Senki Zesshou Symphogear XV

Chris is forgotten and irrelevant.

Attached: 1567376731256.jpg (3382x4096, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

symphogear-xv.com/keywords/
youtu.be/puQJNPaGcYc
youtube.com/watch?v=xQhLRr0HRGI
twitter.com/ohkuboyoshiyuki/status/1174000263104843777/photo/1
twitter.com/ohkuboyoshiyuki/status/1153589680241139713
youtube.com/watch?v=Ub-HMBkN6ts
youtube.com/watch?v=18-9GhXcvxo
streamable.com/0z24c
dailymotion.com/video/xpjpws
youtube.com/watch?v=CsBwQrQHJII
youtube.com/watch?v=DUwbxvamNj4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She should have been Hibiki's love interest

Elsa's tummy.

Attached: 768687.png (1647x2339, 3.77M)

Chris will die single and alone.

In a few weeks so will Symphogear too

>Never ever
Why do we even have this extra dimension, it’s useless!

>5 minutes after the last one died
Are we /ag/ - Anime Generals now?

Attached: 1557720865645.png (364x397, 195K)

Attached: Symphogear.GX.SP2.S00E04.1080p-Hi10p.BluRay.FLAC2.0.x264-CTR.[9810D547].mkv_snapshot_01.18_[2019.06. (1920x1080, 691K)

Are these the only note worthy things Chris did this season? Meme lines and a couple of reaction faces?

Attached: chris xv.jpg (1280x2880, 763K)

Maria

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 11 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_20.29.442.jpg (1920x1080, 183K)

Keep going.

Attached: 1456846555369.png (633x720, 377K)

dess

Attached: 1567280279270.png (1280x720, 727K)

>Hibiki: giants arms
>Tsubasa: wing sword
>Maria: dragon arm
>Kirika: giant scythe
>Shirabe: shield/yoyo/puppet
I hope Chris' Amalgram is a power armor, kinda like Infinite Stratoss.

>Character has majority of focus for four seasons
>Is basically scrapping the bottom of the barrel now for content
>WHY CHRISBROS? DOES KANEKO HATES US? DO THEY WANT TO ERASE CHRIS?
I fucking hate this behaviour, and Chris is my favorite gear. She reached perfection in G, you can't go up from that.

Please don't use pictures of my daughtermommy to shitpost with. Thank you.

Jetpacking the car on top of her amazing song
Her amazing FAIYAH! song
Great action scenes
Senpai moments with Hibiki
Chris is the one who aims at the coffin in ep1

She doesnt need more drama now and thank god they arent giving her useless shit to deal with because she can support the girls who gave her love to deal with her issues in the past

>Ritualposting

Attached: Geh.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

I love Chris

Who?

Monkey paw the wish of having Chris be more present in XV

Attached: 1568488050630.jpg (2630x3334, 2.11M)

Passion. user won't give up on his life!

It was an observation, not a shitpost

I hope Mikunt dies a violent death

Meek-san's cunt will be violently violated by Shemmy-chan.

Maria is officially cooler than at the beginning of G now

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 11 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_20.35_[2019.09.15_22.19.40].jpg (1920x1080, 217K)

>She doesnt need more drama now and thank god they arent giving her useless shit to deal with because she can support the girls who gave her love to deal with her issues in the past
This is what her character should have been since G. I am glad they finally got it right.

Can someone explain about her being used good?

Elsa will convince her sisters to help the gears.

Attached: 7686865.jpg (850x1200, 406K)

I wanted to be the one flicked by Maria

Symphobros, can we get a thread with a title that doesn't incite conflict?

Attached: 0ede9071-s.jpg (480x270, 59K)

What are you even doing here if you've never watched this show

Watch Symphogear.

Hot

Attached: [Ohys-Raws] Senki Zesshou Symphogear XV - 11 (BS11 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_20190915_141602.116.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

Her confidence being genuine certainly helps it's just a shame Tsubasa had to absorb the worst qualities of G era Maria for her to get there.

wan dess

Attached: 66931888_p0.jpg (643x816, 222K)

We'll get a Bikki Chris duet, right?

Attached: [Anonymous] Senki Zesshoushinai Symphogear OVA 2 [9DA15D69].mkv_snapshot_12.32_[2015.08.15_12.06.41] (1920x1080, 161K)

She's cute.

I think I will.

I for one like her shit in GX and AXZ, the extending your hand to the girls younger in the same way how your seniors saved you but thats something thats lost in the cultural differences and her facing the past and her bad choices because sometimes there isnt a good and bad choice. You just do what you think is right in a split second life or death situation.

I don't think Millaarc can be convinced to do that.
Bat and dog got completely opposite developments in their episode, I wonder what this will lead to.

No.

Yes yes, you have a ton of these saved since 2015, we get it.

Vanessa will sacrifice herself to save Elsa while Millaarc will suicide in an attempt to take out the Gears.

Dess is the best and DMJii is the best duo and you can not convince me otherwise.

Attached: 75805295_p0.jpg (875x1200, 644K)

Noble Shit will get 1000 years in prison each.

I'm okay with this. Millarc is the black sheep of NR. I'll be happy if at least she dies.

The various faces of Hibiki.

Attached: IMG_20190917_231533.jpg (1326x1616, 260K)

>extending your hand to the girls younger in the same way how your seniors saved you
I loved the concept of her arc in GX, it was exactly the logical next step do develop with her and it also helped build up the sense that the 6 of them were a team now. Sure, her episode was plagued with all of the problems GX is notorious for, but it was still great development for her character.

>but thats something thats lost in the cultural differences
No, thats something that gets lost in shit writing.
AXZ handled her relationship with DMjii a lot better but her drama with the brown boy was a waste of a great set up.

I'm sorry that whatever currently-airing show you like isn't getting discussed this much, but you don't have to take it out on an actually good show.

Attached: EBs8qqQU0AAVxMO.jpg (3052x4096, 1.13M)

Episode about coming to terms with becoming an adult, only to die in a reversal of G with Tsubasa stabbing her in the back.

>No Ressou Gungnir
Maria will never reach KORT EL FES levels of cool again.

Wet Garbage >>>>>>> Vanesshit >>>>>>>> Elshit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> POWER GAP >>>>>>>>>> Dog turd >>>>>>>>> Millbaarf

Ressou Gungnir is a song about lying to yourself and being a self-righteous hypocrite. There's nothing cool about that.

It sounded cool and she had a cool cape.

Attached: 1565962376066.jpg (900x1200, 162K)

Well desu there's nothing cool about any of the music in this show.

True, but the tunes and vocals are fucking awesome.

Attached: 1568351858991.jpg (800x1130, 196K)

Shemmy is gonna get spanked.

Attached: EElS8hAU0AA1Dbm.jpg (597x662, 45K)

Reminder that Vanessa stopped Millaarc from killing a kid only so she could do it herself, and after she escaped Elsa helped them hunt her down.

Im not saying GX was great im saying the point of it was something i liked a lot, same with Hibiki being a bitch to Maria. Was it handled great? No of course it wasnt but it made sense.

Stefan wasnt important as much as her return to valverde and meeting the same person she blamed once, she knew she didnt mean it and how stupid it was but she was a kid, an emotional kid who lost her parents. Chris had to face the fact that things are not black and white and that some choices no matter if you have the best of intentions can still hurt others, even saving people has a cost of hurting them.

