One Piece

Why didn't Luffy, Chopper or anyone present at Udon explain that Big Mom is in Wano?

Attached: 008.jpg (370x302, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/one-piece-2/en/0/956/page/1
youtube.com/watch?v=pUDUK-yvwQs&t=148s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Plot convenience.

They weren't asked

im honestly not sure if luffy would care unless he was asked
since he wasnt im going to go with he knows and he thinks everyone knows

I remember reading that the jump issue is early this week. Is this true?

Attached: c0764.png (640x512, 504K)

yes user

i want nami to remove my foreskin

Oda is a hack

Leave Kaido to me

Attached: pic.png (1080x1276, 560K)

early spoilers tonight op bros GET HYYYPE

Attached: a5849df7756043d7f8aaf3dda5504a15.gif (400x487, 361K)

*blocks ur path*

Attached: horo horos ur path.webm (1280x720, 315K)

yes, next monday is the autumn equinox and it's national holiday in japan. jump got pushed back this friday and we're getting spoilers tonight, with the chapter scans dropping thursday

Attached: woah there.png (249x245, 141K)

joke's on them. i'm already depressed.

anyone have that disappointed big mom panel?

Attached: her smile and oshiruko gone.png (844x308, 203K)

They dont know she alied with Kaido. Wasn't she captured?

>works by deleting the targets spirit/willpower

Is this the only fruit that can directly remove somebody's haki?

thanks dood

>Wasn't she captured?
yeah, their last image of big mom was her in chains and getting carried away by queen

Attached: 1552764590388.jpg (668x376, 36K)

Attached: 0308-020.png.jpg (227x151, 11K)

np

Attached: nami stampede 12.png (803x1024, 1.04M)

So how long do you guys think it will take until we get
>N-Nigero, Menna!!!

When will we see them again? I miss them...

Attached: 03.png (898x1300, 361K)

Samefag

BUILT for anal

they're obviously helping prepare the fire festival. and they still haven't found a kimono that would fit smoothie...

t. hanzo

The Cuties have allied with the Beasts so we'll see them soon during the festival

Attached: 1558302138739.jpg (1032x860, 119K)

they already know big mom is in wano, remmeber how she visited that village and got food from them before setting to udon.
what they don't know is that mama and kaido are now allies

Attached: HUH.png (562x956, 462K)

Luffy never says important shit, unless asked.

There's no reasonable excuse for Chopper to have not told everyone, though.

Good, she should just wear one that doesn't.

ty

Attached: 1550565869828.jpg (450x625, 110K)

Attached: panting cock.png (141x153, 13K)

Nobody knew who the fuck she was except for Chopper and Luffy.

Chopper is an unironic retard at times. I guarantee you he's going to suddenly remember and sperg out about it. Screesncap this

My head canon is they know she's present but think she's been dealt with/won't come back. Out of sight out of mind.

you rang?

Attached: Hack.png (782x942, 1.14M)

Anyone else heard of the theory that Zoro is past fishman. Explains his ridiculous strength and durability for a man without a df. Plus how he was able to beat hody underwater ( he's beaten alot of sharks underwater; sky island, punk hazard)

spoilers when?

anyone who's confirmed to be part fishman has at least one noticeable physical fishman feature.

His spiky green hair and inhuman body is what the theory said

never

Attached: 1568423669834.png (239x222, 38K)

Later tonight hopefully. Chapter is releasing early again

Why do you think they dont know?

That just makes him part moss, he's probably whatever species of plant people Ryokugu is.

so why is sanji a better swimmer?

It's his humongous dong

wanna bet luffy just didn't care about it and chopper forgot with all the relief he felt after mama got taken by queen?

Sanji kick kick go vrrom vrrrooom understand?

No wonder he's lost all the time, he needs the Shandia bell for direction

even if they learned it doesn't matter. No one knows kaido and mama allied. So in their mind even if they know bm will help them with the chaos she is supposed to bring

I agree.

So, on the whole debacle of Armament Haki, I'm speaking for myself here, but to me it's not confusing, it's just it has had an uneasy development throughout the series.
First off, it started completely invisible, but Oda eventually changed it to be black for readability for Post-TS. But then it turns out not all Armament Haki is visibly Haki and weak one remains invisible, so people wonder how much of Marineford and Amazon Lily had "invisible Haki", and how much was supposed to be visible. And then, it follows that the NEXT level of Armament Haki is actually invisible, so it goes invisible > visible > invisible, so people have to rethink everything and the same problem arises. And there are moments like these that just add to the confusion of it all like during Katakuri's fight where he mentions there's another level to Armament Haki, then proceeds to punch Luffy and his entire fist blow up, knowing now about Ryuou, how do we know if it was Advanced Armament or just normal, superior Haki?
The big factor in here is that none of this is ever explained or made obvious, you have to actually find small panels every now and then where people mention having used Haki but not having it be visible. So overall, I just feel that the way Oda has decided to protray and explain Haki just made everything harder to grasp, as you can't properly tell when it is and when it is not.

Feel free to call me a speedreader or whatever.

Attached: 1567771948326.png (510x346, 209K)

I'm incredibly hyped for this upcoming chapter and it pumps me up to know that the rest of the OPG is too.

Seriously how can the Ninja-Pirate-Mink-Samurai alliance even compete?

Attached: 0954-013.png (1804x1300, 936K)

not gonna argue cause all of us have our headcanon when it comes to haki but just to let you know the katakuri thing is a mistranslation. The official confirms it's just an elaborate way for kata to state his haki is stronger

>there's another level to Armament Haki, then proceeds to punch Luffy and his entire fist blow up, knowing now about Ryuou, how do we know if it was Advanced Armament or just normal, superior Haki?
Oda will probably make that clear.

The latest version of haki is invisible but also ranged so its not that hard

It's true that Katakuri just hit really hard, but for the record the "official" translation isn't any more canon than a fan translation.

Imagine the shitstorm when they give the alliance a double blast of CoC, only to get countered by Luffy and Zoro's

>an actual guy who knows japanese is the same as some basement dwellers

This gave me chills
Lots of people are gonna die I think
Now that one piece is in its "end" run

Show me your 956 hype face!

Attached: Kyrsfbsz.jpg (632x355, 48K)

that's why the fan translation said franky wants to make space for 10k instead of 100k. I'm sure they are very qualified

Based

Attached: one-piece-897-wano-luffy-zoro-1181897-1280x0.jpg (1280x718, 125K)

That doesn't mean the licensed translation is canon, that means it's a more accurate translation of the canon original.
When Viz is being retarded with their Zolo and Animal Kingdom Pirates it's the other way around.

Attached: fuck you oda.jpg (549x409, 53K)

stop being retarded my man

>zoro
You mean Luffy and Kid?

What happens when the Spanish translation and the English one disagree? They're both official and """canon""". How can they say different things?

Is he actually dead? Are characters actually dying now? When monet "died" I was fully expecting to see her a couple chapters later

Prease rike Zolo

Attached: oda.jpg (420x314, 9K)

well i don't know spanish but you are free to post any examples you have if you know. But the fact that you still argue which translation is better when fan translations have ton of mistakes each is week is just sad.

Hmmm~

Attached: borsalino.png (1347x759, 1.24M)

Why is Toei like this? Yasu probably won't get introduced until next year and they already spoiled his death.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-09-17-12h23m38s022.png (1920x1080, 665K)

I do believe Oda only started coloring armament haki Post-TS because it was only after that that haki was more elaborated, Pre-TS we had noknowledge about haki, even if other characters did use it, luffy and his crew didn't, however each time it was used, it was indirectly and directly stated to "harm" devil fruit users, as in luffy saying "but i'm made of rubber why does it hurt". when he went to train with Rayleigh, we got the official reveal of Haki to the MC, aka luffy, and immediately after we had haki shown as black colored to differentiate between when he is used and when he isn't.
Also just a thought but, if G4 luffy can stay like that for only a short while since he's using a LOt of haki, doesn't it mean that a G4 luffy won't be able to hold that for a lot if he uses the advanced armament since it means concentrating haki in one place which goes against him spreading it over 80% of his body?

im sorry to everyone who hates ship fags. But ive been rereading bits and bobs of one piece and isn't nami x usopp a perfect pair? They have a lot of interaction together. Both in main story and fillers.

