Raildex

I just love her so fucking much bros it's not even a joke at this point. What do I have to do to get a girlfriend/wife like her

Attached: abouttotakedatdragondick.jpg (752x747, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bowlroll.net/file/182911
twitter.com/mikotoruin/status/1118032942305927168
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Apocalypse_Witch:Volume1_Chapter2
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Cute_Kunoichis:Volume1_Prologue
twitter.com/KAMACHI_KA/status/1173930920874692608
youtube.com/watch?v=0wdRQW8WmVI
albertsons.com
twitter.com/scratchy_back
files.catbox.moe/mbd8uy.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I’m attracted to Saten!

We all are you stupid hipster bitch. Nobody thinks you’re special. You’re not a god damn special snowflake because everybody and their dog is attracted to that girl as more than a friend. Get the hell over yourself.

I forgot.

I just finished watching the sisters arc AND LET ME FUCKING TELL YOU WHAT A RIDE HOT DAMN, FROM THE CLONE REVEAL TO THE DAMN COOKIE SCENE FUCK ME
10032 OUT OF 10

I consider myself a certfied Mikoto enthusiast but I still haven't watched Railgun yet. Is it really that good?

Except when Kamijou shows up like he’s Superman and DESTOYS all the character development Mikoto potentially could have had.*

Mikoto would probably agreed to her plan if Kimi hadn't kidnapped Uiharu

Attached: x6.jpg (1080x1553, 753K)

If you haven’t watched Railgun you’re pretty much considered a wet behind the ears full green mode bitch boy here. Your opinions don’t even matter so you might as well watch it/

Doesn’t she know it’s magic?
Doesn’t she know it’s magic?

>What do I have to do to get a girlfriend/wife like her

Exposure. You don't meet any in your basement room.

Attached: [CHINPUDO (Marui)] Dengeki Biribiri Hime (ToAru Index)001.jpg (2130x3000, 3.43M)

You do that I'll take the child clone.

Attached: 0cd8e2a84144e33d9576c5812f930ec1.jpg (500x493, 31K)

Season 1 of railgun gun wasn't that good but railgun s or season 2 is THE FUCKING BOMB

Kimi doesnt gives a fuck about what is what

Your telling me when touma cocked his fist back and smashed accelerators face in and makes him wonder what the hell he's doing with his life wasn't good? Damn bro

Yeah season 1 is mostly filler garbage

WHERE DID YOU GO BROS??

It’s too much to explain.

Based Kamijou

Attached: 1763476466.jpg (612x520, 37K)

You liked ep 13 so stop crying about filler.

KimiKoto when?

I don't even remember that episode so it was probably shit.

Check your local prison system for a female domestic abuser/rapist.

KUROKO!!

Attached: 1469502061702.jpg (500x281, 57K)

>Doesn’t she know it’s magic?
YOU colloquially call it magic outside of the book/anime environment. But in the story itself, Magic and Esper are isolated approaches. As seen from others that try to combine magic and esper techniques to be performed by the same person, it results in damage to the body.

Attached: magical_dark_elves.jpg (1920x1536, 484K)

Kamikoto endgame soon. Just you guys wait

Attached: D1jIXMdU4AE4bUU.png (629x889, 636K)

>dabs on Tsuchimikado and Accelerator at the same time

Attached: file.png (391x681, 411K)

I see it often, posted both seriously and not seriously at all, about how fun it'd be to hang out with "the boys".

Since nothing is going on right now:
I think you'd have to be an idiot to think they'd be any fun or worth knowing. Tsuchi is closed off and hiding his true thoughts behind a persona 24/7, Aomi embraces being a loser, and Kami is a fucking insane person who doesn't really express care unless he's vulnerable and trusts you, or you're about to die/get hurt.
Two examples of characters much better to have in one's life:
>Styil
Styil, for example, is a million times more mature, knows what he wants in life, realizes his place, open about what he is, and holds himself in a serious commendable manner without fear of being judged.
>Mikoto
Mikoto, just as a platonic friend, would be constantly bringing you into a nice calm relaxed atmosphere around her that can get as serious as you want it to. Never mind her honest and kind personality -- though honesty being reserved to judgments of others in a nice fashion; although she is honest about her opinions, for the most part, she does hide things as necessary, but without putting much of a cover around them, instead she'll just not talk about it -- which is different from Tsuchi, for example, whose whole personality feels artificial and exaggerated as well as intense.
Even better, she cares about everyone around her regardless of if you're her friend -- merely being someone not breathing down her neck, nice, and perhaps genuine (unlike Etzali who is obviously artificially inserting himself into her life and using his power to do so) is enough.

>I just love her so fucking much bros it's not even a joke at this point.

Attached: Accelerator & Last_Order_teenager.jpg (691x921, 143K)

Also any counter to Mikoto is bound by extreme conditions, in which she isn't even harming innocents.
Like for example that whole bridge scene where she goes fucking ham on that cross dresser and xer's crew.

As well as Touma which obviously is not a platonic friend in her mind.

Attached: Accelerator & Last_Order_collegegirl.png (650x885, 419K)

Mikoto vs Accel 2 when?

Amazing, every single post in this thread is terrible, and only half of them are MP.

WHERE WERE YOU GUYS?

That’s pretty much true. That’s a cute picture. I really like when you all do stuff weird like that.

I love Mikoto

I just want a comfy lewdposting thread for fun and relaxation

Attached: 1567077620621.jpg (814x723, 279K)

We all did.

And Index too!

Just because she’s a girl?

Is it gay to fuck a tomboy?

Attached: __misaka_mikoto_to_aru_kagaku_no_railgun_and_etc_drawn_by_matsuryuu__d2d713befad3e85c92d479ad6d8ef5a (600x847, 334K)

I want her to step on me and shock my balls

Mikoto would have been a great tomboy were it not for here tsundere shit.

