5Toubun no Hanayome

So if there is only 30% of the manga left, what arcs do you think are imoportant and non skippable? For me the arcs are
>Lolikano Arc
>Maruo/Real Father Arc

Attached: kaguya x fuuts.png (1350x637, 1.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.livedoor.com/article/detail/17065762/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FirstGirlWins
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/子
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nino un caca

>二乃が「黒」
How will they ever recover?

Attached: 1564319047529.png (304x333, 136K)

Reposting new interview:

news.livedoor.com/article/detail/17065762/

>Even though they say “I like it!” Now, when I knew who Kazetaro ’s bride was, 80% of the fans who were not picked four people said “Why?” “Terrible” I'll be criticized.
Uh oh, Negi's flat out confirming the ending will create maximum assblasting. If that's true it's not looking good for Yotsuba guys.

We done at 102 fags. I drop the manga now.

>maximum assblasting
He's saying fans for literally any other hirl but the winner will be mad.
Which is always true for all haremshit.

All Quint threads are identical and boring. Post good fanart instead.

Attached: __nakano_miku_go_toubun_no_hanayome_drawn_by_oenothera__6e916dce8c8b739635ce957c59fbe5be.jpg (1920x1080, 1.93M)

Please don't post nonquint OP's... Even the mean ones where Eatsuki is cropped off is fine at least it still has a quint...

Attached: crysuki.png (275x280, 57K)

Give me that Ichika win Negi!

Saw this on JP Twitter which reads "I will eat everything the world has to offer". Who would have thought that the Nips actually browse /5tb/

Attached: IMG_20190917_132057.jpg (637x1024, 176K)

>All Quint threads are identical and boring
Just like Quints themselves!

Attached: takebachad_color.jpg (1491x959, 92K)

Got to say 5fag has a point. Sure your topic is fine, but your pic will only spur more KaguyaxToubun interthread shitposting

So we've got 40 chapters left?
45 maybe

Considering Nino train in manga, I wouldn't be surprised if Negi himself posts on Yea Forums.

>this pic BTFO all the Quint waifukeks
This wouldn't have happened if TakebaCHAD was here.

Attached: anitrend_2020_awards.png (1432x1272, 1.07M)

Why would a western poll btfo anything? Do you look at Reddit karma ratings as well?

>Kurumi
Reddit truly is a meme.

>Mr. Haruba is married. How can you get feedback from your family?
>Well ... my wife knows who will eventually be the bride, so she supports the character. From the early days, it seems that she is reading from the perspective of "How can this child become a bride?"

Based. Negi won't cope out with harem ending.

>wife
Rena is wife
So lolikano takes the wife's pseudonym
YOTSUBA WON

Its over Eatsuki bros, not enough chapters to develop Eatsuki romance. Miku and Nino are confirmed filler and finished in terms of character development. In the end Its either 1 or 4 endgame now. I guess I'm gonna jump back into Yotsuba's ship again.

Attached: 1549833769398.png (788x1068, 1.02M)

These two "arcs" will be dealt with in the current one.

>jumping ships
Disgusting.

A vague way to hint Nino is likely to be the bride

>not enough chapters to develop Eatsuki romance
>30% of the story left
>I think heroines that liked the mc from the start are unappealing
>I want to write about heroines that start from hating the mc and end up liking him

Itsuki end is pretty much confirmed.

Attached: 1568686255372.jpg (1148x1601, 365K)

>2 attempts to kiss
>2 actual kisses
>dark side of love
Ichikabros, i can't believe Negi iis just going to btfo her first and get away with this.

Attached: 1568570337120.png (165x372, 32K)

Implying those shitposters have to do something with either 5toubun or Kaguya. They just don't like when people enjoy their manga, so they at least try to ruin threads.

Let's kidnap Negi's wife bros.

Ichika, no matter how much I like her, has been out since she started to be a snek, even if that's the reason I grew to like her more.

>>I think heroines that liked the mc from the start are unappealing
But that's Yotsuba?

Miku and Yotsuba liked him from the beginning so they are fucking dead.
Ichika started liking him around the time of the camping trip when he had his chad moments.
Nino started liking him around the time when Negi was drawing Ichika's cover and was his supposed halfway point.
Itsuki still hasn't really entered the bowl.
We know the kisser is most likely the bride and going off of last chapter, we know Ichika isn't the kisser.
It's between 2 and 5 now.

Ichika will win though.

Miku didn't like him from the beginning. It happened fast though.

>Nino started liking him around the time when Negi was drawing Ichika's cover and was his supposed halfway point
No, she loved him since Kintarou because he was a "prince charming".

>From the early days, it seems that she is reading from the perspective of "How can this child become a bride?"
Well seing Ichika's growth and development from such non-Meta heroine that eventually will end up as the bride indeed is a really interesting kind of PoV.

Attached: 1539866875697.jpg (1395x1491, 147K)

>Muh Nino is next to get rejected
>muh the bracelet is just a red herring
>muh rejection at chxxx
>muh xx chapters irrelevance
>muh drugging, muh karmic justice
>muh Kintarou wig
>muh 46
>muh Maruo D
>muh Nino is out
>muh Nino is not popular
>muh Nino is red herring
>muh her parallels are fakes
>Muh manager is in Fuutarou's side
>muh Nino will never kiss Fuutarou with Itsuki face
>muh Fuutarou don't care about her
>muh hopefags
>muh 5fags
>muh meta
>muh Meeku
>muh Snekichika
How low & insufferable can Nino haters get in their rabbit hole

But that only applies to Nino, not Lardski you faggot. Your fat useless whorelet of a quint is of no importance to the story you retard.

Attached: nino cringe.jpg (834x958, 66K)

>42 chapters between periods of relevance

The two next chapters will complete volume 12. The POV chapters will take 6/9 chapters of volume 13. There is not much left after that.

Rather have an Ichika spinoff where Fuutarou-kun making hot sweet love with with his alternate wife Ichika

Attached: 1559183964697.jpg (846x1385, 93K)

>as opposed to 60+ chapters of Lardski's irrelevance

>Itsuki can't stop raising flags
>Nino gets gremlin panels and does jackshit since her conquest started

>>From the early days, it seems that she is reading from the perspective of "How can this child become a bride?"
Not only Ichika, but lolikano sure fits that theme.

Attached: Yotsuba won 6 years ago.png (2232x1600, 4M)

Yotsuba will win. She will kill herself if she loses so Fuutarou will choose her.

Attached: 1568689968240.png (1115x1600, 631K)

>Itsuki can't stop raising flags
I stopped reading there, your asspull headcanon

It also ties with the theme of the manga
>Fuutaro meeting back with his childhood friend but she's a quint so he doesn't know who she is

>my wife knows who will eventually be the bride
>so she supports the character
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SUPPORT
>"How can this child become a bride?"
And then she caught up with the rest of us.

Attached: yotsuba 5 years ago gg other quints.png (824x728, 724K)

Stop with this meme. Anyone with at least 90IQ can see that all chapters are Nino chapters, because Nino was blatantly shown to be the bride and the main heroine in the story. Compare all the moments of Nino to all the moments of the other quint whorelets together, and they still can't match Nino's first confession. The difference in the amount of care and effort that Negi puts in Nino chapters compared to the chapters of the other quint whorelets is so massive that you would be idiotic to think Nino isn't the main heroine and the bride.

Attached: nino look.jpg (1920x1200, 433K)

>hairs hiding her CHUBBY ass shoulders
What a fat fuck

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SUPPORT
There's no way that'd happen r-right? Right gauise?

Attached: yotsuba supports with everything.png (2230x1600, 3.51M)

friendly reminder

Attached: Negi Lie.jpg (1169x768, 335K)

>all chapters are Nino chapters
>Nino chapters feature her getting cucked by her sister
I guess it only makes sense.

Yotsubros this cannot be true. This is too fucking sad. Why does Negi keep confirming that Yotsuba should lose...

Attached: 1561984543692.jpg (1397x1600, 2.27M)

>This child.
Yep, it is the spoiled fatty.

Attached: n3.jpg (994x1415, 1.01M)

>Yotsuba's ship
Yotsubmarine.
You never know if it's ahead or behind.
Going forward or back.
All you know is that you're under the sea of despair waiting to surface so you'll know where you are, but your stupid genki captain won't play her lolikano card or actually make a move.

Attached: 45 endgame never.jpg (460x606, 86K)

The red guy is always the coolest in a Power Rangers series isn't he?

>waiting
*hoping

Until he gets cucked by a newer, more special one, yes.

>ahaha...that's because we've grown since then
>ahaha they look nervous~
Yotsubros... We can't say its Ichika anymore after she was revealed as the one who knew about the bell kiss.
How are we supposed to damage control?

Attached: 1568020467305.jpg (1897x2701, 1.79M)

>I think heroines that liked the mc from the start are unappealing
>I want to write about heroines that start from hating the mc and end up liking him
I think it's clear now that Negi never saw Yotsuba as a heroine but rather a plot device to be used at his convenience.

