Hunter x Hunter

Is Biscuit stronger than Hisoka and the Troupe?

Attached: 1568665077720.png (1280x720, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/170855821/#q170873543
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Franklin next.

Attached: 1568326700290.jpg (1500x1000, 169K)

Why didn't Hisoka fight against her?

He would be raped

When will Chrollo steal Kurapika's eyes?

Attached: 1517039723601.jpg (499x750, 59K)

Pitou is the best girl and is my wife

Attached: 45503720_p0.jpg (2133x2133, 262K)

He had another objective at that time. To find the exorcist.

This would've happened to Hisoka.

Attached: 1568666396871.jpg (1280x720, 197K)

because he wanted her to train Gon and Killua

Which hunter can beat her?

Attached: 182a917bd424ca69.jpg (480x480, 53K)

Bisky would help Hisoka kill Chrollo if it meant getting a taste of his rubber and gum in return.

We don't really know, her Hatsu isn't combat related and her muscle form was only used against GI fodder and Killua.

Let me spoon feed anime-onlies (mostly 2011 fags) so they can learn something about HxH without having to read the entire manga which would be too much for their brain

Don't fall for the "2011 has no filler" meme
>>Cuts
>Kite's introduction, him being the one telling Gon that Ging is not dead, but alive and a hunter. That's what brings Gon to take the exam, Mito told him Ging was dead and in the anime we never find out how he learns the truth
>Mito telling Gon Ging didn't abandon him but that she won his custody in court
>Gon telling Killua about Kite, the stories he told him about Ging and the fact that he's elegible to become a 3 stars hunter
>Second part of the second phase of the exam
>Gon almost sensing Geretta at the beginning of the 4th phase of the exam
>Gon showing Ging's license to Satotz and him saying that it's a double star license and that it's Ging's since he's the only one who passed the exam in the year in which it was awarded, and Satotz asking Gon if how he could get in touch with Kite
>Gon saying he wants to find Kite and give him the license back as well as punch Hisoka back
>Gon thinking about Mito telling him that Ging didn't abandon him and Kite telling him about Ging
>Gon showing Killua where he met Kite and him saying he wouldn't have thought about finding his father if he didn't met him
>Couple of pages in Yorkshin that go into detail about Hisoka's shenanigans regarding the fortune he altered and the spider's and the knowledge they have about each other's abilities, including the bit that explains Machi didn't think of texture surprise because she assumes he only uses it on his skin
>Mito reiterating she took Gon's custody because she thought Ging was not fit to be a father
>All the cards at the beginning of the chapters in Yorkshin with the spiders abilities and categories explained
>Leorio breaking the mafia guy's arm at arm wrestling

Probably on a similar level to Hisoka. But I don't think Bisky would have much of a fighting spirit. Her hatsu isn't even combat related and she presumably suppresses most of her power when she is in the lolita form.

>Auction preview bits with Zepile, cut and replaced by having one of the guys be with the merchant that was trying to fool Gon and Killua
>Background about Meteor City in chapter 102
>All the numerous bits with Milluki rolling around Yorkshin and thinking about what to eat
>Maha'a introduction in Yorkshin working with Illumi and Kalluto
>Gon coming up with the plan Kurapika uses to catch Chrollo
>Kalluto acting as decoy in the Troupe's base allowing Hisoka and Illumi to switch
>Npc telling Gon and Killua that real money is not viable in the island and having them work to pay the drinks
>Gon telling Killua a trick he learned from a fisherman in Whale Island to win at rocker paper scissor
>Gon and Killua coming up with clever strategies to fool some players that try to steal from them, while in the anime they just show one guy and no strategy other than take his card before he casts the spell
>Many bits and interactions between the player alliance in GI
>Killua assuming the giant lizard to be an A rank and Biscuit revealing it's just E rank after getting the card
>Detailed explanation of all the cards
>Binolt being a cannibal
>The moment Hisoka gets close to Gon in Masadora so that his name ends up in the binder
>Biscuit saying Gon is an enhancer leaning towards emission
>Gon thinking about recruiting Binolt to challenge Razor, along with a longer discussion about the options at their disposal other than Chrollo and Tsezguerra and the list of players Gon met already showing NIGG in the first slot working as foreshadowing for the end of the arc
>Hisoka categorizing Biscuit as a transmuter
>They forget about Killua's hand being fucked up in some scenes
>Gyro bit about him being in the same city as Gon and Killua, having retained his memories and being set on making preparations for his evil plans
>Cheetu talking about his new ability "The blind spot of war"
>Ging's appearance in the crowd in chapter 315

Kurapika can easily beat Biscuit.

Attached: 1564561432153.jpg (2480x3508, 851K)

>Death tool presented in chapter 318, numbering the deaths from the selection and more, the fate of the Mitene Union and NGL becoming a natural reserve under the hunters jurisdiction
>Pariston and Ging presented as exceptions among those who changed their legal names and appearance in the Zodiacs
>Mizaistom mentioning Ging disappearing every couple of years and being factored in the missing hunters average
>The 10 hunter bylaws shown in full

>>Fillers
>Cringe pinky swear with kiss from Gon in the first episode, promising he'll come back safe
>Mito saying Ging was the last to capture the lord of the swamp, at the same age Gon did
>All the Katzo scenes other than Gon saving him and Katzo's character in itself, the fact that he's a literal faggot for some reason too
>Gon and friends dealing with strange beasts in the first phase of the exam
>Hisoka using deep purple and becoming smoke
>Hisoka fighting and almost choking Gon to death and letting go just in time
>Majitani surrendering before Kurapika wrecks him meaning the match should have ended there and victory be assigned to Kurapika rendering all the shenanigans that follow meaningless
>Majitani picking a fight with Johness and getting rekt, despite him being shown as a scheming coward who doesn't pick fights if he knows he's weaker
>Half of ep 12 waiting in a room
>Two recap episodes (13 and 26)
>Retard Gon spouting clichéd cringe nonsense about friendship multiple times
>Training scenes in the Zoldyck estate and Gon Leorio and Kurapika working together instead of them opening the gate on their own and Leorio even opening two doors
>Canary's backstory that takes half episode 24
>Killua already being at the butler's mansion when Gon arrives but somehow not realizing they're already there
>Killua and Gon fighting some fodders before reaching the 200 floor

Only Chrollo, Feitan, Hisoka and Uvogin are outstanding, the rest are just strong.

he's not into lolis

>At the beginning of HA and Yorkshin episodes they keep repeating the same info about nen because they know their target is underage low IQ newfags who need to be spoonfed every time for them to remember
>Kurapika meeting Izunavi and getting his ass kicked by him, and him running into Melody outside of the agency
>Basho and Baise first appearance in ep 39 and ability reveal, plus the meeting with Izunavi replayed another time to fill the ep, half ep is filler as a result
>Squala and Tocino's first appearance, which gives away their affiliation, taking away tension and suspense from ep 40
>Basho, Baise, Melody and Kura leaving the mansion, introducing themselves, explaining their power and category, with edgy Kurapika refusing to give his name
>Previous bodyguard shown having being tortured and Dalzollene asking Squala do deal with him
>Cringe and forced internal monolog for Kurapika at the end of ep 40
>Various scenes of Gon and Killua's last night on Whale Island, eating, saying goodbye to Mito and shit
>Gon and Killua getting sucked into the hunter website and them saying it can only be used by nen users
>Troupe's introduction in ep 41, anything with them prior to Machi's group showing up, cheesy and cliché Hisoka showing up at the last second and Uvo getting pissed
>Feitan killing the mafia guy who survived the first wave of bullets instead of Franklin finishing him off
>Shalnark controlling the guy who speaks with Light Nostrade telling him about Neon
>Chrollo paying a homeless guy to drive him around and using him to pass the roadblock
>Chrollo's fortune being told four (4) times during the requiem and the second batch of scenes with the Troupe killing the mafia
>Chrollo running into one of the assassins and the typical anime shitty trope of the guy already being dead but still standing and talking after he's already been dealt the finishing blow
>Dialog between Silva and Chrollo

My loli can't be this cute.

