Have you watched Dr Stone yet?

Attached: Senkuu-cool.jpg (1680x945, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/I663080001
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dilate

course i did, i even caught up to the latest chapter of manga

Fpbp

Same.
New chapter when

I'd keep my dick stoned so I could have a rock hard dick

Dr. Bazinga lol

Thursday, early release

Watched one episode, it was more than enough.

Dropped it.

It was dumb shounen shit.

Friendly reminder, if you can't solve this childrens puzzle correctly within 10 seconds you're not smart enough to understand Dr.Stone

Attached: EEgpgBZWsAEmvpV.jpg (1331x2047, 342K)

I solved it but only Magma survived somehow

No u

You're missing out on so much user

It gets better 7 episodes in

Then you didn't do it correctly

I read the manga instead

Attached: 1568494657816.jpg (409x507, 32K)

Based

Attached: illust_76827383_20190917_110353.jpg (600x862, 611K)

best girl(male)

Attached: 1568497798510.jpg (1738x2000, 460K)

Best acid this week in the anime

Attached: illust_73014758_20190915_195144.png (436x436, 297K)

sulfy-chan!

Attached: 1568564330312.jpg (851x976, 260K)

Francois confirmed girl (female)

Attached: illust_73764668_20190915_195132.jpg (978x1080, 128K)

no, she was confirmed as to having breasts that were covered with seaweed
which means she has a penis or there'd be no confusion

Attached: francois.png (578x830, 479K)

EASY

Attached: redroute.png (1331x2047, 2.81M)

I want to have my head crushed between those thighs

It's been two days and you still can't do it correctly

Why do you want Francois to be a boy so badly?

>went through same path twice
Get out retard

her pretty hand scars are going to be gone now that she has been repetrified, I still want to kiss her hands

I don't but I don't care if she is, I'm just going off what we know
assuming she is female means ignoring the initial confusion

Attached: stollen.png (1156x829, 1.03M)

I can't wait to see the anime onlys react to her

Barely started out interesting, swiftly turned to your regularly scheduled shonen bullshit.

>not wanting your head obliterated by gorilla thighs
I guess it's a start

Attached: _sketchemall_kohaku_by_emmshin_ddg55u6-pre.jpg (752x1063, 109K)

female(male) or female(female) she's wife material and its super cute that Ryusui is protective of her

Attached: 1568484852469.jpg (720x1096, 226K)

Does the petrification obscure genitals somehow?

Those girls were just jealous. Taiju noped out. I trust him when it comes to identifying genitals.

nope

Have you even started the sulfa arc m8

I noticed this is the first time they pointed out Kohaku's 11/10 vision in the anime. Manga does this more frequently

Attached: EEbnOreU0AExchy.jpg (1360x768, 208K)

Pretty sure I remember how the penis came off of Michelangelos David. Same could have happened here along with extreme weathering to pretty much gives the statues a barbie doll like appearance. This is just my headcanon but it makes sense withing the continuity of the universe.

I didn't cross my path but just turned around mid-way, since there was still some free space!

>more fanart everyday
Nice

Attached: EEo-xleXUAIp-dQ.jpg (1484x2048, 328K)

You went through the same path twice, that's a no go. Try again.

Ofc Senku would put his name on the swimsuits.

Attached: beach.png (1664x2244, 2.4M)

Have sex fireflop/black clover cuck.

Attached: CHROME I TURNED MY SELF INTO A PICKLE.png (900x900, 1.35M)

What exactly does 11/10 vision mean anyway? Obviously her eyes are really good, but I'm used to the 20/20 scale. I've never seen both numbers below 20 before.

It's just a different scale. Idk if it's just meant as comical or if nips have a different system
>she wanted it to be electrically powered

Attached: electrically powered.jpg (2646x3572, 2.19M)

22/20

Is this legit or a doujin

kukuku

That's worse than 20/20. Not by much, but if she's supposed to have superhuman eyesight, she would be something like 20/10 or 20/5.
When I was a teenager I was rated at 20/15 and it was explained to me as thus: What a 20/20 person can see clearly at 15 feet, you can see clearly at 20.

>legit
It's a doujin, user don't be silly

Attached: illust_76535828_20190830_193044.png (764x1094, 607K)

The anime is pretty mediocre, read the fucking manga people, it has the great parts and also looks great.

>b-but muh rolling images
You can't help these people. You could dump the adapted chapters as comparison, if you really wanted to persuade people
>inb4 spearman in 2nd OP

Attached: illust_71963368_20190915_195410.jpg (800x1069, 763K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190917-135009.jpg (1920x1200, 1.11M)

My thanos can't be this cute

Manga doesn't have sound

Suika=cute

Attached: illust_76827437_20190917_145930.jpg (600x847, 272K)

>not playing your own OST's, VA's and SFX in your head while reading manga
You''re doing it wrong

Attached: illust_75538392_20190915_194805.png (900x1122, 763K)

Why do it yourself when there's others that can do it for you

Because it's not difficult.

Attached: EEmLjvJUYAYxoYP.jpg (1448x2048, 426K)

I'm imaginationally-challenged

hah just had a funny idea
Kinrou carrying Ginny who says "my big strong hero" and underneath a groggy Ginrou woken by the dream confused

Then just imagine the sounds from the anime while you read through adapted chapters.

Attached: EEmaoJWVUAEmI4k.png (600x800, 850K)

Elementary.

Attached: 1568720463765.jpg (1331x2047, 1M)

Why when I can just watch it and listen to actual sounds

Attached: EDOhLPcUYAE-jlP.jpg (1384x2048, 627K)

Only took you half a day user

Attached: 63-639878_smug-anime-girl-transparent.jpg (920x1040, 227K)

Good job, did you manage under 10 seconds?

Attached: EEh8dqrXoAE4AaU.jpg (1089x2048, 322K)

Not the same user.
Afraid not, there were a couple botched attempts before I found the solution.

Better art

Attached: 16 (3).png (929x1300, 392K)

what emotion is the mangaka trying to convey here?

Getting excited.

Edge.

Smug intellectual determination and confidence

Attached: EERMGfuXYAEolkb.jpg (750x718, 160K)

a smug sense of superiority to science-less savages

Exhilaration from the human enginuity

Sosoruze

Dr Stone is not edgy Lmao retard

scienceticles

Another thing manga does better is the roadmaps. You can take your time and comfortably read through it.

Attached: 10-111 (1).png (1782x1300, 912K)

Michelangelo's David has always had a small penis because that was the Greek ideal of sexual/moral purity.

Also, if you were petrified and your penis fell off before you were revived, you'd definitely notice, especially when you were urinating. It's possible he/she's just intersex.