There's a lot of modified characters for To Aru Railgun. Some are even skinned for other 3D games as a way to pose them.

>'ll take the child clone.

Attached: ahoge1.jpg (594x546, 108K)

I want to steal all her shorts and make her wear her skirt without them

Mikoto is already a great tomboy since she is her own character rather than just an archetype

Attached: ahoge2.jpg (594x546, 62K)

Go out more

>she is her own character rather than just an archetype
too bad that character is shit

>she is her own character rather than just an archetype

Attached: Archetypes.jpg (1000x650, 704K)

Steal all her clothes but her shorts.

too bad your taste is shit

I want to fuck Misuzu!

Attached: Misuzu.gif (480x270, 156K)

How will Misaki apologize to Misaka?

Tomboys are for Oyakodon!

Attached: __misaka_mikoto_and_misaka_misuzu_to_aru_kagaku_no_railgun_and_etc_drawn_by_muichimon__24fd0fb880dd0 (566x800, 147K)

>I want Misuzu!

But what about an older Mikoto? The MILF charm of Mikoto all in one package. Just beware of the teleporter girl.

Attached: group as adults.jpg (2000x957, 437K)

Is that Worst or Mom?

Yes. It's actually gayer to like a tomboy than liking a trap. Since a tomboy's denifing features are their masculinity. Whereas a trap's defining features are her feminity.
Moreover, falling for a tomboy thinking it's a trap is straighter than falling for a tomboy knowing it's a tomboy.Because you thought it was a boy but were a attracted to her feminity.
It's all about the essence of what you are attracted to.
And you also need to clearly define what you mean by tomboy. Some people might say Kirisaki Chitoge is a "tomboy" because of her temper and gorilla physical strength. But outside of her short anger bursts, she's a bombshell radiating with more feminity in both appearance and demeanor than a Yamato Nadeshiko. So she isn't by any means a tomboy.
But a full blown gorilla like Mankoto whose feminity (or whatever is left of it) is eclipsed by her sheer masculinity is a hardcore tomboy.

Tl;dr Yes, it's gay as fuck.

Mikoto should learn Blood Aztec Magic from Etzali, it would get stronger the more she uses it since she is an esper

Mikoto can't use blood magic because its physically impossible for her to bleed

she just did

>But what about an older Mikoto?
>Just beware of the teleporter girl.

Attached: Kuroko & Misaka 09 darkclothing.png (1148x1600, 2.23M)

So JC use the new artstyle for NT or sick to the old one ?

Post nice things you'd do with a Mikoto, like taking her on a camping trip or going cross country in a restored 1966 Thunderbird.

Attached: taking your cute wife to the pregnant bikini contest and being beaten out by the chairmen and his th (764x1087, 427K)

>Since a tomboy's denifing features are their masculinity. Whereas a trap's defining features are her feminity.

Attached: What the fuck am I reading.jpg (736x1080, 75K)

>trap
>her
This pasta never made sense

I mean, he's right, the whole point of a trap is they're so feminine you could "fall for the trap", as if it was a disguise or meant to fool you. If they're not convincingly feminine they're not a trap.

trapfags are desperate to avoid admitting they're homosexuals

It's almost like you don't know how to sage and ignore shit threads or something.
Hmmmmmm...

The entire meaning of a trap is that you fall for it that it is a girl so yeah he is right.

What if you only don't watch the final arc of Railgun S because it's non canon filler shit?

Seeth harder, hater.

How are you supposed to know a thread is shit before you open it?

Is there a particular reason why it should cause that sort of damage? As far as I've worked out, it's basically the same fucking thing in the end, Imagine Breaker fucks both up, Accelerator can turn into an angel, etc. and it's just looking at the world through magic or autism, but vectors are still manipulable, it's understandable, and so on. Or is there actually something definitively different about the two that IB doesn't bridge?

Stop coooooooooming user and go outside, i can smell the sadness and cum stains from your bedroom

Aleister wants espers body to fuck up when using magic because fuck magic and fuck London

By not being new

I just love her so fucking much bros it's not even a joke at this point. What do I have to do to get a girlfriend/wife like her

Attached: 1562280487424.jpg (1139x1187, 331K)

>bowlroll.net/file/182911
release of models never ever

Kill yourself and hope you get isekai into Raildex

You need to be just like Touma user

I want a gf that's exactly like Frenda!

Attached: 75016716_p0.jpg (2894x4093, 2.43M)

I cant believe Gunha brutallt murdered Estelle wtf Kamachi

Karuta went from bitch nigga cuck to "ryonas a the bitch to death" real fucking fast
Based

Who's estelle

Someone that gunha brutally killed while he proudly wore his imperial shirt

>to death
Dude was hesitating a hell lot to kill her until the psychos finished the job

>it's basically the same fucking thing in the end

You are applying a personal philosophy to the story and requiring things to obey your philosophy. You cannot ignore the path, but as I understand the real world, many people don't care about the path taken to get the End result. Thus, there is a philosophy of the end justifies the means which basically doesn't care about the path taken as long as the end result meets expectation.

Attached: 2993758_.jpg (800x600, 120K)

I don't know what series you're shilling but fuck off, shill.

Attached: 9837011a21a477cfd43ff12a769a3a04.jpg (540x960, 424K)

Attached: 1563544265336.jpg (1045x700, 138K)

You didn't answer the question, shill.

You didn't even ask a question.

You want a Frenda friend?

Mikotocute a CUTE

What series were you shilling, shill? The question was implied but I'll make it explicit now.

there was 1? Sisters would have been better if Mikoto tried at least.

Me too user,she is cute and honey

Attached: 1563238405231.jpg (1006x1200, 166K)

Rewatch it again, speedwatcher

I'll answer the question if you ask nicely.

