This cute loli is warning you to evacuate your city before she razes it to the ground, what do you do?

This cute loli is warning you to evacuate your city before she razes it to the ground, what do you do?

Attached: Tanya_praying_Being_X_but_Curse.png (766x431, 411K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aXBbNtj2PfY
youtube.com/watch?v=9aEfKT9Qv04
jaapl.org/content/42/1/39
streamable.com/uozmn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavrentiy_Beria#Sexual_predator
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Snatch it from the sky and hold it captive in my loli chamber.

headbutt her and slap her then drag her from the hair to my harem where my concubines will groom her for the deflowering ceremony.

Piss on her

Wait for death

>cute

>loli
That's clearly a duck

[x] Genuflect

Attached: 1535041744485.png (614x793, 219K)

Well, obviously I will go evacuate. I mean, this cute little girl surely won't lie.

Hope it's her shot that kills me.

I want her to melee me so I can feel her tiny body pressed against me as I die like the guy in Norden.

Hey, that was my idea!

Attached: Beria.jpg (194x260, 7K)

Imagine if she trips and falls on top of you, you're unable to move and she has to hastily crawl up while she refers to your still barely warm body as a 'worthless lump of meat' before she gives you a kick, the pain being the final thing you ever feel.

Attached: beria.png (1309x725, 1.42M)

Cum inside her.

So, S2 when?

Attached: 1567887306037.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

There's signs he's not even finishing the LNs...

What went wrong?

Normies dont buy **pro-nazi** LN.

>magical WWI
>Nazis
What, does she end up becoming Hitler and genociding magical Jews somewhere down the road?

Attached: slutty footpussies.gif (420x725, 199K)

He started working on a bunch of other stuff and doesn't really talk about YS anymore. Barely talks about writing at all and recently only negatively about interaction with the office apparently. Vol 12 would have to be ready on bookshelves next month or it would be his longest ever interval between releases so it's getting pretty close to a time when he'd have to confirm the manuscript for it is finished so it can go into production.
Kadokawa removed the LN from the upcoming releases listing, and also the Studio that made the anime is already busy doing something else in terms of there being a season 2.

Disregard this guy. Youjo Senki consistently sells well or even outsells expectations, like the Movie BD.

Nothing makes me more annoyed than normalscum calling her a """nazi""" because she's not-german and "edgy". Also, the English title was a mistake.
Ask for her duck lips upon my erect wiener.

>Japan producing anything painting fascism in a negative or positive light, by extension acknowledging their own actions under fascism
The empire is more generic pragmatic militant than Nazi. It's what idiots whose only understanding of fascism comes from Hearts of Iron 4 think fascism is, but it gets away with that by being a character-focused fantasy story with no pretensions to historical accuracy.

Why is there not-stalin and the not-USSR if it's WWI?

I like how the Restaurant Spinoff uses a properly translated version of "Youjo Senki" as title in German.

Why are the not-germans wearing Kaiserreich uniforms, complete with pickelhaube? Why are there trenches? Why does it have to be either war?
This.

>that filename

i wish i hadn't read that

>mutts join WW2 at the end
>are the people most obsessed with nazis afterwards
Why?

Attached: DTKe-RPVwAAHPlr.jpg (858x1200, 288K)

Everyone else we've gone to war with have been morally gray poor people fighting with 30-70 year old second-hand equipment.

>ywn get to wear a sleek Hugo Boss uniform

No evacuation without ejaculation

I fight to death for eternal glory and german rage

t. Citizen of Poland

Attached: ika musume.jpg (1080x1920, 150K)

Not true at all. Some were better, some worse, morally speaking.

Attached: 1544656396946.png (853x482, 441K)

>Not Germany

Say my prayers.

Anime will never talke ww2 serious withou backslash:
youtube.com/watch?v=aXBbNtj2PfY

>Nazi Captain Harlock

>Make a Isekai
>MC was a cruel soldier at ww2 in China
>Gets a backslash from gooks and Chink
>Anime version is canceled
Chinks and gooks get triggered only for japs ww2. they dont give a fuck about nazis

Attached: The Chad Killer chinks.jpg (1445x795, 84K)

The author can't be a commie with how much he was shitting on commies.
Also Tanya should have shot her enemy in the head. Bad writing.

Evacuate and let her raze it. I live in a shithole anyway.

Put it in

Because it is a WWI that happens later. It has it is similarities, but in a way it is really the in-between that it should be. Plus the magic shite.

Is there a commie loli antagonist somewhere? No, not Mary Sue. I mean historically Soviets still defeated Germany, so there should be some ideological straight-out-of-gulag loli.

Duck is cute! Cute!

Attached: 1568308798835.png (2031x2952, 1.39M)

This is the raising star of the military and totally not Loli Rommel. Say something nice about her.