>mu-morty, i-i-i-if-if it follows rules *buuuurp* then it's definitely science
>if-i-if we're fighting with science *belch* we won't *hiccup* lose

What's the point in making a show about science when it's unrealistic as shit

>confidence triggers him
Have fun in your dumbass MC manga/anime threads user.

Attached: EEbk8o_W4AAlNN7.jpg (750x813, 149K)

>all that best boy screentime next episode
Can't wait.

Attached: EEhboskU8AIjMPG.jpg (768x768, 47K)

Disgusting

>boy
No

Attached: illust_75850711_20190808_125833.jpg (2419x2021, 822K)

That he will use science to dab on his ignorant enemies.

Can't wait for Hyoga to completely fuck him up

Why

Attached: ECANrJPVAAEAmnM.jpg (1674x2048, 878K)

If you call my little brother a girl one more time, you'll have to deal with me!

Attached: EEkxa1jVUAACL6d.jpg (1102x745, 64K)

Can someone explain
Desire = Justice

Why do people hate Chadzu?

Attached: ED_nelnU8AEXew7.jpg (1448x2048, 292K)

You can do the same by pressing the bloody pause button

Are those canon power levels from the data book?

Attached: EEgXpTRU0AAA-6C.jpg (1024x938, 177K)

I chuckled

Attached: 1541832567608.jpg (493x454, 63K)

Nice stats
Nice tatts

I get the moon part of his name. But why ice?

Bye bye...

Attached: EEZ78rZU8AAcJiI.jpg (2508x3541, 435K)

Roadmap looks like shit. Did you pause it and read the roadmap?

Upload the rest of em

Yes

When was it released? Are we getting translation?

Just randomly found the image online. Don't have the rest

Senku if you care about the world only depetrify the asian statues break every other one especially the white and jewish ones.

Another missed opportunity to show his amazing tattoo

Viz only translated 7 volumes. No idea when the rest will be available to us. I didn't take that pic, someone on twitter did.

Those are scars

ドクターストーン 10、11、12巻買って読んだけど15回くらい泣いた 『仲間だろ!!友達だろ!!』って千空は一言も言わないのに、行動で示してるんだよね 千空いっとうすきだけど、二番目にすきなのはフランソワです
Nice, people are buying volumes

Attached: EErAwfiVUAAPphO.jpg (544x2048, 220K)

What do those moon runes mean user

It's just a random tweet. When I look for new fanart I come across tweets of people posting the volumes they bough or commenting on specific panels.
Tl;dr This person said they bought vol 10, 11, 12 and cried about 15 times.

Where can I buy official Dr Stone merch?

Amazon, local comic store, go to nipland

I live in a shithole in north-east eu

None of this options are economically viable

You'll have to buy it through amazon then. Best option you have. Esti-chan?

Lettland chan, de Amazon delivery to latvia is expensive though ;~;

science is baller

>This person said they bought vol 10, 11, 12 and cried about 15 times.
Why? The only tear-worthy scene in Dr. Stone I can remember was Byakuya's death.

Go check local bookstores online. They might have some volumes.

That's why the comment got my attention. Could also be the agriculture parts, the Perseus, them getting stoned etc

Attached: ez.png (1331x2047, 3.92M)

>Watching Dr. Stone
>Not reading it

I remember reading the Re:Zero spinoff LN where Subaru leaves with Rem. He married and grows old with her having 2 kids, but he never creates or invents shit. At the end, they're poor farmers. How the fuck can you not create or invent something in medieval times with a high school education?

Then I realized I probably couldn't do shit with my bachelors in CS, either.

>not doing both when chapters and episodes release like 5 hours apart anyway

It's not even about education. Senkuu has luck Chrome collected a lot of materials and the village having a master craftsman. Without those 2 Senkuu would barely get anywhere in 100 chapters.

>How the fuck can you not create or invent something in medieval times with a high school education?
Most of the inventions that matter were created through a long process of refinement
You can't just invent a gun even if you know how it works, you need to invent metallurgy first so you can make it
That's what this show doesn't convey, even making simple things like chemical solutions would involve a shitton of labour without modern convienences

Not sure if bait, but just in case
It's just a rating scale like for movies or restaurants that use X/5 or X/10 Stars/Points or whatever
It's the equivalent of saying 110% efficiency

Conman strikes again

Attached: EEh16RGW4AIEwtq.jpg (1490x2048, 538K)

Idk man, it conveys the idea pretty well.

>Alabaster has 3 slut daughters
Poor guy

Attached: Volume_3_Senku's_Q&A_Village_Families.png (764x1200, 203K)

he makes things in a few hours that would take months

PENETRATED!

>literally admitted mastering clay pottery took him like half a year
Just cause it's fast paced doesn't mean it doesn't take time. It's already been a year and 4 months since he got unstoned

I hope Senku shows a "OoC" reaction to what happened to Kohaku, something only a childhood friend like Taiju can notice it.

That's not true. Time Scale is a bit warped but even making clay pots took him months

>pipe.jpg

>what happened to Kohaku
What?

Did the chief produce his daughters by himself.

>you can't just invent shit
>you need to invent the tools to make shit
>you need to acquire the materials and invent tools to make the tools to make shit

read the manga user

He doesn't care about Kohaku any more than he does about every other ally.

Oh that, just classic mother is dead trope. You can see her mother holding baby Kohaku in ep 6. The mother is just not alive.

He dropped out of school at some point and became a shut-in. He's 17. Also the majority of our every-day inventions are almost impossible to replicate if you get dropped with nothing but some soup and chips more than 200 years in the past. He does manage to build a modern-looking wheelchair, though.

I don't understand what kind of explanation you need user

>world record paper airplane by distance

Attached: EB0qBjmVAAA06fm.jpg (1810x905, 196K)

he's made alot more than clay pots
in real life he'd be lucky to do all that shit in ten years

Bois

Attached: EErVO_MUEAA9BB0.jpg (1404x992, 224K)

>built a shed
>flint on a stick
>clay pots
10 years.. Why are you saying such outlandish things?

>T. Speedreader.
Senku does care for his friends, he just hides it under a smug face.

Why do they look so beta, which sick fujo drew this?

Learn reading comprehension, he's made a lot more than a shed, stone tools, and clay pots.

Have you only watched 2 episodes?

I hope after everything is said and done Senkuu gives gorilla that kiss she wanted.

Attached: illust_76535828_20190830_193040.png (722x1154, 332K)

>Speedreader
Apparently you are, as you misinterpreted my post terribly. Nowhere did I say that Senkuu doesn't care about his friends. I said that Senkuu doesn't see Kohaku as anything more than a friend/ally. Only delusional sippers think she's someone "special" to him.

He made those in 6 months, he took another z month to make brandy. He's been hanging out around the village for more than 4 months where he has most materials he needs on hand. Where are you getting the 10 years from?

