Attached: 23.jpg (970x1400, 340K)

MANLY

Attached: 24.jpg (970x1400, 433K)

Attached: 25.jpg (970x1400, 453K)

Attached: 26.jpg (970x1400, 441K)

Attached: 27.jpg (970x1400, 437K)

*The curtain falls*

Attached: 28.jpg (970x1400, 382K)

Thanks to the translator who worked on this manga it was a wild ride, see ya in the last chapter

Attached: 29.png (842x842, 105K)

Bump
more people deserve to read this

RAD

I started this pretty recently and its been great so far. This is a real treat.

It's a great manga, surprised it wasn't translated before

Who is going to survive this? Yellow? Everyone else is pretty dead.

I'm hoping Annie's just sleeping. Also bump.

The niggas

RULES OF NATURE

Gorgeous art, it's the kind that got me into manga and anime in the first place.
Plot got kinda worse in the last arcs, kinda reminds me of Trigun (Maximum) because of that.

Goddamn I remember reading this shit over 10 years ago. Didn't know someone picked it up again.

Manga started good but turned a bit meh eventually. Then it turned really good during ierohs arc (manga should have been about him. Sucks another typical samurai story was better than something so captivating and not enough explore as native americans and the wild west). Unpopular opinion maybe, but this needed even more comedy.

And the last volumes have been fine. Im Probably among the ones that dont like it as much as most of the people who hype it a lot, but considering its above average and way better than most overrated trash in every site top, Im really cool with that.

And thanks Kingsonte for being so focused unlike so many other scanlator who pick lot of manga and never finish one. That was totally based.

AND as I said thread ago, I wish this manga was adapted in the 90s, since cel animation and a good soundtrack could have improved this wild ride.

What about giving it the Meglaobox treatment?

The opposite happened with me, Yellow's flashback was the most Boring part of the manga for me

Are the scanlators going to do the epilogue chapter?

Ieroh survives. Angie may or may not have survived, that element is left open. It's also uncertain if Red survives, but the Wisa line continues to the present day in the final chapter

>Are the scanlators going to do the epilogue chapter?
Maybe

I remember he was asking for someone to help him since the last chapter was in Japanese, hopefully someone came through.

Hopefully he gets it. That epilogue chapter, I feel, gave the story a proper closure

if annie/angie is actually dead, I'm going to fucking riot

whoooa what is this shit. redpill me on red

Attached: phoenix_wright_thank.png (638x487, 333K)

Welp, that was fucking retarded.

Manly as fuck*

It's the Michael Bay of manga.

low tier opinion

Hardboiled western drama. A young native american chieftan out for revenge against a rogue platoon of soldiers that murdered his tribe for sport. It has all your favourite western cliches - the alcoholic preacher, the spunky harlot, the gruff old man, the cynical youth, gunfights involving trains, and of course big ass guns.

I have a boner for Westerns and have loved this manga since chapter 1. Thoroughly enjoyable throughout.

Same.

Would be good. Megalobox animation and atmosphere were fantastic. Like a modern combinatión of cowboy bebop and ashita no joe. Looked like the best idea ever but unfortunatly cant say the same thing about the script.

Ending already? I gotta catch up!

its near lads!

Attached: c6821a76412e526635d56b1d8a62ae58.png (938x153, 24K)

It's up on Dex, friends.

Last chapters out

DUMPING LAST CHAPTER

Attached: 1.jpg (970x1400, 426K)

Attached: 2.jpg (970x1400, 331K)

Scarlet is into Necrophilia

Attached: 3.jpg (970x1400, 832K)

Attached: 4.jpg (970x1400, 879K)

Attached: 5.jpg (970x1400, 681K)

Attached: 6.jpg (970x1400, 641K)

Attached: 7.jpg (970x1400, 433K)

Attached: 8.jpg (970x1400, 883K)

Attached: 9.jpg (970x1400, 953K)

> Red was consumed to death by his anger in his endless revenge

Attached: 10.jpg (970x1400, 354K)

Attached: 11.jpg (970x1400, 404K)

Attached: 12.jpg (970x1400, 649K)

Attached: 13.jpg (970x1400, 798K)

Attached: 14.jpg (970x1400, 656K)

Attached: 15.jpg (970x1400, 782K)

Attached: 16.jpg (970x1400, 649K)

youtube.com/watch?v=5uPoDNEn3I0

Attached: 17.jpg (970x1400, 706K)

Attached: 18.jpg (970x1400, 336K)

Attached: 19.jpg (970x1400, 333K)

This Manga was like time travelling back to the nineties and watching OG cowboy bebop on adult swim.

Attached: 20.jpg (970x1400, 944K)

Attached: 21.jpg (970x1400, 818K)

Attached: 22.jpg (970x1400, 763K)

Attached: 23.jpg (970x1400, 748K)

Attached: 24.jpg (970x1400, 822K)

Attached: 25.jpg (970x1400, 734K)

Dont cry people. Was a great ride

Attached: 26.jpg (970x1400, 160K)

ENDS

Attached: 1541191528484.png (680x378, 416K)

>Red dies
>Somehow, there are Wisa people.
I dont get it. Did Scarlet got magically pregnant, like the Holy Mary, by Red sheer manliness? Look, i wanted the best for Red, and would be fine if he could survive the blood loss (and not precisely unrealistic), but to die while completing his revenge is good and also realistic tough, altough bittersweet. But why make Wisa magically reborn? Come on.

