JoJolion

Leaks when?

Attached: part 8.jpg (789x444, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/acel.13028
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump it

There are no leaks. Just wait for the chapter.

I hope Rai dies

There's a leak in my panties.

seems like he'll die eventually

There's always leaks, why would this month be any different?

Jojolion fucking sucks, why even get hyped for leaks

Cringe

Fellow Jobinchads, I appreciate your optimism, but I just don't see Jobin getting some kind of Act 2 or something. All of Araki's characterization of him in battle has been a person making strategic use of one of the most limited villain powers of all time. All the previous times villains got power boosts-- Kars, Kira, Pucci, Valentine --they were people with monstrously powerful abilities that Araki wanted to elevate even further after showing the protagonists catch up to or adapt to them. Jobin is antithetical to that normal Jojo's villain ramp up, and I think that's a big part of why he's so delightful.
He doesn't seek the Rokakaka for himself, he just wants power from money and to help his son. So I don't see any path to a strengthened Jobin unless Tsurugi evolves and Jobin can control him like Love Train. But in such a scenario, what reason would Jobin have to be fighting someone? He'd already have won.
With that said, what character DOES have every possible reason to snatch the branch and fruit, and even the exact ability to covertly do it? Think about this...

Attached: IMG_20190818_145027.jpg (716x1234, 175K)

OH BOY CAN'T WAIT FOR ANOTHER FILLER CHAPTER WHERE ABSOLUTELY N O T H I N G HAPPENS!

Daily reminder that Joshu will use the rokakaka to make hair grow on the sides of his head again

Kyo is the main villain, her upgrade will be Born To Be Wild

t. Hot Pants

i'm just excited for yasuho and tooru antics

>hyped
point me to anyone who's actually hyped here. also improve your vocabulary retard

when is the last time anything actually significant happened in Jojolion? And don't say "head doctor intro durrr" because I am not convinced he's the main villain.

>when is the last time anything actually significant happened in Jojolion?
Chapter 89.

They introduced the car tree

last chapter the plot kept moving forward as a new arc is set up and we are given insight into the repercussions of gappy swag punching a bitch

Other than maybe Caato, who else could it be?
if the rock people are the enemies, and they're basically this universes pillarmen, and they have a giant organization bent on becoming the rulers of the world, which is basically passione, then wouldnt it make sense that the main villain would be a fusion between Kars and Diavolo?

From what we've seen, his stand prevents anyone from investigating him. Anyone who tries will get magically offed, and he doesnt need to worry about anything. It reminds me of billionaires in real life who have people suicided.

There's not any connections to Passione or Diavolo in Jojolion

It's Jobin.

JUST SHOW A FUCKING FIGHT ALREADY
KYO VS JOBIN
JOSHU VS TORUU
KING NOTHING VS CAATO'S STAND
FUCKING MILAGRO MAN VS LES FEULLIES

SOMETHING OTHER THAN "YES, INDEED, 12 HOURS UNTIL EQUIVALENT EXCHANGE"

Well its not exactly passione, but its similar. They're both secret organizations with bosses who dont want people to know about them.

Bill Clinton confirmed to be Akefu’s true identity.

Get fucked fightfag

I still dont understand why people think it will be jobin
Why would he antagonize his family further. Dont they share the same goals in helping tsurugi? Once the rokakaka organization is taken down, jobin doesnt have a reason to antagonize his family.

Jobin is all over the place. Like I can't even figure out what his relationship is with the family, sometimes he's friendly and sometimes he's sending people to the house to kill them.

if you're talking about the ozone baby fight, he didnt send anyone there to kill anyone. He just thought that it would prevent people from getting to the rokakaka branch

When
>Yotsuyu
Hired by Norisuke
>Damo
He was surprised to go home and see Josuke executes him near his house. Damo probably came on his own
>Poor Tom
Told him the stand would protect his family and not nearly kill them

JoJolion won't have a main villain.

Gappy isn't family

Joubin using his true powers or Mitsuba awaking her stand.

>Caato has space manipulating powers
>not the main villain

explain yourself jobinfags

She always had It she Just showed

Did Les Feullies come from Act 4's leftover rotation or Jesus?

Probably just Jesus.

Jobin is not the villain, just the deuteragonist.
The antagonist is going to be the head doctor.

is Gappy's 'meta-stealing ability' going to become the next Giorno's 'hyperactive mind ability'?

That's just a minor antagonist.

The most abstract he ever goes are sound and smell
Also Giorno had damage reflecting animals too

it already has, cant even remember the last chapter it was used in

I fucking hated iggy and his gremlin head. Cheered when he got kicked to death like the annoy rat he was. Should of kept it like the ova and tore him in half.