The official viz has Kata saying that there are levels to Busoshoku. I think that's what has people confused

Attached: 0883-013.jpg (1066x1600, 387K)

Viz literally can't get the name of one of the main characters right. Quality doesn't matter, you can't argue canonicity from a translation because they're all non-canon.
Learn Japanese.

Usopp already has Kaya, and unlike Nami, she isn't a gold digging whore.

Will his past be sad?

Attached: young Kid.png (272x416, 77K)

also you are comparing english and spanish, of course there will some minor differences cause you can't translate the same thing exactly the same way in a different language but the gust is the same. However with fan translations sometimes the gist is completely off, that's why everyone is waiting for viz to be sure.

They're just close friends since they've been together for a while longer like how Zoro and Luffy are and they're both weak.

Usopp has Kaya at home waiting for him.

Im afraid I got into Zoro and nami tho mainly because yosaku and Johnny are in namis village chilling so there's an excuse for Zoro to go there in the end

So, did the Big Mom Pirates end up acquiring Germa's clone soldier technology in the end? I don't remember whether that was answered.

Is there any character in one piece who does not have a sad past?

Reminder that Kanjuro was tortured by Doflamingo because of Raizo
He was forced to betray the Alliance

fuck i forgot all about her, You're right. Sorry for the brainfart, this just seemed weird to me because the two together seem to have a lot of trust and complement each other pretty well for both comedy and comfiness. (currently my fav scene depicting this is from a filler where nami and robin are betting on usopp and franky's shooting skills.)

we don't know yet

No, life is hell, just like the real world.

Is Black abeard the boku no hero's deku of One Piece?

>Has no special power
>suddently gets op as fuck power
>gets another op power as the story goes on
>rinse and rpeat because muh special body.

Attached: Opbros.....jpg (225x225, 6K)

using zolo for sake of continuity ( retarded reason i agree) doesn't prove viz is bad. The translator is chosen by the official licensing company of op. Dilate and keep reading jaimini's retarded shit.

It's a messed up world to be fair and we're focusing on the pass of people who decided to become criminals or those who hate them with a passion so their past is gonna be messed up most times

Last time we saw Germa they were preparing to face BM with the Fishmen. We don't really know what happened to them afterwards

Luffy, Carot and Jack have a happy childhood

Villains getting bs powerups is almost always ok and even desired

If we look at armament as having three levels: blackening, cloaking, and infusion, we can track exactly how they're utilized. Blackening is basic armament that after the TS turns the users skin black to indicate that they're gonna hit you harder now. Cloaking is the "barrier armor" that's created by pushing your haki outwards to form a protective aura around your body and can be used as a shield or a ranged strike. Infusion is our new third level that has your barrier armor haki penetrate things and destroy them from the inside-out and will be capable of getting through Kaidou's scales and Big Mom's lead balloon.
I think that Katakuri's square punches are the 2nd level. We've seen that the third level is a very high-level technique that only Rayleigh was able to do on command. Katakuri is a fucking boss but I don't think he's at that level. I think the square shape of his arm when he's using the 2nd level is not really from the haki but rather his malleable devil fruit.

The event in this picture happened before luffy and chopper meets up with them. Kiku and momo knows olin but they don’t know who she is exactly or how dangerous she is so they didn’t said anything.

>Carot
Not anymore.

Attached: PEDRO NO!.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

Out of all the strawhats luffy and zoro actually have the least sad backstory. Zoro loses a close friend and from that decides to be hella strong. Luffy lost sabo (whose now back) and made a promise with shanks to become pirate king.

Out of non straw hats. I think buggy and shanks dont have sad pasts at all. Maybe buggy got traumatized thanks to his nose but thats it.

>suddently
Motherfucker planned on getting the Yami-Yami for 20 fucking years, unlike Decuck Blackbeard earned his special snowflake powers

holy shit stop with the retardation. Katakuri's square punches have nothing to do with haki but with his df. The levels thing just means people have stronger haki than other people

>>Has no special power
He gave shank a permanent scar.

It's surprising that even the official Spanish got the 100k thing wrong.

Attached: 10 mil.jpg (359x475, 116K)

Don't worry Toko, I'll make it all better

Attached: 1558685336942.jpg (198x173, 13K)

It's fine bro. It's completely normal to forget some characters in a story over 900 chapters.

I feel like it's like the Kaioken from Dragonball. Toriyama only drew the flames indicating it was active for the reader's sake, but it's technically invisible. That's why it was a shock but understandable that Goku was using it the whole time against Freeza even though we couldn't see it.

10 HOURS, 10 HOURS UNTIL MORIA'S DEATH

Attached: 1429668332386.jpg (334x290, 105K)

Op villains generates necessary nerfs and asspulls which are always a sign of bad writing

Attached: Screenshot_20190917-151703.png (1280x720, 239K)

>surprising
Spanird here, it's not really that surprising. Mangaplus spanish translations suck major ass

Attached: Bullshit detected.png (148x360, 33K)

Does a bear shit in the woods?

Kuinas gonna be alive too
Oda made Luffy and zoro so similar it's funny

I wouldnt take kata as example honestly, the dude literally created mochi out of thin air and sprung arms of haki out of it, proof that awakening is some real shit, as in pretty much can do anything, but maybe that white bubble cloak around his hands is the 2nd level of it? Wvich helped him infuse the created arms with haki

>Buggy gets a mega powerup and is actually decent at fighting.
>Somehow appears at Wano,
>Somehow clashes with kaido/big mom
>Gets credited for defeating them and becomes a marine endorsed yonko.

I cant wait for the hero academia asspull. tomura got a crazy rediculous buff that no way o my seven quirks can actually help on its own.

that white cloak is propably the way oda draws awakening cause he found it cool. Same with whitebeards bubbles

I always found it weird that in Mangaplus, the spanish translation actually shows doublepage spreads, but the English one splits them.

How is this confusing? It's no different than Zoro cutting Pica. Zoro's haki was stronger, therefore it cut Pica. And before anyone calls that lazy, just remember the entire premise of Zoro vs Mr. 1 was Zoro learning to cut steel, i.e. learning how to make his steel stronger than Mr. 1's steel.

Usopp is basically Nami's gay friend although he's not gay

>her smile and oshiruko gone
>the filename
my sides

>Luffy
He was raised without knowing either of his parents and he experienced losing his brother, Sabo. That's a pretty sad past imo.
>Carrot
Who cares about Carrot?
>Jack
We don't know his past so we can't makw any judgments. What we do know, though, is that he helped destroy a country at the age of 8. While that isn't necessarily sad, it is definitely messed up.

and a fucking fish took his entire hand, your point?

Attached: Img-1568741966070.jpg (720x869, 494K)

No. Those with the greatest wills usually have to endure the greatest trials. Smoker or Tashigi won't ever compete with Akainus ambition/haki to end piracy and that's why they're his subordinates.

Attached: e6905f6046d2ce167d355c6aa270b66f.jpg (680x794, 108K)

It may be, or may be not, not sure homie, I just find it super weird that those arms he created had were cloaked with haki hard enough to overpower luffy easily, like is it special mochi power? Or can you cloak with haki anything that you generate with your devil fruit?

