Shokugeki no Soma: Food Wars

>Despite the fact that in kitchens, communication is key, I'm going to ban my students from talking
>In addition, I'm going to force a harsh competitive environment, leading to rough-housing in the kitchen
>This will ensure my students are paranoid and make mistakes, which will give me an excuse to fail them out of the school
>On top of that, I am going to purposely put bad ingredients into the supplies, meaning it will be impossible for at least one student to make satisfactory food
>Regardless of their skill, some shitty chef will have access to the good product, meaning a good student will be screwed for no reason
>If they figure out a way to fix the bad produce, I will still fail them for deviating from my recipe, even if the food is delicious anyway, showing off their talent at improvising
>The cooking world is brutal, and by effectively cheating good chefs for no goddamn reason, they will learn this lesson...somehow
What the FUCK was the point of this test?

Attached: Kojiro_Shinomiya_(anime).png (1600x900, 2.2M)

Since you’re obviously watching the dub on TV, I’ll tell you this instead of “go back to Yea Forums:” quit watching this show at the Moon Festival.

I've heard it goes to shit later.

Still doesn't excuse this goddamn bullshit.

>go to Yea Forums to talk about anime

Did you miss the part where literally all of the other alumni said he was being an unfair dick? You'll see why he's like that this Saturday.

Dropped/10

All I know about this series is that apparently after it fucks there's a guy who has cooking superpowers that let him cook using a gun. How the fuck does that work?

El Hermano is based. Yea Forums just has shit taste.

I missed the part where this idea was rejected point blank instead of letting it happen to balance Tootsuki's absurdly high expulsion rates

>tfw new fans won't care about how far down the quality of the series went as long as there's wacky foodgasm fanservice for their attention spans

Attached: 1564924754257.png (760x839, 760K)

Is this a Shinomiya thread?

Attached: shino3_a.webm (1600x900, 263K)

They don't know user. Let them enjoy it the way we did for the first half of the series.

Being able to physically dominate other chefs and get your ingredients first is a very important part of cooking. If you don't get the ingredients first, you're not a good chef.

oh boy, just wait til you get to the next 2 episodes

Don't forget
>Expelling a student for no other reason then the choice of his aftershave to make a shitty point.

Yeah fuck this guy but he does learn after getting verbally btfo

that one I give a slight pass on, since strong perfumes can fuck up your palate.

Only 22 more days until the downward spiral continues!

quiet you. we toonami viewers are a high class of anime consumers...except gen:lok, fuck those rooster teeth niggers.

>a high class of anime consumers

Attached: 1485663937218.jpg (360x270, 41K)

How can people even stand dub valley girl Erina?

They simply don’t know that the voiceover director got her character wrong.

they don't, it's all about the side girls anyway

Attached: 1566105849751.jpg (700x700, 545K)

I mean in the end he was wrong, I think he himself reflected on that what's why he didn't insist on the expulsions. Poor perfume guy is still fucked though.

Remindet that the series ended after the stagiare arc

Ironically this was one of the best sections of the manga

>This will ensure my students are paranoid and make mistakes, which will give me an excuse to fail them out of the school
Being able to keep calm under pressure is one of the most important qualities of a chef, yes.
>On top of that, I am going to purposely put bad ingredients into the supplies, meaning it will be impossible for at least one student to make satisfactory food
Yes, you need to have eye for quality, and you need to be fast. If you're the last to pick your ingredients in a group of 20-30 people, then you're too goddamn slow for a professional kitchen. Taste is not the only thing that matters.
Also, if you're going to get stuck at your boss being a bit dick, then you won't last a week in the field.