Be honest, is this show worth finishing?

be honest, is this show worth finishing?

Attached: Shoujo Kakumei Utena.jpg (960x720, 378K)

i've probably tried watching this show 5 times over the years and never finish it. I guess ikuhara's style isnt for me considering im not that into his other works aswell

Only if you're male. Women will never understand.

Attached: 457354745.jpg (500x375, 23K)

There are just so many boring episodes and scenes... I like utena, her dumb friend, and blue guy... As well as the art direction and animation... But it can be a slog.

Never understand what?

Lurk 2 years before posting.

rape yourself cock nigger

Yes, but only if you are a man. Women will never understand what these lesbians went through.

Only if you are a man.

Attached: 72552b59766c9c54f7445cd54e57da4b1428635916_full.jpg (640x482, 123K)

100% worth it

>women will never understand shoujo anime

what

q.e.d. and a sincere tits or GTFO

Attached: utena-25-akio-behind-the-wheel.jpg (720x480, 44K)

I bet you can't even explain the car wash

Attached: 1521305136045.png (1024x768, 1.02M)

YES!
YES!
YES!
YES!
YES!

Learn board etiquette before posting.

>he actually fell for the meme

Yoy do realize the only people who claim this is a masterpiece are hipsters with extra thick nostalgia goggles right? Watch Madoka Magica and have a much better experience.

Attached: 0A8D3BB8-23EE-4BFB-A874-164D9A19ABF2.jpg (661x599, 88K)

It's literally a show made for women. If you watch this shit, even "ironically", and you're male, and you thought it was good, one of the best animes of all time, well then you fucked up.

But yes, OP. It's good. Sailor Moon is better though.

t. manly man

Must have a lot to compensate for.

>phoneposter
>retard
Every single time

>boomer
>doesn’t use phone

Every time.

Fuck off you loose cunt

Why the hell aren’t you watching anime or playing games if you’re on PC? Your “powerful” machine is actually nothing but a waste.

A phone is actually a lot more convenient. In this day and age there’s literally no benefit to chaining yourself to a PC like a rat just to use 4ch.

I want to have a farm.

Attached: best farmgirl.png (479x361, 232K)

And I want to have enough spare time and money for a fencing club.

Watch Madoka instead.

Cringe

>Only if you're gay.
Fixed.
Utena is gayer than Sarazanmai.
At least that one had cute girls like Sara

>Watch Madoka Magica and have a much better experience.
I've gradually came to hate Madoka because of the extreme cancerousness of its fanbase, but objectively I can't deny it is a much better anime than Utena

>objectively I can't deny it is a much better anime than Utena
This is one of the most delusional posts I’ve read in my life

Fantastic, visionary, everyone should at least try to watch it once.
At first I thought that I would get tired of the repetitive stuff but I ended to love it.
ZETTAI UNMEI MOKUSHIROKU

Imagine how comfy Anthy and Utena's evenings are.

>193259744
>193258658
No.
Madoka doesn't deserve more attention, as it perpertuates the cancerous fanbase.
And no (you) for your posts.

This
FUCK MADOKA

She doesn't have cow tits though

So is that filename really from a phone? I don't own one, so I wouldn't know.

Attached: question_Chen.jpg (700x988, 397K)

What is this pose supposed to convey?

Attached: 13. Revolutionary Girl Utena [BD 720p Hi10P 5.1 AAC dual-audio][kuchikirukia]v2.mkv - 00_14_16.014.j (960x720, 924K)

He says: "Come here, user"

>objectively
ok bro. according to what standards?

Why would you watch something like this when Madoka Magica exists? I actually couldn’t even make it past episode six.

Because Utena is a 39 episode series with depth, great musicalization and a movie sequel that actually makes sense and Madoka is a 12 episode generic magical girl show with dark visuals and a movie sequel that ruins the characters and makes no sense.

Yes. It's in my top 5.

Why would you watch any other anime when you could be rewatching Madoka?

Nah, dropped it around ep.5
Don't force yourself to watch shit just bec someone on Yea Forums told you it's good.

My other car is utena

This. You can't bring your desktop with you to highschool and post during class. Just kidding, fuck off

Attached: vlcsnap-00129.png (1920x1080, 772K)

>watched five eps of a 39 episode anime
>thinks his opinion is valid

You've failed to break free of the egg

Oh, man, he was summoned, Madokaspammer is here to ruin a dying thread.

Utena is my bike.

Yeah. The middle section drags on a little too much but otherwise I didn't think it was too bad.

Oh, and don't skip the recap episodes.

>triggered because a stranger on the internet dropped his favorite show

Attached: 1564893900478.png (663x685, 1.3M)

Yes, it's one of the best anime ever made. It's a slow burn though.

Fuck the madokaposter who always brings it into Utena threads.

Attached: 1532056273387.jpg (500x750, 307K)

This was just a test run for the Melody of Oblivion cow scene.

