Dragon Ball Super

>made minus canon instead of the original ova
>made caulifla
>included the huge boring plot hole that is the galactic patrol
>barely any sort of writing in the ToP
>jiren
>terrible plot structure for the Moro arc
Is the franchise better off without Toriyama?

Attached: 1560378346029.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s08bVnccZRdt
rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2735319
marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Transgender_Character
youtu.be/9xHZNWXZA0w
blog.livedoor.jp/nekoatume222-doragonboru/archives/1064920208.html
rule34.paheal.net/post/list/Chichi Son_Goku yamcha/1
twitter.com/Gabi_empty/status/1173963079803113472
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

E C

Attached: Enter CHADren.jpg (859x1153, 88K)

Reminder to ignore every single Shitrentard for a better thread. Don't feed the animals.

Then you'd get all the shit you people claim to hate.
So which do you want? Toriyama's senility and gag based writing or power levels?

>"BWAAAAAH TOEI FANFICS SHOULD BE CANON, FUCK TORI BWAAAAAH"
Embarrassing

Attached: IMG_20190906_211646_005.jpg (1037x1280, 138K)

It's too far gone. There is no salvaging Dragon Ball. Best to embrace the jiren and gohan calvo memes because it will only get worse and dumber from here.

Imagine caring about anything after the Frieza saga

What they were building up in the ToP is much better than what he wrote. Canon, fanfic, these are all irrelevant.

>What they were building up in the ToP is much better than what he wrote
Dude shut up with your "THEY WERE TOTALLY GOING TO MAKE THE GRAND PRIEST AND THE ANGELS AS VILLAINS" headcanon, that was just different directors shoving their fanfics into the actual story

You sound like a butthurt GT autist. Please Cry more faggot.

Attached: 1560831502715.webm (542x304, 2.85M)

I want good writing that involves power levels, a huge part of the franchise whether you like it or not, and not turning the franchise into something different with this shit in the Moro arc that he included from a different manga solely for his own profit.

Exactly like talking to a wall.
What is this webm supposed to prove? He doesn't make the fight scenes anymore you know.

Yes and no. He sure has wrote some dumb shit but he also introduced st least some interesting ideas(db wise) but him and other writers just kept fucking up. So far morro has been OK but the final wish for the criminals is underwhelming and hopefully get a pay off. I am enjoying it better than majority of super arcs besides black. With him aroundbhes also somewhat can keep toyo at bay because toyo has added some stupid stuff as well and without him under control his writing will lead back to his db fanfic days. I would add toei but they don't give a fuck whether he's involved or not.

>screenplay by akira toriyama

How are the galactic patrol a plot hole? They are all weaklings so they didn’t stand up against any of the major threats

it's better without him, the truth is that he never actually liked the excessive focus on action over comedy and adventure Z had even though it was essentially what made the series a cultural phenomenon. The problem is that Toei's writers are much, MUCH worse.

>interesting ideas
Other than the GoDs, which he dropped the ball hard with, and UI, what other ideas?
And yeah, Toyo certainly can't write any original or interesting stuff.
>So far morro has been OK
The whole thing from the beginning has been underwhelming save for the first chapter
>...and goku and broly fought
Wow, he sure contributed a lot to what's in that webm

Merus dodged SS3 punches. But the autistic part of the fandom can't grasp the fact that Merus is essentially a batman-like character, a guy that relies solely on skill and gadgets instead of raw strength.

Merus.

I... I like Dragon Ball Super and Son Goku.

Attached: Huh.png (656x812, 495K)

>a guy that relies solely on skill and gadgets instead of raw strength
>this is an acceptable explanation in nu-DB

Merus is an angel.

>Exactly like talking to a wall.
Right back at you, there is no proof that Toei had any other intentiom besides adapting Tori's guideline, cope

>...and goku and broly fought
I know Toriyama is lazy but he's not THAT lazy. No way it's a single line in the screenplay, you have to be a bit more detailed than that.

Attached: 1520724873636.jpg (400x389, 33K)

His skin is purple, not cyan

Attached: Merus_color.png (193x490, 279K)

the whole point of the Moro arc is introducing different kinds of strength other than the usual one-dimensional power scaling the fandom is used to

I mean in general of db like evil Kai, demon realm, piccolo and his race, ikari, hit, the way the universe are set and ranked and some others. But I did mention despite these ideas he introduces he does nothing really with them. Toei writers don't do anything and just make shit up with the limited time they have and toyo just follows toryiama but tries his damnest to go away from the anime at times which led to mixed results.
As for morro sure it not all that but for db especially super standard sit better than what we have been getting and gotten so far. As I said besides black this is the next best one which both aren't all that due to how they fuck up the simple things in it.

Attached: __gogeta_dragon_ball_super_broly_and_etc_drawn_by_hankuri__f8f3185dc9506d5257ad73dd5f04cde4.jpg (500x750, 84K)

Angels can manipulate time and life, changing his appearance would be easy

>yfw Merus's real identity is EGP's brother, El Tio

Attached: 1541720211114.jpg (397x391, 67K)

I see the imperious and magisterial Jirenoverlords waste no time in asserting their unbridled domination on each ensuing thread. Unfathomably BASED.

Based HuhChad

I guess Super's main problem was having too many people working on the same thing with too little of time. Pic related is also a revival of a long dead shounen series but does every thing Super did wrong right.

Attached: kinnikuman2011.jpg (899x1416, 203K)

I'm okay with Moro's magic but fucking gadgets take away from the core themes of the show. You are really okay with Goku getting knocked out by a fucking gun? It's becoming a different show and it's all because of Toriyama.
I thought we were talking about DBS only.

Gentlemen...

Would you stop being dumb? What I'm saying is what they were hinting at was MUCH better than what Toriyama wrote, even if they had to abide to his drafts in the end.

>Blaming Toriyama when it was everyone else who took his suggestions and made them garbage.

Cope, dog.

Toei did the choreography, he really didn't do much aside from putting up against each other.
Name some examples of that.

I rule up on this bitch.

GOHAN SHOULD BE THE STRONGEST FIGHTER! IM TIRED OF HIM BEING TREATED LIKE THIS

>What I'm saying is what they were hinting at was MUCH better than what Toriyama wrote
And im saying that there was no hints, you just overinterpreteted the whole thing. Wanna know how DB would be without Toriyama? Just look at GT and DBH

>IM TIRED OF HIM
Yeah me too.

>AAAAIIIIEEEEEEEEE MOD SAMA PLEASE NOOOOOO!

Attached: AAAIIIEEEE.png (1034x353, 99K)

Pretty much all of this shit.
All Toriyama does is come up with suggestions.

"Maybe Beerus should be a cat dude that'd be cool."
"Maybe the only reason Frieza lost was because he was a lazy cunt."
"What if someone hijacked Goku's body in another timeline, that could go somewhere."
"Maybe the next arc should be like, a multi-dimensional tourney."

He puts out decent ideas for stories and some ideas on where they can go, and then both Toyotaro and Toei fumble them utterly.

I honestly enjoyed GT more than Super.

Attached: 1522012312182.gif (500x464, 865K)

Wait, you retards still think Toriyama is involved with any of this shit? LMAO

No thanks.

Attached: Tardku Punch.jpg (817x1024, 86K)

Why are you replying to me as well you reading comprehension-lacking buffoon?

