How many anime episodes do you watch a day?

How many anime episodes do you watch a day?
How many manga chapters do you read on a daily basis?

Attached: shockedmegumin.png (592x486, 384K)

When is the babylonia special and that konosuba movie coming out again?

Idk, sometimes i'll go months without either. At most I watch like 6 eps a day or 1 volume of manga.

3-4 episodes a day when I'm on an anime kick and 0-1 episodes a day when I'm not

Attached: 1547163066714.png (726x611, 450K)

I'm a casual, so like 20 or so.

>anime
On average less than 1.
>manga
On average more than 10.

3 episodes while I do low-intensity cardio. Manga varies too much because I usually read it while trying to fall asleep.

bumo for the question

Every time I see breasts or an ass bent over I have to stop to coom
God just thinking about it...
I NEED TO COOM
COOMING AHHHHHHHHHH

>anime
Whatever is on my daily rss download filter. Sometimes 4-5 episodes per day, sometimes 0.

>manga
Whatever is on my updates list. I check it multiple times a day and there's almost always 1-2 chapters each day.

>hentai manga
3-6 new/latest translated hentai manga downloads a day from sadpanda.

>anime
2-4
>manga
Exactly 1 volume of backlog + whatever new chapters from ~200 series I actively follow are released

>How many anime episodes do you watch a day?

>How many manga chapters do you read on a daily basis?

This year, I have literally only watched the Sora no Woto and Madoka rewatches in January and I watched Hyouka for the first time after the KyoAni incident. And that's all. Somehow it's hard to actually watch anime these days unless there's a special reason.

because of college and watching real life idols only 2-4 episodes a day. I make sure that I watch something every day though, don't think I've missed a day in at least 4 years.

>anime
Around 2
>manga
Around 50

It depends on how busy I am at work and how many seasonal things I'm following are airing that day. I can sometimes watch >10 episodes in a workday and sometimes have no time for any so might just watch a couple when I get home.
As for manga it generally depends on how many new chapters release on the day, but I'd guess around 5.

2 or 3 anime episodes per week.
A few manga chapters a day.
Sometimes more when I'm on vacation and find a good series to binge.

0-whatever seasonal shows aired that day. Sometimes 2-4 of something in my backlog.
>manga
I read that sporadically so it's hard to really count. Most days 0, when I do it's anywhere between 1-20+.

Almost none at this point, I've just been playing visual novels all day every day and enjoying them a lot more.

Attached: higurashi.jpg (1027x769, 143K)

Maybe 2-3 eps a week.
I tend to watch mostly comedies on weekdays and something heavier on the weekend.

Work kills my soul and enjoyment of anything and everything.

Pretty much always one episode each of two different shows per day.
Manga chapters range from zero to several volumes.

>anime
>mangas
0-2, but like 10 if I'm on a run of a series

Attached: 1566869886287.jpg (236x288, 16K)

When I feel like watching anime: 10-15
When I feel like reading: 30-50 chapters if it's that long

Attached: 1564874601019.gif (300x291, 25K)

Anime:0
Manga:~3
LN:~7

>Anime
either none or 5 in a row, it really comes down to how I feel about it each day.
>Manga
around 30 pages of h-manga a day, but I barely read "normal" manga or LNs lately, outside of two monthly manga I read on LiveTLs
I've spending my time on VNs or JRPGs more than anything else lately.

Right now I have a lot of free time due to my work schedule. Yesterday I watched at least 21 episodes.

Jesus. I need to space out my viewings more, otherwise I tend to get tired and stop having as much fun. They also get clumped together in my head and my retention is not as good.

I try to watch 3 episodes a day and then take a day or two break after finishing a season, I haven't watched anything in almost 2 weeks though because I've been busy with other stuff. It genuinely stresses me out when I mess up my "quota" of watching and I think about it constantly like I'm being bad if I don't watch enough. I think I have autism.

Attached: acce2c5a370171ee7c5264995f3ad8a7.jpg (700x919, 627K)

I understand you. I always fear that I'm "missing out" on another great experience whenever I'm not following something. Same thing happens to me with books; I need to always have something in progress of completion.

I am only able to watch seasonal stuff so like 2 ep per day on average
No manga

I'm an autist that absorbs everything like a sponge, so I remember all the plot points and names. I literally have nothing else to do right now, so I might as well just watch anime all day. The best part of it is that Uncle Sam is paying me some big bucks to be doing this.

Congratulations, user; you're living the dream. And I'm not being sarcastic; I truly envy you.

Join the military and you can be just like me.

I don’t have an ever age I’m watching inuyashiki rn. It’s good but the evil characters are a little over the top like those kids beating homeless people to death for fun like what the fuck.

4-5 ep when in the mood
15-25 ch when in the mood

0 ep when not
0-10 ch when not

I might if college turns out to be a failure. I'm guessing you're American, right? I don't know how the military is in my county, other than the fact that it is mostly comprised by nostalgic followers of a long deceased dictator, for whom I have no strong feeling towards. And if I get shot in the head then so be it.

