Scans for real this time

Attached: Dead meat.png (528x554, 291K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tieba.baidu.com/p/6260385117?lp=5028&mo_device=1&is_jingpost=0&pn=0&
mangadex.org/chapter/712731/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

only one minute

It's time for my weekly dose.

Attached: 1488214117866.gif (320x240, 1.56M)

nigga just fucking wait, scans will come when they come
don't be a thirsty bitch and don't spam threads that all die after two posts

>don't be a thirsty bitch and don't spam threads that all die after two posts
But this is the first thread I made

Will our boy Koga finally lower his owned score?

Attached: 1568216977461.png (250x349, 155K)

Hose is a best

Raw
tieba.baidu.com/p/6260385117?lp=5028&mo_device=1&is_jingpost=0&pn=0&

Attached: 2019-09-18_08-19-41.png (438x406, 170K)

Am I missing something or are there only 9 pages?

Click the image and it'll bring up the reader.

So those corpses that keep showing up wherever Koga is were related to Ghost who was replaced. So they're basically all but confirmed to be secretly worm agents.

Thanks.
Also poor Koga, seeing his friend as a killer right at the worst possible time

Uh do we get Koga vs Ryuki seriously this time?

Supercop must be a shitty investigator if it's taken him this long to finally get moving.

Jesus Christ Ryuki...

Damn, that's unexpected development.

>Koga
I fucked up meant to write Ryuuki

This does not add up. Why should there be a relation between Worm and Suntori?

Based murderhobo, no mercy for mushi.

Is Sandwich watching Bray Wyatt's Mr.Rogers/Fiend character, because that switch from Murderhobo Ryuki is Moekyun Ryuki is honestly a bit disturbing

Nope, but Koga might get between a rock and a hard place. Justice is about to be served fresh out of the oven.

Attached: 39019509c93d70cf532d8e15f7dcd100bba12b96.jpg (750x1334, 539K)

Suntori is a KA member. Each company probably has at least 1 Worm. Which is probably going to explain the leak at the start of Omega

This is your best friend now Koga

Attached: Jesus fucking Christ.jpg (750x1334, 411K)

So Ryuuki really killed fake ghost? Or was he only guilty of killing those two other guys?

Ryuki is like a puppy, a murderous, man eating puppy.

Attached: 1564673908862.png (551x455, 198K)

He was just raised in an anarcho-capitalist setting, if you violate his NAP, he will murder you and your associates.

Well the sample showed Koga fighting in that current outfit but hell im all in for Punisher Nippon to let the justice flow

He probably killed fake Ghost too.

>From Fighting manga
>To SoL manga
>To Horror manga
HOW THE FUCK DID WE GET HERE?

Attached: 1540406982229.png (815x883, 632K)

You know I don't exactly recall Koga and Ryuki running a track run together nor sitting on the Beach?
Come on Sando Was it Really That Hard To Make a Beach

They did all that during the break

thumbnail makes this dude look like frieza

cute!

Imagine being punched with these colossal fists.

Oh, he definitely will, but one option also could be Koga going in to stop Murdercop from killing Ruyki after the two beat the crap out of each other. If Ryuki manages to put good damage on him Koga might be able to hold him off, not really wanting Ryuki to die before they figured out what the fucks going on.

Its a whacky combo, but damn it. Sandwich got me hooked on it.

Attached: 1542550757826.png (489x489, 324K)

Science.

FOR FUCK'S SAKE RIKU

>Justice is about to be served fresh out of the oven.
Would be interesting if Akoya is the guy to show Ryuuki why Gaoh style won't work in kengan matches, by utterly demolishing Ryuuki through a combination of superior reflexes and matchup knowledge. People might look down on him but Akoya was clearly one of the upper mid-tier fighters to show up at the tournament.

Attached: A17.png (762x606, 224K)

Finally we see judge dredd doing his 'civilian' job (I was surprised when he didn't try anything during the tournament, not even during the chaos from Hayami's coup), and right when Ryuki and Koga's relationship seem to be at the tipping point.
I don't remember the last time I was so consistently hyped about weekly chapters.

