Is anyone else jizzing themselves into a coma over this manga or is it just me...

Is anyone else jizzing themselves into a coma over this manga or is it just me? Monthly releases are a hard thing to maintain hype over but I haven't been let down by it yet. The single point I can raise against it is the autism of the translation groups involved but the main one still does fine work.

Attached: adam.jpg (1182x892, 232K)

Of course i am you dolt
After seeing Poseidon get BTFO by nippon strnog i can't wait for some non-japanese character to do the same

Adam would hate the modern day US

I'm curious on this manga's take on Jack. would they make him totally evil and disgusted the Gods in process or actually being a misunderstood person that only Herc would understand in the end

yeah this newest chapter is gonna be interesting, I have a feeling that they're going to play him as a straight villain for sure, but you never know until the backstory chapter comes out. I was fully prepared to be disappointed by the poseidon fight too until that happened and at the end I was 110% on board.

Well considering he was picked for the exact reason that he is a filthy piece of shit, and would have no qualms about using dirty tricks and taking advantage of Herc's sympathy towards humanity, I kinda doubt it will be anything but him being a scumbag.

While I can admit that it's not very good, I'm also pretty hype every month. In fact, I was thinking that it's about time that we get some raws, isn't it?

I was kinda bothered by the nippon stronk aspect of the manga, but now a part of me wishes that the author goes full nip wank and makes the 4 nips win, just for the butthurt that it would cause.

Which humans do you think that will win?
>Qin Shi Huang
The other chink on the list lost, I don't see both of them losing
>Simo Hayha
If the author is enough of a military fag to know him and include him on the list, I don't see him making Simo lose
>Nostradamus or Tesla
They're both too much of a meme pick, if one wins I can see the other losing, but I can't picture both of them losing, unless the rival gods are really hyped
>Raiden Kineemon
It depends on how the character appears, but he's just a dude that happened to be really fucking big, I don't see humanity despairing over his defeat like with Adam. Of course, Adam was the one that had more chances to win against any god, so his loss really hurt the morale while at the same time hyping and giving hope to humanity, there's no way that another human character achieves the same, but a famed warrior like Leonidas would hurt most.

Jack is definitely going to win.

I have my doubts, two greeks in a row losing and letting the score tied so soon would be weird. Unless the point is really humanity winning in a totally dishonorable way, which is very likely.

>shounen cliches and tropes: the manga
no.

>Simo
I'm mostly curious what his fight is going to be like. They gave Sasaki some autistic superpower so it'll be fun to see what kind they give to Simo, and if the current fight is any indication Simo's fight will probably be in a snowy alpine forest.

>nosty and tesla
Also hype for those just because of how stupidly memed you know they're going to be. Tesla is going to have lightning powers and Nosty is going to have perfect precognition or something, I can't fucking wait, and yeah I imagine Nosty is going to lose but definitely not both of them.

Yeah Jack is gonna win, after losing Adam the humans need a nice morale boost.

>dirty tricks and taking advantage
They should have picked H. H. Holmes for trickster gimmick instead of Jack desu.
>mfw Jack henshins into Springheel Jack during the fight

Attached: 1558379945460.jpg (1920x1080, 258K)

dropped it during the Kojiro namek, I heard it's finally over now but frankly it lasted way too long for its own good

I was worried for mankind after their absolute best got blow the fuck out, things were looking bleak, but thanks god the author reminded us that humanity has NIPPON STRONK among their ranks, and with their SKILL FOLDED OVER A THOUSAND TIMES AND THEIR HONOR AND PRIDE THEY CAN OVERCOME EVEN THE UNBEATABLE GODS!

NIPPON BANZAIII!!!

>Qin Shi Huang

Is he going to talk his opponent to death?
He was no warrior.

He was a general, some martial prowess is to be expected. Of course, general != warrior, there's some overlap but not so much. On one hand, unifying China is a pretty big achievement, on the other hand, with that logic I would have preferred someone like Genghis Khan, big ass empire and commander of warriors with a curious fighting style, and he himself a man to use unorthodox tactics. Of course I said Genghis because it's the first that came up to mind, I'm sure that there are others who qualify.
On the other hand, this madman was also into alchemy, some weird powers could be memed unto him. Who knows what does the author have in mind for him.

This will be at least Seven Deadly Sins level of big once the anime comes out. Enjoy the comfiness while it lasts.

it's funny how people are so butthurt because one nippon won, but no one bats an eye to the literal father of humanity having a skin and hair color that only represents like 10% of the population

I'm already ready to spoil the shit out of every animeonly fag, they've ruined enough things for me

Shitty battle manga usually never make it big, even with an anime adaptation.

