The worst shonen ever

The worst shonen ever

Attached: IdiotMC.jpg (433x720, 68K)

is probably something like Nisekoi or Fairy Tail
BnHA is bad but not the worst thing in the world

Ok look I don't even like this stupid prick and his stupid anime/manga but why is this same shit here every other day? Is there really nothing else to talk about?

this still genuinely confuses me, the first time he ever used one for all he used it in his legs to jump. Did he never once, even after watching Iida train and fight, think of losing his legs?

Like even when he is fighting muscular he mentions how he didn't use his legs on purpose so he could get away with the kid. But then suddenly he has the epiphany that he can use his legs to fight?

Attached: 1559665665756.jpg (525x525, 35K)

There's a difference between using his legs to run and jump and to use them to attack

Don't lies MHATARD

I know I said that. How the fuck did he not think of using his legs to fight? His best friend does that exactly same thing. Didn't the story make it a point to say he spent most of his time watching and taking notes to learn from other heroes?

Whoops, posted the wrong image

Attached: Kimetsu_no_Yaiba.jpg (680x1000, 120K)

but that's better than bnha

>dude I can use my legs to fight
>lemao
Uh-huh, what an absolutely boring series.

Not the worst but surely it's in the bottom 100 or so.

Shonentier

It is the worst kind of shit

Shonen tier

Attached: IMG_20190706_152555.jpg (1540x1268, 890K)

it is known

its really boring, but i wouldnt say "bad"

All shonens are shit OP, pic related is best girl from the least shit shenen.
A very cute fox indeed.

Attached: yu yu hakusho Koto gif.gif (480x360, 1022K)

>black clover
>good
Is this bait?

Based

>Eden's Zero that low
Let me guess, they didn't read a single page so they just called it Fairy Tail 2.0, right?

user please have mercy. It's a weekly manga, the poor guy has no time to breath, being coherent with the plot is too much

mandatory "rent free" comment
RENT FREE

Magi is at least good tier

Newfriens will respond to the pasta.

I can't tell who's baiting who anymore.

The people that post about these things don’t even read/watch the subjects of their shitposts. It’s all bait for (You)’s from other people baiting with canned responses.

Because MHA shitposting guarantee reply from you

This isn't funny anymore. This is sad.

Attached: 0077-017.jpg (931x1396, 215K)

Yeah, BNHA is quite sad.

Banned HEROTARD from Yea Forums