Attached: Biscuit_Full_Body_View.jpg (768x1272, 99K)

Why is Bisky such a non-character?

>Kurapika checking the ambulance staff and the scene with the mafia guy complaining he's not doing his work as well as Light insisting on him having to stay with Neon
>Kurapika looking for Chrollo, finding a dead assassin and almost entering the room in which Chrollo was just before getting conveniently called back at the last second by Light
>The other members meeting with Chrollo after the fight and him telling Kortopi to make copies
>Kurapika retrieving the eyes in front of Troupe members with his fucking chains out
>Half of episode 76, Kite and Gon not recognizing each other immediately, Kite shooting the nest, any mention of the chimera ants before they're shown the queen's arm, Kite's flashback, his meeting with Ging
>Some Reina and Kurt scenes at their house and their mother introduction, and Colt's birth and him speaking with the queen
>All of Rammot's scenes before him meeting Kite and the boys
>Gyro's goons fighting back and killing some ant soldiers
>End of episode 78 with Gon and Killua Killua talking about not leaving Kite behind in case of danger even if he made them promise so, one of the many glaringly obvious death flags added in the anime
>Almost all Ponzu and Pokkle scenes
>Killua vs rhino ant and Kite vs centaur ant fights, both skipped in the manga
>Kite Gon and Killua finding the remains of Ponzu
>Soldiers from Leol's squad storming Kite and the kids and Kite emerging from the forest after rolling the scythe again two times in a row
>Pitou reading a book about the human brain and ripping antennas from a soldier
>First few minutes of episode 85 before Pitou's attack, another massive death flag for Kite and him giving the license to Gon here and not when he first met him on Whale Island, flashbacks and Killua talking about master nen users and en event tho he shouldn't know shit about any of that
>Killua having annoying and useless flashbacks about them defeating fodder ants from one episode back

>Colt for some reason being with Pitou after she defeated Kite
>Yupi punching through a wall to get to the other two guards and Kite fighting ant soldiers shown being manipulated instead of just sitting close to Pitou
>Netero's attack against Pitou showing a glimpse of the fields where he trained for some reason
>Retarded car chase in the election arc defying the laws of physic
>More
All of this for an adaptation coming out 10+ years after the manga, with all the story already available, while 99 was airing close to the manga and had an actual reason to use fillers. Absolute retardation

Cunny Hunters but if she transforms then she will win easily.

Togashi made her as a person that is to breed with (loli version) or someone who breeds others (muscle version), the perfect breeding machine.

Same reason he didn't fight Ging or Netero

I'm pretty sure Hisoka is stronger

We haven't seen the combat potential of Bisky's nen yet. It's probably OP if she's lived for so long as a hunter

>assuming we all are gonna read the posts
Nice spam-free thread.

Attached: 453.png (574x1016, 133K)

Attached: 1538041484673.jpg (1868x2662, 1.53M)

Based, did the same. Retard probably thinks we value his opinion or something.

>leave that she-hulk to me

Attached: 1568447797848.jpg (899x720, 266K)

hello

>no one mentions 2011 anime in this thread
>mangafag goes full retard for no reason
Never change.

Attached: 1565746644218.png (342x293, 18K)

You're so butthurt you always reply and post the same shit, I'm posting facts, you're the ones spamming with posts saying nothing other than letting me know how mad you are. Also I'm aware you don't read, you're anime onlies scum who get triggered because you're reminded you don't know shit about HxH and can't lie anymore pretending the anime is faithful. Keep seething

Ready to feed the King, I assume?

Is Togashi into lolis?

Attached: biscuit.png (400x344, 60K)

Cheadle Freecs.

Attached: 392c4c71fe0ba55312841c1432abf95e.jpg (564x483, 52K)

Says the guy who was so butthurt he started sperging out for no reason. Only one person seething here.

>girl

Or she just stays out of fights most of the time.

>posting useful info so people can distinguish between canon and not canon
>vs replying with useless posts saying the seem shit all the times
>Y-you're the one shitposting, n-not me
I see you saved some meme pic taken from the manga, that's the only way in which you've read it I take it

Never gets old, thanks for the read user.

Attached: bloodthirsty killer smug.png (548x453, 149K)

>Cheadle Hill
FTFY

Attached: 20909498.jpg (466x339, 40K)

>Posting facts is sperging
Kek, room temperature IQ, I'm posting contents and key information, you're posting butthurt replies because you're mad

>you have to be a retard like me, if not you didn't read the manga
Never change.

Attached: 1567025661975.jpg (500x331, 69K)

I remember when this was all kept in one post and people complained you could only find so few changes kek, now they're complaining because it's too much

>DEAD
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
based mods removing the spam. reminder to never go full retard like this.

Attached: 204723.jpg (225x350, 19K)

>the fate of the Mitene Union
Replace Mitene Union with East-Gorteau.

Attached: 79455.jpg (225x350, 28K)

no, Cheadle Paladinknight!

Attached: Hunter.x.Hunter.600.998113.jpg (425x600, 57K)

Hisoka will die of old age.

I didn't know that's considered spam.

You're crazy if you think all of us manga readers like your spam.

Attached: 1567570248406.png (559x1059, 318K)

He's gonna accuse you of being a fake mangafag. Calling it now.

He prefers shotas.

Leorio prefers young girls over old hags.

Attached: 1567633395129.jpg (1019x1426, 435K)

Fuck Hisoka
Fuck clowns
Fuck magicians
Fuck fighting

Attached: 1437691903842.jpg (530x416, 97K)

What's Togashi's favorite Junji Ito series?

Attached: 1568609687537.jpg (600x300, 181K)

what series is the one on the left?

Fashion Model.

Biscuit is probably the strongest character on the DC voyage after Ging.

Attached: badfbba9d56deee794f6d75da90b6b26e5635237_hq.jpg (470x701, 92K)

Leorio & Kurapika moments fucking when?
Chapter 404?

Attached: Leorio Kurapika crazy times.png (364x408, 179K)

Chrollo is stronger than her.

Attached: 1567565261446.png (168x164, 28K)

Attached: TvTropesFags BFTO .jpg (3000x2444, 1.58M)

Did you just find this pic? It's been posted many times before. Also the original TVTropes poster admitted he skipped the boring/exposition episodes.

Attached: tvtropes_poster_is_a_retard.png (868x308, 58K)

>Hisoka
>3 spirit

Attached: 1568159117871.png (327x273, 23K)

No

Where is this from?

I’m feeling like a star
you can’t stop my shine
I’m loving Meteor City,
my head’s in the sky

I’m Boss Chrollo, I’m Boss Chrollo,
I’m Boss Chrollo.
I’m Boss Chrollo. Chrollo.

Yeah, I’m feeling good tonight,
Finally feeling free and it feels so right, oh.
Time to do the things I like,
Gonna see royal treasure, everything’s all right, oh.

No Hisoka to answer to,
Didn't get killed in yorknew, no.
And since that chain's off me
I’m livin’ life now that I’m free, yeah.

Told me to get myself together
Now I got myself together, yeah.
Now I made it through the weather,
Better days are gonna get better.

I’m so happy the Chain is gone.
I’m movin’ on.
I’m so happy that it’s over now.
The pain is gone.