He was picked by someone who seemingly knows everything about him and described him as the worse piece of shit. So clearly he'll be 1000 times worse than what people tought he did.

The super heroic Heracles who is the only known other god wanting to help the humans even if they lose, while the humans would have a super bittersweet "victory" because Jack is gonna be horrible. Which will make the gods hate the humans further. Sounds like the only way this is gonna end to me, the flags are overkill.

If Jack wins, it will definitely feel undeserved. Heracles dying would be very dramatic considering that he wants to help humanity, though the same can be achieved if he wins and gets utterly disgusted at humanity.

On the other hand, the fact that Hilde planned to use him specifically to take advantage of Heracles' niceness makes me think that it will backfire. Her plans haven't been working out.

Im still mad

The hype died with the Poseidon fight.
Now I am just checking in now and then to see how big of a train wreck the rest of it is going to be.

>Her plans haven't been working out.
It's gonna be repetitive if it never works out.

Yeah, it's not like the Poseidon fight ended a litteral chapter ago.

>The hype died with the Adam fight
>The hype died with the Poseidon fight
>The hype died with the Jack fight

Attached: 1430817556176.png (450x338, 166K)

>Nip human strongest human, folded over 1000 times, gets the first W on the board for humanity
It's a good concept and I like how animated the style is (prime example being Zeus destroying a fucking table with his gavel in chapter 1) but that shit rubs me the wrong way.

Hopefully Okita gets clichéd away last minute, i'd like to see Saladin or maybe Shaka take his place.

Isn't he the dude who was buried with thousands of Terracotta warriors?

If this guy doesn't fight via a massive proxy army of moving statues exacting his tactical genius with mechanical precision this entire Manga is fucked.

Attached: Terra.jpg (1154x649, 729K)

Yeah, it's that dude, but I don't know how would they explain thousands of inanimate soldiers coming to life.

>NOOOOOOOOOOOO IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY COUNTRY

Attached: 1562348999958.png (1920x1080, 2.43M)

You're being autistic.

>the autism of the translation groups
anyone explain?

>duelist who has only ever lost
>died young
>gets the first win
nip or not its pottery

Heracles will win, but he will die of his injuries shortly after

Fuck yeah Papa was one of the best fights I've read
honestly I can't see anything better than that, though Kojiro came close

he grows them from the platform or something and commands them with valkyrie magic

No, Simo not having a scarred or deformed jaw as part of his design would be shit.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

I like it more for how it plays with both the historical and mythological characters backstories.

>honestly I can't see anything better than that, though Kojiro came close
It was only the second fight, and the third came close. I have plenty of faith that the rest of the fights will be amazing too.

Can the list be changed? All fighters have already been revealed for both sides.

Jack the Ripper is going to fucking mindbreak Hercules, now way that humans lose this round.

It's trash but it's enjoyable trash

It would really make sense, the terracota army was buried with him to fight for him in the afterlife. If Adam got sharingan from a single line on the Bible about being made in God's image, I guess that something could be bullshitted to explain why does the terracota army works. It might even be the reason he's on the list, lots of kings were buried with stuff, but I don't know if someone else packed that many soldiers.

I can't wait for Nicola Tesla.

Attached: Tesla.gif (1016x764, 2.67M)

He can't do shit unless he brings J.P. Morgan along.

> Tesla
> not pic related

You have one job goddamnit

Attached: ezgif-4-3a20351eca9d.jpg (765x1100, 272K)

>Araki's Tesla
Best Tesla, obviously

> Raiden Tameemon
> Okita Souji
> Sakata Kintoki

Guaranteed victories since they are japanese.

> Simo Hayha

Will win since japanese people loves Finland

> Qin Shi Huang

Will win since two Chinese character cant loose.

The rest are guaranteed loses so that means some plot device must come into effect or humanity is facing defeat.

I get the feeling Simo will end up like Adam, get a fight that hypes them up but they lose in the end.

Why are people whining so much about “muh nippon”? If it was only that jap characters that were being wanked up and everyone else was just there to make them seem better it would be one thing, but so far all the characters have been cool.

Have you seen those sickening ironic-weeb “credit” pages they plaster over the front and back of each mangadex chapter?

Same reason fans and critics alike bitch about anything Americans make that's mostly about Americans winning: nationalism bad, masochism good. Ignore them.

It's mostly eurofags that don't know any history besides their continent's and amerifags that don't know history at all

obsessed