Who's seeing it for the first time tomorrow?

Who's seeing it for the first time tomorrow?
I hope it wasn't overhyped.

Attached: promare.jpg (680x680, 109K)

I’m going to the Thursday showing.

I wish but I'm not American

Trigger is trash
Fuck off tattun

Already saw it.
It was ok.

Seeing it next Monday.

Cubic acid Inferno cop-styled Kamina vs Rossiu showdown. Includes some gay.

Attached: 1389376935705.jpg (1562x2286, 1.49M)

Wouldn't mind watching it, but I moved to the US very recently and I am not that good at moving around yet.

Is this still in Japan cinemas? I'm going there in 2 weeks and considering watching the movie, since I doubt it will come to my country anyway.

Yes, and it will be for a little while more. Enjoy. BD never ever ;_;

>watching the dub
All reviews tomorrow night are not to be trusted.

if you like the kind of stuff Imaishi puts out, you'll enjoy it

Saw it earlier in the year at Otakon, it was fucking fantastic. You're gonna love it.

It’s playing everywhere, I bet it’d be easy to get to a cinema that’s showing it.

Ah shit true, I didn't consider that. It'll probably be ass because of that, too. English dub is pure cringe.

I passed that because I didn't want to deal with the bottom feeding claps. How bad was the experience really? The screen seemed small if you got there late too. How was the audio?

Wakabayashi was directly involved with the casting and tattun thinks it’s one of the best he’s heard.

FOR FUCKS SAKE JAPS STOP LIKING THE MOVIE SO MUCH IVE BEEN WAITING A FUCKING MILLION YEARS FOR THE BD AAAAAAAAAAAAA

I wish these anime movies had weekend screenings in my area, I don't have the time to drive all the way out on the weekdays

Attached: 1539022053557.png (1920x1080, 1.2M)

does galo kiss lio in the film???

Yes but it's CPR so it's NOT gay.

It's a cpr scene. It's been said countless times. I bet you got fooled by some screeching fujos' comment describing it as a hot yaoi kiss.

It's pretty good, i enjoyed it a lot.

Attached: __gueira_lio_fotia_and_meis_promare_drawn_by_dokur01__f20dcc82e095a66465dcc0ef0c3c2323.jpg (2048x1200, 229K)

It’s CPR that looks like a kiss

Same here, whenever there's special anime movie screenings these fuckers do it for 1 or 2 days during weekdays when people are busy.

They fucked up the audio a few times, especially in the beginning, but it was still during credits. I remember there being a weird feedback/background noise coming through for a little bit, but it didn't ruin the experience.
Audience wasn't a bunch of squeeing faggots with yaoi paddles for once, save for ONE moment. Screen size was fine and the movie looked great, 9/10 would recommend.

My showing is really late so hopefully there won't be any children in my showing.

Is a CPR and Galo is basically kissing Lio's corpse at that point, he was really fucked up.

Anything I should review before watching this next week? Like is there any connection to other trigger shows?

Yay

I was going to say everything Nakashima/Imaishi, but then I heard there’s an Inferno Cop reference. Just watch every Trigger work.

All Trigger shows are self-contained but they all got references to old ones. You can watch Promare without knowing anything about any Imaishi works without being confused but you might miss on a chuckle or two.

But I'm busy Thursday.

Galo dub voice isn't bad.

Fucking Ferdinand von Aegir is Galo too. I also enjoyed his performance as Josuke. Actually the whole english dub cast has a lot of longtime veterans.

Muteki Choujin Zanbot 3
Daicon IV
Download - Namu Amida Butsu wa Ai no Uta
Episode 3 of Abenobashi Mahou Shoutengai
Kamen Rider Fourze
Then everything Yoh Yoshinari has done key animation for

Not that user but wow, thanks

Thanks. I'll focus on Gurren Lagann and Kill La Kill for now and see how far I get.

Who drew that napkin doodle of Meis and Gueira based on his first impression of the script? Wasn’t that drawing a reference to some Nagai work?

Are there more showings after this week? The run is so limited.

There are, but at many fewer cinemas. The showings after the 20th will basically be at major cities only.

Nakashima himself drew them like this because he was thinking of Guerrilla High when writing the script.

Attached: 47c3ecc6e63d582146cd7dd01bafe3dc59852bff8fc8c7c17b7553ef55c4cb82.jpg (1536x2048, 384K)