>checked

Im almost betting on it, the whole reflexes and him having checked up about Ryuki almost ensure that he will be able to predict when Ryuki goes for crouching dragon, and what else he might got in store? Able to react in time thanks to what hes capable. I dont see Ryuki winning this by himself.

>not even during the chaos from Hayami´s coup.

Well, at that time he was dishing out justice to the white suits together with Agito, so its not like he had the time for something else.

>The guy notorious for cheating with 2v1s is about to lose a 2v1

Attached: PotteryItChimes.gif (338x220, 1.48M)

>Ohma and Kiryu Part 2

>Ryuki was never Ohma 2.0 but Kiyru 2.0
HOW MANY LAYERS ARE WE WORKING WITH HERE!?

Jesus fucking christ, didn't expect that part to happen so soon. Tomorrow's dump is gonan be something!

Karma strikes always at the most poetic moments.

Attached: 1544019343205.png (405x289, 121K)

o no no no
Koga's heart is in peril

Kazzy wasn't able to save Ryuuki...

I-It's all a big funny misunderstanding
Koga's friend did nothing wrong

Why bros?

Attached: cdeb411c8701a18b3a043657912f07082938feff.jpg (750x1334, 414K)

user, humanity needs vicious Ryuki to save them from Mushi.

FUCK

Attached: koga.png (1920x1361, 3.21M)

This was supposed to be a wholesome bromance manga, that is clearly not gay. Clearly.

Attached: f66e0a198618367a6c605bc521738bd4b21ce5f9.jpg (750x1334, 446K)

Clearly it was self defense as the guy he was attacking was a worm operative.

Koga looks like shit now.

Is Kogas build achievable natty?

What, I can't kill in real matches, I can't kill out in public, I can't kill people stealing my seat in the "Ceenamah", when am I allowed to kill exactly?

I can't believe Koga's boyfriend is a murderer!

I don't think that's Koga unless they're willing to retcon the height difference but more importantly that mask clearly indicates that the masked fighter is a Worm.

That's obviously not Koga because Koga is enjoying his popcorn in the audience.

oh shit nigga

Attached: what.gif (400x263, 382K)

That's not even Ryuki.

It's the best edit there is

This is canon and I'm not really accepting alternate theories

Im glad that we reached a point where that edit is more used than the real thing.

And here I thought it had been a red herring all this time.

>tfw your bae is a fucking serial killer
Koga deserves better than cloned Ohma. Karla when?

>Nice of frogeyes to invite us over for a death match, eh Ryuki?

Did you notice Ryuuki is also there?

>Gonna Fly Now comes to a ominous, unforeseen halt.

SOON

Koga learns that making friends is futile and they'll all turn out to be murderers :(

Attached: superthumb.jpg (300x250, 19K)

If you can’t be a bro in the bad moments what’s the point of being a bro?

Attached: 1411061556633.jpg (330x315, 47K)

Now we need an edit with that panel with yandere Ryuuki.

>nice digits
Yeah, the tournament that we are having based on votes has show that akoya trully is a good fighter
I wish you guys would take okubo more serious tho

Okubo gets so much disrespect and I hate it.

>Hey, Ryuki, this guy looks really similar to you and that Ohma guy!

Koga realizes he got a yandere BF

>It wasn't a red herring
But then what about the wounds found on the 2nd corpse that were inflicted after Ryuuki left the scene?

How's this work for you

Attached: questions.png (692x366, 142K)

ryuki is like a cat.

Here's to Okubo winning against his opponent in the purgatory fight.

I didn't want to believe it

>Ryuki will kill anyone that hurts Koga
>Ryuki was the one who hurt Koga the most by breaking his heart

Attached: 1563462577120.jpg (198x249, 20K)

>Crouching Earth Dragon's himself

All I can say is that Koga sounds like a pussy when you put it that way.

Fuck off

it's a deep manly friendship you wouldn't understand, user

Koga, stop being a bitch

Yeah but it's about the phrasing.

bros...

Attached: 1544452065040.png (386x264, 82K)

Is there any way that we don't get Haruo rematch?

DAMNIT RYUKI

Attached: 8PjXWdg.png (593x764, 378K)

>Ryuki just instantly jumps from murderface to the most adorable murderer.

