She got a utility belt but it's empty? I thought she was supposed to be smart

She got a utility belt but it's empty? I thought she was supposed to be smart.

Attached: momo.jpg (540x667, 82K)

ive always thought it was just a big belt

Momo's a fucking bimbo

It's a utility belt user, she doesn't have pants so there's nothing to hold up.

It holds her special book of items/materials.

Her superpower is being literal utility belt.
She only wears a belt so that she has a place to store all the shit she pulls out of her ass.

But she doesn't do that user. That's why she's stupid. She has a belt, her power works well with a belt. but she doesn't USE the belt. Her belt is empty.

>But she doesn't do that user.

She did it in the Final against the teachers, when she had dolls with flashbangs in them to use against Aizawa.

Case study for why you should never make a good guy this powerful.

Why doesn't she just make a gun.

i never thought very deeply about it, i just assumed it was there as a thing for character design so she isn't just wearing a leotard. and then also to obviously hold her book.

didn't she literally just spawn those matryoshka dolls though

6 out of 5 intelligence means acting stupid and looking pretty until other people carry you through life. This is the play.

Why doesn't she just make nuclear bombs? Think about it, she could take over entire nations.

Doesn't she know that you can store the info of a thousand books on a tiny tablet that she could even hold on her leotard's crotch? Since Boku no Hero is set on the near future, the electronic devices must be smaller than Mineta's dick.

A hero making nuclear bombs. K

I assumed that she's limited to build stuff smaller than her body
On the other hand, a gun would make quick work of 80 percent of the LoV

>didn't she literally just spawn those matryoshka dolls though
She had been spawning them along the way

yeah so she spawned them, had nothing to do with her "utility belt"

It's for condoms

Yeah but it's not like she spawned and instantly used them, she held them for a long while before making the grenade

that's not how you use a utility belt, that's just what you would do with a normal belt.

The grenades were inside them from the start.

That's how she should use a belt, considering she can make what she needs for a given situation. Honestly, her carrying stuff into battle would be more a detriment than anything. Lots of heroes have the standard supplies that she could bring - the advantage of her in the first place is being able to make something no one would think to bring in the first place. The only things she should carry are high-fat snack packs for replenishment.

yes i know, im not trying to argue that's how she should be using it im saying that it isn't a utility belt.

Well, yeah, it makes no sense.

She was spawning dolls to make sure that they weren't inside Aizawa's line of sight. She hadn't created the grenade yet. Although she could have easily made another doll, or the grenade already inside the doll, and it would be the same.

Oh, well, the original argument was that she never uses the belt. But yeah, it really isn't a utility belt - it's more of a fashion statement with a weird shelf on the back. Speaking of which - that shelf is fucking bizarre, and easily my least favorite of Horikoshi's costume design decisions. Even before the book v. tablet question I have to ask: why not a holster-style pouch?

>She hadn't created the grenade yet.
The flashbangs were inside the dolls - the ones she had in her belt from the beginning - and set to go off when the dolls opened. She had the plan in mind from the start.

my original argument was only about it not being a utility belt. and i'd say a better question is why not just something like a kindle, except instead of ebooks it's just the info the massive encyclopedia would have anyway.

dont you guys have a containment thread

Like I said, I think the question of how she carries it is more important to me than why she has a book instead of something digital. A digital encyclopedia would be ultimately better, but maybe she just has a personal preference. I can buy her preferring (and thus having an easier time reading) an actual printed book - I'm the same way - but it's absolutely bonkers to have something as big and bulky as a shelf when a small pouch could hold it just as well. Her shelf supposedly has rescue uses but that's something she could make herself if it became necessary.

"Containment threads" are not allowed on Yea Forums

Based.

It makes more sense that shes a rich kid that "Thinks" shes smart and her family has so much money they aren't going to correct her

Her utility belt is for holding the shit she creates.
Her power is literally pulling anything that she needs from her ads ehy wpuld she need items in her utility belt when she can just create them when necessary and then put it in her utility belt.

Why won't Momo just make a fucking shotgun?

writing

She isnt a hero who fights. Shes a hero who creates! If she cant defeat an ememy before her she should imagine a weapon that can. What she should always be visualizing is herself at her most powerful.

Attached: imgbin-fate-stay-night-archer-saber-shirou-emiya-fate-zero-fate-stay-night-SxUrEwB1M4FdZsFDM4vtKrPNr (728x861, 113K)

>Makes a stick
God I fucking hate this character

Shit taste

what do you have against sticks?

>didn't she literally just spawn those matryoshka dolls though
Yes, that's what the belt is for, to hold what she creates. She can make almost anything with a bit of thought and effort, but she's only got two hands. She doesn't need a utility belt, but she needs a storage belt.

>I assumed that she's limited to build stuff smaller than her body
Naw, she blows up the rules of physics on a regular basis and pulls cannons and catapults bigger than herself out of her bod on a routine basis.

Good question.

But, if the plot demands it, doing so makes her pass out.

Her outfit is so impractical for its stated purpose.

>provisional license exam
>during battle royale part
>No, sorry guys, I can't spawn anything big to save us from freezing, I'll get too exhausted and become easy prey
>a few hours later, during the rescue part
>Hey, Uraraka, don't rush in, let me make some massive girders to support the building
What the hell?

Attached: 942.png (659x761, 324K)

I mean, they did get to have lunch after the battle royale part. Maybe she gorged herself on fried chicken to prepare for the second round.

Her character was literally designed for fanservice, her back is the largest surface area of her body and yet it's covered up, which shows the whole "I need to expose my skin to create items" shit is an excuse to draw her like a stripper, I mean hell Hori could've just made it that she creates or materializes the weapons from her hands or some shit.

He actually admitted this, more or less. One of the extra pages mentioned that the opening around her navel was made larger due to Hori’s fetishes.

based

she creates her own shit so it's probably there to stock things if it's useful enough