Because he has a fucking hate boner towards an archetype that never wins anyway.

Cringe. Fuutarou has already moved on from Lolikano with the help of Nino. Who he feels for the most romantically is undoubtedly Nino.
>muh Snekchika blush
Any man will blush from the overt seductive tactics of that cunt; the snek at least has a woman's body inspite of her Yaoi sub shotaboy face.
>cucked
>Nino
The only ones who will be cucked are the other quint whorelets when Fuutarou marries Nino

Attached: nino sad.jpg (679x1000, 80K)

Negi doesn't give a shit. Nisekoi didn't teach anything to anybody and we're gonna get hacked again. Fuck nips and fuck their gay tropes.

Attached: SadTimes.jpg (1328x928, 796K)

Just translate the whole interview.

Interviewer: are you a hack?
Negi: Yes, I am a hack

Why would a love hina ripoff teach anytging to anyone beyond
>the girl i want to win from the get go is winning?

>translate.google.com
go right ahead

But that stuff usually only happens around the mid point of the story right? It's always the red guy that gets new additional abilities when the story draws closer and closer and he's also the one who gets to deal the final blow in defeating the endgame villain thus ending the series

Remember the original americna season of the power rangers, how red was the leader, then evil green appeared, they fixed him, became white and their de facto leader?
Yotsuba's timeskip ribbon is white

>will the ending make people mad
>SEETHE is the right word, sir

>Toubun is a Love Hina ripoff
Ichika = Kitsune
Nino = Motoko
Miku = Shinobu
Yotsuba = Mutsumi
Itsuki = Naru
WTF NEGI YOU HACK!

Attached: 1531303692577.gif (400x224, 672K)

>Editor interview
Yotsubafags get cocky.
>Negi interview
Yotsubafags despair.
Based.

>Ichika and Nino. Perhaps a strong girl is popular with women.
>Well ... my wife knows who will eventually be the bride, so she supports the character. From the early days, it seems that he is reading from the perspective of "How can this child become a bride?"
What did Negi mean by this?

I like to see how Toubun is very disconnected to recent harems and is commonly likened to Ichigo/LoveHina era ones

Oh yes, that's right. Don't believe in his lies. Believe in your headcanon instead
Your source: Trust me, I'm a messiah!
>ignore the fact that 134 are cucking each other

You're the speedreader, not only did Itsuki reject fuutarou at the beginning, she was rejecting him as a person, and was the only one he rejected as well. From that point they both had to overcome their differences. Nino was just being a dumb cunt who didn't want to grow up.

>>Editor interview
>Yotsubafags despair.
>>Negi interview
>Yotsubafags despair.
>Based.
ftfy

And Nino has been out since she drugged Fuutarou, right? Kill yourself.

>This is too fucking sad
Yotsuba is happy living in the shadow of her sisters.

If the manga was realistic, sure.

>deathflags for Yotsuba
>deathflags for Miku
>deathflags for everyone
Except first girl.

Truly nothing beats the power of first girl in Japan.

Attached: itsuki it's first girl time.png (470x604, 254K)

Haters are just too obsessed with bring justice that got them nowhere

Lol

12 is endgame!

>going out with the girl who drugs you not once but twice
Yes user, that's the basis of a realistic romance.

>Ichika
>1
You are right user, Ichika is too powerful right now,

Attached: 1567765491309.jpg (1946x3000, 839K)

>winner is childlike
So 1 is definitely out. Who fits this the most among 2345?

Attached: _scathach_and_scathach_skadi_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_touwa_nikuman_93315134024e1e5aeba9e11 (1091x1402, 239K)

He said something about the bride's personality, right? Can someone translate it clearly?

>>Ichika and Nino. Perhaps a strong girl is popular with women.
>>Well ... my wife knows who will eventually be the bride, so she supports the character. From the early days, it seems that he is reading from the perspective of "How can this child become a bride?"
>>I think heroines that liked the mc from the start are unappealing
>>I want to write about heroines that start from hating the mc and end up liking him
>Negi hates first girl trope
UH OH. IT'S TSUNDERETSUN TIME!

Attached: nino naughty.png (632x652, 809K)

14 endgame is the only possible kino endgame.

Negi confirmed 25 are endgame
>134 btfo

Ironically, realistic romance is imperfect that involve conflict between a man & a woman, which later got resolved. It also shows a woman slowly falling in love with a man

Childlike or childish?

>25 are endgame

Attached: 25 endgame.gif (220x164, 146K)

He isn't going to spoil the ending for his manga when he still has 30% left user.

Cope she fall in love completely with him when she realized her true feelings aka ch59

Yotsuba is pretty childlike, Istuki has some of that too, Nino is just childish.

Not so much literally child or child-like.
More like kid/girl.

It translates more to "How's this girl/kid the bride?"
Point is that it has nothing to do with children or child-like tendencies, but that she didn't see how it was coming early on. So that points to basically everyone EXCEPT Itsuki.

Some might say it's anti-first girl because everyone sees first girl coming, but 5fags seem so happy basking in their assured victory that I wouldn't want to waste my time ruining their fun time.

Miku is unironically stronger than her two elder sisters. 12 are only stronger on paper. Miku lived in Ichika's head rent free to the point she had to disguise as her. Nino barks and then asks Futarou to never leave her like a kid.

Can someone translate the keywords for the girls?

Attached: IMG_20190917_145001.jpg (1680x3145, 761K)

Dunno man. Feels like 12 live rent free in your head...

I feel like Negi is just trolling the fanbase to fan the flames before it all slowly crumble down as each quint and its fanbase exit the race.

>miku lived on 1's head rent free
>when miku went full DEPRESSION and HOPELESS after 1's shenanigans
you are an idiot and your parents should be ashamed that you are their children.

???

>>Well ... my wife knows who will eventually be the bride, so she supports the character. From the early days, it seems that he is reading from the perspective of "How can this child become a bride?"
Nino Nino Nino
Because Nino hate Fuutarou since the beginning.Her develop character was the best.
I can literally smell that his wife talking about Nino character!!!!

Being mentally stronger doesn't mean that you can't break, Sherlock.

>Yotsuba's keyword is 子ともっぽい(Childlike)
It's over fags. Yotsuba won

>breaking at the first sign of trouble, which Miku did and even showed during the exam arc, is a sign of mental fortitude
What?? You are implying that Miku is mentally strong when she is not.

From the feel of the interview? Yeah. Negi equally divided the deathflags.
>His wife's comments deathflag 5. Support 2/4.
>His comments about hate to love deathflag everyone but especially 4. Helps Nino and delusional 5s
>His comments about Miku being created last and was used to fill the personality gap between the sisters deathflags 3
Literally deathpie for everyone except Ichika who's already near dead anyways.

Why do japs have such a hate boner for childhood friends? Just once every now and then I want a childhood friend, quiet girl, or tomboy to win, is that really so much to ask? Always with the damned tsunderes, most generic, lowest effort, and hittiest character archetype in the genre, who the hell would actually like someone that does nothing but act passive aggressive, annoying, or down right violent all the time?

>osananajimi spammer again
There are no osananajimi quints. Takebayashi might not even count.

Attached: takebayashi gg qiomts.jpg (1189x959, 189K)

Unironically I do

Attached: IMG_20190917_141847.jpg (1525x2047, 438K)

Stop overreacting because of interviews dammit

Negi mentions in the interview that he liked Negima.

Winner was unconventional in that one. I guess that would give 1234quitnts hope, but Asuna didn't win because she was his sister. No such card to play here. Chisame is most like Nino though.

Guess I'll hope that Nino takes down Itsuki if Yotsuba can't win it.

I second this.

>Unironically supporting obesity and diabetes
Is that you FastFoodIndustry-kun?

Chisame was a an idol tsundere nerd. It's 123. Her antisocial behavior was more prevalent than her being a tsundere.

Actually, you can add Itsuki traite as well because she was one of the few with common sense.

How was Chisame unconventional. She was one of the most developped of the girls.

Leave Fuutaro to me.

Attached: Fumino.png (836x327, 85K)

12345 are out. Kaguya/Takebayashi/Fumino/Chorizo endgame.

Flat surfaces need to apply.

You are walking into a toilet and telling people not to shit.

>flattest flat of all flats
>win
lmao it'll be the worse anal devastation because the complaints will actually be valid in favor of kirisu and against flatmino.

'Can' is such a misleading translation for this. It suggests that Negi's wife is dumbfounded or surprised that the bride is actually THAT quint, when it's more like a natural curiosity about how it happens. But if you want to force 'Can' into the picture, I would pick Ichika, since she is a slob. Messy, can't cook, so the streotypical proper wife qualities are lacking from her.

she a cute and inarguably the cutest quint and can transform from cute, to flirty, to sexy in mere seconds so she wins.

>How was Chisame unconventional
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FirstGirlWins
That's why 5fags keep calling everyone filler and no one says shit back.