I’m getting all my friends
they look real fly
I’m jumpin’ in my ride,
I’m heading out tonight

I’m Chrollo, I’m boss chrollo,
I’m Boss chrollo.
I’m boss Chrollo chrollo. Chrollo.

I’m picking up my book,
Phinks on my side.
I’m jumpin’ in the whale
Machi at my side.

I’m Chrollo, I’m Boss Chrollo,
I’m Boss Chrollo
I’m Boss Chrollo. Chrollo

#teamchrollo!!

Attached: trinity spiders bros.jpg (750x487, 100K)

Basado.

Togashi only faps to shota.

From a guidebook released around the palace invasion, i think, so Gon's stats should be much lower right now. The stats aren't necessarily set in stone for the future of the manga, but it's better than nothing.
Well, he doesn't have any long term motivation in life other than being drawn to characters who have them.

>stronger than Biscuit
Hisoka, Chrollo and Feitan. Not sure about Phinks.

Attached: 1568671389770.jpg (500x375, 55K)

If 14 counts as loli, yeah. Since he bangs Sailor Moon every night.

Pretty sure Phinks as well.

A good boyfriend loves his girl every day of the month.

Attached: 540.png (461x407, 80K)

Attached: other way.jpg (874x749, 100K)

Chrollo has no dignity

What the fuck did Togashi mean by this ??????

Attached: wtf.png (276x214, 67K)

He's probably got cow related nen and can summon up milk, cud, various cow shit.

>Cheadle Paladinknight
FTFY

He cum in coffee.

Attached: 2011Filler.png (6313x4656, 3.24M)

Attached: 73103354_p0.jpg (1214x1176, 1.51M)

>Autism.

Attached: CToJAI4WEAAYOEg.jpg (628x640, 37K)

Based.

>mfw

Attached: what.png (554x480, 169K)

Is Jojo the only anime to faithfully adapt the manga?

Saved

Attached: 1521430437523.png (211x314, 78K)

Attached: Ginta the optimist.jpg (245x293, 26K)

>this redditor is namefagging again
GTFO and take your boyfriend "Chrollobro" with you

Attached: 1436248167666.png (524x524, 141K)

Hell no and sorry for the trouble.

Attached: amirite.jpg (961x409, 83K)

Beyond foreshadowed it

Attached: Beyond .jpg (939x1721, 520K)

>even easier to ignore
kek

Attached: dancing_monkey.webm (1280x720, 313K)

Attached: dancing_monkey.webm (1280x720, 221K)

Do one for the 99 fillers.

you can't sense her true aura while she's in petite form

The Paladiknight Clan

Reply this whenever that retard who calls Gon the highest IQ character posts.

Why did Kurapika fail to protect Neon's smile?

Attached: kurapika x neon.jpg (800x800, 72K)

Go fap to your favorite trap Kurapika.

She's not dead though.

Based.

Attached: 159646024af38f.jpg (1280x1939, 471K)

?

What was the point of this character?

Attached: abf27e1a-26ed-453b-b65f-412184bded0f.gif (540x300, 2.89M)

Gee I don't know. Maybe you should read the manga or watch the anime.

How to know if a character will die in HxH

>Is she a cute girl? Yes? She's dead.

Attached: hxh_manga_kacho.png (338x338, 41K)

What?

Yeah a 2 second anime filler scene with Gon doing a dumb dance disproves all the canon achievements and characters saying he's smart. Gon Freecs truly is the ultimate brainlet filter

COPE

Attached: 0039-019.jpg (411x677, 73K)

never mind

Attached: kurapika the retard.jpg (877x274, 109K)

based gon math

So you're the Gon IQ poster. Don't be so triggered user.

He redeemed himself with this high IQ play.

Attached: 1540599117636.png (939x1300, 225K)

The first post is mine and no I'm not the Gon IQ poster but I do agree with him that Gon is smarter than he looks.

>Teach nen to the people that want to see you dead
I don't see how this could ever backfire.

>He fell for the dumb MC comic relief moments trope and got filtered
Speedreader
Reminder that Gon is the highest IQ character in HxH, he's running for mayor of Whale Island and he'll become the leader of the V6 soon. Characters perceived as super smart like Kurapika have recognized Gon's superior intellect and admitted to being carried through the exam by him. A monster like Netero acknowledged him as a big brain giga chad genius and he was lucky Gon wasn't able to control his strength otherwise he would have been oneshotted, lost the ball immediately and forced to give Gon his license at once, which proves by the way that Gon moves faster than sound and is stronger than Netero even without nen. He even outplayed the chairman and harmed him with his boot, while Killua got rekt and Hisoka failed even to get the smallest reaction out of him. He came up with the plan that allowed Kurapika to capture Chrollo saving his ass once again. He's not in the current arc despite being in every other arc because he would solve the succession war in one chapter and solo the ship and the Dark Continent

Attached: BigBrainGon.jpg (414x1784, 237K)

Attached: 36098463_p0.jpg (1024x1024, 407K)

He still got saved by Belerainte during an argument.

Maybe you should know what the comment is about before jumping in like a retard. The Gon IQ comment says he is the smartest character in the show, not that he's smarter than he looks. Those are 2 different things.

Okay faggot, I know the difference now. But you called that user a retard for no reason. You are a brainlet and a speedreader.

>Kurapika must be perfect with no flaws
Go watch other shows if you want a "smart" character.

Attached: smartdoneright (1).jpg (2005x1243, 1.41M)

she would die

>Kurapika must be perfect with no flaws
No
>Go watch other shows if you want a "smart" character.
No

No.

>I was wrong
>But you're still a brainlet for calling out the user even though you're right

Attached: 1561754456310.png (615x617, 188K)

But you weren't right at all, stupid.
Go save that silly gon monkey dance because you have no arguments against Gon being a a high IQ character.

Except I am. I don't really get what you're so upset about.
The only thing I'm disagreeing with is Gon being the smartest character of the series. I never said he was stupid or low IQ.

Attached: 1566649479145.png (549x519, 286K)

What was yfw when this happened?

Attached: meruem death.gif (500x307, 2M)

>leorio on par with a blind child

Attached: N.jpg (1920x1080, 264K)

Alright user.
Sometimes I get too upset...but I'm cool now. Also you are nice and polite.

Attached: kurama.jpg (1008x750, 112K)

Nope. She’s weak as fuck, probably not even stronger than CA Arc Killua

Attached: 63660172_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x1000, 377K)

Attached: Gon smile.png (644x482, 148K)

Yikes.

fuck the fucking hiatus!

Leoriobros...

Attached: welfin approves.jpg (1200x675, 52K)

>Post says Gon is faster than Netero and that he's running for mayor
I guess you have shit to say about that too, retard. It's not a stick up your ass post, it's lighthearted and uses hyperboles and irony while pointing out things that people forgot because they're speedreaders or because they were not included in the manga. It's meant to show how people who think Gon is not smart are full of shit and you're probably one of them and that's why you're so butthurt that you have to cling to an ironic bit because the post in its entirety exposes you as a speedreader and you have nothing to say about it

Leorio wants to save lives not take them, not everyone needs to become some martial arts nen god.

Attached: 1499200341685.jpg (400x400, 17K)

Peace user.

Attached: smile.gif (480x360, 1.27M)

What do you think Hunterbros, time for another Hunter x Hunter storytime dump? I'm willing to post volumes after volumes.

Attached: 1438696767344.jpg (600x471, 51K)

> Implying his head would still be remotely attached to his head if Hisoka and Bisky "fought"

Attached: biskymusky.png (267x480, 51K)

:D

Attached: amazing.gif (448x262, 711K)

With her level of combat training? I doubt it

>muh spreedreader
>think Gon is not smart
Calm your tits. You're accusing me of things I never did. Point me to the comment where I said that.