Attached: 438c5ceba202ede699abbd3f0d83f0be.jpg (715x1000, 422K)

Why must you do this to us and post that pic every thread. At least spoiler is please.

based and Beckpilled

Just saw the movie, can anyone spoil me on how she manages to kill mary sue?

Attached: Loriya is IMAGINED.jpg (1920x1080, 169K)

Enemies cannot kill her. That's one of gods blessings.
Think about the Witch King from LotR and you'll get it.

Attached: 1568507333509.jpg (500x889, 237K)

Was Mary Sue really a Mary Sue?

Attached: D8CRtMS_d.jpg (374x374, 14K)

No, she isn't instantly and inexplicably good at brain stuff.

But user.
You're trying to tell me that political thought cannot be split into distinct categories of Superman, Very Bad, Very Bad Cherry and Potato?
Next you're going to tell me that the optimal way to fight wars isn't to make every soldier into his own battalion, giving them a horse and ordering them to dodge and weave through enemy lines until they march through every key enemy city thus bullying your foes into surrender.

Muh

cute duck

Attached: mpv-shot0004.jpg (1920x1080, 532K)

Drop her show for being trash

Attached: 1568449646337.jpg (564x705, 79K)

>her

I am disappointed in all of you.

>he
user the show doesnt even do the generic isekai trope of keeping the OG guys voice when they're thinking.

Since reincarnation is a thing in this setting, and it's implied everyone does it just usually don't remember their previous lives, getting upset over previous lives' sex is pointless.
She's only as male as a tomboy is.

The male version died. She's a girl now. Deal with it. Also this

Attached: 1564997506371.jpg (4000x6000, 2.64M)

>the most optimal way to fight a war isn't to just turn fascist, join Japan in their invasion of China, do the bare minimum to participate, cheese the peace conference until you've made China into your puppet state, waiting until you can annex China regardless of where you actually are, and then using infinite manpower and resources to conquer the entire world
I bet you think changing the dominant political ideology of an entire country is more complicated than just hiring a guy who is a different ideology (because human beings are nothing more than their ideologies) and letting him sit there until your flag changes.

Do the commies send her to a gulag?

>tfw I was going to make a sarcastic post in reference to the Astro-Hungarian demand Transylvania event chain but it's so fucked with England teaming up with Italy to fight France and Germany, while guaranteeing their enemy that I can't even write anything that's halfway recognizable as human thought

>yfw Still no doujins of Loliya giving Marxism to Tanya
Fuck

Raze it myself before she can.

There's one where she gets fucked by a fat dude that looks close enough to him but is an Empire soldier and watches herself get raped by him in a bunch of mirrors because she confesses that salaryman was a pedo.

>not Loli Rommel
Wait, are mages supposed to be the equivalent of tanks?

Attached: 9b2966c00f0b0e6cfd119d33c8080872.jpg (992x1403, 298K)

How many promises of a promotion and a comfy career in the rear would you need to give her to get her to do this?

Attached: 1535040772167.png (436x737, 387K)

They're attack helicopters.

Red Dress & Pyjama are both hotter than the cat thing to be honest.
Also I'd rather have Tanya be in charge and have her decide to dress up for me out of love or the desire to make me painfully hard.

Attached: 1565460931941.jpg (850x686, 147K)

That's a man

But Tanya's cute and funny (looking).

Attached: 1534997918633.jpg (714x1000, 133K)

Yes but she's also sexy.

Attached: 1566821800426.png (700x960, 934K)

>she
ITT homos

Based and redpilled.

>ITT homos
Only now that you're here.

Satisfy her Aryan need for foreign semen

Attached: soviet_soldiers_berlin_rape.jpg (1212x1600, 227K)

Tanya and Visha cuddling and kissing!

Attached: devoted_by_kawacy_db7n2bd-fullview.jpg (600x800, 87K)

I volunteer myself for this job, comrade.

Attached: Tanya and I.png (1024x713, 1.41M)

Kek I love how transparent the movie was that the commie state was Russia, at least the Empire's capital got a new name (Berun), they just outright said the capital of the Federation was Moscow.

They really tried to make Tanya ugly.

is that Majima??

Is his commie version!

Fuck lolis

That's for the second war

Attached: 1568398178380.jpg (1500x2018, 524K)

>cute loli

Attached: fixedcoffee.png (918x880, 635K)

GOOD LUCK LITTLE DUCK

literally our guy

Literal deus ex machina would have her survive the wound as "she cannot be killed by the enemy."

>read ejaculate instead of evacuate
I was pretty confused for a second there.

She is so fucking dumb.
I love seeing her get wrecked.

She even helped Tanya do it by blasting the same spire three times.

Attached: fight.jpg (1285x2160, 422K)

Attached: 1567805039404.png (600x750, 273K)

>those hips
what did Sonzai X meant by this?

No.
It's her friends/allies that put her down.