She's a drawing, bro

>"Strawberry blonde".
>It's just pink.
Who is at fault here? Kamachi or the Illustrator?
Damn, this is the first case of IRL Tsundere I've ever seen if I've ever seen one.

Attached: 1538324996718.png (400x400, 185K)

kys

Kill yourself wojak shit

I love you too

I remmeber accelerator standing behind her and doing nothing instead of pinning her down like thw slut she is to claim his victory

see

Probably Kamachi, since Junko's hair was described as "platinum blonde"
Just call it fucking platinum

Remember to never get too worked up over anonymous anime discussion

Cute and sexy drawing that puts smile on my face,sounds like a pretty good deal for me

Attached: cover.jpg (350x497, 85K)

Imagine if MP and that guy fucked.
What the hell would their child be?

also novel for this feel is nt10
don't even think about it, the child would do mindless robotic ignorant shit like but have enough self awareness to make it life like. all while ignoring any kind of negative self awareness after he calculates it into maximum schizo posting to drive people insane

Madokafags are the worst thing to happen in this website

Why in the world would you even post this here? I don't think anybody actually gives a shit about those faggots, whoever they are.

>cute and honey
This better not become a thing in these threads like "WHERE WERE YOU GUYS?" or MP-posting

Attached: 1563039708012.png (1000x1562, 809K)

kys

I want to friend a Frenda!

Well,"cute and honey" sounds actually funny so yeah...Gonna use it from now on user

girls for this feel are likely to be found via friends and internet, as well as random bar encounters
most importantly they'll be isolated and a little distant, so they won't hate or stop your company, but they will not exactly be all connected with you in conversation -- even a little rude.
if you keep at it without outright being invasive, you have a good chance if you genuinely appear to care about them and can match well with their emotional wave length initially

Find somebody who regularly drinks cum from dozens of men to "recharge her magic" then.

Platinum blonde is a color though. Its the sheer bright blonde. It's not actually platinum.

Look up the girl who made fun of you in high school to the point of wanting to kill yourself.

Attached: 48777416_p9.png (345x477, 283K)

You just need to be normal highschool boy you can find anywhere user

Attached: 3fdc8e257bd6350f57b8cee606aa1d1e.jpg (781x1042, 95K)

Othinus is cute and tiny.

novel for this feel is nt11

Mikoto would be better as a Touma bro than wife, they could fuck every girl with big tits together

I like this

Any spoilers for DM chapter 2 yet?

Attached: DxwyD4AVAAIrMzP.jpg (1112x826, 213K)

this feel is captured in nt8

>Hummina hummina hummina bazooooooooing!
>*eyes pop out*
AROOOOOOOOGA!
>*jaw drops tongue rolls out*
WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
>*tongue bursts out of the out uncontrollably leaking face and everything in reach*
WURBLWUBRLBWURblrwurblwurlbrwubrlwburlwbruwrlblwublr
>*tiny cupid shoots an arrow through heart*
Ahhhhhhhhhhh me lady...
>*heart in the shape of a heart starts beating so hard you can see it through shirt*
>ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum
>*milk truck crashes into a bakery store in the background spiling white liquid and dough on the streets*
BABY WANTS TO FUCK
>*inhales from the gas tank*
honka honka honka honka
>*steam blowing outta the ears*
>Attention all passengers: this train makes no stops until Sexville, Arizona
>*defecates out in the middle of the street*
baby i love.you.
show pretty pusy please
>*sick robotic dance moves*
THIS UNIT REQUIRES TO ENGAGE IN A SESSION OF COITUS, AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
>*regains composure*

Ahem.

You look quite lovely today, my dear.
New haircut?
>*masturabtes furiously*
ohhhh my gooooodd~

I want to fuck Accelerator!

Attached: 1562503406883.jpg (550x778, 96K)

Just because he’s a boy,

Shut up, LO.

Attached: Hoooters gooter.jpg (937x1000, 471K)

Her head is molding

yuck
have sex preggoautist

yum
have unprotected sex preggoautist

Attached: [Ohys-Raws] Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator - 05 (AT-X 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_snapshot_14.18_[2019.08.09 (1280x720, 130K)

Become Accelerator.

>become Accelerator
>get clones who are direct upgrades over Mikoto
based

Imagine if Umidori jobs to apple

Attached: EEfRMMsVUAYvuv7.jpg (1530x1076, 168K)

Based

>Main setting is destroyed in the prologue.
>Main antagonist who borrowed the power of the strongest God in any religion dies in chapter 1.
Ok, what now?

Attached: Champion_miso_soup.jpg (271x186, 8K)

>he thinks she really died
Look at the illustrations

What if Apple and Umidori orgasmed at the same time

Looks like a different girl though

Attached: 1563238897025.jpg (1414x1000, 666K)

Will railgun 3 save raildex general from dying?

Fuck off retard

Pedogod

based

it'll make butthurt
so probably, yes

what an improvement!

Raildex generals deserve to die, they're 90% cancer at this point, dying can only improve them.

shut up

Attached: 1565846723955.gif (500x281, 833K)

We all will.

And Index too!

not enough pregant girl in thread

kys

no

When though? I'm getting impatient.

All of us are.

Index too?

It's because of shitposters drunk on the (You)'s and people bored out of their mind from no content. I don't understand why people waste their time and just dump shit here, about 30 or more people out of the 70 to 100 posters we get on release days are smart enough to wait patiently and do other things instead of posting on here.

Attached: 49081162_p2.jpg (1300x1400, 1.18M)

Since we're jumping orca whales 80 pages 18 pages in, volume 2 will be the murder mystery of author Kazuma Kamachi.

Never.

We get tons of content, "bored" people have literally no excuse. It's true though, for the most part I just lurk to see if some news shows up, but I'm doing something else 90% of the time because there's little else of merit to these threads at this point.

pregananant

imagine being so boring and/or stupid that you have fifty novels of content to analyze, theorize and discuss, yet you literally have nothing to say.

