To me, Claymore is the best anime ever created

To me, Claymore is the best anime ever created.
> the story is perfect
> There are no flaws in history
> characters are fucked
> there is a drama with the death of an important character
> teresa is the coolest character I've ever seen in any anime
> The story is simply fucking from beginning to end.
Too bad there was no second season and the anime didn't follow. For me it was the best anime ever made, surpassing even Naruto.

Attached: Claymore5.jpg (704x400, 152K)

Dat punchline.

Attached: go bait.png (207x428, 101K)

Teresa is the best. Manga is ok, anime is meh.

I didn't read the manga, but I saw the anime and found it cool. Watch the whole anime right 12 times.

>there is a drama with the death of an important character
good thing there is no resurrection no jutsu for the most powerful claymores.... oh wait

>We will never see this animated
It hurts so fucking bad

Attached: 6998219-claymore-5094411.jpg (1200x861, 223K)

>Not wanting to see the prissy bitch get stomped
I don't read seinenshit for literary prowess. I read it for gratifying hype comebacks. It takes a sad person to read it for the former.

>best girl is literally an angel
As it should be.

>dói tanto. Muito bem dito.

>Teresa is alive

Oh wow, might actually pick the manga up to see this turn of events.

the manga was pretty good but i still feel like it could've been even better.

There was no ressurection. Teresa died and stayed dead.
The one in the last fight was Clare, projecting into her transformation the image she had of Teresa.
Clare was only able to do so after getting more memories of Teresa from that one eyed girl.
That "Teresa" itself spoke about how she wasn't so strong in life, she was only strong like that because that was the image that Clare had of her.
She fought using advanced and mixed versions of techniques that Clare saw trought the series, and the inner idea of Teresa said she wouldn't let Clare "summon" her before, but now with how strong she got and the friends she got, she could (that is, that "Teresa" was only able to be created after Clare reached enough maturity to be able to replicate her idealized version of her).
Teresa knew of things that only Clare was suppose to know (Like how Clare wanted to bang child Raki).
Lastly, it's very unlikely that the awakened form of Teresa would be just Teresa as an angel - but very likely that that's how Clare would picture her.

is the manga worth reading?

Attached: 1566533528068.jpg (768x450, 369K)

Sure give it a go

What was the name of the little girl claymore?

Me on the left.

No it gets worse as it progressives and the final fight was completely awful. The general ending is trash.

Read untill the timeskip. It shits the bed after that.

Huh, I always hated the deus ex teresa ending, but if this is true, I'm okay with this. Makes a lot more sense, too.
>Like how Clare wanted to bang child Raki
I don't remember this. Was this specifically implied? I always thought Clare saw herself in him and she tried to help herself by helping Raki.

Attached: 7c6ebd35dd1270895be7dd51bfa75b65.jpg (550x626, 149K)

Do you mean Miata?

Attached: 83eca71d5b756500654784ba7d3cbce4.jpg (1110x1600, 555K)

Not that user, but I think Teresa says a quick line about how Raki will most likely be the guy that takes Clare's virginity or some shit, so it isn't child Raki.

It's not bad. Only thing that sucks is it kinda left opened ended with a big plot twist that would have been fun to learn more about.

Or continued with much lower threats and just focused on things like Raki, Clare and some of the others too.

Yeah, I remember that. What I don't remember is if Clare was being attracted to child Raki or if she simply wanted to be the guardian to him, that Teresa was to her. You now, honoring her memory by imitating her.

Attached: 21724442775fa541bd2768bbcfd7142c.jpg (634x1000, 492K)

manga is better, anime was decent through

Basest girl

Very true.

Attached: e68af8d74fd190b9628b01720ad07b47.jpg (669x482, 105K)

Why are bait pics banned they are the only response to threads like these. Also someone should make a claymore bait pic.

There is not speedreader now go back to naruto threads

I believe that was actually Teresa spirit that couldn't believe she was alive and so believed herself to be just a memory of Clare. It would explain how she was aware of Raki and Clare feelings something Clare herself hadn't realized yet. Also just because you saw someone memories doesn't mean you can act exactly like them.