Why are there so many ass pulls this season?

Why are there so many ass pulls this season?

Attached: spring 2019 asspulls.jpg (1280x2160, 507K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/tykgff.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's the worst of the 3?

It's not an asspull if Tanjriou still lost you retard. Ugly and gay saving Tanjirou is the real asspull.

What mean an ass pull to you user?

>Hinokami was literally only foreshadowed 2 minutes before it happened.
>stone somehow now has healing properties
>"pseudo personality" by copy and pasting memories scraped by the Direct Feedback System. Enough power to fuel 7 billion people's worth of phonic gain from "scraps" of memory.
These aren't asspulls to you?

>stone somehow now has healing properties
Wasn't stone having healing properties showed before?

Asspulls are only bad if they prevent catharsis. Tragedy needs to happen to the hero in order for us to greater appreciate his deeds.

I stopped watching dull anime past ep.1, what's the last one, and is it entertaining

Don't forget o my right hand, the weeks delay even put it happening the same week as those first 2

>check 'em trips
It's Symphogear. It's about magical girls singing while they're fighting. The plot's nonsensical about the plot and it's all about rule of cool. Best part is, it has 5 seasons.

The names are pretty confusing but chronological order is
>Symphogear (s1)
>G
>GX
>AXZ
>XV

Attached: character growth.jpg (1920x5400, 815K)

>Enough power to fuel 7 billion people's worth of phonic gain from "scraps" of memory.
Hello, speedwatcher.

O, MY COUNTERING COUNTER

Attached: b7d349c30721f9f887df2b4b41679ce7e533ef31_hq.jpg (1024x576, 45K)

Attached: [Commie] Senki Zesshou Symphogear XV - 08 [9D2EDB59] 00_16_22.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

>complaining about asspulls in geah
How the fuck did you even make it through the first four seasons

C'mon man, just let Ash break the curse...it's been twenty years now. Don't be lumping Alola with Orange Islands. Don't curse us all to another Kalos region incident...

Attached: x6.png (599x357, 182K)

>carol
>asspull
You would know if you watched more carefully. elf9 has been working on a way to bring back carol's conscious and she responded when she was in danger. Carol was probably always concious and just chose not to reemerge

Last one is Symphogear XV. Unironically AOTY every time a new season airs. Watch it from the first season or fuck off.

Attached: Tattered Uncool Hero.png (1550x2171, 3.81M)

Can't wait until Gil coming back from the afterlife gets memed as the greatest asspull of all time in March

how long until
>O MY SOUL MAGIC

I swear this was just to keep Sally in the plot for fanservice.

Attached: asspull.png (807x884, 890K)

Fuck you Maria. At least Hibiki didn't job to herself.

Attached: [AnimeKaizoku] Senki Zesshou Symphogear GX - 07 720p BD Eng Sub [Apognwsi] 00_11_43.jpg (1280x720, 201K)

Not as bad as O MY XIUCAOTHL POWERBOMB

Carol's high phonic gain output is in no way related to memory combustion.
Rewatch GX.

Attached: kiri bandages.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

>Ass pull
> Getting his ass kicked by a demon after chopping it's head
??

There literally asspulls in pretty much every single final battle in Symphogear and all of them were GOAT

this, most of his losses were ashpulls I mean ass pulls

i wouldve rather him asspulled a victory. having rui survive after that scene was retarded

SYMPHOGEAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

What is it from?

That is such a worthless and terrible argument you retard. That shit saved his life and allowed him to cut the wires that was just about to slice and dice him up and stalled for enough time for giyu to come. He literally said there was no way he could cut rui's wires. It doesn't matter if he didn't kill the villain, he survived a situation he should not have to begin with.
It's not an asspull due to hints about this shit far before the encounter, but you are still an idiot.

Why was it retarded? A lower moon has more experience fighting demon hunters than Tamjiro has fighting demons. If they always aim for the neck surely defending against it is not as difficult as finding any blow potentially lethal.

These 3 are all so stupid.

>ass pulls
Translation:
>I wasn't paying attention because I was watching at 80x speed and something big happened. Please explain it to me

This except OP obviously doesn't want it explained and will continue to call them asspulls no matter how many times it's explained to him.

Dont worry, MHA will top the quantity with quality aspulls of naruto-tier proportions.

No...not really, they showed that by reviving people by putting them together despite them getting broken is possible, the body will come back as it is put together but that doesnt mean you can now heal internal injuries.

carol has been hinted at since 2015

>it's not an asspull if you don't win
user...

> make a big deal out of his grimoire having one page
> literally is necromancer magic
> spells already evolved for previous users
> i-its a asspull because i say so

>It's not an asspull due to hints about this shit far before the encounter,
Stop lying faggot, there was no hint, and no, his earrings or him having something to do with coal does NOT foreshaodow him having fire breathing hidden memorys.

As long as it involves punching Gods, it's fine.

Its bad writing I won't disagree there, but it ain't a complete asspull since the pieces were there and ready to be used. The author is just terrible at execution and it lead to this shitty flashback mere minutes before it was used.
The better way to have written it is to have tanjiro reminisce about his father before this arc and remember his fathers dancing and commenting how it seems familiar to him in a way (because he just learnt about breathes) and then gets interrupted before he ponders on it too long.

