Be a shipgirl

>be a shipgirl
>engage in close quarters combat instead

Attached: 1558982781726.webm (1280x720, 2.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ogino_otaku/status/1120305791741808641
twitter.com/ogino_otaku/status/1173645463955763202
youtube.com/watch?v=WDZ9NnAICCE
yaraon-blog.com/archives/158089
youtube.com/watch?v=1QSTcep_--A
headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20190914-00010000-ktn-l42
youtu.be/uQNXnCX8ECk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Johnston_(DD-557)
twitter.com/KIncoraK/status/1168247519261806592?s=19
animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/company.php?id=16426
youtu.be/YtMXvwdrqX4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>what is ramming

Yes, Azur Lane combat does nothing to at least pretend it has something in common with naval combat. It could've been anything but ships and nothing would change.

Ramming was very common in WW2. Especially by destroyers.

Nagato did it too, in the anime.

Attached: nm1.jpg (850x604, 219K)

You expect her to jam a torpedo up Javelin's pusy?

>be a shipgirl
I just want this fucking gendra to die !!!

Does shikikan dick into boatpussy count as CQC?

>genre
>you can count the instances of it on the fingers of a single hand

this shit looks retarded

Jabby is best DD

Well same with world of warships really lol

Glowworm please

Only against torpedo boats and submarines, though.
They'd just sink themselves against any other target.
It's also not specific to Destroyers. Light Cruisers did the same thing; larger ships simply had a hard time ramming into anything being not very fast or maneuverable.

Can't wait for hornet's doolittle raid

Attached: 1562249964656.png (1280x720, 1.31M)

>the anime won't be just girls doing shooty things
BASED

I mean, you can see the guns and torpedos right there though?

Would be nice if they used them.

Of course they probably would

>Be a boat
>fly through the air

Attached: 1545836103595.png (996x559, 871K)

I must have been living under a rock, there is an Azur Lane anime out already?
Tell me Yea Forums, how shit is it?

plane riding a boat riding a plane

so shit it hasn't even aired yet

AL will at least be entertaining since the anime is treating them like magical girls with boat powers rather than human form warships like 90% of the KC anime

>You expect her to jam a torpedo up Javelin's pusy?

More towards her poop deck to be more precise

The "game" is ultra garbage and the show looks even worse. And yet I will still watch it the fuck is wrong with me?

>be Zuikaku, a carrier
>engage Belfap in melee
I don't get it

Zui is a jobber

Doesn't she jobs only to her one-sided rivalfu?

Blocks your path

Attached: __grenville_azur_lane_drawn_by_riichu__e1e272c986b6825026a5b5f9260e233d.jpg (566x800, 110K)

She dabs on foxes in the Sakura storyline,
she is obviously about to job to Mary Suefast in the anime

I like Suzuya in Kancolle because she's a slut. Who are the legit sluts in Azur Lane?

Attached: __suzuya_kantai_collection_drawn_by_ayakase_hotaru.jpg (850x1202, 225K)

Bache, a goblin slut.

You feed your brain with any information about boatslut so you can jack off with more pleasure by knowing their voice, act, attitude etc.

Will the animu be as biased towards IJN ships as the game is?

When in doubt, you can dress pure girls like sluts.

Attached: KirishimaCasual.png (803x1026, 764K)

Does a shinobi need such a perfectly lickable tummy?

I thought the game was bias toward bongs

Nips > Bongs > Chinks > Krauts > Baguettes >>>>> Pastas

Burgers? They gotta be ahead of the krauts.

>placing chink shit over krauts
imagine being this gay

Attached: 1568193762221.jpg (850x1462, 247K)

Oh I forgot about the burgers, they are above the chinks.

DDs with DDs are the best.

Pastas get no love. Even in their own event the best boat is a Royal.

It's a shit game

Attached: Maolane.png (805x121, 29K)

I will marry my pastas to support them but for fanarts you need to support someone patreon's lol

Even still ongoing, he could still get them since you have lot of cubes per day and one of the SSR is tradeable in event also
>lucklets

>using lucklet as a excuse when you lie about your rates
PFFFTTT MAOSHITTERS REALLY LIKE CHINK TRASH

>that timezone
Hello subhuman

piss off subhuman

my fellow pinoy

Ayanami is perfect

Attached: __ayanami_azur_lane_drawn_by_t_bth__220201940a056a37cf95eb157d09b268[1].png (1188x1836, 2.26M)

>using warships that don't rely on a ram attack

Attached: Olympias.1.jpg (1280x960, 570K)

>tfw two Formidables in the first 10 cubes.

Attached: 161173110275032955314984.gif (294x524, 3.65M)

so you're the one shitting the general right now huh? imagine spending your time fighting virtual wars against people miles away from you for some sort of internet satisfaction and anonymous renown. Really pathetic, huh?

Because you crave /ak/ and anything will do.

His ESL-tier english should have given it away.
Now let him samefag until he gets tired

Attached: Nimi Nothing.png (217x366, 57K)

shut up huhposter

Niimi for MC

>Get all event botes in 80 cubes
>Seanigs seething after losing their month's paycheck on 500+ cubes and no botes

Attached: 1568494498521.png (182x149, 52K)

If Aya is going to fight, Nimi is up to something too.
Although she's probably smarter than that

Attached: yande.re 549183 azur_lane tagme.jpg (1920x1357, 367K)

>retards thinking I'm playing their shitgame
Pfffttt

Azur Lane botegirls fight like a Gundam compared to Kancolle botegirls that fights like a warship.

Wouldn't be surprised if they have mid-battle retrofit docking since their riggings similar to SEED backpack system.

Attached: atago lineart.png (854x480, 410K)

AL is by far the most generous gachashit I've ever played, I honestly don't understand how anyone can run out of cubes in this game, I still have over 600 cubes and I have around 220 different ships.

Anyone can have bad streaks of luck.
But it is retardedly easy to build up cube stocks again. Gold is the bigger problem

Attached: 1562980307637.jpg (840x990, 162K)

You have shit taste. The girls are great

Attached: 639px-I-26.png (639x599, 268K)

>gold
>problem
only if you build like ten a day

100 cubes got me 4 Zaras and the Kugyu bakunyuu boat. The rates are high as fuck.

Can't wait for Z23's retrofit scene

Attached: 1542464021991.png (1024x959, 885K)

cannot unsee

Attached: 1568736774210.png (76x60, 8K)

>This could actually happen in the anime.