Sea Kings can negate haki.

his present is already fucked up with his, seemingly only, friend transformed into a joker-like abomination and the rest of his crew, which we don't even know if they're still alive or not, scattered around in a foreign land

kidd is basically luffy if he wasn't the main character

Attached: depresssed boar.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

Sure, but i expect a yonkou-level man to be fast enough to resque luffy before the sea king even understand what is going on

Pretty much this, Blackbeard still became a pirate and went through his life on Whitebeard's ship. He didn't give up, he placed himself in the best possible place to get what he wanted, so that he was ready when the opportunity came. Then he actively pursued a position in the shichibukai so he could do the next steps in his plan.

Wasn't he the one with "the weak doesn't deserve to live" mentality? He deserves all Kaido and Orochi did to him

They'll be at the festival, surprising everyone, especially the alliance who will be shitting their pants at the unexpected reinforcements.

>Luffy manages to increase the range at which he can Haki blast to a couple meters during the fight
>Haki blasts Kaidou from a safe distance
>While he does that, Buggy slaps Kaidou's head jokingly because he called him a red nose
>Haki Blast hits Kaidou and he gets visibly hurt and starts spitting blood
>Everyone shits their pants at the power of Buggy-sama, while all the strong fighters like the Admirals who are also there recognize Luffy's strength

Attached: 1562182263914.jpg (345x383, 48K)

I feel like they're going to fix killer
It's so messed up seeing him like that

That's exactly what I fucking said you dipshit.
>I think the square shape of his arm when he's using the 2nd level is not really from the haki but rather his malleable devil fruit.
And the series has already confirmed the levels but the explanation was poor.
It's not what Katakuri did but Luffy's reaction to losing those armament standoffs. His hand swelled in a way that both he and we had never before. It means that when Luffy matched a punch with Katakuri the haki that Katakuri struck Luffy with was different. Otherwise Oda just made Luffy's hands swell up when losing a regular haki clash in a way that hasn't been seen before or since and while I'm not putting that possibility past him, it's a lot more interested to think that the author isn't just a fuckup.

>suddenly

Not sure if you can hakify anything you generate. If you touch it sure but otherwise i don't know. But i assume you can since doffy could use haki strings

I would argue characters like Dellinger or Hody don’t have sad past, but they are kinda fucked on their own way.

what a cute lesbian

Attached: 1537505416673.jpg (645x829, 71K)

>losing a perfect tomboy waifu

It's one of the most tragic things in the series

>stole it from a crewmate that, for no reason, didn't eat it immediately.

And that's about fucking it, sounds sudden to me

>Otherwise Oda just made Luffy's hands swell up when losing a regular haki clash in a way that hasn't been seen before or since
Obviously a gag you fucking retard

>His crew are a shining light
>"B-B-BUGGY SAMA! YOU ARE THE BEST!"
>Mr 3 is just dumbstruck.

Can any girls here please post a picture of your hands I'm so close

Playing the long con for 20 years sounds sudden to you?

Attached: 1486164634151.png (602x648, 279K)

>discord emotes
Fucking dilate with a knife you worthless scum

Attached: 1553678549699.png (375x385, 9K)

ZEHAHAHAHA, MORIA!

Attached: ZEHAHAHAHA.gif (500x288, 392K)

>there are levels to haki
>omg level 1 2 3 and 4 confirmed
no it just means people with better mastery have stronger armament retards. What is wrong with this fandom

>for no reason
Eating a DF is a gamble user, Thatch didn't know what he had in his hands

>Otherwise Oda just made Luffy's hands swell up
Dude, that's like a staple of visual comedy when you hurt your hands.

You mean the same face gag oda made usopp use to beat sugar? which happened to be a key aspect of the story.

>reverie chapter
im hyped as fuck

Attached: 1551282101997.jpg (171x295, 12K)

>There are levels to Haki
>Levels
>Levely
>Level Y
>It doesn't go in numerical order but alphabetical
WHAT DOES IT MEAN

Attached: 1566620928722.png (500x729, 222K)

>He deserves all Kaido and Orochi did to him
they're pirates, not fucking saints: bege also kills for fun and if something happened to chiffon, or even worse pez, i'd certainly feel for his character too regardless of the fact that he's my favourite member of the worst generation

Shanks said what happened with BB was not an accident. He even compared the ‘pain’ of both injuries.

Source?

Attached: soychopper.jpg (146x327, 46K)

one nami with no emotes for you, sir

Attached: 1551997178466.jpg (750x900, 342K)

I think because of how one piece is written in such a way that it rewards people who connect dots early that everyone is trying real hard to predict anything hat is slightly plausible, no matter how dumb it sounds.

My point is black beard did what mihawk couldn’t so black beard has some special power even before yami yami no mi. Probably advance haki. As for the sea king, I got nothing.

Just you wait until the sad backstory, faggot, then you'll eat crow.

Sure I guess.

Attached: IMG_20190917_194941_HHT.jpg (3120x4160, 1.5M)

she's only lesbian with minks

I guess so, it would be pretty miserable if a yonkou's second in command only had the basic armament, Even if he had future glimpses, it doesn't mean shit if he's fighting strength is weak, so he probably knows how to use that 2nd level.
It would be pretty meaningless if he didn't knowing that the number of opponents actually strong in the NW can be numbeed in the 30-40s

>girls
O-Kiku, is that you?

Jesus christ imagine this on your dick.

Attached: 1568331194898.png (265x239, 67K)

Knowing what we know now, who says he didn't eat it? It might not have made a difference to Blackbeard. With all that time Blackbeard spent preparing himself to be in the best place for his goal, he may well have already known how to take fruits from someone after they eat them.

WTF...opsisters why are we posting our hands now...

Bellamy was a noble with a cushy life before becomimg a pirate.

Kata definitely had stronger haki than regular Luffy and snakeman Luffy.

Live by the sword, die by the sword

Attached: 0594-013.jpg (1066x1600, 496K)

opbros...why am i getting such a hard on for this hand in particular...

Is this a Jojo joke?

Hopefully we see the big mom pirates this chapter interact with the beast pirates. Though I can't believe that katakuri and cracker are out of commission still for now.

he's just a jobber who challenged kaido, got his ass handed to him, tortured, lost his companions and now he wanna escape from there like the little bitch he is, all this chad-play for nothing, pathetic, and people say he's the whitebeard of luffy lmao

>who challenged kaido
Actually Apoo pulled a fast one on him leading Kaido to his home base

katakuri needs to keep totland safe

why could momo order zunisha? It can't be voice of all things cause luffy has it and he could just hear it.

How do you think Blackbeard's childhood life was like?
>ZEHAHAHAHAHAHA, SO YOU TOOK THE LAST CHOCOLATE PUDDING, HUH ZACK?
>ZEHAHAHAHA, IT WAS ME WHO STOLE EVERYONE'S TRADING CARDS
>THAT'S RIGHT, I WAS HIDING BEHIND THOSE BOXES WHILE YOU ALL PLAYED DODGEBALL, NOW I CAN COME IN TO CLAME THE WIN ZEHAHAHAHA

Attached: Marshall_D._Teach_Anime_Infobox.png (1280x1263, 1.39M)

>Is this a Jojo joke?
IS THIS A JOJO REFERENCE HAHA GUYS SEE I WATCH THIS MAINSTREAM SHIT IM SO FUNNY

Attached: kill yourself.jpg (500x500, 51K)

Why does he have a stupid epithet?
"Captain" is lame

yeah and he challenged him to a fight after that didn't he?

Well he didn't have much of a choice, it was being a bitch or try

It probably has to do with his bloodline since
>Nippon banzai

do you have the sauce for pic related? google, yandex and saucenao give me nothin'

There's no need to be upset

Attached: 1496934064162.gif (499x341, 1.01M)

actually its more like, being a bitch now or being a bitch later

post more but this time make your hand into a handjob position next.