Attached: flip flopper.jpg (5847x3288, 2.76M)

Reminder that Dragon Ball Z was Retcon City to the original Dragon Ball.

There clearly was.
>Heroes
Promotional garbage, not meant to be a series. And I'm sure there are semi competent writers out there, it can't only be GT

I am the MASTER of arguments.

>GT
Why do people still bring this non-canon "sequel" up?

>Promotional garbage, not meant to be a series
And how do you think Toei sees DB? Its just a money making machine. Tori isnt much different but he definatly has more respecr for it than then. If anything the only one that actually gives a shit is Toyo, regardless of his skill this is an actual dream job for him

Because they love the furry transformation.

Well its also more or less Toryiama isn't a good writer and peak with Dragonball and had an ok/decent run with z. Now he's way too old to keep this up and it shows greatly that he doesn't care anymore really.
I mean overall but super was hit, angle and god system plus relation of Kai and gods, the way the multi verse is structured, hit, Zamasu and god ki. All of them wasted or just introduced with no pay off or anything significant.

>And how do you think Toei sees DB
I'm sure it's not just slapping different characters together in a fight. I'm sure they have an idea on how to write an arc. Heroes is promoting some arcade game so it's not really equivalent to an actual series.

Hey ! I LOVE Broly !

Hit did his job.

Attached: Hitto.jpg (1280x5756, 429K)

>I mean overall but super was hit, angle and god system plus relation of Kai and gods, the way the multi verse is structured, hit, Zamasu and god ki. All of them wasted or just introduced with no pay off or anything significant.
Yeah, they were all handled terribly. He barely writes anything when you put all of these next to each other.

vocaroo.com/i/s08bVnccZRdt

Attached: E677A4A6-0EDD-498C-9DE3-3FE633D36E2B.jpg (1032x774, 138K)

>made caulifla
Caulifla is based. You're a turbo fag if you don't like her.

>included the huge boring plot hole that is the galactic patrol
Explain.

Attached: 1546281873875.gif (540x307, 2.56M)

As acceptable as Roshi's ridiculous offscreen power jump, or all the shit the DBS manga's ToP arc pulled.

>jirennigger has nothing to do all day but spam the same shitty picture of fagren on every DB thread
jobren niggers are absolutely pathetic. neck yourself

KEK Jobrenspics BTFO again

Attached: DYvPbYjVwAIPUiM.jpg (1200x974, 437K)

>2019
>still whining over ''no muh childhood's bardock'

go figure'

Gine was a mistake.

Attached: Cunt.png (524x608, 181K)

Hit the jobber. Also I hated they keep putting him in no kill situations to arbitrarily Nerf his skills. About the same level as always making Buu sleep. He was the one guy I expected to give a decent fight about or above goku and what do we get....nothing.
All he does is just have an outline and then have the other writers do the fill in.

Attached: 34335515_p0.jpg (1460x2122, 1.53M)

BASED MODS.

>racism
Gentlemen...

>Toei fanfic
But that's literally his franchise.

AIIEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1568060768722.jpg (1280x721, 160K)

Attached: FPJiren_BrolySSFP.jpg (4000x3000, 1011K)

wwhens the anime comin back

>reports
kek ok

Probably when the Moro's arc is over.

>ban evader Jobrentard was banned for racism
>P-Please let me get back at someone else..
You shouldn't even be here jackass

This is pretty nice, not gonna lie.

Not an argument. Try again.

Maybe in July next year for the 5 year anniversary.

Seethe harder, incel

Attached: tumblr_ok9bqx0OP51ub0xa6o1_400.png (400x436, 340K)

Based and chadpilled

Boy ROF was rough in too many ways.

>Frieza getting stronger than Goku in 4 months
>Edgy evil Goku fanfiction
>Decent ideas

rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2735319

It honestly felt like GT had more soul and effort put into it than Super ever had.
Everything thar came after Beerus and Whis was shit to milk the series.

BEND OVER user

Attached: 1450542425560.jpg (680x519, 38K)

I'm going to be honest, between these threads, the recent voice actor drama and the lack of good content I'm starting to lose my interest in Dragon Ball as a franchise, does anyone else feel the same?

Attached: goku.jpg (228x221, 8K)

>ban evader Jobrentard was banned for racism
Nice proof.

because it's better than super

Fuck off.

Attached: lol.gif (220x220, 51K)

This looks like garbage, Jesus.

>RTH

Attached: Doctor Vegeta readies his glove for 3-0 - bend over clown v2.gif (475x273, 3.34M)

Soulless Vs Soul

Attached: c0b6554643f6b23808a62a64ae0a7e8c12feec74_hq.jpg (1024x576, 118K)

OK, whatever you say pedro

Reminder that only spics like GT

Attached: beerus.jpg (1191x670, 86K)

Stay mad

Attached: 97a.png (2518x1092, 242K)

Absolutely based

>being a furry and liking jobrus the purple cat
yikes

You are all retards

Attached: 3aqjsj.jpg (500x701, 102K)

Literally take a break from DB for now.

Back to Facebook, negro

>Literally
Shut the fuck up, stupid mongoloid. Learn to use words properly, dimwit.

Dragon Ball is for spics and niggers

Yeah, in the hands of a good writer these ARE good ideas. Because Toriyama doesn't take things seriously and just makes goofy jokes and cool fights.

Toei and Toyotaro are too up their asses to embrace the insanity.

yep

Frieza getting stronger in a reasonable time maybe but 4 months and the fact with no god ki is pretty asenine. Black was done adequate enough until Zamasu stepped in and the background how to black became what he is.

How screwed is Allah when Goku realizes that the fucker wants to tell him what to eat and what not to eat?

>denialfag
unironically kys

Why do you care? Dragon Ball is a lumbering corpse. Let it die already.

>UGHH FUCKING SHITRENFAGS SPAMMING
>"CHADren" has 450 results
>"SHITren" has over 3000

Literally a fat obsessed spic screaming SHITREN SHITREN SHITREN at every opportunity he gets, kek

Attached: 1507839574032.jpg (848x480, 30K)

>in the hands of a good writer these ARE good ideas
No, they're not. Frieza coming back because he's the most populaf villain and becoming stronger than SSJ Blue Goku in 4 months is retarded, no matter how you look at it, and the Black Arc sounds like fanfiction.

How long would it take him to annihilate Jiren?

Attached: Chadgeta.png (1104x621, 768K)

Based

Dragon Ball was always terribly written trash and people only like it because they were twelve when they first watched it, if you remove nostalgia Dragon Ball is just another shitty shonen.

worse, he can't keep being a fag who doesn't want sex with women

Secret child.

Attached: 44DAE7BF-B3C4-4DB3-BAE6-6C63A19BFCE6.gif (400x589, 290K)

Mess with the bull, you get the horns.

Attached: Chadly cumming jobrens mouth.jpg (320x180, 12K)

Modern shonen shits on Dragon Ball

>Black was done adequate enough until Zamasu stepped in and the background how to black became what he is
I mean Black is Black, he is different from Zamasu even though they have the same goals. If anything Black is more like Cell but with justice/god boner all the time.

Less than a second

Caulifart was a piece of shit. Who the fuck except waifutards actually find anything about her "character" compelling?

dbz never had good writing, why should it start now? you enjoyed it back then because you were a kid, please realize that already.

Pretty obvious Toei doesn't want to make the same mistake of getting ahead of the canon manga again, they're going to wait a while until there's a lot of content to adapt.