Scarlet had kids with Chirika

Scarlet + Chirika

Native american magic power it just works

Attached: 552835227e41aadeb7.jpg (552x690, 35K)

Reread chapter. Damn, I saw Chirika, and tough it was Scarlet before. Sorry for the confusion. Now I get it.

Chirika became a Wisa to honor Red. Red originally wanted Chirika to become the new Red.

the color symbolism is so on the nose in this manga I can't even hate it.

>But why make Wisa magically reborn? Come on.
They are not reborn. Red just took a lot of pride about his name's origin and Scarlet probably passed down the fact that Red's last wish was talking with his best friend Ieroh..

Orange must have also heard a bunch of stories as a kid and just seeing this little indian boy being so happy to meet him made him tear up.

So what's this about an "epilogue"? Any news on whether that will be translated? Also thanks for the dump.

I knew this was endgame.

Does Scarlet's and Chirika's descendant look like Red?

BORN DOWN IN A DEAD MAN'S TOWN

I love when the ships become canon. This is a good day lads, a very good day

Attached: 1568309976012.jpg (1993x1329, 443K)

Keeping the bloodline pure wasn't going to work with only 2 people anyways.

Scarlet and Red were already the product of Indian Inbreeding, so there were probably Red Dad genes inside of Scarlet.

What are the chances that Itou is actually the descendant of the chinese chef dude? His descendants could have just married japanese americans at some point.

>Buffalo Trails
So the author actually went to Colorado?

I feel bad for Blue.

What was his disease? He couldn't even "pretend" to be sad when his family died.

Might just have had ASPD

He was just too jaded by the shit he did as a kid.

Remember that one sissy soldier who got raped by other soldiers? They brought up that Blue told them that anal sex didn't feel bad.

Blue was either raped or resorted to prostitution to survive as an orphan. We know he was no rapist since the little orphans of his military school never brought up sex. Nor his soldiers raped any women or children.

Attached: superdarksouls.jpg (188x268, 17K)

I'm gonna choose to believe that red and annie survived and had children, and ieroh shacked it up with his redhead waifu

Attached: 1359849943988.png (256x256, 26K)

Ieroh did seemingly have descendants given the passing down of the gun, so he would have had to marry some American woman.

maybe the redhead had american roots
idk man
I really don't like the pairings implied otherwise

I still hope the epilogue reveals that the chinese chef dude is the great grandfather and Orange was gonna say "ieroh was my great grandfather's firned"

A chinese family eventually mixing with Japanese one would be fitting for the series' message.

isn't this already the epilogue?

Maybe she went back to the town where Annie's only friend lived and married her. IIRC she lost her baby due to all of the drinking.

Nop

but this is the last chapter of volume 19 in the chinese sites

where's your evidence, stranger?

My ass

Ieroh already survived a big ass fall back when Blue "killed" him.

I'm more curious about who the is the great grandfather of the glasses dude. Gray surviving would be too much of an asspull.

Annie took less damage than Brown during the battle. She's the great grandma of Orenji.

the dude is a dead ringer for scarlet's classmate friend who had a puppy crush on her
I'd have much preferred that pairing to scarlet + chirika, but even that's still better than scarlet + red

Brown is the god damned terminator so

>the dude is a dead ringer for scarlet's classmate friend who had a pup
damn I forgot about that kid.

I guess our first puppy crushes are always very important. I'm a fan of anything Sadako due to a girl I had a crush on resembling her and using to joke about it.

Attached: pokemon.jpg (924x530, 33K)

>the dude is a dead ringer for scarlet's classmate friend who had a puppy crush on her
Holy fuck is true

Attached: 1545926839766.jpg (640x480, 31K)

damn did you all forget that lil nigga

That's pretty cute, user. Do you still keep in touch with her?

Attached: w1HvbqJ.png (715x1000, 406K)

> Tfw they cuck your genes for generations

Attached: 19 (1).jpg (842x1200, 200K)

>my heart already belongs to someone else
>ends up with chirika instead
damn they really did Al dirty

Attached: By8s65rCEAEa0Fz.jpg (229x377, 15K)

Wasn’t she referring to Gray then anyway?

yeah, I think so
rip

I forgot he even existed.

is this really it, bros?

Attached: 1372568904280.gif (352x260, 1.02M)

That chapter that just got dumped is the epilogue I was referring to

I forgot but he definitely went to an American native reserve. In the tankonbon omake he talked about his native guide driving him around in his truck like a daredevil and he was nail biting ride

>That chapter that just got dumped is the epilogue I was referring to
Ah, all-right. Thanks.