>o-lin will never come back
she was like a comfy gradma, fug

Why do people act like haki is any form of defense against a bite from a sea king's mouth? Haki needs to be extra tough just to stand up against normal slashing moves, but a bite is two conjoined sharp bits helping to push the squishy bit into each other with great force, and a sea king's bite is massive. There are things for which no amount of toughness can account, and Shanks is visibly simpler in the past. I guess living in a fantasy world gives Shanks some leeway, but you can't say it isn't at least a little bit more realistic. As for avoiding the bite, he was in the water, clutching a little boy while fearing for the boy's life. Even Kenbunshoku as sharp as we've ever seen it get wouldn't be likely to help much.

>Murder people for being weak and murder innocent civilians because he's an edgelord
>Kaido and Orochi toy with his crew after defeating him
>"NOOOOOO WTF YOU CANT TOUCH MUH NAKAMA "
Kek

Are both Big Mam & Kaidou going down this arc?
How?

Attached: Mindfuck.jpg (320x240, 7K)

Doffy and Bon Clay escape from Impel Down soon

Attached: 20190917_200431.jpg (284x405, 64K)

kidd lost his arm during a confrontation with shanks, right? can't wait to watch that flashback.

luffy couldn't guard against against a shitter's jaws like hody's with haki so you are correct

Definatly

Attached: IMG_20190917_210621.jpg (3779x2128, 449K)

We'll probably get a flashback, doesn't look like it was great for him.

Attached: Sadbeard.png (756x803, 306K)

nah bm isn't. She will stall the navy for strawhats when they both try to escape. The shitstorm if both went down would be insane

Law is also murderer
He sends 100 pirate hearts to the marine
He kills Hawkins

yes the GREEN BVLL will come to wano and rape them with one hand

> ahhhhhhh yamero i'm your son

If you've ever read the Loguetown novel there's material that Oda cut from Loguetown arc manga so that he could enter the Grand Line at chapter 100. There's this one very interesting scene where a fortune-teller who reads people's faces reveals to Luffy that he has the 'Sign of King's Ambition' or 覇王の相.

This is interesting because in Japanese fortune-telling there is the 'Sign of the Emperor' or 帝王の相 and the other palm-reading sign most commonly known as the 'Line of King's Ambition' or 覇王線.

The latter two is specifically meant for palm-reading. This means the former term was probably made just for that scene.

Fucking Goda.

Attached: b49d35b7192b756825ede433d32f2f70fe62b548_hq.jpg (640x640, 52K)

>no reason
why won't you wait until you can identify the fruit in the DF book? otherwise you can end up with the jacket jacket fruit or some shit like that

>be Kid
>Keep talking how you gonna take a lead over others and how you wanna take down a yonjou and what else
>face Kaidou
>get bitched by him
>lose your crew
>try to escape wano instead of avenging them and fight Kaido to restore your honor

>be Law
>be a chad
>Stay in dressrosa and give your faith to luffy, if he wins good, if he loses you die with him
>be a bro

Proven, Law is the whitebeard of luffy

sorry, I don't.

Attached: 1537080780404.jpg (1920x1080, 180K)

Here you go.Also,since I don't get to post hand pictures often,do any of you know a person with short pinky fingers?My friends recently pointed out that minę is shorter than it should be(at least compared to them and my family members,girls too) and it's been botherong me ever since

>She sees my dick

Shanks used all his Haki up to both see into the future to sense Luffy's plight and to move across an entire island into the ocean to save him, leaving him vulnerable

Luffy and Chopper both think Big Mom getting captured by Kaido means she won't be a threat to them. They assume Big Mom is still in prison.

Law is a murderer
He kills Hawkins!

Oops,forgot it.

Attached: IMG_20190917_200747.jpg (3120x4160, 1.6M)

Do something One Piece related with your hands instead of being off-topic by jo-ing coomers, tranny.

Attached: 1567889183368.jpg (613x1278, 78K)

read this:

Oda started a trend with Doffy of giving the central villain an actual backstory rather than giving them a throwaway comment about how their spirits got crushed decades ago (Moria and Crocodile). It would be unfair for Big Mom to get a flashback and not the other Yonko, I think we can expect one with Kaidou and an even more profound and intense one for Blackbeard

GOOD LORD I'M CLOSE

Attached: 1562672399484.jpg (1280x1046, 115K)

That's a chubby hand

Attention whoring is against the rules

What the fuck is going on in this thread?

Attached: 2403469e12810bca284243ff16ff2bed.jpg (736x700, 104K)

what an opsister...giving your fellow opbros when asked...what a stacy.

>Vivi is against trannies
Not very inclusive, uh

Nobody can travel a couple of dozen miles in a blink in One Piece

Hawkins is alive

Attached: Law.png (871x448, 216K)

Because fuck animeonlys

Report then post non-3DPG

Attached: 1568650192926.jpg (600x338, 43K)

>kizaru
>300000 Km/s

Haki was part of the series from the beginning everybody already knows this

Hawkins? More like Sucks-Cock-ins

So what's Yea Forums's consensus on how Big Mom will end up after this arc. She can't possibly get a third arc when Kaido's only getting one. Right?

Attached: bigmom.png (451x460, 375K)

>Yea Forums
Fuck. I had Pirate Warriors on the brain

Attached: 1496500809152.png (720x798, 268K)

>So what's Yea Forums's consensus

Attached: samurai jack can't believe this shit either.png (189x183, 65K)

Attached: Crush.gif (640x348, 1.71M)

Kizaru doesn't use his fruit a tenth as well as he should

What the fuck IS Kata doing there?

>Yea Forums

Attached: 1519778456100.png (480x610, 408K)

Ignoring the Yea Forums shit i legit thini that she'll either die or retire, and spend the rest of her days with Tama. Katakuri will take over he position as Yonko

to be frank, he may be able to move at that speed but there is no telling if his brain can comprehend moving as such a speed for him to maneuvre, he could completely lose control

Katakuri would inevitably give the crew over to Luffy

Can any boys here post a picture of your ass?

>Katakuri would give his siblings lifes to Luffy
Are you some kind of special?

Attached: 1455466717843.png (518x559, 155K)

They'd join the fleet is what I'm talking about

Attached: Butt.jpg (347x720, 188K)

>haoshoku user
>jobber

Kid is Oda's Vegeta, he's going to deliver sooner or later

>Kid is Oda's Vegeta
So a jobber then?

>Kid
>Vegeta
t. Kidd
You're Oda's Yamcha you little cuck.

Attached: that_gay_shit.png (869x877, 723K)

No he wouldnt

t. Brulee

>He is Luffy's Vegeta.
Yes a jobber it is then, thanks for the further confirmation.

Hello

Attached: Hi.jpg (1900x1080, 713K)

>He sends 100 pirate hearts to the marine
This is a good deed technically
Law's objectively a shitty pirate and a more competent marine than most of the marines we've seen throughout the series

Anyone feel like the past couple chapters have been rushed? There's just so much dialogue, information, characters, flashbacks, flashforwards....I honestly had to re-read pages just to understand what was happening. I don't mind, I didn't feel like being bothered by that stuff anyway, but it's noticeable.

Oda is definitely picking up the pace, but I believe that it's for the best.

>murderer
>He sends 100 pirate hearts to the marine
Did you forget how his powers work?

Boa is also a CoC user, and she hasn't been doing much with it, in fact Oda hasn't even shown her using it despite confirming she has it. CoC is meaningless so far till its full capabilities are revealed and it starts to get used for more than staredowns.

Why does Vergo want to be named Vergo-san?

Attached: Vergo.jpg (800x1176, 203K)

>There's just so much dialogue, information, characters, flashbacks, flashforwards...
The series has been like this for a while now, there's an extremely distinct difference between the way he panelled and presented info earlier on in the series and how he does it now. Feels like Oda's editor isn't as strict on him as what used to be the case, for better or worse.