Attached: 1537707492571.jpg (747x1000, 201K)

My shark wife is so pretty

Attached: c051fbd1971e80ac1af859649f733bce.png (850x1200, 1.35M)

>im got lucky im sure its the same for everyone
Just admit your chinnkshit is full of shit

As soon as you admit your english is awful and you're from some shithole country

>spell bad
at least try to have a counterargument chink

>got all the Simulcrum event boats in one ten roll
>took 400+ cubes to get a single Essex.

Attached: 1558399908768.gif (255x183, 701K)

How does it feel failing 3rd grade english?
Because if you're worse than chinks at english, what hope do you have? Why should I accept the complaints from something worse than chinks?

>the only bote I've failed to get during rate-up isn't even limited.
kek, fucking SEAmonkey lucklets

Attached: __centaur_and_centaur_azur_lane_drawn_by_akamin__ad5ec69c6acd363cb854f48bd54b862c.jpg (715x1010, 564K)

>ad hominem without proving his claim
as expected of a subhuman

>be ship girl
>not prostituting yourself so the money can go to REAL MEN who fight for you

Hey skills are way too good

You don't make any points either.
Anyone can have shit-luck, somebody has to be the ass-end of the spectrum sooner or later but AL gives you 30 cubes a week. Anytime I make any counterpoints you do the same thing anyway, only with barely comprehensible english.

Same here, shit sucks

San Diego > Nips > Bongs >= Burgers > Chinks > Krauts > Baguettes >>>>> Pastas

based

Attached: sdeg2.gif (500x500, 238K)

China probably owns his country lmao

Attached: __ning_hai_and_ping_hai_azur_lane_drawn_by_tsliuyixin__4a9282ba694776dbec21744813f5b1b3.jpg (1920x1080, 394K)

Suzuya in AL is a slut too

Concord, Fiji, Bache

Attached: 47104174_1939856336323752_2609047887627157504_n.jpg (643x960, 76K)

Attached: 1568427523037.jpg (1920x1080, 547K)

Did they already fire the horizon in WWII?

San Diego is a burger and she's only good because she annoyed everyone so much she got memed into the first ultra rare as an apology.

>chink kancolle ripoff
al belongs on Yea Forums

Oh god I wish that were me

Nothing about botegirls really makes any sense, and I say this as someone who played AL for about a year before moving on.

I wonder if the animu is watchable, have been playing the game pretty much since the jp release on and off, but not sure what I'd like to see in the animu.

It's historically accurate. For example, when Hood and Prince of Wales went up against Bismarck and Prince Eugein? Not sure of the spelling. Anyway they closed as fast as possible to protect Hood from plunging fire. This decision of course saved Hood and let the British carry the day. Oh, wait. Yeah it's dumb to do this. But hey, dumb is still historically accurate.

I hope this bunny cunny gets plenty of screentime.

Attached: 1567426362957.jpg (1200x802, 550K)

Anime is done by entirely japanese staff. Writer and director are nips.
And if you're gonna use the excuse of animation outsourced to chink or koreans, we should just combine Yea Forums and Yea Forums because most anime resort to outsourcing

It will totally depend on the director. Sure he might come with tons of original shit since honestly AL story is almost non existant and make barely sense. In the Anniversary stream Yorkstantman was asked about the story and claimed he wasn't even sure how to continue it lol

Why is chinese everything so fucking busy
>busy character designs
>busy camerawork
>busy animations
>probably retarded powerlevelfagging if their isekais are any indication
Nips have a concept of "less is more". I'll still probably watch AL as a case study though.

Attached: 3442057.png (1471x1500, 1.08M)

>Chinese
Read the credits.

Its a chinese company but many things are japanese even some of the girls are made by nips artist. Anime is made by japanese

The last event ship i missed was fucking Yat Sen and i haven't spent a single dollar on the game. That fag is just astronomically unlucky.

The game seems garbage but atleast the girls are cute will this be worth watching?

Is there even a story or character development for any of these "girls" besides good ship fight bad ship?

It's the only gacha game I can stand playing because the rates are very forgiving. It's basically just a cute girl collection game and not a whaling game like FGO.

Still a chinese franchise, characters, etc meaning the abilities are chinese-conceived, fighting styles are chinese-conceived, story if competent is going to arise from the characters which are chinese-conceived. This isn't fanfiction, it's still an official anime of a chinese franchise so claiming it isn't chinese-influenced in a very substantial way is ridiculous, especially if the target audience is the chinese.

In any case I'm actually supportive of china participating in the industry (more anime and games is a good thing), but I've always felt AL went in a very different direction from what make KC successful. KC derives its success from SoL comedy and homely comforts, the mundane designs and combat all factor into this, whereas AL is obviously something way more over the top. That's all well and good, maybe it's the next Samurai Flamenco or something, but when I see the OP webm it reaffirms my suspicion that it won't scratch the Kancolle itch.

Whatever success it finds will need to be in its own merits and not through some kind of competition with KC. In any case it seems very much action-oriented (busy character designs are best suited for fighting) so I hope they have a solid budget.

Attached: qmr.jpg (1280x1815, 541K)

>but I've always felt AL went in a very different direction from what make KC successful.
Same, but that's exactly what I like about it.

The fuck is this retard trying to say?

>Still a chinese franchise, characters, etc meaning the abilities are chinese-conceived, fighting styles are chinese-conceived, story if competent is going to arise from the characters which are
The heck is Chinese conceived about a bunch of Japan anime archetype? Speaking Japanese? With generic Japan design has been done hundred times before?

>no reading comprehension AND angry for no reason
Sad

>this is soulless knockoff chinkshit
>NOOO IT'S NOT CHINESE THIS BELONGS TO JAPAN
Pick one and only one

There is nothing revolution about AL, everything in the game are copying from various Japan anime/manga/game, characters are walking cardboard anime stereotype. Chinese doing what Chinese do best, straight ripping off the Jap without any shame or innovation

This is soulless knockoff chinkshit, who the fuck even give a shit about this if not for tits and ass? And hell, none will give a shit about this if it isn't for Jap VAs

If it did nothing meritorious then it won't succeed. I'm just saying I can already tell right away it's not replicating the core aesthetic of Kancolle, which means IF it were successful it would have to be in a different way and it would be a good thing if it were.

>This isn't fanfiction
Might as well be a fanfiction, be course the story look like it written by a 13 years old weeaboo, even the devs admit they doesn't know how to make a story and just adding whatever shit they can think off from other popular anime along the way

>If it did nothing meritorious
Well, they have some pretty good fanservice, infact the game is just fanservice and they hired some popular VAs, but that it. Every thing other than fanservice is ass.

jesus, now this is a schizo

How's that room temperature IQ treating you?

take your meds schizo, maybe you won't be so obsessed and mental about china

Heavily lewd loli fanservice would be enough to get me onboard.

