runway-anime.com
Director: Nobuyoshi Nagayama
Series Composition: Touko Machida
Character Design: Misaki Kaneko
Studio: Ezo'la
Cast:
Chiyuki Fujito (CV: Yumiri Hanamori)
Ikuto Tsumura (CV: Natsuki Hanae)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-17-06-22-26-60_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg (1080x1216, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S3m5pezHMro
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

does it include the mind breakings, the rapes or the prostitution and the monarch mind control satanist crap?

You can find out now. It has a manga apparently

It's mostly about the pure boy who makes the clothes.

Will there be nipples like in real life fashion?

>It's mostly about the pure boy who makes the clothes.
Into the trash

>Pretty boy who makes clothes
NEXT

Attached: 36.jpg (869x1300, 252K)

It had a manga but apparently got licensed and the group dropped it I guess.
It's about a female model who is too short and told she should stop trying and a poorfag kid who learned how to sew women's clothing thanks to having a gaggle of sisters and discovering he could actually go professional as sort of dual-protagonists.

Satanist? Is that what your schizophrenic catholic grandmother told you?

Obligatory

youtube.com/watch?v=S3m5pezHMro

Attached: 37.jpg (869x1300, 175K)

Is the boy a shota and he gets /ss/'ed by giant stick models?

I'm only like a lvl 5 moonspeaker. Why is that translated as "Smile AT the Runway" rather than "on" the runway? Wouldn't "smile at" be something like "Runway wo Waratte"?

Paradise Kiss already exists. By the creator of Nana.

Attached: Paradise.Kiss.full.540620.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

>It's about a female model who is too short and told she should stop trying and a poorfag kid who learned how to sew women's clothing thanks to having a gaggle of sisters and discovering he could actually go professional as sort of dual-protagonists.
It's not dual-protagonists at all. It mostly focus on the guy. The girl appears like once every 10 chapters or so. She's more a side character than a protagonist.

You have to go back.

Will it be like Zoolander?

Does he at least get dicked?

The second one

There was a sequel?

Yes, don't watch it.

Chiyuki is so hot. It's a crime she barely appears. No idea why the PV is trying to make it seem like she's a protagonist or something.

Now you have my attention

Attached: 1566592688015.jpg (1024x1024, 77K)

That's kinda how it goes on the manga as well. The whole first chapter makes you believe that she is protagonist and basically the last page tells "YOU WERE WRONG, FAG"

I'd post examples of bare breasts and butts in real life fashion here, but I don't want to get banned.

>First chapter says the story and real protagonist it designer boy on the very last page
>believing in the """dual protagonists"""" meme, ever, when it always end up focusing on the one and not the other

Is this going to be a Project Runway anime?

even with yumiri the manga is pretty shit and annoying drama

Nah.
When you see this plot in an isekai, then you can say that you have seen everything.

*protestand

I can already imagine the "animation" with "camera pans". This can easily be the cheapest anime production in while.

It's what it deserves.

Triggered like shotgun to to a n word!

>another story full of "muh niche activity is passionate and I take it to the extreme" moments
It's always the same

Shounen manga is not exactly where you go looking for originality.

They didn't get KUBO. They've failed.

>tfw you read Ebola

could be worse, haven't seen too much girly shit get adaptations recently