>Which is always true for all haremshit
No. This is probably the first ever harem manga where every heroine has an equal chance.

Kek.

Ditto would apply to a tomboy like Yotsuba.

Most ready wife was Nino.

>Nino was just being a dumb cunt who didn't want to grow up.
>who didn't want to grow up
Thanks user you just confirmed Nino victory
>he is reading from the perspective of "How can this child become a bride?"
>"How can this child become a bride?"

Ichika: Wealthy, Adult-like, Devilish/Impish
Nino: Princess-like, Wicked tongue/Abusive language, Lolita

145 can cook, but they are average. 3 sucked, 2 was excellent. They can all do the rest but Ichika is lazier. Yotsuba excels at cleaning.

>the first ever harem manga where every heroine has an equal chance
>every heroine has an equal chance
BWAHAAHAHAHHAHAHWHGHAWHGHWHAHAHAHHAHAHWHGHAWHGHWAHAHAHHAHAHWHGHAWHGHWHHHAHAHHAHAHWHGHAWHGHWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHWHGHAWHGHWHAHAHWHGHAWHGHWHAHAHAHHAHAHWHGHAWHGHWAHAHAHHAHAHWHGHAWHGHWHH

Attached: 5smug.jpg (200x309, 30K)

Nice.

>language, Lolita
The fuck?

>the shadow of her sisters.
Even ch68 Yotsuba watching her sister wedding

>naked
>in bed
>invites company
Ichika knew the most important part of being a wife.

How is Yotsuba a tomboy? She is not boyish, just athletic.

Reading comprehension. That user wasn't saying that. They were saying that fans of the 4 girls who aren't the bride will be mad. And yes, the fans of girls who lose always get mad with harems. Look no further than Nisekoi and Oreimo for recent examples.

also

>This is probably the first ever harem manga where every heroine has an equal chance.

kek

Miku: Cool (Kuuru), young woman strongly interested in pre-Edo history; young woman making use of speech and mannerisms of pre-industrial Japan; female history buff (Reki Onna), Headphones

>No. This is probably the first ever harem manga where every heroine has an equal chance.
You surely mean that every quint has a legitimate argument to win. that does not translate to having chances.

>where every heroine has an equal chance
If one of them is 0% and one is at least over 0% then how could they all be equal?

Attached: there's no way that'd happen r.png (1120x1600, 1.3M)

>every heroine has an equal chance
LOL CHECK OUT THIS RETARD!

g8b8m8

Attached: fuuts smile.png (1295x765, 367K)

Just fucking translate the interview already and post the pastebin japanesebro where are you

It's true though, for example in Nisekoi it was obvious that Chitoge would but if your being kind, you could Onedera to the list. That just two heroines, others didn't matter. This formula was followed by almost every till now. But that's not true for Toubun, name one other manga where you can neither eliminate nor confirm any heroines to a certain extent?

Yotsuba: Boyish, Motor nerves/Reflexes, Outstanding/Distinguished (Batsugun), Childlike

You're right, I misread him

Ichigo100%

Fatso: Diligent/Serious, Neat and Tidy-Pure (Seiso), Big eater

What, wasn't the fight between only two girls?

>Outstanding/Distinguished
What does it mean? And I really don't see how Yotsuba is boyish.

>>>I want to write about heroines that start from hating the mc and end up liking him
\/Nino\/I said it.
>the bride says it's was nightmare
the last quint to accept Fuutarou is >Ninooo
>60 ch
Nino fall in love with Fuutarou
>60 ch Fuutarou to fall for Nino

Attached: it'snightmareforthebride!!!.jpg (1920x1920, 1.01M)

That pic is incredibly appealing to much, how can the quints look the same and yet Nino still be the pretties of all? The answer is she's a miracle of the universe.

Attached: 1568324895736.webm (994x560, 774K)

Cope

So who has chances to win? All quints?

Very little people were actually mad at Nisekoi. The winner was decided chapter 1 and filler went on for more than 150 chapters. Most people were glad it actually finished. Only delusional onoderafags and shitoge falseflaggers actually cared. If anything, people were mad at the hack author. He couldn't make it more obvious it was Shitoge if he tried.
Oreimo is a little different, as even though it was almost certainly going to Kirino, alot of people liked Kuroneko and she still had a chance, little as it was.

Me.

>>Winner was unconventional in that one.
>Naru clone is unconventional
The shit I read here sometimes.

They have legitimate arguments to win, only Fuu knows their true chances.

Yes, faggots here pretend like they're Sherlock Holmes, but no truly knows which quint is going to win.

Not Itsuki.

Negi is like the readers don't like muh popular or muh first panel trope

>MMUUH negi doesn't like harem tropes
>doesn't like harem end
>doesn't like first girl trope
>will subvert it all
Hah, as if his editor would allow it.

If it was up to his editor, Miku would win this with no survivors.

I'm pretty sure that's facebook.

I do consider Chisame an unconventional winner but I really don't think any series that veered so far off from harem romance should be counted. Negima's close enough to be compared to battle shonen, and battle shonen has been playing by different rules for decades.

>I do consider Chisame an unconventional winner
When you take into account she's the Naruclone of the manga, her winning made the most sense.

1 can't win because there wasn't paparazzi on wedding and she never talked with Raiha.

Yeah, Ichigo 100% wasn't that far from other harems as tropefags want to believe.

She was a Naruclone but I wouldn't call Love Hina alone a pattern, Akamatsu did other manga and if you called the winner of AI Love You a Naru clone then Asuna becomes much closer than Chisame to the model.

Honestly most "unconventional winners" are silly in the first place because they're false equivalences. Not every romance with multiple love interests is a harem, not every harem is the same model, unconventional winners are very often only unconventional in the regard that they don't fit the most common models even if they're perfectly normal in the type of story they're in. The vast majority of the time when someone brings them up, all it really says is that they're new.

Hmm... Maybe it was supposed to be Outstanding reflexes/physical ability, but since it ended up in different row, I thought it's another keyword. All of them have three, so this must be it.

How do you do this type of animation?

ITSUKI END HERE WE GO. Hahahahaha

It's anti-metafags that want to use Nishino as a mistaken example and reference her all the time. Metafags bring up Satsuki as a cautionary tale.

>>His comments about Miku being created last
Miku is not the bride confirmed. Mikujfags SUICIDE WATCH

Attached: 0d76da90f7c1b803b22b420e5d55690831.png (1125x1600, 1.33M)

They still have 30 chapters to talk with her y'know

Every fag besides Ichikafags on suicide watch

Wouldn't a chapter 143 end, although it'd be poetically relevant to "I love/like you" feel like it'll be half-baked/rushed? We are at 102 right now and I feel that 41 chapters won't be enough for development for each quint although 8 chapters for each seem to be fine. I just don't want it to end bros ;_;

Isn't the premise of the story literally "First Girl Wins", we just don't know which girl was the actual first girl that Fuutarou fell in love with as "Rena" years ago and the only real clue we have right now is that Yotsuba definitely fell in love with him but her sisters and her were identical at the time and all of them hung out with F so any of them could be "Rena"?

That doesn't sound like "equal chance".

Other than Nino confessing twice in a row, he's still close to most tropes.

I mean it was pretty obvious when you look at the massive shift in her design from the oneshot. Her history buff attribute also felt sorely underutilized in the narrative outside of her introductory chapters and I wouldn't be surprised if that aspect wasn't clearly thought out beyond superficialities.

Ichicute is the bride.

No, I'm the bride.

She's dead. Let it go. The latest chapter hasn't revived anything.

His wife's comment doesn't show any "unbelievable that this is the winner" vibe. It's just general "what developments make her the winner?" curiosity.

>Nino side chapter coming soon
>Negi interview pro Nino bride

It's good week

Attached: 52599233_934086533635302_1795050743498014720_n.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Leave Yotsuba to me!

Attached: d.webm (502x274, 2.3M)

Hi Yea Forums, Negi's wife here. The bride is me. That's why we're married you fucking retard.

Attached: 584487.jpg (4086x5927, 1.86M)

>she's dead
Keep believing that.

Attached: 1568640944674.png (1340x1888, 650K)

A Nino chapter isn't a good sign for anybody because it means we're doing ordered quints, which leaves the last one for what's likely the biggest event.

Attached: 1568640980805.jpg (1200x1400, 2.28M)

>Nino confessing twice
Please user, Nino confessing more than twice and she will confess soon in front her daddy, her classmates and Fuutarou's family

How do you know Nino is next?

Don't ignore the text. He said he started with writing character archetypes on paper, such as the eldest sister that endedu as Ichika, or serious that ended up as Itsuki, and only started designing the quints after that, based on the written attributes. Miku was intended to be a cool beauty, but according to the editor, it was really not that obvious from her initial design, so it ended up getting changed. If I'm designing throwaway characters, I wouldn't give a fuck about their appearance, so I fail to see how Miku getting her finalized design last, and after a lot of thoughts makes you think it goes against her seriously.