Im only following 3 Anime right now so 3 episodes per week
Most of the Manga I read is monthly except for one so just one Manga chapter per week

Attached: 1482074106758.jpg (854x480, 61K)

I'm in the reserve and I have to be the one paying the military if I want more training. fug

Do people do anything but binge watch and read manga?
Can't be fucked watching a single 20 minute episode a week and i really can't be fucked to wait for a 100 second chapter every week.

Attached: 1566845075751.gif (480x480, 24K)

Yes I'm American. Truth be told, my patriotism died a long time ago. By this point it's just a source of income and bennies.

Even if you get through college it's still an option. I was able to use my degree as leverage to become an officer. Sure, my life fucking sucks when I'm busy, but sometimes you get special periods like this with nothing to do.

Some days I feel bad about spending this time doing nothing, but then I remember that I have nothing else to turn to. Nobody I work with knows I'm a loser who just goes home and watches anime all day. Truthfully, it's the only thing that really keeps me going.

Attached: 1386013044034.gif (480x270, 1.68M)

How is reserves? I may do that for a bit after I finish my time in active.

A: 4-5 a day
M: 0 a day

You could try learning Japanese. That way you get to do something and watch anime too. And if you get good at it, there's money to be made translating doujins. I'd consider it if I were you.

Still, I'm sorry to hear about how you feel. You seem like a decent fellow and I hope you are able to hang on and find meaning in more places; having only one nail to cling to isn't sustainable.

I've been learning for the past year and a half. I'm actually being sent to Japan next year. Gonna be stationed there 3 years.

Like 7 or 8 a day probably. I should be focusing on studying more.

Attached: 1565992759499.png (574x608, 360K)

Cool. How much have you learned yet? And I hope that Japan treats you well during your stay.

this guy gets it
I watch none most days and then watch the entire series/read all of the manga in a single day if I find something I like

>can't be fucked to wait for a 100 second chapter every week.
Considering I'm following some series that get 2 chapters a year I'd love a chapter a week. I'm pretty sure I'm only following one that gets consistent weekly releases.
As for anime there are some series where the threads are the best part of watching them. It's slightly annoying with 3 min episodes though, especially considering those sort of shows are usually dead in 20 posts.

>Anime
3 - 10 episodes. depending on how good the episodes are.
>Manga
1-2 chapters. Only if I didn't watch or read anything else
>Light novel
Less than ten thousand words or day. Only if I didn't watch or read anything else

>he doesn't have anime playing on one of his monitors while he does homework
this is the only way to succeed

Attached: 4s45dyyp0tz01.png (1281x1074, 514K)

Well, here in Finland, as a Private like myself, it's completely indistinguishable from not even being in the military at all, unless you get called in for refresher training or participate in voluntary stuff on your own (which may or may not cost you money but you pretty much never get paid for it). Officers and special troops get refresher training on a semi-regular basis but everyone else pretty much only ever gets called in if crucial pieces of their equipment get updated to the point where they have to re-learn how to use it.

I read a shitload of manga, at least 15 chapters of various updating manga a day.
As for anime, I tend to just binge watch every couple of months, so my average is pretty low.

is a manga chapter the entire volume? a chapter is like fucking nothing

This doesn't work for me, how can someone properly pay attention to the screen while focusing on something else?
Unless you watched 10 episodes and memorized the scenes there is no way to enjoy it.

this

Attached: 1503921502772.jpg (1200x1200, 266K)

Through study and watching a shitload of anime, I can do some basic reading/writing and I'm able to understand people if they speak slowly. Hoping to gain some proficiency while there. I'm pretty excite. Maybe I'll get a gf

Attached: rCrJfsh.jpg (1478x1108, 165K)

This. I didn't ever avert my eyes of the screen during my entire viewing of Endless 8; when I watch anime I want to watch it, not have it as background noise.

I think it's the same basic thing here in the US.

You will probably get more proficient; nothing beats living abroad to learn a language. Your chances with a Japanese woman are not bad either; I've heard they find westerners exotic, so you'll have that going for you, specially if you are fit, which, considering your line of work, I assume it's a given.
I wish you luck, user. I hope that by the end of your time there you'll be able to read full Japanese novels and have a cute gf by your arm.

May we all be blessed with 3d qt nippon gfs

1 anime a year, if that. 12 manga chapters a year, plus however many berserk and MiA chapters are released. I just come onto Yea Forums for shits and giggles

>anime
roughly 0-2 per day, pretty busy and usually later at night before bed
>manga
0-60, somedays im just feeling it and will read through an entire arc in one piece or an entire series but somedays im just not feeling sitting down to read

It depends. When I'm not in the mood I watch 1 or 2 episodes at a time. When it is an anime that has caught my attention I can see 1 cour or even more in one day.
Same thing with manga, I usually read 1 volume, but if it's good I read a lot more. I remember reading over 100 chapters of Vagabond in 1 day.