You've called me retard because you take seriously bits of the post that are clearly ironic or hyperbolic like "Gon is the highest IQ character", to be that desperate you must he butthurt about the post yet unable to find counters to the arguments and pics posted, the only reason I can think someone would have to do that is because they really think Gon is dumb and they're mad the post exposes them

Characters changing up their clothes is a good meme and more artists should put in the effort to do so.

Attached: p3ot9f37qcl11.jpg (1018x508, 107K)

>still can't prove I said what you accused me of saying
I accept your concession.

Attached: 1568679939150.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

Why wasn't Gon's outfits changed? He only had like 2 or 3.

Never said you said it, which proves once again that you're a speedreader btw, just that you obviously think it to be that butthurt that you have to pretend "Gon is the highest IQ character" is a serious and literal sentence because you have nothing else you can say against the post. Read slower, both the manga and in here, brainlet

He's so hot in red and pink

What the fuck is this bullshit? Only the fourth point makes sense.

Is that guy on the boat thinking that her true form is really hot just a gag, or is she going to get a "learns to accept her true beauty" plotline?

she's dead, her ability vanished from chrollo's book

>>think Gon is not smart... and you're probably one of them
>Never said you said it

Attached: 1567651841995.jpg (840x799, 181K)

You forgot 2011 changing the scene where killua wants to keep going after the troop for the money

Attached: 1542779281979.png (203x113, 29K)

Are you really that dumb that you can't tell the difference between "you said it" and "you clearly think it because of the way you're behaving"? Seriously, get help

Attached: mt.jpg (960x767, 170K)

>cant prove it so I'll judge by your "behavior"
>let me show you how retarded I can be

Attached: 1568681210440.jpg (565x499, 63K)

Whose blood is that?

Attached: 1465444675958.jpg (275x361, 33K)

she is strong but she is not an enhancer. her main power is healing lotion massage.

>No argument

based welfinposter

Stupid opinions don’t deserve to be taken seriously.

It's obvious you think it otherwise you wouldn't be so butthurt about the post, and keep posting dumb reaction pics and using green text for no reason like the retard you are, speedreader

Attached: Zaikahal.jpg (960x540, 24K)

The post you replied to literally said I didn't think that. You invented a scenario in your mind so you have a reason to be butthurt & outraged. Learn how to read, speedreader.

Attached: 1568681210441.jpg (500x275, 34K)

Pouf died alone and sadful.

Attached: 1470937088718.jpg (2020x2834, 1.67M)

Welfin used to be cute. He looks like a wrinkled ballsack now.

Could Youpi take on the entire Phantom Troupe and win?

No and no.

All thanks to Meruem.
I'm glad meruem is dead and Welfin is still alive.
Welfin is gonna be the next protagonist along with Ikalgo.

Attached: 1552239071263.jpg (1200x675, 65K)

Phantom troupe is not that strong. Anons like overhyping them for some reason. Royal guards would beat them all

You are clearly in damage control because you can't counter any point in that post but you called me a retard for a bit that is clearly ironic, you obviously know "Gon is the highest IQ character" is not meant to be taken literally and seriously but you did anyway, why is that? Because you're butthurt about the post for showing that Gon is smart, meaning you thought he wasn't, but since you have zero arguments against it because the manga is clear on that point you had to find something else to bitch about hence taking literally a clear hyperbole and calling me a retard for that. You're the only retard and speedreader and you avoided to touch on that part in all the posts you've made because you know you're in the wrong.

Things could have been different.

Attached: Hunters bodyguards.png (1925x1586, 2.65M)

Pouf reminded me of a crazy guy I slept with
Honestly tfw no Pouf bf

So the real reason you're upset is not because of the Gon argument but that someone on the internet called you a retard? Jesus. I don't care about your hurt feelings user.

Attached: 1567462855851.gif (270x304, 435K)

Reminder that Chrollo looks much better in normal clothes than he does in full tryhard edgy goth mode.

Attached: 4581014-6568062162-latest.jpg (848x480, 42K)

Are you male?

Attached: 1568319861923.png (760x908, 454K)

Also a faggot.
I admire your honesty. Despite being gay, I kinda like you.

Attached: aha!.png (662x488, 195K)

I don't give a shit about that, it's just that you wouldn't have done it if you didn't have a problem with what was the point of the post, while you're trying to say the opposite

Attached: 38313451_p0.jpg (490x800, 81K)

Not being honest on an anonymous image board is the biggest faggot move you can make

Attached: 1566940245132.jpg (622x795, 34K)

My theory is that Kurapika killed him. Killua gains more that he loses and it would be easy for him; Hisoka would take risks trying to murder her.

>I don't give a shit
>but felt the need to mention it a couple times

Attached: 190217.jpg (769x762, 70K)

Attached: 1556151275755.png (640x480, 479K)

Why is Biscuit stronger than fucking Chrollo?
Why are Leorio and Komugi at equal strength?
How is Wing stronger than Knov?
Power Levels should be illegal they never fucking make any sense

The internet is full of women pretending to be guys. Don't be gullible.

Because it proves that you have a problem with the post unlike you're trying to pretend, retard. I'm fucking done, you're dumber than a rock, you can't put together a coherent sentence nor understand basic shit, and these dumb pics and green text are making me nauseous, fuck off and learn to read you pathetic brainlet

I agree, 95% of Yea Forums is females pretending to be guys, the other 5% are faggots.

The internet is also full of guys pretending to be women. Or full of faggots as well.
I believe that is genuiely gay.

Man reading volume 35 and 36 really form a nice flow, god I want the weekly chapter threads back. It was getting so good

Me too :(

Attached: 0001-002.png.jpg (838x1283, 197K)

>still fuming because a stranger on the internet called him a retard

>I'm fucking done
I accept your defeat.

Attached: 1568685184400.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Attached: 0104-002.png.jpg (723x830, 50K)

it got me real good, I cried like a pathetic retarded baby who just dropped a lollipop

Attached: crying black man.jpg (1200x900, 304K)

Oh yeah

Attached: its hisoka.gif (540x303, 1.55M)

Attached: 1568405373998.jpg (361x361, 22K)

I'm gay, or well, more bi, but 100% guy, don't be bigger faggots than me and keep arguing.

Attached: 1568067528259.png (1400x2000, 2.82M)

Attached: hmpf.gif (245x216, 953K)

Are you waiting for the new chapters as well?

Got any other pics like this one with Killua?

>all this non-anime pics
fuck off Yea Forums

>Zepile Paladinight
>Mito Morow
>Gon Kurta
>Kite Zoldyck
>Pariston Freecss
>Kortopi Ryuseih
>Beyond Hui Guo Rou
>Melody Lucilfer
>Kalluto Murasaki
>Teradein x Hunter website bartender
>Machi x Kurta clan elder

Attached: 465126.jpg (480x480, 40K)

Other twin next.

Attached: 1538258655566.jpg (850x1063, 163K)

Yeah, I've only gotten into HxH this year but still, wait is killing me.
Nothing quite that boner inducing but I have some other stuff. Usually I can get off to screenshots of the show and my imagination.

Attached: 5227e5c40089b0a9bad8795146693740.jpg (600x847, 363K)

Go to /cm/

Attached: GonKilluaComfy.png (675x598, 188K)

Attached: 74740337_p1.jpg (706x858, 226K)

Pitou looks like a guy here.

Attached: 455668.png (640x480, 325K)

Hisoka 2011 will always be superior.

Attached: hisoka.jpg (1280x716, 72K)

Why is there no good bisky r34?