That poster was saying that the things Senkuu and crew have done would not take 16 months, but more like 10 years accounting for all the trial and error and time to get more supplies.

Can't wait for next chapter. Based mad af lab and kinro gonna wreck everyone on their way.

Talking about the initial 6 months in that post

Her name is written right in the middle of the art.

Attached: EDo7-X7UwAAKNyJ.jpg (600x830, 64K)

>get more supplies
He already has tons of supplies stored in Chrome's shed. It did take Chrome 10 years to gather everything.

Yes, but you're not thinking about the supplies that are abundant which still take time to gather. For example, every time they fire the furnace they need charcoal which means making a separate fire and is a lengthy process in itself. I'm not necessarily of the opinion that all of this would take 10 years but there is a lot of offscreen work being done just to maintain what they have already invented.

I'd like to imagine Senkuu will just shut himself in the lab with everyone worried following an explosion in the lab and Senkuu walking out ready to carpetbomb the island

They have coal

How is he so hot? It's maddening.

Attached: illust_76662213_20190907_103223.jpg (1200x1702, 954K)

Do they have an offscreen coal mine? Making charcoal is hard, making fires hot enough for working with metal is hard too (can you even do that with charcoal?)

Chrome has coal in his shed. Jesus user, how fast are you reading?

You absolutely can, but charcoal is suboptimal

Primitive Technology did a video whhere he made some iron prills

you need alot of coal

Really depends on the design of your foundry

10 years worth of gathering. I think he's good. After they even make a mine when larger projects need to be made

O MY INFINITELY SIZED SHED

>gets BTFO
>starts memeing
Why are shitposters such subhumans?

Attached: illust_71552933_20190915_195656.jpg (700x767, 96K)

At this point you're just being a nitpicking faggot

yeah I'm sure he spent 10 years accumlating large quantites of coal incase someone happened to appear and invent metalworking and electricity and all that other shit

yeah well you could assume he gets everything right the first time so he doesn't need alot but anyone doing this shit even if they know exactly how it's done is going to go through a long process of trial and error using lots of resources to get there

>yeah well you could assume he gets everything right the first time
He doesn't, have you even read the manga faggot?

It's not nitpicking, I'm saying that just because Chrome has X in his shed, it doesn't mean he has an infinite supply of X. The shed is pretty fucking tiny and filled with a million other things. "The shed" is not an excuse when it comes to coal. They would need to go on mining expeditions for coal regularly or make large charcoal piles, both of which take a lot of time and effort and weren't even mentioned in passing.

>experiments all the time
>doesn't gather as much materials as possible
You keep moving the goalpost and I'm getting more and more entertained

that's my point, if you don't get everything right the first time then it requires alot of trial and error which requires more resources which require even more time and labour

They gather more resources when they eventually run out. Problem, shitposter?

>>doesn't gather as much materials as possible
You don't just go and pick up coal off the ground, you need to burn wood to make it or mine it, it's something that requires intention and labour not "i stumbled upon this one day, better hold onto it"

That's fine, but it goes back to the original argument that was made, which is that it would take a lot of time to gather those resources and engage in trial and error, more time than it is canonically explained to take. It's not shitposting, I'm making a valid argument. I greatly enjoy Dr Stone and little shit like this doesn't bother me for the sake of advancing the narrative but don't pretend that Senkuu and friends aren't permanently in a best-case-scenario

How do you make ammonia from piss

>coal
>burn wood
That's not coal dummy. Chrome spent 10 years collecting. They have enough for the basic iron tools they need. Did you miss when Chrome dumped coal in the furnace or what is your problem?

It did take Chrome 10 years. We went over this. I don't think you realize how long 10 years is, looking for materials every day

HE DIDN'T COLLECT 10 YEARS WORTH OF COAL. At best he had a basket's worth in that tiny shed, which would be good for maybe 1 use of the furnace. I don't think you understand how much coal is needed to do the tasks they are performing repeatedly.

you should read more, user
clearly you didn't get past chapter 50 where they explore a cave and presumably can go back to mine/scavenge

Look at this guy throwing his headcanon in.
>10 years
>1 basket
Literally lmaoing. Let me make this easy to understand. You're retarded.

You mean the cave which took a 3 day's trip to gather tungsten? They would need to make regular trips to gather the amount of coal needed, which would takes a shitton of time. You keep strawmanning me by implying they literally cannot gather the materials they have, which isn't my argument. I'm saying the time required would be immense, and isn't even touched upon.

Okay, how much coal did they have? You realize how fucking tiny that shed is, and it's filled with tons of other minerals and medicinal herbs.

I thought someone said he used charcoal, whatever, if it's coal you still have to actually mine it, it doesn't grow on the ground like mushrooms

They had enoufh to craft simple tools. More than one basket. For sure.

Chrome collected it near and at the entrance of caves during those 10 years. He never went too deep tho, he mentions this.

90% of you are retarded speedreaders. They used charcoal for the furnace, so cut out the "DURRR HE COLLECTED 10 YEARS WORTH OF COAL DOWN IN THE MINES"

Pic related, from the official translation of my copy of volume 3, because I'm not a fucking shitposter.

Attached: charcoal.jpg (1480x2188, 1.04M)

Would make for shit tier iron though due to the impurities

But I suppose as a starting point untill they can get bituminous coal it's enough

You're retarded. They combined it and melted it down using coal. Go read further you stupid faggot when the scrape out the coal from the furnace in order to make aniline

You mean the part where Chrome pulls out a tiny basket, like I said before, and Senkuu says they must have used it all as fuel? Because a forge of that size would definitely only need maybe a few pounds of coal for multiple cumulative days worth of burning, right?

>only one basket in shown therefore only one basket must exist
>enough coal dregs to scrape out easily from the furnace
>just throw in some coal for the lulz with the other stuff
Surrender now

There is literally no scenario where you can win this. Either they used 100% coal, which means Chrome had used 100% of his shed space for coal, which is obviously impossible, or they made FREQUENT multiple several-day round trips to the mine to collect the amount they would need, or they used charcoal to supplement what little coal Chrome had. There is physically no way that Chrome had enough coal that just happened to all be completely offscreen in every shot of the inside of the shed to fuel a furnace multiple times for dozens of hours while blowing in a constant fresh supply of oxygen to get it to burn at high temperatures. Something has to give, something wasn't explained properly in the manga. The best you can argue is that they indeed made a ton of trips to the coal mine, in which case we divert back to the original argument that 4 months for all of these developments is way too little time.

he has two identical sheds (never pictured at the same time), one is filled entirely with coal that he collected on a hunch

You're backpeddaling. Explain why they would use coal instead and so much of it it left enough dregs to easily be scraped out, by Senkuu, without getting tired. Admit defeat, you are wrong.

