GATE:

There is a criminally untapped Market for Gate-thus-the-JSDF-fought-there! Doujinshi

Attached: 1223456543gateslavegirl.jpg (933x537, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member.php?id=964119
mangadex.org/chapter/34823/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: wolf_what.jpg (429x336, 43K)

Attached: 1234435 wolf people.jpg (529x706, 107K)

All of these are from the Manga and/or anime itself.

What's the name of that type of clothes?

Just slave rags I assume

Seriously the lack of doujin and hentai about this series is utterly criminal when all the exploitable material to make hentai of is right there in the series.

>Isekai? Check
>Slave girls? Check
>Lots of fantasy creatures like orcs and evil knights? check
>Lots of strong female characters to lewd? Check and mate

This girl has a criminal lack of doujin IMHO

Attached: 111111111111111 shino.jpg (225x186, 17K)

I'd commision some myself but regrettably i am broke as shit at the moment

It should have an official name.

I wish the anime wasn't so tame compared to the manga.

Same here. The manga had blood gore boobies and gratuitous Berserk style rape for days. Which makes it all the more satisfying to see the JSDF blow them the fuck up.

>tfw no doujins of the monstergirl hookers

Come up with one then. Modesty slip perhaps?

>KNOTED.COM

IKR!? The artist of the original manga draws the characters in more NSFW fanart than actual fanartists do!

Attached: Wolf huge.jpg (377x269, 28K)

Bare sides maybe, since it only covers the front and the back, but the sides are uncovered, leading to good sideboob and nopan shots.

Gravure rag?

I hope some fanartists see this and address this extreme injustice to fans of the GATE anime and manga

I wish the manga artist would make some.

Attached: D7-gAvsU0AA9bdy.jpg orig.jpg (1000x750, 113K)

This is by the artist of the original manga

Attached: IMG_20190509_083725.jpg (707x1000, 121K)

He does all he can with what he's allowed to do.

Probably, but it doesn't mean I can't hope for more, even if it's not realistic.

Commission some if you got the money

Rory probably was at some point.

Attached: EEGX7UCUwAAuKIc.jpg orig.jpg (1000x623, 48K)

The manga loves giving us these bonus pictures with her and wolf-people. Makes you wonder what she sees in Itami

Attached: AstaNoll.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

I dont get it.

It could be just that the artist likes both of them, but she's also lived for centuries. She has to have tried out at least one wolf at some point. If it was anyone else from Japan that she encountered first, she probably would be the same toward that person. Has she ever even seen Itami naked in canon, and not just in the extra art?

Dont know. I think not but I haven't read the whole LN.

>If it was anyone else from Japan that she encountered first, she probably would be the same toward that person.

Yeah but. Japan pp smol

No doujin of this scene. At all. FAIL.

Attached: zorzalfucking tyuule anime.png (640x360, 212K)

It does exist, but the art is absolute shit.

Link please? (if thats allowed here)

Is it the one with Noriko saying 'save me mummy'?

the artist is pedigree oji-san it doesn't really have a name, but it appears if you search "Tyuule" in e-hentai, but believe me, the art is horrendous, better look at the manga version of the scene, it's much better.
No, i didn't even knew that one existed, is it good?

Nah. Not really. The Noriko scene is in the first two pages, and the rest is garbage with Itami and Rory. Art is marginally better than the one you're referring to

Normally I would think anything is better than nothing when there are so few of them, but just seeing those faces make that better to not exist.

No! wait! i did saw it, but it was in japanese and didn't understood what she said, yeah i know wich one you're talking about. Are there more Noriko doujins out there?

Nope. That is literally the only one.

And it isn't really a Noriko doujin goddamnit!

No one cares about this garbage JSDF propaganda.

Yeah. But where else are you gonna get Orcs vs Tanks?

Can someone please get a decent Hentai artist on that commish?

I don't really care about that.

I do. You never see like a scenario where Orcs and dragons fight tanks and fighter jets. Gate is literally the only one people know about

The sexy girls are a nice bonus

>GATE has a cool premise so decide to check it out
>It's just fanservice waifu shit

I wish it spent more focusing on that kind of combat and less dealing with the humans of the empire. And more of the girls too.

I'm okay with that. I'd be even more okay if it was popular enough for more hentai.

Same.

