King Crimson band has made albums
>Starless and Bible Black
>Discipline
Activesoft has made visual novels
>Starless
>Bible Black
>Discipline
Coincidence?

Attached: 51WZjNXprQL.jpg (352x500, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tUs0jQBEvzY
youtube.com/watch?v=OfR6_V91fG8
youtu.be/OfR6_V91fG8?t=681
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

based

GUYS!

Attached: Slowpoke on PC.jpg (600x600, 27K)

Saki was so fucking hot.

Finally someone made a post about this! Fucking mindblown when I realized it, how would Robert Fripp react when someone tells him a bunch of old hentai were dedicated to his band?

Star Jewel is better. Shame they wasted their budget on the 1st episode so did a slideshow for 2nd one.

Why modern hentai don’t have curvy women like in Bible Black? Like real ass and boobs without being comically large or small just perfect size.

I don't, feels like the 90th and early 2000 hentai is as good or almost better in quality compared to modern hentai, then again they probably don't have that much money to hire proper artists.

last sei shoujo eroge (great deceiver) is a crimson album too

Bible black is still one of my favorite nukige. Shit is too good.

I respectfully but enthusiastically disagree.

Where were you when you accepted that Yukiko Minase is the hottest /h/ girl ever?

Attached: 2220020-57.jpg (560x1007, 110K)

>King Crimson
Want another crossover?
Hateshinaki Tabiji from the Akagi OST youtube.com/watch?v=tUs0jQBEvzY
Starless by King Crimson youtube.com/watch?v=OfR6_V91fG8
and check the segment at youtu.be/OfR6_V91fG8?t=681 the screeching saxophone and the haunting keyboard fit so well in the noir atmosphere of Akagi.

For me it's bunny girl-chan

Attached: 14785683456567.jpg (720x480, 37K)

First hentai I whacked off to, holds up great to this day still. Timeless masterpiece.

Pic related is OP

Attached: clowpoke.jpg (600x406, 26K)

The prequel was underrated

Omg I miss this meme.

It's a Jojo reference

This.

Mind = blown

Kinda

Attached: 5beab254154829f306a10fcf7396a6f3.jpg (550x668, 36K)

a better question "why dont people put their foot down harder on establishing and reinforcing the differences between terminology?" bible black should be the gold standard for futa, but western FAGGOTS want to say that something with balls and no pussy is a futa just because it has tits. thats just a trap. i havent seen a good new futa in probably over 10 years, and every thread of "futa" is full of garbage that has no pussy and giant horseballs instead.

/Thread

Interesting