It's either that or we get a million little shits going
>nothing happens: the chapter

fishman penis, this explains the fact robin was attracted to him from the start.

When the fuck are Nami, Chopper, Robin, Franky, and Brook going to start using haki? The Big Five can't carry them forever. Even the jobbers in other Yonkou crews use haki. Since Luffy has such a small crew, every member should be a monster in the own right.

Calling a character "the Vegeta" isn't that great of a compliment, but regardless I'd say Law fits the bill better than Kidd does.

I agree. I think his editor told him to hurry up due to complaints and time restraints. I can feel the difference in Wano's beginning and now

Its the equivalent of somebody saying "Thats Mr. ____ to you" to somebody they have authority over.

Nah oda just includes in the manga anything he thniks readers will find interesting. Showing characters reunite for the 10th time in the same arc is definitely not interesting so good on him

Law is the Sasuke of One Piece, Kid is the Vegeta.

Who is the Zoro of One Piece?

"Jobbers" from the other crews are designated fighters, Nami and the others are support to clean out the masses, and now that Oda is pulling more and more alliances he will never feel the need to boost the base crew members beyong Luffy, Zero and maybe Sanji.

His family is his treasure, and he has the will of a king, he would never hand over his crew to their greatest enemy

>tranny luffy.
WHAT THE FUCK???!! Japan got pozzed...
i'm just shitposting, you fags.

Sanji

Sanji

And yet he was glad to hear that Luffy got awat. The crew can't survive as a Yonkou without BM. They'd probably end up in Luffy's fleet

Nami and Robin are just there for eyecandy
Oda doesn't care about Chopper or Franky
Brook has always known Armament Haki, he only uses it on his hair though

Spandam, Sterry, Charlos, ...

>he will never feel the need to boost the base crew members beyong Luffy, Zero and maybe Sanji.
I simply don't agree. Luffy wants to be the pirate king, and he expects the best of the best from his crew. Plus, they're the main characters. Oda obviously has some affinity for them.

Wano is very convoluted, but instead of being convoluted and trying to get you to understand, like dressrosa did, Wano simply dumps the facts and proceeds to the juicy bits. I think this is the proper way to write the rest of one piece at this point, as manga chapters are too limiting with how much he still needs to write.

The arc is not even half way done and it's already longer than fishman island, he's not rushing shit, he just picks what not to tell the audience right away.

We do not know anything about Capone's childhood ...

I'm not sure about Grand Fleet, but Katakuri and Luffy will definitely be allies once he takes over

>And yet he was glad to hear that Luffy got awat
How is that relevant?
>The crew can't survive as a Yonkou without BM
They are still a Yonko level crew, they could easily survive without her, unless another Yonko or the marines invaded

agree and disagree. I don't see anything in the latest chapter that needed to be elaborated more. Like what show 10 panels of franky building or what? Also the strategy meeting was offpaneled for obvious reason. Instead of draging through 8 days this was better.

>they could easily survive without her
Perspero didn't seem to think so. Remember that Bege's whole plan was to watch the crew fall apart once they lost their captain

"Jobbers" from the other crews are designated fighters
And strawhat aren't? They all fight big names when needed, I don't remember Nami or Chopper waiting in Water Seven while the monster trio went to save Robin. This excuse never worked

Zorojuro

Attached: Ronin-san.jpg (224x272, 22K)

>Let's off-panel everything becasue it's not vital for the plot
Then I guess we can off-panel Onigashima battle and end the manga in 20 chapters

>Perspero didn't seem to think so
The same Perospero that rushed to get the captain position when they though big mom was dead
>Bege's whole plan was to watch the crew fall apart once they lost their captain
Hs underestimates Katakuri. There is no way that someone like him, who is also a CoC user, would allow the crew to fall apart

>I simply don't agree. Luffy wants to be the pirate king, and he expects the best of the best from his crew
Luffy expects the best from his crew but he never expected them to be all great fighters, have you forgotten his speech all the way back against Arlong? Luffy wants friends to do what he could never be good at, while he will always burden himself with being their steadfast hope and strenght, Luffy is placing the role of the fighter solely on himself, the other crewmembers having fight abilties was never demanded of them, just welcomed if that happen to have some.

Luffy only brought Zoro along based on his fighting abilties, Luffy wanted a champion in his crew.

>Hs underestimates Katakuri. There is no way that someone like him, who is also a CoC user, would allow the crew to fall apart
They would immediately be targeted by the Marines or BB.

Who said capone?

I want to breed with Carrot!

Attached: 1565721989917.png (800x1120, 540K)

I literally said that they would be fine UNLESS that happened

>act three starts with everyone daed or dieing on the battlefield

And that would be certain to happen.

Nami and Chopper aren't designated fighters, Luffy brought a navigator and a medic, those two just happened to pull their weight along the way, also funny you mentioned something as far back as Ennies Lobby, that's pretty much the last time Nami had a solo fight.

Sure buddy just don't cry when the pace slows down again.

You overestimate Katakuri. The guy is roughly Luffy's level... at 48. He's nowhere near Yonko power, never will be. Hell, Jack has more chances than him to be Yonko.

"designated fighters" don't make sense. They're fighters or they are not. If you want actual non-fighters look at Whitebeard nurses

Kizaru can assassinate blackbeard.

>blackbeard doesn't have impenetrable skin
>Light has a speed of 300000 Km/s
>light isn't affected by earth's gravity -> can fly above the sea to cross it.

>kizaru can travel to blackbeard's place at the speed of light and pierce his brain
>BB's CoO won't be able to detect him in time. kizaru's too fast.

BB is now long dead and kizaru can make his escape after doing this, he's so fucking fast nobody around would even know what happened.

Attached: Op cunt.jpg (480x800, 80K)

Nothing is certain. I cant imagine why the marines would start a war against totland, and Blackbeard is not unreasonable, he would invade just to get the red poneglyph then get out, or Karakuri could just give it to him since its not valuable to him

>light isn't affected by earth's gravity
I get what you're saying but you're wrong.

Chapter 3:
-Alliance invades, ''shock entrance''
-Orochi reveals he was waiting for them, Big Mom and her crew appear
-Alliance is surrounded, Luffy beaten, someone dies
-flashback to Oden
-big Oden revelation at the end of the flashback, arc ends

>I cant imagine why the marines would start a war against totland,
It's a kingdom of pirates

>Blackbeard is not unreasonable, he would invade just to get the red poneglyph then get out, or Karakuri could just give it to him since its not valuable to him
Remember that this is the guy who attacked the Revolutionary army. He'd invade Totland to gain its resources as well as pick off any DF users he thinks could be of use to his crew

the problem is that Kizaru is completely unmotivated and won't do shit unless directly told to by the folks in charge.
If he was like Akainu the series would be over already

>big Oden revelation at the end of the flashback, arc ends
?

Attached: act.png (500x385, 141K)

Wut

Foxy can assassinate Kizaru

I fucking hate Law!

>"designated fighters" don't make sense
It does make sense, they are characters whose main purpose is to fight, Luffy placed himself on the role of Captain that is on the front lines instead of just telling others what to do, and he brought Zoro along because his fighting abilities and ambition impressed him, the remaining crewmembers have roles other than fighting expected out of them, the fact they have fighting abilties is a bonus.

Fuck off Shinobu, you traitor.

>Chapter 3
I think you're off mark for a couple of hundred chapters there buddy

Guy was Luffy's equal back at Udon and even got the same eating quirk, he's also the only worst gen to have another supernova under him (sans Luffy) and according to Hawkins it would be impossible for Kaidou to break his spirit, Oda do like him, jobbing to Kaidou is more than expected even if he was stronger than G4 Luffy, that's why my bets are on a Luffy/Kid/Law vs Kaidou for the final fight this arc

I read "Alien invades" and I like it.

