Ok, how is this retard on the same level of Killua...

Ok, how is this retard on the same level of Killua? We are talking about a guy who was bred and raised to be a killing machine while Gon's childhood was your average country boy shit. How can they fight on the same level, when they have an abyss between them when it comes to actual combat experience?
>only nen matters
Not true. If only raw potential mattered, Meruem would wipe the floor with Netero. Only by learning strategy and becoming living supercomputer because of his "training" was he able to land a blow on Netero.
So is it Killua who is severely nerfed in terms of combat, or is it Gon who just pulls combat prowess out of his ass(shit writing)?

Attached: GonMugshot.png (803x720, 429K)

Gay thread, what is your favourite Tails Gets Trolled character

Attached: 5C8FA1F1-A963-4118-8059-A6A8D608F1D9.png (304x386, 247K)

He's a gary stu who is the son of the most powerful and talented nen user in the world, of course he'd be an OP piece of shit even though all he's done in his life is play in a forest.

>phone poster
Kill yourself.

Bait. Killua was stronger than him from day one to the Chimera Ant arc. All he did was close the gap somewhat.

is there any point reading after the anime finished?
i wanna see more of his dad, how much does he feature?

But does OP want to FUCK Killua?

Attached: 1561728466577.gif (500x500, 1.02M)

This. Killua has always been stronger (barring Gon-san) but they're at least in the same league thanks to genetics.

Gon has been written out of the story thankfully, same with Killua. Kurapika and Leorio are the MCs now and we'll get more of Ging if we ever get to the actual DC arc.

>All he did was close the gap somewhat.
You know you can't close the gap with a person who was doing literally the same training that you did but also had 10 years of fighting experience before you met him, right?

cope phonelet

Attached: 6589490A-5EE6-4D8A-99DA-C7DE3BABCE22.jpg (640x480, 76K)

You can in this chinese cartoon.

Gon is weaker than Kill. He was only stronger since he did that OH MY DEAD MENTOR I KNEW FOR 3 DAYS power shit that almost killed him.

Definitively.

>can't block the ads and trackers of the site
>can't watch webm without needing exetrnal apps
>can't even rename images so everyone will know he bought an overpriced iToy
Even between phonefags iToddlers are at the bottom.

Attached: 1559058930466.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Killua was above until they unlock Nen.

>Ok, how is this retard on the same level of Killua?
He isn't.

To be fair Gon wasn't a pushover - he had years of survival experience and an incredibly athletic body. In addition physical training has diminishing returns to an extent, so with Gon being weaker - and especially with them doing the same training, meaning it was more intense for Gon - he would obviously grow faster. Finally his absurd nen potential and enhancer specialty mean that his nen-enhanced strength was an even more significant upgrade than Killua's.

>Ok, how is this retard on the same level of Killua?
He's not

When will it be his time? He was my favourite in the beginning.

Attached: Leorio_7.png (640x480, 301K)

He is not? Killua is clearly always stronger than Gon. In Heaven's Arena, Killua intimidates the three fighters that Gon struggled with just a bit ago on his own. In Yorkshin, Killua puts a much better fight against the Spiders than Gon. In Greed Island, Killua completes their training very quickly, while Gon was still struggling right before the Genthru fight. When both kids jump to mimic Tsezguerra, Killua jumps as high as Gon. But Killua isn't even an Enhancer.

Killua is considerably stronger even in Chimera Ants. When Pitou prepares to attack them and Gon readies to fight, Killua is able to knock out Gon in just one hit.

The five minutes Gon-san lasts is the only point in the wntire manga where Gon is stronger than Killua.

I didn't mention pre-nen shenanigans because it was obvious that Killua was stronger.
>Killua is considerably stronger even in Chimera Ants. When Pitou prepares to attack them and Gon readies to fight, Killua is able to knock out Gon in just one hit.
You see, this is the only thing that happens. This is the only time since nen was introduced as a system that would imply a gap between Killua and Gon, while other events would imply they are the same in terms of combat abilities. They kill ants with equal efforts, the same training was required by Killua and Gon to be allowed to continue CA mission, etc.

Killua obviously is always stronger than Gon, even at CA arc the Cameron said so. If talking about potential, I think Gon's better than Killua (considering Killua has his childhood in hell training, but Gon was like "happy survival child Tarzan every day"....), But basically Killua's skills and experience aren't that easy to be surpress.
Even at sometimes we have Killua himself stunned by Gon's potentials, he sometimes even jealous about that. Nevertheless Killua chose to let Gon act like the leader and not showing off that often as the story went on later, all because love makes people blind. After GI, whenever it comes to Gon Killua could no longer kept his sanity but turn into a silly Cinderella teen girl who follows every orders from her crush with infatuation and devotion.

Because his dad is a fucking beast, the genes get passed down

It is not necessary to bring it up because Gon does not care about being the strongest.
>This is the only time since nen was introduced as a system that would imply a gap between Killua and Gon
You just weren't paying attention:
Whenever you see them attack or block with Nen, you have to remember that Gon gets 25% more power from Gyo than Killua.
Killua took a couple weeks off to take the Hunter Exam while Bisky trained Gon.
The plan to take down Genthru was Gon tricking Genthru into a hole while Bisky and Killua quickly took out Genthru's friends and they could come help Gon. Clearly implying a power gap where Gon is the weakest.
Gon is training for a few weeks in a forest while Killua goes to save people from random villages in East Gorteau.
The Ortho siblings were Captains while the owl and bat were Soldiers.
After Godspeed, Killua is the fastest member in the Extermination Team, except Netero.

>Killua took a couple weeks off to take the Hunter Exam while Bisky trained Gon.
Killua was training with Bisky while Gon was recovering in CA arc too, but all the things you mentioned make sense, alright.

Only Kurapika gets more page time while Leorio...doesn't.

fucking never cause Togashi is a hack

>Same level as Killua
He’s not.

kurapika doesn't have the savant gene

He was weaker than killua for the majority of the series, and only became a real threat to him when he was really pissed for the last 4th of chimera ants and was hitting aura levels that was scaring top tier pro hunters. While I have no doubt that regular killua beats regular gon more times out of 10, focused gon I think would shit all over him. His aura was massive and his determination boosted him like 50 IQ points (as seen on the stairs during the attack)

Attached: 1551844751820.png (690x390, 338K)

Killua is stronger. God Speed let him match a Royal Guard, Gon needed to sacrifice his potential and aura to beat Pitou.

>match

Brainlet. He did 0 damage. With that logic killua is the strongest character in the series, since RG and the King are dead. We have never seen Godspeed used on anyone but Youpi so there's no telling how effective its gonna be, but I have my doubts that it's going to be heavy hitting technique, I feel like it's going to be mostly for stunning. It would be stupid for Togashi to allow Killua to own a Hatsu that instantly boosts him into S class with hardly any training.

Killua's training was shit, didn't even teach him about Nne.

You must be very retarded to not to understand a children's show. Gon has never been at Killua's level in the entire Hunter x Hunter anime or manga.