Maybe the concept of exhausting discussion doesn't exist in your fantasy land, but here in the real world people can run topics into the ground.

Why would I discuss novels I have already read when most anons here have proven themselves to be stupider than me? The only time it's worth actually having a discussion is when everyone is here as new content drops.

Pretty much.

here I'll help

Attached: schoolgirl roleplay session with my wife.jpg (1128x700, 454K)

Attached: flower girls.jpg (1738x1034, 1.82M)

So realistically where do you see part 3 heading from here? Aleister and Lola are gone for now and I don’t see Accel forcing Touma to do shit

All i could infer from the ending is that the ayy and slutty loli will be messing around from outside AC, but might have people working with them on the inside. That gives an in to Aleister's (former?) plan. There's plenty of other side things we need to see like Kiharas and gemstones, but Kamachi is unpredictable with those. Since this was less of a cliffhanger than OT's ending, I do wonder if part 3 will start a bit slow.

Samefag

The Rosencross will basically become the Akatsuki of Raildex

More importantly: What will Part 3 be called?

What would you do if Seike sticks out h__ tongue that in front of you?

get sucked dry
Seike probably gives better blowjobs than any of the girls anyways

Formerly wet

novel for this feel is of course nt4

big final bad Touma is cliche but I would totally be down for it. His path to madness has been getting built up slowly since early OT. He just needs one last emotional trigger since NT9 was mental and OT22/OT1 was more or less physical. We already know that Touma is not a linear existence and has more than one concept existing within him so Kamachi can easily meme some insane bullshit like Touma beginning to black mail villains/being extra violent into him becoming a monster eventually.

I mean I know it's a lil cringe but the build up is there and do we really need a new calamity when MGs were basically the cap of the world? Any smaller villains will feel like science arcs where it's very entertaining but lacks impact on the larger picture.

Would love a scenario where Touma is the big bad and characters have to deal with it and fight among themselves on what's best to do. Here's a short list of what's possible with few books of a bad Touma:

-Factions break up and become against one another

-Accel gets a potentially character-shifting conflict where his idol is essentially threatening the new chance at real life

-independent people like Fiamma get the opportunity to preserve Touma's old ideals or build their keikakus now that their cockblocking normal highschool boy is done heroing

-Harem inner fighting and possible conclusions to romantic options

I always thought "I'll shatter that illusion of yours" sounded too evil for a good mc, I think concluding the story with a tale of the pressure of expectations and fear of oneself can be based considering the original goal for Kamachi was to write a story where kids stood up to unreasonable adults.

Attached: Original Testament.png (1386x2400, 3.3M)

coomer

>OT
>Clearly has Othinus smack dab in the middle

Delayedgun in winter 2020!

ahhh Othinus was mentioned at the end of OT by Ollerus and was clearly getting setup as the new villain. I'd say it's fair to include her in the middle.

?

Nagai is taking its time for the start of the greatest romance ever told

Attached: EEma6K8U8AAftps.jpg:large.jpg (1024x768, 81K)

Will Gunha be censored when Seven Seas reaches his volume?
His shirt is very problematic

Attached: EEVEHXSU8AAdt4a.jpg (545x368, 37K)

He's not censored in Railgun.

Attached: EEV_5huUcAA-3r9.jpg (1125x800, 180K)

There's a difference between being mentioned and being right in the middle next to the two most popular protaganists.

Theres also a difference in being a twink and being the hottest character in the series

That.
That's MINT.

More please...

I cant believe Gunha killed the chinks
Who will keep the franchise alive?

If a gay man falls for a trap is it straight or gay?

Straight if you give up, gay if you pull the "the dick makes it better" line.

Kamicute-o a cute

Attached: file.png (1300x1600, 1.46M)

>Final boss is in the middle of a mess that leads into her eventual plan, how can this beeeeE?!!
are you for real? Othinus was the main villain, she obviously has a role significant enough to stand with protagonists if not outright get a bigger section.

Attached: heh.png (252x245, 116K)

Thanks mint friend I love mint

Attached: cum pool reference.jpg (850x1293, 386K)

Attached: EEg1Hj0UUAA-0oz.jpg (1127x1199, 98K)

Who's excited for Chairman Accelerator shenanigans?

it's the most interesting storyline going into part 3 so yeah I'm excited

>Othinus was the main villain, she obviously has a role significant enough to stand with protagonists if not outright get a bigger section.
>In OT

Attached: 1540555294300.jpg (457x451, 25K)

twitter.com/mikotoruin/status/1118032942305927168
Wow Haimura a fucking h*ck

She has thousands of clones so it's easy pickings

Attached: DmgEvDLVsAAF5iV.jpg (397x882, 65K)

What went wrong?

Oh no, not her undershirt
what a hack

What did Haimura meant by this?

Which of the side stories are worth reading? I only read the Railgun SS stories because I was afraid of jumping into all of the material and getting sidetracked, but I finally completed 22 Reverse.

He's getting old, dude already on his 40s

I'm excited for Accel trying to remold AC and Touma going around trying to figure out what the fuck he is. It'd be a pretty good excuse to show off what this aeon and power shifts did to AC and the world around it.

Railgun SS3 is the best one

They are all good except for the Necesarius one

I think you meant to say the opposite. Almost all of them are mediocre excepting Neccesarius Norse and SS3

get your brain checked, Necesarius was fucking garbage

Lightning x Lightning when?

Attached: mikothor.png (800x1150, 727K)

Yikes
Youre retardation is over 9000

Shota Thor is cute

Lalalalala I know you are, but what am I

Attached: 71202626_512066566261606_1625861712441769984_n.png (1160x1636, 2.3M)

She looks retarded

I think I can safely ignore the opinion of a nigger who thought the first two railgun stories were good.