Fake

My point still stands since the affect isnt that noticable

48 is not too old, WB was in his peak when he was 52 yo
>It's a kingdom of pirates
Yes, and it would require a marineford level war to destroy it and a bunch of civilians would be killed, its a waste of resources and they would gain nothing from it
>Remember that this is the guy who attacked the Revolutionary army
Because he wanted their weapons, something they would obviously not give, plus how his interaction with Dragon went, but he was reasonable with Ace for example

Being old is basically a superpower in manga

>Yes, and it would require a marineford level war to destroy it and a bunch of civilians would be killed, its a waste of resources and they would gain nothing from it
Most of the damage at Marineford was done by WB. The commanders got smoked by the admirals. Plus you implied that Akainu would give a fuck about civilian casualties

>Because he wanted their weapons, something they would obviously not give, plus how his interaction with Dragon went, but he was reasonable with Ace for example
Totland has tons of weapons and shit that could be of use to BB such as the various DFs in BM's crew

Vergo was cool, was really surprised that Oda just killed him off like that

He was presented to be a master of Haki but it looks like his Haki use was only above average

Peak age in One Piece is something like 55 to 65

It feels like its speeding up but in reality its more or less wrapping up story lines of act 2. Take into consideration that we had plenty of chapters of build up to establish characters and wano itself and once we went from point A to B all that was left was to fill in the gaps so of course the pacing was faster because it.

>Most of the damage at Marineford was done by WB. The commanders got smoked by the admirals
Doesn't change the fact that it would require a large scale war that woud give them nothing in return
>Plus you implied that Akainu would give a fuck about civilian casualties
If the marines invaded then it wouldnt be Akainu in the frontlines
>Totland has tons of weapons and shit that could be of use to BB such as the various DFs in BM's crew
Again BB's main desire would be red poneglyph, and yeah he might want a war just for the DFs, but it could go either way

I have no fucking idea what it is about, but Oden has been hugely hyped. Went to Raftel with Roger, super-stronk swords that injured Kaido, Conqueror's haki.

So we'll get why Orochi betrayed him (probably envy) plus something relevant to the overall story of the SH quest to Raftel. I'm not sure if it was told that Kaido killed him because he didn't want to reveal details about Raftel, which we obviously won't get either but we'll still get a big reveal.

SPOILERS REAL FUCKING SOON LADS

Attached: 1556902441345.gif (500x354, 89K)

>Doesn't change the fact that it would require a large scale war that woud give them nothing in return
Getting rid of billions of bounties worth of dangerous pirates
>If the marines invaded then it wouldnt be Akainu in the frontlines
Kizaru is more than enough for anyone in that crew
>Again BB's main desire would be red poneglyph, and yeah he might want a war just for the DFs, but it could go either way
They would get steamrolled without BM about as easily as Marco was

>arc ends

>Yea Forums is one person
I never complained about the pacing of Wano, actually my main complaint of the arc is Oda off-panelling so many stuff

Everytime I see that kaidos face I want to befriend him

Third arc is supposed to be the arc of a tragedy in kabuki theatre, so we'll get the tragedy of Oden and why he was so important. The arc will end bad.

AAAAAAAHHHHHH GIVE ME SPOILERS AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

oh my fucking god, user

He didn't offpanel anything. He took his time to do a very good build up. What was off paneled?

Where the fuck did I read that Oden was boiled alive

Attached: Waiting for spoilers.gif (450x222, 746K)

>muh fights

We won't get an Oden flashback. He will stay silhouetted like the faggot he is.
Even after we get a full picture of Roger's crew, Oden will be the only one as a silhouette.

It's a japanese pun i think, not actually boiled to death.

>Getting rid of billions of bounties worth of dangerous pirates
That by itself is not enough of a reason, or else every super nova would be in Impel down by now. The only reason they decided to face WB was because they had the territorial advantage and because they couldnt ignore Ace's bloodline. A war on such scale is requires too much
>Kizaru is more than enough for anyone in that crew
In a 1v1, sure, but wars a rarely like that
>They would get steamrolled without BM about as easily as Marco was
BB had to fight Marco, but Katakuri is a whole other deal, of he can get the red poneglyph without wasting resources then im sure he would

Yes

If Oda doesnt let A LOT of people (and no literally whos) die in the war he is a hack and OP is a joke. He cant even let someone die unless its off paneling.

Attached: 1501072620601.png (800x587, 407K)

>Characters magically teleporting around Wano is totally fine guys, stop thinking!

Did you forget the open willingness pirates showed in invading WB's territory once he was dead?

Could Doffy defeat Magellan?

Yeah let's have 10 extra chapters to have 100 characters sight see wano. Brainlet

But Yasuie and Pedro died on panel

This is the chapter it gets confirmed

Attached: 1568247515783.png (750x385, 32K)

But which one is wearing the Road Poneglyph wig?

Fuckin KEK

I can't even imagine what the reaction would be to this

>BB had to fight Marco, but Katakuri is a whole other deal, of he can get the red poneglyph without wasting resources then im sure he would
Ahahahahaha. He's weaker than current Luffy.

Shanks, but it's not a wig. It's his hair.
Here? More shitposting than we'll ever see. Anywhere else? Who knows, who cares.

based avatar nigger

Attached: Snoop_Chopper.jpg (601x600, 142K)

and what do you think those marines did to the hearts?

>”Is the the crew made up of race traitors?”

Attached: 684477B4-D41A-41C3-A9D5-E213374F3D10.jpg (1473x828, 572K)

I don't understand

Why not? I'm not some ADHD riddled generation Z kid. One Piece used to show characters travelling, like in Alabasta and Skypiea.

Japs and others have a dumb theory that there are 2 Shanks. Oda was even asked about this. Plus, the meme about Shanks' hair being a road poneglyph

Full summary soon

Attached: ur81949rndo205ifnskwpp2tfksp.png (312x324, 52K)

I'll take a pound of spoilers

Attached: nuts.png (637x385, 313K)

Two shanks..what the fuck. Please explain to me how they came up with this theory

Because there was no one protecting it, big part of BM's army is still on Totland
I doubt that

Oda forgot to draw his scars in a couple panels.

yeah its the sabaody arc, what about it

isn't this from sabaody?

You think you can fool me?

I remember when this chapter came out. I liked it

I seriously hope that the japs are trolling cause thats hilarious LMFAO

Can't fool me user. You think I'd just forget one of the most based introductions ever in OP?

Attached: carrot hype.gif (499x281, 1.06M)

there have been waaay dumber fan theories in the past

Attached: nt4c1kknkf211.jpg (750x586, 85K)

First spoiler pic just got posted

Attached: spoiler pic.png (400x367, 216K)

that's not a real spoiler?

I can't believe Bobbin is the traitor...

It’s out.
jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/one-piece-2/en/0/956/page/1

HE LIVES

Woah user, you got me.

Damn, it's real

!

Attached: hope.png (401x226, 113K)

yeah, I'm thinking this is a doctored image

SW was the first truly retarded fandom

Attached: 1515307970372.png (719x1124, 123K)

It's going to be 18 straight pages of Aladine & Praline having hardcore underwater sex, and nothing else

Attached: 1568295649600.png (294x275, 246K)

Sanji is cute

Fish don't even have sex. The females shit out their eggs, and the males then shit out their sperm on them.

but they're fishmen/fishwoman, not fish

It's true.

Attached: 1458597129254.jpg (662x736, 199K)

Attached: Tea Party.png (1565x1069, 2.29M)

This will be something someone asks about and gets an answer for in SBS eventually I bet

bros..

