One piece

Spoilers soon

Also

The traitor It's Shinobu.
>Shinobu knows about Raizo
>Shinobu knows about the updated plan.
>Shinobu served in the Oniwabanshu of the Kozuki Shogunate
>Shinbou is fat and ugly, which Oda uses the signal the people are scum-bags.
>Shinobu caused drama within the crew over Law.
>Shinbou still hates Law, despite being a super-powerful ally.
>Shinobu's wanted poster is an old image. Not on accident -- It's because Orochi ordered it so she could stay undercover with his troops getting involved.

So far the traitor:
>Gave Jack a vivre card aiming towards the ninja, which resulted in zou almost wiped out.
>Could identify and read the secret message
>Knows who Hiyori is and where she is.
Its been someone who stayed on wano for those 20 years and is on the camp right now. Not even kyoshiro should know exactly where hiyori is right now, so that excludes him

This leaves us with Ashura, the fat ninja, and hiyori herself if you want to be paranoid.
1) How would Law know about Hiyori?
2) Why would Law betray the fucking people that allowed him to get his revenge?
3) Why would Law fight alongside the people affiliated with the man he wanted to kill?
4) Why would Law correspond with Drake and Hawkins, who have both yielded to Kaido out of their own survival?
5) Why would Law yield to a man who has his mortal enemy (World Government) who destroyed his country in his back pocket?

Attached: 7592FCCB-C21C-4217-AA91-67D674F2EDA6.jpg (723x780, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Marco_OPT/status/1173398139618959360
youtube.com/watch?v=AxzD1TQjcLQ
tieba.baidu.com/p/6259053378
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Overrated vs underrated

Attached: 1510152414133.png (808x590, 1.22M)

Luffy is ASEXUAL!

False he bleed when he saw nami naked

Asura isn't the traitor, as Kaido asked him personally to join the crew, and Asura outright refused.

Both are shit anyways

I thought this was a demon Slayer thread lol...

I just remembered Krieg and how he got his shit rocked by Mihawk in the grand line. He would have never lasted in the new world. East Blue stuff and even grand line stuff is laughable with the current power creep.

>every time i see sanji/zorofags going at it

Attached: gas.png (303x628, 470K)

he beat luffy 1v1 though

No need to be upset

Attached: 1551437689554.gif (300x299, 1.56M)

Sure but others can convince him to have fun

Attached: 1565495114320.jpg (1000x857, 263K)

Attached: 1560216444159.jpg (852x1004, 132K)

>Shinobu knows about Raizo
How? It was never stablished that she met the time travel group before setting out for Zou
>Shinobu caused drama within the crew over Law.
For fair though dumb reasons
>Gave Jack a vivre card aiming towards the ninja
Why did she had Raizo's vivre card?

What if the traitor was Nekomamushi ?

Mihawk could shit on anyone of the supernovas, how is that supposed to make Krieg look bad?

I hate how every character follows certain rules of storytelling except those two who can pull moves straight out of their ass because Oda pandering.

He lost an arm and was left to die, its impossible. It wasnt a mink

He's the only cool scabbard, so I wouldn't mind.

Honestly Oda should just have given a fire related devil fruit to Sanji

When's Stampede available?
I just watched the anime episodes building up to it now I'm hype.

Shinobu save the aliance life from Kaido's boro breath

If you're in the US it's out Oct. 26th

Because she is a kunoichi that worked with him, they could have looked for an ally when they time traveled and found shinobu, then she betrayed them since she had they ways to do it

Still wouldn't explain how he straight up flies.

If Shinobu is a traitor that'll be a warrant for the biggest beating in the series. Who's gonna pound her ass into the dirt.

Did you skip rokushiki at Water Seven/Enies Lobby?

That still wouldn’t have killed them all and she was going to save herself anyway, also it’s to note that we have never see her inner thoughts

t. speedreader

Add fuel to the fire for Shinobu

>Shinobu for 20 years managed to go from slim to obese in a starved country.
>Only those connected with or of value to Orochi get to eat enough.

You can argue that she stole the food like Ashura, but you're overestimating her ninja skills. But remember she freaked out and started yelling (giving away their cover) when the Oniwabanshu started attacking her. Very unprofessional of a supposedly professional ninja.

What established character, if revealed to be able to use Conqueror's Haki, would be an asspull?

Raizo

She would've been killed too, along with all her intel on the alliance.

Attached: high-IQ-Vivi.jpg (313x429, 33K)

Is also false, he overreacted because Ussop was there

Yes

>Because she is a kunoichi that worked with him
Maybe but it seems like a terrible idea to give a vivre card to a fellow ninja, since if they end up captured they would reveal your location. Plust that doesnt answer my other points
Sanji

One Piece 956 Preview
>Great turmoil in Wano Country!
>A severe earthquake in Wano! The Straw Hat Pirates will really...?!

Attached: 222026.jpg (883x1101, 200K)

Mihawk

>ZEHAHAHAHAHAWHAWHAAAAAW
>BRACKU HOLE

Attached: millions-rejoin-as-blackbeard-kurozus-the-last-furry-on-earth.jpg (1160x889, 493K)

What if there is no traitor?
I mean it's a traitor, of course, but what if they're not trying to be a traitor, but incite a riot in the country by giving its citizens hope?

Also, if there's a time fruit that sends people to the future, there may be a time fruit that tells of future events? What if Odens wife is alive?

Shinobu helps the aliance, the one that wasn't seem helping at all was Kanjuro

>Back to Wano
WHERE IS REVERIE???

Not really. If Mihawk is on the level of Shanks, it wouldn't be out of the realm of possibilities for him to have Conqueror Haki.

holy shit

All I want is some great 1v1 fights like we got back at EL. At least give me that Oda.

You don’t need the consent, you need something out of his body to make vibre cards, she could have taken some samples and made a vibre card out of it, and it took time to do it so thats the reason took jack so long to arrive to zou

It needs to be one of the ones who didn’t time jumped, so it can’t be him

based

Please... cough... Help me kill the hype...!! And if you can't, just end my misery. Time's running out for Act 3 has started... Deny the hype... Hunterpost... wheeze... Anything!!

Attached: Screenshot_20190917-212106~2.png (230x567, 122K)

Does the written japanese actually say "earthquake" in the sense of WB's earthquakes, or do they mean earthquake as in things are excitedly stirred up?

Attached: vivi-thinking.png (1920x1080, 1.63M)

Luffy!

Attached: Enjoying His Meat.jpg (1638x2048, 206K)

"At least"? Oh young one.

Anyway, what's with Shanks and white power? Is it some theory?

