5Toubun no Hanayome

So we can all agree that the manga would have been better off without Nino and her filler, right? In the end she was still written off out of it regardless.

Attached: 4toubun.png (248x265, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/negi_haruba/status/1157466426023657473
5hanayome.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Characters
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You mean miku

>delete Nino
>delete Miku
>now the manga is about lolikano, the real one, the thief and the one pretending to be her
An improvement, really.

Bokuben is better

Nino a shit

It really would

Ichikabros are we going to make it ?

*a best

Better story. No doubt. In Fuutarous eyes he knows Nino loves him, Miku loves him, maybe Ichika with this chapter, and itsuki might confess in this arc. With Yotsuba he probably thinks she has no feelings for him.

I got banned when I posted toubon is better in a bokuben thread. I hope you don’t get banned for this shitpost because of some tranny janny.

Attached: CloudyEntireFlounder-size_restricted.gif (440x250, 2.83M)

Which thread?

But then its just Love Hina.

Love hina had a shitton of orbiters and the most popular girls weren't related to the actual plot.

what did negi mean by this?

Attached: Ichibest.png (1058x601, 634K)

Negi:
>I like series where the fmc starts out hating the mc then falls in love
So he likes generic shit?

>20 chapters left
Then, Fuutarou will fall in love with Itsuki at the end of this arc and then we will have another one where Itsuki will fall in love with him too.

Where are Lovescans? The Yea Forumsnonymous on mangadex isn't their right?

Attached: 1557262316164.png (2230x1600, 918K)

What did negi mean by this?

Attached: 1566116942008.png (319x615, 69K)

No shit. Love triangles, squares, pentagons are almost always bad for the actual story

W-where does she put the corndogs?

Leave Nino to me

Attached: unknown.png (334x358, 233K)

>20 chapters left
According to who?

Last chapter is 131
Screencap this

I remember there used to be a bunch of Ninotards claiming that Nino wasn't a tsundere lmao. They all disappeared after being proven yet again they're the most retardedfags when a chapter of hers literally is titled Tsundere. Kek

Ichikabros, we won!

Attached: EALfJgRU0AAH4Dt.jpg (2048x1432, 259K)

The JAVbowl

>has only ever kissed Fuu

More like 30-40
Negi said in a new interview that the manga is about 70% done

He literally made fun of her shitty physical abilities during their date.

And then you wake up

Something no other quint can claim.

That's not what he said though. He said he likes heroines with well developed feelings. "Well developed" is subjective so that statement says basically nothing.

Attached: 1561269917757.png (984x782, 580K)

It's called banter. Miku does the same to him and they get along well.

Attached: 64578862123146.png (619x348, 150K)

He was clearly teasing her.

>Negi said in a new interview that the manga is about 70% done
The question was with regards to vol10, so vol14-15 should be the end

>Teasing
>Mean
You've never had a date, have you?

I am not saying they don't get along. But what Miku told him there definitely doesn't count as banter. She is just blunt.

>implying he'll ever stop milking the retarded otaku who keep buying this mango
Gonna be a false positive and then more fillers chapters to build """"hype""""" and then end it

> TC uses more than one word to translate
> user can't recognise him anymore
Seriously?

Attached: 1560802461482.png (253x373, 85K)

Then when has he ever been mean to a quint?

We are at 70% in 100 chapter, so late 130ies is a good number.

This one is better

Attached: 84.png (568x609, 354K)

>She is just blunt
Just like when the bride told him she didn't see anything dream-like about the day they met

The Itsuki-end is inevitable and you know it.

Have sex, Nincel.

Attached: ITS OVER.jpg (1773x1199, 377K)

Itsuki, 1st chapter

Telling Itsuki to fuck off is being mean.

>this dead thread
>some pathetic sperg just raging about nino
ayyyy

I'd wondered what kind of person could somehow forget the first chapter, but then I remembered what board this is. You're probably as autistic and self insert at futaro

agreed, ninofags are deranged

Trying to kick one out of her home at night
Telling another she had 99% chance of failing at her dream
Telling her there's no way he'd liked her
Among others

The hell? WHy am I getting so many (You)s just because I said Futarou made fun of Miku's physical skills? You are even calling me a Ninofag? Insecure much? It has nothing to do with me liking her or not. Miku is my second favorite.

Attached: (You).png (199x580, 100K)

Spoilers tonight or tomorrow?

Ichika a shit
Nino a shit
Miku a shit
Yotsuba a shit
Itsuki a shit

banter =/= being mean, got it?

Hear hear, ninofags have perpetual hemorrhoids.

>nonsensical reply
Nice one, jeet

Who has the best developed feelings though? I always considered Miku and Nino to have weak development when it comes to their feelings for Fuutarou imo.

this this this!

>Make Happy?
Is what I expected

Attached: w17.png (2230x1600, 1.94M)

Miku and Ichika

For me, it's ____Ichicute!____

>Often says that Futarou is cool/manly
>Even when he acts lame, she finds him cute
>That smile
Futarou needs to impregnate her ASAP.

Attached: w7.png (1063x581, 154K)

Shut up ESL

ninobros...................

I want to wife Miku.

Ichika> Nino> Miku>>>> Yotsuba.

not
>Happy?
One job

We know, Fuuts

It's subjective. Personally I'd say Miku's feelings are the best developed. From making valentines chocolate to the hug to the confession to "now it's your turn" I think it's well spead out.

We know, Daimyo-dono.

who is the bell kisser?

Are you telling me that 5toubun might actually end before Bokuben does? Or might they both end at the same time?

Fuutarou.

Miku>Ichika>Nino>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Yotsuba

Ichika.

Nah, that works too well.
Need caveman talk.

Takebayashi

Bokuben will surpass Nisekoi in number of chapters.

>might
will

I can smell your fear of Nino from miles away

Attached: winner_and_loser.png (1115x1600, 822K)

Not Ichika for sure, probably Nino since Ichika keeps mentioning her first every single time.

Miku

Negi said girls who didn't hate the protagonist first and then come to like him are boring and not worthy of being heroines.

Yotsuba is a heroine again 4bros!!!

Attached: yots genki do your best.png (604x332, 248K)

>winner and loser
>my feelings will never change
You can't be serious.

> Me love you long time!
Is what I really expected.

Attached: 1560257079102.jpg (480x360, 23K)

I noticed that too, I think she's just particularly conscious of her, for obvious reasons.

>current day after Negi's interview
>still thinking your quint has a shot against FIRST GIRL, MAIN GIRL, RENA GIRL, COVER GIRL, and NEGI'S WIFE'S INSERT CHARACTER.
Face it guys. Your girls are merely filler for MC.

Attached: 5 scum.png (845x703, 512K)

That was a winner girl moment though, and Miku's face is definitely a face of acceptance.

Poor soul.

Well I guess from a very obviously shown pov Mikus feelings were developed openly. But I like the way Negi did Yotsubas imo, as it's not out in the open and it feels unexpected when it comes to Fuutarou learning about her feelings for him.

>winner girl moment
Are you sure? I'm pretty sure Nino lost a bunch of fans for that line. F thought she was crazy for liking him but now it's pure obsession.

did he hint on who would win?

It makes me wonder. Why the sudden shift when she was so supportive of Miku before? Even if Nino were the kisser, one would think that she would still try to support Miku given her history with helping her. As you say, for some reason she is VERY wary of Nino.

Nice cope

This

There was a point when he thought he'd be done in 2019. Never trust mangaka estimates.

>obsession
If Nino lost fans for that line, then Ichika and Yotsuba should have no fans by now. They are WAY more obsessed and less lovestruck with Fuutarou than Nino is.

>winner girl moment
user, I...

I think it was obvious that Yotsuba liked F romantically when she made her fake confession.

Going by manga logic Itsuki is the least likely to be it, so naturally it must be her. But at the same time Miku is the better Itsuki than Itsuki, so she was the real Itsuki all along.
What was the question again?

Attached: brain_problems.png (1426x1426, 3.23M)

No. Itsuki's still probably going to win but that particular user is just shitposting.

>NEGI'S WIFE'S INSERT CHARACTER
Didnt he say the winner wouldnt like him?

A nino win would be a pathetic pity win at this point given how desperate she's still clinging on to him.

>43 chapters

>Talk about treasuring honest feelings
>Suddenly blush and touch her lips
>Negi hides her face and she talks about her four sisters as kisser
>Kiss him and mention honest feelings again
Ichika is the kisser and the bride. But Negi made it vague enough for the other waifufags to deny it, same for those who can't pick up hints.

