So far, this is page/panel of the year imo

So far, this is page/panel of the year imo.

Three months left for something to beat it.

Attached: 306c27c15f1d034c6cde437354b8b589.jpg (836x1200, 224K)

litearlly any page from jojolion looks better than this retard

She can't smell the fireworks because she has no nose, how touching.

>jojo

lol.

the
>i got cucked
page

sure, my favorite

Not talking about the art, but what else can you expect from a JoJo fan?

reddit manga

Attached: komi_they saw.jpg (704x2648, 787K)

>Tadano faces toward Manbagi and away from Komi
What do they mean by this

It doesn't this masterpiece.

Attached: tomo-chan_c051_p130.jpg (1296x1967, 566K)

I really, REALLY think it's being set up for Komi to lose.

Despite being around her all the time, literally no one (including Tadano), sees him and Komi like that. And if the series is ultimately about Komi having to learn to be more communicative, I can't see it rewarding her with winning Tadano's affection over Manbagi when Manbagi is steadily letting her feelings be known and Komi is still remaining silent.

>contrarian for the sake of one
lol

So what season is Komi's anime on?

Attached: x27.jpg (1600x2284, 3.54M)

You have to be autistic to believe this. Did you think Onodera would win, too?
Let me remind you the series has Komi in the title.
The hack of an author just introduced it as a cheap way to make drama for Tadano x Komi relationship to develop. In fact, Manbagi herself is just there to develop Tadano x Komi.

>he doesn't remember Botan or Yukimura

>Let me remind you the series has Komi in the title.

...followed by "can't communicate." Again, her lack of communication skills is the focus of the series.

And I think the series has done a very good job of placing itself firmly within the "slice of life, school days romcom genre" whilst avoiding falling prey to predictably following its worst cliches so far. The series is light and feel good, but does a pretty good job of accurately portraying adolescent socializing. And in that regard, we all know how this Manbagi, Tadano, Komi triangle plays out in real life. Just saying.

But Komi letting her feelings out would be out of character. I would accept this outcome a lot better if it was Komi being a normal/extrovert then shutting herself off only when she's around Tadano (sort of like Bokuben characters act) then i would agree she deserves to lose.
Losing just because she's introvert is fucking dumb. Besides that, was there ever a point where she actually showed love interest towards Tadano? A lot of moments where she gets flustered around him is more because it looks embarassing (which is something she also does with other people as well) rather than because she's trying to hide her true feelings. They happen a lot more with Tadano just because he hangs around with her often.
>In b4 "but Komi asks him to hang around a lot, clearly she has feelings for him"
In several cases she asks him to join because he's the only person she feels comfortable with around and that can help her out from situations that makes her panic. She has a lot of trust in him because he was the first (and only person) to reach out for her of his own volition. Now that i think of it, isn't manbagi being the shallow one here? She fell in love just because he acts nice with her.

i want to have so much sex with otori

hello

Attached: x14.png (2230x1600, 1.99M)

>But Komi letting her feelings out would be out of character.

...what? Pic related. The story literally starts with her letting her feelings out. She's capable of and willing to do it, it's just not something she does readily or easily.

>Losing just because she's introvert is fucking dumb

Happens every day to introverts around the world who keep their feelings to themselves. Their fear of externalizing their internal world screws them. Nothing dumb about it at all.

>Besides that, was there ever a point where she actually showed love interest towards Tadano?

Plenty, and you know it. Look at the recent head pat for example.

>Now that i think of it, isn't manbagi being the shallow one here? She fell in love just because he acts nice with her.

I'm sorry. How do you think people fall in love with each other exactly if not based on how someone treats them/makes them feel?

Attached: EArW40fVUAAX01Z.jpg (597x861, 141K)

same season as Rokudou's

Attached: Ranna_empty.png (1628x1200, 1.49M)

>If you don't like JoJo's, then you're a contrarian
jojofags really do think the world revolves around them, don't they?

In real life Manbagi would win this with little challenge, but in real life Manbagi would not be after Tadano.

>Pantsu beneath garter
>Page of the year

>in life the gyaru would not be after the chad
you are dense, user

Otori doesnt give a fuck

Crop out her stupid face and maybe.

She wants to see the world burn.

>Chadano
I'll give you that one

What about Katai and Agari's Aunt?

reminder that Manbagi x Tadano had the drunk oji-san seal of approval

>not based on how someone treats them/makes them feel?
Well some people

The vast majority of people, honestly.

DELETE THIS.

Giving me false hope...

Attached: a0Q44vB_700b.jpg (592x659, 107K)

Making babies while the fireworks were going off

Attached: 20190725_091124.jpg (891x1325, 420K)

This manga is complete garbage though

>Agari's aunt appears with a distinct baby bump at some event in the future but only in one panel,
>later still Agari mentions about going to visit her new little baby cousin.

So this got both a anime and a manga? Damn, talk about living the dream.

finally someone who fucking gets it. this bothers me far more than it should whenever I see it.

This is giving me serious Tsukino Jyogi cat eared maid vibes.

*Zannen Ouji to Dokuzetsu Maid

I really want komis brother to finally show some emotions by trying to beat up Tadano when he's getting close with Manbagi.

This beats it

Attached: Screenshot_20190914-135513.jpg (1307x1974, 1.27M)

Attached: Screenshot_20190914-135415.jpg (1298x1993, 1.09M)

This is why everyone hate jojofags.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tejina-senpai - 12 [720p].mkv_snapshot_07.43_[2019.09.17_10.07.38].png (1280x720, 776K)

This

Who is everyone, the pedophiles here?

The one where he is in the bird costume and fly over boner is absolute Kino

no, me

Attached: komi.png (836x1200, 428K)

begone with your lame edit

Attached: 1568129543272.png (1400x1134, 807K)

Attached: 1568139631863.png (694x352, 184K)

Attached: nut cracking.png (902x1300, 1.07M)

Based and chainsawpilled

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.png (1133x1600, 1.53M)

Attached: x37.png (764x1200, 161K)

Attached: 2.jpg (870x1249, 216K)