>thinks Necesarius was good
yikes

Attached: file.png (936x973, 1.05M)

Upvoted

Attached: file.png (848x1200, 309K)

Nice ass, touma

Attached: cutekoto.png (692x1024, 870K)

Attached: D46pROXUcAAnGDs.jpg (1200x846, 104K)

Touma's Part 3 outfit.

Attached: EEHjPDNU0AAdDFF.jpg (1448x2048, 130K)

Attached: EBNuhwTUIAEFbud.jpg:large.jpg (1191x1684, 243K)

>Next Apocalypse Witch chapter is the London one
Can't wait for Kamachi shitting on Britain all over again. Could be the last time in a while since who knows when Raildex will be back in England.

Touma probably shouldn't have groped 545 that hard, looks like she couldn't get enough of him.

Kamachi is letting Nagai add more Kamikoto filler?

It is going to be boring storyline in part 3 so no, I'm not excited.

Mikoto A BEST

this

>liking a man with penis is straighter than liking tomboys

Why?
Because he's a faggot?

Fucking that particular tsundere tomboy just might be the least gay thing you could ever do.

Because you don't know the man has a penis, but you KNOW that girl is trying to be as masculine as possible.

Reminder that Misaki's VA is in matternity leave so theres no chance we are getting Railgun this year

I'm pretty sure anyone with a brain came to the conclusion that it wouldn't air this year due to the lack of PV over the summer, especially at comiket
We'll get a PV in 2.5 weeks

The last PV only came weeks before the air date. Also pretty sure the maternity leave is old news, her son was born a while ago.

The last PV was also 6 years ago with no reason to believe it'll be replicated

Attached: free ticket to groolville.png (1024x1024, 196K)

I am not attracted ro Saten.

I am attracted to Kuroko.

Source?
She announced her pregnancy 4 months ago, so she should be still pregnant assuming it was the third month when she announced it

I love her!

Shut up Touma.

>I just love her so fucking much bros it's not even a joke at this point
That's great user, buy some merch of her and-
The fuck

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Apocalypse_Witch:Volume1_Chapter2

Do you have a brain?

Her lifeless corpse was hot!

how much cum does Last Order take in per day?

Attached: 1562473112926.png (778x926, 131K)

I want to buttfuck Kuroko and unleash my DNA all inside her delicate rectum.

what a fucking waste

and more because js06 is the absolute fucking madman
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Cute_Kunoichis:Volume1_Prologue

>“No one will steal your kill this time. Let’s make sure we kill her ourselves.”
Based pyschodex

She not human and that why her mortals are different from humans.

>Misaki got pregnant
Whodunnit?

Humans so far:
>Brutally murder 700 people with a fucking hindu dinosaur
>Vaporize a woman's head with a mexican laser
I'm not so sure about that, user

Some lizard

>Since a tomboy's denifing features are their masculinity. Whereas a trap's defining features are her feminity.
This is actually giving me an existential crisis, what the fuck bros am I gay?

Kamachi finally perfected his "MC's little girl companion" archetype.

Attached: 76707943_p0.png (1238x1700, 2.54M)

That line is basically taken from Othinus though.
>What, did you kill and bury Kamisato somewhere? Did you think I would be bothered by that?
So I guess I agree.

Well, this MC didn't have to go through infinite hells to acquire said companion

Yet

Kamachi's gonna need someone to take his sadism now that Blood Sign ended. Touma can only take so much.

>Epilogue
>Beyond the Epilogue

That's the real reason Kamachi gave Kakine a spinoff.

Attached: 1541798285000.jpg (287x521, 30K)

Othinus was the main villain of her own little saga in NT. She was virtually uninvolved with all the bullshit Fiamma came up with. If you're going down the snowballing villain route, you may as well put Aleister or Coronzon or even fucking Anna in the middle since it's all technically part of her 5 billion part plan

I'm pretty sure Kakinefag just missed that the conversation was about OT.

That's not me. I already know the flow of the conversation but I don't want to participate in it.

Attached: Laugh.png (262x209, 30K)

>I'm pretty sure "the" Kakinefag just missed that the conversation was about OT.
Happy now?

Can't wait to see what madness is in Beyond the Epilogue.

All these new series that Kamachi is making,is him getting ready to take Index and his another series to the next level of madness

Attached: Cute Kunoichis wo text.jpg (678x960, 207K)

>And man, the food situation in England can only be described as yikes. I just about fainted checking out the supermarket.”
FUCK Britain and FUCK British food

>Actually thinks he's the only kakinefag
you say funni thing

Yet there 100% chance that Kamachi get horrible food poisoning from British Food and can never get over it. Just like how he hate the Japanese Government

She's a fish, she can't help it.

Mikoto will be the final boss

I need cute girls to doodle I wanna try my hand at drawing lactation.
I think I helped killed the megumin threads and I feel bad now so I wanna do something nice.

Attached: emergency panties.jpg (1835x1235, 511K)

There's Kakinetheoryfag, there's the kakinefag that quit a while ago (who I think is who everyone is referring to), there are several obvious fridge fans that don't necessarily avatarfag.

DM manga should also bring in a lot more autists

The Kakinefag that "quit" and the one that tosses out theories about him are the same one. There's other, normal fans, as well, but those two aren't different people. The fact he did his homework unlike most of the people in these threads was the only reason he was semi tolerated at all.

Make it Aleistan, determined to be a good mom for Lillith with her new body.

I think the post styles are different. It's not like MP (who is basically no one at this point) where everyone who can false flag and samefag and they're done. The one that quit used to add roleplayish/emo nonsense into the thoeries but yah they were still nice

Plus the thoeries are still there even after he "left". That one thread about the Will of Kakine for example was a pretty recent one.

You must have missed the part where Kakinefag literally came back only days (more like hours) later after "quitting". The cutting down on roleplay shit is just a consequence of almost but not really being able to quit. It's pretty obvious it's the same guy.