Attached: Iggy_Normal.png (499x514, 617K)

T-minus 39 hours and 45 minutes to Ultra Jump release

The manga is not even done calm down

Is Iggy a pibble?

and damn is that humanoid face aint Joe Biden levels of creepy

it was a really creative ability
you can steal abstract concepts from others, as well as actual things, making it for utility and offensive

now it is just bubbles that explode hard, you can use the bubbles as shields and that's all
stands are better when they present fights where the guy who punches harder isn't the winner.

her stand isnt even named and we're 48 hours from the fruit

It's not really creative to have an ability that lets you do anything. Limits are better.

It can still transport normal objects as recent as the Ozone Baby fight

Infinite bubble trick > any stand

Because its obvious that the final battle isn't going to be just Jobin vs Gappy, but rather Jobin's gang vs Gappy's Gang.

>unless Tsurugi evolves and Jobin can control him like Love Train
I'm 89% percent sure that's what's gonna happen

>Jobin's gang vs Gappy's Gang.
Who

The final "fight" will be another chase, this time to get the New Rokakaka

not him but
tsurugi + jobin + kaato vs joshu + yashuo + rai joshu

chapter preview when

I get the feeling the Higashikata siblings will actually help Josuke team after finding out what Jobin/Kaato/Tsurugi did to Norisuke

how could jobin ever defeat gappy

gappy's stand is literally a hard counter to jobin's

well im pretty sure the end goal of obtaining the rokakaka is eternal life/youth, but if araki decided to go ahead and put current events in it'll just ruin the whole point of it
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/acel.13028

Just like CD was a counter to KQ
Tsurugi's upgrade will probably play a big role in the finale

yeah same here. it would be really based if jobin realized just how fucked he was after seeing all the higashikatas coming for him.

it's an ever harder counter than that

it's like if CD could remove KQ bombs from anything without touching it

tldr

Bubbles don't work on Josuke, if he touches one of those pockets of heat he's dead.

Josuke can make an infinite amount of bubbles at any time and use them to remove any trapped heat from everything around him.

That's pretty interesting, is this what Jobin wants for Tsurugi?
It reminds to the whole "immortality industry" Rai brought up

Attached: x38.png (900x1400, 296K)

Joshu surely has to show up this next chapter, right? I don't know why else Araki would include Nut King Call in one of the recent covers. It would be perfect to see Joshu and Josuke reluctantly team up to kick Tooru's ass. We'd probably get to hear Joshu's stand cry too, if he has one.

araki directly set up yashuo this chapter, and we saw joshu as well. i'd be shocked if he didnt show. hes very clearly building up on a yashuo arc and itd be perfect to introduce joshu into it.

>Joshu's stand cry
Let out a big nut on Yasuho's face

It would be nice if that happened. I would even accept it as the conclusion to Joshu's character.

>Eight whole parts of JoJo
>Still no Tool reference
getting sick of your shit araki

Joshu has a history of being treated as a member of the main cast on covers despite not being one, similar to Yukako in Part 4.

Reminder that speed king's true ability is to accumulate anything into anything and that josuke will defeat him by plundering

Epitaph's localized name is Eulogy.

>The final "fight" will be another chase
I fucking hate how much you are probably right

>similar to Yukako in Part 4.
>Yukako and Koichi get together in Part 4
>Yasuho's last name is Hirose
Joshuchads...

Attached: 67390116_2331940870176836_6540099927669067487_n.jpg (320x320, 15K)

what is that pic?
I hate it

oh god no

This is going to be the last chapter of the volume
Will it end showing us the HD face?

>By showing the will of pursuit to the director, the rain that began to fall will "crash" into Josuke and Mame!
Although they are chased by the police, they escape to the police car, but are asked to get out of the car. The rain penetrated the body of constant help mercilessly ...!?