Plenty of other posters other than you are having a conversation about this just fine. Very sad.

When I first saw this girl, I thought she was the Shimakaze of the series. The girl with the lewd outfit and petite figure. Then I saw the actual Shimakaze from AL, and felt disgusted. Looking forward to this though, animation looks nice.

nice deflection

It's the truth.

Does this have abyssal cuties?

Attached: 73158962_p0.jpg (880x1200, 316K)

keep replying, schizo

Only until you've made a sufficient retard out of yourself.

Get a room, faggots.

it can be more than you already did, jesus

>still doesn't get it
There we go. Bye user.

Every chink shit game has bootleg Abyssal, but they all look like shit with shitty try hard dialogues or pretentious for no reason

take care of your mental health user, you're too obsessed with inane things.

Seriously though does this have good lolis?

What count as good lolis for you? Loli with actual character, personality and cute with just the right amount of pandering, or cardboard lolis without any characteristic, personality and dressing in skimpy bikini for no reason other than maximum pandering? If it is the latter then go for it

>the core aesthetic of Kancolle
Dunno if I understand you but do you mean that AL seems more sort of colourful and magic, and less about the general atmosphere of boats at sea?

Brown bunny is better

Attached: I-26.png (682x599, 422K)

It has a ton of great lolis

They didn't even have a loli in a microbikini until Albacore. Please talk about what you actually know in the future.

The girls are great, but the story in game is such nonsense I have no idea how they're going to patch something coherent together for an actual show. Honestly, just forgo any kind of plot and have a whole season of shikikan barely avoiding being raped by all the girls on base, maybe with the occasional action episode where they fight off some random aliens. Anything more than that is going to be utterly nonsensical.

>The girls are great, but the story in game is such nonsense I have no idea how they're going to patch something coherent together for an actual show.
Word on the street is that it's going to be a goofy anime original anthology.

Read the rest of my post, fool

That's what I'm saying, it actually will be something like that. But no Shikikan.

I mean AL lolis are just cardboard pandering without any personality or character, forced moe. skimpy bikini is just an additional for maximum pandering

Did you mean to quote my post?

No , I quote this guy

>No, I quote
I don't think someone with as tenuous a grasp on English on you should be lecturing others on anything at all.

It does.

Attached: Loli maids.png (1230x1715, 2.33M)

when does this anime air again?

>on you
as you*

Fuck off retard

I don't know, man. You would have to look really hard to find another drunk sleepy loli out there that isn't Suika. And even then, the oni isn't sleepy.

Attached: AL Laffey.jpg (710x1002, 208K)

With KC the "at sea" part isn't even the main feature most of the time. 90% of the fan content is about the girls goofing off around the naval base, and specific girl-centric fan content is typically about secretarial work. It's a lot like how most of Touhou is about them getting drunk or having tea parties rather than the incidents that the games are about. Even in the anime, the worst-received elements were the combat and drama while the arguably best-received was the Curry SoL filler episode.

Everything about KC is likewise put together for a relaxating environment. The girls are low-intensity (often downright slovenly), the designs are simplistic and relatively uniform, the base music is relaxing and the combat music is lighthearted and the combat itself is virtually uninvolved, even navigation is a spin the wheel gag. Despite being game about warships, almost everything about it is non-combative. Shimakaze's actually a complete eccentric comparison to the rest of the game.

AL goes in almost the opposite direction, everything is stimulating. High-visibility character designs, forward sex appeal, fantastical combat, etc. This is also what I'd suspect makes it appear "cheap" to KC fans, it's too much of a spectacle.

>Try this shit to see what the fug about
>Tutorial some ship girl fighting each other, the dialogues so bad it make me feel annoying
>Choose your loliship
>After shit load of unnecessary and boring tutorial
>Shikikan you pervert
>Shikikan pls don't look
>Shikikan don't eat me
Uninstall, boring ass fanservice trash

>This bitch drunk that mean she is a good character
What?

>everything in the pv looks QUALITY aside from the few seconds of battle and it will only look passable in episode one
Sasuga chinks

>fantastical combat
The fuck?

Just look at the webm in OP.

>>The girls are great, but the story in game is such nonsense I have no idea how they're going to patch something coherent together for an actual show.
>Word on the street is that it's going to be a goofy anime original anthology.

That doesn't sound true at all

Eh, though you are talking about the game because the gameplay is fucking shite.
And the webm in OP is just your average shounen fight every seasons, what the fuck is fantastic about it?

It's called Loli Lane for a reason

Attached: 1559021012867.png (1920x1080, 2.8M)

Take this DD for example. It's a pretty sweet design for, say, an /m/ series or something, but not really something that evokes an image of drinking tea and making banter with.

Attached: Kawakaze.png (1402x1320, 1.22M)

One of the things they did right.

Attached: Ping Hai.jpg (1223x1200, 217K)

No, it's called Paizuri Lane.

Attached: ZaraSummer.png (826x1026, 954K)

If the loli fandom is important enough for girls like these to be a primary focus then that alone will be enough for me to like this series.

There is something for everyone.

Attached: Azur Lane.jpg (3152x1715, 1.16M)

This is the winner of the game's second anniversary popularity poll.

Attached: 1555017326835.jpg (609x669, 159K)

>one of the best battleships in the game
yeah i wonder why

Fantastical as in high-fantasy, not fantastic.

So is it worth playing?

Attached: @Victim_Girls-1172089479143706624.jpg (900x1252, 174K)

Good taste for once.

Attached: 9074186ba091a8ba293f3a615fa468c7.jpg (2480x3408, 988K)

It's one of the most generous gacha games out there, but it's still a gacha which means bad luck is always around the corner. The gameplay is fun but too simplistic, as you get stronger equipment the game starts to play itself as you can autoplay through just about everything. The girls are great but they all get next to no focus individually, only a handful of them really get anything more than a few affection lines as you level them up. Finally the story is total nonsense, and the only real reason to play is for the fanservice and scantily clad botegirls. I don't play gacha games any more, but as far as that kind of thing goes you could do a lot worse.

Meta influences popularity polls heavily, but still if it were a normalfag game normalfags would refuse to vote for her in the first place.

It's a good time waster during trips or breaks, so yeah.

KC or AL style free-binge gacha is great because it's like a vaccination against the actual wallet-rape gachas out there.