Raiha will win the Fuutbowl.

Holy BASED

He said he wasn't sure if it'd end this year and that vol7 was about the halfway point, so ending in vol14-15 is still within the same estimate

Mikufag here but sounds accurate.

Ichika is the least popular girl and the degree of Yotsuba's obsession is still unclear. Nino has lots of female fans because she's that strong undependant girl but the "my feelings will not change" line contradicts that image of her that's why I think she lost some fans.

Oh yeah I know that. Even I knew she liked him after that, but from Fuutarous pov I think it will be a really interesting development if he does learn she's loved him for a while. Seeing an mc figure out someone loves him instead of it being told to him is a pretty intriguing take imo. Like she left all the hints in the first half of the story for him.

But it's true? Even Bokubenfags admit this.

Actually a Nino win is the most obvious outcome since she was the only one who properly confessed and isn't making her feelings ambiguous as fuck unlike the other four autists.

Calm down Takebayashi, you won't win anyway.

When has this ever helped any girl win.

I didn't know strong and independent girls couldn't have unwavering feelings. Thanks for the lesson in autism, user!

>ambiguous as fuck
Good that he's not as dense as you are.

>Seeing an mc figure out someone loves him instead of it being told to him is a pretty intriguing take imo.
I doubt Negi would do that again, Fuu will probably be told the truth and the feel like an idiot for not noticing

When characters act like normal people.

>my feelings will never change
With that look on her face? She looked like she was begging him to love her.

>muh strong independent womyn
So 1 and 2 are the designated feminist propaganda thots? As always when there are multiple sisters, the older ones end up being the worst too.

Ichika redemption arc was nice glad they wrapped it up in 2 chapters

Stories aren't built around characters acting like normal people. Even ones striving for realism are typically built around the cast being exceptional in some regards in order to give you reason to be compelled by them.
And in any case, if the argument is that everyone should act normal, Fuutarou's a teenaged boy who knows he has multiple options and understands that picking ANY of them will complicate his lifestyle. It's not uncommon for normal people to decline relationships for no reason at all except that they aren't feeling it, and in this case, it's a girl who'd harassed him for half a year before suddenly turning around and one that he's always avoided dealing with.

>Ichika redemption arc
Stop with this shit.

mogu mogu~

I honestly don't know if Yotsuba would tell him the truth. She was rejected in chapter 72 and after that she basically took on the role of supporting her sisters. Her slip up in chapter 100 was interesting, but I felt like that was more for Miku than Fuutarou given how Negi executed it.

Leave Fuutaro to me.

Attached: Fumino.png (836x327, 85K)

>act normal
Believe me Ninofag you don't want that. If they acted realistically F would hate Nino for all the shit she did to him.

Attached: itsubest 2.0.png (1148x1601, 1.8M)

Nino > Ichika > Fumino > Mafuyu > Yotsuba > Itsuki > Uruka > Asumi > Miku > Rizu

Leave Nariyuki to me, and leave the girls to /u/

Attached: 1564831047115.jpg (719x1064, 165K)

There's no way it's Itsuki. I think she'll win and that the bell kisser isn't the bride. But there's no way that Itsuki is the bell kisser.

It's either her or yotsuba.

It's either 12345.

If the setting were realistic Nino would have been sent to prison for giving Fuuts the drugs. And then when the police searched her room to confiscate they would find out that she got them from Maradona himself.

In that case Nino would be in jail for having roophied him

He meant without the wig

The bell kisser is most definitely the bride. How little faith can you have in Negi that you would think he would not make the bell kisser the bride. He may be a hack, but he isn't THAT bad.

Nino doesn't do drugs!

Attached: 1567442686394.jpg (450x450, 129K)

Kek, truly the blacks favorite quint.

>fumino that high
>rizu last

Attached: 1554358642080.png (666x750, 371K)

Fuutarou likes soft and meaty ladies. Bones are too hard.

Attached: 1566465256200.png (630x720, 502K)

I don't think the bell kisser is the bride because I have faith in Negi. It's strictly unconfirmed despite several opportunities to confirm it, all cut off in many cases, one word early. I don't think he'd choose ambiguous wording for an already ambiguous situation without intention behind it. I also don't think he'd have included something that, at the time, should've eliminated two out of five candidates when the premise is that there're five heroines.

I'm feeling reaffirmed by Ichika asking Fuutarou who he wants the bell kisser to be this chapter. I'm 100% expecting the reveal of the kisser, then Fuutarou realizing afterwards that he wanted it to be somebody else.

Reminder that the first time she drugged him, they all worked together with her to take him back to his house. All the sisters were her accomplices, so they all would go to jail.

>be Yotsuba
>be genki girl who cares her sisters and Fuutarou the most
>finally reunited with the guy you love
>Your meek sister want to be more than friends with him
>your hot older sister who sneks you and is an up and coming movie star tries to get in your way
>manage to find the energy to continue on despite being outgunned
>your crush turn you down without notice it and you decide to give up and give a helping hand to the useless sister
But
>then the sister that hates him decides she likes him and goes after him without any restraint, she tries to cockblock everyone from the front while the others start backstabbing you
>get depressed because you're getting screwed from the front and the back
>In kyoto everyone makes up and helps the meek sister to confess
But...she is also a self destructionfag
>manage to avoid the hammer narrowly by winning the war and archiving your aim, cockblock yourself
>others stop fucking with you self destruction plan and you're finally making some progress
BUT
>You're the childhood lover and the game was script since beginning
>everybody else knew it besides doormat'fags who speedread hard
>Fatty has been conspiring against you in your favor
5toubun no Hanayome is a story of Yotsuba overcoming obstacles which get progressively harder. Her own shit being the main storyline make sense with the way her past was revealed and everything else is likely a red herring as Negi wanted a ending everyone likes (she is "the girl everybody likes")
When you take into account the Yotsuba reveal being right after Miku makes peace with Ichika and Nino the timing begins to make sense, only she and fat are struggling.
The editor and Negi is so forthcoming with information about you (Yotsuba) because you are the bride since they'd be concerned about manga progression and those retards who'd claim it as asspull.
He kept completely silent about Miku and Nino because they are absolutely irrelevant, they are waifubaits to gain cherryfanboys.

Attached: z0oxxfj_d.jpg (640x360, 13K)

I wonder what Quint collapsed, can't be Ichika because she smooches Fuuts in the park.
Maybe Yots collapsed...

Oh yeah latest chapter is out 2hrs ago.

Attached: 1559311417007.png (723x1044, 634K)

Most likely Yotsuba

I hate early chapter weeks because of this. Also it was an Ichika chapter so no plot progression except for totally not Yotsuba in the hospital.

No because Love Hina also had fillers like Shinobu and Motoko.

Unironically Yotsuba.

Based. It sound way better. Sanbun no hanayome has a nice ring to it.

Motoko was best girl though

Naru a SHIT

Attached: 1250968825402.jpg (460x751, 55K)

With Fuutarou, who is rejecting everyone, the one who stands until the very end will win, and Nino stated that no matter what her feelings wouldn't change. What do you think that Negi is implying?

That doesn't work since one of the quints knows about the kiss that happened that day and knows it was between the couple
The way SE is framed as a flashback from the wedding he'll have to be a massive hack for the kiss everyone is thinking about is not the one under the bell
Fuutarou will probably make his choice before knowing who the kisser was but the kisser will be the one he chooses

Get ready since ch103 spoilers are out tomorrow

Surely would be more streamlined, but 2/3 serve their purpose to throw a wider net and appeal to a larger audience. They might be filler, but they are also otakubait.

No one knew Negi before Toubun.

Attached: 145 destiny girls.jpg (1232x1600, 550K)

>Negi keep posting Nino to cause irritation in Miku fanboys and so they can continue shitposting
Tweet related:
twitter.com/negi_haruba/status/1157466426023657473

Attached: EBAlk6yUYAAStOc.jpg (1246x917, 196K)

That no matter how hard you try you can't force someone to love you. So her saying her feelings will never change is because she was already rejected.

Miku most likely

F thought Miku and Nino were crazy for liking him. Then we see Miku choosing her dream over going to the same Uni as him,e ven disappointing him, and Nino say "My feelings will never change". Sorry but Nino lost to Miku right there.

