg (800x1264, 173K)

That one is not out of context.

trying to find the most homoerotic panels in baki is a pretty fun game

Attached: 20 (1).jpg (762x1200, 228K)

Yanagi turned after his victory into a home himself, though.
I am not sure if this is a high bar.

Yes it is.

What is that mutou and tool thing about?

I don't think this is humanly possible, but it's Baki, I guess.