You make one then.

Attached: 1568480147854.jpg (800x800, 95K)

Attached: colony drop.jpg (1920x1080, 334K)

Given how often we've seen the multiple-realities regen trick, I'm wondering if Maria will end up using it while channeling divine power.

>Maria gets divine power
>All parallel universes still have her jobbing

How does one even cope with being a Mikufag?
>Eternally cucked and cheated on by her "best friend"
>Never gets a Gear or becomes more than a helpless victim for multiple seasons
>Finally get a powerup but it's from an evil god possessing your mind
Poor Mikuck

Attached: 1548379155492.png (889x891, 885K)

There's nothing cool about being a contrarian with shit taste.

Attached: 1568532900458.jpg (1920x1080, 164K)

She got a gear temporarily and used it to save Hibiki's life, even if she wasn't fully conscious of it, I'd count that as a win.

>Anybody but Hibiki getting super special power
Good joke, user. i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh

What can a flying onahole do though? Stuff herself down their throats?

Memes aside, how come Chris never died in S1 when she was directly shot by Kadingir? I realize she swan song'd, but it still shot through the shield and even chunked the moon. Also she swan song'd and fell a couple hundred feet or so.

Dont worry, she'll carry Hibiki's other child while Miku is pregnant

Attached: 1568620338803.png (1633x2046, 2.51M)

You don't get it user, SYMPHOGEAAAAAAAAR

>Maria finds the one reality where she doesn't job

Attached: e4d.gif (300x200, 646K)

>Muh hope and friendship can heal fatal wounds
Literal shonenshit logic

Attached: 1568210231435.jpg (1416x2048, 424K)

Reflectors.

Phonic Gain.

Symphogears have a shield basically and she tanked it how Dess tanked the beam from Tiki in the divine weapon form, her zesshou just had to take enough of it and waste its energy so the gear can take the rest of the damage.
Chris got lucky that the xdrive activated which nobody knew was a thing.

If that bothers you you should probably just bail now

Since when were you under the impression that Symphogear is NOT a shounen?

Attached: EErhyZ2UYAURIqz.jpg (700x1000, 128K)

The difference between this and shounenshit are cute, cool and badass girls and songs.
If that doesn't do it for you, one's forcing you.
As a matter of fact this general could use a reduction in the number of posters, but some people couldn't help but shill it everywhere so here we are.

Cute future dead girls

>meme about my dick being hard for shemmy in previous episodes
>this episode comes up and it's not a meme anymore
wew

>Literal JRPG logic
Fixed for relevance.

Her relevancy will be the only geah to become a mother thanks to not being gay

prpr

Attached: miku abs.jpg (1000x1040, 121K)

Meanwhile, Maria single-handedly saves what would otherwise be a low quality season.

Shine bright, Maria! Justify Chris's sacrifice to the cuck-shed and redeem this season!

Attached: best girl.jpg (1920x1080, 255K)

Doesn't she have the best compatibility with her gear? So her superb song wouldn't hurt as bad?

>Meanwhile, Maria single-handedly saves what would otherwise be a low quality season.
We're in 2019, not 2013.

What will Chris Amalgam be?

Dendrobium.

Chris isn't even a Japanese name

GBE

That and it depends on how you use it, if you just blow your self up then you blew yourself up, if you focus it on your armed gear it works better.

Maybe I completely forgot or missed something, but do we know why Enki apologizes to Finé?
Is it because he knows she wants to bang Shem-ha and he feels sorry for her?

Attached: fragezeichenmädchen.jpg (500x500, 51K)

I am glad you enjoyed it but it is not like the people who disliked it failed to understand what GX was trying to do.
It making sense is not enough, it needs to be good too.

Noble Red will prevail!

Attached: 1568165750590.jpg (822x1000, 120K)

>mfw it's not over and Maria will play an instrumental rule in defeating Shem-Ha

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 11 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_19.22.388.jpg (1920x1080, 166K)

Wherever there is a question, there is a keyword answering it. The translation is kind of iffy, but you can get the gist of it.

>The Ichaival Symphogear’s specialty is long-range and wide-area attacks, thus its Superb Song ability is an annihilating wide-area emission attack that is devoid of blind-spots.
>However, when faced against a direct attack from Kadingir, the likelihood of Ichaival’s diffused attack being easily penetrated is very high. For this reason, Chris made use of Ichaival’s energy reflectors by spreading them around her surroundings. The reflectors took the normally diffused energy vector and focused it on a single-point aimed at Kadingir. This quickly planned action was a display of Chris’s high-level battle sense.
>But that wasn’t the end of her planning, Chris perceived that even the focused energy of her Superb Song wouldn’t be enough to bring Kadingir’s attack to a complete stop. So by again using the energy reflectors, she was able to dampen some of the attack’s energy and thereby alter its trajectory by a fraction.
>The result wasn’t just that she prevented a direct hit on the moon, but furthermore was successfully able to abate the damage that was directed at her.

tl;dr Chris took the shot head on, but when she saw her reflectors weren't going to hold she changed her plan to simply changing the trajectory of the beam, so she didn't take its full impact.

He did it as he activate the curse. Fine never got an answer to why or what she just knows the moon was activated.
Implying he knew it would fuck her over but that fucking shemha over was more important to save everything.

That's....interesting.

She'll sing original Apple to save humanity.
It is the Maria season after all!

Oh i agree, I was one of the fags who would talk about rewriting or retiming fights, scenes, arcs and all those how to fix GX ideas. GX was really close to being great and they missed it.

Her mother's name is Sonet.

Is keyword some special term in Symphogear or do you literally just mean "keyword?"

Sonati?

Keywords are info dumps that come out before episodes that answer or clarify or just give random funfacts on the in universe stuff

Sorry, Sonnet.

Sorbet

Meat bicycle.

Attached: Dw4MC9fUYAIYsb7.jpg (1200x934, 195K)

symphogear-xv.com/keywords/

Those basically contain extra information from outside the anime, published on the official website or something?
I often got lost in discussions of previous seasons because I never kept up with those.

And they're all posted on the website. symphogear-xv.com/keywords/

I only started reading them for my rewatch before XV, you dont really need them but they are a nice touch

Easy

Attached: d9w31jr-f42c1f73-8bfb-4d85-94d2-790e3711a5d4.jpg (813x1185, 889K)

What even is Maria's dragon arm amalgam and what does it have to do with Enki? What the fuck is Airgetlamhs power supposed to be, just whatever Maria thinks is cool at the moment?

Attached: 76821966_p0.jpg (1076x1400, 238K)

Noble Red taught me the importance of never giving up on your dreams.

Attached: 1567922150292.jpg (1024x1024, 120K)

Attached: EEj8lZXUcAAwuas.png (503x664, 519K)

It's just a cool dragon arm dude.
Did you fry your brain trying to make sense of Shirabe's shield too?

Airgetlamhs's special power is channeling and controlling energy, iirc.

>What the fuck is Airgetlamhs power supposed to be, just whatever Maria thinks is cool at the moment?
Might as well repost this.

Attached: maria_ripoff.jpg (1280x3239, 921K)

>you dont really need them
Some people really do.

Giant pod racer that will carry them back to Earth through the maze before it collapses.