There is unhinged by the inside, and then there is mood flipping like a light switch. Even Kiryu did less suddenly jump between it.

He just doesn't understand murder is generally frowned upon in most parts of the world, he was raised wrong

What if this is all an elaborate ruse, a trick, some sorta kinda convoluted test?
I bet that guy isn't even dead! He's pretending so Koga gives it his best while under emotional turmoil , that must be it.

Attached: NOFqC58.png (294x230, 63K)

Shows that he doesn't think anything about it. To him it's as normal as taking a walk through a park

His response to Himuro's question about him almost killing Kokuro was a huge red flag.

But Kogaaa, what if the child consents?

you'd think the power of friendship would have changed him by now

Yeah but Kazzy probably thought he'd at least be obedient if they forbid him from killing, now he just does his murdering discretely.

Yeah but Ohma was raised 100% on the inside too and he didn't seem to be a big fan of murder which probably came from Niko. So either Ohma's Niko was an exception or Mukaku took a dark turn after half his students were killed.

Well they forbid him from killing in matches but I'm pretty sure Ryuki only joined the Kengan association to get close to the Mushi people he was going to kill. So he was always going to go around murdering people discreetly since that's probably what his grandpa told him to do.

I',m glad they are doing this reveal. That means Koga will be a good guy in the end because this is an obvious bait and switch

Look at this adorable little maniac

Attached: Screenshot_20190918-140010_Chrome.jpg (532x961, 187K)

That's in the past probably

Why is Yea Forums so thirsty for bromance and rock-hard manchest and abs?

Attached: Unzip.png (521x720, 184K)

>Implying that "gramps" wasn't Tigerman all along
He taught him Gaoh style on purpose, as a joke.

>Okubo stomps monkeyman
>tells him he's fought a real fang and he doesn't deserve that name

So, those "average office guys" were actually assasins

Pretty shitty assassins if the best they could manage was to break Ryuki's glasses

I'll take okubo seriously when he beats Wu. Of course, that will never happen

Of course not because Wu will fight Raian

>My murderous bro can't possibly be this cute!

Wu will be the one to beat Wakatsuki, to show that Removal Raian could be potentially stronger than Wakatsuki during Kengan Annihilation Tournament.

Wu will most likely request Goat eyes to let him fight Raian to satiate his hate-boner for the Kure clan.

I'm curious how the matches will be set up, and if there's any way for specific matches be arranged like Agito vs monkeyman.

However its set-up we're getting blueballed somewhere.

Aslong as we get a dosis of wrestling somewhere in it, we should be fine.

Attached: 56816154_413542119224301_220252001087437099_n.jpg (1080x1350, 220K)

I figure the fairest way to do it is if both sides choose an order to send out fighters independently, and then we find out what the bracket looks like based on that. But that also doesn't preclude Kazzy and Toyoda from agreeing on when to send out a certain fighter like the Fangs, I think goatman would want to see them fight just for entertainment value.

Who will the 8th Fang fight then?

Wrestling isn't real, kid

Good question honestly, I could see him fighting monkeyman instead of Agito. Other than that, no clue who he might end up against since we don't know who he is or who the other half of the Purgatory roster is. Maybe Falcon since he seems super loyal to Toyoda like the Fang is supposed to be to Metsudo?

meant for

OH SHIT KOGA IS ENTERING THE YANDERE TERRITORY

I feel legit bad for NOhma.

I don't think his brain will let him understand why Koga will be scared of him from now on.

Purely for the name theme sakes i have to demand that The Falcon faces off against the Wild Tiger.

Attached: Wakatsuki_Takeshi,_the_Wild_Tiger.png (760x1200, 453K)

-The guy was stalking Ryuuki and admits to it when caught.
-All three of Ryuuki's victims were 'other people' before they died.
-All three of the bodies display evidence of having undergone extensive cosmetic surgery to modify their features.
-All three of them had a mushi tattoo somewhere on their body.

Based, modern society sucks.

>Assasin Clan can be full of bros and waifus

>Ryuki is suddenly a sociopath monster for murdering people sent to murder him

Attached: pokemon.jpg (924x530, 33K)

So Ryuki is still a good, bug squashing boy. Now the problem will be explaining that to everyone, especially Murdercop.

