What are Yea Forums's thoughts on Satania becoming an official mascot of /g/?

Attached: 1568675350784.gif (871x1099, 454K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rbt.asia/g/thread/72742243
rbt.asia/g/thread/72744777
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THE TRAITORS HAVE FORGOTTEN LAIN?!

Attached: tinkering.jpg (1512x1950, 634K)

iToddlers on suicide watch

Attached: 1560709092136.jpg (690x720, 77K)

How about the other boards. I remember that Yuru Camp is /out/

Since I never go there I don't give a shit.

>mods ban sakurafish
>encourage sataniaposting which is literally the same shit
epic

iToddlers BTFO

lain more like lame lmao

Attached: 1568685750453.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Not worthy of standing in the place of our Lord and savior, Sir Nagoor Babu

based satania poster

HE HATES IT

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: iTODDLERS BTFO.webm (720x404, 2.97M)

Based mods.

Attached: 1539904506506.gif (220x224, 55K)

Lain has her own chan, she doesn't need to be the mascot for /g/, it would just sully her name.

Post that gif

Which chan is that? And who is our mascot?

it's linked in the OP you dumb speedposter

A perfect match.

Attached: 1504709252447.gif (480x230, 462K)

Didn't those guys had forced themselves to adopt Maki some months ago?
What hapenned?

Shit board

>Which chan is that?
Lainchan.
>And who is our mascot?
What do you mean with "our mascot"?

Install Devilish OS

>months
Years user. Years ago.

Why doesn't Yea Forums have an official mascot?

Attached: 1562431611545.gif (498x461, 940K)

iTODDLERS BTFO

So what did Apple do this time?

/g/ told me to install linux. it was shit.

>gif of a gif
WHY

Yea Forums is a seasonal mascot board

could someone fill me in on the iToddlers meme?

/g/ here. She's pretty fun and I'll probably watch her anime soon. Until then, not sure what I'm doing on Yea Forums.
You wouldn't believe it, but we have people not understanding this is an anime website every hour on /g/, crazy stuff I assure you. Hopefully Satania fixes that.

>fell for the linux meme
Should have installed BSD instead

Crossboarding gaylords

Whenever applel does something stupid we post satania and write iToddlers btfo. That's about it.

I hated ubuntu but Arch is pretty great.

Someone did all alone every single day ad nauseam and eventually we started liking it.

lainchan; if you're underage, use reddit, are upset by mean comments and enjoy cringepunk larping, you'll fit right in

Attached: 1530768646296.png (1280x720, 673K)

Only the spirit of Cirno and her 9-front operating system can truly stand against the /g/.

Maki was never officially recognized

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Which Maki? There are a lot of Maki.

based etc

Death to GNU! BSD base linux lives!

>IDE cables
what boomer anime is this from?

>Hopefully Satania fixes that
The mod that's been playing with the sticky did it at the worst possible time. With all the controversy involving Stallman over the last few days the changes to the sticky have only made the trolls and idiots louder than ever. Sataniamod only made everything worse.

>BSD base linux lives
no it doesn't

Say what you want about it being a bit of a hugbox, but there's a hell of a lot more conversation there about actual technology and programming than there is on /g/, which is pretty much a consumer review and distro war board at this point.

>Sataniamod only made everything worse
Devilish

So it's the frog, but gay. At that point you should just stop, go lie down in the road and wait to get isekai'd.

Satania did this.

Attached: 1568686342409.png (732x222, 29K)

Sadly, yes. /g/ doesn't even have any sort of technical discussions on hardware like software has. It's all about picking a product and defending your consumer identity based on that.
Never tried lainchan, though.

>MIT and the FSF in one day
Ding dong, the witch is dead, now if only we can scuttle all GNU vomitcode everywhere things might finally be looking up for the whole profession.

What?

Where did the sakurafish come from and why is it banned?

Attached: every_day_until_you_like_it.png (250x250, 84K)

8/tech/ was the only good technology board
(on the clearnet at least)

Nanoha has always been our mascot

>Was not here for the reign of the frog
Those who were not here for the era of shiichan and it's many, many, vulnerabilities should leave.

Is it because of the Epstein thing? I've been out of the loop.

We do, it's just the same as the site itself.

>Yea Forums is going to forget about Satania for the newer memegirl from next season
Meanwhile almost 3 years later the archdemon is still getting posted everyday. Truly the most devilish memegirl.

How many of the people posting her have actually watched Gabriel Dropout?

I only browsed Yea Forums for many years.

A shit character for a shit board. Fitting.

Wrong, she's /u/'s mascot

Probably less than half, I post her and I haven't seen it. Looks like a shit series, desu.

Hopefully only a few of them, she is the only good thing about the shitty show.

So which one of these is our mascot?
> Lain
> Nanoha
> Asuka/Rei
> Homura

Is because someone mentioned how the girls at Epstein's island were abused, and Stallman made a post regarding the use of the word abuse and about the AoC. Clickbait "journalists" like the faggots from Vice claimed that Stallman was defending Epstein and the witch hunt started. Eventually /pol/ joined the witch hunt because Stallman is communist and has Jewish roots. Shit hit the fan and now /g/ is a battleground of twitter lards, /pol/tards and trolls. Shit's so bad that even one mod tried to distract everyone by making a joke sticky.