Never, it was cancelled due to poor ratings.

based fagly!

This thread was shit enough already, not need for incels to bring their shit tier meme in here.

Something like the ToP or the monotonous Black arc would have never happened in DBZ. It had some great plot structure back in the day and none of it now.

Jesus, no. GT arguably committed a far more serious cardinal sin as far as fiction is concerned when compared to super. It wasn't just mostly bad like super, it was absolutely boring.

Depends how strong Broly is compared to Jiren though he would more than likely do far better than unfused.
I mean he was thrown to the background of focus for the other Zamusa. Also now this king about be might be cell with justice boner.

Cope.

Attached: 1468170954650.gif (299x374, 852K)

The only thing in which GT fucked up was animation. It did literally everything else (designs, concepts, villains) better than Super.

Really? Animation was ok. I think its flaw was that just like super it wasted its ideas or didn't use them fully.

>it fucked up the fights

It was shit Dragon Ball then.

Attached: faggotbook2.jpg (1440x810, 528K)

>moeshit

>I mean he was thrown to the background of focus for the other Zamusa
Ah THIS i agree with, Black need just a bit more time or they should have just went the manga route. Fused Zamasu in the manga had the right amount of preachiness and brutality . Vegito v Zamasu in the anime was rushed which was no suprise. overall the Goku Black arc had flaws but in the end was a gaint loss. Trunks fucked his timeline up now has to piggy back in another time line with another version of himself. Goku and Vegeta couldnt beat Zamasu really in the end. If that timeline wasnt already fucked it sure was after Trunks "Killed" Zamasu. Also the other timelines made from Zamasu fucking around still exist. Just a gaint mess.

SHITren out there munching dicks and you call CHADly a fag?

THE GOAT says you're both fags

So sagacious and attentive. I'd invite you to a session of 20 year old red wine tasting while we share our interesting and important pontifications about Jiren's philosophical influences on modern society.

why is Yamcha so fucking cool?

not even a Yamchad btw

Attached: 1563413028643.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

>moeshit
Gentlemen....

It actually doesn't. Not only is the vast majority of modern shonen living off the corpse of ideas Toriyama had more than twenty years ago, but it applies them in the most sanitized and boring ways possible. Also, in terms of actual skill as a mangaka prime Toriyma shits all over the entire SJ roster and its competition. Why thr fuck would someone read Naruto or BnHA or NnT if they already read DB?

Attached: 1568492393245.png (724x477, 88K)

Are you blind, mí amigo, or are you just drunk as per usual?

I dunno much about beaners desu, just trying to be accommodating.
Imagine getting this triggered.

Attached: 1555087837002s.jpg (100x100, 3K)

Because he has a good heart.

>all these jobbers being posted ITT
Is anyone in the DBverse worth Superchad's time?

Attached: 1559432881728.jpg (1920x1080, 562K)

Zamusa arc in its entirety needed more time. I think if they had devoted a few more episodes to black being in trunks timeline fucking things up then builds up to trunks halling ass to the past. Also turns out Toryiama didn't want Vegeto in the arc at all. He wanted just goku and vegeta do their tag ins then trunks get the final blow.

What do you think would have been a better third wish for Moro?

Based and capepilled

Based

Based and SUPERpilled

>avatarfagging moetrash
Gentlemen...

I'm ok with the idea of Trunk getting in the final blow but the way the whole Spirit Sword thing went down was odd.
Trunks learning Final Flash
Trunks doing a Father-Son Galick Gun
Trunks getting SS2 or Mastered SS2? or angry shit
All these things were fine just Spirit Bomb Sword? I dont know man.

ToP was a shit arc regardless of who wrote it

Wishing the other life on planets to flourish just for him to take their energy or more planets to feed on. I'm still not buying the whole 26 planets thing Supreme Kai mentioned and this probably would have fixed that mess.
Which supes though?

>giving me (You's)
Fucking newfag.

What is it about Super threads that attracts moeshitters, capeshitters and Yea Forumsermin?

Attached: 1566298387562.jpg (194x260, 9K)

Any, but lets say, post crisis

Doesn't meant it's not the best arc.

Why is superman so fucking strong

squirrel girl solos

These threads get worse with every new post.

Pathetic trash like you.

Superfag would get shitstomped by Angels and GoDs. He also has no reliable way to kill Buu while Buu's magic works on him just fine.

DB threads are fish in a barrel, also New Fag City.

Yeah the spirit sword was a huge asspull. So was the rage though it wasn't as much as that one. It needed buildup and a gauge on what level it was one because that fucker fluctuated power like crazy.
Hmmmmmm, guessing Jiren or Broly. I need to remind myself of post crisis supes. Been a while.

Popularity is bound to attract vermin.

No one is

Gentlemen...

Attached: 1564890738364.gif (444x250, 3.81M)

He was trained by GODren

Sorry, no DB character can put a scratch on Superman

Attached: supes ready to BTFO goku for the 3rd time.jpg (1024x1236, 186K)

I always thought a good wish would have been to warp him to "Goku and Vegeta's home planet" so he could drink it and everyone on it.
>Gives him a vengeful yet pragmatic bend
>Increases his powerlevel a shitton
>Prevents them from considering fucking off to use the Earth balls
>Raises the stakes because now they're more personal than ever (especially for Vegeta)
>Creates distance between him and the others so now they have to retrace his location again while he's busy eating planets since he would not tell them that he warped to Earth
>After swallowing Earth, he'd be strong enough on his own to break into Galactic Patrol Prison and free anyone he needs anyway, so the manga's third wish basically takes care of itself

>cool scars on his face
>tons of different hairstyles and outfits
>aesthetic techniques
>two (2) personal themes
The only person who actively dislikes him is Toriyama, who projects his disgusting cheating fetish onto him. Only a character this amazing can live rent free in the head of his own creator.

Attached: 1553145105373.jpg (268x268, 25K)

No, he's actually right about Buu's magic (if it lands).

>C-CHADLLIN SAMA I'M SORRY! AAAAAAAIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!

Attached: 27cb8407a2e13cdfad363c8891d451edcb175367_00.jpg (403x403, 36K)

>W-why can't I hit him?!

Attached: CHADhan vs DOGly.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

I still don't understand that prisoner wish when he could be strong enough to take them out himself.
Side characters in db needed a real shine. Not the mess that was the Top that tried a miniscule then fails.

HOLY B to the ASED

Agreed, everyone who isn't Goku, Frieza, Vegeta, Trunks and Roshi got shafted hard, and I'm not even saying this as a Yamchafag. Even Piccolo got screwed over, and everyone loves him.

Attached: 2077374_640px.jpg (640x742, 110K)

Attached: woo-chul-lee-03.jpg (990x1400, 393K)

>thinks superCHAD was trained by a shitty ayyy

but he is a shitty ayyy...and a hick retard like goku...

Piccolo and tien are the ones o really hate what they did. Tien they actively shit on about as bad as Yamcha. He just jobs and then all the training for years just amount to kikoho as the writers forget he had a plethora of techniques he used against goku that should be even more powerful now. Then piccolo they do nothing with at all and he gets no shine. They give a moment with kami and nail but it lead to nothing but him being support again to Gohan. He didn't even answer his resolve to the Namekians that questioned it since they risked it all for their world and yet he gets nothing of the sort. On a side note hit and the Namekians are the only ones I liked form u6 team.