Man, this really was kitschy as fuck. I feel like the series was at its best with certain dramatic action sequences, but the final battle was far from one of the best of these. Things peaked around when Gray shot that one dude through the fucking teeth.

kek

At least Red died like a bitch consumed by revenge, not even a peaceful death. And that there’s no attempt to try and make the Scarlet x Red thing anything more than it is.

It's a 90s manga of course it's kitschy

Red x Scarlet would be a trainwreck I'm glad it didn't happen

Hey OP, where's the source of your scans?

OP probably isn't the scanlator. The scanlator probably used chinese ones

I just mean wherever OP got the scans/translations to then post them

I am happy that Angie/Annie (also Gabriel, Chirika, Ieroh and Brown, RIP Goldsmith and Gray) survived, but I actually wanted Ieroh to end up with that red haired ex-geisha from his flashback.

The scanlator and translator/after that a scanlator said in one comments on mangadex that first he used official Italian Volumes, then his Chinese friend helped him with the Chinese ones after Italian translation stopped and the last volume was in Japanese so he had to find a translator and one of the mangadex visitors decided to help him with it.

Well, the last supersoldier arc was kinda random out of nowhere, they should've had final fight at the orphanage Kill Bill-style.

Anyway, great manga, shame it will never get an anime.

I think he's just meant to be a petty, violent and envious man. Goldsmith's conversation with Scarlet and Glover Cleveland seems to be Muraeda explicit explanation of the character. Perhaps as one more satirical nail to the American identity - the colors of the US flag were all tied to birth and violence in this manga (Blue, killing Red's entire tribe, on the White river)

And in the end, all the key gunfighters met an ignominious end. Gray died with vision of the people he killed, Goldsmith died with regret that the man he is in awe of is just a pyscopath, Red died with hate and rejected Scarlet's urging that he may have a new life.

I think Muraeda was perhaps overly ambitious. He clearly wanted glorious gunfights, while simultaneously depict the karma of violence. But the color symbolisms - while well-thought - could be delivered with a tad more subtlety throughout.

His shtick was revenge for his family, same as Red. Remember that time he led squads into suicidal attacks and was the only survivor?
Ironic how Red turned out to be exactly the same.

yep, you're 100% right

I never liked Kill Bill and its fights sucked, I am talking about both films. Also all men in them were mentally ill, since they kept telling the heroine how hot she was or outright wanted to fuck/rape her despite the fact that she wasn't even pretty.

Not like any of the main characters were sane here.

Tarantino-style instant transition from dialogue to bloodbath is the one thing this manga could benefit from.

well you have fucking garbage taste

Don't forget Terence, he was the irrecuperable evil and petty guy but his death sequence really drove home how pathetic he was. I don't want to say he was just missguided but I felt bad for him.

>Goldsmith died with regret that the man he is in awe of is just a pyscopath
Was it really regret? He might have been satisfied that that asshole wasn't a demon he imagined him to be. It was kind of hard to read his emotions since he was all fucked up.

Second movie was rather tame, there was like one duel in it, everything else (like 3 deaths) was some weak "lol ur dead". The fight in the first one was big but stupid, no guns and the heroine was an unkillable zombie (walking off a point-blank shotgun blast in 2 was also lame and I dunno if the guy was firing blanks but I imagine even blanks would've wrecked her).

One thing I was disappointed about Blue's organization is that he told Ieroh how he wasn't prejudiced and had all sorts of friends, including Japanese, but outside of Team Killer Murasaki every last one of them was just an American soldier. Wouldn't have minded some clown circus with something like a mad Russian bear wrestler, a Zulu slave trader and spear thrower and a crazy German doctor.

Sorry for not drooling over whatsherface.

>The fight in the first one was big but stupid
no
>no guns
you don't need guns to have a good fight
>the heroine was an unkillable zombie (walking off a point-blank shotgun blast
it was loaded with rock salt, not buckshot

stop talking

>you don't need guns to have a good fight
Sure, but she was fighting a POWERFUL MODERN CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION, not a dimensions-travelling knight order. At least in that one American ninja movie the evil ninjas had super stealth, crazy acrobatics and throwable weapons and their clan head had an anime flash step. But those Yakuza guys just flailed their swords ineffectually and died in droves. The only competent guy there besides the big boss lady was an anime schoolgirl who still lost because of the protag's zombie powers.
>it was loaded with rock salt, not buckshot
That's an excuse for the shotgun scene, in the first movie she at least took a direct hit from a big fucking ball on chain and got slashed like crazy, so zombie power is still in action.

He said himself that he is regretful and Scarlet wanted him to be regretful, you can't get anymore explicit than that.

He still thanked her for telling him that and his last memories were of that good boy soldier subordinate of his so I don't think it was just regret.

>POWERFUL MODERN CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION
in japan, where guns are extremely difficult to acquire

Shouldn't be as bad as in the movie, unless you tell me that all those manga, anime and movie Yakuza that have at least one or two pistols are just some Yakuza power fantasy. Pretty sure the anime segment of the movie had them use guns too then again, though I've seen it a long time ago.

Dann that was a such a memorable ride

suspend your disbelief for a motherfucking second

I can do it, but not for Kill Bill.

Good series.