>Kwolwol Wucifurr is such a brainlet he didnt factor Hisoka reviving and having instant mastery of his newfound nen-potential into his plan and left his two most vulnerable teammates alone.

No wonder he's so pissed at Hisoka, greasy haired nerd has never been dunked on this hard before.

Attached: dank meme squad.jpg (600x600, 68K)

I agree

Attached: Nice.jpg (359x359, 20K)

nice thread you got here, hunter"""chads"""

Attached: shiggylaugh.png (368x508, 338K)

What does this mean?

Last time I checked your thread fujos were posting diaper fetish shit, we don't even need to do anything to make your threads go to shit.

Back to your inferior manga and brain damaged fanbase fag.

Attached: packingheat.jpg (531x644, 32K)

>implying she hasn't other hatsu

It's clearly a falseflagger. BnHA is one of the most hated series on the board. No sane fan would use that pic while dissing other series.

Who keep making those awesome images that explain the greatness of this manga? I need more of them.

Was he based ?

Attached: 952648565.jpg (993x1028, 323K)

its literally only 1 guy sperging out for no reason. and its weird that he isnt getting banned
imagine waiting a year for a chapter. now that would make me brain damaged
i am not. i was just bored and came up in this thread

Based? Yes. Nenpilled? Also yes

You should always report his posts. If he gets reported constantly, that's when he gets banned.

nevermind, I found bisky breastfeeding Killua, but the rest sucks

Leorio has been fucking Cheadle raw the entire boat trip.

Attached: 1495830124607.png (546x498, 536K)

I'm a bit confused but isn't she technically not dead? Isn't her nen beast and exact copy of her? I mean the other princes can see her so I don't see why she would be considered dead. Do you guys think the nen beast knows it's a nen beast?

She's dead and gone forever

Attached: reddit loves hxh.png (557x386, 92K)

Machi obviously.

Attached: 16463898.jpg (480x480, 40K)

Based Netero. I'm curious about Ging and Parison's level.

>2 star gem hunter
Ok bud

Are they still on the boring boat?

Yes. Come back in 10 years. And it's not boring, brainlet.

fucking kek

Attached: 36969544_p0.jpg (700x700, 117K)

>WHY TOGASHI I JUST WANT MY FIGHTS AND EPIC STRONG MAIN CHARACTER MOMENTS WHERE GONE PUNCH BAD MAN AND HISOKA DO THE ORGASM FACE.

Attached: stop.jpg (1280x720, 248K)

Beyond is objectively the strongest. Biscuit is maybe a generous 6th.

I think you're lost. Go left to find the Dragonaball thread.

Attached: 1559034807153.jpg (1066x705, 148K)

The most based. Still hate that he died.

Attached: 1535321005624.jpg (630x1200, 141K)

Is there any evidence that Beyond is as strong as people think?

Yes, Netero said in the recording that Beyond's Nen is better suited to survive and fend off the beasts and calamities in the DC compared to his own.

Biscuit is a stone hunter. All of them are probably stronger than her. Except the non-combatant spider members like Shizuku or Kalluto.

Pitou is a good girl

Attached: 43807648_p0.jpg (1534x2324, 749K)

Kurapika said earlier in the current arc that who he was protecting earlier was still alive or something to that effect, right? He was talking about upholding his promises to people or some shit, maybe I'm remembering it wrong though

>Kurapika
>Talent 2
Kinda hard to believe.

cope

It's not a characterfag thing, I mean that it's hard for me to believe because Kurapika has scenes where his natural talent is praised or shown off

Kurapika Paladinknight
Machi Morrow
Theta Hui Gou Rou
Pitou user

>Ging
Netero, yeah but Ging? I'm going to stop you right before you start.

Hey guys my name hisoka and i love to fight weak people. I get really butthurt when i lose.
I cant die because the author suck my dick

Interesting how all the dead Spider members are the non-combatant types.

Attached: f10e48634ee349c40ffd.jpg (675x843, 65K)

Depends on what the word talent might refer to in that sheet. Most of Kurapika's merits are due to his intelligence. He just doesn't have the intuition that people naturally atuned to nen like Gon or Hisoka have and instead relies heavily on limitations and his hatred for the spiders to fight.

Attached: 0083-007.png.jpg (1066x1600, 191K)

Why do redditorbros LOVE Hisoka and Chrollo so much?

I made a couple but I don't know who made most of these. I have them all saved so I'm armed & ready for any shitposter I encounter.

Attached: 80.png (453x678, 371K)

Why are you so obsessed, redditor?
You don't belong here, so go back to r*ddit where you belong.

Will he ever smoke again?

Attached: Morel Thumbs Up.png (1346x746, 753K)

Ja!

Good job user.
I'm looking forward to another one of your creative post.

Attached: 666.png (1334x749, 788K)

Attached: 59896451_p0.png (600x800, 626K)

Gon & Hisoka

Haha look, Hisoka makes the badges disappear just like how he makes the troupe's life disappear.

Attached: 44.gif (500x281, 215K)

Lord Satan is the final end boss of HxH.

*Blocks your path

Attached: cute beasts.jpg (946x843, 245K)

When do you think the manga will end? I don't want to start reading before It's finished.

Attached: fit body.jpg (221x226, 24K)

?

Attached: tumblr_m8mmmqHOp81qzmv5r.png (300x245, 96K)

JOJO isn't faithful

Attached: a7b9c2b608d35751ec839e0c4f619072f463ff91v2_hq.jpg (576x1024, 87K)

Hisoka was looking for Ging just to masturbate from afar and fantasize about fighting him, because he knows he wouldn't last 5 seconds if they actually fought.

The purger of nenless hunter exam fodder, the destroyer of Bodoro, the annihilator of enhancers using conjuration abilities, the finisher of 12 old boys that just learned nen, the nightmare of butlers fighting with coins, the terror of non combat oriented spiders without their ability.

HISOKA MORROW!!

Attached: hisoka.gif (400x400, 389K)

Cope tranny

Can't wait for the HxH chapter threads

Gyro Meteor City Arc 2024

Attached: Emperor Gyro and his new empire.png (633x482, 612K)

Attached: colorHeilymembers.png (862x589, 212K)

Cringe and bluepilled

O MY HIATUS...!

This. They introduced all sorts of non-fighting hunters like gourmet & music hunters but people still expect Leorio to become some badass fighter.

Attached: 8o8o.jpg (500x374, 48K)

Leorio is useless and will never have his own arc, deal with it.

Menchi was pretty bad ass, she how she juggled the cleavers

Attached: ow killua! .jpg (922x603, 68K)

See ya lads later in the evening or night.
Bye bye

Take care user.

When is this nigga gonna do something?

Attached: niggapikt.png (1193x903, 1.74M)

i always guessed how strong is that mofo? the guy seemed dastardly overpowered.

Hisoka wants to fight Menchi and the big guy that was with her funnily enough

Chrollo will discover his own identity by finding out how good Pika's boypussy feels. He settles down with him, captures females to inseminate and effectively restores the Kurta Clan followed by apologetic gestures.
Kurapika will of course never forgive him, but it doesn't matter as long as Chrollo's heart is at the right place.

Kurapika's chain jail is a metaphor for him locking up his little sissy clitty.

Reminder he is the final boss of HxH

Attached: someguyro.jpg (253x495, 39K)

Hisoka has no honor

Attached: Goz.jpg (195x326, 18K)

Yes. They have nothing that can hurt him.

No, we are talking about someone who had problems fighting Shoot.