Yes, I know Jiren is

FUCKING BASED

I wonder why Toyotaro's previous works had better poses overall when compared to his current work

Attached: 19929292.jpg (539x569, 91K)

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

supes is actually pretty stupid tho if we're being serious. kind of a cuck too

You need to cope.

Cope.

>supes is actually pretty stupid tho if we're being serious. kind of a cuck too
Explain.

The biggest problen with super is that Tori introduced a bunch of cool shit but didnt go in depth on them, instead we focused on shit that is completely unreleated and unimportant. Having 2 tournaments so early was a mistake too. Hopefully the current arc will explore more of the world

>cope
For what exactly? Also where's your cope certificate user?

Attached: 1568632799213.jpg (1280x1755, 171K)

You sound like such a fucking retard

You're confusing superman with goku my friend

"Bruce...Lois needs your kisses!" - Superman

Its funny a lot of stuff super built up was just to have a stupid multiversal tournament with no real consequences.

And you're wrong.

Except for very, very punctual versions of superman, he would get pasted by something on the magnitude of Beerus universe-ending punches.

Learn fucking English, holy shit

Superman's power fluctuates as much as db characters do when the writers permit it.

Yeah, the ToP itself was disappointig too. Seriously why would make tournament arc with a bunch of different new characters, and then make it a timed battle royale?!?!

Because everything was rushed with the limited time they had. Which is crazy when you consider one piece they take too much time in that adaptation. In the case they drag everything that happens with super slow pacing. They should have used the exhibition match like the worst universes take each other out and the best ones compete in the battle royals. Like 4 best universes left compete battle royale.

That's tori in general.

Superman is undefeated against batman though. Keep your shitposting outside comics.

If it wasn't Toriyama we'd just have Toei rehashing Plan to Eradicate all Saiyans for the 10th time. Dragon Ball is never going to get a good writer.

General public doesn't give a shit about canon and sides with Frank Miller's cocaine-induced TDKR.
Plus, I'm sure Bendis will make him a cuck if he hasn't already

>Why do people still bring this non-canon "sequel" up?
Like it or not user.

GT is unquestionably, part of DB history.

It is preposterous, to attempt to refute this factual fact.

Well Toriyama is a talentless hack who wished upon the dragon balls to be a popular mangaka, so yes.

He's already done it in small increments. He'll never stop.
The only reason people dont consider it a part of db history is because of canon. Even though canon never mattered to db.

Tell that to Bruce's cock when it is done with Lois. Be sure to thank it properly.

>h-he let Batman win
Cope.

Vegeta still deserves to go to hell.

Look, if you really want to piss off Superman fans, just use Bendis talk, which is taking the last sentence and repeating it as question 20 fucking times.

Dragon Ball has been shit since Z.

Proofs?

didnt batman beat superman in dark knight returns? hes pretty easy to beat really, just need a green rock

Just go on Yea Forums, find any thread related to Superman, and repeat the most recent posts as questions. It's how the current writer of Superman does dialogue because he genuinely thinks that's how people talk.

He has to suffer the indignity of dirtying his gloves while easily defeating a "rival" that poses him no challenge. That is Hell enough.

Sounds like a great guy doing a fine service to all parties concerned?

What's the matter, child? Did I obfuscate my message too much for your basic ESL understanding?

I don't keep up with Superman enough to know what's fully going on, but I know he's put the character in a very shitty state of affairs over the past 2 years. Before that, he had virtually free reign over Marvel continuity, and left them in an abysmal state.

but DB is the shit part?...

>durrrrrr le big pompous words that make me look like a drooling retard HURHURHURHUR
I'm so glad I'm not a fucking Shitrenclown

No doubt SJW shit is involved.

He adopted 3 or 4 black children. Dude is a huge SJW.

That's fucking terrible. On the bright side...

Attached: vegeta - today i will remind them v1.jpg (377x312, 43K)

Fuck Gohanfags, Fuck Cauliflafags, Fuck Toyocucks, Fuck Toeishills, fuck Brolyshitters, and ESPECIALLY Fuck Jirenfags.

Attached: Gogeta in flames.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

You're fucking cancer who needs to be dealt with

Attached: Gogeta Blue.png (1280x720, 745K)

>super cyan fageta
hahaha

Attached: Charging up.jpg (1920x1080, 305K)

Terrible art.

>pompous
I'm glad that you are learning from me, child. I taught you more than your absent father ever did.

>non-canon battle
>beat an old version of superman
>with the help of kriyptonite, robin and green arrow
>after he survived an atomic bomb and was still weak from that
Nah

Not gay.

>using a garbage move like Kamehameha
Surely he must have been trying to mock Broly by going for the kill with something SO worthless.

huevos culero

Attached: images (26).jpg (554x554, 38K)

It's impressive how much of a SJW he is. Not even marvel, being SJW from the start it's like that. (Well, nowdays they kind of are)

Caulifla is hot as fuck

Baseado.

Got tranny shit, too?

Attached: 1568239628516.jpg (1822x2048, 357K)

Nice headcanon

Why the fuck did he try to kill Broly like that and let Frieza leave like he's a good guy? Is Gogeta governed by Tardku's IQ?

>t.kale

>he thinks "pompous" is an uncommon word
You just keep deepening your grave, Jokerencircus.

>Why the fuck did he try to kill Broly like that
To finish the job, but he failed.

>Tien dressed as Lauch
Basado

Attached: 1568162771649.png (249x308, 124K)

I don't know why. It especially doesn't make sense as goku himself said he wasn't an enemy. Its probably vegeta who had a strong urge to kill him as from the jump he beat him down and tried to their first fight.

Well...
marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Transgender_Character

>gets killed
>doesn't get revived
Do any of you feel bad for him?

Attached: 1568574398325.jpg (665x1024, 471K)

Vegeta just really needed a clean win.

I bet the Jews did this...

Attached: 1568138933639.jpg (919x1300, 297K)

Well, stan lee was one. so yes

I'm sure he is proud of it, he only has few of them after all.

I KNEEL.

Attached: EAT SHIT NIGGER.png (712x403, 468K)

Attached: 1.jpg (800x1173, 158K)

My choice is El Hermano

>someone else took notice
>clean win
Look no further.

Attached: Gokek put in his place - Bitchku channels his inner Yamcha before his Prince - 1-0.jpg (201x394, 52K)

>Frieza getting stronger in a reasonable time maybe but 4 months and the fact with no god ki is pretty asenine.
>No, they're not. Frieza coming back because he's the most populaf villain and becoming stronger than SSJ Blue Goku in 4 months is retarded, no matter how you look at it
God, I didn't realize DB fans took this shit so seriously. It's not even that unreasonable given a little bitch who never trained a day in his fucking life didn't instantly die against a Super Sayain.

>t.Carlos

Just a few.

Attached: bejita-sama dabs on the clown for 2-0 - vassals don't make good rivals.jpg (559x365, 98K)

Just can't help themselves...

Attached: the horror.jpg (500x745, 64K)

Nice headcanon Jobgetaspic

ベジータは、ヤードヤードから魔法の無効化技術を学ぶために訓練します。他の場所では、悟空とメルスが一緒に訓練し、メルスは未来の数十分の一秒を見る能力を備えており、攻撃を予測することができます。モロの追随者は地球に着陸し、略奪を開始し、すぐにピッコロに直面します。モロが惑星をむさぼり食うことについてフリーザに通知されることで章は終わります

>no arguments

Why is bejita dressed as a woman?