Attached: 1548941553101.png (617x446, 160K)

I hope next chapter Ryuki casually invites Koga to a public bath so they can have a heartfelt naked bro talk.

Attached: 2343434.png (480x280, 63K)

The difference is that till now we didnt fully know if that was actual guys send to kill him, or him being a yandere about Koga due to the glasses. Even then Ryuki flips on his murderface concerningly fast, which gives off a whole different feeling.

Yeah it's kinda weird how many professional killers there are in the series and nobody has any issues about it.

He's just like a pibble.

It's his grandpa's fault, not the breed.

Attached: 1-pibble.jpg (650x650, 87K)

That might have to wait if Judge Dredd has a word in it, because if he is coming right there Ryuki and by association Koga are in for hell.

Attached: 1.jpg (847x1200, 153K)

He could just ambush Ryuki while he's naked and with his guard down.

Attached: 2314314334.png (480x280, 58K)

Or Cosmo. The Falcon from on high vs the ground-based strangler.

.....But only if Akoya starts his sauna assault in only a towel aswell.

Attached: 1543499464501.png (326x209, 64K)

Murdercop might be comfortable enough fighting naked, so it's plausible that he could ambush Ryuki and Koga's gay bathhouse trip.

Attached: naked_taichi.png (1073x1523, 387K)

Koga should just grow some balls. It's not like being a murderer is such a shocking thing when there are underground arenas where death matches happen.

Don't forget this is Sandwich. He is autistsc enough to let the final fight take place on the Moon.

Karla's busy raising the child she had with Ohma while he was in a Cohma

Well, GOAT does want to go to space already, if we go full escalation he will tear off his shirt facing Koga off on a plattform ontop of the launching rocket itself.

Attached: 1561646840668.png (687x928, 527K)

Real bros spend time naked together.

Attached: StreetFighter II V ep3.jpg (657x500, 181K)

Is Toyoda actually going to get a prototype rocket and fly the entire tournament to the moon? Will there be an ex-astronaut fighter who specializes in zero-gravity combat?

Koga seems a bit of a hypocrite in that regard

We already know not all Nikos are of the same breed because of the Advance Niko. In retrospect, it was always a bit much to expect that like two dozen kids trained in super martial arts would all unanimously agree to become paragons of justice for the rest of their lives, especially after the original Gaoh became less active. I bet a lot of them used their skills and influence for power within the Inside or just to fuck off and live normally. Ohma's Niko was a good boy.

>Space Karo.

It would be levels of ridiculous not even Baki dared to reach yet, but damn it, i kinda wanna see it.

Attached: 1546704789483.png (242x193, 33K)

Zero-g grappling? You could do it wth just plane nosedives.

>It would be levels of ridiculous not even Baki dared to reach yet
>imblying

Attached: i-022.jpg (835x1200, 890K)

Well, space is the one thing they haven´t weaponized there yet.

I STILL DON'T GET WHAT THAT MEANS!

>ex-astronaut martial artist who specializes in zero gravity combat
SHIP IT

How would that go against say Karo in zero gravity if we argue he´s practically "swimming" in it?

How small do you think his Justice pole is

Sumo Wrestlers are like human planets.

Karo destroys anybody in zero gravity because nobody has ever even considered fighting while swimming.

Didn't Ohma train in underwater combat?

Fucked like the rest of his anatomy in that pose.

That's one extreme style to specialize in. Imagine the money dumped into developing it, not to mention the unfair advantage it will have against anybody who didn't train in the same condition.
It would be better to have a Karo-like fighter who can still fight while underwater, and then a special, gimmicky arena. (afterall astronauts do train in vast pools to prepare for open space operations)

>Koga breaks Ryuki's little heart by no longer wanting to be his friend.
>Koga is sent to train with Ryan
>learns that being a murderer doesn't equal not being a bro
>can't make up with Ryuki because a mushi top goon manages to kill him
>Koga finally gains a legit reason to become stronger.
>Gets a crash course with Beard before the tournament.

Ryuki was all along the Krillin of this mango.

Attached: 220px-Kuririn.png (220x399, 117K)

Ohma merely adopted the water. Karo was born in it, molded by it.