Attached: 1568757843536.png (750x385, 32K)

Pirate Queen Vivi

Attached: vivi-pirate.jpg (510x900, 118K)

>It needs to be one of the ones who didn’t time jumped

Why?

激震 or severe earthquake

Nope. Only Luffy gets real fights now. Everyone else will get 1 or two pages of fights, or it just won’t be shown at all

So we're all in agreement that if Perona somehow survives next chapter, she will join the Straw Hats, right?

Attached: 8.jpg (540x505, 83K)

No one cause turns out, she had a very good reason to do so

Yes, just like in Dressrosa, numbnuts.

Needs to have a reason to betray, those who timejumped were the ones who toki trusted more, and the ones who made the cup to begin with, if any of them were the traitor he would have blew the cover way before now

>Shanks crew is only humans, unlike the other Yonko.
>Shanks is theorized to be the actual destroyer of Fishman Island, an island of people suffering from racism.
>Shanks is theorized to be evil due to common fiction tropes and his actions in the story so far.

That should sum it up. I might be missing one or two things but that's pretty much how the meme started.

Attached: shanks-buggy.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

How is niggerbeard so based?

if he's evil why is he still in good terms with rayleigh?

She'll probably come running back to Mihawk, but if that doesn't work then the Strawhat fleet seems reasonable.

Attached: 1545869757378.gif (245x300, 376K)

I wonder what oda would think if he knew about the shanks is a poneglyph theory

except that says 大激動 you can clearly read daigekidou on the furigana for turmoil, excitement, violent shock, etc

because rayleigh doesn't give a fuck about most things anymore and is happy to see a protege going far in life

Under who exactly? I can't see her getting along with any of the current or potential crews in the fleet.

Ah yes, I missed that

Cavendish will swoon her

Attached: perona-brook-night.png (661x636, 725K)

I don't think he's the Conqueror Haki type. Even Kata was a stretch but at least he had his subordinates and some kind of authority, Mihawk was and is a loner and for him to have a power to bend people to his will wouldn't hold any symbolic meaning, only to make him cooler. Such reveal would inflate Conqueror Haki significance even more.

I'm getting out of these threads for a few days until the chapter drops. Goodnight everyone! Enjoy the spoilers!

Attached: Sleep.jpg (1080x826, 590K)

I want to tickle him

Attached: 1563260021513.png (257x324, 90K)

mihawk CoC haki doesn't work on people, it works on swords. swords have souls after all

Don't get the thread deleted again, sweetie.

Attached: 1568645333380.png (826x777, 740K)

>Needs to have a reason to betray, those who timejumped were the ones who toki trusted more

Not necessarily. Kawamatsu did not time jumped and she certanly trust very much someone who is suposed to take care of her dauther

Besides there was only those 5 scabards (4 who time travelled plus kawamatsu) next to Toki and her kids

>if any of them were the traitor he would have blew the cover way before now

Or the traitor is simply good with dissimulation. Kanjuro is acting as clumsy ally and Kinemon would not want to doubt his friend

Isn't their whole shtick "no girls allowed"?
But now I want an SBS of Perona using negative hollow on all the grand fleet members.

I can see Moriah's crew joining as another faction in the fleet.

>standard shonen protagonist with AN EVIL DEMON POWER THAT HE USES FOR GOOD
Naruto, Black Clovercuck, Bleach guy, almost every gay ass isekai ever, Devilman, Tokyo ghoul, chainsaw man, pretty sure blue exorcist too (haven’t seen it) all have these cringy shadow the hedgehog style abilities and I hate it.
>WHOAH GUYS BETTER WATCH OUT THIS NICE FRIENDLY NICE GUY IS GUNNA TURN INTO A DEMON IF YOU HURT HIS FRIENDS!!!!
Luffy isn’t much better but at least he has the decency to have an original non-OP power.

>THIS IS MY THREAD

Attached: blackbeard-darkness.jpg (1024x583, 44K)

Perhaps we'll see what the marines are up to, I doubt we'll get a direct answer to anything from the Reverie yet, or Blackbeard and Mihawk.

>Isn't their whole shtick "no girls allowed"?
That's Oda's shtick in general

GODDAMN IT WHERE ARE THE FUCKING SPOILERS

What's CP0 going to do?

I like these kinds of images

Attached: intermission.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

Where is Nekomamushi?

Attached: 821-1.jpg (1779x1299, 1.11M)

There's a girl on his ship though

Job around and make the admirals clean up

Zorojuro

Attached: Ronin-san.jpg (224x272, 22K)

you havent given reasons to distrust kanjuro,

while the fat cunt
> caused drama within the crew over Law.
> still hates Law, despite being a super-powerful ally.

Attached: one piece spoilers.png (980x502, 761K)

BLACKBEARD CULO

Job buzzwords aside, Lucci is Sabo's opponent, Kaku is ?'s, Stussy is maybe Belo Betty's.

Attached: One_Piece-v50-085.png (763x1200, 143K)

I fuggin wish Bros.

The only way I see Perona joining is if the theories about Moria helping defeat Kaidou happen and Moria sacrifices himself in the process, but before that he asks Luffy to watch over Perona because she has no other family. She is a popular character and Luffy would ask her to join under those circumstances I think.

Attached: 0801-008.jpg (1028x1542, 336K)

Attached: 0801-009.jpg (966x1449, 329K)

Why is Doffy talking about the Shichibukai and the Navy as if they're seperate things?
They're the same. The Shichibukai WORK FOR THE GOVERNMENT

who in the fuck thinks he's a poneglyph

Attached: 3.png (1062x1043, 1.39M)

How did her head get so fat in relation to her body?

>tfw unironically love the dub
>it's probably dead considering the state of funimation

Attached: 1503778652071.jpg (640x480, 35K)

One schizo who argues that since Road Ponelgyphs and Shanks' hair are shaded the same they're made of the same material.

>he doesn't know

how does the alliance stop kaido's boro breath?

>The Shichibukai WORK FOR THE GOVERNMENT
The system sucks, they've been out there doing whatever the fuck they want, and people in the WG have been looking for a reason to do away with them for a while.

Attached: 9DFFEC60-2467-4441-9881-FB287D3DDB02.jpg (600x380, 53K)

>just the one seat, sitting empty
Oh. Foreshadowing.

Attached: tamachan.jpg (1024x576, 55K)

spoilers never ever

Not a fan of the overlap with DBZ characters (mainly Zoro and Usopp) but I like a lot of what they did in Film Z and Strong World. It's probably the best case scenario for an English voice for Luffy

I approve of this post.

He knew about raizo being in zou
All the 3 samurai + momo should have went to zou but the traitor somehow knew that only raizo did (how could someone who stay in Wano know that?)