So Meeku is unironically out. Kek.

>Miku didn't like him from the beginning
She fell for him in chapter 2, tard.

why the fucks he blonde? was he a delinquent when he was like 5

Ichika and Itsuki fit more as cool beauty IMO. If you disregard Miku's usual attire she does look the part though. Of all the quints she look the most like Rena.

>negi:"Nino =princess"
>Nino cendrella card
>weeding, castle
Muhmmmm. Nino is the bride. It's overrrr

Yeah, I hope Negi explains this. Like is Fuutarou's dad naturally blonde? Is Fuutarou naturally blonde?

Can somebody explain whether Ichika wins or not? Without snek, she is ded, last meal, ichicute!

Attached: 1568469257546.jpg (2048x1432, 259K)

She wins because Futarou loves her.

Fuutarou is naturally blonde like his father but his hair eventually turned black.

Don't think so. He must have turned his hair blonde and stopped once he became a good boy, like the earrings. He and Raiha Raiha have the same hair color.

Only Itsuki.

>Negi Interview
I’m switching to Bokuben. Fuck this shit

It's not like best girl Mafuyu has a chance there.

Attached: __kirisu_mafuyu_bokutachi_wa_benkyou_ga_dekinai_drawn_by_tsutsui_taishi__64ba8d74ceee74d84ebd351ee10 (1600x2197, 1.56M)

>sensei loses in bokuben
I'd stay here at least I know Negi has the balls to disappoint 4/5 of his fanbase.

I'd say disapointing +90% of yours in bokuben is more ballsy.

When he listed these archetypes, had he already decided which one would win?

>Negi made the "miku is filler" meme into reality
Based.

Probably, he had decided on which type of story to tell before even writing it.

>If his wife was so shocked about the bride iddentity and she wondered why x is the bride

It's easy to understand that is not Itsuki "the first girl" trope is a classic and because her victory will be obvious
>4 1 muh children friends too classic trope
>Miku likes him since ch3 so she out
Only Nino is the obvious possibility to make his wife perplexed about her victory

Negi disappointing 4/5 is justified by the fact that the quint who will win probably deserves her win meanwhile 22i's "lol anyone other than kirisu wins" cannot be justified unless there's another 100 chapters of development for the other winner. Sensei is too far ahead and making her lose is obviously editor's influence/22i scared of the backlash.

If I was 22i's editor, I'd let him give sensei a timeskip win, maybe move to another magazine for the epilogue if needed.

If Tsutsui switches to Giga to finish the sensei end then that would be a great ending.

>Delusional Senseishitters

Attached: the tragedy of darth foomy the flat.png (570x960, 173K)

We're just talking that choosing any other girl but sensei disappooints around 80-90% of the fanbase because no girl represents more than 15% on her own.

Is that so? First girls and tsundere commonly win so 25 are out. 134 endgame.

You realize she's the tsundere, and tsunderes wins 90% of the time, right?

We need interviews about Futarou instead.

I feel like you can just skip the first scene, Nino would just go right in for the kill

Isn't this sad piece of shit ninochink? >193284892

Welp we all know first girl always wins in a romcom
Im just here to see the salt and say fuck you to all the leddit faggots for all their 10paged thesis and theories for every godfucking damn panels

>22i scared of backlash
What backlash? If anything sensei loses will gather the most backlash. In a poll of 25,000 total votes, Mafuyu Kirisu gathered 15,000 votes which is more than what the rest of the cast got COMBINED. Sensei loss will generate the most backlash stop pretending.

>he thinks drawing panty shots make him "lose"
>"almost seen, but not" is better for reader's interest
>fanservice is an easy hook for shonen manga readers, so early chapters have more
>after that it's only when it makes sense
>swimsuit chapter is because after 2 years of serialization "there's no way this manga is finished without one! The readers have hold on great until this point".
I don't think so. This was the creation phase and the story was just "boy meets girl, BUT quintuplets" level memo. He does have a winner in mind from the start of serialization (which is 6-7 months after the oneshot) but the archetypes don't seem to change much between the oneshot and serialization. The plot of him meeting one before is not in the one shot.

this anatomy is off

>Nino

Attached: 1460967223202.jpg (766x348, 106K)

There is no information about that. I would say that when all of the girls had their finalized designs, only then did he decided that the story will be about THIS quint winning, and started planning out the story. The only one, whose design didn't change one bit from the oneshot is Ichika, but her design is not complex at all. A simple short haird girl with an earring that ended up as the eldest sister archetype. There is no need to change her design, since it fits. Oneshot Miku stands out for the wrong reasons. She is so off that if she is intended to be the bride, then it's an ugly duckling story, and that's why she stands out. She doesn't even resemble the bride. Finalized Miku works. She resembles the bride, but at the same time doesn't stand out thanks to her cold demeanour.

which quint losing would cause the biggest shitstorm?

Attached: Nyaakanos.png (1236x695, 652K)

>Miku
>"perfect"
Imagine being this deluded

Fanbase in general: Miku.
Threads here: Nino.

Reminder that Miku is the biggest bitch in the series
>Miku's sister spend the entire trip bending over backwards for her, so that she can finally confess (because everyone is tired of waiting for her to do something herself)
>Miku runs away crying when Yotsuba gets overheard by Fuutarou (he already knew anyway lel)
>Miku locks herself in her room, being a drama queen
>Nino sneaks in and coddles Miku, pulling her from despair (Nino also did this for Fuutarou before; she's quite motherly)
>Nino and the other sisters move heaven and earth, going full make-a-wish, to get Miku on a date with Fuutarou, sacrificing their own happiness and trip
>Miku finally gets a chance to confess, everyone (including Fuutarou) is patiently waiting for her to say it
>Miku blows it, because she sucks
>then turns around and insults Nino, who selflessly did so much for her
>exceedingly pathetic for literally no reason; her identical sisters have the same bodies and have led the same lives and yet are much more capable and not pathetic
>has to rely on others to do everything for her, literally gets carried up a hill by her younger sister
>because of all this, you'd think she'd be humble and nice. NO, she's a fucking bitch
>constantly insults her older sister by calling her an idiot and fighting her even when said older sister is always trying to make her feel better and more confident, also has been a constant sarcastic bitch to MC and only puts on a woe is me yamato nadeshiko act when it suits her (manipulative)
>is so self absorbed, doesn't even realize until chapter 85 that she doesn't know jackshit about her shallow crush and instead has been obsessed with some autistic loaf of bread that literally no one asked for (conceited behavior)
>speaking of which, her crush is stupid shallow shit. it makes zero sense, she's just a poorly written character that exists to love MC, she literally doesn't even know him

Attached: 486xZVpcZ5CS8gtZf4IQag.jpg (2048x1142, 731K)

goddamn nino has a juicy fat ass like that? no wonder a lot of niggers like her.

Obviously Miku.

Holy fuck
ACCURATE

Based. That's why Miku is not a good choice. She's a passive-aggressive whore who thinks she has the right to takes all the credits from her sisters & claims Fuu-kun as her trophy.

If that's your way to cope, I respect it.

Attached: sip.jpg (1200x675, 75K)

Flirting with Nino!
Inviting Nino out for dinner!
Getting to know Nino!
Walking Nino home!
Lending Nino my coat to keep her warm!
Comforting Nino over her family issues!
Holding hands with Nino!
Kissing Nino on the cheek!
Saying goodnight to Nino!
Walking around the back of Nino's apartment!
Waiting three hours behind Nino's apartment!
Climbing up to Nino's balcony!
Cracking open the window of Nino's apartment and climbing in!
Sneaking up to Nino's bedside while she is asleep!
Covering Nino's mouth!
Taping Nino's mouth shut!
Holding down Nino!
Slipping my hand up Nino's skirt!
Punching Nino to stop her squirming!
Grabbing Nino's ass!
Slipping my hand under Nino's pantsu!
Fingering Nino's pussy!
Pulling up Nino's skirt!
Kissing and licking Nino's tummy!
Sucking Nino's perky pink nipples on her bountiful breasts!
Licking Nino's armpits!
Ripping off Nino's pantsu!
Pulling Nino's legs apart!
Sliding my cock into Nino!
Fucking Nino in the pussy and then the asshole!
Cumming inside of Nino multiple times!
Wiping away Nino's tears!
Wrapping my hands around Nino's throat!
Strangling Nino until she stops breathing!
Carrying Nino out the window!
Tossing Nino in my car's trunk!
Driving home with Nino!
Putting Nino in my garage!
Noticing Nino is still alive!
Stabbing Nino with my kitchen knife 35 times!
Disemboweling Nino!
Spilling Nino's blood all over the floor!
Cutting Nino's body into various chunks!
Burying chunks of Nino in a shallow ditch!
Helping Itsuki search for Nino a week later!
Comforting Itsuki and assuring her Nino is just fine!
Flirting with Itsuki!

