Place your bets

Place your bets.

Attached: 1568693617362.jpg (1920x1010, 431K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HSZIej-ZraE
link.springer.com/article/10.1023/A:1018769200845
youtu.be/EpUs8oNjuV8?t=258
youtube.com/watch?v=x7Dx0MaUZWY
youtube.com/watch?v=nqH8Pl-4ieg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Her body is dangerous

your average healthy guy can easily fuck up women athletes so.

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=HSZIej-ZraE

Dick takes out pussy in the third round by KO.

One-on-one, he can't be beat.

Okay, go fight a professional female MMA fighter and win.

I'm a little girl user what would that prove?

Take the single best female MMA fighter on Earth, put her in a cage with the second or third best schmoe at the local no-name dojo, and watch her get her ass destroyed.

Is his penis small or average? Asking for a friend

everybody knows that you autist, its just femdom thread

The woman. Studies like this show that men's reaction times become as much as eight times slower when they are sexually aroused.
link.springer.com/article/10.1023/A:1018769200845

It was MatPat's justification in an episode of Game Theory for allowing skimpy costumes for female fighters in official DOA tournaments, so female competitors could take advantage of that fact during matches against male players to make up for women's naturally slower (by about 20 ms) reaction time compared to men.
youtu.be/EpUs8oNjuV8?t=258

Reduced reaction time doesn't mean much when the average man already has faster base reaction time than the average woman, plus better natural fighting instincts and is like 3 goddamn times stronger than her to boot.

I've seen enough hentai to know that the girl is going to win.

Why are anime girls so strong?

Attached: 1525110019103.jpg (960x540, 108K)

Wasn't there a bunch of professional female football players that lost to teenage boys?

And teenage girls can't even handle barely pubescent boys.

Attached: 1371421360025.jpg (1103x643, 142K)

Thread apparently didn't read this and thus doesn't know she loses horribly, at least in this version. Artist will probably make an M version soon

Strength doesn't mean much if you can use that strength against your opponent they way many techniques in "soft" martial arts such as Judo, Aikido and Tai Chi use.
youtube.com/watch?v=x7Dx0MaUZWY
youtube.com/watch?v=nqH8Pl-4ieg

However, if it's a straight up boxing match then she may lose unless she has done a ton of strength training to build up enough muscle to take on an averagely built man or she knows Muay Thai.

Speaking of Muay Thai, it seemed to be quite popular with the women at the martial arts school I enrolled in a while back. I took Brazillian Jiu-Jitsu, but immediately after our lessons the Muay Thai lessons started and I noticed after a little while that majority of students coming in to attend the class were female while the Brazillian Jiu-Jitsu class was a sausage party. It seemed to be equal parts men and women when in the Tai Chi class I attended as a college course, though.

middle school boy soccer players beat professional women's soccer players once

I only bother with the M versions

Attached: 17.jpg (1280x673, 193K)

It's above average but smaller than hers.

Because their yiff.party page stopped updating.

Attached: DfWy9mFVAAAklTs.png (816x624, 167K)

Because you're a fag, yes.

experiment to see if little girl derive pleasure from being bapped in the tummy

>>Arms that look like they can't even hold up a newspaper delivery run.
Make her whiff for two rounds and on the third round you can make umpire stop the fight because she can't even hold her guard up anymore.

Sauce?

>Strength doesn't mean much if you can use that strength against your opponent they way many techniques in "soft" martial arts such as Judo, Aikido and Tai Chi use.

In reality this is wrong. Being able to "plant" yourself is based on your core and leg muscles. The only way to actually leverage weight is to be able to freely shift that mass over a pivot, which you can only do if the other guy lets you.

US national's soccer team. They're world tier pros. Lost to a U15 league (under-15) team

No, women can indeed win against an average man in MMA. Simply because of conditioning.

The average person runs out of stamina very fast because their conditioning is shit tier. Once you're out of gas, you can't fight back. It's not an issue of the size of your car in this case, but the size of your engine

>everybody knows that you autist,
This may surprise you, but a lot of people actually believe in the whole "GRRRLL POWER" stuff.

>once

15 year old boys usually beat national soccer and hockey teams etc. Just look it up, happens all the time

>TFW 13 years old
>Lose to a girls team

I've never been so ashamed of myself.

That's not how it works, at least not with Tai Chi and Akido. It's all about applying just the right amount of force at just the right angle to knock your opponent off balance and then redirecting his falling momentum in the direction you choose. Once your opponent is off balance you can pretty much do whatever you want to him without much effort if you know the right techniques.

For instance, take the classic Tai Chi movement, Single Whip. It basically works by catching an opponent's hand by the wrist as he is throwing a punch toward your face and pulling him by that wrist forward until he begins to lose his balance while simultaneously spreading your legs apart and crouching into a stance called the "horse" stance and bringing your other arm up to strike the back of his neck or pulling his arm further along while simultaneously pulling him down by the neck in a leveraging motion that tilts him further off balance until he topples forward onto the floor at a right angle to you.

Since he is off-balance with his body leaning to one side and his arm is locked in place, he can't gain proper footing to maneuver the other side of his body close enough to get within effective striking distance.

The technique basically pulled the arm further along in the general direction it was going in to deliver the punch, but altered the trajectory to avoid hitting the face while also yanking him partially off his feet using the forward momentum of the punch to do so.

Attached: tc1b.gif (300x288, 65K)

The wall between a, jp, h, and e is getting weak

Will the wall crumble and unleash Anime - Random onto the internet once more?

Sauce? Image search turns up nothing

prime schaub would heem an anime girl

Attached: 1508696502581.jpg (1056x1200, 170K)

He only needs one hit on the precise spot, with his dick. She seems to know it because her clothes cover the dick-weak spots.

image searched the second image of the same artist in the thread, looks like the artist is akabeko

For shurl, B

as a little girl I can say that they do

God can you imagine just punching a woman with all your might right in her stupid fucking face

I was hoping she would beat him up and rape him but I am not into Ryona stuff.

Me on the left.

In many ways, the anime girl would win the fight

Not an anime thread. Belongs to /e/ or /h/ or Yea Forums or whatever irrelevant board these kinds of threads should go to.

I went to art college. I can attest OP posted an anime character picture

There is an alternate CG version for that sort of thing for each image set by this artist. I prefer this version though and wish it was me