Yes, I'm backpedaling to my original argument. Indeed, you were correct that they canonically used coal for the furnace. I was wrong. Okay, now let's move on. WHERE DID IT COME FROM.

They collected it in advance, duh

And they stored it where, exactly? In the shed with barely any space pre-filled with numerous other materials?

Get fucked eternally

Attached: 12 (2).png (900x1300, 358K)

A cave

Attached: 0002.png (886x1300, 408K)

The cave isnt next door. It takes days per trip. I've said this multiple times.

Pretty sure Chrome is talking about the past 10 years here user. How long do you plan on acting a fool?

Anywhere else?

So Chrome had stored tons of coal over 10 years. Okay, where did he store it?

>barely any space
I love how this guy just makes up things

His shed. How is this a difficult concept for you lmao?

It seems that unless it's literally spelled out in the manga "gee there is not a lot of space in this room that can only fit a few people on the floor" you guys wont accept that the shed doesnt have a lot of space. I'm not really sure we can come to an understanding if we cant agree on the premise that there simply wasnt a lot of coal any time it was depicted

Enough space for enough coal to make the iron they needed. This is a fact and you will have to deal with it.
He literally says what they used it for. Literally, it's right there. Read it out loud 5 times.

Dead thread

Dr Stone is an isekai

>tfw he finds out what happened to his little brother

Attached: EErV6vfU0AAAUI9.jpg (1448x2048, 328K)

He’ll be fiiiiiiiiiiiine, it’s fiiiiiiiiine

It's time travel.

It's a native isekai

What would his face be when he finds out that his little brother is now a little sister?

Naruto is a native isekai

Imouto instincts kick in and he turns the whole island upside down

The trap thing or the impaled thing?

Impaled

Objectively speaking the first thing is much worse. If Kinro is good brother he should only be proud that Ginro (almost) died a heroic death while serving the village. A real warrior can't ask for a better end.

She-Gen is bestgirl

Attached: illust_76827437_20190917_202844.jpg (600x888, 358K)

Kinro seducing Ginny without realizing "she" is his brother doujin when

>inb4 Ginrou dies for real
You're going to feel really stupid for writing this

>Kinro
>seducing
This is the most incompatible pair of words I've ever seen.

>3700 years passed
>remaining humanity was descendants of astronauts
>only basic shit was passed down
>not even basic handwriting
Senku could have had an even bigger start if Byakuya tasked his descendants with acquiring materials and shit and teaching them science. Nearly 4000 years and all he got was one craftsman and one collector in all those thousands of years.

>saved my pic
BASED. stonebros like you and i are 1000IQ

Fuck, marry, grill

Attached: illust_76510473_20190915_190452.jpg (2048x2048, 977K)

Well they did barely survive winters...

Is he asexual or something

Pretty good considering mortality rates. Just one bad winter and all progress is lost

Because there would be no plot then

>"a gatekeeper will not give in to romance, RULU WA, RULU DA"

>Rick & Morty the anime

No thanks

So he's in love with his gate then

Are you mentally challenged?

Why is a gorilla the sexiest girl in this series?

He's a rulescuck

You've clearly misspelled Suika

But she's not

Attached: kiri.png (566x553, 147K)

Fuck Gen and make Kohaku and Ruri fuck each other.

Attached: EBIiAUfVAAIB7Nz.jpg (800x1135, 147K)

I decided to give shounen a try this season by watching Dr. Stoned and KnY. Both are pretty alright, but the threads are really shit. Why is the shounen fanbase on Yea Forums so cancerous?

I wanna see how big her real boobs are

Seems like she's into flashing anyway, just ask nicely

Attached: 1568277339462.png (891x476, 342K)

She’s probably flat, maybe even concave.

She's actually flat, isn't she?

>flat chest
>wide hips
Literally perfection.

I don't see a problem

Attached: illust_76705566_20190909_163834.jpg (790x1040, 269K)

How in the world does Kinrou keep himself from molesting his brother? The man must have iron will.

Attached: EDEe8yrUYAAYWhv.jpg (1080x1080, 211K)

Because Ginrou is a scumbag

Attached: illust_76662955_20190907_103318.png (861x645, 586K)

She has thicc ass and thigs, having thicc breast would be literal perfection.

>Kirisame will never undress you

Attached: illust_75828964_20190915_140018.png (700x910, 294K)

Nope

Attached: Nope.png (615x682, 630K)

that's the best part, imagine punishing Ginrou for being a lazy, cowardly loser

I don't see the pleasure in that

Sorry for you user.

Mecha-Senkuu best girl

Attached: illust_75828964_20190915_135909.png (700x814, 663K)

Based

Will he appear in the 2nd cour OP?

Attached: illust_76542773_20190917_213045.png (1600x1600, 1.82M)

Which Gens hair color do you prefer? I like the anime's version more

Attached: Screenshot_20190917-143158.jpg (1920x1200, 670K)

Anime, what color will his hair be?

Attached: EEk8TxuU4AEKxyC.jpg (736x1024, 137K)

Anime chose the best color scheme for all characters. I wish Boichi would just stuck with them instead of using different colors on every color page.

>Chad Stone gets the GET
BASED of the BASED

Oh my

Hunter x Hunter did it better

Those are two completely different things

Marvelous

Attached: images.jpg (237x213, 11K)

there are only 2 fights in all episodes aired so far

Trial by Stone!

Attached: 1566593046054.jpg (1920x1080, 188K)

get ready for the tournament arc.

Don't reply to bait

Attached: EErCtCzXUAAhHGM.jpg (1000x1364, 251K)

Which is barely anything

>lasts 3 episodes
>everyone BTFO in every way

Attached: shippu.jpg (377x568, 87K)

no

You should, coward

When will Senkuu pound that gorilla pusi?

Attached: illust_76563098_20190831_211958.jpg (3508x2480, 2.83M)

Sex is illogical

But that's wrong. Senkuu says you need to reward people to keep the morale up. Dopamine released during sex makes people feel good. It's the perfect reward for the horny gorilla.

Attached: 1562422116085.jpg (960x1080, 1.5M)

>One retard shouting everything because ADHD kids can't concentrate in normal discussion
>Everything related to science is so fucking stupid proof even someone with murricunt education can feel superior
>Only manly men, all girls are ugly as fuck as the artist has no idea how to draw cute girls
>2 fights is 2 too much, any fighting at all is proof that the show is for ADHD retards

Nice ironic post, made me kek.

Attached: 1567958998334.png (360x360, 180K)

Edgy

Where is my Turquoise fanart?

Attached: 1566686366777.jpg (1372x772, 123K)

Does anyone have that gas the kikes picture

>Kinrou looks like his dad
>Ginrou looks like his mom
made for each other

Attached: 1566616909499.png (636x881, 591K)

Here you go

Attached: 1568584158006.png (1556x1300, 1.38M)

Incest best cest

Yet you don't understand shit about half term you retard. We get it you want to jerk to your moeshit waifu animes, garbage virgin subhuman.