Attached: D_rFSWjUIAIDxOo.jpg (1463x2048, 565K)

I, for one, welcome a 2/4 victory.

Change Miku to Ichika and it's accurate then.

hot

Based af

Which quint canonnically has the
>fattest ass
>bustiest bust
>most beautiful face
>most toned tummy
>thiccest legs

>didn't keep some of Nino's chunks to feed Itsuki so she eventually becomes the 5toubun no Hanayome
SAD!

Based, fuck women!

>Chisame is most like Nino though.
Chisame's thing is being blunt and antisocial though. Miku is probably the closest match.

Itsuki's next.

Itsuki
Itsuki
Ichika
Yotsuba
Probably Nino

Teenagers fell in love from the stupidest shit, especially gloomy folks like Miku that thought (at the beginning) she had nothing to show compared to other sisters. The rest is very accurate though.

h-how about miku what does she have

The smelliest feet

Ichika is the bride

Best hair.

We are in for some fun times ahead then.

Attached: delusionVreality.jpg (640x861, 95K)

Are you an incel who couldn't tolerate alpha women?

>best hair
>miku
All the other 4 can combine their hairstyles or do every single hairstyle out there but they are not beating Burger Queen's L'Oreal hair.

We did it ichikabros

Miku's looks silkier for some reason.
I'd give it to nino but she fucked up.

Early long hair Nino curb stomped Miku.

Nino aint winning probably but at least miku is already out of the bowl

Attached: 153544554.png (580x419, 267K)

ITSUKAT!

Attached: 1567331529338.gif (304x304, 383K)

She will grow back her long hair eventually

Doesn't look like it from the timeskip pictures.

Purely based on polls, Miku and Nino.

>same reactions
>same frequencies
They both are meant for each other

Attached: 1563797398352.jpg (1920x1920, 1.67M)

>skipfaggotry

>disappointing 4/5
Popularity isn't even so he won't be disappointing 4/5
Its either disappoint 1/2 the fanbase by having Miku win or disappoint 9/10 of the fanbase by having another girl win.

She did. Longer than shoulder length

Yotsuba is more popular than Nino.

Miku's shade is basically shit, remember that

What is the most tangible explanation as to why Miku is topping the polls by a huge margin? Is it just like when Onodera was topping Nisekoi's polls?

>alpha
oh nino no no no no

Attached: 1567405694551.jpg (1027x601, 119K)

Onodera didn't have such a huge margin.
And Miku is the otaku-ish kuudere and the introvert, her archetype is popular.

According to Negi, 3 is popular with male readers because she has "must protecc" aura.

Introduced as the socially retardaded, smartest quint with otaku-like hobbies. Was by far the most popular from day one.

>about 30 percent done
>at least 5 arc remaining.
>minus 1 for wedding
>minus 1 for graduation
>3 left for the other quints, ichika's done.
Good thing mikek is next on block

Attached: mikay.png (1003x736, 443K)

Yes, it's exactly like that. She's waifubait and the Japs are just eating it up because of their shit taste.

>he thinks there will be a wedding arc
The harem isn't getting solved until the last volume and you think this shit is gettinga wedding arc?

Attached: 1553366126171.jpg (779x1200, 100K)

Attached: take.jpg (1236x695, 527K)

Man how bad would those reek

That's an exception. Nino was "shocked", thought that her Fuu-kun got a "girlfriend" before herself, to the point of pleading Fuu-kun don't give up on her. But hey, just let girls be girls

when lolikano was revealed it wasn't just a one-off thing, it was an entire arc that changed the way most of us saw yotsuba

>He liked Negima
That doesn't necessary mean he liked its Chisame. I remember a girl in Negima whose name is Yotsuba Satsuki(四葉 五月)...

Beta males have poor tastes in women, especially those who have nothing to offer

Becaus eit was important character building?
We've already seen most of the wedding.

But I want to protect Ichicute and Itsuki.

A: Cause she is basically a otaku in her own way with her history fetish. She is like one of those guys who cannot stop fantasizing about 3 Kingdoms.
B: Pantyhose
C: Must protecc aura
D: Often displayed as the one good girl who actually needed to learn to be more selfish
E: Pantyhose
F: That hair

but looking at Fuutarou's personality he doesn't want someone he has to waste time protecting he wants someone he can bounce off.

She was super irrelevant and didn't even love Negi.

wasn't there a poll a while back that said Nino was popular among chines?

I mean, if they wanted to, that could be the endgame for Miku. From the "must protecc" to someone who can stand on equal level with FuuFuu and for herself.

>Dislike to like
So, Yotsuba is out?

You fon't know that for sure, though. We don't know why the ring was missing, my most of the panels from the wedding were shown, or what damning traits the bride has expressed to reveal her true identity.

You're falling for Negi's trap!

Be honest here user, you sniff those stockings.
Hell, I'd even maturate on yotsuba's headkerchief.
Id nut on El Niño's twin tail ponys.
I'd lick any of ichika's used clothes.
I'd fucking swallow itsuki's drools if i have to.
nah im kidding. I don't fuck with mikek.

Attached: 627288888.jpg (1080x2220, 958K)

>Meek
>Otaku
>Historyfag
>Is very nice and cute
She is essentially a white knight bait and you know that the otakus are a sucker for this type of a girl.

Honestly these things are pointless. Miku can stand on her own feet now and she was the only one who helped him to get Ichika back.

So Miku

Attached: 56464.jpg (1750x730, 477K)

Remind me who is going to bake cake for wedding.

i still think she's going to end up growing into someone who doesn't want/need fuutarou

While he did say he wants all to go from negative feeling, he needs someone to guide the early story, so that's Yotsuba, followed by Miku and Ichika.

As far as the readers knew she was the first girl to fall in love. Most became Mikufags at that point.

You.

anime-only fags gave her a huge boost on top of the lead she already had

Negima has two ending though.

> fell for him in chapter 2
Less speed and anger my friend. She was the first to fall for him by story progression for sure, but even at the end of 4 it was only the first spark. You can pretty much pinpoint the exact moment.

Attached: 1549559192192.jpg (1920x1080, 152K)

This.
Not to mention, nips are fucking based and peepee gets hard on any cliché doormat, make a wish kid, dead inside character.

Attached: miku_very_happy.png (583x1598, 747K)

Miku and she is gonna bake it with her tears.

Lol no. The true ending is him ending with Chisame. The other will be seen in UQH.

Fuutarou knows or thinks that the bell kisser was Ichika that's why he is surprised when the kid mentions something about a kiss.

Attached: Fuutarou shock.jpg (528x726, 135K)

>Nino is like Chisame
What? You clearly did not read Negima, Chisame disqualified herself from the Negimabowl while Nino is dipping and swimming in the Fuutaroubowl

>In the end Its either 1 or 4 endgame now
I'm glad some people understand this now.

Attached: TWGOK_Pleased_Pigs_BTFO.png (788x484, 186K)

Funny how you post twgok panel. Let me just remind you that Chihiro only got like a short character development and she fucking won in the end while Tenri got a shitload of development and was cucked out of the bowl.

In the first part of the manga she had those things going for her:
1. gap moe between cold emotionless side and expressive cute side
2. god tier design
3. mystery aura
4. inner conflict and steady progression of the underdog

Attached: 1549474509824.jpg (1111x510, 289K)

But 4 is a plot device whose role was to support Futarou at the start because she loved him already.

i-is this the fabled mitsuba

Chihiro was basically the normalfag ending,he just choose someone that fell in love with him normally without any complicated time travel and goddess bullshit.

>itsuki as the first girl.
Who do you think will be the second place, cus im pretty sure Negi is based af and will probably make an alternate universe.
God i hope its Nino. She's probably gonna be a kinky masochist milf

Attached: 65646748_p0.jpg (2704x3804, 1.41M)

>god tier design

I really don't understand what's appealing. Her hair make her look untidy, the headphones are just retarded and the color of the cardigan is terrible (same with Nino's green skirt to be honest).

Please Mikufags explain to me what you like from her design.

>Tenri got a shitload of development
Delusional. Tenri had 100 chapters and she was still the same fucking doormat who couldn't confess to Keima. Even Diana had stronger feelings for him.

>posting Turner Syndrome

Attached: 1567412941565.jpg (850x1220, 766K)

Keima loved Chihiro, he didn't love the others, simple.

All of that. Not our fault you have shit taste.

The hair is covering her shoulders, you can easily tell by the shadow they cast. Also I'm already working on fixing the hd version.

user no, Itsuki hid her shoulders with her loreal hair because it's gotten so fat there
Why would you strip her naked like that

Attached: Devours.jpg (463x342, 43K)

>Her hair make her look untidy
And?Those are the best kind of hair

Attached: ikaruga.jpg (1366x1138, 274K)

These POV chapters will really show how Futarou feels about each of them.

How would Kubo write the end to 5toubun?