The stone healing a broken neck was some serious BS. Even if foreshadowed earlier that episode with the ankle thing.

He really wanted to make it about seeing our lives before we die being a defense survival mechanism, like searching for a solution in our memories.
It's just that the speed at which this happens seems supernatural and coupled with simultaneous use of her Blood Demon Technique by Nezuko who sees dead people makes it a bit much.

It's cringe-worthy idoltrash, don't bother.

checked

>He really wanted to make it about seeing our lives before we die being a defense survival mechanism, like searching for a solution in our memories.
And she did. Thematically it works and pays off. We've seen this happen again and again throught the arc, from Zenitsu to Inosuke and then Tanjirou in various degrees. For Tanjirou its even more effective since his whole character revolves around those family bonds.

Yeah, I understand that, but that flashback thing could have been added onto the past dad reminiscence I presented earlier and made the fire breathe reveal better executed. Don't you think it would have flowed much smoother and been more reasonable that way since we atleast had some idea of what kind of life-flashing experience tanjiro could have since we have seen one of his major memories just prior this arc?
I really think the time they spent with that old women could have been more effectively used for foreshadowing. Aside from my previous suggestion, something like the women having an idea about the history of the earring thus him telling her about his father and then he remembers the dance briefly.
The author could have handled it better and I'm not even a good writer myself.

Well it's not normal stone, is it?

No, it just protected you. We still don't know what caused it but it doesn't heal. Senku should have fucking died.

The only ones who remember about the earrings seem to be the demons who have lived long enough. And I agree about the dance, mainly because he is seen in his memories to have only watched his father and not having performed it himself.

he hit him with that red/blue magic. counter actually worked like that in broken ass gen 1

get on my asspulling level kid

Attached: unlimitedplugworks.jpg (1280x720, 182K)

Don't know about the third show. But the other two were not ass pulls by any even remotely sensible metric. Hell, both were foreshadowed quite far in advance.

>being upset about return of Carol
Faggot

>It's cringe-worthy idoltrash
more "idoltrash" should casually massacre 70K of it's audience
files.catbox.moe/tykgff.webm

Attached: IT BEGINS.jpg (1042x1238, 267K)

>cutting out the actual massacre

Attached: Symphogear MY SIDES.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

OH MY DARK RITUALS

Attached: 1497665206465.jpg (160x324, 49K)

I feel bad for Tsubasa.

Every concert ends up with catastrophe, can a sword get a break?

Why do people even go to her concerts anyways if they're just likely to fucking die?

MORE

Attached: 1567911033812.jpg (1920x1080, 495K)

AI NO TAME

They seem to be covering up the incidents that happen at the concerts extremely well.

That being said, it's extraordinary how it hasn't spread by mouth at the very least, you'd think people would talk about their friends or relatives dying at a concert.

They only die at duo concerts. “And maria” was a surprise trick to kill the audience while they thought it was just tsubasa

Thank you, I was wondering why they hsd it down like that.

>O MY LOLI BACKPACK
>O MY 10000000000000000%
>O MY 7(maybe more) QUIRKS
I can't fucking wait.

Dude the Orange at least required fucking badges and had a Champion to beat.

That was why Tanjirou was shit with it. He can't perform it as well as his dad, even up to the current manga arc.

I fucking hate what O MY RUBBER NEN did to this board.

>watching shonen
>expecting coherent plot

It's fitting. Up until OMRN HxH was held up as a paragon of good writing in anime. OMRN wouldn't have been such a big deal if it was an asspull from any other series. On it's own it wasn't even that egregious. but because it was HxH it suddenly became the poster boy for asspulls and anything remotely resembling asspull.

I'd be willing to die if I got to watch Tsubasa sing live

> make a big deal out of his grimoire having one page
To give a reason for him to get discriminated against despite his apparently high magic.
> literally is necromancer magic
He revives mindless zombies, has only one spell and one page.
> spells already evolved for previous users
In a new page.
> i-its a asspull because i say so
It is. Julius was expected but bringing those 3 back was 100% asspull.

>Hinokami Kagura
Very likely going to be the answer to "why did Muzan go into the mountains to murder some lumberjacks?"

>Stone neck
The healing properties of depetrification become how Senku convinces Tsukasa to stand down

>Copy-pasted memories
Carol would have fucked Noble Red up regardless, unless you mean Carol is an asspull, but we've known that Elfnein has been trying to revive her since at least the AXZ Zesshoshinais.

Basically you're a stupid speedwatcher.

>if Tanjriou still lost
It saved his life though.

> Everyone talking about tanjirou asspull
> No one talks about nezuko asspull

speaks volumes when none of those are asspulls

Attached: saiko.png (1280x718, 836K)

First one isn't an asspull, that's how her quirk works and it's understandable.
Second one, I don't think the % was to be taken literally.
Third one, 100% asspull and I refuse to continue reading this trash.

Analprolapse Chemist

>This season
It's like you don't watch anime

But the salt will be here nonetheless.

Attached: 20180801-201121.jpg (1280x852, 379K)

Bec all 3 are kid's shows.

To be honest it makes sense in-universe to a counter to counter a counter.

>Rewatch GX.
Harsh. Wouldn't wish it upon my worst enemies.

>new page
Its not, page has two sides.