He was "captured" by Doffy but was fine and chill in his rescue

See this: twitter.com/Marco_OPT/status/1173398139618959360

>Yazu reveals himself
>Kanjuro was present
>Yasu is captured

>Girls said they are going to the bathtube
>Kanuro is present
>Drake and Hawkins conveniently find the girls

The best thing Kanjuro was doing to help the alliance was pic related

More details: youtube.com/watch?v=AxzD1TQjcLQ

Attached: op92906.png (910x1300, 496K)

Gohan-Luffy does throw me off a bit sometimes

Lmaooo wan piss still exists drop this crap and read something good like kimetsu no yaiba or act-age

Attached: Tanjiro.jpg (1282x700, 404K)

No.

Attached: Numbers.png (539x526, 283K)

I think Usopp's voice fits him more than Krillin. Zoro isn't the best though.

I'm caught up with both KnY and One Piece, and while Yaiba is good, it's not on the level that One Piece is. Sorry

How is it powercreep when Mihawk showed the power ceiling that early? Think, retard.

So you want Bleach. Go read that.

Don Krieg was straight up said to be the strongest man in the world you retard
Oda just had to retcon that when he realized this cashcow could be kept running for more than 5 years

It's Kanjuro tho

Hunterfriend! What's up?

Attached: Hello.jpg (1080x592, 220K)

t. oda suckdicker

>in the world
Refresh my memory as to when this happened

Is oda a hack for not drawing more Sanji/Reiju scenes?

Attached: tumblr_pnsy5eBGbe1s793n2o1_400.png (400x331, 115K)

OH SHIT IS THERE A NEW CHAPTER?!?

Barto's barrier

Who is the spoiler source so I can F5 to hell

D. on Krieg was hiding his true power

Warlord system gone and sabo dead, huh?

>I AM THE WORLD'S STRONGEST MAN WITH A DIAMOND PUNCH
Got your quote right here brah

Attached: Krieg_Angry.png (640x480, 437K)

Attached: Rage.png (480x640, 427K)

From baidu
レヴェリー編突入して1週間後の話
サボ死亡ニュース、レヴェリーで七武海制度撤廃

Attached: 8ac0b1389b504fc2e2031612eadde71191ef6db3.jpg (392x523, 127K)

tieba.baidu.com/p/6259053378

Attached: 8ac0b1389b504fc2e2031612eadde71191ef6db3.jpg (580x773, 53K)

Will we see Onimaru again or will he just hide away from the rest of Wano?

Attached: 953 (16).png (907x1300, 444K)

Attached: af950a087bf40ad1b4b861f4582c11dfa8eccebc.jpg (392x523, 109K)

He's a dummy who takes things characters say literally when Oda is demonstrating the opposite

Holy BASED

Attached: sexy.jpg (600x1016, 157K)

AAAAHHHHHHHHH DRAKE

drakechads rise up

I can't believe Perona is dead

BASED DORY

海軍本部
機密特殊部隊
”ソード”隊長
>Navy headquarters
>Confidential special forces
>"Sword" Captain
So he is a spy.

サボ死亡ニュース
HOLY SHIT

Attached: Shocked Luffytaro.jpg (1108x1077, 456K)

>self-serving hyperbole
Wow, a literally who claims to be the strongest after someone else undeniable wrecked their shit in.

P. much the anime had to intervene and add in non-canon scenes to pick up his slack.

Attached: reiju-one-piece-1159462-1280x0.jpg (1280x718, 92K)

A story one week after entering the level
Sabo death news, the Nanbukai system abolished in Reveli

Interesting. A fair few people guessed something like that as I recall.

I admit that I'm impressed at how much thought did you give to this. Honestly I didn't even remember the vivre card stuff that you mentioned. I have a hard time remembering every fucker in Wano, admittedly I didn't even thought that the traitor reveal would matter at all.

Drake... omae...

Attached: X_Drake_as_a_Child.png (215x380, 32K)

LITERALLY

Based Drake
once a Marine always a Marine
Semper Fi dinochad

Krieg just had bad luck, Mihawk could have killed Luffy right there but he had a killing boner for Krieg's crew and nothing else.

>One week after reverie
>News of Sabo's death
>Elimination of the shichibukai system

From redon
- It's been 1 week since the beginning of Reverie.
- There is news that Sabo died.
- The Shichibukai is going to be abolished in the Reverie.
- Drake is the leader of the Special Secret Force of the Navy called "Sword".

Maybe because Doffy himself was the exact kind of bastard exploiting the hell out of the Shichibukai system to further his own desires.

>it’s a no straw hat chapter
Yawn.

sabo obviously escaped
the WG just didn't want to embarass themselves in the papers

>drake tells the Gubbernment about all the shit that happens on Wano
>they send in the admirals and cp0 elites to stop the winners of the upcoming comflict to be even stroner and influental than they were before

Ryokugyu spanking that sabo ass

Attached: kumagoat.jpg (446x512, 36K)

bros...

Attached: Sabo_Anime_Infobox.png (1844x2776, 2.53M)

Why did the traitor's report mention Hiyori and not Momonosuke?
>Orochi either already knew about Momo or the traitor hid it
>If they hid it, the traitor is a double agent
>If they didn't, Orochi already knows about Momo

IMO, the traitor is Kanjuro. He is hiding his power level and was also responsible for the fall of Oden to begin with.
Kaido knew about Momo as soon as Kanjuro faked getting captured by Doffy, and Momo was kept with the children in Punk Hazard under surveillance.
The reason Kaido attacked Wano in the first place was to find out info on Rafter from Oden, but he couldn't.
He is trying to lull Momo to leak info to Kanjuro and that's why he knows and never did anything about it.
Kanjuro will be revealed as someone who can create lifelike and powerful attack paintings. The lifelike he used to spy and help take out Oden and the attack will be powerful monsters out of Japanese art history.
Kanjuro did almost nothing to help the alliance, and was a time jumper... so he never had to live in shit Wano like a scrub despite being Kaido's guy.
He was privy to all the leaked info Kaido got, and the only other one would be Kiku,.. but Kiku still did more to help.

Attached: traitor1.png (880x427, 261K)

all two sabo fans BTFO

DRAKEBROS! RISE UP!

It's gonna be even more embarrassing when Sabo and Dragon show up later to BTFO the WG

So Revs got their cocky asses handed to them as it should be.

Based.

Good riddance

feels good to be a Drakechad

wow bros I can’t believe Sabo is definitely dead

breh.

Attached: ZA2Syf8.jpg (526x363, 57K)

Goodbye, Second Ace
Perhaps we need a third Ace?

