gwern.net/otaku
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Asuka is a pure virgin

>virgin
Yes
>pure
No

Nobody who begs adult men three times their age for sex is pure

They can't even hint at another heroine liking anyone else other than the MC, it causes a shit storm.

They can't even hint of the heroine being a little interested on another male before meeting MC.

These days they can't even show a scene of the heroine violently being impregnated by a disgusting fat middle aged man then forcing her childhood friend to raise the baby while she goes to work as a prostitute, without someone making a disgruntled comment on the internet

ITT: morons who don't understand that it's false advertising that causes shitstorms

Misato was not false advertising?
>keeps flirting with Shinji
>entire episode where they build up their relationship
>episode ends with Misato getting fucked

>Ntrfag

Fuck you

Attached: 1568698790576.jpg (1901x1070, 131K)

>rebuildfag

Attached: 1565305729524.jpg (633x478, 71K)

Eva is obviously melodrama from the start. It doesn't present itself as a pure romance story.

I want to lick Asuka's asuka

They even have Shinji and Asuka watch them have sex, I gotta say Anno is one messed up individual.

Rebuild Asuka is just a updated Asuka. She is the same, at least physically

Attached: 1560049071672.jpg (3417x4500, 3.99M)

Rebuild Asuka is a gross crippled old hag who drives a CGI robot

>MC rejects the female love interests for another boy
Imagine the shitstorm on Yea Forums if this episode aired today

Attached: Kaworu_and_Shinji_bathing_(NGE).png (1440x1080, 447K)

The shit storm would be caused by you fujo fucks crying that Kaworu died for the "het ship"

Kaworu singlehandedly killed at the het ships in the show

He was literally killed and is still dead by the end. He doesnt even kill the ships. Shinji is desperate and goes after anyone who offers him any sort of affection. He isnt that special. At the end Shinji is capable of finding something more meaningful then what he had with Kaworu with someone who is actually human

Shinji isn't ningen either.

Shinji avoided Asuka and Rei, he rejected Misato when she tried to fuck him, and ignored Toji and Kensuke. He opened up completely to Kaworu in a way he never did with anyone before and say he loved him. As NGE ends it's the only canon ship Shinji has with anyone. Kaworu is apparently so special to him that Shinji tried to kill himself at the beginning of the movie from his death.

The girl he tries to murder?

Apparently choking someone to death is the normal way to have a relationship to Asukafags

I'm an Asukafag and I hope the moment after she calls him disgusting she gets up, runs away and leaves him to wallow in misery forever.

Shinji tries to kill himself because his life is shit. He was in deep shit before that fag showed up and to attribute his whole depression to gay love is delusional.

The point is that Kaworu is a representation of what Shinji wishes people would be like since he is annoyed people wont be honest with him. He is annoyed because of his own insecurities and its unhealthy. At the end Shinji must learn to accept himself and others and get over this insecurity. Shipping him with Kaworu is missing the point entirely

Nice to see an Asukafag that actually cares about Asuka's well being.

>sexually assault and choke a girl
>this is a meaningful relationship
LAS shippers are mentally ill.

Yes, the girl who shows him love at the end and who he is afraid to get close to. The point is that he must get over it. Did you even pay attention to what Kaworu was saying in the shower scene?

>Shinji tries to kill himself because his life is shit.
He literally tries to kill himself because of Kaworu, it's what sends him over the edge. It wasn't Rei's death, Toji/Kensuke being sent away, or Asuka disappearing. It was Kaworu that sent him over the edge.
You're clearly so biased against Kaworu that you can't even give me a rational argument. Calling him 'fag' and 'gay' just shows how seething you are that Shinji fell in love with him and not your waifu. Reminder that Shinji was the gay one who was coming onto him, not the other way around.

>since he is annoyed people wont be honest with him
Kaworu wasn't honest with him when he revealed he was an angel, yet Shinji still loved him. Your argument falls apart completely.

Attached: bath-spread.jpg (1520x2167, 538K)

Replying to yourself wont work, fujo

>Shipping him with Kaworu is missing the point entirely
Someone should tell that to Anno.