> I really don't understand what's appealing.
You don't have to. If this isn't your cup of tea, then it's fine too. It all comes down to personal preference.
> Her hair make her look untidy
To me it emphasizes a shy nature.
> the headphones are just retarded
Subjective, maybe used too often but I don't hate them.
> the color of the cardigan is terrible
The blue one?
I personally can't imagine a better color and I also like Nino's skirt.

To each his own I guess.

Attached: 1564347643874.png (2123x2069, 969K)

all the girls were just fragments of the same girl and they combine back into one
and then futaro ends up with the weird hair friend instead of the combined quint

42 chapters of nothing and Ninofags have been reduced to edit her head into other girls moments

I'm alright with this if it means Sidetail-chan end

THE
HEART

For me at least is how well her design matches and telegraph her personality, it really shows Negi took his time getting her just right

Maruo reveals the following:
Yotsuba is in fact the first born.
Ichika is in fact 2.
Nino is 4.
Miku is 5 and Itsuki is 3.
Everybody has an identity crisis.
Fuutarou is forced to marry and has no idea who the bride is.

The End.

Ichika is the main antagonist of the manga.
Who is the main protagonist then?

Attached: 1567838448043.png (719x720, 1.12M)

Futarou defeats Ichika ie he makes her confess. Then they marry.

>fixing the hd version.
Thanks user

Attached: 1565096414783.png (516x813, 263K)

Blue is the most aesthetically pleasing and calming color theme.Plus it matched quint's eye color.

Attached: IMG_20190916_132808.jpg (939x956, 108K)

Are you an actual retard?

How is he so self aware? How does he know about the waifu wars and how much people seethe at him? How does he know that 'Negi is a hack' actually means 'Negi isn't focusing on my waifu'?

Because he was one of us? All writers know this.

Because even among Otaku there are normal guys who can read interesting stories and understand their readers.

You think mangaka never browse internet or something?

>The book volume has exceeded 7.2 million copies
Did we win Kaguyakeks

>negi was actually a bot trained with Yea Forums training set

My wife Itsuki is stunning, don't you dare hide her delicious shoulders when she's trying her best to show them all the time Negi you fucking hack.

Attached: itsubest.png (1148x1601, 1.8M)

Attached: uggotsuki.jpg (619x388, 148K)

Attached: 1513798652175.jpg (713x1024, 280K)

When he says 70% done, is he talking about vol11?
Some people here have suggested vol15-16 as the most likely end which would match

>as long as you watch SNS, there are a lot of fans for each of the five.
>I agree. It ’s nice to have a fan for each of the five children, and that ’s why it ’s exciting.
Does Negi call quints his children?

Micute.

Attached: 73628312_p0.png (2000x3100, 3.03M)

Slight fix.

Attached: itsubest 2.0.png (1148x1601, 1.8M)

People don't really seethe at Negi, it's in his head. As expected of Negi to be up his own ass.

Kek, based. Tenrifag aka mikufag will cry "muh hack" again.

I haven't read this since they all had to baby sit that kid. I'm only here to create shipping wars, false flag as other shippers all while waiting for the ending so I can shit on all the shippers who didn't win. I have no dog in this fight. Miku is clearly the best girl but I dont care if she loses.

>People don't really seethe at Negi
Just by looking at this thread alone,you know its untrue

>baby sit that kid.
Miku's date in kyoto?

Did you make any orders to the production team when making the anime?
>That's right ... I'd like you to reduce the number of sex scenes as much as possible, and don't do panchira. We made a lot of requests, but I was grateful to respond carefully.
Puritytards always win baby

The interview was done when vol. 11 is not released yet (though I assume it's like 1-2 weeks before release). It's very likely we'll get 16 volumes to coincide with 4 cour anime. Yes, I believe we'll get full adaptation just like Attack on Titan.

As if you fucking put any in the manga faggot, put more fanservice in for god's sake

>The characters accepted 10 years ago may be NG now.
Well, at least Negi is better than 90% of modern otaku

OH SHIT IT'S VERY SOON GUYS!

Attached: 142.png (607x96, 4K)

>I believe we'll get full adaptation just like Attack on Titan
Nuke EMfags.

Bad interview, Negi wasn't asked what he thinks about leaking one week before release.

Because he was one of us during other waifu wars

Negi also said that he has statue of Seo Kouji in his room.

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/子
Tldr: in this case, it's "five girls"

So Yotsuba is 100% out?

Post male version of your quint.

Attached: 4N3WS2M.png (703x800, 440K)

Yes

My husbando Ichiro is soo handsome

I find the lack of fanservice in this series refreshing

It really depends on what Negi meant when he said he doesn't want to write a story where the girl likes MC from the start, it could just means he doesn't want to do stuff like Takagi were is clear that they like each other and there's no drama whatsoever

1234 100% out from the beginning.

I, for one, am glad negi is great at kino spreads.

Attached: 50 12 (The River).png (2852x2048, 806K)

Ichika is the one who has hope and gives despair to others.
Yotsuba is the one who has despair and gives hope to others.
Their final battle was inevitable from the begining,

NOOOOO MY COOMBRAIN NEEDS IT

YOU BITCH NIGGAS, YOU HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE! THERE'S NOTHING LEFT, EATSUKI WILL JOB IN HER OWN ARC JUSTLIKE M*KU. THERE'S ONLY ONE GIRL WHO'LL MAKE IT... BUT YOU ALREADY KNOW WHO SHE IS RIGHT?

THAT'S RIGHT, CUTESUBA, BASEDSUBA, CHADSUBA, AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT, NO MATTER WHAT MY WISHING ENERGY IS STRONGER THAN ANY SEAMONKEY'S WET DREAMS. FEAR THE YOTS, LOVE THE YOTS AND PRAY TO YOTS.

YOTS MIGHT OUT.

Attached: YOTS MIGHT.jpg (653x408, 35K)

reverse giorno

spoliers never ever

I'm kinda surprised Negi didn't get a lot of exposure before 5toubun, guy does pretty damn good spreads worthy of one page threads

Attached: 1819.jpg (2740x2048, 2.73M)

I can't wait to see this animated. Cmon negi, tell the staff to put more budget into this episode.

Attached: 1535183655882.jpg (809x1166, 226K)

Y-Yo- (You)

Attached: 1568424565784.png (327x284, 39K)

Will this be the one animated by Shaft? Or will it be the Bell Kiss?

You are jumping chapters too fast, what Shaft will animate and actually show is all those time Fuu and Itsuki spent handholding and riding down the slide in the pool chapter

>he doesn't know
Tomorrow's another early one
The problem is, anime sold like hotcakes despite the QUALITY TezuPro did so i have doubts they'll change the formula if it works
Too popular can be a bad thing

Attached: 1540358367319.png (1488x1080, 2.99M)

Tomorrow night

Nino a shit

Who said that the numbers of the Quintessential Quintuplets went from 1 to 5?

Ch66-68 will be the SHAFT episode if there's only one

This. Daytime lolikano vs nighttime lolikano is the endgame.

Rena is still alive and she marries Fuutarou

So negi confirmed he hates girls that like the mc from the start. But in the start of the series people were unsure if Yotsuba liked Fuutarou. Then talks about wanting to write a story about the heroine hating the mc at first and ends up liking him. Am I suppose to take this guy seriously?

>negi confirmed he hates girls that like the mc from the start
Despair wins again!

>Am I suppose to take this guy seriously?
No, he keeps writing his story with flashbacks.

I think what he meant to say was that a character that goes through a transition, where it's shown what the reasons are for her liking the MC, is more interesting than a character that likes the MC without any proper reasons for doing so. I'd have to agree with him.

so Itsuki won then

He only said he personally think heroines that start liking MC from the start are less charming than the ones who go from negative-positive feelings.

>the girls are in one way or another have negative feelings towards Fuutarou at the start
>but someone has to get the story moving, so he made Yotsuba do it (closest in character to Fuutarou(???))
>then Miku and Ichika, every quint get closer one by one

Why was Yotsuba made to exist? Was it just the tropes? Or was it cruelty?

Attached: 1566477697500.png (1200x1300, 876K)

So that she can be fucked. By me.

1 and 2 are the most popular among the female readers.

Excellent Itsukibro! Saved!

Attached: Yattatsuki.jpg (1130x470, 360K)

Everything will come at the appropriate time.

Attached: 1553087517151.png (540x1442, 843K)

Not really, yet.
But I wonder what that means for Yotsuba...

Attached: 1560886328817.jpg (2149x1554, 2.63M)

Attached: 1547800646741.png (1427x2048, 1.06M)

Negi likes some duality on his characters, Yots is the genki/depressed one, Ichika is supportive/selfish, Miku is cold/emotional, Fuu is serious/childish, etc.

Rereading the manga right now I now get keen for Yotsuba's dead eyes which I first thought as her default eyes. It kills me to not have liked her but oh well

Someone should edit a rope in the background

Based yotsmight keeping the peace.