So what would that mean for the warlords? Mihawk would prolly be safe moving out solo. Hancock's island may be at risk. Kuma is a celestial bitch. Buggy prolly doesn't gaf, feeling is prolly mutual on WG's end. Weevil would be a worry though.

The great cleansing has begun!

Literally who cares about discount Ace?

isn't Sabo in the top 10 in character polls

Nekomamushi no Dan'na ni Ai ni Yukō

Attached: __miyamoto_frederica_oohara_michiru_and_slowpoke_idolmaster_cinderella_girls_and_etc_drawn_by_takato (850x535, 124K)

Third Ace will be Sabo's homie's shadow in Ace's corpse

girl ace time

>Hancock's Island might be at Risk
I doubt the Gov't has enough forces to spare on her, also the whole Calm Belt filled with massive sea kings is a deterrent.

>Revolutionary Trannies died
all is right in the world

Attached: ez5bwd135k501.jpg (640x471, 38K)

Not even a cuckji fan but this is such a wasted opportunity.

Attached: 49e97f039d96afdd81b8791c18a72715.jpg (1180x835, 160K)

wat?

Mihawk won't care, Hancock is fucked, Kuma is a robot so who cares, Buggy will become a Yonko and Weevil is a shitter.

Nothing happened the chapter

Gol D. Ann, Ace's long lost twin sister

Literally what I said, word for word.

One of my arguments for undercover drake was so someone could report what happens in wano to the marines.

For stuff like bounty increases and what not.

They were all openly disloyal. Mihawk might have had the courtesy to not attack Marine ships, but the others were all more or less openly plotting some shit.

>Weevil is a shitter
But he's the strongest person in that group.
>Drake was a traitor all along
FUCK YOU I THOUGHT YOU WERE COOL

>mfw revs got btfo

Attached: AdmiralAkainu.png (987x605, 297K)

Mihawk's the only one safe (if they don't decide to gang up on him). The others can easily be captured/killed if the WG wishes to.

>invincible fighter gets invincible fruit
>dies
I'm having trouble caring at all.

jesus slow the fuck down Kizaru

H-He's FAST!!!

>People didn't guess that it was Drake that freed Law

Was Kinda obvious, dude straight up in new world went directly to one of kaidous territories and made a ruckus just to join his crew

I wonder how many times Oda is gonna kill off Sabo?

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 7K)

>CP-0 Aegis is named after Zeus' shield
>Drake leads Sword
ODA YOU HACKUDA

What kind of subordinates are these if they just do what they want regardless of your orders? The WG are right. In fact, the system shouldn't ever have existed.

>pokemon sword and shield was a one piece reference all along

Reminder that Big News Morgans also reported Jack as having died.

Marines can go through the Calm Belt at will. Some Vegapunk shit that I don't remember, probably something with seastone, similar to the trains of Water 7

Being Dragon’s second in command is suffering.

Ever since the Law flashback I knew Drake was still working for the Navy.
What kind of reason would he have to just leave them and become a pirate? Especially after they saved his life, took him in etc. while he got only shitty memories from his pirate daddy and his crew.

The narration says:
>王下七武海制度の撤廃である !!!
>The Ouka Shichibukai system is annulled!

Shouldn’t Robin or Luffy have Sabo’s Vivre Card? Did he exchange it at the end of Dressrosa?

How will vitamin A fags ever recover?

bruh did sanji just tank a fucking marine special forces [Sword] full ancient zoan attack? Holy shit Sanji durability is insane post time skip

>What kind of reason would he have to just leave them and become a pirate?
The assumption was that something happened to shake his faith in them.

Not today, OJ/Redditcuck.

Not gonna lie, I'm not following the intrigue part of the plot anymore. In the end, it doesn't have any weight. It's like when Bege explained his plan to kill Big Mom, you know beforehand that it's going to fail and it makes hard to even care. Whoever is the Navy mole in Wano, or Kaido's mole among the scabbards, it hardly matters.

Sanji tanked a building level Ancient Zoan tail whip from drake and dodged multiply of his attack while casually not paying attention to drake at all and trolling. Turns out drake is one of the special force of the marines sword

Zoro takes a normal stab from a nerfed killer who is the weakest supernova and probably weaker than vergo and fainted...

We have seen lots of flaws on the Marine's system

This is how they will realize he’s only presumed dead, like he was before.
Maybe Dragon really did try and sacrifice Sabo’s group as a diversion, like he sacrificed Kuma and Ivankov.

Fuck off

Why did Kizaru attack Drake then?

Very soon

Attached: Soemele-299943-Final_Voyage_of_Kuja_Pirates.jpg (1600x1190, 563K)

A child can grab a sharp object and pierce through your body. It doesn't mean they're strong.

Why would a spy show off his full power in the middle of everyone?

You can't expect him to know about everyone working undercover.

I should reread everything, it's easier to forget all this shit following it week by week

Ignore him. He's even samefagging to try to shit up the thread.

Attached: DwMYkaHUcAAK5fg.jpg large.jpg (1024x2048, 103K)

Yasu gave himself up, you dumbass.
He pretended to be the witching hour boy, remember?

>Mihawk
either goes to live by himself or goes to hang out with Shanks
>Hancock
Either gets captured defending her island or decides to leave and head for Luffy
>Buggy
stays a pirate, evades capture somehow
>Kuma
slave still
>Weevil
Nothing'll change for him, still looking for Marco

Attached: 1376791445274.jpg (400x300, 12K)

Post more Dark Piece.

Goodbye

Attached: 2.png (967x532, 553K)

>hype chapter
not gonna read more, I'm out

If they also suspected Apoo was working for Kaido by then their fight would have been the perfect performance to give Drake an in.

Attached: One_Piece_v09_059.png (762x1200, 150K)

Honestly very much hope he is dead

Amazon Lily will become Luffy's territory.

Then he would’ve joined the Revs but becoming a pirate seems really weird considering his childhood.

Looking forward to more spoilers. This is just the results of the newspaper right? Also wtf happened with dragon showing up at reverie

Is this from the same artist who made the Nami version a few threads back, they look similar?

Zoro will always be stronger. It is just how it is.

>literally Ace 2.0
I hope he got a fist through the chest.

Attached: One Piece - Vol.18 - Ch.159 - 14.jpg (460x701, 84K)

Attached: 365E7262-3273-400E-8C43-F2E7B96A3861.jpg (725x717, 62K)

of course the revolutionaries pov doesn't actually die this early you dumdums

Getting pierced through your body and getting pounded are to different things, retard.

That'd be something new, since Paradise is basically just the WG and low time pirates.

