Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread

Which Yugioh main character would win in a fight? An actual fight.

Attached: Yugioh main characters.jpg (480x585, 63K)

I remember in GX where two just beat them self up in a conventional fist fight.
Shit was weird, after years of seeing conflicts only decided by play a card game.

Yusei easily.
Yusei > Yami > Yuma > Yusaku > Judai > Yuya

>Judai
but he can shoot fireballs

>counting tranny spirit
I guess Atem should summon the Gods

I think it was hinted in the show that Yusaku can fight or maybe he knows martial art or something. So I think we can place him before Atem.

Judai was physically tanking dragon blasts in the movie so he takes it (he can also easily summon duel spirits on the fly). Yusei is probably the best hand to hand fighter though and Yuya is really athletic.

Yusei and Yusaku are the strongest physically speaking. They are the tallest and like breaking things.
If we can use magic Judai is the winner.

Yusei>Yusaku>Yuma>the rest

Yusei was part of a street gang and grew up in a bombed out ghetto so him 100%. Hes also the oldest out of the protags.

I think Yusei has taken the most damage out of all the protags too. He got a piece of rebar struck through his chest.

Yusei

Didn't Judai punch someone KO in season 4?

I don't think Yusaku being taller than some other the others would put him anywhere near the top. A lot of the others have peak human better feats and he just spends his time logged into a virtual world.

Yusei easily wins in this fight. The most interesting question is who gets second place

Attached: Yusei summons FIST.gif (400x250, 1.84M)

>human incarnation of the ancient force that created the universe
>not the strongest
Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Yuki Judai etc.

Attached: 1420347203.gif (245x184, 1.11M)

>summoning Neos by Duel Disk count as physical feat
Yeah, no.

Judai can literally manifest spirits though. It's not the same as summoning a hologram

How could Yusei beat Yuma?

Attached: Strong main character.webm (853x480, 1.64M)

>things that Yugi did since the first manga arc
What a feat

MIND CRUSH >>>>> Fists

Attached: MIND CRUSH.jpg (950x701, 113K)

I don't think so.

Yuma can man handle all of those bozos.

>using ancient Egypt powers in a honorable fist fight
I know yugi is a cheater but still

>the oldest
Yami is over 2000 years old.

if not for the ancient Egypt powers, he would be bullied for the rest of his life

even made the bullies become his best friends

Yugi is the only human
Judai is part duel monster
Yusei is the only human
Yuma is part Barian
Yuya has 3 other him inside him, Yuto knows how to fight
Yusaku has autism he probably wouldn't even realize he's in a fight

It's between Yuya/Yuto, Yuma and Yusei but Yugi can take an asswhopping, Trudge beat the hell out of him and he was still getting up defending two people who bullied him who are bigger and stronger than him and it was a 2 on 1 and Trudge still beat the shit out of them both and those two fought a fucking gang together outnumbered 10 to 2
So while Yuma,Yusei,Yuya/Yuto are fighting Yugi would still be getting up but be getting swatted away until a ref steps in and declarers it a draw

Now if it were a cat fight between the girls
Yuzu/Seren and Asuka would be the only ones fighting, Kotori,Aoi and Anzu would play dead and Aki just up and leaves because this has nothing to do with Yusei

He deserved it for being a turbo manlet.

Akiza can just summon black rose dragon and whip everyone

This picture just shows me Yugi,Jaden, and Yusei were the last good protag designs in the series

Crow cucked her so hard that she lost her powers.

This was also back when Kaz was more involved, now he's effectively been pushed out

I'm still mad Yuya never dropped Performapals for Magicians I love that deck way to fucking much to ever forget it while not giving a fuck about Yuma's or Yusaku's decks

Does Yuma have Astral? Because otherwise Yusei wins