Yotsuba is this board's mascot, just look at the "spoiler image" image

Attached: 1553589894869.jpg (300x403, 37K)

Yotsuba.

Tomaru Sawagoe obviously.

Who gives a fuck?
Meme girl on a dying board - fitting

This is the only correct answer.

It came from the same place as Sataniaposting, Egg fort king, and Sneed. Some guy forcing his shit hard enough until it became board culture.

ITODDLERS ETERNALLY BTFO

Attached: 1552688735334.gif (540x540, 279K)

The man is a pedo who has called for the legalization of CP regularly and decided it was the best time to defend Epstein, his organization creates garbage code or just steals working shit, he deserves this and more.

>dying board
Imagine being so stupid you can't do a basic search to see if you're spewing bullshit.

Attached: 1537557426497.png (954x583, 37K)

>t. Microsoft shill

>The man is a pedo who has called for the legalization of CP regularly
Okay I'm installing Gentoo now

We should change it to the better Yotsuba

Attached: 1562264955320.jpg (1000x806, 580K)

Delete this.

>t. glow in the dark CIA nigger who cares more about licenses than GOD's will

No

Attached: Yotsuba_reason_fear_the_four.png (1056x665, 1.06M)

user claimed this post was a joke

>better
You mean worst quint

>In response to a student pointing out that Giuffre was 17 when she was forced to have sex with Minsky in the Virgin Islands, Stallman said “it is morally absurd to define ‘rape’ in a way that depends on minor details such as which country it was in or whether the victim was 18 years old or 17.”
I mean he's not wrong

>t. /pol/tard
You're the reason Terry died.

Someone post the Stallman quote about voluntary pedophilia

Seconded

Attached: 1567437613305.png (442x733, 149K)

Love Live Maki is a tranny symbol.

Seems like a fitting end for libertarians who tolerated the existence of leftists. They were warned.

Given the shit climate of this website and that Satania posts do get deleted on /g/ at random I'm convinced the guy that updated sticky was mvb. It's the only way. If it was him the shit mods would just have to silently seethe about it.

Jump off the nearest bridge, you probably haven't even read Yotsuba&!

not OP, but let's not infantilize Terry like his family or doctors would have and pretend he himself wasn't responsible for his actions
his life was about himself and he probably couldn't find joy in it anymore, that's it

Lain is real entity
She is not a mascot

cringe

From a 17 years old anime?

she's even a meme in her own anime, user

Attached: 1549630101395.png (483x487, 201K)

Shut up mortal
She will punish you

Trying too hard there, friend

Attached: 1566264736017.png (743x563, 541K)

cringe

I didn't mean to offend your beliefs. Pretty girl in the cables is at least on par with bearded man in the skies.

iToddlers deserve constantly being laughed at so I'm okay with it.

Yea Forumssuka is the reason this board exists

fucking BASED

reminder

Attached: 124068014.png (599x491, 396K)

why the fuck are there so many frogs and wojaks on /g/

VacBob is dead, he died with his lovechild with Avery in 2014.

Thia is now a Yotsuba thread

Attached: yotsuwife.png (1200x2000, 2.61M)

>why the fuck are there so many frogs and wojaks on the entire Yea Forums
Fixed.
This is worse than death.

true. i will never forgive them for fucking up /sci/

Attached: Yo.jpg (771x1460, 527K)

It's Yotsuba. She's /ourgirl/

Attached: yotsuba it's me.png (512x421, 55K)

Can we make Millarc our mascot?

Attached: cool cape.jpg (466x498, 115K)

based

It's our wife Chino.

Attached: 1532101283156.png (1920x1080, 772K)

My wife Chino is so cute.

>all these seasonals trying to be mascot

Attached: 1534032443713.gif (243x236, 40K)

Is their big gay blog still alive somewhere? I can only vaguely remember it.

>anime & manga board
>character only has a manga, no anime
not good enough

Yotsuba will always be Yea Forums's 4-chan, but who says there can't be more than 1 4-chan?

Both Yotsuba are cute and precious. Stop being a salty old man.

Attached: yots shi shi shi.png (1296x686, 1.3M)

another /g/ friend here. it's my first day on Yea Forums too, I just finished part 1 of jojo. satania is probably next.

that's an iploxe though

Attached: slidetounclock.jpg (1578x4000, 657K)

And in Yea Forums mods don't even watch anime.

Attached: 1568329863399.jpg (748x1080, 412K)

Attached: 1564702381891.jpg (1192x2048, 260K)

Yotsuba?

>Is there a sign out front that says dead board culture storage?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

I like/liked Lainchan but I only visit when I'm in the mood. I like it's non-tech boards. There are some unique people doing cool shit around the traps.

who are you quoting?

Tapris would have made more sense.