The point of him showing up was to show that misaka was willing to accept help. Also it was the best way to bring everything to a close without seeming like an ass pull.

as long as we agree that there are several Kekinfags/fans then I guess it's whatever. I assume he burned out like other anons (Fiammafag / tsuchianon)

Tch, cute Ninja

I'm excited to see Mikoto getting butchered by her own clones now that their guy is head of AC. The clones will definitely receive special treatment from the chairman. They'll then brag and/or show off to Mikoto for their amusement.

Attached: 74995491_p0.png (811x1000, 402K)

Attached: 1563243217865.png (1100x1236, 1.35M)

Attached: misaka a cute.gif (240x160, 1.41M)

Why Misaki and Othinus are better heroines then Mikoto and Index anons?Is it because NT>OT or because Kamachi loves blondes so much?

Attached: 1462729229613.png (807x700, 336K)

Accel x LO doujins when?

I try

Attached: yoit.jpg (1533x1312, 844K)

Blonde girls are naturally superior.

Hey buddy you got the wrong site. Facebook is two nodes down.

Fuck, that's hot.

Me!

Attached: 1568003468213.jpg (1920x2160, 406K)

Will this thread love Misaka more if she was blonde?

If that’s the case you should really take that as a sign to let up on the lewdposting a bit.

No. Mikoto's brown hair gives her the charm

It should be orange like in the Accel anime.

There’s three dedicated posters at best, and if so then the third is doing it simply to shitpost.

TsuchiAnon didn’t so much as burn out as he just vanished right after episode 1. he went back to his timeline

Fiammafag still posts just not as frequently

js06 patreon or any method to show my appreciation fucking when AR?

Why are you asking AR and not js06 himself?

Follow js06 on twitter and say thank you.

>Defending avatarfags
Are we really doing this?

Attached: 1562690751887.png (340x409, 154K)

>patreon
Cuck

A simple thank you won’t be enough to express my gratitude for the incredible work he’s doing.

He's a simple man that only needs thanks and Hime's

Attached: 1465423201048.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

It must be tiring slurping all that dick user

>man
Nice try there but you still won’t sway his image for me as perverted waifu.

>HOcucks still think they're welcome in our threads

Attached: 1445976618041.jpg (313x382, 93K)

Cope

Attached: 1454189652870.jpg (889x720, 196K)

Attached: ded.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

>bros
OP is a faggot Yea Forumsermin.

twitter.com/KAMACHI_KA/status/1173930920874692608
AW is sold out.

Attached: ded.png (610x502, 150K)

So this is the power of a popular artist.

isekaishit
not raildex

Get dabbed on

>Muh UNDERSTANDING
>Muh forced drama
>Muh ideals
There i explained RailDex in a nusthell, you can skip half the novels now

AW anime before NT

Based chad shitting on NTbabbies

I'm attracted to Saten the most!

Yikes

>yikes
Go back.

>meanwhile Raildex novels have been slowly declining in sales for years
DED

>meanwhile raildex novels have been slowly declining in sales for years
[citation needed]

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law when upon the Claw.

Attached: accelerator white claw.jpg (1280x720, 328K)

Yikes

This edit wasn't funny a year ago. It isn't funny now.

White Claw wasn't around a year ago.

It aired in late fall last year, close enough

It was, store I work at had it on the shelves. Nobody bought it.

>Introduced: 2016
wtf is this some psyop where its blowing up now? Is this the next MKUltra?

find someone who is incredibly boring and has that hairstyle

>yfw this was all probably because of the cover art and the cute lewd Index character on it
Pretty sure I saw the art in pixiv and it was top ranking a few days back. Maybe it's time for Haimura to go back to his roots and channel Yume Miru Kusuri for Index novel illustrations.

It's not isekai

lmao Shitmura is a hack who gives every female the same face and can't draw limbs

Just look at Its hideous

If not for the novels, then something less official if necessary.

She became a big girl.

novels for this feel?

Attached: 64364.jpg (400x400, 82K)

Anna Karenina

Mein Kampf

Ass Goblins

Attached: ass goblins.jpg (308x475, 25K)

if netflix started streaming this series, making some cuts to make it more normie friendly -- such as autistic jap jokes being cut, do you think people would eat it up?

Even selling out it probably sold less than the last Index volume currently because I doubt Dengeki put out over 40k copies for a volume 1 on its first batch.

It would cut the series in half so people would like it more because it would be less shit

It's already on netflix in some countries

they didnt even care about nge getting on there

Which part of that looks like defending to you? If anything its throwing him under the bus for pointing out how he made a promise and immediately broke it.

Megumin threads were already 90% lewdposting as is. Its not like he was the only one doing it.

Newfag please.

Reminder pregposter has been banned in the past and his posts count as low quality

Oh shit here comes the preggoautist defense force

Mikoto is a
>Coomer

Just think about it:
>she finds herself so lewd she literally has to wear shorts -- and the mere thought of her panties exposed to fresh air and accidental glances is enough to make her face go red.
>seeing big breasts is normally enough to make her drop what she's doing and focus on them
>seeing men without shirts is enough to make her lewd thoughts start
>seeing Kamijou is enough to make her flustered
>never actually leaves kuroko or forces her to seriously stop -- she secretly likes feeling like a piece of ass
>when relaxed mind jumps to sex whenever it's slightly relevant/related to the conversation
>gets flustered by seeing other women naked or seeing their panties

god she's a coomer just like me.
i bet seeing sexualized pictures online is enough to launch her into a masturbation frenzy
she really is a tom/BOY/

Have you like, never been in one of those threads? It's almost entirely "imagine" posting, "what do you do in x situation" and so on, its not like they're threads that would have no lewd posting otherwise. Thats like going to sadpanda and saying you think you're part of the reason it ended up having so many doujins.