Attached: cows_no_sound.webm (400x300, 1.53M)

This is one the shows you can't marathon. Watch 1 episode a day.

>thinks he can ignore my argument by replying with buzzwords

>I demand strangers on the internet justify their opinions to me

>doesn't understand why an opinion based on five episodes is worth next to nothing regardless of the show's quality

You can't watch five episodes of a 39 episode show and judge its quality unless the show is obviously complete shit (which Utena obviously is not). You don't have to keep watching it, but your opinion is worthless.

Attached: 1528938053745.png (720x542, 367K)

jesus christ all the madoka zoomers in here that can't keep attention for an anime more than 12 episodes.

These posts really expose your insecurities newfags

>love revue starlight and the rose of versailles
>can't get myself to watch utena
Am I missing something or it's ok to keep ignoring it?

Nope. Only watch the first half. And also the cow episode. The rest is crap.

Whats stopping you?

>t. got casual filtered by the Black Rose arc

Character faces and designs outside the MC, to be honest they don't seem really appealing

Watch up to the fight with Juri episode and stop it you’re still not digging it.

I watched this entire series and expected some grand masterpiece but I'm too much of a brainlet to understand what people are praising about it, all the characters being really annoying didn't help either. The blonde bitch somehow ended up being the only redeeming character in this shitshow.

Honestly, no. Change to a yes only if you are the kind of person that hangs out in 3x3 threads and feel compelled to finish it for internet street cred.

Please never watch this show.
It's mine.
Thank you.

Only the movie is good and also because of the architecture

May as well try it since I have nothing to watch, thanks for the tip user.

>revue starlight
what is this?

Dont bother posting about Utena unless you've left your coffin beforehand.

>Being this delusional

It's worth finishing in this girl.

Attached: utena_akio.webm (528x396, 2.98M)

Shitty Utena x Madoka fanfiction

What the fuck kind of opinion is this. The last third of Utena is the best part. If you hate the show just say so, claiming the beginning is good but the end isn't is nonsensical in this case.

It is an okay show, but that Anthy tho, she was the one that caused me to grow out of white women, and now I prefer brown

Yes you fucking faggot
I love how sympathetic Touga feels in the end. Best character.

It's an interesting watch for the music, aesthetics and it probably makes you more handsome too.

Attached: 1495513510929.jpg (750x1093, 280K)

>doesn't understand all opinions are valid regardless
Amazon doesn't delete reviews of people who dropped a show/book for a reason.

it's not that your criticism becomes invalid, it's just that the scope of your critic becomes rather limited. not that user.

Damn, how boring is sex with Akio that she starts talking about food? Minimum reaction to the fact he's allegedly having sex with her. I've had yawns more sexually active than this.

I believe you're all due for counselling.

>shoujo

Duh, we're on Yea Forums.

forget it. women will never respond to shoujo counselling

Attached: 54376345761.png (500x375, 229K)

Same. Actually I was falling for brown girls after Gundam, but Utena had her influence on me

Funny. I can't stand Anthy at all. What a dumb bitch.

Sneaking a fart.

The ending is literally the best part of the show

You have to be grown up to appreciate Himemiya.

Wish I could have a brown goddess gf like her. Too bad brown girls with decent look are rare here

>You have to be grown up to appreciate Himemiya.
I doubt it.

Why?

Sure

Based

Exactly this. Ikuhara style is very cheap. Things only make sense in metaphors.

>watch madoka instead
fuck off zoomers

Someone disagreeing with you is not being "triggered". Where the fuck does this mentality even come from.

At least Utena is not as utterly awful as yuribears or Sarazanmai

Was it rape?

Attached: Shoujo Kakumei Utena - 08 (960x720 BD DTS) [529F4F40].mkv_snapshot_16.51_[2019.09.17_03.24.46].jpg (960x720, 365K)

Because, while I personally don't like her (great char, nonetheless, so don't get me wrong), I'm pretty sure you might even like her being underage. In short: you're talking nonsense.

ITT characters men will never understand

Attached: [アニメ BD] 少女革命ウテナ 第20話「若葉繁れる」(1080p x264 FLAC 2ch+6ch 10bit cha (1440x1080, 675K)

This episode annihilated my heart.

Attached: Shoujo Kakumei Utena - 12 (960x720 BD DTS) [D1AFCE4A].mkv_snapshot_09.14_[2019.09.17_04.13.00].jpg (960x720, 380K)

The Onion Prince was a selfish piece of shit. Almost as bad as Akio.

Change my mind.

tits or GTFO, faggetina

>defending the entitled fag who gets pissy over a childhood nickname and then cries when Wakaba shows interest in someone else

He’s utterly pathetic.

He's pathetic but he isn't selfish or near as bad as Akio. If he was selfish like the rest of the cast he would have gone along with Mikage's plans, instead he is the only person to resist counselling.