Attached: 2.jpg (695x497, 128K)

inb4 Josuke plunders his and Rai's voices to bait the Head Doctor's stand

i believe yasuho and joshu will meet, toruu will try to lure yasuho into his arms and joshu will use Nut King Call against Toruu, this will confirm that Tooru has a Stand and the fight will erupt, yasuho will remain neutral until Paisley Park guides her to the right option her heart desires, that being helping Josuke, so Yasuho and Joshu beat the shit out of Tooru, this will end the Deadly Pursue arc as the stand will stop chasing josuke and rai, while Yasuho and Joshu have time to interrogate Tooru about the Head Doctor

I believe the fight will be a 1v1v1, between the Head Doctor, Josuke and Jobin, while the final fight will be Caato vs Josuke as Caato will pull off some dirty trick to keep the rokakaka for herself

I don't think that'll work
It seems like once you even get the idea of chasing this guy you get attacked.
Makes me wonder how he'll be defeated.
Maybe they'll get Daiya to steal the memories of the Head Doctor in their heads and go to the lecture he's going to do anyway. Then they can approach him

That would be cool, but most likely they'll get saved by Paisley Park

It honestly seems like the type of stand that can only be stopped by defeating the user. Since it's not possible to stop the head doctor, that means it would be Tooru's stand. A stand this powerful needs a limitation, and that could easily be the inability to place the effect on yourself.

At this point I don't think the head doctor's face matters at all, it's just a red herring. Actually, the head doctor is more akin to a bullfighter's cape, with Tooru as the bullfighter.

That's also pretty likely, especially seeing how powerful is his ability, the only way to defeat it I can imagine would be if the actual doctor was a red herring as you say and directly kill Tooru

>You see yhe doctor's face
>non human face, he was a stand all along

Araki isn't THAT clever.

>tfw Norisuke is fucking dead

If that Mangle thing is really the Head Doctor's stand, how did he appear and disappear in relation to the Tsurugi sightings?
It must be Tooru's.

Final villain is someone fusing with Norisuke's dead body using the new fruit
Maybe Tsurugi to get cured

Then his power is tracking and instantly fucking people

I don't get it. Isn't the head doctor an actual member of the hospital? Other people have seen him before.

>part 7's setting is a race
>half of part 8 is running away or chasing
Will we have a F1 racer as part 9's protag?

Norisuke can't die just because if he does the Higashikata Fruit Company will be in the hands of fucking Joshuu (Jobin will clearly die)

Person they're chasing could not be the head doctor.
We haven't seen any standless person interacting with him.

The other people from the hospital saw him

Attached: 1552267792010.png (900x1400, 522K)

jesus as it acted on johnny after he fell from the horse

That's a pretty sensible Araki ending after Died of a Cold

>the Higashikata Fruit Company will be in the hands of fucking Joshuu

Man I wish Joshuu really grew on me over time and I always hoped he would join Josuke as a main member, but obviously with yashuo in the party it would have made any chemistry there kind of difficult to write. But the thought of Joshuu and josuke having the rival-team sort of relationship where they dislike each other but fight for their common interests and enemies together would be awesome. Doesn't really seem all that likely with how far in were in but well see what happens.

Attached: 1562789888458.png (1506x1467, 1.05M)

How do you think people will remember JJL when it ends?

theyll remember it as best part

The grand finale to a great series

the defining jojo part
>unique character designs
>muh aesthetics
>insane stand abilities
>some of the darkest and happiest moments in the entire series
>japan
>shit ton of waifus
>interesting characters that you can discuss for a long time
>100 years to finish
>mindfuck moments
>mystery elements
>waifus
>goofy but badass jojo
>extremely eerie but at the same time
charming
>probably the most realistic characters

Attached: 1563842191989.gif (500x500, 1.35M)

asshole

Attached: 1.jpg (640x300, 133K)

Does ultra jump have other good manga?

I have no fucking idea how Araki is supposed to top the climax of D4C, or really that entire trek. We're at the same volume in Jojolion as the climax of SBR and we're still clearly in preamble to the biggest development (being who eats the Rokakaka I guess). We already know the powers of everyone but Tooru and Head Doctor but we have a decent grasp of one of theirs (whatever the Mangle-ish stand is). And either one is regardless pretty out of nowhere to take up reins as a climactic opponent.
With the recent Jobin mini-arc and other things, there's effectively a massive amount of table setting but at the same time we don't even know what the centerpiece will be. We are so far in and yet I can't even guess at how the conclusion will compare.
Hope we see Killer Queen again, always wanted to see Josuke do like a Mask Change or Persona switch

You know after being told for 5 straight parts that you can't have two stands, it would be pretty cool to see someone who actually has a good reason to break the convention

Looks like Gaps got a Nintendo Switch from Tooru

There's a really popular manga called No Guns Life, haven't read it but the MC has a gun for head and that kicks ass

Not just Yukako, nearly every Part 4 character was prominent on covers. Yukako mainly appeared during her own arcs. That's due to Part 4's community theme.

It's already my favorite

Getting a blind girl to go to a conference with a dangerous individual isn't clever at all.

still won't happen

we just got speed king vs fun fun fun

and it was amazing, haven't been this invested in JJL since Damo

89? Unbelievable