Attached: Symphogear_Ep_11_09_1.png (1920x1080, 1.79M)

Attached: Shemmy keeps things straight.png (645x684, 216K)

Damn it Kaneko

that reminds me
anyone got the pics of the kadingir getting deconstructed more and more each time we see it?

At least we know what her favorite Pokemon is.

I mean they always just had their usual weapons but fancier, Hibiki has fists, Tsubasa has swords, Kirika has a weird scythe, Shirabe had a yoyobot but big. A snake/dragon just kinda has nothing to do with her usual daggers

Is Tsubasa the mom and Maria the dad?

>if you work hard towards making your dreams come true, one day someone kill kill you, revive you in such a state that you will never be able to make them come true, and make you their slave
Truly a powerful message, I'm a new man after realizing this.

Maria is the mom and the dad and Tsubasa is the dildo.

She's a haafu.

Tsubasa is the daughter and Maria is the daddy

It's a left arm.
All those daggers and shit popped out of the left arm to make it easier to fight without stealing Hibiki's niche, the dragon is just a cooler and more destructive form of the arm.

Her gear isn't daggers.
Dragons are fancier fists.

Will Nigger Red posters commit mass suicide when their shitfus die horrible deaths (again) next week?

Would have been nice if we saw Enki use a dragon or something to tie back into it being literally his hand but now it's just strange. Cool, yes, but strange.

Will you commit suicide when they live (again) and get redeemed?

kek no

>[Deleted]

Attached: 1564856875659.png (244x255, 124K)

She actually hits the dog in episode 3 and leaves her in a critical state in a SONG hospital, she starts to feel guilty and the arc is her playing a bit into NR's "FEEL BAD FOR ME" bullshit.

Watsonian: we already know from keywords that Armed Gears are influenced both by the original relic and the user themselves (see: Hibiki), so anything's possible with enough imagination.

Doylist: Kaneko like dragon. Kaneko make dragon.

Imagine thinking Geah is AOTY material let alone AOTD. Sure it's "fun" in a campy sort of way but good? Pretty hard to argue

It's a slavic dragon.

Imagine being so mad your favorite series flopped that you quote a dead post made yesterday in an unrelated thread to try and bait angry replies.

I cope by listening to her one cool song from G over and over

No, of course not. He will just shitpost about something else.

I just saw it in the archives and felt the need to reply, sorry.

Cry louder, Noble Shit apologists.

Remember that entire week where we kept telling you NR would be back but you were totally convinced the writers were actually killing them off for good "because they deserve it" as if SG was a cheap post-madoka edgy magical girl show?

Maria you can't be a slavic lioness and a dragon at the same time

does anybody have the versions of this image for the other seasons? my hard drive currupted and I lost a lot of images I've saved from Yea Forums

Attached: season3.jpg (2630x4178, 1.86M)

Says who?

>"Chris, Hibiki, this is my peace offering."

I love the guy who said it was totally realistic that something like that would happen, so they would definitely stay dead.

But she can.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 11 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_20.36_[2019.09.14_21.43.57].jpg (1920x1080, 520K)

>Geah isn't an edgy post-Madoka show I swear
Thousands of innocent bystanders get graphically slaughtered in this series on the regular. Why should some villain bitches get an exemption? You act like antagonists haven't died before

Damn, you're still coping with being blown out?

Hey now, he hasn't been blown out as badly as Elsa's shithole. Not yet.

How many antagonists have died in episode 9 in like 10 seconds?

Named antagonists have never died without at minimum a last word, most antagonists came to regret their actions.

He may still be able to fit the jumbo plug in there, but his shitter is definitely ruined.

Pathetic. You watched the show but didn't understand a single thing about what it means.

I'm sorry for not wanting a bullshit "Let's be friends because the power of understanding" resolution like some 8-year-old.

Why do you even watch Symphogear? They've been doing this since the goddamn get-go

Almost like Maria is the true protagonist of the series and everybody else is just along for the ride. How based.

Attached: maria.jpg (1885x2013, 436K)

THE KAZANARI BLOODLINE MUST CONTINUE

Attached: Screenshot_20190917-110608.jpg (1920x1200, 964K)

No one got blown out because the cunts are still gonna die. They're practically walking deathflags.

Maria is beautiful.

Iyashikei spinoff featuring Maria as the protagonist when!?

Leaked clip of the final battle between freed Shem-Ha and the mind-controlled mankind vs Hibiki.
youtu.be/puQJNPaGcYc

>Maria is cool
What is this meme?

Literally the entire fucking show is about that. You're all like

>FUCK I HATE PICKLES
>go to a gourmet pickle place that has the best pickles in 1000 miles
>eat a pickle
>I HATE THIS, PICKLES ARE GROSS

Yeah sure.

Attached: 4565623412341.gif (360x200, 2.08M)

Wrong video, it's this one.
youtube.com/watch?v=xQhLRr0HRGI

Maria has very large breasts.

Your life is a meme.

IPS cells

Maria has been cemented as the coolest, cutest and prettiest Symphogear as of this season!

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 11 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_20.29_[2019.09.14_22.39.07].jpg (1920x1080, 175K)

>That bait I made yesterday is still getting hits even after the thread 404'd
What the fuck

I still think it's AOTD, and you can't change my mind on that

Attached: 1567441313987.jpg (1920x1080, 462K)

She does!?

I agree with you user

>Literally the entire fucking show is about that
Maybe in your head

This would easily top every other and I'm saying that as a Hibikifag who think the St. Germain duet was the hypest shit.

>spoiler

Me too Yea Forumsnon me too. The joy this series has brought me over the years is something no other show has managed to top.

Almost no one outside a few autists from /m/ are into Symphogear. It won't even have another season after this so decline is inevitable.

>meme

Attached: 1568613801534.jpg (1440x810, 129K)

IGNITION

For a moment every fag was a Maria fag, how did that make you feel Maria bros?

Nice.

You're a funny guy.

I knew she would pull through all along.

The only people who ever got blown out were Mikugear retards since Mikugear literally never happened.

>shonenshit, edgefag, and normalnigger series get 1 season and flop
>Symphogear is on its fifth season, movie probably in the works

Stay ass-blasted.

Attached: 1567969320683.png (1280x795, 1.37M)

Name five of those flops then, since you know so many

Mikugear obliterated itself and the only person who knew how to make them was super-extra-special-double-dead.

>it wont EVEN

I am 100% sure this show "nobody" cares about has more seasons than your favorite show. Or maybe you are just a shounenshitter.

I don't have to name shit. Remember, I'm the one sitting on 5+ seasons worth of content, you fucking starving peasant.

Attached: chris.png (649x660, 678K)

>Dr. Shit
>Shitland Saga
>Shitbelm
>Shitty Beasts
>Shit Force

>People will forget an anime original that somehow managed to get five seasons worth of content when the majority of shows fail to get even a second season

You retard

Attached: 1566789199641.jpg (450x647, 98K)

>hating on Miku

Attached: shemmy.jpg (640x991, 100K)

why did they even bother to adapt vinland saga, isn't that manga all about the dialogue anyway? the fuck were they thinking

>Highly formulaic mahou shoujo series (which are aimed at children and formulaic by default) is somehow special for getting multiple seasons

Idolshit and shit like Nanoha and Precure get a gorillion seasons too, what's your point? They just rehash the same formulas over and over again.