Is that Illya?

Behold the tuna loli.

Attached: Albacore.png (963x1026, 805K)

>one of the most generous gacha games
Honestly there's literally no other reason to spend money on this game except for skins.
Ships aren't permanently locked in limited gachas and event ships usually get added to the standard pool, which means there's nothing forcing you to roll until you get what you want.
Imo. it's probably as good/generous as it gets when it comes to gacha games and monetization.

So basically girls frontline

Attached: WA2000_costume3.png (1024x1024, 502K)

Girls' Frontline anime when?

Where is Prinz

Attached: 1565874451344.jpg (5329x4000, 2.63M)

GFL can get surprisingly challenging later on so that might scare away casuals.

Attached: Vampire gun.jpg (800x1000, 217K)

Attached: RAMMING SPEED.jpg (1600x900, 747K)

Those are some big ice cubes.

>gendra

Worst SS design.

It gets harder in later levels.

Is this considered /jp/ yet like Kancolle? What happened to Kancolle by the way?

Kancolle was never good, designs themselves were not enough to keep momentum, disastrous anime.

Ask that kraut on /int/ who keeps dumping his prinz folder to come here

Attached: 1568198589665.png (1366x2000, 2.78M)

Kadokawa refuses to do anything worthwhile with the IP, despite it being a golden goose.

Hidden final boss

Attached: 1540674590946.png (1300x731, 1.96M)

>Kadokawa is incompetent
and water is wet

>is [non-Japanese franchise] /jp/
Dunno user, it's a mystery.

It has a lewd loli vampire. That was enough to get me on board.

Attached: Vampire 3.jpg (940x1241, 321K)

>on board.
user pls

Attached: 1567745450687.jpg (795x946, 96K)

It's still going strong.

>Censored

Dumb shill

Attached: 800px-M1919A4_costume1.png (800x800, 367K)

This one would look way better with a microbikini. With the leotard, it looks incomplete.

I think Prinz is more likely to be one of the first ones to leave the IB.

You mean like Edgyprize and spicyTaco?

Attached: 70756417_p0.jpg (1920x1080, 361K)

I just meant like join the Azur Lane side.

I knew Formidable fags were secondaries.

Even if this guy is going only for Zara and Formidable, he's probably just bullshitting. Including just Littorio to make it 4.5% chance of success makes it around 1 in 100 thousand chance. If it includes hard nipples for the full 7% of every girl there then the chance is so astronomically low the calculator simply returns

Attached: Untitled.png (820x739, 35K)

Suzuya isn't a slut. She just SEEMS like she's a slut

Know the difference!

Attached: suzuya casual 4 (1).jpg (555x740, 46K)

Post Bukki.

Comfy potato.
I want a delicious baked potato with butter now...

Attached: __fubuki_kantai_collection_drawn_by_ma_rukan__8e1c90c665423170e14d56960ac6d7b0.jpg (1539x2233, 274K)

Still more popular than it's chink copycat

That pro-otaku politician guy, who, when he was looking for sponsorship earlier this year, was asked by KDKW "You do play Kancolle? And we hope you didn't install Azuren, right?" ( twitter.com/ogino_otaku/status/1120305791741808641 ), started playing AL.
twitter.com/ogino_otaku/status/1173645463955763202

Honestly... If I were to start either Kancolle or Azur Lane... I'd pick Azur Lane because there's no permanent death. You lose everything if your ship dies in Kancolle. Fuck that shit.

長袖ポテト aka パンチラさん

Attached: fubuki (kantai collection) drawn by dd (ijigendd) - 54cedc7d8629edbd431c51fafaa0e06f.png (1000x1000, 633K)

Makes sense. AL is by filthy bugmen and does not properly convey the sorrow of the IJN. His support would tank if he played it.

Attached: __fubuki_kantai_collection_drawn_by_fuyube_gin_huyube__06b1d1f87ca73d26d11d7613b72a421f.jpg (578x818, 309K)

the sorrow of the japanese navy...

Attached: 1537969869744.jpg (640x1440, 146K)

Admiral Hipper is upset you forgot about her.

Attached: 66550030_p0.jpg (1280x903, 364K)

A shit

Less challenging and more the fact that events get REALLY grindy. Like several thousand ammo and rations to clear some stages grindy, and you have to do them several times.

RUDE!

Attached: sporty tsun.jpg (640x960, 56K)

ugly, unlike her beautiful sister.

Why you...

Attached: empty aux slots.jpg (1000x1414, 116K)

I got your bucky right here

Attached: 1537715690277.webm (410x664, 2.94M)

Based

Attached: 1565684833268.jpg (1200x853, 211K)

KC Buki looks like a good girl who I would maybe want to bring home to my parents.
AZL Buki I want to just spend all day lewding her.

Both look like shit.

She smugs at you what would you do

Attached: 76531850_p0.jpg (1442x2039, 1.72M)

Scrap her

Why even bother posting AL contents on Yea Forums?
This toxic place really does not deserve to know about Azur Lane.

KC Bukki is a cute hot potate

Stop typing like a retard.

They'll find out about it soon enough. May as well give them a somewhat positive representation.

Attached: 68792343_p0.jpg (1419x1000, 479K)

Gonna watch for my lolis and maids.

>May as well give them a somewhat positive representation.
Everyone knows that the autists here shit on just about anything they see to make themselves feel superior and better than others.
It is best to just let them circlejerk in their regressive niche groups.

They're bound to find something they like, even if they say they don't to be contrarian.

Attached: 70611303_p0.jpg (2315x2101, 1.55M)

cute granny

mofu

Technology confuses her at times, but she's managing.

Attached: 66057936_p0.png (823x920, 907K)

Now I see why people like Azur Lane. It has swords? KanColle didn't have swords.

>durr hurr durr

There's only one legit virgin in azur lane.

Attached: 6cfbba91cd94c303743749f64bc83017.png (1402x1357, 2.28M)

A few in the Sakura Empire, Royal Navy, and Sardegna Empire do but they're mostly for decoration.

Going by her line when you fondle her that seems a bit unlikely.

Attached: touch fluffy ear.jpg (480x480, 23K)

>Here lies Amagi. She never scored.

Attached: 42.jpg (1920x1079, 817K)

God dresses like that feels more erotic AND cuter than regular miniskirts

Janbaru's theme better be in this.

and Yuudachi's theme.

Attached: 71579126_p0.png (1254x1770, 1.75M)

youtube.com/watch?v=WDZ9NnAICCE
Not even close.

