My cute imouto can't possibly be a PMC?

It's 2019 and there's still not a single anime or manga about private military contractors or being hired by arms dealers or even simple protection mercenaries for foreign countries. Someone tell me why is this?

Attached: 1568688813332.png (2048x1060, 1.79M)

fuck off burger

just rewatch Black Lagoon

Jormungandr, Full Metal Panic are both about (former) child soldiers being utilized by arms dealers and paramilitary organizations.

Why would there be an anime about this? It describes Gain very loosely though.

Attached: [OZC]Overman King Gainer E17 'The World Without Lies' [720p].mkv_snapshot_21.33.881.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

no u

That's something else though, I'm talking about large corporations having their own private army in middle eastern countries with the sole purpose of profit without any care about the state of the country they're operating in or the wellbeing of their "employees".

That's mecha.

Attached: __marginal_operation_drawn_by_shizuma_yoshinori__3f63ab32fe2ad50f7d7c43c86f60af67.jpg (773x1100, 172K)

You didn't say it couldn't be mecha.

Attached: [Kidou Shin Seiki Gundam X][19][BDRIP][1440x1080][H264_FLACx2].mkv_snapshot_05.01.060.jpg (1440x1080, 199K)

>there's still not a single anime or manga about private military contractors or being hired by arms dealers or even simple protection mercenaries for foreign countries

area 88 had two anime adaptations dumbass

Mahou Shoujo Asuka?

This is a good start, looking for something on the ground though and not about fighter pilots.

More realistic please.

Attached: 1525140732404.jpg (500x775, 177K)

Jormungand?

Sort off

Attached: gunslinger girl.jpg (2000x3000, 662K)

Attached: Anime Operator 200.png (744x1052, 704K)

Same mangaka as Area 88 did Desert Rose, about cute girls doing counterstrike things

Cute girls with guns is all fun and games until people start dropping and war crimes start getting committed. Also,
>Sako will never blind you with wooden splinters in your eye, beat you onto the ground, and fill your chest with her hot, warm, thick, powerful loads until she's empty

Attached: 1336338763432.gif (444x250, 2.95M)

Attached: [gg]_Jormungand_-_15_[60B5A01D].mkv_snapshot_17.37_[2012.10.28_16.55.59].jpg (1280x720, 78K)

I'm still angry at the ending

>private military contractors
Mercenaries. Just say it.

Attached: 51QP+v5IEoL[1].jpg (351x500, 54K)

Attached: Anime Operator 60.jpg (2000x1100, 368K)

Why is that lesbian sword dork holding a gun?

>imouto

There is "my daughteru can't be a hired killer" though.

Attached: eh.jpg (500x735, 83K)

Jormungand and Mobile Suit Gundam Iron-blooded Orphans come to mind.

That's no PMC, they are government agency.

Desert Rose.

I have several times, but I can't scratch this itch.

If you don't like mecha you're out of luck 90% of anime with military themes are mecha the other 10% are Japanese ultra nationalist dick sucking.

Don't japs despise mercenaries?

jason blaha anime

Attached: bloho.jpg (821x455, 55K)

There is definitely a shortage of /k/awaii media.

Attached: dc53d7c292b277ecf0f08d064aa7aa57.jpg (2990x3772, 1.67M)

Girls Frontline anime never.

Found Erik Prince. Go back to committing war crimes and getting away with it.

What is it about Nips who anthropomorphise niggers, roaches, slimes etc as huwhite?

There is, it's just not the one we wanted.

1. 2. It looks better

What is it about you not knowing what you're talking about and being mentally retarded?

>That's Mecha

...so? What did you expect, slice of life? If so then Upotte!

anatolia is greek
greeks are white
REEEEEEEEE

>reverse image search artist
>cute girls with cute guns
Nice!
>also draws same girls getting dismembered, raped, shot and slowly ran over by tanks
Not nice!

>anatolia is greek
>is

What's the point of bringing the rifle with heavier ammo if you're not going to take advantage of it and at least put a 4x if not a 1-6x or more on it?

Attached: 59299477_p0.jpg (2500x1758, 1.63M)

Cute!

>More realistic please.

Mahou Shoujo Asuka is pretty more realistic.

>Mobile Suit Gundam Iron-blooded Orphans

Not PMC enough

>m-m-muh guns
fuck off incel.

Reminder IRL Female kurdish and Chinese operators are the best female soldiers fighting skirmish and joining with mercs.

Shut the fuck up you're probably into some isekai fantasy haremshit.

At this point I'll even settle for airsoft but there's never been a good one. Why can't we have a GuP but milsim?

>there's never been a good one.

Attached: Completely rational train of thought.webm (960x540, 1.69M)

Wallbanging
Even scopes with top-mounted iron/holo/aco sights reduce your peripheral vision drastically. Unless you're on open terrain or sharpshooting you don't need more than a 2x magnification aco or holo sight. If you are on open terrain, you're likely going to be moving as part of a mechanized or motorized unit and not engaging contacts with your rifles anyways.

Why did Kanami start wielding guns instead?

Don't forget that, as body armour increases higher calibers are needed to penetrate it. A 5.56 is great against unarmoured or lightly armoured infantry, but unless you hit a weak spot isn't going to do much against heavily armoured infantry. Hence the need for higher calibers and battle rifles.

Black Lagoon and Jormugand

Female Kurds are the best soldiers. Chinese female soldiers are pretty tough too those units I can agree upon. I wish there was more female units exists throughout the world.

Girls tend to be just as good as men in administrative/support roles but make worse infantry soldiers. You don't see female units because it's generally a poor allocation of manpower. Then there's of course the fact that girls are a reproductive bottleneck and a nation's source of new soldiers.

The Kurds are an exception to this rule because for the better part of a decade they've been fighting a war of extermination against ISIS and need every warm body they can get. The above rationalizations go completely out the window when your enemy's stated goal is to wipe your people off the face of the planet.

Attached: 1559147165247.png (933x1280, 1.71M)

>I wish there was more female units exists throughout the world.

Isn't the British SAS announced they are accepting female soldiers or snipers now. Also I would take one or two female soldiers to join their units as support or heavy machine gunnery missions.

You have binocular vision unlike a video game and if you're looking above the scope with the close quarter sights you're not going to magically have less view. Any non shit plate of single/dual III/IV or level 6 also stops both 5.56 and 7.62 nato, if you want guaranteed penetration you'll need dedicated AP rounds since ball isn't going to cut it for either. I'll give you the wallbanging though since 5.56 usually shatters easier.

Shut up, crossboader.