Could he have defeated Diavolo?

Could he have defeated Diavolo?

Attached: 1543939176829.jpg (840x817, 370K)

Killer Queen already touched my benis haha :D

oh user...

Attached: tumblr_o1rnhy8Q1C1rdd6kao1_500.png (500x396, 180K)

I would imagine it would end in the same way as jotaro against him.

No way fag

Attached: tumblr_pss2y6QMyL1wz1mtm_540.jpg (540x343, 33K)

>Two characters who are sticklers for maintaining their anonymity
user, they'd never, meet. Let alone fight.

of course he wouldnt lose, he even said in his intro that he wouldnt lose to anyone

Attached: Kira_one_infobox.png (489x823, 816K)

fuck no. He's a C tier stand user that got lucky because he was fighting other weaklings like Koichi and Shigechi. As soon as he stepped his game up to the big boys, he got put in his place.

Maybe if he just sends SHA after Diavalo and has tea halfway across town
It’s not like KC can pull any Act 3 freeze shit

Attached: 65697982-907F-469C-9338-9F62C2609F8B.png (1120x1192, 883K)

Came here to write this.

Even if they did Kira would just avoid him after first contact and not pursue him. Basically they'd pass by if they ever happened to meet and keep walking. If by weird random chance they did meet with stands Kira would reset then realize "better avoid that freak", and go on about his life

>implying kira lost in and meaningful way that wasn't just akari running out of ideas

>C tier
Only if you strip kira's PREP TIME

What about the rule of stand users always being fated to cross paths with one another?

no.Diavolo could easily see what he'd do and prevent kira from touching him.

Attached: ALMOLST FINISHED.jpg (510x783, 89K)

>fated
They are just attracted to each other, but not fated unless you mean the joe stars meeting

He won for the same reasons

Kira only got Jotaro because he had to protect Koichi. There's no way Diavolo would have the same problem, he would set a kid on fire the moment he realizes how SHA works, maybe even before knowing how it works.

Only if they get out of their houses. Koichi wouldn't have met Giorno if he didn't go to Naples.

SHA alone destroys diavolo.
there is not a single thing he can do against it

It's a stupid remote controlled car. Just lead it down a street or something or start a fire like Jotaro did.

>chuck it in the ocean

wowie

Without mentioning that Diavolo can just skip any collision with SHA.

>It comes back
Wooooooooooooow

By that time Diavolo would be done contacting my secret network of spies across the given place and Kira's IP would be being traced right there and then so he'd better prepare for the storm, maggot.

No, but seriously what's the retarded idea? Kira's main weapon is surprise. Diavolo literally has a Stand that allows him to be never caught off-guard. Not to mention KC would absolutely destroy KQ. I wonder if BtD can activate once Diavolo perceives it in the Epitaph, it's one chance for Kira to survive.

>requiem kira losing to a singular opponent
Lul.

>He thinks Bites The Dust is a requiem stand

Attached: 1567966230982.png (478x562, 201K)

>says he wouldn't lose to anyone
>loses to everyone
what did Araki mean by this?

He doesn't have to set someone on fire to defeat SHA.

It would be hilarious if he set Kira on fire

Brainlet the arrow hit kira not the stand so it's requiem kira not requiem killa queen

could you have saved this png correctly

Diavolo would only be able to evade SHA, the only reason it was defeated was that Koichi evolved SHIT powers at a convenient time

>better avoid that freak while talking to his new pet hand and go on about his life

Under what possible circumstances would those two even meet? Kira offs some kapo accidentaly? that's what's La Squadra for.

Excuse me? She's NOT a pet.

Addicts anonymous
Except they are both addicted to anonymity.
Also one of them is addicted to hands too.

>"Too late! Killer Queen is already inside your eye!"
>"KING CRIMSON!"
>deletes the explosion that would kill him and reset the timeline
>time ceases to flow and the universe comes to an end

Neither of them think anything is wrong with them

I dont think that's how it works.

better than (((pucci)))

Read the Metallica fight

I mean, lets say Kira had the motivation to defeat Diavolo after beating the fuck out of leaky eye Luca, I'd say that he could defeat a majority of La Squadra. If they are tasked with attacking Kira, he'd have the advantage a majority of the time. If he has Bites za dust then he could tell one member his identity and win from there. If not, there is no way he can go on the offensive against Diavolo due to him being a fucking hermit. He is unapproachable. If Killer Queen's power was expanded upon then I could give a more definitive answer. Kira could maybe detonate his entire fucking house for all I know. Other than that Kira has to be on the defensive to get anything done but that one ice nigga destroys Kira. Kira can't mess with most of the assassins anyway.

>this is unironically how drug addicts and the mentally ill act

> White Album
Killer Queen just has to touch the ice connected to/being produced by Ghiaccio's Stand, and (as we've seen) have the explosion carry through and vaporize him.