She was his sex slave for like 6 years right? How the fuck is there not a baby-bunny prince running around? It's outright said in the story that its possible and fairly common.

It has a good amount of works, just basically none scanned in due to it's release timeframe and lack of foreign interest to pay for translations

Are there any I can buy physical copies of online?

Sucker Punch would like to have a word with you.

Attached: suckerpunch.jpg (945x429, 57K)

A doujin that shows when she was captured, auctioned and her first night with Zorzal would be perfect.

I mean, I didn't really like any of the girls, the action wasn't that good because it didn't really feel like anyone was being that intelligent. Not stupid, just not intelligent.

The only point of this show for me is the catharsis of seeing medieval bullshit go up against modern technology and frankly, I think the outcome of that should be pretty fucking obvious.

Come to think of it Zack Snyder would be a perfect director for a live action Gate. It would suck, but I would watch the shit out of it.

Exactly. it's alluded to in the manga. But they never showed any of the good in the series itself.

That's how I feel about Ga'hoole. So stupid, but so much of an accomplishment on every graphical level.

Melonbooks has them, I seen em in nakano as well. Tons of it shit in the bargin bins in animate stores.

>online
lel pleb

>seen em in nakano as well. Tons of it shit in the bargin bins in animate stores.

So . . . I have to airplane to Japan basically?

Only times I've been able to find them is in person, they aren't worth putting online as tax would basically take all the profits. Usually they are in the "cash only" deals or shops due to them being like 200 yen a top. Fuck I saw like 25 box set of ippo for 1000 yen cash only once in Animate. Guess you get to see ippo realize he needs to not get hit in the head in that time

So I have to go to japan. Find some GATE Doujin, scan and post them. all by myself. Fantastic

Honestly i'm in just for the naked slave girl auction escenario, but anything else is a plus for me.

usually what I do each time I go which is 3ish times per year, stock up on shit no one else gets paid to scan in. Sure some people do the popular shits to get people to pay for a translation but so much shit falls to the side it's hilarious.

So am I.

Next time you're in japan please do so for any Gate Doujin you can find.

Going for reitaisai next so only doing a 2hu run this time

Here is hoping you get lucky then

Are you me from a parallel earth?

Attached: D__j2WiUYAA_y1e.jpg orig.jpg (1082x1603, 432K)

There was a comic book about that very premise actually

>Dark Cavern

Is this a beginning of a Goblin slayer crossover?

I doubt it.

Attached: D__j2WJVAAE3_GO.jpg orig.jpg (1092x1672, 473K)

dont leave me hanging post more

If you think about it, many anons that post in Yea Forums could be the same guy but from an alternate earth, but nobody realize it, and there's no way to disprove this claim, in fact, some of them might as well be in this very thread.

How did Zorzal not knock her up?

I don't know how many pages the full thing is, but I think I remember seeing it sold online. I can't remember if it was digital or not. There were some others in the past by this artist too, and I don't think any include nudity. pixiv.net/member.php?id=964119

Attached: D__j2WQU8AY3jpy.jpg orig.jpg (1082x1603, 418K)

Well when you're starving . . . eat scraps. thanks.

The manga has been holding back on nudity more than usual recently, although the other things the artist has worked on have shown more. We haven't gotten a good nude image of her yet.

Attached: 34.jpg (1080x1536, 382K)

If you liked the concept of modern tech up against Roman Legions, I think the 1980s Janissaries books would be a fun read.

Glad to know that i'm not the only one noticing this, why the recent self censorship in the manga?

I think the earlier lack of niples for Rory and Lelei mighth be the publisher, ebcause the artist has no problems drawing them on his own. This page was the tank version with some face changes for Rory, but no nipples, although he did color the original version and expose a nipple for each of them. I can't imagine that Tyuwal will have the text bubbles move in the tank either.

Attached: 00098.jpg (833x1186, 320K)

what chapter?

Dont know. But i think maybe episode 6 or 7 of the anime? I think in the Manga thats about the ch 30-40 range

Chapter 28-29 in volume 4, although the number does change occasionally in the tanks compared to online.

mangadex.org/chapter/34823/1

>why the recent self censorship in the manga?

Probably has something to do with the olympics coming up next year.

Attached: Gate Fans reactions.jpg (736x414, 43K)