Gon is a deconstruction

Attached: deconstruction.png (1276x726, 264K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EY3deSWuO58
youtu.be/jx5VFYbbWJQ?t=306
twitter.com/AnonBabble

of regular releases

Gon is a deconstruction in the same way the deconstructed grilled cheese is a slice of cheese on a single piece of toast.

Of jobbers

He's not a deconstruction at all. He's literally every "my power level goes up when you make me angry!!" shonen protag ever.

The difference is that the nen system tries to actually explain it somewhat logically rather than just relying on the familiarity of the trope. That's it.

>responding to a bait seriously
newfag detected

youtu.be/EY3deSWuO58

you mean under construction?

Attached: hiatus x hiatus.png (1006x961, 448K)

what the fuck? I was literally watching this on the toilet like 5 minutes ago

>Whisperfags can't even take a shit without watching someone jerk off their favorite kids cartoon.

kek

heh

He's deconstructed in two ways.

I know this is a meme and all, but I wanted to see someone actually defend this position. I'm disappointed that this is just another vapid bait thread.

>Super Eyepatch Wolf
Literally what convinced me that HxH is shit. The dude's taste is absolute dogshit, he's very consistent in that it's always the opposite of what he is saying that is true. The fact that he's actually good at formulating his retarded opinions is such a waste.

Based. How can hunterchads even recover?

He is....HxH is simply a masterpiece.....

He's kind of a deconstruction of Goku. They're both pure and innocent but have abnormal moral compasses as in they are cool with whoever they befriend or help them grow, even if these people are assassins or genociders in Goku's case.Both Goku and Gon have a friend get murdered and both get enraged and transform. However due to the Dragonballs Goku never faces any real consequences and can be as much of a fool as he wants to, he even banters with Frieza and spares him. Krillin's death doesn't really mean much in the long run. Gon had no way of reviving Kite and fell deeper into his rage and hatred than Goku ever could, making his transformation more monstrous than Super Saiyan. I think Gon can be thought of as a criticism of Goku as Goku has made a lot of horrible decisions due to how spoiled he is, like how would Goku turn out if he couldn't just use the DBs to undo his mistakes without any consequences? I actually believe Nanika was a mistake because it ruins this whole idea despite all the rules involved, which Killua bypasses anyway.

LOLOL nice meme OP.

He's degonstration

That's why i consider the dragon balls the worst plot device ever made.
When you reset continuosly the events, and there is never permanent consequences, not even when is death, everything become dull and uninteresting. At the end of every arc it feel like nothing is achieved aside that Goku leveled up his already laughably OOOOOP power level and assuring the next opponent will be an even greater cosic horror of asspulls.
There is no worst thing for an action shonen than a situation of stasis where in the end of an arc nothing is gained and nothing is lost. And the main characters find themselves in the exact same situation as before, maybe with the addition of a former villain into the group.
And dragon ball is what spreaded this narrative cancer the most.

youtu.be/jx5VFYbbWJQ?t=306

>the video
Cringe
>the comments
Cringe x Cringe

Stop bumping your shitty thread OP.

Maybe you just have shit-taste.

I might be a faggot but this thread is not mine.

More like Togashi deconstructing his career

and later a reconstruction.

Except Kite gets revived anyways, and Gon is unchanged after coming out of his coma.

he's literally just a happy go lucky wholesome shonen protag for all arcs except for the chimera arc
desu all the posts about hunter x hunter being dark or smart or whatever are literally only about that one arc
only good anime youtuber since DemolitionD+ bit the dust

this, Togashi just wrote himself into a corner and had to introduce an omnipotent brother-ex-machina (male)

I know, I said Nanika was a mistake
Also Gon isn't unchanged, he loses his nen and he damaged his relationship with Killua. That's more punishment than Goku ever went through.

>hisoka vs chrollo was over 3 years ago
where does the time go