Attached: [Didn't need.jpg (480x368, 84K)

the problem here is that the powers should be deactivated since they are dead

Do the rest of the Yonkou have spies? Doflamingo had a spy in one of the high-up positions of the World Government and Big Mom has an amazing established information network.

But what about Shanks, Kaido and BB?

>Shilew is raping Hancock right there

Attached: 1503536552197.jpg (311x350, 13K)

Attached: One_Piece-v52-122.png (954x1500, 258K)

If Drake is the LEADER, then Sword's is definitely below the CP0 who somehow forced Blackbeard away from Baltigo.

BB was a Shichibukai, one of his crew members was a high ranking in Impel Down, and he's pals with Kuzan.

Shanks probably doesn't care.

Attached: Succeed or Die.png (997x694, 833K)

Sure buddy, that's the problem.

Big Mom has Stussy, Kaido has Drake, BB has Aokiji, and Shanks is a spy.

Thoughts on the Flying Six?

Shanks IS the spy

Jobbers

What a waste.

They're two

What was Dragon plan, letting his commanders into the reviere and getting a asskick from the Admirals. What is the point of the fight and what are the Revos know planning. I hope next week we find more about Dragon plan.

>Big Mom has Stussy
I thought Stussy was a CP0 spy in the underworld?
>Kaido has Drake
Drake is a spy for the World Government spying on Kaido.
>BB has Aokiji
Aokiji is not a Marine anymore.

It was to free Kuma wasn't it?

Just like Drake quit the Marines and became a pirate?

>most hyped chapter of the year
>only for Oda to fake kill sabo again and state the obvious about Drake
see you guys next week

Attached: Charlotte_Brownie_describes_One_Piece.png (228x245, 75K)

>one piece tag on rule34 paheal
>that big mom stuff

unnerving

Attached: 028_1564760619029.jpg (482x404, 56K)

A bit excessive, then again knowing Akainu and the Celestial Dragons.

Don't forget kaido has contact with cp0 through orochi

I mean Aokiji is probably spying on BB (and BB probably knows this).

I think Mihawk was Shanks agent in the WG. We"ll probably see them together soon.

Yeah. Instead of being strength-focused, it's more about stealth/undercover.

Yasuei wasn’t weak. He immediately met with Zoro and knew it was fine for him to have Shusuei. He was way stronger than Killer or Gyukimaru.

>this is someone's fetish

All this chapter did was prove that Kizaru is a retard.

well that's why you shouldn't go on a hentai booru that allows utter shit

Jobbed to Sanji, who cares?

Hmm thats the real question we should be asking. How deep does this conspiracy go?

Orochi shooting CP0 in the fucking face is the coolest moment of the entirety of Wano

>Page One is also from Sword and is Drake's right-hand man.
>He just fucks around all day and makes Drake do all the paperwork.

Fuuuuuug. Thats why he let all of them go scottfree. If he captured one of them he would have had to capture all of them especially since X Drake stumbled right into him by accident.

What the fuck is Buggy supposed to do now?

Wasn't there "news" that Jack had died? lel

Remember when Rockstar went onto a Yonkou ship in the New World and bragged about a double digit bounty to Whitebeard

If there was ever a remastering of the series bounty totals being altered with newfound context would be helpful and even out the progression

Attached: 38cfc7a4c1ce379d47066e08ab0cd2f62220a73e_hq.jpg (640x480, 47K)

>Drake
I SAY ODA YOU SAY HACK
ODA

Just the usual WG damage control.

Goda does it again.

Attached: HI9qg8s.jpg (1200x675, 68K)

Do Minks wear panties?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

Hopefully, this time it isn't fake news, and the faggot is actually dead this time.

I miss when Ashura was lying on his back on his horse. Dude had more personality that way.

>レヴェリー編突入して1週間後の話
>入して1週間後の話

HOLY SHIT!! I realized I can't read moon language!

He's the new Joker, he's even got the look for it.

So it's obvious that Sabo isn't really dead. Oda would at least give him an on-screen death. Right?

Hopefully become a threat again.
His powers are too good to be wasted on a joke character.

Not be flashy and get out

Editor's note: he will become flashy and go farther in

he'll stumble into some random situation and be better in no time

Being the meme character he always was.

Kimetsu no Yaiba is nothing but a speck in the grand scheme of things. Shoo now, fly.

>Gave Jack a vivre card aiming towards the ninja
I need you to think about why that's dumb.

fail upwards

The last arc will be off-screened, so don't expect it.

Still the closest anyone's ever been to killing Luffy.
Cope.

You might be onto something there user.

Attached: 07E0D323-2E7C-4438-ABF0-067649F4C07D.png (493x402, 7K)

Oh, I know! If Jack had Raizo's Vivre card, he could have found hit without issue!

How will Toei fix the teleporting characters issue?

BINGO

THIS IS HACK

Make one episode for each teleportation.

>Buggy gets imprisoned/sold as a slave to the CDs
>Is kept by one as a court jester because they find him funny, lives a comfy life entertaining them
>His life comes crashing down yet again once Marijoa is fucked up by Luffy somehow

Attached: happy ryuko.jpg (680x400, 50K)

Shichibukai power levels:
1. Weevil
2. Buggy
3. Mihawk
4. Hancock

>Sanjism
>Being a good fighter

The guy is a joke. Deal with it, Sanjicuck.

I hope Sabo is dead so we get Apeshit Luffy for the rest of Wano.

I'll miss you, superior Ace.

I think this semen slurping manga isn’t for me guys.

oh

From Redon.

Now it makes sense why Nami loves Usopp so much

Attached: 1468945987312.gif (360x360, 1.78M)

Guys, he's not picking up...

Attached: Call.jpg (315x504, 81K)

Sanji tanked a building level Ancient Zoan tail swipe from Drake and dodged multiple of his attacks while casually not paying attention to Drake at all and trolling. Turns out Drake is one of the special forces of the the Marines "Sword"

Zoro takes a normal stab from a nerfed Killer who is arguably the weakest Supernova and fainted.

Attached: 277.jpg (2517x1557, 459K)

It took you 956 chapters to realize this?

Attached: 1414388667759.jpg (88x112, 8K)

Give it to Nami to compliment Zeus as a Prometheus. Or feed it to Usopp's Black Kabuto.

What's with you faggots ruining every thread? Both characters are bullshit, discussion over.

?

Attached: tumblr_nwiaboysMz1sx2rb3o2_250.gif (144x256, 1.32M)

>Tanked ice cube
>dodged Kizaru
>stole Luffy and Jinbe from Akainu
He’s a very serious character with lots of funny moments.

Why do shitposters always try to ruon the fun? This was a 10/10 chapter.

>This is the new copypasta from OJ/Redditcucks and falseflaggers
And there will be retards falling for it. They never learn.