Reminder Ichika as of this chapter has the best chances of being the bride

Attached: 6D.png (876x668, 412K)

Why is she not happy at all? She still has her sisters and is living a good life.

Well, as you can see she's such a colossal fuckup she's cucking herself when the manga could have been over by chapter 2.

Why'd you skip Nino

she doesn't like to get cucked but it also sexually arouses her so she's conflicted

>is living a good life.

Attached: Bad things.png (643x969, 309K)

Attached: 8D.png (954x483, 331K)

She cucked herself with that whole Rena shennanigans. She could have just straight up told Fuutarou everything and I doubt that he will reject her early on.

You can be both happy and sad at the same time. Where's that image of, "I might be sad, but my sisters happiness is higher than my own, so that's alright."

They did that already though. Rena is zero and mutsumi is six

;_; Yotsuba goddamn, the lengths that she will go just for her sisters. She knows and acknowledges it herself in a very subtle way.

Attached: 10D.png (995x194, 146K)

>Miku
>not lolikano
>not the bell kisser
>no mutual feelings from Fuutarou
Rejection soon boys. This place will soon be rid of Mikufags.

It seems that the lolikano fiasco is only known between Ichika-Itsuki-Yotsuba? So if there's going to be a fallout about that it'll involve the three of them. I wonder how will Nino and Miku fit in it.

>believing literally any girl is getting rejected before the final volume, except maybe Ichika and Yostuba
Negi needs to feed his family dude.

She's a tsundere, I didn't thought it needed to be explained

>Yotsuba's eyes are half-obscured
What did Negi mean by this?

They don't fit in. They're otaku bait characters meant for cash in. Negi will be discarding them soon.

So she wants all the quints to be cucks?

>I wonder how will Nino and Miku fit in it.
I'd pay real money to see Nino's face when Yotsuba reveals all of it and how much she loves Fuutaro.

>Has a loving step father
>Is financially secure because of daddy bucks
>Can do whatever she wants
>Is great with being an athlete
>Only sucks at school but that can be worked on
>Has her sisters who lover her very much
>Is popular too
Literally a privileged girl, that has depression over nothing.

Itsuki will side with Yotsuba.
Yotsuba may have forgiven Ichika but she did not forget all the shit Ichika did to her in the past, as said when they talked together.
Nino will probably get stunned as it goes against what she believes: that she's the one who cares about the sisters the most
Miku may side with Yotsuba as well because of what Ichika did to her recently
Ichika may...idk cry?

Attached: top ten lines said before disaster.png (506x571, 299K)

Yotsuba was murdered yet again by Negi. He basically reinstated his 2014 tweet about childhood friends.

They are gonna be shitting up the threads until the day they die. Also, Ninofags are gonna have a field day after their biggest adversary has finally died.

She got cucked real hard by Ichika. If that is truly Yotsuba

Attached: salt.png (319x598, 286K)

>Yotsubafags were proud of that "She loved him from the beginning"
>Negi shits on it
Oh God, BTFO. Negi is based.

> Also, Ninofags are gonna have a field day after their biggest adversary has finally died.
What do you mean?
Reality?
Truth?
Coherent thoughts?

Attached: 1564613139219.gif (521x324, 433K)

>The fire from her eyes has now disappeared
>What's left are cinders

Every single fucking day its Ninofags and Mikufags shitting up the thread

What makes you think that Itsuki and Miku will side with Yotsuba? Just because Itsuki got coerced to be lolikano while Miku has a former feud with Ichika? What?

Miku owes her sisters a lot and Itsuki has been fairly supportive and wants the truth to come out.

>if spoilers coming tomorrow is true, we'll get another 2 weeks content drought
I am not ready

We dont really know what goes on inside Itsukis fat head. For all we know she could be planning on stabbing them all.

Have you learned nothing from the numerous failures of your girl, Yots Might? She has failed her mother, disappointed her sisters, and is a source of headaches to her foster father. She is weak to the core and totally reliant on her sisters, as we can see when Nino rejected the track team for her and how Eatsuki acted as Rena for her. Yes, she tried to confront Takebeyashi, but she was again supplanted by her sibling. As we have seen Yotsuba's numerous failures, what makes you think this time will be different and she will not once again fall short?

Attached: all for eatsuki.jpg (750x718, 120K)

Negi puts a lot of emphasis on eyes.

What goes on is an ongoing endothelial wall fat streak accumulation, which leads to atherosclerosis into aneurysm into stroke

Attached: 1564503610821.jpg (3162x4237, 2.31M)

Yes miku owes all her sisters so why'd she take Yotsuba's side? Plus Yotsuba and Miki academically are the opposite of each other if we are getting reasons from the most inane thing between the sisters.
I can understand Itsuki based on that but she pretty much knows that Fuu has this "I let go of the past" sentiment going on as Fuu told her when she was disguised as Rena.

Rejection or not, Miku will still be the best girl. So you will continue to see a lot of us.

Long haired Nino was still the best Nino

>We dont really know what goes on inside Itsukis fat head.
Itsuki is just odd. The crowning moment for me is when she went rogue as Rena.

Attached: 0082.png (1115x1600, 412K)

Itsuki has already shown she thinks Yots should enter the bowl
Miku probably realized Yots likes him on ch100 and didn't looked too worried about it, besides she has that fairness mentality so she would tell her to go for it but that she ain't giving up on him

Didn't you guys read SW? No one is picking a side.

Ichika is the bride.

I will actually be so upset if itsuki enters the bowl at 9/10 of the manga and actually wins.
It's like negi spitting on the efforts of miku who worked hard from the beginning.

You sniped Kaguya from us. You wouldn't be butthurt if we scanned toubun at this point right? It would be only fair.

>Miku
>Worked hard from beginning
Nobody among the quints worked hard towards fuu from the beginning. Miku's hardwork was only when they dated and she confessed wanting to study culinary. Nino only entered around chapter 60. Ichika just like Yotsuba was continually stopping their feelings until Ichika broke recently. Itsuki always has her moments but as most people said, she just has moments here and there but no true effort to gain Fuu for her own.

>70% done
>lolikano still not finished
So where is Negi going with this? Either Fuutarou learns who the bell kisser is in this arc or he learns Yotsuba is lolikano in this arc.

You mean "learns" because he probably knows already.
Ichika is out.
Nino is out.
Miku is super out.
Which leaves Yotsuba and Itsuki for the lolikano.

>Didn't like MC from the start
Applies to 1235, 4 is a weird case since she did like him from the start but the true nature of her feelings was ambiguous until late in the game.
>"How can this girl become the bride?"
Could apply to any of them for different reasons, but applies to 124 the most

No one was really disqualified by the interview, but things look better for 12 if anything. Is there a full translation of the interview?

> shoo shoo
Peak Fuuts.

Attached: yougonnaget.png (1059x562, 526K)

He'll make a choice this arc and probably confirm who the kisser was, then he'll find the truth about lolinakano and he'll question himself about whether he made the right choice while the kisser suggest breaking up since the relationship between the six of them got fucked and Yots is looking at her rope collection

Nino and Itsuki are 100% not the bell kisser. Could be Yotsuba, but she was still prioritizing her sisters over herself at that point so it's unlikely.

Pfft

I mean for the lolikano, retards.

That would be stupid, because we all know the bell kisser wins in the end.

His wife's comment doesn't show disbelief, just interest in following the development for the girl.

>124
I don't see how 2 fits here. She has the most attributes fitting to a housewife, she was just a bitch to Futarou.

You surely meant whoever Fuutaro thought was the bell kisser is the one who wins.
It's the perfect asspull Negi could use to give himself some leeway just in case.

>I'm looking forward to a fun school trip here. Don't ruin it.
She was also about to ruin it if it wasn't for Yotsuba.

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c090 (NA) - p012 [web] [anon & 5toubun scans].png (1115x1600, 635K)

Next wedding scene will cast some doubt on that

Nino is pretty bitchy, a trait not usually wanted in a wife. She does become more dere over time, but is still strong headed, confident, and at times overbearing.

But what if it was the kiss in 102? Or there is another kiss incoming? He supposedly finds the bride special after the kiss and yet he spent 2 days in doubt.

She didn't really start prioritizing her sister's until after chapter 72. When she was rejected. Her whole thing in chapter 90 with being special was about not being the ONLY one special. Which is why she had Itsuki meet Fuutarou as lolikano so he'd stop thinking one of them is her. Which worked for a while until SE.

>strong headed, confident, and at times overbearing.
So a japanese housewife? Have her hold a strong grip on the household money and done.

Itsuki? Yeah. But Nino could be.

With all the framing he's done in Scrambled Eggs, making the kisser not the bride is genuine hack level. Maybe he'll choose someone he likes per Ichika's advice, but the quint he chooses will be the same as the kisser.

> Negi didn't think that the series would last that long
> prepared Yotsuba reveal in case of an early axe
Is that a good sign for Yotsuba or does that degrade her to a mere plot device?