Attached: 1567781395906.jpg (1920x1080, 213K)

Bless

>fucking you brother that looks just like your mom
That's some next level of degeneracy.

Attached: EEU7lCdVUAEaO3m.jpg (1222x1271, 124K)

Nah next level is grooming him to act like your mom and dressing him up into femenine clothes

but based

Cute

Attached: illust_76617497_20190917_212951.jpg (634x720, 301K)

Suika would make for a great cocksleeve

Stfu fucking degenerate.

it has begun

Get out, Suika is pure and always will be

Attached: illust_76199372_20190914_184227.png (540x800, 671K)

Please don't. Spearbros are pure.

Attached: EEmGa-7UwAEeypk.png (739x788, 202K)

If her age is on the clock

Ryusui, bro, how do you post from the stone world?

Attached: EEgkNk-UUAANaJ_.jpg (697x1063, 100K)

She-Gen is the perfect waifu, prove me wrong.

Attached: illust_76536447_20190917_213202.jpg (701x1000, 158K)

TO SHOW YOU THE POWER OF FLEX SEAL I SAWED THIS PETRIFIED PERSON IN HALF

Attached: 166396243-352-k233505.jpg (352x550, 21K)

It is

Attached: illust_76199372_20190914_184224.png (540x800, 631K)

its too late user, Gin-chan has already gotten a taste of crossdressing

Attached: 1568564254185.jpg (1023x1426, 266K)

God i wish that were me.

Masculinity is a prison

>went from spearman to poledancing
I want to see poledancing Ginny animated

I just started reading this a while ago and I have to ask, what the fuck is Gilgamesh doing in this Manga?

Who are you referring to?

So as an anime speedwatcher, the one thing I don't get is this, why hasn't he just made some guns already? I mean even with some basic bitch revolvers he would become the god emperor of mankind instantly.

Attached: 20491-1.jpg (1344x1024, 107K)

The ship commander, he's literally Gilgamesh.

Because guns are fucking hard to make and modern ones require a different kind of gunpowder plus primer. Even a musket would be hard to make given the level of tech they're at in the anime

Set up something to catch it as it evaporates off.

because he needs miracle water to make gunpowder

Disturbing lack of love for my boy Gen in here

Attached: asagiri_gen___dr__stone_by_ytperm_ddb4hw9-fullview.jpg (1280x931, 94K)

Once he lost the control of nitric acid his gun idea is dead. You need nitric acid, calcium carbboniteand ammonia to create saltpeter. Above all that it's a painfully slow process and saltpeter is one of the majjor components of gun powder. Nitric acid could only be yielded from that specific cave, which is the reason it's dubbed cave of miracles. Bat poop is not a direct source of nitric acid.

How do you then liquify it

Oh, you're that far already. We just call him the capitalist Chad. #2 in popularity polls.

Attached: illust_76081435_20190807_214153.jpg (1500x1057, 647K)

I'm kinda tired of Gen since he's 90% of Dr. Stone fanart, so I see him all over the twitter.

What?

Dr. Stone is the only WSJ series I've ever seen where the 3 best characters are actually the top 3 in the popularity polls

The manga started to point out her eyesight more or less at that point

Not really, you can do it without nitric acid. All you need is grass, lime and a lot of time. Literally a year or two, which they don't have

Well, dildoes were one of the first articles to get an electrical version

Of course he is, the artist can't draw women so obviously the cute boy will win out

The first time her 11 eyesight was pointed out was when she saw Tsukasa murder Senkuu, in the manga at least. That part wasn't adapted. Don'tvquestion my autism. Chapter 16, go look if you want

>where the 3 best characters are actually the top 3 in the popularity polls
But Ginro is not even in top-10.

Attached: EEGvijiUYAEu4jN.jpg (1100x1400, 218K)

MORT I TURNNED MY SELF INTO STONE MORT BURRRRP

Attached: pu81zumj22i31.jpg (586x804, 95K)

I love my wife Kirisame.

Attached: Cute.jpg (598x1247, 284K)

>But Ginro is not even in top-10.
that's just evidence that I'm right user, Ginrou is good for nothing but being the village stress relief toy

Do bag titties indicate rank in the harem? Is she the bottom bitch?

Editor won't let him draw Sunkenrock girls

Attached: cc5cddc616b5cb4960596453281bd5bd.jpg (1193x1600, 326K)

>Boichi can't draw women
oh no

Too bad she doesn't want you

Attached: ef.png (210x466, 73K)

Kirisame is a good girl, no bully

Attached: illust_76429347_20190826_191532.jpg (600x862, 393K)

N-no, he's a complex character with a gradual development and deep personal issues, y-you just don't understand...
I'm probably the only person here who likes him beyond Ginny trap memes and that's sad

Attached: EEkDoo2VAAAGeDS.jpg (690x899, 64K)

>implying

Attached: 47B2EBC7-08B3-4711-A231-0FCADF16118B.jpg (728x1046, 202K)

What is your pic related implying?

I got the scientific ointment
Now bend over chrome

Would the village even have enough genetic diversity at the start? There were only 3 couples after all, seems like genetics of future generations would be hella fucky

He said some other people wandered in over the years or something to that effect in the interview, that it wasn't just inbreeding. Also 14 is all you really need supposedly, so six is...decent I guess. Also if you read the manga up to current chapters there's some other possible stuff going on with the village but I won't spoil it.

fpbfp

looks fine to me

Attached: 1566100193045.jpg (1920x1080, 288K)

Did the author tell Boichi to do this or did her just figure he'd pull a Perfect Blue since he wasn't allowed to draw titties?

There are remote islands out there that managed to survive with only a handfull of common ancestors. It's pretty much in the air, however there just might have been other survivors based on the distinct hair color of the treasure island people.

Look at this

Don't get me wrong, he can draw great bodies but the faces belong to chromosome+ individuals

The editor told him to choose a different artstyle from his usual one. He does get away with assshots all the time.

Perfect blue?

Ever read Sun-Ken Rock?
Also Gen's face is retarded.

>your artstyle is too sexy and appealing, make it equally sexual but sort of downsy to balance it out for this shonen
>okay i guess
Watch Perfect Blue.

Attached: she wants it.png (867x679, 560K)

E=mc^2 on his shirt is still pure cringe. Couldn't of he just wrote y=x?

Attached: 1567855071925.jpg (768x768, 107K)

Would Dr.Stone be more popular on Yea Forums is Senkuu was a little girl?

Attached: illust_75944305_20190915_173641.jpg (2000x2000, 1M)

he should have written another universal constant on his shirt

Attached: 1566813859487.png (512x311, 183K)

Literally and unironically what happened

it'd be AOTY

>S-Senku, what kind of material are we going to get from this experience?