Attached: 3.0_Kaworu_Shinji.jpg (500x436, 56K)

Reminder that all Shinji's are inherently shit.

>He literally tries to kill himself because of Kaworu, it's what sends him over the edge. It wasn't Rei's death, Toji/Kensuke being sent away, or Asuka disappearing. It was Kaworu that sent him over the edge.

Thats my point. Shinji trying to kill himself wasnt soley one thing. His life was shit at that point and all those events kept on pushing him further and further into depression.

>You're clearly so biased against Kaworu that you can't even give me a rational argument. Calling him 'fag' and 'gay' just shows how seething you are that Shinji fell in love with him and not your waifu. Reminder that Shinji was the gay one who was coming onto him, not the other way around.

Everyone calls him a fag wtf

>Kaworu wasn't honest with him when he revealed he was an angel, yet Shinji still loved him. Your argument falls apart completely.

And when Shinji learns that about Kaworu he is pissed off until Kaworu gives up his life for humanity

I dont watch Rebuild but Im pretty sure he dies there too

In case you didn't notice, all the love interests in Eva die because the main characters aren't allowed to be happy

Only Rei isn't coming back. Asuka is alive in NGE and Misato is probably coming back too (not that I see her as a love interest anyways)

I was talking about Yui, Kaji, and Kaworu

Was Gendo actually fucking Rei?

Gendo is dead and Kaworu is (probably) not a love interest.

Kaworu is Shinji's primary love interest, that's why he falls in love with him

>This delusional

K, Agree to disagree

user..

Attached: ParanoScan.jpg (1080x1160, 209K)

Are you really trying to pull that back up after I already showed you other guidebooks and why that's bullshit?

All you ever showed was shit in fucking French. How is that supposed to outweigh a booklet of Anno interviews again?

It's the same thing in English. It doesnt change with translations and its official.

Just as official as the dating sim games, so not at all. Unless it was written by staff members or Anno himself it doesn't mean jackshit.

Attached: Average Asukafag.jpg (240x240, 8K)

Your own source isn't written by Anno. Both our guidebooks are equally credible

Is that why asuka soryu doesn't exist in rebuild and kaworu and shinji got a whole movie together?

Parano is a book reviewed and edited by Anno himself. Far more credible than some third-party guidebook, which Eva has millions of mind you.

And my book is also official and advertised as such. Hell, Anno specifically said he wouldn't make a book spelling things out for others. I find your claims hard to believe and I already know you are disengenious

Felipe, if you think every single Eva book published out there with the word 'official' on it should be taken as canon then I don't know what to tell you.
There's a big difference between something published by a third-party company and something released in collaboration with the director himself. The only disingenuous one here is the one who's so biased he considers Anno's own words to be non-canon.

Again, you are claiming those are Annos own words and that isn't true. You are being disingenuous and the guidebook I presented is official. But I suppose even if I explained that to you again you would just keep on posting that pic in another thread to try and trick someone who doesnt know any better

If it shows up in a book that Anno has stated to have REVIEWED AND EDITED himself, then it should be taken as something he approved of at the very least.
Did he take even a single gander at your French guidebook? No. Not even a single high-ranking eva staff member is listed in the credits for that book.
They are completely different on the canon scale and you know it. Your book is in fucking french you Brazilian lunatic.

>posting official material is a trick to seething asukacucks
o i am laffin

Attached: someone loved by anyone.jpg (500x579, 73K)

Post some evidence Anno edited that himself and reviewed it

>missed the point
Well, you also kinda did that with your ship kek

The ship that Anno himself spent an entire movie on? Okay.
Reminder that Kaworu and Shinji's relationship is always portrayed as positive in the series/movies, your warped interpretation isn't canon.

>Rebuild
Your movie is irrelevant to me. Didn't even watch it

>movie directed by anno is irrelevant to me
See what I mean? You're delusional and only cherry pick for things that conform to your deranged view of the series.