A high chance is not a true guarantee. Although I do agree he is bullshitting, probability only dictates what is likely to happen and not what will happen.

That reminds me, I finally got Roon to development level 30 today. That and her new skin being announced made it a very good day.

Attached: 68623861_p0.png (1200x597, 587K)

She doesn't love (you), just like Zara 'the corrupted Honolulu'.

Okay which ones have the biggest tits?

U FUKIN WUT M8?

Attached: 68623861_p1.png (1200x597, 590K)

Yuri lane

>Even the generic OST is made by Japanese
Fucking lol

Attached: 1.jpg (1744x973, 583K)

Illustrious and her sisters, Vicky and Fomritable.

Attached: 67624022_p0.png (1000x1000, 1.66M)

Attached: 76489755_p0.jpg (1151x1228, 729K)

Nauseating desu

Graf

Attached: 67294034_p0.jpg (1000x750, 575K)

Good

Attached: __nagato_azur_lane_drawn_by_kaetzchen__a3ef2abe6f2259ef476cc4d87c3a3143.jpg (951x1535, 487K)

Let's not forget her cousin, Murderfloof.

Attached: 1534907899048.gif (540x304, 1.3M)

Biggest bote cutest smol

Attached: 95ac6823138463b35fc1250da3386a39.png (1024x724, 563K)

Poor thing is scared for life.

Attached: Zeppy showstopper.jpg (706x1000, 76K)

Attached: 2.jpg (1764x979, 630K)

Also no pantsu.

Attached: 3.jpg (1767x979, 617K)

Where are the poll results?

I see

Attached: medic sweat.png (500x675, 290K)

I don't know...Belchan is some pretty strong competition, even if I do love to hear Zeppy shout "TASTE MY WRATH!" in battle.

Attached: Belchan helping.jpg (960x546, 48K)

It's one screaming, samefagging ESL that cares about hating it the most

Attached: 0053.webm (680x650, 2.15M)

>two autoloaders
But why

Attached: Questioning Krauts.png (279x348, 59K)

>shit is so shallowest they ran out of thing to discuss from the get go
>Why I can't roll this girl
>muh game play like this
>Image dump with game screenshots
Shit, I thought this is /vg/ for one second

What do ultrapatriotic chinks think of their countrymen being so weeaboo that they made a Japanese game with a Japanese aesthetic and voice actors? Yeah there is a Chinese version but it's clear that the Japanese version is the intended vision. And not just botesluts, but other games like gunsluts and Honkai Impact too. There's an entire industry of chinks making Japanese games.

Attached: 1553557404252.jpg (640x630, 258K)

Probably the same way ultrapatriotic nips feel about how proud japanese animators, voice actors, composers, musicians, and fans are taking AL and enjoying it when a clear alternative exists.

Truly we are the age of .
Remember when KanColle used to be pure?

Kancolle is a disaster, user. At least AL's basic gameplay can be fun, Kancolle is simply dull.

nelson?

Attached: 1568670529874.jpg (2750x5612, 2.01M)

I mean sure but some people like their nationalism and spread sheet simulators.
Not to mention the time they probably spent on it

In other news KC got 30k visitors for their event meanwhile AL only got 2k visitors for 2nd anniversary despite the event is in the middle of Akiba
yaraon-blog.com/archives/158089

Some of them like Japan, others have a schizophrenic worldview similar to Yea Forums's pedophiles and pretend 2D doens't count at all

Yuckson

I can't overstate how disappointed I was when I found out that the game sprites are not to scale and the botegirls are not actually giants the size of boats. Like I actualy thought for example that the planes in pic related were full sized planes and the carrier girls must be kaiju-sized.

Attached: d42.jpg (850x579, 102K)

Wasn't Kancolle anime shit because they were too busy trying to recreate the soul of the Imperial Japanese Navy and play up the abyssal and WW2 drama shit instead of just making it 13 episodes of fun boat shenanigans? I hope AL learned from their mistakes.

This is dumb

Your giantism fetish was misplaced

it tired to do both and failed badly

The 1st Anniversary event for the English server was on USS Iowa. They've got some reach outside of Japan, something KC sadly lacks.

Attached: 72373804_p0.png (1800x1600, 1.38M)

Reminder the harlot is going to ruin everything

Attached: 1568728806455.jpg (1200x1200, 859K)

>soul of ijn
>ww2 drama
It just focused too much on its awkward as shit water-skating 3DCG and drama with its character deaths
>I hope AL learned from their mistakes.
That's the prevailing hope. Nobody really knew what to expect aside from inevitable fight scenes because that's what the series is about and everyone feared for the worst until the newest trailer dropped and part of it looks batshit crazy in a good way. Making it primarily an action series still loves way more room to fuck up compared to just adapting its 4koma/anthology material

Attached: 0109.jpg (1443x2048, 1.06M)

What do franchises like Kancolle and AL do when they run out of WW2 boats to put in the game? There are only so many notable WW2 boats. Do they start reaching into WW1 or the Cold War?

Which bote is the sluttiest

>The 1st Anniversary event for the English server was on USS Iowa
That event only had about 200 visitors user, and its cringe as fuck. Not to mention the disaster livestream, oh god

The only good thing about that was the novelty of the concept of having a botegirl game being celebrated on a ww2 ship
The actual event wasn't worth mentioning

Attached: dumb bongs.png (1352x668, 544K)

obsolete

They really won't run out.
Fletcher and Essex class could probably fill out a game for themselves

Attached: 1546670773609.png (800x800, 332K)

Make younger versions of prexisting characters. AL has been out for half the amount of time KC has and almost has double the amount of girls

Prototypes/never completed botes

>select all images with boats
fuck you google

Attached: 1559251696189.jpg (2496x1650, 840K)

>tfw old people going to the event because they think some shit is going on
>bunch of SEAnigger and chink coming with their mom oggling cardboard picture of ship girl
>absolutely disgusting.jpg
And they are count as visitor too

>However, Shigetaka Kurita, director of Kadokawa Dwango corporation, criticized Azur Lane for "lacking the sense of tragedy and heroism in Kantai Collection"
>describing it as "merely an idol action game with a fleet motif", as "the greatest appeal of Kantai Collection is the sorrow of the Imperial Japanese Navy", "one might cry playing KanColle but not Azur Lane".

Attached: 1460026460451.jpg (720x400, 40K)

Azur Lane already has HMS Centaur and Mikasa, so both

You mean this shit
youtube.com/watch?v=1QSTcep_--A
Yikes

Is this real?

