Demon Slayer

The constant shitposting made me watch it, and you fags were right. This guy really is insufferable and ruins the show. It's not like the show is that good in the long run, but it's much better when I don't want to punch a character's face every second they're on screen.

Actually, most of the supporting cast is insufferable. Board mask man looked very badass from pics I saw, but in the show he's an annoying faggot who whines and screeches about everything. The only guy who's tolerable is the MC, and everybody else sucks. The character writing overall is terrible in this.

Attached: demon slayer.png (250x250, 91K)

Agreed, you do indeed have shit taste, OP. Thanks for being brave enough to admit it in front of everyone.

>O MY FIRE BREATHING
Why are people saying this was an ass pull? It had a ton of set up:
>Kibutsuji has a flashback where he was cornered by Tanjiro's dad
>it's mentioned twice that the Kamado's are a family that deals with fair
>Shinobu says, "They say when you're dying your life flashes before your eyes because you're trying to find a way not to die."

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 19 [720p] 00:19:23.jpg (1280x720, 191K)

Ruining the show implies it had value to begin with. It was bait and switch, it started off as a historical horror and ended up being very lame comedy.

this guy gets it, I'm in the exact same boat

Is it just shit posting?
I hate him at first but like him after.
I hope they reduce all the scene of him got scared in the future.
Otherwise his character won't grow.
It's the first 2.
The show only have a few seconds for those.
Doesn't explain anything.

It's Yoriichi not Tanjurou, Tanjirou's dad. That flashback happened in Sengoku period (400 years ago). Muzan got that flashback due to hanafuda earrings.

o I remember those times, when I hated almost everyone. Good times.

You're still a faggot.

>hundreds of threads daily to say you don't like a character
You guys are more insufferable than him

I stopped reading the manga because of that guy too. It was passable but not outstanding up to that point.

How I imagined Inosuke:
>Silent overpowered badass who does nothing but go around killing demons.
How Inosuke is actually:
>A whiny weak loser who shouts nonstop because he's insecure of his manhood.

Why the hell did people hype this guy up?

Attached: demon slayer Inosuke.png (722x1031, 393K)

>Silent overpowered badass who does nothing but go around killing demons
it's been done to death, not to mention each time there's a character like that they're are generally cringey as fuck

We already have Gayu

>people are not born evil
>people were made evil
>everyone has a chance at redemption
Why am I so jaded as to refuse to believe in all of these notions?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 21 [720p] 00:09:11.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

>Silent overpowered badass who does nothing but go around killing demons.
Ironically, it's Mui

>Historical Horror

>people are not born evil
>people were made evil
Wait until you meet Hantengu, Gyokkou and Douma.

Hantengu was right

he cute

If your first two examples are the set up, wouldn't that make the flashback and Shinobu's line pointless? In manga, it wasn't even her who said it and the line happens right before Tanjiro gets a flashback when he's about to get killed. It seems like the author and director realize it's an asspull and didn't even consider your first two examples as proper set up.

That change was good. Having a narrator say that line would of broke the pace of the action and it's naturally implemented in since Shinobu's a medic. Also, reiterating multiple times that his family deals with fire should of been an obvious Chekhov's gun.

Enter CHADganezuka

Attached: BB58676A-3AEF-40C6-888D-66AE4166C0C0.jpg (1178x1308, 603K)

*ahem*

Attached: received_416379295942281.png (309x445, 226K)

Based and checked.

I agree the change was good but I don't see how his family dealing with fire is a Chekhov's gun when the technique was about his father's way of breathing. There was no way for readers to possibly know about it since Tanjiro conveniently forgot his dad's breathing technique while learning to use breathing to enhance his swordsmanship and never put two and two together until he gets a classic shonen flashback. Him failing to apply his dad's breathing to his swordplay earlier in training and fights then finally pulling it off in a great moment of need would've been proper set up compared to what we got.

>joke character becomes the fucking strong

Kimetsufags are actually forcing MHAfags to read their series attentively...

Attached: k-8675f741-dbc6-48fd-b4ec-d6705d9e113-resize-750.png (444x380, 30K)

Shinobu/Tanjiro ship is as stupid as Bakugo/Uraraka ship, even when not counting what happened in the manga

Have to agree with you there, OP.
Don't forget that ever since blondie and the pig man showed up the pacing has also become much worse: there are just too many episodes that could have been condensed into five or ten minutes of screen time.
I guess now that I've already started watching it I might just as well watch it until the end but I won't ever revisit it at this rate.

My 14 year old brother got really mad when this happened so at least for me this episode was one of the most entertaining.

I don't agree with you on Inosuke because I think he's actually fun but Zenitsu is the bane of my existence.
HE'S ALWAYS WHINING, THAT'S ALL HE DOES!
I'd bet good money that 90% of his lines are whining. I'm completely serious. Every episode just comes to a screeching halt and waits for the stupid "Zenitsu is whining for the 600th fucking time" joke.
I don't understand how people think it's funny. It's the exact same joke every time.
I can't even enjoy his fight scenes because of how much I hate him.

>whiny faggot incel can't stand watching character(s) be just as cancerous as they are
Sounds about right.

Attached: 1568464342997.jpg (588x647, 27K)

Say the line, user! Say that zenitsu is a pleb filter and anyone hating him have shit taste!