Attached: 1494378235960.jpg (634x634, 67K)

So, the Custodians abandoned their projects on Earth due to Shem-ha. Which means we'll see Shem-ha get her shit pushed in, and leave the possibility of the custodians returning to claim their creations when she's gone for a possible movie or another season.

>No argument
>Muh boogeyman

lol cry more

Have a (you), dumb sachikoposter.

They'll return and ask Hibiki to help them with other rogue Gods in season 1 of Symphogalaxy.

>This show won't be remembered after it ends!
>Lists shows that are still remembered after they ended

I'm missing your point here

Attached: 1501955539505.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Magical girl (read: kids') shows always get like ten seasons

Attached: 1566667536070.png (1024x1024, 678K)

Well, in all honesty that one show about cute girls in a space ship was completely forgotten despite many seasons

Attached: 1550238463235.jpg (665x786, 100K)

I want daddy Maria to spank me.

>2019
>Anime-chan and whatstheirfaces are forgotten

RIP. I wonder what their original purpose was. Anime-chan in particular got so much trauma in season 1 it's hard to believe the writers didn't have some plan for her.

Why are you even replying to the shitposter?

Attached: Symphogear.S03E10.GX.1080p-Hi10p.BluRay.FLAC2.0.x264-CTR.[2976F7DC].mkv_snapshot_02.29_[2019.06.05_2 (1920x1080, 484K)

>cute girls in a space ship

I'm listening. Which is it? Wracking my brains but for the life of me can't remember.

Magical girl shows are for old men though.

I really miss anime-chan, great song in G

You're factually wrong on 2 accounts. First, there are countless mahou shoujo that have flopped and disappeared from the trace of Earth after their first season. Second, producers have caught on the selling potential of the 大きいお友達 market a long time ago and have been producing mahou shoujo oriented for an older male audience since then. Even the actual kid's shows like precure also take into account that section of the market.

>Precure
>Ended
Try harder

Anime-chan became a shinai character, AXZ made that clear and she outright says something that implies that.
They will be in XV shinais, maybe she will get to see Elsa and freak out about the animal ears.

There are not enough shinais per season, I say

See? That's what I mean.

Symphogear is the only show that makes me want more SOL because of how good the characters and their relationships are. In most shows filler gets tiresome.

Galaxy Angel.
It has five seasons too and more episodes than Symphogear.
It also has the best last episode idea for Symphogear's finale:
"After three years of being on the air, Galaxy Angel is coming to an end and the actors are sad to see it go. Having played the Angels for so long they are still referring to each other by their character names. But before taping finishes, the Transbaal capital is attacked. With the real Galaxy Angels nowhere to be found it is up to this group of actors to save the day."

I think that was the appeal of YuYuYu for a while, before the mobage flanderized the characters.

A lot of the S1 stuff got changed when they started planning G.
One thing I'm particularly dissatisfied with is how they dropped the "leaving the future in Fine's hands" thing. That made me so excited when I first watched S1 and seeing her sacrifice herself for a new character and take all of her immense knowledge and skills to the grave in G was irritating.
Of course, I realize that making a sequel around "Fine's adventures in a new body as a good guy another 100 years in the future" would be a lot more difficult and harder to do justice and less likely to be a success, it's just an autistic complaint I have.

Do you understand what inevitable means, anikiposter? Any show that ends is going to decline to some extent, in sales and as discussion dies down. It's an objective fact.

>Last episode is Aoi Y, Nana and Ayahi beating Shem-Ha with a bat to vent their frustration

Would watch

She is Hibiki's rival which is why Hibiki has gone up 3 cup sizes over the past 5 seasons to compete with her

Attached: 1566082723191.jpg (410x445, 41K)

FAIYAH

That's because she's growing up. In S1 she was barely 15 now she's getting to 18. Also because fuck yeah anime tiddies

Christ Hibiki is ugly

A decline in posting due to a lack of new content is understandable, but the show being completely forgotten and irrelevant isn't going to happen any time soon, which is what that guy was originally saying. That's actually part of the reasoning behind the keyword for Detective Ban, to show that a dumb anime can still be cared about decades after it originally aired.

Attached: 1435987487289.png (332x356, 170K)

>is
was

There will never be enough shinais.

It's the last season user, savor it. 7 years of your life have been wasted, you will never get that back- nearly 10% of your total is gone.

How does Qualitygear do it? Even in 2019 it manages to look low budget.

>"leaving the future in Fine's hands" thing
Wasn't it the opposite? Fine saying that she would leave the future in their hands?

>Galaxy Angel
>Galaxy Angel Z
>Galaxy Angel A
>Galaxy Angel AA
>Galaxy Angel S
>Galaxy Angel X

SENKOU

Attached: leaked tracklist for Miku on the 2020 live.jpg (413x414, 71K)

>This 19 year old (Galaxy Angel first aired in 2000) series isn't discussed on Yea Forums
>so that means Symphogear will fade into irrelevance the second it stops airing

Come on now.

Attached: 1501006826831.gif (720x405, 1.9M)

That smile made me fall for her all over again.

Attached: 1568563600246.jpg (562x600, 165K)

Symphogear wouldn't be Symphogear without Chris. Even when she doesn't get screentime, she's still relevant.

We'll talk again in 19 years and see who was right.

Has anyone posted this yet? I think he's saying it's from the infamous cut version of the DESS henshin.
twitter.com/ohkuboyoshiyuki/status/1174000263104843777/photo/1
It's his memorial service for it.

Attached: orig[1].jpg (2048x1536, 462K)

Fug how long until we gid Sympobear XDDD:D:D:

Attached: 1436249997110.png (1024x749, 117K)

What a waste of trips

Attached: 2413423412312.jpg (680x383, 25K)

That looks nice, but it's not lewder than what got animated. Ono said the cuts were because the henshin was too long. I guess they chose to keep the lewdest parts in, those based bastards.

Good thing they didn't release something so dangerous.

>Maria's daily routine
>waking up, doing her hair and make up, having an incredibly healthy breakfast, going for a morning jog, goes shopping in the city in heels, drives the kids around town, helps with Tsubasa's rehearsals and eats lunch with her afterwards, does some boxing, reads some shogi magazines back at home and relaxes until dark outside and time for AGENTO MARIA
Would watch

>on average 3 MAL users start watching Galaxy Angel every day throughout the past month
what the FUCK

>bald dess
That's my fetish

Somehow the best post in this thread.

Hibiki's powerlevel has grown exponentially. Also the S1 faces/bodies were drawn very uguu, while current Hibiki is a sexual tyrannosaurus. Before she was just a dumpy girl with a tomboyish personality, now she's the kind of girl you'd want to jump your bones (she wouldn't because she is gay).

Attached: 1568114096734.gif (344x510, 112K)

>MAL users

Attached: 1563101565880.jpg (1920x1080, 208K)

>stand up lady is the OP

Attached: maria-cadenzavna-eve-symphogear-gx-0518.jpg (1920x1080, 244K)

I want her to stick her dikki in me.

>because she is gay

Let it go, Miku. This delusion is getting downright unhealthy.

Attached: 1438704899914.jpg (636x575, 209K)

Who are you talking to?