I like to have a CGDCT show that I've already seen on the side while I work. It motivates me

Attached: 0eN3IZu.jpg (810x780, 70K)

>How many
I M P L Y I N G

1-6 (depending on various factors, but it's very rare for me to not watch at least one episode of something)
0-4 (only read hentai manga, though)

Attached: 519bb2ec13b281774145386d6519f0c0.png (310x266, 81K)

5 or 6 maybe more or less depending on how I feel. Today I watched 7 and a movie (Saiyuki, going through the old 60s toei movies now)

That's the best pace right there.
I don't think I would've enjoyed Cardcaptor Sakura as much as I did if I didn't have my daily episode after work
PLUS it lasted me 2 and a half months

Attached: Kinomoto.jpg (480x360, 20K)

It varies, but in general I'll say that its never as much as I wish I could

Attached: ErikoSleeping.webm (1920x1080, 2.8M)

I don't watch anime because I'm not a fag.
I usually read at least 1 volume of manga a day when I have them or, when I have finished all the physical stuff I have, around 10 to 20 chapters of scanslated stuff

Holy based

wow until reading these responses i thought i was a massive casual. i guess Yea Forums isn't as great as i thought when me at 13/day anime and 10/day manga is at the higher end

Attached: [Asenshi] Hisone to Masotan - 02 [3B195351].mkv_snapshot_05.05_[2019.09.17_16.33.31].jpg (1920x1080, 886K)

I watch one or two episodes of each series I'm currently on. An OVA series of few episodes, a one cour, a 2 cour, and 3/4ish cour, and a 'long running' series. So that gives 5 episodes a day more or less depending on if I want to watch all those on the same day.

Are you just rewatching anime? I'd get burned out watching that many new series.

I used to do that, but at that pace I forgot what I have seen in a month or so, so not very worth it in the long run.

I like to appreciate my anime so that they stick with me, even the shitty ones. I watch my chinese cartoons because I want to like it, not just to fill my backlog.

Plus I find marathoning a show kinda disrepectful in a way, you're just consuming the show like you're going at McDonalds at this point. But maybe that's just my point of view

Attached: SexyVirgin.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

no i just have a better memory than most i guess
usually i just rewatch something that i think is really worth digesting. marathoning a show is also the best way to really get the emotional peaks out of certain ones so i don't think its all that bad

>Work kills my soul and enjoyment of anything and everything.
Don't want to start a blog, but I feel you

Feels Good anime are a blessing after a day at work

Attached: [DeadFish] Aria the Natural - 05 [DVD][544p][AAC].mp4_snapshot_21.02_[2018.02.25_16.47.21].jpg (720x544, 63K)

>no i just have a better memory than most i guess
or you're just not doing the proper service to what you're watching.

do you honestly believe that the average anime is worth being remembered exactly? it makes much more sense to me to just know the broad strokes of shows i didnt particularly enjoy and invest more time in better shows

I think you're trying to be too logical for your own good user. Watching classics is always great, but sometimes you'll enjoy a basic AOTS far more than a timeless classic

Hell, I rewatched Akira sometimes ago, that "grand movie which cHaNgEd AnIMe fOR EvEr"

Despite its positive cultural impact, I really dislike this movie, and I don't want to read the manga.
And one of my favorite anime ever is an "average anime" called Symphogear.
It's dumb as hell, but I just love it.

Attached: 53f410023fb3dfa02ee1a38cc0e3caa7.png (700x700, 827K)

I can do this only if it's a show I've seen before and is dubbed, otherwise I'll be way too distracted or have to (frustratingly) rewatch the episode like 10 times

Attached: 1564513443027.png (354x369, 175K)

>0 anime
I got shit to do so I can't watch much
>Manga, varies
I read as much as I want at night

1 a day after college, 3 on weekend
3 per week

Depends on my mood and what I'm watching/reading. Manga in bursts of reading a shitton for days/weeks and then none for weeks, anime 0-2 normally and 6-10 when I'm really liking one.

ITT: filthy casual normans
I watch like 10-15 daily, why so little NEETs in here?
I feel left out... Guys...

Attached: Hitagi_Rendezvous_1.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

You can't watch 13/day new series, there literally is not that much anime even if you watch the kids shows.

Streaming sites are shit and I don't have a pc so torrenting high quality anime is a no go so 0 I haven't watched am anime in quite a while. For manga it's probably at least 30. Depending on length of the chapters and series.

where do you all get the time to watch anime daily? and read manga daily?
Its hard finding the time nowadays..

I only read Manga when I binge something or storytime with Yea Forums.
WataMote being the only regular.

I try to watch one or two hours of anime daily, but I don't watch other TV, so I don't see it as much of a problem.

>anime
0-3 episodes a day
>manga
40+ chapters a day if I don’t watch any anime
Around 15 if I do