I'm sure the Kures and Muteba have some experience with underwater combat.

IIRC Ohma only specialized in fighting without oxygen because breathing became difficult when he used Gear 2nd.

>facing Koga
>not facing Kazzy

Kazzy wouldn´t agree to it, first of all to make the fight remotely fair, second of all so his boy Koga gets to shine.

>Come home from Karate Training
>"Nice new raws"
>Mfw when the based friendship is shattered to pieces

Attached: 1565282830199.png (616x562, 279K)

It's image training against a reverse black hole

It was therapeutic training, your body strains less in water

In that Intesity? Hell nah

He didn´t see the coast until he was a man, and then it was nothing to him but confusing.

Attached: Karo_Yoshinari's_uncanny_balance.png (728x980, 491K)

I want Karla to rape me!

Attached: Kure_Karla.png (475x465, 202K)

Attached: 1524253434375.png (234x184, 46K)

Now that you brought that up, I don't think Ryuki is going to have any police issues. At least, not until he has his match.

No, bro.
Ohma was the Krillin. Reminder Koga still thinks he's alive.

Murdercop will probably try and kill Ryuki during a Kengan Match because that is the best way to find him. And the environment with the least danger for Murdercop to 'work' in.

>-All three of them had a mushi tattoo somewhere on their body.
Stop doing this. If you want to have a criminal organization of undercover agents literally bodysnatching other identities, don't leave anything that ties directly back to your organization. The only tattoos and markings these guys should have are those that their target would already have.

This is as dumb as motherfuckers having moon tattoos in One Piece, or every Hydra agent having that stupid lapel and holding congress on the street.

Attached: 1521941539.jpg (1000x708, 106K)

The fact that they had all that cosmetic surgery but left the tattoo makes it even funnier/dumber

About time we got this guy.

Attached: 33.png (846x1200, 1017K)

Jose vs Seki is going to be the match up. They are going to milk that shit for 3 hours to give someone time to recover from some event so that they can fight at top potential in their match, either or both factions, and it's going to be an amazing fight.

Seki will fuck Jose up

So how likely is it that toyoda will be the final boss?
I mean being able to punch a hole through a cow is bretty strong.

Akoya was definitely a great fighter, Cosmo beating him was bullshit

Nah, he probably just enjoys staying in shape

Monkeyman will destroy Jose in their rematch and he won't join the competition

He's strong but is likely nowhere near as strong as the fighters. Plus I doubt he has any superpowers

He admitted he wasn't that great at martial arts right after, so he's probably just strong.

0%
Kazzy and GOAT are gonna team up against Worm.

It would be a fun twist but it probably won't happen.

>tfw we probably won't see Adam fight again because Cosmo will be the rep

I want an Adam fight that lets him show off his improvement so bad. Maybe he'll get to fight some worm agent trying to crash things or something or there will be more fights beyond the tournament and that won't be the end of Omega(what I'm hoping for anyway)

Attached: 1542983377900.png (213x166, 24K)

He said that being able to punch a fist sized chunk out of a side of beef was considered "his limit" at martial arts. We have no actual idea if that was due to his overall skill OR due to his physique but noone else has shown that level of power aside from Wakatsuki. He probably has someone who can do it at a higher level in his line up and he is belittling himself because he can't outright replicate that guys attacks.
I fully expect him to be A level gladiator given how chumptastic the Ghost guy was and how the Disney guy considered Mockeydude to be enough to do well in the tournament.

I bet Kazzy and Toyoda will team up to bring down the Mushi Boss if they are both captured and forced to escape with their own strength.

Post your favorite omake panel.

Attached: 20190919_011637.png (422x1270, 413K)

That reminds me, I wonder if we'll ever see what happened between Gensai and Rei's dad.

Attached: 1544456474771.png (267x230, 40K)

I more wonder when the fuck they're going to say where Rei is now.
He's clearly not with Rino anymore because he'd be on Team Kengan fast as he is

I've always loved the Gaolang and mushroom one myself.

A. That was Fake Ghost, not the real one. It's entirely possible the real one was jumped by Worm
B. For God's sake Nezu was up against the fastest fucking fighter in the tournament and got hit in the part of the chin that manga says makes your brain turn into a jack-in-the-box clown

This manga is shit because Karla will be a virgin forever ;_;

I could see him becoming involved when it's time to hunt down worm/mushi in the underworld, assuming no tournament spot.