The members of La Squadra that might actually serve as a challenge would be Prosciutto (AoE bullshit), Pesci (because damage reflection on Beach Boy), Illuso (Stand japes), and Risotto (Metallica having a pretty vicious range).

They have zero reason to fight. They could be neighbors and wouldn't even notice each other.
Closest would be Diavolo seeing Kira bringing women home. Or making a convoluted scenario with Kira's dad and his over-protectiveness fucking everything up.

>Kira standing up against assassins when he couldn't even win against a standless elementary schooler

How would Diavolo seeing Kira bringing women home cause them to fight?

That would be their only interaction. Nothing will happen unless its some shit like the woman being a supplier or someone important to Diavolo's business.

I think Beach Boy would be enough desu. With Bites Za Dusto it's either Grateful Dead, Green Day, Metallica or KC

Ghiaccio
>Freezes him by standing near him. Kira can't touch him AND detonate him. This is on the very off chance that Ghiaccio is CONNECTED on the ice he produces.

Prosciutto
>If Kira was on the train he could just disconnect the carriage. Any other environment and he might straight up die. SHA would target all the old sweaty people first, giving Prosciutto a chance to leave.

Pesci
>I think Kira could just detonate the string instantly

Illuso
This is a coin flip. If he pulls in Kira then he might retain SHA. If he pulls his hand in first then that might work. I don't know what that interaction would go down.

Risotto
>SHA would find him if he cloaked. Kira might instantly die if Risotto decides to make his heart a razor.

They are pen pals.

You mean there's not a single thing SHA can do against Diavolo when he can skip past its explosions.

Attached: main-qimg-10da3e5d3212aef5a4bba8d5fcaebdb3.jpg (602x615, 227K)

and this is why diavolo is a garbage villain, king crimson is a retarded stand, and not to mention, the worst major part villain

it's a shame that your favorite villain doesn't have a stand strong enough to be beatable only via ultimate asspull, but hate the game not the player

I'm sure that sounded less dumb in your head.

DIO and Ultimate Kars would beat Diavolo.

>unironically defending the garbage fire that is diavolo

Ult Kars is a given, but DIO nah, I don't think so. But it boils to the stupid discussion how timestop vs timeskip works and I won't have that

>it boils to the stupid discussion how timestop vs timeskip works
No it doesn't. Ultimately DIO being a vampire gives him the edge he needs. There have been countless threads about who'd win and the DIO side always provides better arguments.

Attached: ok.png (500x647, 186K)

excelent rebuttal, shame it doesn't make Diavolo any better. Even Kars was a better villain

>even Kars
braindead zoomer

>Yea Forums buzzword
>likes Diavolo
Gee who could have guessed

>Even Kars
Kars is in the top 3 of best villains

>top 3
>only like 5 villains
Wow, big achievement

>get killed
>but wait there's more !
Can anyine beside johnny w/tusk act 4 beat him ?

Attached: 6587682-1295438271-5c1c4.jpg (780x1200, 148K)

cringe and bluepilled

Attached: diabolo purple.png (1920x1080, 2.35M)

>being a vampire
>has to literally absorb blood to fully regenerate
>crawls miserably after receiving head injury from jotaro
>can't even freeze people anymore
>can't even shoot lazers
his vampiric powers are literally garbage, basically gives him a few things that diavolo literally did after fighting metallica and sucking some frogs and childrens blood, but gives him a weakness to sunlight at the same time.

Attached: R0han.png (1280x720, 1M)

So if Divalo died mid-Crimson itd all just cease?

But who can beat Weather Report? And not just any Weather Report, but Weather Report with Weather Report's Heavy Weather?

Attached: 3a727444521a7378ed0f6eac865c3763.jpg (480x805, 98K)

any jjl leaks?

Attached: 2.jpg (695x497, 128K)

Still gives him the ability to survive a donut, once Diavolo donuts him he has no reason to use epitath since he thinks he won already. And then bam, Dio tears him apart.

Finished Part 6. Will we ever see Emporio or co again in Part 9 or is their story over and done with? Kind of curious what other adventures they get up too next.

That's not the leak, it's up on araki's site.

time-stoppers if they get a headstart, D4C can emerge close enough to deck him, and... that's about it? Ult Kars of course, I suppose Pillar Men in general would be unaffected, maybe vampires too?

Pucci
Weather Report is balanced out by the fact that its user is either a suicidal ragetard or amnesiac autist that doesn't care enough to learn what it could do

Was Kar's namesake from The Cars that Ric Ocasek just died from or is it another band I'm thinking of?

No same band

I just realized the three stars and one veering off in the Stardust Crusaders opening now has some more meaning to it after the Pucci and the hospital chapter. One star could be Ungalo, one Versace, and the other Rikel, Giorno could be the star veering off I guess which is meant to represent Iggy.

