Is Deku the biggest role model in anime? The whole series is about hard work paying off

Is Deku the biggest role model in anime? The whole series is about hard work paying off.

Attached: 1568676698237.png (530x750, 411K)

You posted this yesterday.

>handed all for one at the start
>gets another 7 quirks
Yeah no

Izuku is one of the best written characters of all time.

His personality is realistic, he isn’t a retard and knew being a hero without a quirk is like hiring a disabled man to be in the military, or to be a lead scientist.

Hard work can’t overcome true talent, he knew this which is why he didn’t really put much effort in until he had a way to actually accomplish his goal of being the #1 hero.

His struggles and his reactions to them are real.

>Hard work
>Hey kid you wanna be a hero? have 7 quirks for free, im also gonna tutor you

ITT: putting in hardwork to control 7 quirks is not hardwork

Attached: 1521793398192.jpg (305x506, 63K)

This but unironically

Attached: e732f6c9c1c9377e10b3df5bf3e6ffdc.jpg (564x730, 64K)

We dont see him working hard
What he does that bakugo doesnt for example?
Jackshit, actually, bakugo put in more effort with his quirk than deku
Through the entire manga we see deku working just as hard as everyone else (T at times less, like with uraraka during the first tournament arc) and we are supposed to believe he is some crazy hard worker when in reality, the only time he put a modicum of effort was during the training camp arc
His fight with Overhaul wasnt earned by him because he found a way to go 100%
His fight with Gentle was more like a test drive of his finger flick.
The only time where he could have worked hard to get a win was the class B fight, but guess what, deku now has 7 quirks oh wow what a Hard worker! He works so hard to win!

An early congrats on your 500 replies
Post this thread tomorrow again and you'll get another 500

Attached: You did it anon.gif (327x251, 1.64M)

No, but he's the gayest role model in anime.
Imagine how many kids he'll inspired by taking big meaty cocks in his tight little asshole.

bruh we're from the naruto and luffy gen so fuck off. good show tho

Attached: image0.jpg (400x285, 16K)

Deku's genius of hard work storyline is having the same turn of events as naruto's.
Those stories are supposed to be about underdogs and they turn them into stories about nepotism. Reminds me of the underdog us president who happened to be a billionaire fed by golden spoons ...

>he works as hard as his class
>his class works hard
>he doesnt work hard
also deku has a significantly higher pain resistance than anyone in his class so when it comes to delivering on his training he does way better than anyone else

What's his conflict at this point, anyway?
What are his flaws?

were about to see
its the start of an arc

I've been waiting years for this, why are we answering this now?

The point is that he is doing nothing special when the entire cast works as hard as him
The narrative dissonance comes from when Deku is sold as a exceptional hard worker, when he isnt
He is also sold as being smart, but he is also not
He now got 7 quirks, and its unsatisfactory because Deku has yet to deliver a performance worth of such ridiculous reward

Isn't Deku always shown to train even in class? Whenever Deku isn't doing something significant we always seen that his training like running every morning, Lifting dumbbell, bench pressing and using hand grip.

Based. How can other shitters even compete?
user...

>The whole series is about hard work paying off.
but it's not, it's about how the only way to succeed is through nepotism or pure luck of genetics. It's unironically blackpilled as fuck

anons here dont know the concept of working smart and not working hard
in order to know someone is working they need to see deku doing a bit of virtue signalling, you know maybe crying, maybe like with a broken bone or something and maybe some people saying "oh my deku sure is working hard"

he does air sits in class to strengthen his legs and back too

/thread

Is this bait?

I would say yes for sure, Deku taught me from a young age to never stop crying about how you were dealt a bad hand until you guilt trip your role model into giving you everything they have, at which point you will be able to put in 0 effort and still achieve better results than all your peers, a true role model!

10/10 would self-insert again.

That's a pretty lousy lesson.

Attached: untitled.png (636x411, 257K)

Attached: 173022.jpg (365x483, 59K)

Reminder that herospics are mentally ill

Attached: anon hates manga but can't stop reading.jpg (1050x1801, 599K)

Blame the game, not the player. This bait wouldn't be as successful if retards weren't this assravaged about MHA.

A-user I...

Attached: bdfcef88611ca497b2fa75c4a6fd23e7.jpg (849x1061, 87K)

If anything that faggot is in the minority, everyone was talking about how much the Liberation arc was so much better because of no Deku or anyone from 1-A being in it and most people hated the big three spoiler.

>The whole series is about hard work paying off
for the entirety of a single episode before he's given the greatest quirk, afterwards he works about as hard as any other student at UA

Deku is so-so. He just need to punch harder and I’m fine with that.

>only work if you are promised a price with 100% guarantee
Nah, he is a whiny bitch.

In other words: the writing is dogshit tier.

Attached: 20181222_155117.jpg (1066x1014, 516K)