I don't think we'll get a proper update on what happened at Levelly until after Wano's over. Maybe we'll cut to a face reveal for Green Bull and a few other minor things but it won't take up an entire chapter

Kino

>Katakuri will take over he position as Yonko
Lol no. If anything Big Mom retiring would just consolidate Luffy on the Yonko, but I actually think both she and Kaido will go down and between that and the Shichibukai being abolished the whole power system will go into chaos.

>That Judge
lol he thought he had friends

Attached: BM.png (259x347, 33K)

I'm hyped!

Attached: Español.jpg (1080x1024, 409K)

BM retiring doesnt mean Katakuri wont take over, plus Luffy becoming a yonko by defeating Kaido seems like a much more realistic sceneario since its the whole reason he waa training

Stop it my dick

Since no most of us aside that one user saw the Killer reveal coming I guess Oda will takes us for a ride for this one

If Jinbe doesnt appear will be pissed

we're gonna get denjiro reveal aren't we
who is he anons, place your bets

AAAAAAAAAAAAA I NEED IT FUUUUUUUUUCK

Attached: Oni aaaaa.png (192x115, 26K)

I hope this isn't Kyoshiro = Denjiro

>mfw thinking about Brulee's big tits

Attached: dood.png (194x277, 80K)

Imagine the sex

Scopper Gaban

>Shanks hair is a poneglyph is really happening

Anti-Kinemonfag-fags BTFO

Killer isn't just Kamazou, he's also the witching hour boy because his psyche was so broken by the smile he developed a split personality.

He's alive!

>BM retiring doesnt mean Katakuri wont take over
Kataruki could take over the crew yes, but that wouldn't mean he would get the same respect from the world that she does, and a lot of the non-blood related members that are in just because they fear BM would probably bail on him.

>Scopper Gaban
The biggest meme character in the entire series, no one cares about that nobody

It would be rough, hot, and plentiful.

god dammit I want to FUCK the bun

You guys know that the spanish translator is paid by Shueisha to say this?

>O MY NUMBERS

It doesn't kill you to get excited from time to time user

I'm surprised he can tweet stuff like that.

Well wouldn't be hard to one-up that shitty reveal

(you)

t.Killerfag assmad his boy got raped

All those shounen bnha, bc and huntertards who think that 40+ years old is waaay over peak and believe that 20 is peak, proves their low IQ, in OP universe peak is obly attained after the 40s or 50s when people finally get enough experience and fighting, anything before that is fledgling level, hell even gold roger was always protrayed strong in his 40s-50s, yonkou are all old, admirals too. Thinking that peak is 20-30 is the biggest mistake ypu retards

I bet you're one of the anons who insisted it wasn't only to get BTFO the very next day

I want to give Katakuri a nice warm bed to sleep on

Attached: K.png (1066x535, 466K)

Everyone reading both knows One Piece can never compete with HxH why cry about it retard?

Attached: 1557183973499.jpg (1500x892, 612K)

Who the fuck are all those fags on the bottom?

>facial expressions
>Conveys every single thing that happens in the chapter with giant walls of redundant text

Attached: USO.png (197x327, 41K)

Top is objectively better than the traced bottom. What are you trying to prove?
Also call me when HxH has more than one good arc lol

Good god look at these perfect facial expressions, you can almost read their redundant and unnecessary thoughts through their simple yet elegant expressions.

Attached: 1542381049893.jpg (1080x2029, 480K)

You're right, HxH is more akin to Naruto/Bleach

I like doing these
1. Miss Doublefinger
2. Bonney
3. Madame Shirley
4. Monet
5. Robin
6. Hancock
7. Baby 5
8. Nami
9. Hina
10. Rebecca
11. Tashigi
12. Viola
13. Perona
14. Vivi
15. Shakky
16. Cindry
17. Kalifa
18. Makino
19. Nojiko
20. Cabbage
21. Ivankov
22. Marguerite
23. Camie
24. Shirahoshi
25. Conis
26. Otohime
27. Kaya
28. Porche

Not relevant since he already beat her.
kek

New record soon?

Attached: disk defrag.jpg (1315x584, 194K)

Rent free

That's now how you use that meme.

You seem upset.

Attached: 1565774697152.png (1302x276, 78K)

No one who uses it uses it correctly anymore. It's kind of sad.

not*

>wan pisser is a 3rd worlder
Not surprised

Yes it is, it changed into the "i was pretending to be retarded" replacement a while ago.

hxh returns from hiatus soon and is much better than current one piece right now so some OP-only babies are shitting their pants

Attached: 1467201990583.png (199x276, 38K)

what is the manga at the bottom? has it ended yet, if not, is it weekly or montly?

Samefag
Even OPcucks admit HxH is way better than OP in every criteria

They will reveal the traitor

Hmm, way beyond upset.

Attached: hunter-x-hunter-3043225.jpg (800x1114, 241K)

>hunterfriend is here
Cool, you can enjoy this upcoming chapter with us!

Attached: Loofay.jpg (1080x741, 283K)

>hxh returns from hiatus soon
lol
>and is much better than current one piece right now
in your dreams maybe lol

>S-samefag, please don't bully me!
Back to hiatus hell with you.

Attached: 1a1c38398316c9365bbbd9152e49511c.png (463x219, 9K)

based friendly user

Sauron is Oden from the future.

Don't need your permission. OPthreads and OPtards asses belongs to Hunterchads.

What time did we get spoilers last week?

Attached: toko annoying.png (703x530, 564K)

What belongings do HxHfags have? You guys don't even have a release schendule

Why isn't this faggot telling us what it is if he has read it

>HxH is more akin to Naruto/Bleach
HxH's arc climax is rarely about the protag fighting. In Yorkshin for example, the climax is the hostage situation, and it is resolved without a battle. In Yorkshin, Gon has not one single real fight (only being outclassed and not retaliating after one hit). In CA arc, Humanity beats the ants with a poisonous nuke. in Election arc, the climax is a democratic election.Etc

Then, after Gon's story reached a climax, Togashi let him lose his nen. This is not a problem since the manga is not about fighting or even Gon himself, so it move on with Kurapikka as MC. For example, are these nen beasts and bodyguards Kurapika is facing right now in the manga stronger than Uvo, an adversary he already defeated? No, they aren’t. but Kurapika now is in a situation that is more complex and dangerous in a different way, in which he needs to navigate and it cannot be resolved simply by him fighting the 4th Prince or whatever.

This honestly is maybe the biggest reason why I like hxh so much and why I became a Hunterchad. I used to be an OPfag but I got bored with the repetitive, formulaic arcs of OP.

This.

Attached: 1555577490132.png (786x999, 304K)

Because he's an official translator and most probably doesn't want to lose his job

Yeah, why doesn't he just break his NDA and get fired?

What are you guys mumnling about?

Attached: kaido7.png (335x358, 73K)

>Kurapika is facing right now in the manga stronger than Uvo, an adversary he already defeated? No, they aren’t
Actually yes, Bateman is more of a special snoflake that Uvogin ever was

Based hunterbro

Attached: 1554754497926.jpg (640x640, 106K)

>This
But I'm an OPchad beating other OPchad. Don't "This" me, Huntard.

Man been a while since I saw you hunterchads, here I thought SnKfags stole your schtick

Attached: 2f5838a919ab5814bf47d7b395a0d62e.png (124x296, 38K)

a little later than usual, like eleven hours from now

>implying Tse is weaker than Uvogin
nigger can see the future and is a prodigy with nen unlike what we've ever seen

Redpill on what the fuck is wrong with this series

Attached: hxh.png (1342x114, 17K)

O MY BACK PROBLEM

It's the intermission, so it could be 2 things
>Levery reveal: green bull? lore dump?
>Something else. Last time it was Moria, who should show up in act 4. So possibly dealing with reenforcements. Maybe Fleet related or Nekomamushi group. Big reveal on why Neko was stalled? Weevil power reveal? Surprise guest?