Attached: ED3WtlRU0AAZWmW.jpg (3378x3400, 1.97M)

And if both Tsukasa and Senkuu were little girls?

Attached: illust_76458629_20190915_190620.jpg (2000x2000, 1.26M)

AOTD

Attached: 1566344350683.jpg (768x1024, 120K)

Any other videly known universal constant you're willing to propose?

I want to smell his pineapple.

Attached: EEhMU-aUEAE73Gy.jpg (1200x1703, 343K)

Coefficient of kinetic friction or ohm's law (no, there are none as widely known and this is perfect for kids)

>four fingers and a thumb
SLUT

Attached: ginny3.png (1641x899, 976K)

Ohm's law has fuck all to do with petrification though

What is the plot significance of either of those?

Conservation of energy has almost no link at all and there's no real justification for him writing it. Them staying alive with brains going on petrified skin layer is some ultra BS, especially when nitric acid causes the nanites to revive them with fully intact skin as the excess crumbles off, as if zero energy at all were lost, since none was absorbed during petrification while their brains were working, but none of their body was actually eaten.

Also fuck, did you both just skip the part in parentheses and take this seriously while also not realizing the conservation of mass thing with the petrification was bullshit of the highest order? Get it together anons, the petrify->burn->break->regenerate cycle is a complete violation of conservation of energy, unless and until it turns out the nanites run on nanonuclear power but for some reason can only use nitric acid.

>takes four fingers and a thumb
>almost instantly dies from it
HE IS PURE!

Attached: EEmBCV8UcAAM7ZM.jpg (1072x1248, 337K)

Not related to plot though

A-are you the artist behind these Ginnies? Where did you find them?

Conservation of energy is related to plot only and specifically because it was thrown in just that once to justify him writing it. Could have just as easily had him write Ohm's law after illuminating the Christmas tree or something, it's meaningless, it's there for the le science man design, which is fine and all, but let's not pretend it was necessary to the story and not there to make him more "sciencey".

jeez how much art of him is there?

Hoes mad

I don't even notice the Emcsquare 99% of the time. Just part of his unwavering faith. Gorillas like that kind of thing.

Attached: illust_76587301_20190915_194042.jpg (1748x2480, 1.49M)

Here is the artist: twitter.com/I663080001

Not nearly enough.

Attached: EElw2unU0AAz5Wu.jpg (1500x1178, 176K)

I'm not arguing against it at all, I was just answering a question
cutehaku

>every doujin with Senkuu and Kohaku ends with Kohaku getting cucked in some way
Why do fujos hate her so much?

Attached: illust_76535828_20190830_193024.png (1240x1060, 547K)

>why do fujos hate the only prominent female character who threatens their ships
Gee, I wonder.
I've seen some twitter fujos claiming she's a lesbian just so she wouldn't be on SenGen way.

This story is so cringe and so retarded, gun needs powder and bat liquids now ? Fucking retarded author baka, it's only bullets and steel.

Just don't have it in you today, eh?

Can they at least draw some yuri then? Also link please, I want to read the cope.

you're petrified with your clothes on, and those don't survive depetrification
not on 3700 year old statues at least

Please commit late abortion

The clothes don't get petrified, they decompose, decay, what have you

>fap
>world gets petrified
>3700 years later a qt gorilla relieves herself on your petrified cock

Attached: 1567800966168.png (999x405, 709K)

SAUCE

Absolutely not true, the estimated amount that is needed for repopulation for humans is estimated 1m.

why doesn't he make some crossbows? are you gonna tell me he needs a fucking breaking bad tier chemistry setup to make a crossbow?

Attached: 31013233.jpg (1300x866, 96K)

Would you a Nikki?

Attached: EEW0D5ZVAAE-1kS.jpg (1884x1884, 390K)

that can't be right
you mean taiju had been carrying a naked yuzu statue around with no issue whatsoever despite going all "no we can't de-petrify her without putting some clothes on top" when the time comes?

Maybe for the Chinese cockroaches lul

Have you even watched the fucking anime/read the manga?

That's right. Go look back, she's naked, you can even see her petrified butt when Taiju thrown her at Senkuu in order to try and fight the lions. He just didn't want her to feel uncomfortable being nAked when she revives.

Yes

Attached: 1564352303300.png (700x868, 174K)

>woman goes to pee
>world gets petrified
>found in the crumbling remains of an old library, they figure she must be the knowledgeable librarian given she's in a sitting position
>legs broken off, they carefully hold them on while giving her the depetrification sauce
>relieves herself all over them
>freaks out because naked and confused
>reveals herself to be a wandering brainlet who just stopped in at the convenience store across from the library for a quick pee on her way to the mall because she drank too much pop
kino

not really :^)

This is like, Minecraft the anime or something, they even have video game text boxes and shit.

I'm talking about minimum for preservation of the human genome, and you're talking out your ass
Because le catch arrows man
Yes, while vigorously rubbing her clit and calling her "Lilly", get on my FUCKING level scrub.
The stone coatings seem to be a bit light on the details due to erosion, that or Boichi is just being forced to be extra SFW.

This fucking tread I swear to god

>was their last batch of revival fluid too
*seinfeld theme plays*

Have you actually watched any anime or read any manga in the last ten years or so? Shit's full of stupid "fellow kids" tier JRPG references and vague "I totally get and play videogames" leveling metaphors, usually fucked up entirely.

Then what the fuck are you doing here retard

Timmy you're late for school

Fuck I can imagine this and sort of want it, when do we get a Dr. Stone: Vigilantes where it's just some random assholes who thaw out in a cave of miracles in South America or something, and tool around in the stone age waiting forever for each cup of revival fluid, only for all their unthaws to turn out to be brainlets, foils, monsters of the week and fetish bait?

Vigilante Doctors: Gilligan's Stone Island DX!

well shit, didn't even need to go beyond page 1, guess I'm a retarded speed reader

Attached: 012.jpg (891x1300, 370K)

>Unthaw an sjw tranny
>Beat her to death

>You're ten billion percent certainly not sharing MY stone world, freak.

As soon as some artist is willing to bring our deranged ideas to life

How do you feel about a shitscribbled storyboard? Because I have all these ideas but I can't fucking draw.

They were naked in the anime, no clothes at all

I can't draw either. Do the best you can. Someone might find it funny one day and draw it.

You kind of need civilization for tasks that don't directly improve peoples lives immediately.

Like one punch man

Which also has to survive winters without a large fatality rate

Imagine

I can't wait until this guy turns out important

Attached: mystery nigga.jpg (631x556, 222K)

>no nose
It's a grill

>headcanon

She's too lewd. She wears transparent clothes AND she's nopan AND she constantly exposes her lower half when she does a spinning move in battle. The transparency and the exposures are not easy to spot in monochrome manga form but it will be top lewd in animated form.