I'll cry when my girl dies

Attached: Hornet Pink.jpg (672x1531, 284K)

> None of the 1st anniversary bote would be in the anime

Attached: a6d6a2551acdb6bea8fc2c08f36ad0b6.jpg (1200x966, 909K)

You can post it all you want, and still doesn't change the fact shitcolle still alive and well in nipland, the only country that matter

How will viewers react when Hood blows up at the end of episode 1?

Attached: 1526704763717.jpg (1280x233, 84K)

They can do that or just keep adding all the literal-who ships.

Is its greatest appeal in nipland the fucking sorrow of the IJN?

My guess is that it's going to have a couple pre-fight SoL episodes before jumping into a big one.
Plots all over the fucking place so who knows if we'll even see it

Attached: __bismarck_enterprise_and_prinz_eugen_azur_lane_drawn_by_tnolize__46fd2f647c2ef737a75c64d70921d132.p (1447x2039, 2.11M)

None of the Ironbloods have appeared in the trailers so I don't think that's going to be much of a problem.

Attached: 68873606_p1.png (546x831, 621K)

Nationalism?
I definitely wouldn't doubt it

Will thighs island be in the anime?

They got a group shot in the very first trailer

Attached: __deutschland_graf_zeppelin_prinz_eugen_tirpitz_and_z46_azur_lane_drawn_by_linzhong_de_xiongbaobao__ (2560x1440, 1.84M)

Which one?

Attached: Unicorn being Unicorn.jpg (140x263, 8K)

The neet

Speaking about chink, this fag coming all the way from Beijing to Sasebo for Kancolle event, lol
headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20190914-00010000-ktn-l42

The spooky neeto.

u fakin wot m8?

Attached: watch?v=LTcdW5btAAg[00h01m23s].png (1280x720, 941K)

The NEET of the North or the Monster Hunter playing NEET?

Attached: 69423776_2541774199247663_3871594206216585216_o.jpg (1233x2048, 340K)

Fucking nauseating, what the fuck? What kind opf pathetic loser do you need to come and watch this shit?

Is Monster Hunter a chinese game?

They call it Monster Puncher on one of the side stories, but I'm guessing so.

Attached: 72419648_p0.png (1178x1363, 1.09M)

>「北京出身なんですけど(中国でも)結構人気がある」
Report him to the government, it will raise my social credit

youtu.be/uQNXnCX8ECk
GATANGOTON

That latter

So you don't even know what is Monster Hunter? do you even trying anything except chink mobileshit?

>chinkshit
>Switch
fucking lol

>english.exe has stopped working

You are expected too much from the average gacha jizzbrain

And how is it relevant to my post? face it dude, you are watching google translated sub and playing shitty mobileshit translated by google, you don't have any right to sperging about "english"

>this obvious samefagging
It's like he can't tell his shitty english exposes him every time. He can't go four words without fucking up

Attached: 1392574090539.gif (500x455, 496K)

>monster hunter
>chinese
??? what the actual fuck?

Onahole.

Attached: 65426054_p0.jpg (1000x1320, 771K)

If you have to be told then it's pretty obvious English isn't your first language.

Not when 90% of the player in game and /vg/ general are SEAnigger or chink living in Australia

Monster hunter is a Jap game, you dumb fucking cockroach

I wonder if he knows that post-timers exist

You are aware that Monster Hunter World has had Chinese language support for almost a year now, right?

>2k in the middle of AKiba
lol
>that time when AL begging for tweets for their 2nd anniversary in Japan
>all they got is 40k and the trend died in half an hour
>meanwhile GBF got 100k in just 1 hour
>FGO got 200k in under 10 minutes
>even shitty obscured nukige Taimanin Asagi got 80k and even worldwide trending
I feel bad for AL and KC, but there is nothing that I can do... lol

>You are aware that Monster Hunter World has had Chinese language support for almost a year now
And how the fuck is it a chinese game? are you born retarded or currently striving to be a retard?

>Monster Hunter World has had Chinese language support
>that mean it's china game
???

The one who likes to party?

Dunno. Maybe.

Attached: 1543688154173.jpg (1701x997, 377K)

>when they run out
they'll never run out

Attached: ww2.jpg (823x308, 59K)

Probably not.

Attached: 76048373_p0.png (2268x3059, 2.38M)

More subs!

Attached: __u_73_azur_lane_drawn_by_yano_mitsuki__e0fa68da44f06b99f5bf13293dbc3169.jpg (1200x853, 202K)

Cute flip

I'm starting to fall in love with these kraut tomboys.

Attached: __u_101_azur_lane_drawn_by_yano_mitsuki__d68562d9f54adb12eac3c6010818dcb1.png (1026x1026, 1.1M)

I'm not really interested in 150 fletchers with the same skill.

Attached: EEHVjBgUUAEW250.jpg (1300x1820, 213K)

>Bloated with no name ship who never done any fucking thing not even a fight in WW

She certianly tries.

There's always the legendary screw up, USS William D. Porter.

Attached: Batann and Zeppy.jpg (534x649, 56K)

>0

Attached: 1540074696706.jpg (384x399, 63K)

We got ships that were literally never even built, I doubt they have an issue with using no name ships.

I should marry the three of them

Attached: FULL WHEN U-47 WHEN.png (371x538, 354K)

This is Yea Forums's favorite boat.

Attached: 1568776630359.gif (400x475, 124K)

Hey it's bootleg Saber

she hates it!

Attached: 1540257253200.gif (278x456, 1.26M)

She hates everything except maybe Shikkan and Zeppy. It's one of her charms.

Attached: EER3bduVUAAAmNA.jpg (688x900, 109K)

But the blonde brit glutton king is picrel....

Attached: __king_george_v_azur_lane_drawn_by_kaetzchen__408d1eccad831a7e4849d851f939253f.png (787x1637, 1.12M)

Renown is a bootleg saber
KGV IS saber

Attached: __king_george_v_azur_lane_drawn_by_hajikaji__f09033f9b20c3cc8173511b075cacc91.png (1555x2200, 1.92M)

SHE'S FAT

KGV is my wife.

I hope they get Kawasumi to voice that love line for the dress skin. Probably one of the best in the game

Attached: 75590089_p0.jpg (1728x1417, 1.04M)

Speaking of Fletchers, USS Johnston's last stand off Samar when?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Johnston_(DD-557)

Iirc MH MMO prior to world has a chink server too so there's that.

I guess I need to go play it.

A real shame.