She is best girl, my patrician taste brother. Doesn't mean that Ken didn't intend her to be filler and "First girl" to win from ch1.

Japs are buggy and like reinforcing their tropes with their shit taste like that.

Attached: 24 evens best.jpg (1488x2048, 441K)

This is the truth. Only seething ninuniggers and meekutards will disagree with this post.

realistically you snatch that bitch that speaks her mind and and is clear and straightforward and make her your bride at the speed of light -- and forget about all others with suspect behaviour and ulteriour motives no matter how lovely they seem.
but again, realistically, you won't find that bitch.

That's not true. Every instance of the kiss being referenced is kept blatantly ambiguous, this one in particular gives us second hand information, a massive time frame where at this point if Ichika is the bride it could be in reference to the latest chapter, and no statement of events.
It's not as if I'm missing the strong implication, but an implication is not fact. You're right that the framing would make a mislead odd, but I also think it's strange that such an important, heavily implied event would avoid drawing a line so hard when it's so easy to.

I'm working off the assumption that there's a big pay off.

Attached: 1554315579057.png (1426x2048, 2.43M)

First it's Miku and Ichika, then Miku and Nino, next obviosuly Miku and Yotsuba. Are you sure this story is about Yotsuba overcoming obstacles?

If Fuutarou wanted to reject Nino, he would have done so, like he did with Ichika. Why do you think he never even attempts to do that? He is very straightforward and frank with the other sisters, but he can never bring himself to be honest and say what is on his mind with Nino. As I said, if he wanted to reject her, he would have done so already, explicitly.

Attached: 78768976.png (1019x519, 420K)

Based Yotsubro

>Chapter 1
Itsuki is the favorite to win the bowl
>Before and after popularity polls
Itsuki is the favorite to win the bow
>Before and after Rena reveal
>Before and after Lolikano reveal
>Before and after Chapter 101
>Before and after Negi's interview

Nope. No patterns here....

Attached: itsuki techni.jpg (1716x1078, 321K)

Miku had a good run but is time for Onee-san to step in and claim what's rightfully hers.

Attached: 73828614_p0.png (684x968, 873K)

Attached: there's no way that'd happen yotsuba go toubun.png (1154x1620, 1.31M)

>Then we see Miku choosing her dream over going to the same Uni as him,e ven disappointing him
That's quite a bit of headcanon right there, user. Fuutarou wanted to bring Miku to the university to not waste her academic skills, but he never said that he wanted her to go to his chosen university.

I bet he did it on day one. Probably kept pushing him for an answer and got no way fag'd.

Well as long as Negi doesn't show that explictly, that's just your wishful thinking, user.

Who is the most pathetic quint, Miku or Yotsuba?

Yes, obviosuly. By disappointnig him she lowered her chances of him liking her. That's speaks against an unhealthy obsession imo.

I apologize to all Ichikafags for slandering Ichika about kissing men for a living

Attached: 1568151120609.png (450x398, 152K)

Nino

Nino, unironically

The one that has grown addicted to BBC

Nino, but Fuutarou most likely finds her silly attempts to be cute.

Attached: oof.jpg (300x168, 11K)

Apologies accepted.

Attached: ferhfdez.png (372x332, 99K)

proofs?

>42 chapters
I'm sorry user but that's how it is.

He almost rejected her, user.

yotsuba ofc

Attached: meaty.webm (502x274, 2.3M)

>Why do you think he never even attempts to do that?
You may've forgotten but he tried to give her an answer and she shut him down.

Fuutarou has always walked on egg shells around Nino because she'll cry about it if he doesn't. Before she went dere he avoided dealing with her whenever he could while he'll butt heads with Itsuki over very personal issues, and after she went dere he kept her at arms length since he didn't know how to deal with her. The whole point of her dynamic with Fuutarou is that their whole relationship is defined by events, when she knows him the least of all the sisters and is in literal denial of the bad start in her mind.

Nino knows inherently that the sooner the game ends, the more likely she is to lose. She needed to jump start her confession and close the gap because she knows any of the other four are personally closer to Fuutarou. Now that Fuutarou is ready to give an answer, she's become restless because she doesn't expect to be chosen which is the entire point of her role in 100.

Attached: 1542539540153.png (1426x2048, 1.62M)

Nino.

Attached: 3 umad.png (1060x992, 1.81M)

The one that fell in love with the mc because of how pathetic she perceived him to be

Honestly I don't even wish for it, it feels cheap and inconsiderate towards her feelings for him.

I hope to fucking christ that he doesn't kill off Yotsuba with her collapsing.
I will literally burn all the series mangas I have on video.

Attached: 5700d75a93388a92186b03fd110cf720.jpg (1380x1874, 175K)

>like he did with Ichika
Despite what your headcanon might believe. F never rejected 1.

Only said he couldn't believe her words at that moment. Like 20chapters later he's paying money to tutor her in private, walking her home, confessing he likes her, and kissing her too.

Attached: fuutaro no way.png (351x732, 230K)

>like he did with Ichika.
Ichika never confessed. She even wanted to leave but Futarou keeps coming for more. Even in this chapter.

This desu. Nino and Miku are the most blatant waifu bait characters here but redditards infesting this place continue to lap it up.

Holding Nino's hand in the middle of her apartment while Itsuki watches from around a corner, unable to move without alerting you to her presence

Attached: 1568626042122.jpg (487x506, 133K)

She still kisses girls for a living tho.

Attached: ichika yay.png (1853x1440, 3.07M)

user, she'll live at least five more years.

>waifubaits
>in a harem romcom with tropes as characters
That's like saying that you hate unhealthy food but your favorite place is MC Donald's or some shit.

2's feelings are quite shallow because she is a shallow person as well, in the end all her sisters have more/better reason to be in love with him. Fuutarou is merely a first crush that she will grow out of faster than any of the other quints, this is the same reason for why she doesn't mind shoving 1 or 3 in his direction despite her stated intentions to take him for herself.

What did Futarou want to tell Ichika before the walk?

>All these (you)s from salty mikeks
Atleast we know which fanbase is the most pathetic

NO NO NO NO. SHE WAS ALREADY ALMOST OUT OF THE BOWL. WHAT IS THIS CRAP NEGI WHY DID ICHIKA GET TO KISS HIM FIRST?

He just rejected everyone though, including her

Long hair Yots is still the best thing this series has to offer

Attached: IMG_20190918_041431.jpg (1191x1684, 149K)

>delete 2 of 3 characters with actual progression
wow this board has such bad taste its incredible

>I love him the most
>My feelings will never change
>not the most pathetic quint
>all talk
Okay.

He tried to reject Nino and she begged him not to, besides she said she didn't wanted an answer, the only reaso this arc started is because unlike her, Miku did asked for one

She already did in 68.

Ichika has been acting very onee-like these few chapters.

Nino

Time traveler Nakano Someone.

>actual progression
You are hilarious user

>rejected everyone
That just means he rejected no one

My dick is hard for long haired Yotsuba.

Attached: 1563852091423.png (724x1024, 492K)

Itsuki is based on Negi's wife? What the fuck? Source?

5fag head canon

Ninodera, she who will bake the cake.

>You may've forgotten but he tried to give her an answer and she shut him down.
She didn't shut him down, she didn't want an answer, since the answer he would have given her is the same as the one he gave Ichika just now. She wanted to conquer his heart, and there is a reason why chapter 60 is named "The conquest begins". If Fuutarou truly disliked it, he would have stopped her right off the bat.
>Fuutarou has always walked on egg shells around Nino because she'll cry about it if he doesn't.
If Fuutarou wanted to reject Nino and wants the best for her as a person, he would have done it as soon as possible. Who cares if she cries? It's the best for her to grow as a person, and more so in a critical moment like when they are selecting a career. If he doesn't reject her, she might just follow him wherever he goes, but we don't see him trying to stop her at all, even though he knows that she WILL attempt to do that. Yet he is still there, saying her stuff like he would be scared if she hated him, making the problem even worse. That's not how someone who truly wants to reject someone behaves.

Attached: 1554817733155.png (349x374, 65K)

I really think Futarou is into Ichika, but he believes she isn't interested in him.

Why are we getting spoilers tomorrow?