Here, I have an idea.
>KQ turns Kira's coat into a bomb before the fight
>Diavolo turns on KC ability and hits Kira from he back
>Diavolo explodes

Valentine>Kira>Pucci>Diavolo>DIO>Pillar Men

I see it like this:
Kira, maintaining his identity as a nice salaryman who got a vacation, wants to visit Louvre, but all the planes to France are already booked, so he takes a trip to Italy. And he ends up in the same hotel with Doppio.
Sounds like a nice fanfic premise

dumbfuck

>could just detonate the string instantly
All the string damage comes back to the owner, so SHA is the only way.

>string damage comes back to the one on the hook
Sorry, fixd

Pucci>Valentine>Pillar Men>Kira>DIO>Diavolo

Dio>Pillar Men>Diavolo>Valentine>DIO>Pucci>Kira

Yeah but if you evade him and tske distance, it's over, it will randomly look for hot stuff on his way. Burning all the cars on s street like Narancia did would be a great way of losing SHA, it would bounce between burning cars for hours and then it doesn't have any way to effectively track its original target.

Dio>Diego>DIO>Diego again>Heaven DIO

Kira would get fucked by his exploding coat as well

The problem is that, if Diavolo can send the Squadra after them, then they already know his identity. If Kira is still anonymous, maybe he could use BtD against them, though it would require that the target tells anyone about Kira's identity. They're stand users, so they would catch on quite quickly about not telling Kira's identity.

Well, have you got any other ideas?

Maybe a member of Passione gets accidentally killed by BtD and they want to track the culprit. That scenario could end with the entirety of Passione dying without knowing what the hell is going on.

>5
retard
Hol Horse was the best villian

>There have been countless threads about who'd win and the DIO side always provides better arguments.
What the hell are you talking about?

Johngali A
No seriously

idk, maybe bites the dust still activates even if diavolo "skips over" the blast, he should still be able to get a reset off

Just put DIO last and pillarmen second worst and it’s based

Diavolo can't do anything against bite the dust

diavolo never leaves the house and kira always has his route mapped out plus, they live in different continents

>Oh shit I’m gonna explode out of nowhere
>Let me skip the blast, so the time I got blown up didn’t happen
>Thank fuck I can see the future and had a stand that could react to fucking bullets I didn’t even knew were coming in milliseconds

>Kira instead of Giorno in part 5
>Kira runs awayto Italy with his new family before Jotaro kills him in part 4
>doesn't like the ruccus that the druggies are causing and decides to kill the boss by infiltrating the gang
>when he finally runs in to the arrow he stabs KQ
>requiem Kira and KQ requiem

also exploding bullets from Mista's gun

King crimson doesn't work this away, he cannot skip effect that already happened, in the instant that diavolo try to learn kira identify, bite the dust is gonna be inside him automatically. His ability to see the future is gonna be useless.

>epitaphs
>BtD remains inside diavolos eye
>YOU CANNOT ESCAPE BITES ZA DUSTO
>boom~

there is plenty of time for diavolo to remove himself from the effects of fate once he sees kq inside his eye, in real time or in epitaph

He don't have the method to do that, is impossible to remove bite the dust, just kira can do that, doesn't matter if diavolo skip the times or use epitaph, the bomb is already inside him in the moment that he discover Kira identity and cannot be removed.

Had Diego not been an impatient retard jumping out of a train he could

God. Why is he so hot.

he doesnt need to "remove the bomb", just skip over the detonation and it will remove itself

What was the point of SHA?

King crimson doesn't work like this, he don't erase the effects during the 10 seconds, just the actions.

the effects wont hit him durring it, see bullets passing through diavolo without a scratch

An excuse

Yes.

Because he's Japanese David Bowie, but without the Japanese part.

When Diavolo says "causes" and "effects" it's just a fancy way to say "anything that should have happened in those ten seconds" and "Where and how everything is right after those ten seconds" so it would end up blown up

The doorknob Shigechi touched after KQ turned it into a bomb was completely intact after he got killed, so if it's a contact bomb Kira has nothing to worry about. The only thing that would harm him is being in close proximity to the explosion itself.

Diavolo's time skip has about as much of a cooldown as Jotaro or DIO's time stop, so if SHA can turn around fast enough, then he's done for. That's not to mention that Diavolo would eventually tire out while Kira doesn't have to do anything. His only chance against SHA is to never let it come close to begin with.

>allows him to be never caught off-guard
He has to actively use Epitaph to predict the future, so unless he already knows he's going to be fighting he can be caught off guard just as easily as anyone else.

he only wants to live a quiet life why dont u understand

I don't think so

Gunblade

>lol what if i exploded time backwards for some reason
Stephen King levels of coke abuse.

>Two guys that don't want to be found
>fighting

Sheer Heart otaku doesn't target specific people, it targets heat

>JoJo
>Rules
Anonymous pls.

Attached: 1568232515361.png (537x384, 225K)

diavolo should have been a girl

>ruining good italian sausage

That's not a rule, it's just G R A V I T Y

Attached: 1547641012829.png (162x197, 14K)

Not a chance.