Attached: know the difference.gif (1366x922, 242K)

i like kimetsu, i couldnt wait for the next episode so i read the whole manga up to date
the only thing i'm bummed out about is tanjiro not being pitted up against upper moon 1
but its okay i guess, everything is at a fattest cliffhanger possible right now though which kinda sucks since its probably going to take a long time for a conclusion

I mean he literally just starts breathing different way, it's not like demon slayers are actually capable of creating water or fire.

Wait until they get anime-original redemption flashbacks just like Hand Demon got.

grow up and stop liking gary stus

>Don't forget that ever since blondie and the pig man showed up the pacing has also become much worse
In manga, pacing was lightning fast for the first couple of volumes because of looming danger of axe, but it became decently popular once Zenitsu and Inosuke were introduced as permanent cast. That's why it feels like it slowed down, anime's pacing didn't really change, it was just slow as fuck from the very beginning. It only adapts two chapters per episode.

He is the ultimate plebfilter. Animeonly newfags hate him. Noone hated him before the anime. He was actually well liked. He still is well liked. And Deku is an annoying faggot. He cannot be pleb filter. I think you might have misunderstood what pleb filter means. Because this picture just proves me right. You are pleb filtered

You forgot the part where one is comic relief and other is supposedly serious character.

The problem isn't the character, it's that ufotable spends 80% of each episode on his whining.

I suppose they just enjoy drawing those crazy expressions, but for the audience it gets old real fast.

It's called adapting the manga

>deku
a spoiled child who got everything handed to him on a silver platter and wanted to be a hero because he thought it was cool (fuck capeshit too)
>zenitsu
constantly in mortal fear but follows orders out of a sense of duty for the people who supported him and those he can help
as characters theyre nothing alike and kimetsu as a show is just straight up better

Deku
>cries because of real shit
>its way rarer
>his real crying and crying for comedic purpose are distinct
>doesn't cry because he is a fucking cunt towards others and is upset at them for some retarded and annoying shit
>part of his character growth is gaining confidence
Zenitsu
>cries all the time
>cries over stupid shit
>is loud as fuck
>is a cunt towards others
>has made 0 progress in actually stopping beside one edgy phase thats already over

Attached: d7d4702c41162edf7d8baa9ba26d0ce80b94bb5a4528ece001f5a21344480220.jpg (540x540, 62K)

>Introduced
>He's a fucking nutjob that loves fighting
>After introduction
>He's like a pet pig that can be useful sometimes, but not that often
OP made him look like a fun character, and after Bongo Bob's arc, he was such a loser.

>Bongo Bob
the what now?

Wow, what a surprise when you can't hear someone shouting autistically you don't hate them. Kill yourself retard.

>It's called adapting the manga
In the manga you just glance over his grimace, in the anime you are forced to endure 2 minutes of schreeching everytime his face appears.

So it works in the manga format, bringing this unabridged to the anime is idiotic.

I don't mind it that much since he did'nt kill Rui with it.
Killing a hyped up group member as a low rank scrub is one of those tropes that's done too often and it's boring.

So they did well here, besides that the water moves still look cooler anyway.

Well, the main difference is that Deku is the MC, and having a whiny loser as an MC does'nt work.
If Zenitsu was the MC of this show I doubt it'd be as popular as now.

>pic 1
>cries because him and a bunch of other students almost fucking died
>pic 2
>crying at his friends because he didnt get to touch girls earlier

Nope.
>it's mentioned twice that the Kamado's are a family that deals with fair
Dealing wih fire and being part of a demon hunting group using ancient breathing techniques themed after fire are 2 entirely different things.
>Shinobu says, "They say when you're dying your life flashes before your eyes because you're trying to find a way not to die."
And that also doesnt say anything about ancient breathing techniques themed after fire.

Its like kimetsufags are retarded on purpose because they also know that it was a asspull.

And believe me, i read the manga, if you are bothered by this than ignore the mana and forget about this series because asspulls are the alpha and omega of this show.

The thing is, the breathing differently has to be done in a proper way, thats like a jiu-jitsu fighter suddenly using muha thai, both are martial arts but completly different ways of using the users body.
Its still bs.

>The only guy who's tolerable is the MC
What?

A
FUCKING
PEDOPHILE

>most of the supporting cast is insufferable
So you think MC is better
>constantly cries about pain and exhaustion
>asspulls a win anyway
This is another Fairy Tail.

The anime's pace really did slow down though. It really shows like when they dragged out Inousuke's beat down of worst boy. Not to mention the ridiculously long flashbacks of EVERY SINGLE DEMON.

This is my wife Susamaru, say something nice about her.

Attached: D7_az_eXUAEgfGU.jpg (1365x767, 143K)

legend says she has three benis :DD

I can personally confirm she does not.

Attached: 1wWOOuw.jpg (1920x1080, 274K)

What?

Cause he never thought about his family new year dance as some ancient demon slayer swordplay. For him it's a tradition dance. His experience with the Demon Slayer breath and his brain trying to find a way out of certain death put it together during that moment. Do you really think he would have time to recall his family dance when his sister life is more important to him during his training ?

Literally ONLY fujoshits like him. He has not a single male fan. Back to tumblr.

Can you all hit me with your best Tanjiro screencaps? I'm trying to make a collage here.

Attached: do_it_for_him__template_by_aphromanoh_d8oyrhy-fullview.png (1024x732, 81K)

>The only guy who's tolerable is the MC, and everybody else sucks
It's usually the opposite. So, I guess that's something.

heh, so obsessed

Wtf?