Fuck off One Guy

angry boy has woken up

See

Not even the same person. I only made the first post

;)

How the fuck can unironically, romantically love an anime character?

By not having sex

being a coomer

youtube.com/watch?v=0wdRQW8WmVI

leave

have sex

>Halloween Orsola
Here we go again, how the fuck is a playable Orsola gonna work without divine mixture?

Attached: EEpwePhVAAAAynl.jfif.jpg (693x249, 59K)

damn, this has multiple levels to it

>that picture
OOOOOOH IM COOMING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>Halloween Orsola
Another assist?

Healer support.

>putting data for events a month away in the game
And yet no one can tell me when Othinus is coming

shouldn't you be tweeting about symphogear at this hour?

Shut the fuck up already about Othinus

I will when Kamachi decides to make someone else the main girl.

Attached: 1508965981761.jpg (377x402, 41K)

Dumb pinoy finish your BD releases

Now that kakinefag is on haitus, I only visit the threads for preganon edits and now it seems you took away my sole happiness from visiting the threads, h-how could you?!

Attached: niang niang n word.jpg (638x1329, 173K)

t. preggotard
Fuck off already attentionwhore

>Summer is over just in time for halloween to start
Stop making limited units and work on the base game retards. No one cares about the events.

I'm not that guy

Its really the main draw the game has though, new units who havent been in the anime. No one cares about seeing shitty 3D models of the characters we've already seen in 5 seasons of the anime and all the manga.

>Halloween before October even starts
I really can't fathom this

Attached: 1489383363511.jpg (537x436, 49K)

>that outfit
oh my....
i think i...
i need to....
I NEED TO COOM
AH
AHHHHHH
OUUGGASAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
COOM
I NEED
TO COOOOOOM
AHHHHHHH
COOMING AHHHHHHHHHHH

They've been selling halloween candy at albertson's for 3 weeks.

Hags are disgusting

Attached: Yuck.png (600x550, 35K)

At what?

albertsons.com

>Orsola
>hag

It also broke into top 3 of the KimiRano monthly rankings (still leads daily and weekly rankings), would be pretty cool if it could top all 3 rankings.

Attached: file.png (594x739, 175K)

She's at least 18 so she's a hag

Pretty sure Touma said she's his age

It's getting shilled pretty hard, I guess Dengeki wants another Kamachi series to get an anime in the future

Attached: EEqWy4xUcAIyiI4.jfif.jpg (3024x4032, 2.42M)

I severely doubt this was ever said. Orsola is not even close to 16.

I just wanted to make people happy

Attached: 1567679683014.jpg (2332x2183, 1.16M)

Are you sure you're not confusing Orosla with Oriana? This is the series where Kamachi said Othinus and Misaki are 14

Attached: 1529051386909.jpg (802x1194, 106K)

Yeah, because everything else was a failure, including the Toaru Project. HO was reviled due to the shitty treatment of Raildex fans and had a mediocre to outright boring adaptation (thanks to our favorite studio JC Staff), and every other novel have been finished or was canned.

Sad.

Draw a pregnant Kuroko on the bed then with cum dripping out of her vagina to make me happy please.

oooh AHHHHHHHH
COOMING!!!1

Kamachi said Othinus looks like she's 14 not that she actually is.

Here's your reply user, I hope you have a nice day

Attached: 1541225304127.jpg (251x250, 15K)

Stupid sexy fairy.Fuck Kamachi's blondes

I've always wondered if you take commissions ever since I first saw your stuff elsewhere

>dat shading on the belly and the shadow it casts on her thighs and legs
>everything else is da-tier
i guess I know which body part you really studied in earnest.

COOOOOOMING

>da tier
So I guess DA, other than justice also likes shitty drawings too?
Knew they were rotten to the core, they are even worse than Study.

Funny guy.

i dont know what bioware games have to do with this.

Please draw Misaka and Kuroko pressing their pregnant bellies together

Didn't you know? He does it for free

Reminder.

Attached: 1403241672474.jpg (730x600, 113K)

me, after taking a dip in the cum jar

>Blood Sign didn't get an anime before finishing
>Push the daughter of the MCs to get an adaptation instead
Is this secret Abe propaganda?

I can say, for me personally, I was turned off of Blood Sign because bloodplay is gross and I can't be supporting that.

I wonder how IFcuck will damage control the reused animations again.

I do take commissions and if you can find my stuff outside these threads you should know how to contact me. I just don't like mixing my other online presences with my 4channel.org shitposting.

Attached: wifehai.jpg (784x1019, 84K)

We gotta know who's coming out first user

im gay

Rent free

Blood Sign would be pretty hard to adapt anyways. AW has the same format as HO so by volume 2 they'd have enough material to push out a one-cour anime.

But you have already said what your pixiv, or whatever that was, was. I remember you did that some months ago.

Dear eleven AW readers, will we get Marika ryona later in the volume?

It'll be the same shit as the summer versions. Super duper lazy stuff.

Ok. Did you ever make a price sheet?

just post your patreon and twitter so i can estalk you

Othinus does look 14 though. No, Orsola looks like a mature woman not a teen.

There's a lot of girls who are 20-23 who look like that.

Orsola and Misaki look about the same to me

where

It's just another case of Kamachi characters not looking anywhere near the age they are.

College? I dated a 2 jewesses who looked 15ish, but half of that was a cups

23 is a woman in nearly every country in the world user. Hell I can't think of any where it isnt.

? I'm saying they look like that, not that they aren't adults/womans, or whatever you're saying.

>Orsola looks like a mature woman
>There are lots of girls who are 20-23 who look like that
What was this meant to be if not disagreeing?

He was saying Othinus looks like a lot of adults

all women are children

OH I thougth we were talking about Othinus, I'm saying there's 20-23 yo's who look like her.

That doesn't really negate the fact she looks 14. Some women look young for their age, but small hips and modest but not absent breasts is how most 14 year olds look.