God I want a version of this with female gaoh and koga. But the dead guy is an ugly bastard

In retrospect these little joke stories gave a lot of life to the characters.
There were a bunch of characters I wouldn't care about if it weren't for those.
By the end of Asura the only fighters I didn't dig were captain justice and the mercenary guy.

that'll be koga and ryuki's dads or something

Elena will take care of that

Kazzy could escape alone

Attached: 1566237157928.png (460x660, 197K)

Very nice

SAME ENERGY

It didnt post the image, fug

Attached: ZomboDroid 12092019221620.jpg (1856x1361, 986K)

I wonder how Kiryu would react to meeting Ryuki.
I wonder how he's been coping with the death of his "god".

Attached: 17.jpg (728x1027, 206K)

Pretty good question, I'm guessing we'll find out before long. Guess it depends on just how he's doing mentally in general and what that technique Ohma used on him has done.
I'd say the old Setsuna would think of Ryuki as a "fake" Ohma, especially with how he's usually much more chill than the Ohma he was obsessed with. No clue how he'd react to murder mode Ryuki since he's a killer but also not a wild monster like the Ohma he wanted to be killed by.

Kiryu would totally groom Ryuki into a sex slave.

It's a good thing Ryuki's pure friendship belongs to Koga.

I'm in the middle of Kengan Ashura right now (just finished Fang Vs Galolang) and was just wondering how it compares to Kengan Omega.
Also what's your favorite Kengan Ashura fight?

>one of wyald's descendants
Should've known.

It's hard to compare them so far since Omega is pretty early on, but I like both of them a lot.
Favorite fights in the original are Seki vs Muteba and the spoilery final match of the right side of the tournament bracket.

Yup.

Either he's still insane or has redeemed himself since Ohma had saved him from abusing Fallen Demon so he might not be always doped off the state. I doubt it would happen but I hope Kiryu would be more wiser and appear to Ryuki and Koga as a mentor of the Niko style.

Attached: Karel_FE6.png (462x1188, 513K)

i bet she would've oyakodon'd Ohma with Karla

Attached: B2459BBA-0788-40DF-82D1-B23FE110DC36.jpg (623x1152, 115K)

you nitwits do you not even see the centipedes on the mask?

We do, but some people have been pitching the theory that Koga gets frustated and Sasukes over to Mushi/worm for power and ends up fighting Ryuki in that pic. I don't think that's what will happen.

Waka is going to fight 6th Fang. The whole punch gimmick will dictate that 6th Fang will win and Agito will fight 3 Centipedes fist or something. Agito vs 6th Fang will happen but entirely because after he loses, Goateyes will just say "well how about we make it an elimination tournament now and if I lose, you get ALL my assets" to Nogi, which is too big a share of the pie to pass up. Raian will probably fight Wu is the second round after showing how bullshit he is with the Kure style martial arts AND 100% release and how fucked everyone would have been in the tournament would have been if Raian wasn't just throwing telegraph punches and headbutts.

This is the page that killed the fujoshis.

I hope rihito shows up super OP after his training.

Watch this, you can actually pinpoint the frame where Koga's heart breaks

i hope he jobs again

That would be a huge waste of his character as he was built up to be a massive threat with his retard strength and potential Fang-killing technique.

Though knowing Sandrovich he might bamboozle all of us.

can somebody explain this pic to me? is it an edit?

The entire joke was how lazy an edit it was.

so whats the original?

>Inb4 a Worm killed and jacked Koga's face

I don't think that's the joke, because it's a really easy to miss edit.
It's just funny to have the two guys in the audience when people are speculating whether either of the big dudes are koga or ryuki.

Setsuna is going to wonder why anyone thinks Ohma and Ryuki look at all similar.

Its bretty good, he even did the colors and put popcorn in there.
Ryuki's neck is looking a bit weird but you hardly notice.

The colors don't match though.

The front of the audience is more well lit

You gay.

Ah fuck, this kills fujo inside of me.

It's here
mangadex.org/chapter/712731/1