Attached: 8a7c6e83dfc1bafb6aaedfd1a95a5386.jpg (2480x3508, 3M)

you fucking fool, MH is a jap franchise, the MH online is what capcom made for their chink audience and it's play like shit too. How the fuck is it chinese game?

jab

Attached: 1545470872542.gif (400x400, 1.02M)

NEP

Attached: 1539925872339.gif (428x331, 581K)

I love the starters, such a difficult choice.

daily reminder girls frontline fags are eternally seething and always leech/raid azur lane threads out of jealousy
oh look we have one such example right here none you faggot, your game flopped

It was obvious for me

Attached: D_0DQPlU8AAghHw.jpg orig.jpg (1034x502, 97K)

It's really not a hard one

Jaburin because you can see her pantsu

I picked the bunny, but i wanted Javelin too.

Yeah, the drunk bun is hot.

Attached: Boxed ship.jpg (1021x1375, 369K)

Not saying it's a chink franchise, just mentioning they did manage to open their own server for MH MMO, only that.

Attached: 65449525_p0.jpg (2618x3442, 1.16M)

Attached: 7575ad3321ffbe9d139ed17c87efb9a3.jpg (1200x586, 504K)

Taihou a shit and worst girl

All ships are legit sluts. Canon used goods.

They already do that.

This

It's not really THAT much of a reach, "knife fighting distance" is the turn of phrase used to describe warships and other fighting machines, but mostly ships engaged in combat at uncomfortably close range.

This all botesluts have had multiple buckets worth of seamen in them at all times

I still can't believe they gave her Aoi Yuuki, what the fuck were they thinking?

Even the cute destroyers?

Attached: Kisaragi-chan.jpg (1000x1415, 308K)

Yes, even my wife, Kisaragi.

Thinking with their dicks

Especially the cute destroyers

Attached: Kizuna lane.jpg (850x779, 116K)

I want to double team them with Ark.

Attached: 0c435a5f4e3e53ccd4cc5eded462caf5.jpg (1000x707, 799K)

So is hamman actually a sakura empire spy. Weird choice to have a design with cat ears when animal and youkai features are used only for the sakuras, bensons dont count as they all have bunny headbands

Attached: 1567714106054.jpg (1920x1080, 183K)

Actual ships would do that too if they had arms.

The cat ears are fake

I haven't been talking to cat this whole time but human

Attached: 1566529202977.png (1280x1440, 1.88M)

Fuck oygen

She is very fuckable

Attached: 1549214917014.jpg (950x1343, 577K)

Shiranui.

What about the research botes? Those were never actually built.

Attached: Nep.png (868x1228, 870K)

I HATE MAIDS!

Attached: 595852a9ecf181fed0026f7be573a4ea.png (955x1418, 1.12M)

Finally a comfy thread that isn't raided by gun niggers, football /g/ nigs, and cunny fags vs cow tits chads shitposters.

Attached: 1568790278058.jpg (1013x1800, 253K)

fuck off back where you came from

dilate

Must suck for you. I got 10 SSRs for current banner. Guilo won't show up though.

>Getting kinda sick of nonstop thot skins
>Carabiniere skin is actually pure love

Attached: Carabiniere.(Azur.Lane).600.2693150.jpg (488x600, 52K)

Thot skins are the best.

This chink ripoff does not belong on Yea Forums.

Pure skins are best

Attached: forbin.jpg (1200x1500, 321K)

You sure about that?
twitter.com/KIncoraK/status/1168247519261806592?s=19

kancolle is dogshit so something superior is allowed.

How the fuck is KanColle even alive? I thought Azur Lane would've killed it by now.

Attached: 1568795160968.jpg (700x800, 127K)

Isn't the game managed by C2 though?

I love maids.

Why do people keep on bringing up the Emoji creator's quote when Kadokawa doesn't even manage this game, it's C2? It's not like he's a developer of the game.

tiananmen square and Winnie the pooh chink

time sunk cost .I doubt your average kancollefag will stop playing/consuming kancolle to jump ship.

Cute and funny Lane

Like I said, KanColle is rugby union and Azur Lane is rugby league.

I don't get it

Bukki is for NTR

Attached: 1549457986253.jpg (1033x579, 69K)

>mfw we'll never have a Cold War boteslut game/anime/manga/whatever
Shit sucks man, I'd love to see Kiev-class aircraft carrier girls with short Mongol-style bows to shoot their little Yak-38 planes, a Nanuchka-class loli who punches waaaaay above her weight with her missiles, and an "ara ara" Kirov class battlecruiser MILF.

Attached: G9TiG-Win0g.jpg (1280x962, 174K)

DDGM spam will be king.

Attached: 7f4f8005503f5fe8c0f367269590a718.jpg (2362x1670, 698K)

>30k visitors for event
>Even chink coming to visit the event
>Meanwhile AL 2nd anniversary only got 2k visitors, no trending on Twitter whatsover
Urgh

K-kancolle will die any day now! Azur Lane is the kancolle killer!

Attached: 1561434451930.jpg (562x1000, 127K)

>the former came first
>the former's fans didn't like to associate with the latter in the early days but the converse wasn't true
>the former requires more micromanagement in game
>the former somehow manages to remain more popular than the latter despite having more restrictions on popularity

Jailbait, because unlike WW2 ships which are 70+ year old hags they're only as old as whenever you got them.

Damn chinks making me want to fuck newborns.

Attached: Nep2.jpg (1440x1920, 1.76M)

I like when they look down on me like I am trash.

Based cumbrain

Attached: 1567876207732.jpg (850x1237, 234K)

>clearly uncomfortable showing their panties
>still show their panties with disgust on their faces
explain this shit to me

Be gone norime trash
Second best

Attached: 46571392612_979f5fe5ec_o.jpg (1950x1300, 464K)

>FGO Gilgamesh animation update got three times more tweets than AL 2nd anniversary
kek

What about it? FGO is like the largest mobage in the world, AL is only in the top ten.
Unless of course you want Yea Forums tier fanbase wars.

Its from an anime+manga called "I Want You To Show Me Your Panties With A Disgusted Face".

There's currently one out. It's only a few minutes an episode and most comedic, but it's there.

>AL is only in the top ten
>in the top ten
lol no

AL has had a team of Cold War era ships for a year now.

>AL is only in the top ten.
Top 20. Sometimes top 30.

>Sometimes too 30
lower than that, more like top 100 most of the time

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-05-18-55-26-222_org.mozilla.firefox.png (1080x2340, 308K)

Damn...

Attached: 3_20190918184222e22.jpg (416x600, 44K)

Which rank is this? I didn't found that ranking

Monthly revenue ranking

How is that different?