>Yotsuba you can only accept your destiny with Fuutarou or rope-kun because your story is like Cinderella but the real one not Disney fictional film/movie
Fuutarou don't deserve your love because he discarded it like a shit and you will be the one who do everything for him if you marry him
>let this scum to your meek or BBC lover sister, even snek works
Note he already borrow money from snek

Attached: I know that she is Ichika but still....png (832x560, 448K)

>everyone who disagrees with me is [bogeyman]
Okay champ

5fag just bullshitting as always. Negi said though that he thinks that the bride wouldn't like him

We only see the shadows of three sisters on the other room

good taste

Attached: 1559841319876.png (800x1070, 523K)

>NINO BRIDE CONFIRMED

Spoiler tomorrow right? Who do you think is next? I think Yotsuba.

Both Nino and Miku literally fell in love with him without knowing him. Even in this chapter Ichika says both their favorite drink is tea which in seven goodbyes is made by the same tea leaf. I would just laugh if either of them won this shit.

>and there is a reason why chapter 60 is named "The conquest begins"
And nothing came out of that lmao

>kisses girls
dyked goods

Attached: 1568303739836.gif (170x207, 1.94M)

Rejecting someone is hard user, it can be harder than asking someone out. You might not want to reject someone but that doesn't mean you want to be with them either, especially not when it's someone you have to work with who you consider a friend.
Rather, if his answer wasn't to turn her down, what reason would there have been for him to even stop what he was going to say?

Not really, he's thinking about doing it but is not sure about it which is why he's waiting till the end of the festival

Nino

chapters left
>Then, Fuutarou will fall in love with Itsuki
The worst rushing ending to make this love story. It's too late for 45

>If Fuutarou wanted to reject Nino and wants the best for her as a person, he would have done it as soon as possible
So she can be an annoying bitch as before? Avoiding her is his best choice.

Nino’s favorite drink is room temperature water, don’t know why Ichika said it was black tea.

Futarou will choose Ichicute.

Attached: x9619.png (1115x1600, 780K)

No. All quints got both winner and loser flags.
Negi is milking this to the end.

No? Also even if he did. Negi's married and close to 30. OFC a JK won't like him (even Miku since Negi is not fat, over 40, or bald).

It wasn't from this interview but a past one. Itsuki isn't based on his wife. Merely certain aspects of Itsuki are taken from his wife. Notably the getting angry/stubborn after fights and being stern/serious characteristics.

Seethe more.

Probably Tomorrow or Friday

Order will be either 14235 or 14253

>Nino
>My Prince

Learn English.

12345 order.

Dude, Nino also loves black tea. It's said in 7GB.

cope

What do you mean "without knowing him"? Did you ever have crush on someone? At least Miku wants to know more about him and wants to start dating him.

Ninotards are delusional, nothing new.

>The conquest begins
>Get ready Fuu-kun
>I'll settle everything there
>Please, don't leave me
She gets more pathetic each volume

This so much

You can tell Ninofags are getting frustrated.

>without knowing him
Huh? Nino fell in love with him after getting to know him. She hated him without getting to know him though.

You are too focused on the answer he tried to give her to her confession. He only attempted to give a reply since she confessed, but things might have changed since then. He has spent quite a bit of time together with him, even more than Miku who is the other quint who has spent a lot of time with him. A lot might have changed, and chapter 93 strongly hints that his feelings towards are most likely more favorable than before. The fact that ever since then he never attempts to stop her obvious advances says a lot about his intentions.

Not him Nino is the only one that doesn't see Fuutarou for himself, Miku is the only one completely removed from Fuutarou's personal life and history.

Negi forgot, he may fix it on the volume release

Vending machine water is cold

Just because your quint is not fuuts best girl, she is still yours.

Attached: 9921cf530bf988e63843f182d4771827.jpg (2172x1607, 1.39M)

Well, Nino loves all things bkack

>negi gives interview
>1fags BTFO
>2fags BTFO
>3fags BTFO
>4fags BTFO
Meanwhile 5CHADs just chilling with our burgers knowing America's girl will win.

Attached: Itsuki fat burger.png (978x984, 1.35M)

Is to be expected after 42 chapters of nothing

Screencapped. Can't wait for them to get married. I will be posting this in every thread after.

Nino will win and no amount of coping from you mikujs will change that. Your tears will be delicious.

Attached: Bride.jpg (728x1103, 91K)

>Miku is the only one completely removed from Fuutarou's personal life and history.
So she loves the present F, the one she knows and not the past him? That's good in my book. They all know him pretty well after spending so much time with him, some little details won't change how they feel about him. Saying that they don't know him is just wrong at this point.

Nino fell in love with him since he is whiteknighting her ALL the fucking time. There hasn't been even a single time when he hasn't tried to solve whatever problem Nino had no matter how absurd the situation is. Of course she would fall in love.

Attached: and I love her too.png (1017x652, 436K)

>Met him in the forest with a blonde wig
>5 minutes pass
>LET'S GET BONDED FOR LIFE WITH THE BONFIRE LEGEND!!
Yeah, she fell for him after getting to know him

His intentions were explicitly outlined, he intends to reject the quints. Things may, I'd go so far as to say are likely to change before his actual answer, but Nino pleading to Fuutarou in 93 didn't make him agree to stay with her, it relieved him that she wasn't antagonistic to him.
She basically has the flashback to change in mind now, and it's looking worse for her than for anybody else because we know that by the time Fuutarou meets Ichika, he's ended the day with Nino beside him and still intends to reject everybody and still doesn't know who kissed him.

It's arguable that at this point she's the quint in the absolute worst position.

The one that thinks she is in love with MC when in actuality all she wants is the foster dad dick

Attached: lol.png (2230x1600, 1.42M)

Haven't been paying attention for a couple months.
Who won?

That's just her being a superficial slut as always. A very dumb one that couldn't tell it was MC due to nothing but a wig.

Ichika

How the hell did that happen? I thought she was out when she betrayed miku.

That's exactly her problem user.

Didn't Miku tell Ichika early on that she loves Fuutarou? I can't recall which arc it happened in but I assume it was in an early arc. So her feelings weren't a crush, but actual love(infatuation). In sister wars she doesn't even know him, yet she loves him? Doesn't make sense to me, Ichika knows him and loves him. Yotsuba knows him and loves him. Itsuki knows him and seems to be falling in love with him. 2/3 feel shallow compared to the other 3.

Heh, looks like now that we reaching end game there's nothing but this single ninochink around to white knight her

So jokes aside. Toubun is such a fun rosey manga that you forget girls are humans and have human urges. Apparently Kaguya is going to sex soon.

Which is the order that the quints will finally HAVE SEX?

p.s. you'll see proof that Yamada (with Yamaguchi?) probably did it on Christmas if you weren't speeding. 5hanayome.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Characters

Attached: quints toubun ginyu force.jpg (1017x881, 232K)

I lied, we'll find out who in november/december.

>Ichika
She is not the kisser because of her inability to run.

>Miku
She is not the kisser for a number of reasons. First, we know that Miku had not made any move on Fuutarou after her livingroom confession because of feelings on inadequacy and because she told Nino such. Additionally, Fuutarou was able to see through Miku's Itsuki disguise by looking at her body language, specifically by the way she walked from behind, which he clearly saw the kisser walk away from him.

>Yotsuba
Another quint unable to maintain her Itsuki disguise. However, she is still a possibility.

>Itsuki
Another quint that cannot be fully counted out, but she has not displayed any strong romantic feelings towards Fuutarou and she also was easily flustered by just holding his arm for a photo. Additionally, why would she betray Yotsuba who she knew was pining after Fuutarou? It doesn't add up.

>Nino
The strongest case for the kisser. Not only did she declare her intent to kiss him before the trip ended, but we can see several mannerisms of the kisser which indicate Nino such as the kisser's characteristic determined stride which was foreshadowed earlier in the trip and other times. There is also the indication of the bride's specific tastes for the wedding which match up with Nino. There's also the fact that Nino's part time job boss is sitting on the bride's side while none of the other quints' acquaintances (Ichika's managa, Rena's student) are present. Another piece of foreshadowing is Nino's comments about getting her ears pierced before marriage. She stated her intent to kiss Fuutarou even while dressed as Itsuki. It also makes little sense for Nino to give up on trying to kiss Fuutarou, given her personality and relentlessness.

In all likelihood, Nino is the kisser, the bride and Fuutarou's love interest. The line of reasoning also fits in perfectly with Fuutarou's comments regarding love and his initiative to buy a dating guide. Elementary, my dear anonymous.