Just ignore Super and pretend GT is the true sequel.

Super is complete trash, even the "hated" GT became an acceptable watch.

>Toriyama confirmed a certain individual from U11 will appear in the Moro arc to save the day
Holy shit, who could it be?

GODren

>non-canon Spicoei fillerfiction
Yes, you do kneel.

the ending is

I'll pray for this being fake. One of the best parts about this arc is that it doesnt have any multiverse bullshit and its all about U7

Based

HOLY BASED

funny how gt did the same exact thing

Different guy but what I'm saying is the Angel's are evil shit is a bad premise not even the best writer could save.

I won.

Nobody is talking about gt.

Based gokubro!

I lost again holy FUCK

n-no he was a saiyan all along

heh

Attached: 1562426701766.gif (500x377, 698K)

Based Godkubro
Based Godkubro

W-why did you lose vegetabro?!

Based vegetabro!

HANDSOMEku.

GT at least had cel animation.

Spoilers tomorrow, right?!

>beat [...] superman
concession accepted

god I wish they kept ssj4 instead of doing ssg

>literally coping
Give that concession to me. It's mine.

These threads are cancer. I accept all of your concessions. Don't bother replying to me, I've already won.

>J
Stupid GTspic.

I predict that the ending of Super will involve the Zen-oh's erasing destroyer gods and SSJ gods from the timeline, thereby allowing the story to proceed canonically to GT.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Dont worry, Toyo will make it canon by giving it to Vegeta

Attached: 182i282i.jpg (429x715, 36K)

I've replied, how will you cope?

Attached: 1557212210261.gif (500x281, 1.17M)

I win again.

Cope.

Attached: goku the scrub - lies.jpg (215x372, 33K)

Disney bought the rights to DB.

Attached: the horror never ends.jpg (540x960, 62K)

The edit is very obvious. Don't make it so brilliant next time. And so white too.

Attached: jaco.png (448x508, 154K)

Yes, and?

Attached: baba amazed by retardku - pure by way brain damage - too stupid to be evil.jpg (526x489, 85K)

seeing as how there is nothing to discuss, whats your honest take on that guy who does the whole Demon bulma animation shit

Attached: 1508474985762.jpg (3224x1760, 1.92M)

Now this is a good edit.
>Yes, and?
You may be a jobgetafag, but at least you put effort in your edits (no that they are that hard to do, but still).

I do but the Vic's Saga is sometimes spam good memes

Very good animation. The humor is kind of good too. I hate how he does fanservice and how he shills caulifla and kale though.

he really likes them, shame he had a chance to make Krillin look cool for once and ruin it just to give kefla the spotlight again

Yeah, it's dissapointing. Even more because krilin looked unironically cool there.

trunks ruined everything prove me wrong

Attached: hqdefault (4).jpg (480x360, 14K)

>good edit
It is the same, just while opting to keep the full panel (not cropping through it).

Attached: only bejita-sama promo - carrot should know better than to oppose his prince - don't ever try t (952x1280, 562K)

based

Attached: gettyimages-526266510-1024x1024.jpg (1024x944, 408K)

It doesn't look that obvious though. (And goku should be flying to the left in pic related don't you think?)

CHAMPA

Attached: B90EAD33-2340-4F49-B640-11B22DEF4CFE.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Oh god, they're illiterate too.

It wasn't a matter of being obvious, just getting the point across (else I'd have used the alphabet I made for text or just redid all of it).

>flying left
Just a quick fix. The bigger issue is it being a Goku from before their first meeting.

Attached: Doll tells Chestnut what she likes v10i.jpg (602x332, 80K)

>The bigger issue is it being a Goku from before their first meeting.
I don't see how is that an issue. The art style between goku and vegeta isn't that different.

>Merus can see into the future
Kek still a better and stronger ability than UI.

The Baboon Basher

The Orangutan Obliterator

The Chimp Crusher

The Mandril Mangler

The Gorilla Gorer

ENTER

CHADZA

Attached: smug lizard.jpg (437x406, 29K)

>E-EXCEPT YOU G-GODKU-SAMA!

Attached: 1f3d1d8f9f56cc04500a77c5b95cbcda.jpg (1061x2048, 318K)

GODza has zero fear of Kakarotto.

Attached: KlutzyHopefulFoxterrier-size_restricted.gif (500x288, 2.43M)

You have to respect the lizard's morale, he never accepts defeat and keeps trying. Even after Toppo gave him the worst beating since Spopovich on Videl he was right back the next episode OH HOHOHOing and throwing rocks at him.

Soon.

Attached: not_yours_by_ginkoflowers-d3cy7eo.png (1600x1282, 1.77M)

Dragon Ball Online was his passion project. DBS is a cash in to pander to IQ homos.

Sooner.

Attached: 1565653309603.jpg (874x618, 263K)

Continuity. Putting the shoes, undershirt and sleeves on would be a pain. Lazy option is just overlooking it (for now).

Attached: vegeta pops gokek - spare me bejita-sama v1b.jpg (778x1334, 429K)

True statement. You can see the effort Toriyama puts on Dragon Quest, even on the most recent game.

Based. Pic related is when Bra was concieved.

Attached: canon.png (474x456, 219K)

why didn't merus just rape freeza?

Attached: fridge the bitch 03.jpg (480x640, 146K)

Is perfect!!!

Attached: 2.png (735x688, 626K)

Attached: fridge the bitch 04.jpg (480x640, 157K)

youtu.be/9xHZNWXZA0w

REMINDER THAT FRIEZA KNOCKED GOKU THE FUCK OUT

Attached: fridge the bitch 05.jpg (480x640, 144K)

Manga?

K-KIRA-SAMA, HAVE MERCY! AAAAIIIIEEEEEE!

Attached: Goku heart pain.jpg (530x300, 42K)

cope

Attached: gilded fridge cannot even handle carrot vassal.jpg (850x510, 39K)

Don't worry, Goku. I'll take care of your wife.

Attached: breasts embraces the chad desert wolf over her immunelet husband - imagine almost dying to something (360x305, 47K)

Attached: breasts embraces the chad desert wolf over her immunelet husband - imagine almost dying to something (306x204, 28K)

Attached: breasts embraces the chad desert wolf over her immunelet husband - imagine almost dying to something (242x377, 38K)

trunks the androids and cell ruined everything about dragonball opening up this stupid "multiverse" shit GT IS the true ending superfags can get cucked

Attached: here lies goku - forver 0-2 against vegeta in canon.png (640x480, 235K)

You have some balls replying with the picture of a jobber in response to a CELL chad.

Attached: 1565288054286.jpg (1024x545, 77K)

Apparently this is related: blog.livedoor.jp/nekoatume222-doragonboru/archives/1064920208.html

Attached: 7563a9e9851512e6a9a30574ad3fd581v1 vegeta frieza.jpg (557x376, 72K)

Beg your pardon.

Attached: supa bejita-sama what are we going to do in these rocks - lewd negro bug about to get 1-0'd v1b (569x490, 166K)

>nipples
Gentlemen...

You are forgiven...for now.

Attached: 1565273448689.jpg (1080x591, 400K)

Can somebody explain to me (having not seen Super) what is wrong with it?

Vegeta is no one to talk abou that to be fair.

Thanks (sadly, i don't know japanese)

*about*

how could I hate super when it introduced based champa

I didn't know cell was gay. Wasn't he perfect?