Attached: completely exposed all the way down the waist.jpg (917x930, 652K)

He's right retard.

they already depetrified a tranny named François

Hope so.

Attached: 765574564523.png (245x410, 143K)

>It will be top lewd in animated form
Implying we'll get a season 2

Guns require advanced metallurgy techniques, far beyond what can just be knocked up. Even if you substitute a big heavy barrel for the exotic alloys and carefully-designed pre-stressing that modern barrels have, to even make a musket you still need steel (not iron, steel), machine tools to produce an accurate cylinder then bore it, and a way of accurately heat-treating it so you have a gun and not a pipebomb.

This is why China had gunpowder for centuries, but no guns.

Not true at all, you can make it from urine. And from seashells, as shown in the show Doctor Stone. You can get a general feel for how easy something is to make (or at least how recently it was discovered) by how archaic its name is. Saltpetre

So, it's nanomachines, right?

Them's some fighting words brainlet

I thought the Dr Stone anime was doing relatively well. It's not?
françoise is a cute girl tho

Attached: francoise.jpg (870x1252, 255K)

ancient aliens

Only in western, the sales are horrible.

>françoise is a cute girl tho
so? she's still a tranny

>Bat poop is not a direct source of nitric acid.
Potassium nitrate in the bat poop can be crystallized. And he already has sulfuric acid.
KNO3 + H2SO4 --> HNO3 + KHSO4

Guys..is Senku Yea Forumsutistic?
>I need to build guns to go pew pew against Tsukasa
>oh shit I almost died but now I'm free in this jungle
>nicerocks.jpeg
>sad story bruh, lemme make the sulfa drug for you
>oh but we'll need iron
>oh shit we need people to blow air
>lemme make ramen
>oh shit Tsukasa's agent is here
>well now that we have iron it only makes sense to make a fucking power generator riiiight?
>electricityacquired.jpeg
>hah that gotta convince him
>oh sure mate, I'll make some chilled cola for you
>oh right sulfa drug
>actualleh we need flass
>glassacquired.jpeg
>time to make the cure all drug
MAKE WEAPONS YOU FUCKWIT, YOU'LL LITERALLYBE LEFT WITH NO THREAT FROM TSUKASA OR HIS GORILLA ARMY.
Remember he doesn't need to set up a weapon industry so it doesn't have to be Hakone. You can't convince me Chrome found all those minerals around, but Senku can't get material to build a gun in that vast jungle.

Attached: sssssd.jpg (225x225, 17K)

he can't make guns quickly or efficiently without access to miracle water and much better metalurgy

When are the headphone girl and the MC gonna do it?

>Build guns
>Or build a tank and do a non-lethal playthrough
Which is more exciting?

Attached: thrilling.jpg (364x364, 55K)

If you want a manga about this kind of scenario but a bit more realistic. I recommend Sousei no taiga

underrated post

Attached: bnvnbvbnvb.png (219x320, 62K)

Is there cooking in Dr Stone?

Attached: cookingscience.jpg (1043x692, 231K)

Mineral water isn't something he found, rather he made it himself. Just find another batcave or use another source for HNO3. He can make the mineral water again, it seems he isn't interested in reviving people just like that after his experience with Tsukasa. And his metallurgical capabilities were non existent before so I doubt it's really an isse (even if it were, it shouldn't be with a mill in hand)

mineral-->miracle
I'm sleepy

Yes it's ten billion percent nanomachines, or it's an artificial disease that is technically biological but so complex and advanced that it might as well be called nanomachines. I'm also ten billion percent sure it's not actually spread by the light. A disease cannot be spread by light, no matter how artificial, and no disease can strike across the globe simultaneously, or touch someone's hair (which has no bloodflow) and spread through the whole body. The most logical explanation is that all of humanity is already infected through the air or water supplies by an artificial disease that is dormant and disguised as a benign bacteria. The mystery light is only the activation command, but visually it looks like it causes the disease.

It's just an educated guess but I'll spoiler it for anime fags anyway.

trifoil knot

this knot is definitely not trivial

Attached: Trefoil_Knot_Animated.gif (330x330, 1006K)

Writing myself a synopsis of this dumb thing now, set in southern Nevada, so far the illustrious cast of characters include:
>president-king user, abilities meme magic and incorrectly remembering how to make things from his time spent lurking on Yea Forums, catchphrase: "I'm 40% sure" (senkuu)
>sheriff old neighbor guy, skills include breaking things by "tinkering with" them and really wanting to make a shotgun to defend the new kingdom-republic (kaseki)
>some mexican guy they found and depetrified, he's a combination mexican and cowboy ultra-stereotype who wants to be a luchador, abilities can wrangle wild steers and make tacos and stuff, also strong (taiju)
>fake librarian brainlet mall chick, she shares gen's plot point of wanting soda and user lies to her that they can make it eventually if she sticks with them, or at least find some if they go to vegas because he heard there are some bottling plants there [he actually just played fonv], abilities: peeing, being dumb, being more in shape than user or neighbor (kohaku I guess?)

Basically I was going to have them try and fail to make some stuff, get lost a few times, find the cave again a few times, thaw out some no-goods who can be recurring villains or one-off people they kill and never ever talk about again, figure out some sort of farming to do in the cave, scrounge around and hunt for enough food to survive, and then when they finally get a bit successful, ruin it all by harvesting everything, packing their stuff, and setting out on the road to Vegas, so the next is a traveling arc with more stuff not working because they're dumb, fallout and dr. stone references, and suffering.

Also because user wakes up in the pool, maybe only like 500 years have passed and there are vestiges of civilization remaining.

Fuck. Seinfeld: Stone World

yes it's true
with senku's knowledge he should be capable of killing anything
the entire plot is forced by senku being a retard

He's a moralfag, he repeatedly mentions how he doesn't want to kill anyone (unless forced to)

how hard would it be to make a potent poison with the resources they have? just blowdart people in their sleep or something.

I've been on the nanomachine with the light representing a "signal" train for quite a while.
I'd go even further and say that most of the biosphere was already permeated with them, they're still active worldwide, have been continuously drawing energy from some source (solar, fusion, chemical, etc.), can communicate with each other in close proximity (the Medusa has a set range because the probes activate from a central point and are programmed to cease petrification past a certain radius), and can transfer energy probe-to-probe.
Basically, for those around during the Rokka no Yuusha threads, it's the blade fog, for real.

Attached: 7564543513.png (1366x768, 1.4M)

WE TORTOLLAN LOVE THE STORY OF LOH

How can you explain the range then? If you're calling it the range of the light then how is it possible for it to encompass the entire globe?