Attached: nino is the bride deal with it.png (3712x3334, 2.08M)

But that has no bearing on her actually falling in love with Fuutarou. You do know that, right? She didn't even know that was him.

She started actually falling for him 'after' that, before she found out Fuutarou and Kintarou were the same person. Just how fast have you been reading the manga?

Imagine writing all this just to be called a retard

How long until the 42+ meme is over?

>I think she lost some fans
Nope it's opposite she win a lot of fans.
>"my feelings will not change" line contradicts that image of her
The most sincere and honest girl toward Fuutarou, it's her x4 confessions that why she is The best girl!!!

This is a christian manga by a hack author, teens don't have such things as sex drive here which is why the MC is Ah My Goddess tier uninterested in it

That's how many chapters they've raged about Nino having more pagetime than any other quint

>I thought she was out when she betrayed miku
Why? What does Miku have to do with Futarou's feelings?

When her feelings are pur and her relationship with him have the best base

A few hours when next spoilers drops. Then it will be
>43 chapters
>43 chapters >still behind Ichika
>43 chapters to catch up to Ichika
>43 chapters >still 2 kisses behind Ichika
>43 chapters to be 1 kiss behind Ichika

>Nino getting shit on so hard
>Post copypasta
The average Ninofag.

>but Nino pleading to Fuutarou in 93 didn't make him agree to stay with her
If Fuutarou agreed to never leave her side, that would basically be the same as accepting her confession. Negi would never do that until the end of the manga, but it's clear that Fuutarou heard her question and avoided it. If Fuutarou were the usual Fuutarou, he definitely would have said "That's impossible" right away to get her off cloud nine, but he, again, didn't. If he truly wants to reject her, he would be guilty of giving her false hope.
>She basically has the flashback to change in mind now, and it's looking worse for her than for anybody else because we know that by the time Fuutarou meets Ichika, he's ended the day with Nino beside him and still intends to reject everybody and still doesn't know who kissed him.
I don't get your argument. Nino and Miku are without question the ones who he is most conscious of. Even if the kisser is a plot device, his feelings for the two of them are definitely much stronger than the others.

Never, antiNinofags are as wary as Ichika is of Nino, they will never leave her alone.

What do you mean with "she doesn't know him"? What does she need to know about him? His past? That's irrelevant. Miku shows interest in him a lot. She wants to date him and wants to know more about him. That's pretty genuine love. Every Quint knows him very well at this point. The past does not matter.

And what's wrong with falling in love with a guy who treats you like a princess? It's basically her dream.

>With that look on her face?
SINCERE ABOUT HER FEELINGS
>She looked like she was begging him to love her.
SHE REASSURES HIM ABOUT HIS INFERIORITY COMPLEX

Pagetime doesn’t matter if most of it is meaningless fan service.

Attached: D7B15AE2-6556-4774-A62B-D5A3A074F238.jpg (505x726, 287K)

The one that lifts her skirt to a male she has met a few minutes ago

He treats her like an actual child.

I'd imagine until the last chapter. Nino is a filler side character and should stay as such.

Nino lolinakano 3

So now that Negi has basically confirmed Nino and Miku are filler...

Who's MORE of a filler character Miku or Nino?

Attached: shotaro nino miku.jpg (700x700, 96K)

He must be really obsessed with kids then

he treats her like a little sister more than a love interest

Her love is infatuation my dude. Her whole character is based off of wanting to be someone Fuutarou will fall for. So she doesn't know anything about him, just pursues this whole cooking thing because he said he likes someone who can cook. Pretty sad desu.

That's how he treats Miku, actually.

Ichika isn't wary of Nino.

Itsuki. 1 and 4 is end game.

>Miku/nino ss threesome
I NEED IT

This is basically a proposal. She's telling him that she'll wait even if he dates someone else.

Attached: 1562733131841.png (589x749, 269K)

Well, if you delete them, it naturally leaves the other three with far more screentime.
>actual progression
Hilarious, really.

Ichika is such a fucking mommy holy shit

Attached: mom.png (1057x672, 445K)

>he would be guilty of giving her false hope.
And he might well be. It might well be better for him to break her heart if he's not going to take it, but imagine being such a cunt to tell a girl off when she's being serious and vulnerable in front of you, worried about her future and her family.
Fuutarou was struggling to find a right answer for a long time before the latest arc started. We have the advantage of hindsight to know that he wasn't in a position to reject anybody by that point, and it's less than 10 chapters later that he makes a decision. He didn't necessarily "keep her waiting" so much as she held him up and now he's found the right time.

>I don't get your argument
The argument is that we know we're going through consecutive flash back arcs detailing events of the festival days and fleshing it out. In 102, we see Fuutarou at the hospital with Nino, then later on in the same chapter we realize that he hasn't moved on from his struggles. Nino's first and second days are largely accounted for already and we know for a fact that she's made zero progress by the end of day 2. This means that on the arc's progression, her only hope is a big event during her chapters that happens on day 3.

Not impossible but we don't even know if the structure is going to account for it yet, and worse yet if the theory that the quints will be presented in order is true, she's next and will inevitably have smaller events than anybody following her.

>she'll wait even if he dates someone else.
lol

>because she was already rejected.
Headcanon
>Nino say "My feelings will never change". Sorry but Nino lost to Miku right there.
When Miku will give us a true confession maybe this day she will win against Nino

Why would Negi create a character with tropes he despises?

Her feelings are the same, that's why she spends the whole of vol7 telling herself about how she's hasn't forgotten Kintarou yet, even on SE she mentions how she fell for him that night at the forest when he was like a prince and confessed when she realized Fuu was the same prince all along

The one that keeps finding herself in contrived O MY LIFE SAVE scenarios on a romcom that almost as badly written as she is. And then falls in love with MC because of them.

Attached: 3781CF5A-F56C-490A-8A75-E02872111A3B.jpg (482x557, 148K)

Futarou is so lucky.

Attached: 45645465.png (512x339, 269K)

She definitely is. If she didn't, she wouldn't be mentioning her first all the time. I have been waiting for a single panel when she mentions Miku or Yotsuba first, but it's always Nino.

Most of what Yea Forums says that Negi says is a loose and wild interpretation of his words and massively misinformed.

You are both right you know

>First it's Miku and Ichika, then Miku and Nino, next obviosuly Miku and Yotsuba. Are you sure this story is about Yotsuba overcoming obstacles?

>Ichika vs Nino
Nino win
>Miku vs Nino
Nino win
>Yotsuba vs Nino
Soon..
>Itsuki vs Nino

Who and what?

You have issues. She mentioned all her sisters and she does it in birth order holy shit.

Because you need diversity in characters. They can't all be the same. That would be boring.
It's why many popular anime have good characters.

Attached: 1568463539100.jpg (1280x1264, 374K)

How will you react when Fuutarou and Nino get married?

Attached: soon_again.gif (500x500, 396K)

Ichika has beat Nino literally every time they've run up against each other.

She's playing the the onee-san next door card. I like how she teases him with feigned innocence it's kinda hot.

Fuutarou never asked Nino or Miku about their dream. That's how much of a fuck he gives about them.

user I don't know how to break it to you but Nino baking the cake for the wedding does not make her the bride

as long as it isn't Itsuki I don't mind. Itsuki is the least likably Quint.

>He is very straightforward and frank with the other sisters, but he can never bring himself to be honest and say what is on his mind with Nino.
I noticed it too.Fuutarou is honest with 1345 but with Nino, Fuutarou acts behind the scenes. Nino don't know what Fuutarou's think about her.

I'm so sorry user.

you should be

>Probably kept pushing him for an answer and got no way fag'd.
Nino pushing him it's more Miku or Itsuki or 1

every other quint: doesn't actually confess
nino: confesses

so uh, you know, 1345 can't all win

One of these quints is not like the others

Attached: x16 (5).png (1115x1600, 528K)

I will celebrate

negro, Fuuts blushes all the time, I think he might be a tomato

>but imagine being such a cunt to tell a girl off when she's being serious and vulnerable in front of you, worried about her future and her family.
It's the best for her if he is rejecting her. Fuutaoru IS an insensitive cunt after all. He is that kind of character.
>Not impossible but we don't even know if the structure is going to account for it yet, and worse yet if the theory that the quints will be presented in order is true, she's next and will inevitably have smaller events than anybody following her.
The events of the remaining quints will be most likely entangled because of the quint who fainted. I doubt Fuutarou will have the time to have separate events with each of them. And most likely, her event with Fuutarou will be nothing much since when something happens with her sisters, Fuutarou becomes secondary to Nino. In fact, it will be most likely just another chapter of how much Nino cares for her family.