XV is currently the 108th best anime ever made according to MAL so they all can't be that bad

Attached: 1567874582677.jpg (1200x675, 99K)

Your mom.

There's also this: twitter.com/ohkuboyoshiyuki/status/1153589680241139713

Must be nice to have Miku as mom and Bikki as dad.

Fuck it I'm uploading them.

Attached: EAJfdVGVAAEUeHf.jpg (2095x1202, 213K)

Attached: EAJfiLXUEAA-KzX.jpg (2095x1202, 175K)

The dolls were the best minor antagonists because they never asked you to feel sorry for any of them

Chris? Oh she was dicked by mexicans and then dicked by futa-Fine.
FIS? They're just dumb retards, not really evil.
Alchemists? They murdered a million people to gain immortality but they wouldn't have done it if they knew Adam was actually a robot.
Noble Meme? Sure they take pleasure in beating up lolis and killing, but can you really say Elfnein didn't deserve it or that idolfags are people?

The dolls never asked for sympathy, they were just insane, weird-talking, killing machines on the loose and the only reason they lost is because it was keikaku doori.

Attached: __carol_malus_dienheim_garie_tuman_leiur_darahim_micha_jawkan_and_phara_suyuf_senki_zesshou_symphoge (850x918, 220K)

How does one watch something like that and give it a 1 or a 2?

Attached: EAJfmNNUEAYnpUs.jpg (2095x1202, 172K)

I'm not posting it

Attached: EAJfo-CUwAAkBVG.jpg (1684x1190, 303K)

You watch the first episode then drop it because you don't understand anything.

Yeah, but they don't have a vagoo so your argument is invalid.

Simple, they don't watch it.
They see what's popular that they don't like and they give it 1s.
Also your explicit question about MAL excuses me to post about a lesser cancer, reddit.

Attached: file.png (2280x1347, 50K)

I bet Kirika takes MAL ratings seriously.

>they don't have a vagoo
Yes, and?

Why did they even release the results of that poll?

Miku x Shemmy desu

>Maria's daily routine written by a korean
I'd watch that.

How is it lesser cancer when there's a 1:1 overlap between MALfags and redditors?

It's like strawpoll, it takes you to the results page after voting or you just click on the "results" button.

Yeah i saw that because one user posted it and i remember the first two weeks of XV were full of people talking how most idiots will pick up the 5th season and after not getting it shit on it for no reason.
I was surprised when that one user posted the reddit list where XV was the second best rated thing.

Except everyone liked when the Shinais and XV made the dolls something more than just making "le silly faces" while I remember that when Maria caused Garie to explode everyone disliked that and how she went out like a chump, which is why they brought her back and gave her the last cool heroic death to counter that one time she was the first to die .

reddit has better taste than mal but that doesn't really say a lot

Why do people say Maria suddenly got badass last episode? In the previous season alone, she 1v2 Alchemists, jumped off a plane to protect the cargo and was pretty savage all the way through.

Attached: 1563439874806.jpg (1920x1080, 318K)

when you remove the 1 ratings its a good 9
i love how people cry about bots and scores that are 10s and shit but they never bother with the idiots who vote something with a 1 because its more popular than their show

And, your argument is invalid.
What part do you not understand? It's a perfectly valid argument.

its because Maria was that much cooler than ever before, she pretty much did everything right

Arousing. Hibiki watches them while not being able to do anything

The Chris AXZ drama was fine. I think she should've gotten more things to blow up, but it's a well executed setup and it makes sense to share it with Maria who also regrets her past

Attached: 1559817817569.jpg (1920x1080, 164K)

Not mine. Anyway.
>And, your argument is invalid.
And you and your lack of imagination have no rights to declare which is valid and which is not.

Sorry, I'm not the original user you replied to and I was just making a joke.

I declare that you are all invalids.

You're pretty slow.

>and Maria
She was just kinda there.

Exactly, and every post credits has a bonus of Maria teaching girls how to use make-up by demonstrating it on the other geahs.

How is she so skilled and based?

Attached: 1539317881070.jpg (1920x1080, 271K)

When will my boyfriend Germain and my girlfriend Cagliostro be back?

Tachibana Shem-Ha

Eating a healthy meal with Maria! keeping a balanced diet with Maria! Looking up nutritial values with Maria!

Don't you have a frog to rub against, Prelati?

I knew she was operating on an entirely different tier when she said she was aiming individually at tens of thousands of Noise at once.

So basically a SoL about a mum with a good job?

I love how we can take that at face value instead of complaining about "muh realism" or something.

Workout tips from Maria! How to do proper stretches and maintain muscle elasticity demonstrated on Tsubasa and Chris.

Miku will be fine.

Attached: EEq576mUEAIy-Pw.jpg (1389x1801, 278K)

>Miku will be Fine.

As awesome as change the future was, it was really dragged down by Maria's lack of a relationship with Chris. It is a good combination thematically but it makes no sense for Maria to be the one singing with Chris in that moment.
At least Shirabe and Tsubasa had a talk before their duet.

just gotta be free
youtube.com/watch?v=Ub-HMBkN6ts

My calculations support this.

Attached: shembiki.png (1161x372, 33K)

Eating lots of fiber and taking healthy soft solid shits with Maria! Unclog the toilet with Maria!

A girl dropkicks a building sized sword jet.
Realism is long gone at that point.

Every episode has a Shirabe cooking corner featuring another girl being the taster after the commercial break.

>These characters never interact!
>[interaction happens]
>There's no reason for this interaction!
Okay.

Didnt Maria give Chris the rights to bully Dess and Jii?

True, but Chris can be paired up with about anyone since she got over her issues and is pretty easy to befriend

She was one of the powerhouses of the team before Hibiki took the Goku spot in AXZ.

Reminder that the dolls 2v1'd Chris in GX episode 1

Attached: 1551468492134.jpg (1280x720, 152K)

Feminine hygiene tips from Maria

Chris's heart-hymen was pierced way back in episode 9 (?) of season 1, her heart-vagoo is well-used by now.

Anyone has season 4 episode chart?

I'd remove the 1s and 10s to get a real world verdict.

no, it has been dissected to prima materia in a recent unfortunate alca-noise attack

Too bad they didn't get the bsod shitpost chart.

>Maria teaching DMJii how to deal with their periods
>Guest appearance: Millaarc

Attached: AXZ.jpg (2630x4179, 2M)

nice

Symphogear memes tier list:

Great
>real gaijin
>Shemmy posting
>every thread until they dock
OK
>muh familia
>Elf9 must die
Garbage
>spic power levels
>Kareoke9
>fake gaijin

Attached: elf9 considers.jpg (725x416, 91K)

Attached: GUSU GUSU.png (510x447, 283K)

Opinions tier list:

Great
>mine
>people who agree with me

Shit
>yours
>probably your mom's

>Garbage
>spic power levels
Guess your favorite character is in mierda tier?

Shirabe is sexier than Kirika.

She has all her mexican half breeds

I'm a Hibikifag. What tier is she again?

Attached: hibikifags.jpg (1280x2160, 398K)

You are the worst poster in these threads you newfag fuck.

I think she's between Blanco and Mucho Poderes

Will she put too many buttplugs in at once and fracture her ass too?

At least she's above las chicas de ZABABA.

Yes.