>I'm a bit confused but isn't she technically not dead?
She's dead bro
>Isn't her nen beast and exact copy of her?
It looks like her at the very least
>I mean the other princes can see her so I don't see why she would be considered dead.
Because Kacho died and her corpse was most likely retrieved by the royal military to get put into the same pods that Momoze and Sale-Sale now are inside
>Do you guys think the nen beast knows it's a nen beast?
Yes

>He just doesn't have the intuition that people naturally atuned to nen like Gon or Hisoka have
Going by the story Kurapika had not only mastered Nen before Gon and Killua, he's also learned higher level techniques like 'in' and developed his own Hatsu long before they did. And of all his chains only 1 was made to counter the troupe and needed the vow to get juiced up further. Dude is just as gifted as Gon and Killua, even Hanzo had a similar aptitude going by him having learned Nen before our main duo.

Attached: Hunter X Hunter v7-123.jpg (2037x3056, 1.03M)

WE WUZ KURTA N SHIT
MUH SCARLET EYES N OPRESSION OL DISCRIMINATION

But who's gonna for the kill?

I just stole your post and vastly improved it while not actively spamming like you.
Go back.

Attached: 2011 changes and filler.png (1056x2192, 475K)

Reminder that Zushi's going to become thr most powerful nen user on the planet by the end of the series after grinding it out in Heaven's Arena for the entire story

Hisoka is going to die of old age
Chrollo cheated
It is known
Kurapika Paladiknight
Machi Morrow
Pitou is my wife
Gon isn't on the boat because he would be able to solo the Dark Continent
-insert any high IQ bait posts-

There, I saved you the time, now delete this thread
This fanbase is the most cancerous thing on Yea Forums and I despise it

No. Dark Continent will be full of dangerous health hazards. It will be Leorio's time to shine.

Attached: 1531785236887.jpg (565x445, 117K)

Based

Attached: 1555240290774.jpg (480x269, 12K)

Fuck off if you don't like it here, you piece of whiny trash faggot. Go to another thread to your liking. No we won't delete this thread and neither will the mods. I despise you faggot and this is the last (You) will get from me.

After this thread is finished, we will make another one. Cope and seeth

Sounds like you have some personal issues. No one's forcing you to visit the threads. Leave and never click on a HxH thread again if it triggers you so much.

Attached: illumi.png (956x538, 586K)

Redpilled

Attached: 1568077149226.png (202x262, 68K)

Kurapika Kurta

Attached: Kurapika Kurta.jpg (835x749, 107K)

Hisoka will die of old age.

Gon is not in the current arc despite being in every other arc because he would solo the Black Whale and the Dark Continent

Attached: 1538079825165.png (365x480, 146K)

It is known

Does Togahsi class hisoka as a villian or just an anti-hero? In Jump force Hisoka was on the side of the heroes not the villains

Hisoka is neither on the hero or villain's side. He's a wildcard. He does his own thing.

Attached: 1567155413640.jpg (250x250, 17K)

Reminder that Togashi forgot about him.

None, he's just the fujobait.

Lol I was thinking of Paku, Kortopi and Shalnark. Completely forgot about this guy.

its not that he does his own thing he just wants to fight and kill the strongest people.

Attached: ProsciuttoColor.png (500x750, 501K)

I finally get the joke.

Killua is canon gay. Reminder:
>Togashi previously wanted to write a sports shōnen with a canon gay crossdressing boy as the protagonist, but Shueisha shut him down.
>Togashi would then go on to write Yu Yu Hakusho, a hugely popular series.
>as thanks, and because Togashi had worked himself halfway to death, Shueisha allows Togashi free rein to do whatever he wants with Hunter x Hunter (hence his erratic schedules that would get any other author fired).
>Togashi also has full ownership over Hunter x Hunter, giving him absolute control over the story.
>now that he has so much power, Togashi plans on getting revenge on Shueisha for canning his gay sports manga all those decades ago by making Killua gay and they can’t stop him.
Further reasons:
>in chapter 286 (episode 121), Killua literally says he and Gon will commit "shinjū," otherwise known as "double suicide" — a term connotated with lovers.
>Togashi clearly has an interest in the "weird," as seen with Hisoka and Alluka.
>Togashi is married to Takeuchi, author of Sailor Moon — a series that features canon lesbians. In addition, the current Hunter x Hunter arc features a lesbian kiss between Morena and one of her followers.
>Yu Yu Hakusho has a gay couple: Sensui and Itsuki, showing that Togashi is willing to include gay characters and relationships in his stories.
>everything Togashi does is for a reason. When he includes scenes such as Killua's "Gon, you are light" and "shinjū,” he knows how fans will interpret them. To say otherwise implies he’s ignorant.
>to claim this is all bait is to insult Togashi, because that implies he's a hack who has to resort to the lowest form of writing: pandering. He is not that desperate.
>as seen in chapter 323 (episode 139), even Hisoka thinks Killua’s most “beloved” is Gon.
And the main reason:
>Togashi is a mad man.

Attached: 75bdf263432cd1ecdc95ac2d0a05b9fc.jpg (600x490, 46K)

>he just wants to fight and kill the strongest people
That's called doing his own thing.

Attached: 1562956909150.jpg (735x1086, 93K)

I don't. Do you need Jojo knowledge to get it?

Have you got comprehensive and reading capability of a 2 year old, or are you just a special needs child?

^_-

Easily as long as it's 1-on-1. Not sure if it's a team though.

Attached: 5058499-0399592526.jpg (1843x1920, 243K)

Based.

Attached: 634848456.jpg (4096x2892, 694K)

Can't wait for based Phantombros to rip his eyes out and lynch him

Yes

>assuming they can touch him

Attached: 12.jpg (1152x655, 78K)

Figures. Haven't seen a single Jojo ep.

Based & proud
Based

Attached: 1561917779939.jpg (1002x735, 112K)

Like this user said, Hisoka is a amoral wildcard who does things that benefits him the most.

I can only hope...

Why is he looking at Netero with so much devotion?

Attached: MAKE A BIG SHOW.jpg (883x509, 190K)

This seems a lot better and superior.
Good job user.

Paku's nose is even uglier in the manga.

Kek that user must be mad.

Attached: 12.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

I enjoyed Greed island more than phantom troupe.

A madman, a mad user.

Attached: revolver.png (500x356, 142K)

So you looked for the most flattering manga pic you could find..

Attached: 1dcd5v2_hq.jpg (479x326, 76K)

Physically he’s probably as strong or stronger as Gon-San. The troupe has no chance.

Huh user?
What do you mean?
Yes I agree with you Paku's nose is ugly and shit.

Pakunoda Zoldyck

Attached: Xenomorph.png (640x820, 864K)

>Pitou, Pouf, and Youpi equal to Bisky and Netero in strength.
>Genthru more talented than Killua
This shart is ridiculous

Zhang Lei Hui Guo Rou is kind and cruel

Sorry user. I'm half-drunk. All I saw was the gun.

Attached: 70085595_p0.jpg (2480x3508, 1.38M)

Who is uglier, theta or paku?

Attached: theta.jpg (148x185, 7K)

Can't cu-I mean I can't choose.

lmao

Attached: Paku.jpg (234x380, 27K)

Theta is fine side view but ugly front view.

Attached: DqHwbYZWoAIfQwz.jpg (675x607, 150K)

Attached: kys.jpg (650x290, 58K)

How good for you

Theta-chan is cute, Togashi just needs to settle on a final nose design for her instead of changing it every chapter.

Attached: T.png (499x402, 74K)

Who would Killua main in super smash bros melee?

Pikachu

Doesn't necessarily make him stronger, just better suited to survival.

Maybe the real calamities was the friends we made along the way.

Sonic the hedgehog

Attached: Killua the Hedgehog.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

WE WUZ CALAMITIES N SHIT

The fact that Beyond survived the Dark Continent at all demonstrates his strength.

Doesn't make him stronger than Netero.