It's better than good enough. Anime and its discussion are trash whereas manga and its discussion are good.

Please don't be that guy.

>whereas manga and its discussion are good
Ah yes those shounen manga generals are so full of good quality discussion

>he says full aware of how bad seasonal discussion is
>he says despite toonamifags discussing the shit out of shounen anime more than they ever could shounen manga
Hmm

The solution is a shounen containment board

Horrible idea. Even more horrible than /ma/

Or just banning it outright again and relegating toonami to Yea Forums.
Or giving manga it's own board to be free.

OR not fucking with the system which has held mostly intact this whole time.

And /g/ mods don't know about technology. They fucked up part of the sticky when they were making pranks with it, twice:
rbt.asia/g/thread/72742243
rbt.asia/g/thread/72744777

BPS or bust.

At lest they exist and communicate
>Abib
>Troid
ruining Yea Forums

>Satania
>loli
Dumb worst Yotsubafag.

Information that's become public should never be illegal. Go after the producers not after the speech, retard.

faggot

This entire thread is about /g/, you fucko.

To posses? sure. To sell? I'm not so sure.
And 'sell' get's iffy when it's posted on a site collecting ad revenue.

>falling for bait that easily
I feel sorry for you.

Liveleak profits from people laughing at africans being burned alive and chinese being turned into hamburger, this situation is no different. Information is a public asset even when it had been produced and made public by undesirable means, and archiving/distributing public information is a service which costs resources to perform. If something can't be monetized that's nearly the same as it being illegal, like if it were illegal to distribute ammunition and firearms for profit.

He sounds based

That is a MicroSD port.

Both examples are illegal here.
And the intention is to stop those things happening. Illegal to make or sell firearms = no firearms. That was the goal. Finding one that you didn't make should be legal, because punishing that is unreasonable.

snoo

Don't forget the old Yea Forums sticky that said "don't make generals or we ban u"

The entire catalog is full of generals (most of them are on-topic) but there is that particular autist making the same thread about kaos over and over again. What's the fucking point in banning the sakurafish poster if the same won't apply to the persistent autist?

Apparently general threads are ok as long as they don't have the word "general" in the OP.

I think Chino is the most Yea Forums mascot or Kaos.

>Both examples are illegal here.
Yikes.
>And the intention is to stop those things happening
Intended result and actual result are of course two different things. Everywhere else in the world is still making firearms even if you don't. Remember how WW2 made the US rich?

Attached: 1548810864314.jpg (640x637, 79K)

>MicroSD
*MicroUSB

Well it's only illegal for civilians. Companies can get licences. Not that I think we make our own guns anyway.
And the intended result is for the most part achieved. There are fuck all guns/CP and the sites that regularly post content like you mention all get blacklisted (which imo is a bit totalitarian).

Intel a shit

Sounds funny.

>Well it's only illegal for civilians. Companies can get licenses
>and the intended result is for the most part achieved
If it's not illegal for businesses then it's not illegal, it's just a class privilege to sell. How could it possibly be accomplishing the intended result if that were the case?

How would you even know with no control to measure against? It seems like you were just told the status quo is the result of it "working", and you believed it.

Wow stallman is a Jewish pedo who would have guessed.

No this probably has to do with gun related crimes. Guns are required to have a serial number printed on them before they can be distributed so the police can identify who owns the gin increase it's used to commit a crime. If an shmuck can just make a gun they have no reason to put a serial number on them because they're not selling them. And even if they did make a law about that that lets them make it it would result in a massive increase in serial numbers and permits that they may not be able to process.

It has nothing to do with generals, it's actually about things that can be easily recognized in the catalog. Almost like someone who's unfamiliar with Yea Forums has been trying to turn the board into /r9k/ for the past three years, and given how many normalfags posting wojaks and pepes I see these days it looks like his plan is working.
If you take the way anime is released into consideration, Yea Forums is actually a general-focused board after all. It's just that our generals usually happen once a week at minimum.

You originally said there were "fuck all guns", not anything about low gun crime.

Well I'm not not the guy you're argueing with I'm a different guy. If your point was jews being jews then your correct it's just that the motivation probably isn't "we don't want competition" and more "We don't want to do more work for no profit".

That guy is someone else. Though he's not far from the mark. You can measure the number of arrests for illegal firearm possession and compare it to the rate it was before it became illegal.

It's less of a privilege for sale and more of a background check thing that you can't pass without a government contract. Government doesn't want to invest USA tier money but wants USA tier weapons. Therefore lockheed / harris / etc are allowed manufacture and we don't build/research ourselves.

Whatever, we're so far from the point.

>You can measure the number of arrests for illegal firearm possession and compare it to the rate it was before it became illegal.
And get data that's almost worthless as it's affected by the millions of other variables constantly changing and easily manipulated for government-convenient results to boot. 10 years ago is not a control.

But what about Naruto?

Meet our new mascot has name is "Overrated"

Attached: Overrated.jpg (640x480, 41K)

Pretty sure maki poster was just one of the moderators.