youtube.com/watch?v=q5wGAcb9gW8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>--
It's "—" you fucking reddit

time travel is not isekai

It can be.

>Good
Pic unrelated of course.

I'm sorry user. I don't go to that site to know, but clearly you do.

>Almost gets raped in the first 20 pages.
Pass

A more realistic version of this series would be her getting sold to be a warlords sex slave or into a brothel like Fuu in Samurai Champloo. Thats assuming she wasn't immediately murdered for being a possible spy for the Europeans

But I suppose even girls need that Isekai wish fulfillment feels power fantasy

There's plenty of good Isekai. It's just mostly old stuff and not the recent "game world" garbage.

Attached: the_twelve_kingdoms_nakajima_youko.jpg (800x843, 477K)

12 Kingdoms. Easily one of the top ten. Main characters suffer like Theon Greyjoy in that series.

Why didn't the Japanese adopt the crossbow into their arsenals? They can't have been entirely unfamiliar with it, it had existed in some version in China for centuries.

Attached: Q37.png (1350x1920, 851K)

Why are isekai with girl MCs superior to ones with boy MCs?

They preferred using the metal for swords. Also bows were kind've an art that people spent time perfecting and using crossbows was dishonorable. Many Samurai felt the same way about Firearms, although this died out around say the Meiji era

The ones with male MCs lean more heavily into self-insert fantasies with wish fulfillment.

Meanwhile the female led ones are basically borderline smut.

>Sent back to ancient Syria/Turkey.
>Has her clothed taken off by a gang of lecherous priests
>Almost raped and sacrificed to a pagan god
>Sold into slavery and forced to scrub floors
>Eventually loses her virginity and marries a prince.

Attached: RedRiver Anatolia Story Slavery Time Travel book.jpg (593x928, 87K)

Girls MC aren't OP (Unless you're a spider) most of the time but when they do it's earn because the story takes us there to see happen. Boys MC start off the bat with OP and gets a harem of girls plus they know everyone for some reason.

but it doesn't

Spider is one of the best

Attached: KumoQT.jpg (700x642, 98K)

The best

How is this good.

Nobunaga should already be able to buy enough manpower to take Japan with that mushroom money

>Nobunaga should already be able to buy enough manpower to take Japan with that mushroom money

Or at least plowing the MC girls field.

Sousei No Taiga is one of the most underrated manga out there. Isekai or not.

Attached: sousei no taiga time travel cover.jpg (1125x1600, 248K)

Sounds like a great manga. Picked up.

Its a good series. But it couldn't be anymore made for women if it tried

this show emotionally fucked me up. Still one of if not the best isekai anime out there. I wish more had followed in its footsteps

Now And Then Here And There

Attached: sara ringwalt nowant then here and there.jpg (449x370, 19K)

Filled with one dimensional evil villains.

The apocalypse drives people crazy. They rape people because they want to prevent the extinction of their species. It's fucked up. But it does make fucked up sense.

Got your good isekai right here.

Attached: c3bfe2e6-7ca7-4d09-b543-2a753d164b89.jpg (952x536, 102K)

Joan of arc is a satanist in it.

But she's not, she's one of jesus christs champions in it.

It's from the guy who did Hellsing. and in the context of the series. She renounced god and embraced Satan for letting her burn at the stake.

The general consensus among Sengoku and Edo-period samurai wasn't that firearms were dishonourable. It was the complete opposite: the vast majority of samurai readily adopted tanegashima into their arsenals whenever they could. The samurai were pragmatists. A significant portion of the Oda gunners that fought off the initial Takeda cavalry charges at the Battle of Nagashino were samurai. In a Book of Five Rings, Miyamoto Musashi himself wrote that firearms were an essential part of a samurai's arsenal alongside their swords, spears, and bows. In the Meiji period, Saigo Takamori and the rest of his forces during Satsuma Rebellion employed firearms. They only resorted to older weapons like swords and spears when they ran out of ammunition. By then, the "guns were dishonourable" general sentiment wasn't dying out; it never existed in the first place.

No she's not, she curses humanity that betrayed her, like every other End, that's their whole shtick. And Black King is literally Jesus.

Dunbine was alright. God-tier opening.

Given Japans opinion on Christianity the Dark Lord of the series literally being Jesus doesn't surprise me one bit

Quick reminder for everyone: we get a new novel in October. Hopefully someone translates it once its out.

Cant wait. Fuyumi Ono is one of the great Japanese writers.

>not the recent "game world" garbage.
Nothing makes me mad more than manga inside some mmo and author forgets or dismisses game mechanics after few chapters.

I love her.

youtube.com/watch?v=q5wGAcb9gW8
I can't be the only one remember this, can I?

Nope.

Time travel is not isekai man

I'm pretty sure that is time travel, which is superior to any japanese isekai anyway, just like Nobunaga no Chef.

Updates when? A few days I saw the raws were at chapter 16, so why are we lacking behind so much?

>Good isekai dont exi--
When did Yea Forums get overtaken by crossboarding cancer?

You're perpetrating wrong beliefs about firearms in Japan. They were used since the 15th century.

Woods can't be folded the japanese way.

That's what I'd heard of as well, but why skip crossbows in particular? We know they were popular in China for over 2000 years before the Sengoku period, yet even at their most Chinaboo I don't think of crossbows ever seeing widespread adoption in Japan.

Attached: 1621_Ming_crossbow_volley_fire_formation.jpg (605x419, 48K)

1.Because they don't have many iron deposit, thus mean they won't have heavy plate armour/chainmail like the West or even China, bow were sufficient enough to pierce the armour
2. Japan's terrain is fucking moutainous, like 78% of their land is mountain, hill and forest. Crossbow is shit when use in these location due to being heavy and having low firing rate

Since 2014

time travel isn't possible, she jumped into another line which is technically another world, as it is not the same line

Getting a bit too convenient, it's one thing knowing farming techniques, but when she's starting to talk about battle tactics that's a bit of a stretch.

Because crossbow is simply shit

Read the other thread and having so many girls to fuck is a chore actually.
I'll stick with my conquest warlord thing and just rape women when I want, maybe 2 crazy warrior chicks as my main women.

Attached: kuro no maou.jpg (1672x1200, 1.59M)

>getting sold to be a warlords sex slave
She's a gangly beanstalk with no manner. No one would pay to fuck her.

>immediately murdered for being a possible spy for the Europeans
Much more likely, but then you have no story.

INHUMAN BEASTS!

Attached: lordgorothos.jpg (265x190, 6K)