I was so mad that that was the first thing I thought of when it got posted yesterday

Not him, but I think the range, both short-range and worldwide, can be explained:

It's really really difficult to blowdart someone to sleep without any fear of killing them. The dose needs to be calibrated based on someone's medical stats and history. The same dose can be safe for one person and kill another. Even today many law enforcers will use non-lethal tools like tasers or rubber bullets but not sleeping drugs, which is like throwing a dice which can land on either "put to sleep" or "oops instant death". However something like tear gas is decently safe to incapacitate without killing and Senku uses it. He also used a sonic weapon, which can cause crippling ear injuries but it's decently non-lethal.

Whoever caused the petrification probably benevolent aliens first infected all of humanity with the dormant disease then bombarded the atmosphere with the medusa devices which activate the disease. This combined method is the only way all of humanity can be afflicted with a disease at the same time. For some coincidental reason one of the medusa device managed to land without breaking and can still be re-used for its intended purpose. With this theory in mind the medusa device doesn't actually emit light but cause the nanomachines (as inert particles floating in the air) to activate and sparkle up to a certain range, which makes it look like the device emits light but it strangely stop after a certain range.

>Aliens
I'm calling it bullshit.
It's man-made.

If we throw time travel into the mix it could be humans from so far into the future that they look like aliens.

Kohaku did petrification??!?!!!?

I really hope the petrifaction device really was just some good guys trying to cure disease but fucked up thing. Would be better than some evil bad guy/alien plotting some convoluted shit to destroy humanity/earth or some shit. I’m hoping the birds being turned to stone were just the guinea pigs used for the experiment before it went wrong.

Holy shit, I can see this happening.

So, is this a horror manga?

it'd be kino if it turns out that Whyman is just a recording of the scientist who petrified everyone flipping his lid over the fact that his society-altering tech destroyed everything

yes

Attached: jafar.png (891x1300, 549K)

No but imagine Senku waking up a normal person and them having a mental breakdown because he/she can’t cope with the entire downfall of human civilization as they knew it. Pretty scary stuff if you ask me.
Yeah,that was my first thought too until it seemed that the transmission was directly aimed at them irc. Would be cool though if it is and they find his lab with a recording of humanities last moments and him just having a complete mental breakdown.

At first I thought this too, then I was like "why would he put radio receivers all over the world to wait for 2700 years without decaying somehow all so they could listen and, when someone opened comms, transmit an overwhelmingly powerful signal, in morse code for some reason, that just said 'why' over and over, then stopped once they replied"
Maybe it's the overused "crazy rogue AI" thing?

I think that regardless of every possible theory, one thing for sure is that the petrified swallows will always be guinea pigs. Personally I'm pretty sure there are no bad guys or evil plot to destroy humanity, instead the disease is a medical tool that puts living beings into stasis while they regenerate, a Dr. Stone treatment, deployed by ??? to save humanity from an extinction event.

I forgot that the Why signal was in morse code and not unaltered human voice. That makes my theory make a lot less sense

no it's a romantic comedy

Attached: romantic embrace.jpg (926x1300, 326K)

Yeah, that last is it.
>oh no a deadly chemical weapon
>we only have a few days to save everyone somehow before it activates
>light started from the opposite side of the world as Japan, the US did it
>because this is a manga, the US also somehow caused the disease they stoned everyone to save the world from
that or
>muh evil megalomaniac military guy preemptive strike against someone but goes wrong and whole world stone

Why do they assume that it's WHY man?
Maybe they're Jewish and are blasting out YWH.

Pretty sure it's usually YHWH

that doesnt seem very romantic to me

giv reluctant gorilla kissu ;_;

I’ll watch Dr Stone when you convince an Eva fan to watch Madoka Magica.

>Needs to shill Dr. Flop
What killed the hype?

It's slightly unclear so I'm not 100% sure on this, but I think it's implied that first Senku built a radio tower and started broadcasting radio waves, THEN some mystery nigga became aware of those radio bursts and started broadcasting "WHY" on the same frequencies. So there are still many possible theories about the Whyman but it can't be a loop that has been running in the background for X years, it's a broadcast that just started in response to Senku's broadcast. It would be funny if it's an AI who has been cut off from the world and who perceive time incorrectly so it says "WHY...ARE...YOU...HERE..." but spends one year on each word.

GIVE RELUCTANT GORILLA KISSU NOW

Yeah, that's what I meant by waiting to hear a signal.

The lab and the gorilla are very much in love.

What if the AI is the nanomachine cloud itself responding, which is why Ukyo can't get a solid lock.

Attached: 75434373243.png (1077x270, 268K)

LIONESS, you fucking niggers! Get it right.

She's referred to as both retard, and gorilla first, and she hates both

only senku refers to her as lioness and she dislikes lioness less

Actually based and theorypilled, I completely forgot about this panel, same wording Senkuu uses. Self-aware petrification atmosphere AI? Nice. Please don't be le crazy AI though, I want a cool explanation for all this.

Not relevant to your screechy post before, faggot

Well damn that's interesting. I personally don't like the idea that nanomachines could have a mass AI consciousness it's a bit too magic-ish for me, but it is really suspicious that the sonar man says a signal is coming from everywhere at the same time.

I'm not the same user

+1/+1 armor to villagers

Attached: loom.jpg (869x1242, 407K)

That was me and I was saying it as a joke you oversensitive faggot.

Back in the 90s they actually tried to make a computer that was not just multi-core but multi-machine, like lots of little motherboards with discrete CPU, disk, and RAM that all worked together sort of like a keyring system and talked to each other, shared resource load, assigned one to be the "master" for a given task, etc. That was just for a desktop PC. It's very very possible, just high tech.

+1/+2 and +15 HP
Unless it's also in the first one which I never played.

>waits until the Industrial Age to research Loom
Have fun getting your woodline slaughtered Senkuu you fucking noob

I'm tired but I don't want to go to sleep in this stone world.

sorry user but its either sleep or scream for 3700 years

Right, I googled the stats and the first result was for the first game but it was boosted in Ao2. Still a really shitty upgrade desu.

I want a tribal gf to kissu and sleep with
It's the difference between 6 or 12 hp (depending on first strike) and death vs a wolf in a 1v1. Absolutely essential for Celts, should have by Feudal for anyone but no need to get right away, and of course needed later on for Spaniards.

>Senku hasn’t pumped the three sisters or any girl for that matter
It’s like he isn’t trying to save humanity or anything.

He does build a literal tank though. Although it can only fire once and has some non-lethal ammunition BS in it.

My main concern and question is why the hell Senku hasn't made a gun yet and shoot that unga nigger already?

looks like edgy FMA, no thanks

>Senku makes painkillers to help deal with sea sickness
>inventing drugs didn't instantly corrupt and destroy a primitive society
dishonest storytelling

ramen early on, and then many chapters later bread