But they never talked or even highlighted that they were the only killers in the Gears and they were going to kill again

I just find it odd that Chris had to share the climax of her arc with the gear she had the least interaction with. Specially considering both Maria and Chris have forged very strong bonds with all the other girls and their chemistry together is not bad at all, they could have easily written Maria to be part of Chris' development like they did for the other unisons.

Thats what I love about Chris in XV. She gets to hang out and fight alongside all her friends without being restricted by shipping or drama.

Shirabe and Kirika at 0.5 a geah a piece. DMJii have the power of 1.5 geahs.

No.

To be fair, that's what comes with the cast bloat. It totally fucked up GX, and while AXZ dealt with it pretty well all things considered, it still resulted in not enough downtime for slower character interactions.

Not the end of the world mind you, the pottery is still there, but implied rather than shown. Not a bad compromise, but I wish Symphogear had 18 episodes each season

Fucking disgusting.

Shirabe will be the one putting them in.

How many Kirikas is one Tsubasa?

Not enough

Attached: dess please.jpg (1264x720, 415K)

>it still resulted in not enough downtime for slower character interactions.
The problem was Kaneko always cuts downtime and gear character interactions out first to make room for other shit.

There's no PL in geah, G Hibiki alternated between "tying with Shirabe" and "forces DMJii to climax song to even stand a chance"

That's the story of Maria's life

>forces DMJii to climax
lewd

YAITAHGA!

Attached: Symphogear XV - 11 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_05.21_[2019.09.16_07.31.50].jpg (1920x1080, 144K)

I don't remember Dr. Ver coming back a third time

>literally more relevant to the story characterwise than Fine, whose entire plot caused the story to exist in the first place

Madman

Yes.

Attached: [Ohys-Raws] Senki Zesshou Symphogear AXZ - 01 (BS11 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_20170701_203133.739.jpg (1280x720, 153K)

Milly

Kiri's outfit is blacker here than it is now

Attached: curtsy milly.jpg (1280x2225, 1.83M)

In Maria's dream world. He delivered a very nice speech about Symphogears being powered by LOVE.

Ver is really based, if you just forget about that one Frontier incident.

Correct in everything except Kareoke9 needs an extra highest tier for it.

That's a really strong flick

All geahs used to be blacker

I find it hilarious that the villain is the one who realizes how strong and important love is.

Attached: vercar.jpg (1024x681, 257K)

What sort of hero would John Wayne Vercingetorix be if he didn't understand the power of love?

>Last Action Hero
>Villain
How? Is it because you're jealous of his blue Chrysler?

>DMJii have the power of 1.5 geahs.
They're stronger than even non-Zababa unisons, so at LEAST 3.
Need I remind you how they utterly BTFO the strongest doll and Prelati?

>villain
you better stop talking shit about the real hero of the series

Attached: 1568559938650.png (720x720, 566K)

Wasn't he just trolling Maria, because love was important for Linker purely as a biochemical reaction?

He saved us all. Not even hypothetically. He restored millions, billions of lives. Brought them back from nothingness.

Respect him.

Attached: 1551136128267.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

No. He always knew how strong love was. Love was how he set Kiri and Shirabe up. Love was how he controlled Miku.

I think he was serious about all of it. Despite being nuts, he genuinely believed in those big ideals about being a hero and love.

I love Noble Red but hate Kareoke9.

Attached: kareoke9 con sanjeruman.jpg (420x720, 76K)

What about the baseball team
And trying to kill the stoganoffs
And all the other civilians
And laughing at Hibiki losing her arm
And slapping Maria, well, actually that was good

I don't remember her ever tying with Shirabe in a fight. All Shirabe did was trashtalk her into submission.
And Hibiki is supposed to punch with the force of a zessho anyway so DMjii having to rely on their gimmick to stand a chance makes sense.

Nice trips, and a nice observation.

>Ver

Attached: 1566620846353.jpg (1920x1080, 257K)

>What about the baseball team
>And trying to kill the stoganoffs
>And all the other civilians
Frontier incident.

>And laughing at Hibiki losing her arm
He was happy about Nephilim being completed.

sounds about right

I wouldn't really call it an observation. They were not subtle about it.

Attached: veru.jpg (297x344, 63K)

Fuck off, """Carol"""

Attached: 1546633334086.png (1280x720, 1.1M)

So Jesus being the son of God is Shymphogeah canon, and Enki is apparently the God of Geah Earth like Adam and Shem-ha are both Satan. Does this mean Jesus was a descendant of Enki and Fine, like Maria?

They never had long 1v1s, but Hibiki didn't beat the shit out of her when they met. The "1 gaybie = 0.5 geah" thing started later in G/GX

he'd be shemmy's child if anything

>No doujin with Carol pegging Ver.

>So Jesus being the son of God is Shymphogeah canon
Jesus being crucified is canon. He didn't need to be the actual son of God for the meme power to turn Gungnir into a god slayer. People just had to believe he was.

>Ver turns the tables everytime

Attached: 1568672025278.png (1280x720, 1.02M)

Jesus would have been the human manifestation of a patch meant to make Shemmi not evil, on the off chance she returned.

Get thee behind me, FemSatan.

Chris deserves better

Alright guys, real talk: Adam was much cooler than Saint-Germain. He needed more screentime.

Attached: 1542567098496.jpg (1920x1080, 177K)

adam was a fucking baller

he tossed a couple nukes, showed up naked, then spent the entire season gloating because everyone else was retarded

Based and Baphpilled

Attached: 1551332946143.jpg (1547x870, 96K)

Too bad he failed to mention what his fucking deal was, and ended being a dead weight for 10 episodes.

>you will never have a biomechanical Satan daddy to dominate you
It hurts every day.

hee hee

The Trans Pavarian Whorechestra should never have existed. Adam and his fuckpet doll should have been the villains for the entire season.

>Amalgam is maximum offense mode
Literally a nuke.

Hibiki not beating the shit out of people has nothing to do with power levels and they being able to tank one of her punches while working together was a nice glimpse of their true power.

SHAMONE

SG is fine, Prelati is meh, Cag is trash.
Just have Adam and SG

Attached: 1545795498149.jpg (1920x1080, 184K)

I blame Japan, they love that "mysterious villain" shit. Honestly the absolute worst thing about Guilty Crown.

He was cool enough to justify not saying shit, especially after the nuke

>Cag is trash
Seethe more.

Symphogear overall feels way too much like a directly animated videogame script.

Prelati was great.
I'm fine with writing the other two out of the story to focus more on A D A M U but Prelly needs to stay.

Attached: 1562385806710.jpg (1920x1080, 291K)

Jesus is too recent to be legit, the Lance of Longinus is just the power of memes, like Tutsy-chan's curse.

>collateral damage
big no

Gee I wonder why.

Attached: sympho arms 2.jpg (1526x706, 464K)

When has Symphogear ever cared about collateral damage.

Chris doesn't do collateral damage.

Chris's fat ass would cause collateral damage if she tripped and fell.

>Chris's biggest wish and motivation in S1 was to end all wars
>her parents were pacifists that were killed in a civil war
>XV is the season of callbacks
>the curse is the cause of all wars
>Chris is questioning if Shem-Ha is not actually doing the right thing
>she has yet to do anything very relevant this season and she still hasn't used her amalgam which is probably going to have the most destructive power of all of them, like her gear does
I'm getting really worried guys.