>movie that has no relation to NGE canon
Yeah, its irrelevant

>movie that has no relation to NGE canon
>implying

Implying what? Nge ended already and unless you believe it's a sequel, and I am aware some people do, then it's not relevant. Either way, I dont think it is a sequel

Bottom line is if shipping Kaworu and Shinji is 'missing the point' then Anno wouldn't have shipped them for an entire movie and cut out any relationship Shinji could have had with your waifu.
I know this makes you very upset, but you need to get over it.

Kaworu still dies and it's still doesnt happen. Shinji will move on in both timelines

Yeah, he dies just like Yui and Kaji do. That's what happens to the main love interests in Eva.
You'll never see Shinji 'move on', Shinji will still be in love with Kaworu and it will end with some encompassing and ambiguous message just like EoE.

>Schizo & Parano, were 2 related books of ‘interviews’ published 1997; While presented as interviews, apparently they were heavily edited afterwards by Anno according Tokyo Otaku Mode, 7 Nov 2014:
>One other new Evangelion truth was revealed. Two books containing long interviews with Anno, Schizo Evangelion and Parano Evangelion, were published after the end of the broadcast of Evangelion. This is a monumental interview collection in which Anno’s raw thoughts from that time can be read. The truth, however, is that these books aren’t actually long interviews but rather as Anno said without divulging anything further, he wrote them himself. Fans who have known of Evangelion for years were given a huge shock with this news.
Source: gwern.net/otaku

>shinji will never move on

Again, you dont get evangelion

It sounds like he just wrote the interview portion

If you think Evangelion is about 'moving on', then you're the one who doesn't get it.
Shinji left instrumentality in the first place because he didn't move on, he wanted to see everyone again.

The books themselves are just one giant interview. If Anno had a problem with Kaworu being described as Shinji's love interest he would have changed it. I mean, he literally calls their relationship homoerotic in other interviews and released the drafts where they're making out to the public.
His opinion on the matter is pretty clear, it just seems to be an opinion you don't like.

>Asuka and Kaji
yeah, Asuka is a cuck just like Shinji
therefore, the best couple for him

So is Shinji the reason all you weirdos are into NTR so much?

Shinji is a pretty shitty yet mostly average teen that never gets a chance to grow up. Not exactly a role model or ever "boyfriend" material within the scope of the story. So the ""NTR"" here is completely normal and makes logical sense.

What's fucked up is Harem anime that exists today. It's just weird. I

Attached: 3cpAS6L.jpg (625x351, 45K)

Lmao Anno literally says it's about moving on. Fucking brainlet

So you were wrong and lying before when you claimed he "wrote" it and "edited it himself". Tbh, I dont care much about if Shinji is bisexual or whatever. You described him as the primary love interest and I tjust think that's incredibly delusional since he is only alive for one episode and isn't as developed as Asuka, Rei or even fucking Misato. Either way, I'm heading to bed

>ntr
>ntr
>ntr
shit bait op

Was Misato intending to fuck Shinji on episode 26 or is it simply looking too deeply into an act of kindness?

Attached: ce38972323ca9cf5a9a923d1c0ec00af.jpg (600x540, 51K)

*episode 23.

>Lmao Anno literally says it's about moving on
Literally when you delusional retard. Eva is not about moving on at all.
>So you were wrong and lying before when you claimed he "wrote" it and "edited it himself"
Uh, no? I just showed you proof that he wrote and edited it himself.
Kaworu is the primary love interest because he's the only one Shinji loves and has an on screen relationship with.
He didn't have a romantic relationship with Rei and he rejected Misato when she tried to make a move on him. With Asuka there was obvious sexual tension, but outside of a few gag scenes that are never brought up again it goes nowhere.

Correct

Cringe. Asushinroaches seethe once again.

Attached: 1452493527027.jpg (850x1200, 673K)

>ntr
>ntr
>ntr
Retarded cumbrain makes a retarded thread.

rebuilds are great and if you don't understand them you don't even deserve the original Eva

He doesnt even die. He's shown to be alive in the new rebuild trailer.

Attached: 1452554144226.jpg (480x336, 56K)

It can't be NTR if Shinji loves Kaworu

Why the fuck did shinji try to kill asuka

Misato was fully intending to fuck shinji