>walking her home
Thanks to Nino. Nino ordered her husband to walking her home

No, there has been times when she only mentions Nino and Miku and not the others in the recent chapters. Only recently she added Yotsuba as well.

Lolinakano

>Flowery background behind Fuutarou
>Flowery background behind Yotsuba
NEGI!!!!

Attached: x7.png (1115x1600, 604K)

They got to know him through all the time they spent together. For Miku it was especially apparent when they were babysitting the producer’s kid and the mention of Fuutarou’s warmth. Nino was protective of her sisters and she observed when Fuutarou was helping everyone out, the one moment that comes to mind was when he was teaching Itsuki and she was watching on the floor above. She was always warning up to him They got to know him through all the time they spent together. For Miku it was especially apparent when they were babysitting the producer’s kid and the mention of Fuutarou’s warmth. Nino was protective of her sisters and she observed when Fuutarou was helping everyone out, the one moment that comes to mind was when he was teaching Itsuki and she was watching on the floor above. Nino was always warming up to him post pill cosbying.

That's actually slang for fuck, you know
Nino wanted her husband to dick her sister, she is a cuckold.

>All these people arguing over who best girl is
>meanwhile all I want to do is rub my dick between Miku's thighs

>Yotsuba likes Fuutarou
>gets flowery background

>Fuutarou gets flowery background for Nino

Really gets those gears grinding

I will say "I fucking told ya!" to deniers

>Ordered Fuutarou to chase after Nino and also put them together for a date

>Ordered Fuutarou to walk Ichika home, they go on a date

Nino is pimping him out to her sisters

Attached: this is how you react to being told to chase your crush.png (1061x904, 630K)

>but he believes she isn't interested in him.
Sorry but the Kiss is indirectly confession and her game with Miku face is obvious. Fuutarou is not retard

Fuutarou is not honest with Nino, their roles have reversed ever since she confessed.

>Cinderella
Nino cendrella card by Negi. Kek

All I see are flower buds. His love isn't blooming for Nino.

why her thighs tho

Attached: 1550614393276.jpg (850x608, 256K)

He is, except when it comes to Miku

No, Nino will give up if Fuutarou chooses someone else, but as long as he doesn't, she will wait for him as long as it takes.

So they fell for him because he was nice? Really? That's just sad..

That's a lot of headcanon, user

>Both Nino and Miku literally fell in love with him without knowing him
Miku ch86 to understand that she selfish person and that she knows nothing about him.
Nino ch60 to understand Fuutarou and confess. Add he still learn about him after ch97

That's my fetish. I also want to do it with Itsuki but miku is more my type of dork.

Yep, this is why all the filler quints whould just make way for the soon to be bride.
>1
Falls in love because of a card game as a kid and then because the same guy was nicer to her then her male classmates were
>2
Falls in love because life save in a stroll on the woods with bad guy persona in a wig followed by the bike ride
>3
Falls in love because "just believe in yourself and your hobby bro"
>4
Falls in love because of taking a stroll in the city as a kid, develops cuck complex
Meanwhile:
>5
Strained relations due from misunderstandings at the start eventually develop into parnership, friendship, and then mutual love over the course of 100+ chapters.

Attached: Fuuts-and-Nino.png (2854x3070, 1.84M)

It's more about execution really.

No? It's the actual canon, unlike yours. Nino said that she will be happy and congratulate whoever Fuutarou chooses of her sisters. She is fine with any of them being picked, but she is not fine with other people winning because that would make the rest of her sisters sad. She's that kind of character.

To make them suffer, you know, like Onodera

On one hand, based. But on the other, it is kinda sad that it takes over 350 posts for anonymous to nail it.

Attached: Filler OUT.jpg (950x1369, 361K)

fags BTFO
Someone haven't read the interview
25 ARE ENDGAME

>Nino: My feelings will never change

>You: Nino will give up if Fuutarou chooses someone else, but as long as he doesn't, she will wait for him as long as it takes.

Itsuki does have a good relationship with him, but he sees itsuki the same way he sees raiha. Just a sister.

Her feelings will never change even if she picks up someone else, but she will give him up if she chooses one of her sisters, even if her feelings stay the same. Is it that hard to get?

*he picks

don't drag best girl into this

Attached: 0dd6042eb81852b98a2741b87fa136e6.gif (540x303, 1.55M)

None of 2 and 5 are, actually

>5fag
>Calling someone filler
Lmao

>Ichika
>met him after you saw him talking to your sister
>played cards literally one time
>WOW THAT CARD GAME WAS SO GOOD I'M GOING TO LUST AFTER YOUR DICK FOR THE NEXT FIVE YEARS
Hmm. And this one is backed up with an actual page from the manga too. I don't think it's fair to characterize Ichika's relationship this way, but this just goes to show how easy it is to oversimplify a relationship like you did with Miku and Nino. It's almost like intentionally misrepresenting the story is a bad thing. Glass house, throwing stones and all that.

Attached: x15.png (1115x1600, 753K)

His love for her is budding and will bloom in the future. He rejects everyone right now, but sooner or later, Nino will fully conquer his heart.

5fats are getting upity I see.

Naw. Nino can't even conquer Mikus pancakes.

The one that begged to him to not reject her on the spot

Does your quin have conveniently placed handles?

Attached: ears.png (1022x574, 526K)

They're ship jumping 2fags, since they know Nigno is out. What they don't know is that Lardski will fail spectacularly too. Their meltdown will be hillarious.

>it out. In 102, we see Fuutarou at the hospital with Nino, then later on in the same chapter we realize that he hasn't moved on from his struggles. Nino's first and second days are largely accounted for already and we know for a fact that she's made zero progress by the end of day 2. This means that on the arc's progression, her only hope is a big event during her chapters that happens on day 3.
Headcanon you don't know what Fuutarou did after Ichika.Maybe he comeback to Nino or X. You know nothing about the chronology or Nino progress with Fuutarou

Imagine seriously feeling so angry about a cartoon character that you spend your day in a 24/7 general trying to deny their very reality just to show your distaste.

>it's always Nino
Reminder
> Itsuki mind panel

Attached: whoisthekisser.jpg (1920x1920, 825K)

>antininogger trying to blame all shitposting on ninofags again
>Lardski
I fucking knew you were a falseflag pretending to be a 2fag. Exposed, you dork.

But then you would end having filler chapters involving the main characters, potentially ruining the flow of the story. Having a larger cast allows Negi to add inconsequential arcs here and there.

Whenever something happens to her sisters, Nino enters mom mode and starts to drag Fuutarou around. In that mode, Fuutarou can't say shit to her and just obeys her.

>Ichika has beat Nino literally every time they've run up against each other.
Unfortunately for you Fuutarou wanted to dance with Nino. He completely btfo Ichika.

Go read again the manga

Go learn again the English language.

Fuutarou obvious man

Nino crapping herself in fear at Fuuts holding Takebayashi's hand was the most pathetic thing in the entire manga desu senpai, bitch must be really insecure

wtf nino is the bride

How likely is it that negi is going with meta faggotry?

>Nino is pimping him out to her sisters
But he wants to fuck his wife Nino

Is fun how Nino pretty much forfeited the takiyaki vs pancake competition, surely that doesn't foreshadows anything

If he were Yotsuba and Itsuki would have gotten substantial character development by now, yet here we are, in their volumes, and they are still neglected as fuck. They are barely their own characters.

>chase after Nino
I assume you mean Miku

Nino will do anything for her family, that isn't news, but I must remind you that that is one of the things Fuutarou values the most in a woman.

Wait until she reaches haganai yozora level of pathetic.

Not because he was nice but because of all the time he spent with everyone. Spending time isn’t just being nice to someone it’s experiencing a whole roller coaster of emotions. There were times when acted harsh, kind, depressed, confused, etc towards all of them. It’s what Itsuki was saying in a few of the chapters, how all the time spent together was valuable to them all.

Nigno does not have any male brothers though, and god forbid if she did because not only is she total brocon material she is voiced by Kirino too

Whores also don't kiss their customers

Almost certain. We're on the usual patterns as it stands. Anons like are in denial.

If Miku is not winning, how do u explain why she is cuter than all girl?

