Re:Zero

When will this potato bitch wake up? I want to see her look of despair as Subaru holds hands and kisses Emilia in front of her.

What are your expectations for the following volumes? Also Re:Zero thread

Attached: 743f5e8fd2fb5cb08a83bdc8919a86b2.jpg (1000x1000, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/text/>[Rem: Say “I love you”…]/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: emi luv.webm (1920x1080, 1.39M)

>[Rem: Say “I love you”…]
>Rem spilled these words out with a faint, frail voice while looking up at Subaru.
>In her vision which had become blurred by the swell of tears that gushed up, she saw Subaru shake his head. After that, Subaru brought his face close to her and said,
>[Subaru: I love you(suki da)]
>[———–]
>[Subaru: I love you(daisuki da). Isn’t that obvious…If you aren’t with me, I can’t live on…]
>It was his true feelings. If you were to say that this was when he spilled everything out, that wouldn’t be an exaggeration and would be an accurate statement. If it wasn’t for her, he wouldn’t come this far. >If she were to disappear, he would not be able to live on.
>[Rem: Ahhh…I’m happy…]
>Accepting Subaru’s confession, Rem felt a tear alongside her closed eyes. Taking in Subaru’s words happily, her face quickly blushed. Soon after, it now really did seem that all power within her body had departed.
>[Subaru: Wait…]
>[Rem: I love you(aishiteimasu), Subaru-kun]
>[Subaru:Don’t fuck with me, stay by my side. You’re going to leave me with regrets again!?]
>Subaru could not bear to live in a near future where Rem would cease to exist. Along with knowing this fact since long ago, her existence still has become sooo much more important to him, compared to long ago. So,
>[Subaru: In the future where I talk while smiling, I need you…I don’t want this]
>[Rem: In that future, is it okay if I stay by your side?]
>[Subaru: ….Isn’t the answer obvious? I won’t let you go to anyone else’s side.]
>Wiping off her tears that were suspended on her eyelids, Subaru looked straight at Rem and said:
>[Subaru: You are mine. I won’t let anyone have you.]
>[Rem: Proposal accepted!]
>[Subaru: Heh?]
Raw Version ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/138/
WN Eng Version remonwater.wordpress.com/2016/09/20/rezero-web-novel-translated-scene-of-rem-feigning-her-death/
LN Yen Press Version pastebin.com/XPWB6xPr

That's a translation of a fucking Japanese fanfiction you fucking mentally ill piece of shit. Stop posting it. You are literally insane.

desuarchive.org/a/search/text/>[Rem: Say “I love you”…]/

Mods have deleted your posts so many times, yet you still spam like an autist. Fuck off.

Attached: IMG_20190730_235830.png (1018x748, 126K)

why does this series attract so many autists

What's the point of you posting it every time?

They got nothing better to do with their miserable life. Plus the mysteries are fun so it would naturally attract ocd's. The waifus are fun although lately Tappei overdoes it with them.

Attached: wqjn8cmqh4f31.jpg (640x360, 42K)

Just watched the OVA, Rem is cute but she's really nothing but a broken record about wanting to fuck Subaru. Ram is much funnier and EMT is the one associated with the main plot.

Now THIS is samefagging

They really messed up the ova. The mayonnaise chapter was completely skipped, and it showed Rem's unstable mind.
The King's Game was also the perfect chance to show how crazy she is, but as you mention, they turned her into a broken record instead.

I'll give it to them that Emilia was more fun with her spoiled child act, but the director is seriously biased towards Emilia.

Attached: 1560032544462.jpg (1440x793, 53K)

Does Emilia deserve Subaru? Does Subaru deserve Emilia?

Attached: 1479382919386.jpg (957x800, 435K)

What the fuck is this edit and where did you find it?

fireden

Attached: OK6W_koKDTOqqqLDbIoPArWORdE1CRo6TlovxZ3q0i4.png (1366x768, 693K)

Then she goes ahead and kisses Emilia and it turns into one big fuck pile like she requested.

>holds hands and kisses Emilia in front of her
But Subaru in a friendzone, isn't he?

emilia a shit. Rem best waifu ever, period.

Bad bait, try harder.

Sorta. Maybe. Emilia admitted to him in Arc 6 that when Rem wakes up she'll do her best to get him to pay attention to her this time around. Later on she says she likes him.

I could get behind that

Attached: 969997b1a2cd9d16eee96e4ba26a0232.jpg (707x1000, 603K)

I'd rather have a Ram and Rem threesome. A shame it's so hard to get the two sisters

Attached: 26a665la3y231.jpg (635x903, 101K)

I wanna do that except to my waifu, bros...

>it's this dumbfuck again

This, but unironically.

Emilia stinks cat urine.

Why exactly does Reinhard want to make Felt the queen?

Attached: 1495405920902.png (794x769, 340K)

He's her knight. It's his duty.

His Blessing if Calamity Prediction tells him that the moment Emilia takes the throne Lugunica is doomed and everyone is sold away as slaves and whores. Felt will cause a civil war and kill thousands but even that won't be nearly as bad as Emilia taking over. It will be good for the country in the long run even.

A shame his efforts to save the country will be useless thanks to Subaru wanting to "fix" shit.

So you're telling me Mc. Cheat Engine the Redhead read the text files and found the Emilia ending text. When was this?

Shame how a promising series went to shit the moment it started pandering to mentally ill waifufags like you.

Why the hell is Reinhard so OP?

I made it to episode 18 or so and had to stop.

The show just gets terrible, no clear direction or plot, too much stuff happens that never happened and never matters. Overlord is 100 times better.

It was shit from the start

It does get terrible, it stays terrible throughout
Arguably, gets worse

> too much stuff happens that never happened
You knew that from Episode 1.
>and never matters
*Suffaru*

When did it stand pandering to waifufags? The waifu rejects Subaru.

Ova was so much better than that garbage season 1

at least use spoilers you spic

Please don't bulli my wife
She's had it hard enough

Attached: 1568404042998.png (500x443, 343K)

What's the Japanese term for that whole hands in mouth grip thing?

女子 幼稚園

I was already going to use it in conjunction with loli, user, no need to add that. I'd appreciate a real answer though.

>No direction or plot

It's like people didn't see there is a season 2 coming out or that the story is incomplete and season 1 wasn't the end of it all. I could understand some frustration, since they did cut some good parts from the anime that all be it were small it's still a shame they got cut. If arc 4 gets a good adaptation, which would be around 20 episodes plus then it will tie up a lot of loose ends.

And btw, what plot exactly do you want it to have ? He obviously tries to figure out what is up with the witch inside of him and why everything is happening. But this guy didn't have the time, freedom and supporting characters every other shit tier isekai mc has that gets everything he wants and just wishes to just go home to his garbage neet life or defeat some shitty demon lord or whatever. He also doesn't have the advantage, like a lot of isekai mc's seem to have of getting information literally without doing anything, getting everything explained to him. He dies because of the lack of information and usually when he tries to get it it never comes for free, everytime having to give something in return.

It's almost as if you just get isekai'd out of nowhere you have no idea what the fuck is going on and you're trying to hang around the people (Emilia) that can explain what the fuck is going on, but you're too busy trying to survive being killed every few days. What direction can Subaru really have?

Remfags are autistic, user. Why do you think?

>The show just gets terrible, no clear direction or plot, too much stuff happens that never happened and never matters.
Were you describing Overlord here? The difference is of course that at least Re:Zero has a competent team behind it.

Too many overpowered isekai MC's along with terrible writers that copy everything from each other fried their brains user. They just can't cope with the idea that the mc doesn't get almost everything necessary to him from the get go by having to put the least amount of effort.