Attached: cell - the horror.png (2000x1800, 2.28M)

>areola peak
>nipples
You what?

Attached: breasts disappointed in carrot's carrot.jpg (167x332, 32K)

Nor I. Just a bunch of amusing looking pictures (like the five pager in question).

>no one to talk to about interest in killing the lizardlet
You're quite sure?

Attached: 1563372522880 lizard.gif (320x180, 841K)

>getting himself deleted by GoD Bra-sama
This ain't lil' breasts we're talking about. He best watch himself.

Attached: loli chi-chi the easiest loli around - say you love her and touch her to win her.jpg (213x316, 29K)

He only thinks about money now, when will you understand?

>making Puar do this
Even after he helped you get a win over Goku? Shameful. Would have been two, but Roshi wanted in on having an undefeated record against Goku.

Attached: Yamcha and Puar prepare to defeat Goku - Again.jpg (647x449, 98K)

Attached: Frieza in his place once more.png (488x415, 12K)

C-CHADSAMA?!?!
I KNEEL!!

Attached: I KNEEL.png (365x639, 422K)

>please, give me a challenge
[raffing intensifies]

Attached: AT when asked if he will ever let Goku win against Vegeta.jpg (799x399, 59K)

C-KEKGETASAMA IS KNEELING?!?!?!
I ALSO KNEEL!!

Attached: I ALSO KNEEL.jpg (1226x1920, 1.24M)

Attached: Prince's precious pet after failing to heed his master's warnings.jpg (271x488, 49K)

kek

Why do people insist that Yamcha used to be a serious character when he was always a joke?

Attached: YamchaGetsHisTeethKnockedOut.jpg (480x360, 27K)

Thanks, doc

THE MONKEYS ARE KNEELING?!?!
I KNEEL!! PLEASE DON'T HURT ME

Attached: I KNEEL AS WELL.png (640x360, 271K)

Dragonball ended with the buu saga. And GT is a nice little after dinner snack you dont have to enjoy if you dont want to

Calm down I was just passing by, Jesus.

Attached: 1501347410372.gif (500x280, 143K)

Attached: 1497309165920 (1)..jpg (258x341, 46K)

>Lazy designs
>Mediocre writing
>Art style has devolved significantly
Toriyama hasn't (and never will again) give a fuck about the Dragon Ball series. He obviously made Super for the easy money, knowing he can send the toilet paper he wipes his ass with and have Toyo/Toei use it as the script.
Just watch it for the pretty lights show and people punching each other. It's the most chad anime

s...sauce?

He was a joke, yes. But at least you could take the poor guy seriously. Nowdays he's just a joke. He doesn't even have a personality outside being pathetic.

JUST KIDDING KEK

Attached: 1565198224798.png (779x421, 681K)

New chapter when?

Imagine being an adult and still liking Dragon Ball, how embarrassing.

To be fair, no one actually likes Dragon Ball, people only come here for the memes

You thought.

Attached: I'm sorry Frieza...I can't let you do that - Whis'd - Bejita-sama wins again.jpg (1920x1080, 1.45M)

rule34.paheal.net/post/list/Chichi Son_Goku yamcha/1

Attached: yamcha dreaming about his next dose of the sacred ointment - doc to deliver the goods.jpg (1146x774, 212K)

Say what you will about Super but GT will never inspire classic memes like Gowasu posting.

Attached: GOWAS.png (418x554, 331K)

Cope.

nah. he was a goofball but he was a jobber. by definition, jobbing is about a really strong character suddenly losing easily to show just how strong the other guy is

Or Ningen

Caulifla is the only good female character in the series

You're joking right, all of the earth girls are superior to that obnoxious dyke

HOLY FUCKING BASED

>dyke
hello animefag

You may carry on.

Attached: 1530805646793.jpg (1920x1080, 239K)

Would you prefer dyke or mary sue?

neither. she was no one in the manga

Nope she was a jobber in the manga,

There isn't a single likeable Earth girl in the series

Did this guy ever deliver?

Attached: mutilate your dick for frieza.png (925x176, 36K)

yeah he got a circumcision. that poor unfortunate soul. no one should go through life with a nasty, calloused, leathery, dry, mutilated penis

Shit taste.

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-N9CUFlyDA5K.jpg (3733x2112, 898K)

>bitch
>okay
>cold bitch

Attached: Lizard's prophecy; Prince destined to be surpassed by peon.png (894x480, 244K)

>okay
So you do admit there are likable Earth girls proving this wrong.

I'm not the guy who posted I'm just saying that 2 of your 3 examples are piss poor.

What's your example of a likable Earth girl than?

25-0.

Attached: 1566670192725.webm (640x360, 2.01M)

Not counting babies or GT? Well, Mai is a good example. Black haired Lunch too. Marron has been a cute kid so far.

Are Jobrenspics the most obnoxious posters in these threads?

>Jobrenspics

Attached: lolwut.jpg (533x594, 42K)

Enter my cute lovable wife Chino!

Attached: my wife chino is so strong.gif (360x360, 1.72M)

> Off topic

Gentlemen...

Another concession, another EFFORTLESS victory.

HUMAN/JIANGSHI/NAMEKIAN/OTHER WORLD CHADS ASSEMBLE!

Attached: Jiren's worst nightmare.jpg (1280x721, 79K)

He'd get a victory out of Jobren, unlike with CHADly.

> SHENRON !! HELP !! VEGETA IS TOO STRONG !! HEEEEELP

> Victory

?

>literally survives Gogeta like how frieza survives broly for 1 hour
>not a win
I can see why you Gogetards always lost

Dragon Ball never struck me as a franchise that had a good plot. Kind of surprised people even care considering this has always been the case.

I see you are a man of culture as well.

Attached: EEmKRNCWwAAZgGP.jpg (1920x1080, 110K)

>Frieza getting stronger than Goku in 4 months

I mean if Goku can go from a Power Level of 2 to three digits at Piccolo then 4 digits exactly a year when the Saiyans arrive, then Frieza can do 4 months.

It was the first time Frieza put any effort in anything since he's naturally strong.

Holy coping.
Nice damage control, retard

I really hate Chi-Chi's Boo Saga hair. End of Z hair is okay though. Goes bad again with GT.

Gohan is

Attached: For hugs.png (300x1350, 642K)

>damage control
Just like how you guys are when Vegitofags kicked your ass, stop projecting

>all men
A literal fag

> Vegetto
> Victory : 0

> Gogeta
> Victory 2 (1 canon)

C to the O to the P to the E.

>Vegito literally breaks Zamasu's sanity and is chad enough to tank Zamasu's punch directly
>Gogeta did nothing to Broly and all of his fights consist of him dodging Broly's attacks
You first

Well, there was this filler.

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 52K)

>Cucked by helmet and by extension, Great SaiyaCHAD
I'm glad i'm not cuckhan

>Is the franchise better off without Toriyama?
No, the franchise is dead, anything made after the end of Z is zombie DB and doesn't count.

Attached: 1550108731006.gif (320x180, 1.08M)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Attached: G-GOKU D-DON'T TELL BEERUS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.png (1000x1306, 222K)

What is with this meme ?

Not 100% sure but I think it's an edit of a shota.

future sight has weaknesses because I CAN CHANGE MUH FUTURE meme

Ultra Instict is just turning on all the hax including changing the future

WHERE ARE THE SPOILERS?!?!??!?!