Attached: 441e79a1c40c4c694a581dbbb60a694e.jpg (2587x3542, 3.47M)

Imagine having such poor sight without contacts you can't see the guy searching your drawers until he is on top of you lmao

you mean Yotsy

Attached: 004b39604184042e83dddb40aa8184c6.png (873x1063, 476K)

That's Ichika dressed up as Miku again. She's not IchiCUTE for nothing.

The next user to reply to this post.

That's Ichika dressed up as Yotsuba again. She's not IchiCUTE for nothing.

I like Miku!

Put me in the screencap

We know, Fuu-kun

Negi old interview
Half of the manga is for bride feelings.
>Nino falls in love with him
Half of the manga is for Fuutarou feelings
>Fuutarou falls in love with Nino

Itsuki for the sole fact that she got a D for college prep after trying her hardest. And, she doesn’t think she could be a romantic choice.

I legit laughed

But you basically told me that both Miku and Nino fell for him because he's nice.

FUCK Nino

nice dubs but I disagree with Nino assumption. You could maker the same argument for all quints

Damn, this post sure brought all the insecure waifufags out of their shithole. How fearful can you be of a single character?

Attached: 1561949347514.png (372x340, 185K)

Actually it makes sense since chapter 60 clearly marked a turning point in the manga. If the manga ends around chapter 120 or so, it would fit the description completely.

For me, it's Eatsuki.

Attached: all_for_eatsuki.jpg (750x718, 120K)

>>Nino: My feelings will never change
>>You: Nino will give up if Fuutarou chooses someone else, but as long as he doesn't, she will wait for him as long as it takes
You don't what happens that make Nino told him this confession. Maybe Fuutarou was worry about Nino feelings and she reassured him

>222
Checked. It's also probably only one guy who made about half of those posts (the salty full-length replies).

You originally posted about 2/3 falling in love without knowing him. This is proven wrong because of all the time they spent together, both 2/3. Now you’re changing the goal post by saying they fell in love because he’s nice. Look man if you don’t like 2/3 that’s fine but don’t simplify the manga by nice=love.

as long as it isn't Itsuki win I happy

Not sure why you're bothering to reply to a troll. He never really replied to or which pull the rug out from under his argument provided he was arguing in good faith, which he's clearly not.

I'm just going based off what you said user. I still stand by what I said. Your argument is that he was kind to them so they fell for him.

Interesting. No wonder she's always mentioned first.

As soon as 5tobun no Hanayome ends, a new series starring the sextuplets of Fuutarou and the bride and the boy of Takeda will start. 6toubun no Hanayome.

Nino a shit

> the CHADkebayashi vs the VIRGINino

Attached: KEK.png (281x249, 89K)

lolikano sextuplets when

Attached: 1437202831161.jpg (1197x895, 356K)

>fuutaro is revealed to be a six dicked freak and he marries them all
Spoiler for the true ending

Which girl got hospitalized this time? I'm guessing it's Itsuki from eating too much and got food poisoning.

Also anyone found it weird that Nino and Fuu-kun was walking towards the door ichika was visiting, but Nino and Fuu-kun didn't even enter inside to say hi? It doesn't make sense since you if you said, "well Fuutarou and Nino already visited the sick girl before ichika" then how come they were going the same direction as ichika in the first place and not walking the opposite direction?

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - Ch.102 - The Last Festival - Ichika’s Side ② - 3.png (1115x1600, 705K)

>six
Who's getting the Rokukock?

chances are high its Yotsuba because she works really hard and pushes herself to collapsing.

The dad

only in the one shot. it's not canon

Nino haters
>muh 23 filler
>muh meta
>muh 14 endgame
>muh 45 endgame

>Ichika wins
Complete shock, but some fags say they knew it was going to happen. Months of reanalyzing the manga, lots of tears but surprisingly this is the ending that would also piss the least amount of people off and actually generate discussion which could elevate 5toubun into a legend of its genre
>Nino wins
3fags shitpost to high heaven, 2fags BTFO them for eternity and everybody else says they knew 2 was going to win the entire time because of all the foreshadowing, 5toubun threads remain shit for eternity, but 5toubun is remembered for always for this ending
>Miku wins
3fags shitpost to high heaven, everybody else writes essays about how shitty Miku is and 5toubun threads remain shit for eternity
>Yotsuba wins
Lots of elation and surprise paired with a lot of regret for everyone else. It almost feels like an unfinished race because 4 just comes in and steals it, 5toubun threads gradually fade into obscurity
>Itsuki wins
5toubun is forgotten after a few weeks

Ironically, this is an unhinged & deranged Nino haters' projecting

>Also anyone found it weird that Nino and Fuu-kun was walking towards the door ichika was visiting, but Nino and Fuu-kun didn't even enter inside to say hi?
You confused little person.

>Fuutarou and Nino already visited
>They mention specifically that they've seen everyone else (they've calmed down) meaning they've been here dealing with the incident since before Ichika arrived

Why is that you seem to overthink, but you can't figure out stupid shit?

Here you go
Pregnant with his love child

Attached: 1559183964697.jpg (846x1385, 93K)

Mating with Nino like rabbits all day, the goal is to produce another five quintuplets.

>chances are high
It is Yotsuba. I'm not sure why people are treating this with the caution of a big reveal or something. This isn't some world-shaking plot twist and Negi's not exactly subtle. Hell, a lot of the discussion for this manga basically boils down to Negi putting out obvious foreshadowing and then people deluding themselves into thinking otherwise.

I am fine with either Ichika or Nino winning. They are the most developed characters after all. Miku has had "development", but it's so inconsistent as fuck, with her wanting things out of nowhere, so I don't feel it was well done. Yotsuba and Itsuki might as well not exist.

>leaving out 15 endgame
pleb

>Nino reminded Fuu-kun don't give up on her yet
>INB4 Miku is dead inside after when she found out Yotsuba is her another rival, realized that she couldn't win
Nino is winning, Miku is losing

>Hell, a lot of the discussion for this manga basically boils down to Negi putting out obvious foreshadowing and then people deluding themselves into thinking otherwise.
I mean, I know your post is about Yotsuba but there IS a lot of foreshadowing of Nino being the bride, so if she is, I doubt anyone can get surprised.

Ichika with her Fuu body pillow.

Nice gibberish, ESL tard

>4 just comes in and steals it
Like how Ichika stole Fuutarou? Imagine how cucked 1fags will feel if Yotsuba ended up cucking her. Also if 4 wins, Yea Forums will constantly shitpost the other quintfags every time someone posts another quint in best girl threads.

source? having a hard time finding it.

>mc thinks he can tell the difference
>they let him believe that
>he marries one
>they all take turns

>not knocking up all of the quints with quints

You absolute madlad, thank you.

This is wrong
Nino has the biggest and thickest bush out of the five down there

>that eatsuki chub

12bro here. Based taste. I also like fatty, but I don't think Itsuki winning would be satisfying enough at this point.

>but 5toubun is remembered for always for this ending
>Tsundere win

What drink did Fuutarou choose? The fact that Ichika has not named her favorite drink makes me think that Fuutarou chose hers.

Pretty sure he chose none and kept the money

Yea Forumsnon bros... dropout keeps winning...

She did. She just said itsuki likes coffee. When we know she likes curry juice. Ichika likes coffee.

>Yotsuba is /ourgirl/
>Negi just makes her suffer again and again
Why does Negi hate us?

Attached: yotsalute.jpg (854x1200, 317K)

>Pretty sure he chose none and kept the money
>Disregard thots, Acquire currency.
BASED!

Negi hates troupes, the troupey characters will always get the short end of the stick. Only the characters that break their archetype will survive.

>constantly calls him a hack
>constantly call his characters and arcs shit
I wonder why

New spoilers tomorrow? Ichika bores me

The next chapter is the third day of Ichika.

Our girl Itsuki will win.

But I already slept enough

And thats what he is getting when marrying Ichika. Security and love

Honestly Itsuki wouldn’t satisfy me, but I’d be less annoyed with her than 34 at the moment. Those two grate me.

>1 likes him but their careers won't be compatible
>3 is the same as 1
>It's a miracle if 4 reaches adulthood successfully. She can't even be a housewife.
>5 doesn't even like him romantically
>Only 2 is willing to follow him to the university and get a compatible career to spend with him the rest of his life.
At this point I can seriously only see Nino winning.