Nami x Usopp will be a thing user. You will be replaced

Attached: 19891077.gif (300x455, 961K)

>Sanjifag can't imagine a spy pretending to be weak

Attached: One Piece - 343 - 19.png (747x1100, 173K)

good. Go back to bleach shittier

Sanjicucks are desperate shitters because of how much attention Zoro is getting

People on this site are generally soulless husks with no passion for anything. The stars need to align perfectly to get a good thread going.

STOP

Attached: He got a gun.jpg (932x595, 280K)

THEY'RE AFTER PERONA'S MAN

Attached: mihawk-956.jpg (455x607, 68K)

Why do you keep crediting OC from here to other sites?

How could Luffy even protect it if he has to keep with his voyage?

Since they are children, they would go away if nobody gave them attention. If.

Zoro's man*

We're getting new yonko set up
Big Mom -> still her until Katakuri takes over
Whitebeard -> Blackbeard
Kaido -> Luffy
Shanks -> Buggy

Holy shit is Weevil at Sphnix?

Why is Mihawk even wanted? All he ever seemed to do was hunt the occasional pirate for shits and giggles.

>thinking a couple of battleships will be enough

Why do the marines like throwing their men into the grinder?

Why? Unless they have admiral with them, this is just pure suicide on the Marine's part.

UsoppCHADS where you at?

Attached: tumblr_nf7nzkRghU1rl96kwo1_250.gif (250x250, 939K)

>Oh ho ho
>Looks like Day of the Rope will come early for these BBC lovers

Attached: shanks-evil.jpg (1024x576, 28K)

If he can casually go talk to the Gorosei, why not?

Seems like so. Finally more Marco

Mihawk can sink those ships with a single slash

Its the hope that irking Luffy's ire will dissuade people from trying, rather than luffy being a 24/7 bodyguard.

NO THINK OF THE ADVERTISERS

Didn't they learn about Kuma's state when they arrived there? Their mission was something else

BIG NEWS

Attached: big-news-956.jpg (407x607, 58K)

Fake news fag

>Former Ouka Shichibukai "Hawk Eyes" Dracule Mihawk
HOLY FUCK

Marines are retarded. All these ships will be destroyed with a single slash. Only the Admirals won't be be one-shotted.

OH SHIT MORGANS LOOK OUT

>this thread

Attached: 1564173357519.jpg (500x500, 51K)

Why would they even try going after Mihawk without an Admiral?

Wakey wakey Revolution

Attached: 1559155396243.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

oh fuck this oda you kill big bird we riot

>silencing the press
the WG is scum

I have to guess.. he's a revolutionary double-agent?
Kuma sent Zoro to him after all.

>you

Attached: 1400475772010.jpg (530x530, 70K)

I wish Oda would finish One Piece and write something about spies. Honestly, the cold war between the Yonko, the Marines, the Celestial Dragons and every other fucker (Orochi, the Oden loyalists, the furries) is more exciting than any fight. Oda should write something either about super spies or ninjas.

Let me guess? Big Mom sent a hitman to kill him?

>HE RIPPED OFF HIS FACE!

Attached: 864 (5).png (906x1300, 351K)

Full translated chapter in 24 hours

?

Yeah this guy totally didn't sink a fleet of 50 ships. No problem.
This is kinda hype that the Warlords are relevant again. And even Weevil is taking action.

>Fake news faggot getting what he deserves
Always good to see justice being done.

MR MORGAN GET DOWN

I like how she actually gives him a chance to explain before berserking

who's gonna protect our man buggy?

Mihawk told Perona to leave though.
I’m worried about the Amazons since Hancock claimed the WG would surely raze her island if she lost her status.

The Revolutionaries had 2 Shichibukai? Ok the system was horrible

>that Don shaped like Yoru's handle
Nice. He's saying.
>I'm trembling with excitement....
>It's been so long....
>Once this finishes things won't be able to go back to how they were (?)

Holy shit, what a waste of resources

>they forgot about Vegapunk's invention to replace the Warlords
read slowly anons

Thats what you get hiring pirates. Justice is blind.

>Attach is a fucking WG spy
What the fuck Oda

The guy who fucked Sanji's first bounty shot!?

They can’t be that retarded can they?

How long was he a spy? And why is he after Big News?

Attached: 905 (7).png (901x1300, 324K)

Blind and retarded. Honestly, I think that only Jinbe was an useful asset.

Dragon sacrificed his second in command three times (Kuma, Ivankov, Sabo).
He is Blackbeard’s secret ally and this is how he gets rid of inconvenient moralfags. More importantly it’s a distraction and keeps the revolutionary army appearing weak.
He kept Kuma’s status a secret from Sabo and Ivankov.
He kept Ivankov’s status secret too. Dragon only wanted to rescue Kuma suddenly, once Sabo said something.

I didn't. I was waiting on this. That's why I'm hype.

He sent Perona there too. Moria would be a revolutionary asset as fuck. Citizens could give up their shadows to OP soldiers.

Attached: One_Piece-v45-111.png (950x1500, 266K)

The guy was wearing a mask, he was just pretending to be one of his photographers to get close.
Otherwise there would be no point in wearing a mask, then taking it off at the last minute.

He's delivering a letter from the WG trying to control what he publishes. Morgans says they'll ignore the letter, so he pulls the gun and tells him that they'll follow the orders.

Why can't Sanji just have sex?

>Attach will make Sanji the WG's most dangerous man

These are the same people who desperately wanted to ax Rogers offspring by murdering every pregnant women at an island.
And covering up level 6 escapees to save their reputation.
Fuck these people.

So Sabo dying is the WG's fake news? How disappointing.

He wanted to do a mecha series. A LOGH/Gundam type space opera by him would be insane.

>WG forces Morgans to publish a story claiming that Sabo is kill when he isn't to demoralize the revolutionary army
smart strategy

His wife Pudding will return soon

Morgans is actually excited to publish the news about a death since that sells papers. Sabo isn't mentioned on the page.

Not Daisy!

Because it would probably kill him.

Why would Jack be asking about Raizo's location in Zou if he had his vivrecard, idiot.

Seems more like they want him to reveal himself after humiliating them, the revs should have a vivre card of each other I imagine, or some way to easily communicate.

Justice is blind means following the law.
No loose measures and no extreme measures. Just the truth.
This is always the best path. Fujitora is right.

The Revs will correct the information through their own internal network. But it might demoralize anyone on the outside thinking of joining, their #2 was offed like that.