Attached: 1568277953591.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

with everything else going on I really doubt they'd try to pull something this late.

They could though. It's an odd choice to pick Chris to be the last to show her Amalgam.

If anything I am more worried over they killing her for cheap drama rather than another betrayal.

Nah. At worst you'll get something like "I want to eliminate war..but oh wait no that's way to much of a cost." Amalgam doesn't need some emotional trigger.

Seriously though, on a scale from 1 to jail, how bad of an idea is it to upload 150 GB of pirated anime, music and concert footage to Google Drive?
I'm seriously considering it.

Listening to Inori fangirl about Nana is so heartwarming. I bet she was really happy about being able to sit in the same recording booth as her again
youtube.com/watch?v=18-9GhXcvxo

Depends on the country you reside in.

Google sending thugs to break your kneecaps/10

it's in europe

what will Nana will next

Attached: nana control room.png (480x360, 286K)

That's a violation of the NAP. Google will send their jack-booted minions to destroy your basement with their tactical YouNukes.

I'd recommend against it, unless you don't care about your Google account.

Chemical Castration

>well intentioned betrayal hasn't been checked on the bingo chart
oh no no no no

Attached: 1567872231671.gif (700x840, 971K)

>Amalgam doesn't need some emotional trigger.
I wasn't saying that. I was just thinking that from a meta perspective you'd want to save the big stuff for last. Why would they put Chris's amalgam in the next to last episode when she has been so secondary this season? It could just be a normal amalgam fight and that's it, I'll admit I don't have much of a case here, but I don't think it's too absurd of a twist for Symphogear.

Why google drive? If you want to share it just tell them to use the torrents

I want to see the seiyuus in SONG uniforms

Attached: Tsubasa XV.png (400x600, 39K)

I want Chris to shoot people in the back
This is top-tier entertainment

Attached: TrueChris.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

SONG uniforms look fucking butt ugly. They'll undoubtedly stick with their color themed idol outfits.

Attached: シンフォギアライブ2018 02_40_19.jpg (1920x1080, 460K)

I want to see Maria in her amazingly sexy casual wear in the anime

Attached: maria.png (400x600, 48K)

>SONG uniforms look fucking butt ugly.
Absolute pleb.

She was the first villain of the series so it is kinda fitting to save her for last.
Maybe they want to tie up her amalgam with Fine, the Moon and the curse as a reference to S1.

You look ugly. Ya CHUD.

Attached: gears raise their fists.jpg (1920x3810, 1.67M)

>Maybe they want to tie up her amalgam with Fine, the Moon and the curse as a reference to S1.
Most likely possibility.

JUST WHEN THE SWORD WAS HEALING, TOO!

Attached: tsubasa is kill.webm (1280x720, 1.02M)

When's the next live announced and where can I get the tickets

Chris going turncoat for a villain who is currently floating around in the hijacked body of one of her closest friends while trying turn all of humanity into meat computer terminals would be one of the stupidest decisions a character has made in this show.

>where can I get the tickets

Attached: biki laugh.jpg (384x384, 50K)

>13:28
>Nana and Aoi Shouta did a Synchrogazer collab
Wait what the fuck is there a recording of this?

I never tried to suggest she would side with Shem-Ha, only that she would want to destroy the curse, possibly while still ignoring that it would give Shem-Ha back her powers or being mindflayed by vamp to cloud her judgement.

>Chris shoots Hibiki on the back
>Chris shoots NR on the back
>Chris shoots Shem-Ha back
>Takes out the phone, starts to speak in Engrish
>"Fine? They took the bait."

What's the best song per season?
>s1
>G
>GX
>AXZ
>XV

Attached: pucho hanza da.jpg (390x460, 44K)

Orbital Beat
Rainbow Flower
Genocide
Axia
Final Commander

you know they get sold on yahoo for like 200 bucks by scalpers right

you'd probably save money actually

Zettou Heavenrend
Waikyou Shenshoujing
Senkin Durrdabla
Hanasaku Yuuki
Kimi dake ni

Are you literally me?

Nana's
Nana's
Nana's
Nana's
Nana's

This scene made me laugh so much with Chris maintaining a straight face and firing multiple times, with Tsubasa being OK next episode
Everything was made for it to look like some B movie betrayal

And it was great.

Attached: delet.jpg (1280x720, 181K)

>s1
Synchrogazer
>G
Very hard to choose, arguably the best songs are here, I'll go with Nijiro no Flugel
>GX
Exterminate
>AXZ
Testament
>XV
Kimi dake ni with the permission of Metanoia

>Gyakkou no Flugel
>Nijiiro no Flugel
>Nijiiro no Flugel
>Nijiiro no Flugel
>Nijiiro no Flugel

Attached: Kanade.jpg (800x450, 50K)

I'm only counting Character songs.
>S1: Flugel
>G: Edge Works
>GX: Radiant Force
>AXZ: Senritsu Sorority
>XV: Kimi Dake Ni
This is too hard, if you ask me again tomorrow you'll get different answers. It should be top 3 songs for each season.

Zettou Heavenrend
Waikyou Shenshoujing
Senkin Dur da Bla
Change the Future
Shirogane no Honoo

>This is too hard, if you ask me again tomorrow you'll get different answers.
This, it pretty much changes all the time. The group songs would be a fun thing to rate.

>only 1 guy has said Rainbow Flower so far
wtf happened Rainbow Flower bros? It was the best Hibiki song for like 3 years straight!

Attached: 1566663343931.png (508x484, 242K)

I know I've watched it but the archive only gives me a dead bilibili link so I can't help you.

It's my second favorite G song

Zettou ame no habakiri
Hajimari no uta
Bayonet charge
Change the future
Hanasaku yuki

Zettou Ame no Habakiri or Synchrogazer
Ressou Gungnir
Radiant Force
Gekishou infinity
Metanoia

streamable.com/0z24c

It's my favourite non-Nana song after kimi dake ni

It's shit.

Gekishou Infinity is pure kino

>those Hibiki "FIGHT!" in the background

Attached: GEKISOU GUNGNIR DAAAAAAA.jpg (1920x1080, 320K)

No, Hibiki literally asks Fine to take care of things after her seemingly inevitable death from soloing the moon.

Ah yes someone must have posted this link and I thought it had the words "Aoi Shouta" and "synchrogazer" in it but that's just 4chanx inserting the title so that's why I couldn't find it in the archive.
Thanks.

My dick is so confused

too bad the cd release was butchered for the sake of sounding clean

How? The CD sounds great

>he hits the LISTEN TO MY SONG OOOUUU part no problem
Holy shit this is amazing

I always thought it was overrated. Great, but still overrated.

Attached: hipster9.png (650x650, 339K)

It's one of Hibiki's weakest songs. Only her S1 songs are worse.

Shouta is such a chad

How the fuck does a man sing like that wtf

Holy shit it's so fucking hard to make a somewhat believable power level chart from that spic chart being posted.

>s1
Watashi toiu Oto Hibiki sono Saki ni
dailymotion.com/video/xpjpws
>G
Waikyou SSJ
>GX
Senkin Daurdabla
>AXZ
Hanasaku Yuuki
>XV
Defender'Z Brand!