I can't take this shit hiatus anymore and in return only 10 fucking chapters!!

Attached: 52478646_p0.jpg (1240x1754, 250K)

No one said he is stronger than Netero, stop making shit up.

The original point was whether or not Beyond was strong. Don't know why you're making it about if he's stronger than his father

No, Togashi's faces are just inconsistent.

Attached: 1537364798078.jpg (200x203, 14K)

Oh yeah my bad, eyes are playing tricks on me.

Were you half-drunk too?

Based drunk user.

Attached: 1491723270760.png (1003x1272, 936K)

>Headcanon
Wut
>Wouldn't last-
You mean Ging "Jobbed to the weakest member of the quartet, knocked out in one blow" Freeccs?

Based speedreader

Disgusting speedreader.

26 hunters and the Seirin Group

Dead series
Dead thread

Attached: 32.jpg (222x227, 7K)

Based user but only the reborn fresh Seirin Group

I just want to see how the succession war arc ends bros... What if I die before getting to see that? Why does Togashi do this?

Attached: 1568326758388.jpg (597x596, 57K)

Watched the anima. Book is for nerds.

Don't worry user, 50 chapters next year.

Disgusting speedwatcher.

If you lucky, you can read all the future HxH chapters in heaven.

So is bungee gum supposed to represent Hisoka's cum?

Attached: 47482874_p0.jpg (1400x1280, 846K)

it was a pleasure as a Chrollobro to see the loser clown be humiliated and destroyed in such an epic beatdown after hyping up the fight for so long.
>this faggot clown spent 2 decades hyping up a fight with chrollo only to have his ass kicked in a dominating curb stomp of historic proportions by the true chad of HxH Chrollo
>Where were you when Chrollo kicked Hisoka's head in?

Attached: ElT10Na.jpg (585x516, 114K)

Ging "can oneshot Mereum with one finger" Freeccs

Ging fanboys and hype men, the lot of you. Also
>headcanon

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN RUBBER AND GUM BECAME THE STRONGEST NEN IN THE HXH VERSE

BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN
BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN BOW DOWN TO CLOWN

If you want a good laugh… desuarchive.org/a/thread/170855821/#q170873543

Tagashi himself is a Ging fanboy. The manga was all about finding Ging for well over a decade.

this is the best manga ever made

Attached: 89d6cfb07361ff5274ec43c565f0f312ca28c204_hq.jpg (960x540, 85K)

>where were you when Chrollo wrecked the clown so hard, even his fanboys broke?

How is Menchi not on the boat for the succession war, you'd think she'd want to eat the entire dark continent and could easily be a chef for the voyage

Attached: menchi.png (500x362, 222K)

Any greentext about living in the universe of HxH?

What's the joke?

I think most of the hunters aren't on the Black Whale, they are waiting in the mainland for Knov to set up a portal in the fake DC and then travel to the DC from there.

Read OP's thread

tick tock qwroff

Attached: 1564357453250.png (463x396, 117K)

Attached: 46110863_p0.jpg (575x800, 690K)

Attached: kys.png (700x526, 113K)

i'm now reminded of that webm of the girl swallowing a live rat

That was rude user, say you are sorry.

It is implied that she is, as she is one of the most experienced nen users in the series. We've never seen Bisky go all out against anybody before, even against monsters like Razor whereas Hisoka (and some of the troupe members) were intimidated by him.

clownfag is made of 50% texture surprise now, he can't even use nen in his hand which is made entirely of texture surprise. He is truly a beaten down loser like no other.

I'm sorry

Why did Feitan dislike Hisoka again?

Attached: chrollofans.png (841x827, 596K)

He was too pure for this shitty world.

Attached: Korutopi.jpg (441x400, 60K)

Hisoka will not make it off the boat alive. CHADrolllo will avenge his fallen comrades.

He never shows up for jobs

no one likes Hisoka. He's a pedo clown who puts pink nen cum on people.

Nobunaga is Hisoka's natural counter.

Like you, I miss and grieve for Kortopi but posting Kortopi pre-evolution won't bring him/her back, user.

Togashi-san, make a character out of this.

Not even a Kurapikafag, but seeing how he dealt with a powerhouse like Uvogin, I can't imagine him struggling much against the other Spiders at all to be honest. Chrollo with preptime has a chance, the rest don't though.

Attached: 1537719794066.jpg (4032x2712, 793K)

Attached: YouHaveBeenVisitedByComfyTogashi.jpg (475x278, 21K)

If Pika gets them 1 by 1 when all of them have no backup he wins easy but that is never going to happen as they are aware of him now and also always move in groups.

So uh, is this one going to be a 2-year hiatus?

>Always in 100% shape
She just might be.

What will the next thread be about?

>always move in groups
Isn't Franklin solo at this very moment? Also he can ambush them IE in the toilet.

>Franklin
>Machi

Enhancement being the best Nen category

There will be no next thread.

How about no?
How so?

Emperor Hiatus

Attached: F656AF24-B31A-4984-A937-EF0B1E0A9C8C.jpg (1294x575, 259K)

How many Hatsus can a person develop?

Manga & Anime

RIP BASED PENGY
>the wrong ant died

Kurapika Paladinknight

¿?

It's hard to tell how strong Biscuit is bec we've never seen her go all out. But when Hisoka met her he didn't get "excited" so he's probably stronger than her.

Attached: 500.gif (500x250, 989K)

He knows his shitty Pain Packer doesn't stand a chance against Hisoka's Bungee Gum.

The current maximum seems in the 2-3 range for developing your own hatsus. If you consider each chain Kurapika has as a different Hatsu than the upper limit is pushing 5

A many as they want. Nen memory is a Hisoka head canon, with no proof of it even existing.

Yes, and it would become Toriko.

Attached: menchi-hunter-x-hunter-31077.jpg (350x491, 31K)

How long has it been now?

Depends on individual talent. The stronger and more complex the ability, the more demanding it becomes to create and maintain.
A nen user of average talent could potentially create several low-tier hatsus, but it becomes exponentially harder for anything above that level, so most people end up with one or two.
Someone like Meruem could probably have as many as they want though.

I’m glad Meruem died.

fuck meruem

>I’m happy an infant died
The fuck is wrong with you?

Pitou is a goddess

Attached: 1524381338061.jpg (2000x940, 734K)

TERPSICHORA!

>If you consider each chain Kurapika has as a different Hatsu
Aren't they? Each chain is distinct and powerful in its own right (chain that places conditions that other people have to follow, chain that heals even fractured bones in seconds, chain that zetsu's the victim and steals their hatsu), every one of them would take considerable effort to make.

Good pic finally. Your previous pics were shitty.

All Pitou pics are good pics faggot.

Biscuit a cute.

Attached: 1568058545622.png (352x423, 82K)

Only if you have shit taste faggot.

Will Phinks destroy the Black Whale with his super punch in honor of Uvogin?

The only one here with shit taste is you.

No, he's right. If you're gonna post Pitou at least post decent art.

Attached: Pitou 7.jpg (855x1175, 204K)

Anyone who doesn't enjoy all Pitou pics can go stick their head in a meat grinder.

Attached: 75682786_p0.jpg (1710x2048, 1.29M)

>only wins are against fodder, children, and hatsuless people
>doesn't even attempt to fight physically high tier people like Silva, Zeno, or Razor
>only tried to fight Chrollo knowing he was physically stronger and still got fodderized
Whoa. This clown guy is scary strong.

>Wanting humanity to die out

Phinks will wind his arm a million times and nuke the Whale, the Princes and their shitty nen beasts to oblivion.