Monetbros...

How the fuck am I suposed to know who some random faggot it. Eceleb faggots

>Levery
please, stop...

Attached: 1567052269900.gif (400x300, 83K)

>How the fuck am I suposed to know who some random faggot it.
By reading this thread

>Eceleb faggots
An official translator is not an E-celeb retard

Kurapika needs to navigate a complex web of subterfuge, it's more dangerous due to the complexity of the whole situation on the ship which has rules and consequences to those who break these rules, and Kurapika has to find his way about them while not drawing the ire of the Royal Army of a budding superpower. None of the adversaries are physically stronger than Uvo, but it is more dangerous in a different way. It's a more mature style of storytelling compared to how Oda just ramps up the powerlevels linearly.

Attached: 1509086211233.png (139x96, 10K)

Revely

togashi has the same hiatus disease miura's got.

Attached: angery chocolatier.png (199x220, 31K)

>Oda and Togashi are the only members of the old guard that are left
Jump will die for me once they're gone

Attached: 1511054131671.png (570x647, 246K)

You don't have to be like that. It must be hard waiting months for Togashi to put out content. I can't even handle Oda taking a break for a week, so I couldn't possibly imagine how you guys feel. At least with this upcoming chapter of One Piece, you'll at least have something to enjoy. So just chill with us hunterfriend. Spoilers will be out soon.

Attached: ルフィ.jpg (1080x776, 409K)

Larval-y

What is it?

Attached: Monet.(ONE.PIECE).full.2388483.png (1200x1600, 2.62M)

Chalrotte Pudding

Attached: FUCK THE BEASTS PIRATES.png (147x149, 27K)

I'm surprised that mumblefags are allowed to use their mom's boyfriend's computer without asking for permission

*Chalrotte Pulin

First Kaido's appearance

Attached: 1486312054977.png (1224x1750, 1.86M)

Dragon quest.

>current HxH
Since when?

You need the Gold HxH Pass

take it

Attached: 32913380_p2.jpg (512x800, 108K)

oda doesn't want to be called the "whitebeard" of shonen jump but i don't know how he can deny his legendary status, at this point

Attached: pops dying.png (411x442, 402K)

Rubber-y

Was there ANYONE out there who thought 956 would be bad? It's an interlude chapter. If so, show yourself.

>Hunterchads
youtube.com/watch?v=pUDUK-yvwQs&t=148s

i don't understand why we even need the validiation of some of the people's screencaps posted here

Madre mía macho.

Hory Rand Maly Geoise

Sauron-y

I know le ebin meme Yea Forums console wars between shonen series are very popular around here but can you retards shut up even if it's for a second

Attached: Sen.png (686x197, 145K)

Attached: holy fuck shut up aaaaaa.png (227x288, 33K)

I would've agreed with you if Wano was still in the 910s or 930s. However, we've had a lot of amazing chapters since then. I enjoy current HxH but I don't find it comparable to Chimera Ant HxH.

Laugh Tale

Cope. Kneel

Any word on new chapters yet?

nah, laugh tale is fine to me

Attached: who the hell do you think you are pudding.png (615x556, 541K)

>All this deleted posts
>Literally replying to himself
OH NONONONONONONONO HUNTERCHADS

Attached: 1525189259184.jpg (245x243, 27K)

>hunterfag posts deleted
BASED janny

Still living with your mom's boyfriend and paying him rent, huntard? How much did it cost, I mean borrowing his laptop and wifi?

Attached: rafter.jpg (1024x593, 134K)

Attached: namigrin.png (184x155, 77K)

t.ᴴᵉʳᵉ ʷᵉ ᵍᵒ ʰᵘⁿᵗᵉʳᶜʰᵃᵈˢ

Attached: double nature.png (1920x2148, 3.35M)

Robin is so beautiful. What kind of men does she like?

We don't deserve you, man.

>What kind of men does she like?
(you)

My post wasn't deleted retard why did you quote me? Hunterchads always win and if you want to go against us you should first have a manga on par with ours.

Attached: 1525633122371.jpg (236x244, 11K)

Fish type

burly retards

>chapter incoming
>hxhfags start seething
like clockwork

Of course it's one fag. He always post the same stuff and people still give him (you)s.

>Hunterchads always win and if you want to go against us you should first have a manga on par with ours.

Attached: laughingbwakas.jpg (1452x1599, 1.09M)

She's a barafag

>raftel was actually rafter all along
>"the rafter of the world"
moon piece confirmed

What the fuck is wrong with hunterfags?

the best árt is that this is an old chart, we are way past half 2019 and no chapter has come out yet

ptsd from no chapters

Blacks, Fishmen and Cyborgs

False sense of superiority and can't keep up with the times.

>IRC
yikes

You sound worried.

>Hunterchads always win
HxH is a good series.
"Hunterchads" are one of the worst fanbases around though. Most HxH threads are just anime-onlies posting their gay fantasies about Kurapika or Killua or whatever every thread. It's absolutely nothing to brag about, you guys should be ashamed if anything.

Attached: Smug Purin.png (1004x720, 562K)

This is fine and makes sense, it's only that Raftel sounds cool too.

At least, thanks to a recent interview, we know that Miura is training his assistants to be able to more accurately mimic his style so more chapters will get released. Eventually.

Attached: 1566492087839.jpg (2266x1600, 1.78M)

>should first have a manga on par with ours.
>you can only like one manga
>console wars
Btw, OP isn't on par with HxH, it's above it

black beard

is that a boy or a girl?

Superiors? You mean DC comics? They're contained on Yea Forums, bitch.

Attached: One Piece Guinness Award - Highest Selling Manga.jpg (1280x1490, 472K)

One Piece is to HxH as Zoro is to Sanji

Attached: 1565526114389.png (202x282, 168K)

There's no need to spoiler that. 955 started the Feared Times. The period of time for One Piece all other manga fans who actually keep up with it knew was coming. The trigger for the world war has started, right now. The likelihood of there being any nothingshappens chapters after this point just plummeted drastically. This is now the New World's Sabaody-Impel Down-Marineford portion.

No other fanbase produces OC of this level, only Hunterchads so why are you bullshitting?

Attached: 1568755320583.png (6754x3726, 2.52M)

It's only fair, I suppose

Attached: Hunter-Janny.png (988x505, 93K)

>pink hair

yes

Yep, Zoro is edgy and dull like HxH. Sanji is goofy and entertaining like OP.

I'm in

>No other fanbase needs OC of it's own mess, only Hunterfags
ftfy

>fanbase
One guy puts that image together, the chapter release threads were filled with people complaining for that guy to update the chart after each release even. Whereas most (and I did very specifically say "most") of the fanbase on here does what I was talking about.

>why are you bullshitting
I didn't say anything untrue?

Oda needs to draw Law's Eyes Popping Out when he sees Big Mom because Oda is a hack.

Luffy cared about hiding from Big Mom at the prison.

>all that complexity

Meanwhile in wano every other chapter two irrelevant characters with no personality or motivation are fighting
it’s safe to say Hunterchads won, right?

Attached: 1566546822918.png (144x218, 22K)

>when they take down two yonko he'll finally allow himself to loosen up a bit and we'll get smug Saboady Law back
Please, Oda.

>Sanji is goofy and entertaining
It sucks that you can't dislike Sanji's whiteknight bullshit without being called a Zorofag now. WCI was a good arc but it basically ruined these threads.

Feels good, man.

Attached: 1538330293187.png (764x650, 360K)

OUT OUT OUT GET OUT OF OUR THREAD

Attached: 1566343144880.jpg (846x720, 218K)

What a bad take.

Lucky frog