Attached: One_Piece-v50-164.png (763x1200, 176K)

Attached: received_194827431428229.jpg (1440x1053, 164K)

He did
during the timeskip

only way the alliance wiins is if Kiaido hears about the shitshow in Reverie and he flies there instead

Based

dibs on Koala

How fuck up would it be if later on we learn that mihawk is captured and in prison?

Fujitora can send Mihawk into space with a single slash but Oda wouldnt do that

>no Betty
Uh..user, where did she go?

Attached: 7654323567.jpg (500x375, 21K)

Morgans is based as fuck, I hope he makes it.

Tic Toc, Revfags.

Attached: Justice.jpg (960x540, 94K)

Why do people like parading Charloss?

The Revs likely escaped with Kuma and WG wants to save face.
Revs and Fleet will back up Luffy in Act 4, and Wano will be the new Rev HQ.
Told you all this would happen.

DAMN CELESTALS GET TO RIDE THAT?

That would make Doffy's breakout even more fun.

She's with Koala on Ivankov's island.

the rape dungeon with the rest of the female slaves

Mihawk can cut gravity and strike Fujitora dead but Oda wouldn’t do that.

ODAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

But Celestials wouldn't dare penetrate lowly beings.

no user, that's what the male slaves and livestock are for, duh

Celestial rape head-canons make no sense.

>by sandman (5ch)

>- The abolishment of Shichibukai is decided due to Alabasta and Dressrosa insisting that Shichibukais caused damage to their countries.
>- Shirahoshi goes back to Fishman Island with Neptune. Garp escorts them.

>walk around the island
>mark on map location and direction of vivre card
>repeat several times
>draw lines

Congratulations, you've successfully pinpointed a location.

>Sanjicuck has a BLACKED folder

Well, that's to be expected.

I hope koby is sent after buggy.

What are you trying to prove, retard. The vivrecard wouldve taken them at the very least to the forest. Theres no reason to belive the scabbards even had vivrecards before they left wano.

Where are the WG chads?

Attached: World_Government_Infobox.png (420x295, 106K)

What about male(female) slaves?

Thank you for proving his point.

You don't even have to do that. It's pretty much a compass that points you to a person.

Rip Amazon Lily Island

Rape doesn't exist in boys manga. They do party tricks to entertain Celestials.

>buggy one shots koby

Did Sephiroth... do this?

>Pirates with privileges damaged countries and almost got away with it
Shocking.

>the card will pull towards its partner

Attached: one-piece-v60-133.png (942x1500, 490K)

Imagine if spoilers peave out some detail that reveals that Sabo really is alive, but Morgan’s is peddling fake news again.

>Drake took Kizaru lasers in the chest just for the sake of keeping his cover
What a lad.

Fuck them.

>Tenryudiast globalism
Yikes, no thanks

He's inside a big ass tree that you might not realize is hollow.

Look like mihawk might join shanks later on which set up the fight between shanks vs luffy and mihawk vs zoro. Or oda pull a twist and mihawk get captures off screen.

Attached: 919 (14).png (920x1300, 391K)

Goodbye countless Shirahoshi kidnapping theories, save them for the final arc.

>Garp escorts them
why do I have a bad feeling like something's going to happen to him

t. Revcucks
The Day of the Rope is near.

Honestly, it's a wonder it took them this long:
>Croc fucks up Alabasta
>Doffy fucks up Dressrosa
>Blackbeard abuses the system and fucks them royally even managing to become a Yonkou
>Jinbe disobeys when they most need him
>Hancock actively goes against orders all the time, and showed to help the enemy in the middle of the war
>Kuma stays two years defending a pirate ship
>Weevil just goes around destroying shit
>Law joins just as part of a bigger plan (sounds familiar, right?)
>Buggy runs an illegal mercenary operation.
Only Mihawk seems to do the job they are supposed to do.

Morgans is a consummate journalist. Be would never publish fake news.
He will omit facts under duress but never lie.

Maybe he'll retire/defect after hearing what the CD tried to do to Shirahoshi?
Would be kind of amusing if he's the one Otohime said she's waiting for.

I don't understand your point. You circle around the tree and the vivre card would clearly indicate who you're looking for is inside.

I'm no Rev. The WG just sucks.

Attached: 1565070627975.jpg (560x745, 90K)

Are the WG meant to represent (((them)))?

Weevil is still going around killing pirates, he's doing more than Mihawk, who just can't be assed to do anything.

>not trusting in sookyhoshi-chan
Tsh, nice try kid

god this chapter is hype

>Drake speaking directly to Coby
the little guy sure has come a long way from being Alvida's bitch

What a fucking chad

Attached: 956-1.jpg (560x746, 93K)

Yeah keep licking the ass of your Kikelestial Dragons, ya simp

Cover Story

Attached: cover-story-956.jpg (455x607, 60K)

You tell me, user.

Attached: Stop asking questions, goy.png (1000x1000, 829K)

KOALA'S CRYING HELP HER

Attached: revs-956.jpg (455x607, 63K)

The great cleansing has begun!!

>Even the Revs think Sabo's dead
OH SHIT
OH SHIT

Get fucked revs.

The strongest one there is Kyros. Give Capone what he wants or RIP that shithole.

oh so they are meeting Lola, i feel dumb

>We joined forces
>WHAT!!??
>W-w-w-w-w-w-w--what do you mean!?
>About Straw Hat Luffy, the news that he escaped prison are delayed (?)
>I saw CP0
>What!? Why are they in Wano!?
>I don't want to think about it but...
>The world government (...) the Wano Country controlled by pirates.

Sabo is Dead
AGAIN

Mmmm Betty

Chapter is called Big News.

>We never see Sabos body, but the next time we see the mera mera fruit it's being used by Burgess.

spoilers, you can vote and continue to post on this thread

Attached: Asuka_u_mad.jpg (2468x4138, 900K)

>bamboozled by fake news Morgans
kek

i kind of want to start reading one piece.

talk me out of it

I know you guys like trolling because you hate Sabo but come on guys he's not dead.

He could/probably is captured, that I am willing to discuss.

Sabo is probably in chains right now, and they are only spreading his death story to get the revs to do something stupid.

>Dragon wants to confirm the news first
Based

>hakilet
Rebecca and Viola can probably fair better against Bege.

>ZEHAWHAWHAHAHWHAW

Attached: bb-956.jpg (455x607, 61K)

And people said he was attacking tottoland

Attached: 68ff7a8b4710b912a48462e9ccfdfc039345224a.jpg (580x773, 112K)

>We joined forces
So Law let him in. Law, Drake and Luffy vs The Kaido. Kid the jobber and Kidfags BTFO.

Why the fuck isn't he making a move?

Precisely, it's just bait to lure the rest of the revs in. Year of Dragon's death is fast approaching

Attached: 3630.png (1648x521, 710K)

why is doffy laughing?