Maybe it's just me but I tend to treat conjurers as generally having a single hatsu with multiple functions. Like, Bonolenov has multiple battle dances but it's all the same hatsu if that makes sense? Because his hatsu is "conjure thing after making the right song". Same with Kite, his crazy slots is 1 hatsu with 9 forms. So I'd usually just say Kurapika has a single hatsu which is summoning his chains and he then gives each one a different ability. But that's probably needlessly dumb to think about it that way.

But it's also interesting to note that conjurers are the guys who are most likely to have multiple cards under their sleeve. I would also assume that Hanzo is a conjurer as well and he's got at least 4 ninja arts at his disposal.

That's me, Hisoka Morrow.

Attached: jyjwblUh.png.jpg (600x574, 162K)

Tserriednich is crazy man!

RELEASE THE FUCKING CHAPTERS ALREADY!

Attached: ant queen.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

This is headcanon, Phinks's punch does get stronger everytime he winds his arm but it has a limit for sure, literally everything Knuckle explains about POP MOP and AOP makes it clear that Phink's power only serves to increase his maximum output potential because no matter how strong you are, releasing all your stored aura at once is something that is nearly impossible unless you are Netero and requires tons of conditions and limitations, Phinks's condition is the arm winding and it merely keeps strengthening his punch until it reaches a limit far above his maximum output potential with a single normal attack, the limit to it's power applies to more he approaches his maximum stored aura.
So yeah his strongest punch can probably do something absolutely insane but it has a limit, everyone who isn't a speedreader already knows this.

Attached: what.png (307x285, 31K)

Ok thanks but I was asking just to be sure.
In case I forget something.

>not a 1 (one) year without a hiatus
Why is he such a hack?

Hisoka doesn't actually like fighting strong people, he's a coward who only looks for weaklings

That changed when he died though.

Why is Hisoka a coward?
Was he born that way?
Why does enjoy killing people?

He was consistent during his first manga when he was younger, HxH is merely an old man's hobby now, not something he dedicates his life to.

Attached: 58417445665.png (671x633, 380K)

Chrollo is such a pussy he has to bring his friends with him to every fight and use innocent civilians as meat shields.

Wut? The first thing he did after he died is literally go and kill two weaklings without their abilities

>Why is Hisoka a coward?
He's not a coward, never was, you can even say that he's more of a coward now than he was before, he is taking the safe approach to murder his enemies and doesn't care about fighting strong people anymore, if he was a coward he wouldn't try to fuck with Netero and Chrollo, "Life sure knows how to give you a wake up call" his own line, he was delusional and would fight anyone no matter how strong they were.
>Was he born that way?
No.
Why does he enjoy killing people?
He enjoyed killing strong people, he refused to kill the guy in the Hunter exam because he was already done and Hisoka wouldn't be able to get enjoyment out of it, but now, he probably will enjoy murdering every single one of the spiders, no matter what they are doing, even if they don't have Nen or won't put up any fight, a complete 180 degrees turn from his original character before his defeat.

Attached: 8279656.jpg (731x801, 71K)

No
No
Just because

Attached: Looking this way.jpg (995x749, 111K)

hisoka is weaker than feitan

Lmao Knuckle solo’d this guy when he was pissed about shoot and Youpie had to threaten his masters life in order to cheese the win. Youpie jobbed every fight except shoot.

red cheese

Attached: Red-cheese-.jpg (600x600, 15K)

How can a bloodthirsty clown magician be weaker than a sadistic goth manlet?

Post Hisoka getting humiliated

Attached: 5.jpg (901x345, 72K)

The dodgeball combo

Attached: 13.jpg (949x800, 126K)

Could Hisoka beat Yamcha?

I don’t know.

Attached: flawless pitch.png (862x845, 755K)

Attached: Clowkek.jpg (892x863, 268K)

Zushi could beat Yamcha

Sure about that? Yamcha is at least Raditz-tier which would still make him faster than the untrained human eye can see.

One nen infused punch and he's dead, he ain't a saiyan, alien, or a god.

Attached: ThatWillBeAll.jpg (944x304, 64K)

Netero didn't accept Hisoka's challenge because he knew he would've lost in a 1 on 1 fight against Hisoka.

>Enhancer
No.

He's a manipulator, dumb speedreader

>Toriko
Good that it didn't. Can you believe some people thought that garbage would become one of the Big 3?

Did Togashi know he was writing platinum gold prime cut diamond perfection with Chimera Ant arc or was it just another Tuesday for him?

Attached: 1469435439963.jpg (1000x1000, 168K)

>Knuckle solo’d
Knuckle would have died if not for the others saving his ass.

Attached: 43875830_p0.jpg (1280x1150, 1.98M)

I'm glad that shit series got axed.

Oda pushed it because his friend was the creator.

With how much it got pushed, it would have succeeded if it wasn’t full of so much gay shit.

Changing Kometsu or however you spell his name into a girl would have saved it.

Knuckles would have died if his ability didn't make him damage immune to anyone else afflicted with Hakoware.

Never,Kurapika will steal his heart before he gets a chance

getting brownie points from trannies
literally no one would give a shit about her if she didn't have a wang

>You mean Ging "Jobbed to the weakest member of the quartet, knocked out in one blow" Freeccs?
would just use a rubbier ang gummier nen

So heartless.

Attached: T14O1q.gif (245x350, 1.64M)

Most of those pics were made by me, uncluding 'how to smart smart characters' one

Attached: 750455643.jpg (297x324, 57K)

how to write smart characters*

Your post is wrong, there are no martial arts nen gods in HxH. HxH isn't action oriented nor does it have significant fighting.

DBZ is a series like that, something only extremely retarded manchildren could like. There will never be many fights, in fact there probably won't even be 10 fights in the rest of the entire series.

Only retards like fighting.

Which chapter is that from?

Attached: 36431017_p0.jpg (1550x1200, 1006K)

If you mean Kortopi, he joined afterwards and wasn't an original member. He either was recruited in, or he killed a former member and took their number. He knew what he was getting himself into. This was the price he paid for making himself vulnerable and giving his boss his only means of defense.

No Chapter 2019

Attached: 1513432130547.jpg (806x570, 54K)

>HxH isn't action oriented nor does it have significant fighting.
Both of these are wrong though? Every arc still revolves around physical confrontations and the largest arc in the story is essentially a drawn out war between humanity and hostile invaders. You can say that the relationship between action and fighting is different than in DB and that's perfectly true. But it's not like it's above having people duke it

Now as it relates to Leorio, no matter his occupation any and every hunter has to know martial arts and be good at them because their job at any point in time can require them to take down bounties at the behest of the organization or occupational hazards related to their pursuits. Dude wants to be a doctor, maybe one day he decides to deliver aid to a warzone, those warp punches are going to come in handy if that's the case.

It is known

Kill yourself queer

>knuckle
>1 point below gon
togashi can go fuck himself with his shitty chart

Bruh, this is fucking Ging "Cheekclapped by Leorio" Freeccs we talking about. I wanna see him try to take on a Phantom Troupe member.

Attached: 1557020264582.jpg (900x506, 59K)

Chrollo Morrow

Back to your thread jirenspic

feels good to be a Benjaminchad
Prepare yourself Tse autists, your Patrick Bateman wannabe is gonna die soon

Based.

Attached: KakinKing.jpg (709x1260, 273K)

No. Go suck your dad's dick some more, you faggot.

Attached: 1558792518574.jpg (640x596, 40K)

Do you think Benjamin's guards took turns raping Cammy while she was in jail?

>Chrollo ranked better than Hisoka
Oh noooo who would have guessed.

Attached: 6355893A-90D1-4AA5-A6C4-75C4888EACCB.jpg (259x194, 9K)

Wouldn't it melt bungee gum?

Gnight hunterbros.