Shaman King is still alive apperantly

shaman king is still a thing?
and literally nobody's talking about it?
except for how awful it was?
what the fuck?
is it actually this bad to this day?

Attached: Shaman King Super Star.jpg (3023x4299, 1.31M)

I don't know, the translations are over 10 chapters behind.

>Shaman King is still alive apparently
There are a lot of series that are still ongoing but don't have translations

it's just so jarring
i used to watch it all the time when i was a kid
and since then i didn't hear a single thing about it
and this is the third installation in the series
imagine if dragon ball was a thing, then somehow you never hear about dbz/gt and then super just appears in your face

Attached: super yotsuba.gif (347x537, 1.24M)

Translations and releases have such a bizzare schedule.

>imagine if dragon ball was a thing, then somehow you never hear about dbz/gt and then super just appears in your face
Saint Seiya is still ongoing, Nana to Kaouru is still ongoing, KissxSis is still ongoing, Cardcaptor Sakura is still ongoing, Vagabond is still ongoing, Blade of the Immortal is still ongoing and there are others that I can't remember right now

Attached: PLANET WITH VOL 3.jpg (356x499, 53K)

Loli is cute, but it's kinda boring.

Shaman King sucked. As the series went on and it was revealed that the author was kind of a luddite misanthrope who seemed to honestly AGREE with Hao, who was a legitimate mass murdering psychopath with one the most petty reason for wanting to eradicate all humanity that has ever existed in fiction, it kinda killed the hype.

>With one the most petty reason for wanting to eradicate all humanity that has ever existed in fiction.
Didn't Hao have Anna's power of being able to listen to the hearts of people? The horrible, horrible hearts of the douchebags who lived in Heian era Japan?

Hao did nothing wrong

No, it was just that Hao was too powerful to be defeated so convincing him not to kill everyone was the better and only option. Fucking speedreaders.

>Saint Seiya is still ongoing
what

Wait, I though this series end when Yoh's son get a kamikaze pilot as his new spirit?

>who seemed to honestly AGREE with Hao
The entire 2nd half of the story deals with everyone disagreeing with Hao and Yoh finally getting Hao to understand why genocide of all non-shamans isn't a good idea.

Takei literally had Hao's mom publicly slap the teen angst out of him.

>No, it was just that Hao was too powerful to be defeated
Yoh say h could be stronger that Hao if he want to

He wasn't even the strongest shaman out of the team.

He also said raw power would do nothing because the guy can reincarnate at will.

He say he could die train and beat him, but he also say he didn't want to win in that way

Do you tards remember how they convinced Hao to simply postpone eradicating all humanity, and more or less told them to prove that humans weren't killing, and the last chapter basically has the five elemental heroes more or less saying "The world is getting worse every day, and there is very little we can do to change that, maybe Hao was right." Hell in the Society Of The G.S, Yoh said point blank that he didn't like normal humans at all, and his only motivation for continuing to go was to help Hao. And yeah the Heian people were garbage, but what about the countless numbers of decent people that Hao blitzed for very little reason?

Yeah it's not like previous Shaman King had 500 years of mason influence on the world.

How do you know that? My main reason I haven’t caught up

>what