>have a daughter
>then your daughter gets an anime as a heroine to a dick
Is Kyousuke the biggest cuck in Kamachiland?

Attached: 1568745408579.jpg (400x400, 30K)

Prices?
What other weird stuff can I ask you to draw?

Yeah but that's just an archive basically.
Not an updated one but generally the stuff I make for these threads would be about $30.
I have a twitter if you really want. Can't do patreon cause lolis but I have a ko-fi that I'd feel guilty linking. twitter.com/scratchy_back

Attached: kakimouto.jpg (888x1550, 303K)

>Not followed by anyone you're following
wtf, nice quads

Attached: 1568635753678.png (240x240, 115K)

Don't crush my hopes user, this is the perfect time for them to release playable Brexit characters

she's in brexit volume 2

Brexit characters are assist. Assist is much cheaper and easier to make, despite reused animations and models with battle characters.

They just made more money in the past week than the entire franchise probably has in the past year, they can afford to add new characters

What's with the increased presence of Yea Forumsermin? Posts are especially low quality

Welcome to gacha games. The more money it makes, the worse they are.

>Can't do patreon cause lolis
But can't you just simply link your loli works from outside Patreon to your patrons?

So many Off by ones, what the hell?

They'll make playable versions of them when they get to the volumes I would assume, they're just focusing on the popular far away characters first to keep peoples interest since everyone knows shit like nt9 isnt getting adapted by the game for a while.

It's literally the same person spamming stale Yea Forums memes. You can tell.

Fuck off shill

IF might as well be taboo when a certain autist is present

allowing mobagetrash posts to run free

Yes, that's what people do. Email the works of the month to their patrons.

Neat

Ah is that the game we're playing. Up the amount of shitposting and then point fingers to things we don't like to get rid of it.

You could at least pretend to deny it

I just came to the conclusion that Mikoto is best girl

Sounds like work

Which one?

Make a newproject2!

IF might have the worst start out of all the games I've seen honestly, it's been variants after variants.

I'll draw basically anything that's nice and wholesome.

Attached: gucciharu.jpg (1137x1749, 1010K)

Keep seething. Keep playing a game you don't enjoy.

I'm not even playing it though, I just saw the "leaked" image of the Halloween event. If anything I'm more so disappointed

When will they add mormons?

Attached: mormons.jpg (875x600, 72K)

Someone's been avatar fagging as Mikoto giving out kind life advice.

>No Halloween LO
:(

Attached: 14164341_p0.jpg (600x510, 420K)

Have you ever done tickling?
Or tickle torture?

Explain this image to me

FGO's first 4 months were a fucking catastrophe, they almost pulled the plug on the game after like a half week maintenance

Can't say I have, but I'm not against it so long as it's wholesome.

Attached: unbelivablr.png (711x955, 188K)

But I thought variants were the bread and butter of gacha games?

If they are going to keep making variants after variants, they should make more misaka variants, this way they will at least have the canon excuse that there is over 9000 clones.

Attached: 1546805492442.jpg (3840x2160, 850K)

they are
I don't think many people here have ever touched a gacha so take their words with a grain of salt

When will Mikoto tame Kuroko?

Never, because neither of them will ever try a different approach from what they do, because it's a stale gag that they're trapped repeating forever

When will Mikoto tame Touma?

What magic does Rosenthal to maintain a cute small nose?

Attached: Esther Rosenthal.jpg (834x1300, 96K)

Mormons go to africa

They are and they aren't, they're usually not quite this bad about it at least, its been what, 90% of the new units or more are literally just the same unit with a slightly different texture? And sometimes not even that much, like with Accel. The three or so gacha I play are at least marginally better than that. Keeping it closer to like half new units and half variants.

The same magic she uses to be an obnoxious character

I dunno user, I think even the danmachi game released more than 1 brand new character even when they did their seasonal stuff too.

Ground up baby foreskins for cosmetic usage.

For what reason?

not even a year of in-plane time has passed in universe
give them time to develop

she kills Palestinian children and sacrifices parts of her soul -- as well as using goys as pay pigs by giving out impossible loans with ridiculous timelines and interest, usually getting assets afterwords.
she also gets banned from pretty much every country over 300 times due to this
really makes one think

>this post
Shut it down

the jew cries out in fear as he strikes you

Attached: 148745942904411455234.png (1920x1080, 1.16M)

I wonder WHO could be behind this post?

Attached: 1547241197662.png (1200x675, 1.06M)

If she's so best then why hasn't she won yet? Checkmate, atheist.

(((193305848)))

Because Kamachi isn't best enough for her.

Attached: 1.jpg (750x1108, 963K)

Attached: 2.jpg (750x1068, 585K)

Attached: 3.jpg (750x1067, 598K)

Attached: 4.jpg (750x1058, 533K)

Attached: 5.jpg (750x1066, 441K)

Attached: 6.jpg (750x1073, 563K)

Attached: 7.jpg (750x1053, 686K)

Attached: 8.jpg (750x1028, 417K)

Attached: 9.jpg (750x1055, 568K)

>Chinkshit
ew

MUH.

Attached: 10 END.jpg (750x1033, 348K)

>when the only people who actually give a shit enough about Raildex to draw doujins are chinks
Pathetic.

>still no overly melodramatic shoujo manga of Yuriko wrestling with her feelings for the various men who want to fuck her

>implying Japan cares about anything except mobages

Fridge isn't alpha enough to do any of this, he'd just ignore.

What's the point of Yuriko without shipping her with her mildly abusive husband, Touma

There's no point in that either unless Touma is also genderbent

>Yuriko yuri
Absolutely disgusting

well, it is in her name
I just think that would be more interesting over the tsundere shenanigans Yuriko x Touma is always depicted as

Wasn't easy to think of a good pose for this
files.catbox.moe/mbd8uy.jpg

wow