>Jirenencyclopedias use the word pompous
>almost immediately afterwards the ESL monkey uses it for his first time
You're not fooling anyone, taquito. I'm gonna have to.charge you for the constant english lessons. Though I don't wanna get paid with tacos.

>responding to meme bait
Lurk more, newshit.

Attached: Bejita kingdom.jpg (957x537, 241K)

WHERE ARE THE LEAKS!!!

Attached: 1515900959924.png (480x270, 252K)

My uncle is working in Japan, I already have the leaks but I cant share it here

/dbs/, is this good character design?

Attached: 1562091842695.png (540x1219, 112K)

Him and Moro are unironically the antagonists with the best design in DBS

Today is your lucky day.

ブラウンの獣。 クラスの耕作者。 支配の公爵。 雄弁の皇帝。 ファイターズ・オブ・ファイターズ。 最高の栄光。 ヒロイズムの高さ。 知的主義の大将。 正義のJa。 騎士の王。 わがままの主。 死亡率のマスター。 ヌーブの否定論者。 死亡記事のオーバーロード。 情熱の王子様。 キホーテのケハーゲン。 破滅の支配者。 スマイトのスルタン。 トレブルズのタスクマスター。 ユビキタスのアンダーテイカー。 声のヴァイエン。 弱者の保証人。 往年のヤードマスター。 ゾロアスター教のザー。

Holy BASED

. Class farmer. Duke of rule. The eloquent emperor. Fighters of Fighters. The best glory. The height of heroism. General of intellectualism. Ja of justice. Knight king. Selfish Lord. Master of mortality. Neuve's negator. Overload of death articles. The prince of passion. Quijote Kehagen. Ruling ruler. Smite sultan. Trebles task master. Ubiquitous undertaker. Vyen of the voice. The guarantor of the weak. Yard master of the past years. Zoroastrian Zer.

>Ruling ruler
KEK

Based.

Attached: ElHermanodeJiren.png (1080x1920, 788K)

someone translate? I don't speak sushinoodle

Attached: 1556929509840.jpg (1920x1080, 311K)

but you watch it? dumbass

What the heck is this? I'm assuming it's a translation but it makes no sense.

user...

the fuck is your point ?

Who is this character ??

Why weren't Goku and Vegeta just able to contain their ki when Moro was sucking up the planets ki?
I mean they have full control over their ki but apparently can't stop it being stolen?

VJ11月号 漫画版『ドラゴンボール超』感想 ネタバレ控えめ

モロは変身できる..?! メルス.. 第13宇宙??
そして、ベジータは空間を操作することを学びますか?
興味深いストーリー展開です!!

Attached: splr.png (1080x305, 44K)

It's leaks days. Threads will be filled with newfags.

I didn't watch Super when it aired, what was the opinion on Black and Zamasu?

You answered your own question
Zamasu was right

There were people who were upset about the Zamasu reveal and unironically wanted Goten to be Black

I can see people wanting Goten to do stuff in the story but to be Black? That is pretty full retard.

Not really, no.

Yes, perfect for the eyes.

Attached: 1503056381465.png (300x300, 154K)

>第13宇宙
hol up

1 million times better than any GT pedro design

FPBP

>Merus is from Universe 13
El Hermano de Whis confirmed

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Attached: YES I WILL HELP YOU TRAIN GOKU-SAMA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.png (1000x1306, 363K)

>see that teamfourstar released a new video where they just cancel the abridged bojack they’ve been “working”on for over a year
>fanboys out in full force hey don’t be entitled you don’t deserve anything

What did they do to garner such a rabid and devoted paypig audience? Like genuinely they only ever had one or two decent lps and they’ve phoned in the little dbza they’ve done the last 4.

I wonder, what would happen if Merus is indeed an angel and he end up fighting Moro for real instead of just using gadgets? Would the grand priest appear and kill him?

>Moro can transform
How powerful will he be?

If he's an angel, he's not a fully developed one... I think that it would benefit the story if he turned out to be the main antagonist.

Why dead thread?

Attached: 1499441232735.jpg (562x557, 37K)

My wife Chino is so cute

Merus is going to be the villain of the next arc.

Hopefully, DB really needs some excitement.

>If he's an angel, he's not a fully developed one
Why makes you think that?

cringe

Vjump spoilers
Xenoverse
Caulifla coming
SSG awokening

Manga
Goku goes omen
Vegeta wearing Yardat clothing
Moro heading to Earth

Scans in either tonight or tomorrow after noon

nice fanfiction

Well, I assume that all the angels are as strong as Whis?
I don't think an angel would have any trouble dealing with space bandits.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA absolutely not true, cape-shitter

Take a break like I do.

Attached: 68889194_p7_master1200.jpg (1200x966, 530K)

>implying anyone kneels for bipedal dogs

>voice actor drama
imagine actually giving a shit about some random burgers

>stronger than CSSB Goku and Golden Freeza
>jobber
lol

>and all of his fights consist of him dodging Broly's attacks
Holy headcanon.

>Jokerenclowns actually think "pompous" is an advanced word
So this is the IQ of your average Queerenspic.

You fucking stupid newfag

>what are subs
What kind of fucking cocksucking retard are you

Having full control over something doesn't mean it can't be stolen. You have full control over your bank account but some filthy Toyospic could still steal all your shit.

Cry for me, GTspic.

>muh evil angel spicfiction
Let it go you disgusting fucking taco. Mexico was a mistake.

Anything that gets popular will have slavering, drooling retards defending its every breath. People just like an excuse to be indignant over stupid shit.

>深く、そのような部門に到達するのに十分な速さではありませんでした。
>ソンゴクは、非現実的であると思われる脳の方法で予想外の秘密の強力なことを伝えられるべきです。
>ウルトラよりも優れていることが発見された新しいムーブメントは、この新しい啓示には無力でした。
>スピードワゴンベジータが大きな過ちを考慮することができず、ブルマの息子がモロを理解するようになる可能性があるため、高速で移動しますか?
>新しい現実になるための非現実的なパラレル!
Well, that was unexpected.

>CHADhan is recruited to fight Moro because his Mystic energy can't be drained
HOLY SHIT

>lack of good content
>when we're in the best arc of Super
Imagine sucking cock like this dog.

>What they were building up in the ToP is much better than what he wrote
t. Pablo who fell for the El Hermano spicfic

>Gohan's "potential unlocked" ki isn't a drainable energy source because it just maximizes his potential without actually fluctuation
>Moro's ki drain is totally ineffective against him
>He unveils a new technique saved for the occasion
Oh god holy SHIT HE'S BACK BOYS

>>this is an acceptable explanation in nu-DB
Toeispics forget about the whole recruitment arc HAHAAHAHAHAHAH every character asspulled somehow, but if we have a different type of character, muh toyo is bad writer muh nu-doragon boru!!!!

Neck yourself, nigger

Attached: 11158963578.jpg (633x651, 25K)

t. retard who can't into subtleties and context clues

The anime pulled the exact same shit in the ToP.

It's almost like you never watched/read OG or something.

They literally made Jiren and Toppo look bad so theur personality wouldn't be of good guys to make it easier for the audience to not root for them and root for autistic Goku instead lmao

>Universe busters can be taken out by guns, this is totally like when Goku was young!!!

>b-b-but my headcanon says...
>IESLB
Discarded.