I like it more than the GX and AXZ songs

>maria and hibiki do everything season
They better not end the series like this

I love how much fun Nana has in all of these you can just tell she loves doing it and she loves her fans.

>It's one of Hibiki's weakest songs.
You have brain damage.

I want to fuck him.

Sorry, Seigi wo Shinjite is better

Attached: healed without needing a drama arc.jpg (1547x870, 157K)

It sounds neutered compared to the anime version and the live version. It just doesn't have the same energy since Aoi Yuuki isn't allowed to scream in the CD release.

You're right. I was mixing it up with her speech to Shirabe from G where she tells her they should take care of the present themselves.

the joke is that the levels are arbitrary but the top half of the chart is mostly accurate now which REALLY muddies the water

Can somebody explain 298 yen ramen to me? What's the joke?

>Only her S1 songs are worse.

t. has never read the lyrics

Watch the second season of Symphogear.

Also Nana having other geah seiyuus on her radio show is fun
youtube.com/watch?v=CsBwQrQHJII
youtube.com/watch?v=DUwbxvamNj4

Watch Symphogear

Apparently the bottom half was made as a joke and then another user took over and made the top half. New user tried to autistically and accurately rank the power levels.

>Chris catches a bullet with her teeth
Please let there be something as badass as this next episode

Attached: 1537782891881.jpg (1547x870, 139K)

Watch Symphogear G with its shinais (OVAs)

You, !Akemi, are the only person who posts shipping cancer in these threads. You are mentally ill and the world would be a better place if you shot yourself in the head.

i mean after i told him that he was missing the joke the other day the newest version has more memes so it's good again

this is why i love symphogear threads

Hanasaku Yūki > Rainbow Flower > G Beat > Watashi to Iu Oto > ALL LOVES BLAZING > Seigi wo Shinjite > Little Miracle > Makenai Ai ga > Gekisou Gungnir
Kimi Dake ni has the potential to be the best one if used correctly.

Attached: 1566161405993.jpg (1920x5400, 815K)

>yo dude try communicating
>it works
I love Symphogear now. People actually take inputs and criticism and no one's butt hurt at the end of the day.

I still want Noble Red to die.

Attached: 17fa48f09a83e0176050162b3eefe7cbbf453f.jpg (1286x898, 204K)

Meh, I'm just trying to have fun trying to be as accurate as possible.
But it's really hard in a show like Symphogear.

It's probably thanks to it that I still like G's opening fight the best. The way it ends just feels so cool.

The Moon did nothing wrong!

>no one's butthurt

Attached: noble butthurt.jpg (544x240, 35K)

Gekisou Gungnir > Kimi Dake Ni > Seigi wo Shinjite > Little Miracle > Watashi To Iu Oto Hibiki > All Loves Blazing > Hanasaku Yuuki > Rainbow Flower > G-Beat > Makenai Ai

It was kino.

Attached: 1564063766844.jpg (1678x1716, 318K)

G-Beat >>>>> Seigi wo Shinjite > Little Miracle > Hanasaku Yuuki > ALL LOVES BLAZING > Makenai Ai > Rainbow Flower > Kimi dake ni > Gekisou Gungnir > Watashi to Iu Oto

Fuck you, moonie.

FUCK
THE
MOON

What happened to him?

Attached: 1563403954942.jpg (1547x870, 102K)

High death chance - Bat
Middle death chance - Robot
Low death chance - Dog

UN gulag

Someone post the updated spic chart please

>FLIGHT FEATHERS
>Rainbow Flower
>Senkin Daurdabla
>Shisso no Fugetsu
>Take this!

per Gear:
>Rainbow Flower
>Flight Feathers
>Take This
>Shirogane no Hono
>Dangerous Sunshine
>Practice Mode

Attached: __akatsuki_kirika_senki_zesshou_symphogear_drawn_by_melon22__sample-771798f20b767d6ee8e0235dbd3d8bf0 (850x1133, 331K)

Attached: miku bob loop.webm (960x540, 772K)

Her Maria voice is great and whenever i hear other characters get to that smug level i instantly think of Maria

I found the OG spic chart.

Attached: og spic chart.jpg (2400x2800, 1.29M)

>10% of my life was graced by Symphogear
When you put it that way, it doesn't sound so bad.

>Miku Hipoteticamente
The funniest entry of this chart
This is so stupid

>Hikasa still goes all Maria Cadenzabudabu and says can't pronounce it
This gets funnier every year

Las Chicas des ZABABA is a good un

My personal favourite are Las Chicas de Zababa

It's my favorite along with Las Chicas de ZABABA

Rainbow flower is peak symphogear song, Aoi Yuuki shit on all your professional singers especially you Nanacucks

Attached: Chadbikki.png (1914x1018, 1.97M)

How is she going to pronounce Tsubasa Cadenzavna Eve then?

Attached: 1563650930152.jpg (1920x1080, 160K)

I am strong.

Attached: hypothetically.jpg (1920x1080, 741K)

My three favorites are
>Miku Hipoteticamente
>Las Chicas des ZABABA
>Carol Navidad Pequena

I don't think your brain tumor is operable

La Muerte Verde >>> *

DATOSHITEMO

I love it because she actually made Hibiki freeze the fuck up at that moment.

DESS DESS DESS

Attached: deeeess.webm (1280x720, 258K)

Chris has been reduced to a comic relief character.

I like elf9 green/yellow

Hibiki and Miku's sex toy

Just wait until she betrays everyone again.

Does anybody have the good version?

Attached: AI NO TAME.png (323x153, 3K)

>Symphogear XV
>Symphogear VX
>Symphogear VercingetoriX

Ver and Fine are fucking dead, kiddo.

I cant believe they peg a perform CBT on that poor guy every night

Heroes never die.

nice

Attached: 66004278_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x675, 344K)

>Synchrogazer
>Seigi wo Shinjite, Nigiri Shimete
>Radiant Force
>Hanasaku Yuuki
>All Loves Blazing

Attached: Senki Zesshou Symphogear AXZ - 01 (BD 1280x720 x264 AAC).mkv_snapshot_00.57_[2019.09.17_15.29.18].jp (1280x720, 237K)

I forget, did that scene happen at the beginning on S3?

post it

That was at the beginning of XV

That's episode 1 of XV around 10-12 minutes in, you double baka.

>yfw this plays next episode along with the alch trio reviving

it was this season you senile fart

Re-reading the whole website intro to XV... what if Hibiki ends up killing Miku, anons? I couldn't take it...

Thank you for helping a human goldfish

If Hibiki kills Miku then she will resurrect herself.

>what if Hibiki ends up killing Miku
They'll have Maria do it since she's an adult.

Ep 1 as mentioned, and also 7, at the start of the second half; that's probably the more important one too.

Inside Hibiki's womb.

>It's Tony Glazer on the other end of the line

>we want the kannazuki audience

studies show that goldfish have longer attention spans than people now actually

but in 7 the light is red not green

deepest lore

>Ayahi does Ayahinein on Nana's non-Symphogear radio while doing Sakimori puns
Their lives are merging with Symphogear

I will post this every thread until they dock.

Attached: tsubasa chris is justice.jpg (600x800, 64K)

They really are friends, all of them and its great. The comments about how the characters are really similar to them are always funny too.

Attached: 1568072556306.png (178x397, 60K)