I'm retarded, he's saying "they" joined forces, refering to Kaidou and Big Mom. No pronouns and all that.

Kid probably just left the island.

Because the world is starting to burn

never realized how similar Doffy and Teach are
They're both out for total chaos and just want to see the world fucked up

>Final War is Marineford 2.0
Hack

It'll take up too much of your time well after you read it. Enjoyable time, but this shit's an addiction.

Doubt it. He's a hothead.

Soooo this is going the biggest shitstorm ever happened.

>Shichibukai system is abolished.
>Big Mom & Kaido alliance happening
>Revolutionary army get fucked
>Blackbeard has a plan
>Shanks has a plan
>Law has his own plan now (bailed out it asap if he's smart)
>Luffy's alliance is about to be stomped
>Orochi wants to dominate the world by taking Vegapunk and deal is under the way???
>Kyoshiro-Hiyori relationship is still a big mystery
>Also, there's a traitor in Luffy's side

he only moves when you least expect

>Hey, everyone let's get on our ships!!
>If the Marines are going to take it we might as well do it ourselves!
Probably refering to the Mera Mera?

Weevil too due to retard strength

Oh no, hancock pls be safe

Marineford was just one island, speedreader-kun.

Because even without Big Mom in Tottoland, there are still thousand of pirates there, that would cost him a lot of power just steal a poneglyph.
And once he does that? He would have both Kaido and Big Mom on his ass, and he isn't stupid enough to fight both.

Warlords are being abolished, he's not a Warlord anymore so of course its funny.

He lives in a clown world

GUYS WHY THE FUCK ARE THERE SO MANY SPOILERS?
aren't there usually 1-2 pages?

He's saying:
>I can't get bored with this world!!
>Things are getting interesting fufufu

If you meant Blackbeard then he is, he's literally calling his crew mates to get ready to sail

Is he still doing fuck all on that pirate island? Not surprising, honestly. People really thought Teach would do something

How many people even know Big Mom is allied with Kaidou now?
How many people would want to attempt anything against that?

>Chapter title is literally BIG NEWS

>>Kyoshiro-Hiyori relationship is still a big mystery

Lol what are a whore and her pimp in this grand scheme?

The admirals are too busy and it’s not like the rest of Marines could touch here. It’s weird they waste people on Mihawk too

Alvida's come a long way herself
>started out as the first villain
>spends story as meme character's right hand
>will become his pirate queen eos

Luffy, Kid and Law. Oda already established they don't fear death and refuse to take it in the ass.

>How many people even know Big Mom is allied with Kaidou now?
Well Drake just delivered the news so I'll say a lot

>ahh shit, the Celestial Dragons aren't giving us the R&D research we need to build new ships
>what do we do?!
>let's just sic our old models at Mihawk, he'll make short work of them

Doflamingo says this world never cease to make him bored. And he says the situation is getting more interesting.
Blackbeard in Pirate Island says let's set sail to the sea. He says he'd rather take "that" than Marine takes it. I wonder if it means Blackbeard is heading for Wano or not..

>which set up the fight between shanks vs luffy and mihawk vs zoro

Or it will set up the fight between Shanks/Mihawk vs Blackbeard/Shiryu.

>Blackbeard in Pirate Island says let's set sail to the sea. He says he'd rather take "that" than Marine takes it. I wonder if it means Blackbeard is heading for Wano or not..
Definitely talking about the Mera Mera no Mi. The news are about Sabo's death, and he's been on a hunt for DFs pretty much since the beginning of his arc.

Why would he sail to face two possibly at least two marine admirals? I bet it's Big Mom's poneglyph.

Then why would he talk about the Marines taking it? The Marines aren't attacking Big Mom or anything close to that, and that has nothing to do with the news. They are already fighting with the Revolutionaries, and he's probably calling their bluff knowing that they are blowing things out of proportion.

It also continues from an existing plotline of BB wanting the fruit and attacking Baltigo earlier.

There is truly no depths carrotfags wont sink, they are reporting this as pornography.

And why would he be worried about letting the Marines take 'that' if they're no where near Tottoland nor in a position to invade it? The 'that' has to be somethign close to the Marines and the Mera Mera fits

How do you know what they're reporting? And that's fucking pathetic. Unfortunately the furfag mods will side with them.

Attached: virgin-neet-aka-carrotfags.jpg (236x272, 23K)

Buggy and Caesar will form the Runaway Clown Alliance.

Get ready for the Ultimate Buggy Clown Balls.

Marines are avoiding Wano BUT we don't know if they don't want to steal Mom's glyph.

Koby being in touch with Drake might make them go ahead with a plan to steal it since Drake can confirm that Mom will stay in Wano for a while.

HOLY SHIT THIS IS LITERALLY LIKE STAR WARS WITH THE DRONES MURDERING THE JEDIS

BE SAFE PERONA

BE SAFE RICHIE

BE SAFE SANDERSONIA

Attached: pokemon.jpg (924x530, 33K)

Aww shit it's Tacoland

My opbro copped a 3 day ban

Attached: A3260782-5F6B-4010-A76D-E9EB8D97A921.jpg (1125x526, 321K)

>we don't know if they don't want to steal Mom's glyph.
And neither does BB. Why would he decide something random and specify about getting it before the Marines if they are doing something completely different at the time? The newspaper's big news are that Sabo "died", and it's what everyone else on the montage is commenting about. He's talking about his fruit, and it's not supposed to be a question with how it's framed.

>that
He means Shirahoshi.

I love how even Big Mom is shocked about Brook's bullshit ability.

I bet she would try to marry Brook if she could still get pregnant.

Of all the lewd things posted in these threads... there is nothing more pathetic than carrotfags

Didn’t know the mods were furfags thought that was relegated to /trash/

I bet something bigger fucking happened, like Vegapunk betraying the World Government.

The ancient leaks by a drunk assistant that were right about a SANJI RESCUE ARC also talked about a Las Vegans Arc starring Kuma and Vegapunk.

Funny thing is that the AP moderators tried so hard to shut them down because Greg confirmed them as legit.

>Doffy laughing
Epic chapter

Wow. That's kind of sad. And I'm the one who posted

>Weevil gets ouchies fighting the marines

>Marco heals him and gives him a chocolate bar

Attached: MV5BMTZiODZiMTctZTcwNi00MmRiLWJjMzUtYjdlYTA2YTBjNTEyL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjAwODA4Mw@@._V1_.jpg (419x339, 103K)

Guess it's ok when it's naked girl ass.

why is bb obessed with mera mera?

even caribou's logia is stronger

The actual name is Dagger