Attached: appstore.png (504x636, 30K)

Why do Yea Forumsermin have to bring fanbase wars here? Everyone knows the reason that Yea Forums might be interested in AL and it has nothing to do with the revenue or salesfaggotry that they keep posting.

Attached: Chinese botes.jpg (868x1223, 1.39M)

See the amount of revenue each month? Because they are just release new skin and ships, that's how they got to top 33, normally it's always at rank 90 to 100

>release new skin and ships
What do you expect from a game that main income source is from selling skins rather than selling resources for gacha

The manga with the Kaiba-like MC of this is great.

Because it's a big batch of skins, ships event and even then it's only get them to rank 33. The other games doesn't has any event yet or just rerun event and still make more than them.

yes, but worse

Exiayanami

Should I pick up this game or is it dying already?

try kancolle instead, it has better gameplay

I can't be arsed to play the account lottery.

What gameplay?

Not him, but there's no lottery anymore

There's an account lottery? I signed up a couple of weeks ago and I got in just fine.

Ning is fat

I know it probably won't happen, but I want to see my wife Aurora on the anime

Attached: 1563266806254.jpg (1657x2486, 844K)

Isn't there? I haven't checked in years. I'll go try it now, thanks.

This, KC doesnt have gameplay

ummm Yea Forums bros come back to the /alg/ Will you do it for her?

Attached: pls shikikan.jpg (634x973, 142K)

Now this is peak performance.

Attached: b9761d321662d68f72b94dff356c7cd0.jpg (1920x1080, 1.4M)

>check yaraon
>the popular articles are always kc and al fan wars
This shit is annoying

Attached: yaraontop.png (634x306, 387K)

You can keep posting this shit but it doesn't change that KanColle has a boring game mechanic.

>Shitty clickbait site exists only to fuel fanbase wars.
What a surprise.

>Why is the clickbait website of Japan filled with clickbait titles?

In other shocking news, Sankaku Complex newest posts has boobs in them.

>it has better gameplay
Lol.

>had the potential to expand the game
>Kadokawa tier IP management
>stagnate and get taken over by FGO
>some chink game is actually creeping into your fanbase and got quite far
It's a shame KanColle hasn't been interesting for a long time. Back then the GSC collab was really good with nonstop nendo. Now it has slowed down a lot.

Unironically this. I started playing KC because of the gameplay, and still do, but I don't like AL's gameplay.

Why not?

Isnt KC just watching while portraits toss tiny pellets at other portraits with no input?

I stopped playing GFL, FFRK, FFBE because they felt like they had no gameplay. I liked them all though. GFL was train and send your dolls out to battle and occasionally swap, I like homete the most. FFRK and FFBE was just turn based but with insane powercreep and somehow less strategy than a normal turn based RPG. In AL, feels fun when I can use my Raiden skills and dodge a lot of things

Some people enjoy spreadsheet simulators, like those paradox games.

>GSC collab
Nigga what
Thats not a collab

The combat is the end result, the prep itself is the gameplay. It's a management game.

I want to say you're wrong, but then I remember there's almost nothing going on in Stellaris most of the time aside from picking tech every so often and waiting on the next gigastructure stage to finish so I can marvel at my new toy that gives me 1000 more energy or some other ridiculous bonus.

It's more like Football Manager to me
And AL is FIFA

will she be in the anime?

Attached: best girl.png (1188x670, 1.27M)

Probably and you can bet Akashi will be there.

Will my wife show up in the anime?

Attached: 1540453574188.png (2050x1685, 1.87M)

How about some collab boats cameos? Like on the background at the base or something.

Attached: Kizuna_AI.png (1026x995, 587K)

No, but we will get all the paper ships instead

Yeah for one episode.

Wether you are correct or not its merely semantics. Shit slowed down severely and the figs haven't been interesting.

>that smile
Really good skin.

I wish she was more useful in battle. Her design is really good.

Shes good as a torpedo stat stick for low oil
and in manual

I don't quite like shmups, I suppose.

Yeah, pretty much this.

Pic related.

Attached: 1462127619824.png (2810x2000, 2.33M)

I WANT TO FUCK JAVELIN

She's usable with her retrofit.

>not wanting to get fucked by Javelin's javelin

>Wasn't voiced for the longest time.
>When she was finally voiced, you realized she was laughing every time you bought those shitty gold tech boxes.

Attached: l4037274.png (206x238, 43K)

Any chance this anime won't be a QUALITYfest like Egao no Daika which was made by the same no name studio?

Depends on how much money the chinks are putting on it.

Considering there's a loading screen of Akashi repainting boxes and a comment about Shikkan inventorying the contents of the boxes, they're definitely making fun of them.

Attached: 1568614429106.jpg (2508x3541, 430K)

Are we getting main story and Fallen Wings?
The pv shows sirens and the first time they appeared was in FW

Fairly new studio.
animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/company.php?id=16426

Animation Director for the anime is a solid animator.

youtu.be/YtMXvwdrqX4

I thought it was a new story.

I just want Ajax to stomp on my dick.

Attached: S bote.jpg (1000x1415, 258K)

I WANT TO KISS AYANAMI'S CUTE FLAT TUMMY

Attached: __ayanami_azur_lane_drawn_by_t_bth__sample-220201940a056a37cf95eb157d09b268.jpg (850x1314, 188K)

New story. They already confirmed they would be juking most of the main story because having Japan be the villain in an anime is a nono. Similar to why there are no cutscenes in the main story after world 3. The only thing surviving is that Akagi, as in Akagi alone, is a massive bitch.

>he hasn't kissed her cute flat tummy IRL

Attached: lifesize ayanami.jpg (799x1200, 153K)

Is she exclusive to JP?

Yeah on JP you can choose her from the start but on the other servers you need to get the other 3 starters first to unlock her

She's an award for getting the other 3 starters fully limit broken on the EN server.

Attached: 76652771_p0.png (1296x1812, 2.27M)

I love Akagi

Attached: 1568824519034.jpg (1918x1080, 310K)

Can't i just trade her for z23? No one wants her.

She does look like a huge cunt.

The similarities between those two games are grossly overstated.

Do your parents know you are gay?

Just play JP then

Completed before WWII.

I'm close.

Attached: 1557649013463.jpg (709x1000, 120K)

Storyline wise she kinda is. The version you get as part of your force is her minus the offer from the Sirens for power.

RUDE!

Nimi is a good girl, 15 cm guns and all.

Attached: 1568609861192.png (1352x1920, 2.32M)