Attached: 1562598877858.jpg (640x775, 67K)

Technically, whomever he wanted the kisser to be is the one that started to felt special to him, the kisser could be another quint that only managed to cuck herself by making Fuu aware of his feelings for another quint
It would be a bit weird since the bride asked him to remember that day but she could mean for him to remember his first kiss and not their first kiss together
There's just enough wiggle room for Negi to put some doubt on the bride being the kisser

An early Yotsuba reveal would have complicated only three quints. Miku, Ichika, and Yotsuba. It's pretty interesting

>Ichika is good at math, won't use it as an actress
>Nino is good in English, wants to become a chef (might use English in a limited context unless she goes to cooking school abroad)
>Miku is good at History, won't use it at all as a baker
>Yotsuba is good at Japanese, won't use it as an athlete(?)
>Itsuki is good at science, will possibly use it as a science teacher
I feel like their specialties should've been flipped to suit their ambitions more. Ichika should've been the one good at English since she wants to act, Miku or Nino should've been good at Math since it comes in handy with baking, etc

she was not shocked user, it translates to the fact that since his wife knows who wins, she reads the manga from the start with the perspective of somebody who knows the end, and is thus reading to find out how the winner wins, there is no indication of surprise or being dumbfounded

The way SE is framed as a flashback from the wedding is almost certain that the kiss at the bell was the turning point but since Fuu didn't know who she was it could always be that the kisser just woke Fuu's feelings for the bride to be
The kisser is most likely the bride but there's enough room for doubt

You know how stupid that would be? I mean come on now.

Attached: IMG_20190917_221000.jpg (2017x535, 181K)

Don't bother, chinks always overreach like that
There's one that post from time to time how the bride not thinking the day they met as dream like means she thought it was a nightmare therefore Nino is the bride, is best to just laugh at them

What does it say?

how the fuck is Nino "ロリータ" lmao

Who is going to get the cover? Will it be another round of quints?

Just to be clear, I think the kisser is the bride but Negi made it intentionally ambiguous so people can argue about it, there's a reason for all the weird stuff about the wedding after all, even if in the next wedding scene the bride gets called by name some people will argue that she's just standing in for the real bride and that's why Fuu didn't wanted to exchange rings or something

What?
Do you need a translation for numbers too?

Attached: 1566331946077.jpg (1280x800, 201K)

Timeskip designs would be the easy way out.

Winner (between 1 and 2) will be revealed on 15 Nov.

If it's Ichika then the manga ends in vol16, anything else then it ends in vol15

にの!にの!にの!にの!にの!にの!!

What are numbers? Sorry I'm as dumb as Yotsuba.
Thanks.

Nah, you could do
>another round of quints
>all the quints together for vol 17
>final bride cover for 18

Her fashion sense.

Group cover
Group cover as adults or lolis
Fuuts cover

Yeah, I honestly don't expect another flashforward for a while now. The wedding kinda feels like a setup for the quint game again, rings missing, quints hiding. Another quint game to see if Fuutarou can tell them apart for real this time. But yeah, I also think the bell kisser is the bride. But I always knew Negi had to get to the bell kisser thing eventually. I just don't know why it's now, instead of later.

Is the date for the release of vol12

According to the interview, vol11 is around the 70% point of the story so it should end on vol15-16

Thank you

There will be 15 volume guys. This arc ends in volume 13 and there won't be much after that.

I'm pretty sure all the weird stuff about the wedding are just red herrings and is Fuu and the sisters planning a surprise for the bride and not the other way around
Fuu being sleeping right before the wedding points to me he's been staying late for some reason, the extra dresses are because the irl chapel where the wedding takes place has a dress rental service so it's possible that the dress the bride wanted to wear got fucked and that's what the staff was arguing about, the surprise is something Fuu and the sisters planned to make up for it and he'll give her the ring then

The last cover should have Futarou and his wife.

Not 11, 10.

Wouldn't that give away the ending for people that just read the volumes?
It could be done as long as it uses the bride design

Is there still hope?

Attached: 1564082965627.jpg (1876x2048, 3.04M)

There never was, Yotsuba is the manga's punching bag.

There's always hope.

Attached: 1535180340247.png (874x525, 238K)

Negi planned out her suffering. That's how much he hates her.

A quint game for the grande finale to reveal the bride should be the most obvious way to end it all. Give a more kino alternative to Fuutarou correctly selecting the bride with LOVE.

>tfw we will never see gentle and angry sides of Ichika

>shit tier copypasta
kek the lengths ninoniggers will go to is pathetic.
>falling for shit tier copypasta
>ninoniggers
neck yourselves I know you fags are retarded but come on.

>vol 13 Cover
Takebayashi
>vol 14 Cover
Mutsumi Nakano
>vol 15 Cover
Fumino
>vol 16 Cover
Chizuru
>vol 17 Cover
Bride Kaguya
>vol 18 Cover
Yukino Yukinoshita

Attached: eri cute.jpg (640x480, 31K)

So what if, instead of making the bell kisser the bride, I reveal the bellkisser and then make the bride the one Fuutarou likes the most?

Attached: negi.png (473x529, 282K)

This is very true. Thank you for sharing user.

There's still rope

Are you listing the shittiest characters in each of those respective series?

Attached: 1450354854938.jpg (1075x720, 115K)

It kind of feels to mean for the losers thought, have to stand in front of your first love on a wedding dress just so he can once again chose your sister over you

Negi hates girl who was in love from the start so much he planned her despair out from the beginning. He loves stories about the heroine hating the mc at first then falling in love with the mc. Nino won.

>instead one trope Negi loves another
Fucking hack

I feel bad for true Yotsubafags.

My favourites are 4 and 1, Negi is a cunt.

I don't see a better solution. The sadness will kick in anyway since immediately afterwards the show is over. Ending it with a bang is the best way.

>4 and 1
user they are winners

How much longer must I wait for the Ichicute chapter?

So what? There will be sadness anyway.

As a 4fag I can now drop this knowing she won't win. I'm finally free.

Bad try falseflagging 2fag

1 is so out it's actually funny, Negi is just keeping her on life support because god forgives a girl gets shot downa dn her fans can move on.
And I'm pretty sure Negi hates 4 and everything she stands for at this point.

Sadness is one thing, rubbing salt on the injury is just plain mean

>1 is so out
Keep repeating this to yourself again and again

Lol. Seeing you seethe after her win will be worth it. Negi doesn't give a fuck about fan threats or he would have never wrote the story like that.

I like her, that's why I'm saying it.
Not even Negi can make her widely liked at this point and he even went as far to have her damage the beloved Miku.
But he keeps stringing her along and I keep reading her chapters.

There needs to be choice at one point.
Them being sisters that love the same guy is one of the selling points. The salt is the unavoidable byproduct.

>falseflagging

The winner doesn't have to be widely liked. An author who makes choices for fanservice is trash. You might as well declare Miku the winner then.

There's
>not being widely liked
and there's
>literally being the least popular one

Why would 4fags stick around if Negi himself confirmed he hates the girl that was always in love trope? I'd drop it too if I was a 4fag.

I don't know why I decided to read this thread, it's everyone sperging out over taking google translated japanese words literally when japanese is very rarely a literal language when translated

>widely liked
It's very unsteady;argument. We don't if Negi actually gives a care about populuraity.

>no release
Guess Yea Forumsnonymous shake in fear after new chapter, What a pathetic ninofag

Yes, but giving the sisters a reminder of their loss years after it happened just makes the bride feel pretty and having to test Fuut's love at the fucking wedding makes her look insecure, i could understand if since he can't chose who he likes they tried the quints game at the present but at the wedding he should have to do ot unless the bride is not certain that he really loves her, it just pathetic on her part

Hint: He doesn't.

If anything he's building up Miku to be more popular with females by making her choose her career over going to college with Fuu and havig her help hom get Ichila back
On the other hand Nino and Ichika become more clingy and desperate with each passing chapter

Lmao. It will happen and you will witness it.

You're reading too much into this. Yes in a non-fiction world this could be questionable.
But here it's also difficult for the author to find a good compromise on how to reveal everything.

>On the other hand Nino and Ichika become more clingy and desperate with each passing chapter
Ichika hasn't been clingy at all and even Nino calmed down. Ichika is already working and was ready to leave school. What the hell are you saying.

You must be a Ninofag or Itsukifag because you guys never experienced true suffering reading this manga.

>MY FEELINGS WILL NEVER CHANGE!!!
>Even if he doesn't choose me my feelings won't die down

Who did experience this except Yotsubros?

Other than the snake incident all the suffering has been self inflicted or due to circumstances, never one character rubbing their success on the others noses

It has nothing to do with being clingy.

Miku when Ichika went full snek.
Ichika when her snek caught up with her and had all her memories with Fuuts flashing around.

>due to circumstances
Futarou will choose someone, those are the circumstances.

Why yes, I like 2 and 5. How do you know?

Attached: 1567751725563.png (693x601, 247K)