>Goku goes omen
Thats the only part that i can belive
>I assume that all the angels are as strong as Whis?
Vados is said to be stronger so they are not equal
>I don't think an angel would have any trouble dealing with space bandits
Merus didnt have any problems so far, and he hasnt attacked Moro directly too

>false equivalence
>things that never happened
I accept your concession.

fake as fuck, piss off

>Jiren
The best thing to come out of dragon ball

Attached: 1559957004496.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

Keketa fanboy never says anything useful.
Also based Moro is going to join CHADly in the pantheon of invincible Chads!

LEAVE MORO TO ME.

Attached: 8d8ce8a85a7aaa995ace98a7c915bf77.jpg (300x450, 27K)

>>IESLB
You, too, are discarded.

>Queeren
The worst thing to come out of dragon ball
Fucking autocorrect

>I-IESLB, guys, t-this will show him, heh!
Cope

>N-NO U
Done. Over. Completed. Trounced. Finished. Concluded. Terminated. Ended. Denoued. I win again.

>samefagging in seething desperation
EASILY done.

Meme words are all these garbage shitposters have, don't bother.

>V-Jump spoilers
Xenoverse
Caulifla
>Manga
Omen Goku
Yardrat-clothes Vegeta, Yardrats look like DBO's Yardrats
Moro going to Earth

Attached: GreenYardrat%28DBO%29.jpg (130x255, 10K)

>talking to yourself in anger
Pathetic.

>>things that never happened
Didn't you see the beginning of the current arc? And explain to me how it's a false equivalence.

You mean the part where Goku and Vegeta in their base forms are harmlessly stunned after being caught off-guard? Yeah, I accept your concession. Kneel.

>Yardrats look like DBO's Yardrats
TOEICURS BLOWN THE FUCKING FUCKITY FUCK OUT

I shouldn't be bothering to give (You)'s to a nigger like you, but here, take it, I'm sure it's the only thing you can grasp into on a pathetic existence like yours.

Attached: final cope.png (683x583, 65K)

>ignores the false equivalence comment he threw without understanding what it means
Nice
>You mean the part where Goku and Vegeta in their base forms are harmlessly stunned after being caught off-guard
Their base form should be much stronger than a fucking gun. Goku had 5000 in the Saiyans arc and it impressed Vegeta, why would it be easy for some shitter in the Galactic Shitters?

>png
Oh, man, it's HILARIOUS that you think YOU, a pathetic, jejune little existence unfit even to lick dirt from my boots, can pull the wool over a great and prosperous scholar's eyes. It's HYSTERICAL.

Wasn't SS God goKEK brought low by a laser fired by the indestructible Sorbet-sama?

>B-B-B-BUT PLEASE SPOONFEED ME
Don't be a fucking retard and learn what "false equivalence" means.
>Their base form should be much stronger than a fucking gun
Nice headcanon. It's a stun gun and they were taken by surprise. It also didn't damage them, it paralyzed them. Shin was able to paralyze SS2 Gohan even though he was miles stronger.
>a bunch of seething power level babble
Discarded.

There's nothing on the website about DB.
Fake news.

Ok, Pedro. Go jump a wall in hope to make El Hermano canon.

They are both along the same line
You don't know what it means.
>It's a stun gun and they were taken by surprise. It also didn't damage them
>this gun worked but you see it was just a different kind of gun
>comparing some galactic patrol weapon to a Kaioshin
Anyway, I recognize your disgusting shitposting style and you are forever discarded from here on.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Fuck you

Attached: 1539629865944.png (894x1011, 923K)

>Yardrats look like DBO's Yardrats
big if true

>moeshit

it is, the SSG awokening is jut like with blue evolved in the corner you can see a cac transforming with a red aura doubt it's kaio ken on blue

>Moro going to Earth
I think thata way too soon but it still should take him a couple of weeks to reach it, so lets see

Attached: 1554613031616.png (873x497, 832K)

>Merus >>>> UI Goku
P-Power up bros...

It's only Omen user, Goku hasn't mastered Ultra Instinct completely yet

And this was in the manga too. Fucking Toriyama had in his draft that Goku gets hurt by a gun, imagine defending him.

Good chapter apparently, if we go by this spic.
twitter.com/Gabi_empty/status/1173963079803113472

Every chapter since the beginning of this arc has been good tho

>I-It's only omen hahaha...
Imagine being this much of a brainlet, if Merus is better than Omen with literally no power whatsoever, he uses fucking guns and ropes, then Goku is a joke, and Blanco won't change that.
At this point Jiren might as well be weaker than base Broly and old Moro, no one cares.

UIbros we got to cocky...even SHITren is stronger than our boi, but both are weaker than future sight Merus and reality warper Vegeta.

If Merus is stronger than Omen then he is definatly an angel or something similar

>Is the franchise better off without Toriyama?
Yep. The only good things about Super (Broly aside) came from others, his outlines fucking suck.

>main character gets beaten twice by a character they consider to be merely a joke
g-gokubros...

Attached: tail.png (750x425, 323K)

>tfw chi chi home cooked meal
you lads will never know this feeling

Attached: 1541629930753.png (177x261, 115K)

Are you retarded? Omen didn't make Goku stronger it made him unpredictable so Jiren the gorilla couldn't knock him out as easily and even then Omen was nowhere near enough to fell the guy in both the anime and the manga it's barely enough for Goku to survive in heroes ,too he always gets forced into ultra instinct there

I wanna taste what Gohan tasted, if you catch ny meaning

>Omen didn't make Goku stronger
Jiren implied that it was at least slightly better than advanced blue

Attached: Dragon Ball Chou - Dragon Ball Chou 040 - 12.jpg (800x1200, 345K)

>At this point Jiren might as well be weaker than base Broly
He already was.

Are you retarded gt was so bad to the point were it actually got cancelled the only good about gt was that it had a better ending than z

I hate the anime but god damn this form is so much more aesthetically pleasing and rewarding than the grades of SSB in the manga.

Attached: 1565385156644.gif (480x270, 1.77M)

>aesthetically pleasing
>with those fucking moe eyes
Get out toeiwhore

Nah, CSSB is much better.

>muh moe meme
Shut the fuck up retard. Nobody compained when SS3 did it.

>"I am the Prince of all sparkles once again..."

Because it compensated by getting rid of the eyebrows,
>inb4 Ssg
The red eyes still gives a fierce feel

New thread

>I mean if Goku can go from a Power Level of 2 to three digits at Piccolo
No way goku was at 2 pre piccalo, the farmer in raditz saga was at 5 so goku who was already one of the top 3 in the world at that time would have been 100+ easy

>the thugs released from the galactic jail head to earth, where gohan, sensing them, dispatches them easily
>gohan using a new powerful form heads out to end the threat of moro once and for all
HOLY SHIT

>y-you just don't know what it means
Keep telling yourself that, Alejandro Fernandez.
>I-IT DOESN'T COUNT T-THE KAIOSHIN ARE UBER POWERFUL AND MY HEADCANON CLEARLY STATES...
Be quiet.
>running away like a scared little pup
As I expected. Just know that I won.

>Yardrat's look like DBO's Yardrats
Manga. Fucking. Canon.

>a huge part of the franchise whether you like it or not,
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I love that power level spics actually think this shit

Your taste is so fucking shit every time you open your mouth I bet a team of plumbers kicks in your door and starts fixing your toilet.

Attached: sailor BEJITA-SAMA.png (1920x1080, 2.85M)