As much as I want Nino to win, it’s a bit early to call their careers incompatible when we don’t even know what Fuutaro wants to do. 24F are all a mystery as of now. Only 25F are confirmed for wanting to go to university though.

>I am fine with either Ichika or Nino winning.
Same here. I love both of them and would be satisfied with either being the bride. They're both top tier.
Miku is really good in some arcs and much less so in others, but the erratic characterization from arc to arc leads to a product that's lesser than the sum of its parts.
>Yotsuba and Itsuki might as well not exist.
I'd disagree here, however. Yotsuba's characterization was built up throughout the whole manga but we just lacked the context at the time. With the context we have now, she's very clearly a well defined character. She's also probably carrying the most mental baggage of any of the quints. I like her a lot, but I think she needs to come to terms with her psychological holdups, and considering how she's still disregarding her physical and mental health as shown recently, I think it's inevitable that her arc will take her on the road to saving herself. Now my thinking is that on the one hand, it wouldn't be out of left field at all if Negi made her the bride, but on the other hand, since she's so tied down by the trauma of her past and the impression Shoutarou left on her, it may be that the healthiest outcome for her would be to let it go. Personally I'd only really accept a Yotsuba ending if she drops the invincible schtick she started when she met Fuutarou as lolikano and stops being afraid of showing her weaknesses, insecurities, and darker emotions.
>Itsuki
I think Itsuki does have a pretty well defined character; she has a clear moral code, clear ideals, and clear goals in mind all defined by her upbringing, and she's pretty cute to boot. At this point in the story however, considering that she still hasn't entered the bowl, I personally don't feel like any of the ways that she could be realistically written into the bowl would be very satisfying. If anyone has any suggestions here, let me know and I may change my opinion.

Seriously, Miku was destined to be a top tier historian or a anthropologist or something, how the fuck did she end as a cook? Her initial characterization was completely thrown out of the window.

So collapsed girl is most likely the winner, since her perspective will come last. We're probably getting Nino next, since he already revealed her.

It's most likely either Itsuki (too much studying) or Yotsuba (too much festival work). Obviously Nino is out, Negi didn't even give her a chance there.

You mean that the collapsed girl's POV comes right away. Nino's POV is _after_ the quint collapses so Negi has to show us how the collapsed quint fainted.

We were talking about the Ninotrain before he drew it, so 50/50.

>guilt
>psychological
Okay.

Talking about pure meta faggotry isn't it standard in romcoms that the winner is the girl who disliked him at first? That's the true metafaggotry here.

Fuutarou is doing the same thing as Yotsuba in this chapter. Trying not to choose anyone so they can all be happy. I just wonder if what Ichika did by kissing him pushed him to decide or not. Both Fuutarou and Yotsuba are surprisingly alike. Ichika helped push Yotsuba in chapter 95 and she helped push Fuutarou in this chapter.

Yeah, but all of them did barring Yotsuba/Ichika. At the same time, Negi discredited that by saying that he dislikes deredere.

Nah, Nino's is going to be before the quint collapses, since Ichika takes up the time after.

Face it user, it's over.

Attached: 1562167479528.png (1055x777, 1.59M)

Is this going to be three chapters per quint?

No? Since we just saw that Nino was with Fuutarou alone before Ichika came but AFTER the girl collapsed. Nino actually should be last since we already know what happened right at the very end of the festival with Ichika's POV.

Reaching this hard

Mipoop

well she is very cute

So what was Nino doing alone with Fuutarou in a dark hallway?

I don't think the collapsed girl will be the last perspective. These sort of arcs typically come with increasingly impactful reveals, and we're already expecting one to drop so even if the reason is dramatic the event isn't.
I figure collapsed girl will be third or fourth with some big out of left field surprise for the last one.

What will you do now that your quint has lost the bowl, anons?

Pic related for some of you.

Attached: 1556603662117.png (514x595, 464K)

yeah but that doesn't make sense. That would mean Nino AND Fuutarou came to see Ichika which also doesn't make sense since Nino was "busy" and needed to go back to clean. The only way it could make sense is if they text each other beforehand to meet with Ichika, but they looked surprised to see her.

>tfw no genki younger sister and ara ara older sister to reward you

this guy gets it

Attached: 1552485610387.jpg (714x857, 117K)

CUTE!

Attached: EEqE9EzU0AAQezZ.jpg orig.jpg (763x1152, 109K)

Simple, Nino and Fuutarou were taking care of the collapsed quint, went out for a while and when they were returning they found that Ichika was visiting

>Ichika will never let you rest your head on her lap and clean your ears
>Yotsuba will never excitedly pull your face into her bosom and pat your head

quinthara

Spoiler today or tomorrow?

Wednesday

4hrs

Will never read manga again.

So today?

Wednesday

What is meaning of this pic?
Every quint can make this type of face.

Attached: 1412.png (1426x2048, 980K)

I CUNT FOKING WAIT FOR SPOILRE
NO SLEEP 5 ME

Attached: 1560331803837.jpg (1763x1225, 150K)

>"we're fine so don't worry about us"
The Accident touched Nino and the another quint.

>"Oh you came TOO"
who is this person?

Spoilers out. It's a Miku-Nino chapter.
103 회
22 페이지
미쿠와 니노는 동시에 푸우 타 로우 만난다.
미쿠가 차지하는 니노 대학 진로
니노와 미쿠는 푸우 타 로우 에 대해 이야기
요츠바는 도움을 거부했다
푸우 타 로우 그가 그들에게 이야기하는 것을 미쿠와 니노를 알려줍니다

No, she means that they were all emotionally unstrable because of the collapse, but they are fine now, probably thanks to Nino since she's the one that is with Fuutarou and she seems fine

Nino's university career huh, interesting.

I see...

Attached: file.png (469x185, 15K)

>It's a Miku-Nino chapter.

Attached: u.png (1059x791, 448K)

meanwhile we still don't know Yotsuba's university prospect score.

>losers being paired again
Kek

Attached: chino.jpg (640x633, 101K)

>pootaro
Poor Fuutarou, turned into poo

Hahahahaha.

Attached: 1566519017713.png (217x254, 40K)

Yotsuba refused to help huh. That's a first, I'm proud of her. Finally getting a backbone and saying no.

retard/10

Finally saying no to helping your sister decide her future? That's a cunt move.

Yots gotta become true and honest heroine with chapter of her own next.
Miku nd Nino get cucked with shared chapter

Attached: 1499944056616.jpg (656x600, 106K)

>Yotsuba refused to help huh
It says "Yotsuba refused help" not that she refused to help

>That would mean Nino AND Fuutarou came to see Ichika
No, they were leaving the hospital and ran into Ichika on the way.

Why is Yotsuba so shit?

This confirms that we are going in the 12345 order
Also Yotsuba was the one who collapsed.

>reading cumprehension

Attached: fucking retards.png (500x500, 420K)

This isn't a Nino-Miku chapter, it's a Nino-Miku-Yotsuba chapter, with Yotsuba collapsing and refusing help.

>with Yotsuba collapsing and refusing help.
It doesn't say that. The leaker said that it 90 Miku-Nino.

No way. I thought Nino/Miku getting a shared chapter was a meme. Meanwhile Ichika gets two. Lmao. Yotsuba is gonna get a collapse chapter and Itsuki will either give advice or be too swamped with studying and F will want that advice. Will lead to more 45 endgame flags

Oh okay. Thanks for the clarification user.

Is it part 1 or a standalone chapter?

Miku gets paired with Nino because most likely she will end up helping Nino win. Pic related is clear foreshadowing after all.

Attached: i_love_nino.png (1115x903, 378K)

>Yotsuba is gonna get a collapse chapter
It's going to be the end of this chapter.

>she will end up helping Nino win.
Baking wedding cake competition.

>being this delusional

Attached: 1549036502304.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Yeah, Nino won that chapter

Attached: lewd.jpg (155x280, 44K)

She was clearly teasing Nino, who was on the other side of Fuutarou

New thread

Die redditard faggot.

Nino and Fuu-kun are always on the same wave length

It's Miku side chapter part1 or Nino side chapter Part1?

Since chapter 100 Nino is all chapter

Last for Nino a shit

Fake spoiler!!!!!! Fuck youuuuuuu

Attached: 14.jpg (800x1267, 123K)

>It's a Miku-Nino chapter.
HOLY SHIT HAHAHAHAHA

fake

Kill yourself, subhuman.