Attached: 1567299373218.png (1280x720, 1.22M)

>The author can't be a commie with how much he was shitting on commies.
Wasn't this some fucking lefty/pol/ shit stemming from a tweet by the author stating he considers himself a marxist? While ignoring of course that the author doesn't really treat his tweets all that serious.
I think the author also wrote some novel where the protagonist is a soldier in commie notYugoslavia, although this ignores that the protagonist gets regularly shafted by the system.

GET FUCK LITTLE DUCK

Attached: 1553868882791.webm (1920x1080, 2.81M)

Was the movie better than the series?
youtube.com/watch?v=9aEfKT9Qv04

good luck little duck

Enlist

Attached: 1548181323968.gif (318x194, 1.57M)

Impregnate her so she is forced to leave the military for fraternization with a low rank enlisted grunt and she has to raise the kid by herself because I’m going to be in jail for fucking a kid. Now she will know what it’s likes to be in an extremely unfortunate situation. She will surely be a believer in God.

Nice pixels you got there

Let's try again.

Attached: 1565598532267.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

>user wants to teach privilege to a selfish capitalist
I didn't think I'd see the day.

He has 3 names of himself on one of his pages
>Carlo Zen/Comrade Carlo Zen/Being X
On his blog he makes fun of not being able to say "Happy Christmas", because of political correctness, but ironically also says he is a believer in the spaghetti monster. So probably just RPs his characters a bit and low-key trolls.

It's pretty obvious that Tanya is not portrayed positively in the series, she's just really enjoyable to watch. Turns out extremely motivated pieces of shit make for pretty good protagonists (See Breaking Bad, Death Note, The Sopranos, many others).
By extension, if you self insert as Tanya and think she's admirable you're either a tranny or a piece of shit.

You can be a commie without going full-on tankie, same way you can like capitalism without going full ancapistan.

Tanya isn't portrayed significantly more or less positive than a majority of characters, though we can vouch for her morality due to knowing her internal thoughts better.

Well, even if Tanya is badly portrayed, that wouldn't mean he is a commie. The commies were badly portrayed too.
Tanya can be portrayed as simple a radical, so he might as well just dislike the radical wings, or authoritarians or whatever.
Or you know, Tanya's portrayal can be just to make her an interesting character and without much of a political message.
That said most of the time she is just doing good for herself and often for the country too, as far as trying to win the war and survive goes, so you can't portray her as just evil.

You didn't make a point.

Most leaders and officers are retards, psychopaths, or both, but the lower-ranked soldiers are portrayed fairly positively, like Tanya's regiment, or Mary Sue's father and troops. That's fairly accurate to real life to my personal experience in the army too. Tanya has a mindset more comparable to those leaders, except she's smart.

yuri rape

>he

>muhh literally a man LOL
>every fucking thread
Stop this shit, you must be fucking commies at this point to continue sucking with the same bullshit.

Attached: 1564964931007.jpg (1200x1141, 183K)

The auhour, you autismo.

He's not a commie, he's probably somewhere left of /pol/, which might as well be commie I guess. Russia irl was as much a force of evil as the axis, any sane leftist will agree with that.
I don't think Tanya really has an ideology at all, she's just a pure self-interested opportunist.
Her only evil part is the pleasure she has in killing grunt soldiers she considers to be commies (even though soldiers, or any normal citizen in a stalinist state have no say in the running of the government). Basically she's a dark grey character.

I'd say Tanya is portrayed fairly positively in the sense that she makes decisions that take consequences, morals and people into account and tries to work toward an outcome without simply disregarding any of those things for a personal gain, even if she still does work toward personal objectives within those boundaries.
We don't expect characters to be perfect, and we can hardly empathize with those that are. But we can see that when Tanya's actions have negative outcomes for herself or others around her, it is because of honest mistakes, not bad intentions, so we judge her as an upstanding person, which is positive.

Honestly the only negative elements I find in the two imperial generals is that they're too rigid in their beliefs, fighting the war the old fashioned way, and expecting their foes to act rationally

But in Hitchhiker's Guide to Isekai the character representing Carlo is a little girl.

I'd really only mark that up as a character flaw for Rudersdorf, who seems like he's entirely too settled in his dogged ways. Zettour seems like a bright strategic guy, but he's on his way out. He's literally the past generation and he knows a lot about how wars used to be, but he's not going to innovate much more at his age or have much insight on the modern battlefield, his own field service being many decades removed.

The authour identifies as Being X. Also as if a woman would have the same autistic perspective at history. Japanese women writers into history often end up doing Arab shit that has even less to do with reality or some drama about older Japanese period. Not even counting all the otome with historical figures.

I mean, they're both obviously based on the mindset of German generals and politicians during the first and second world war. In both wars the Germans believed that some early decisive victories would bring the warring parties to the negotiation table. In 1914 they didn't think the Russian Empire would fight itself into ruin to defend Serbia, and in 1939 they didn't expect the French and British empire to destroy their own empires on behalf of Poland

I think she acts in a way that reduces other human beings to worthless pawns to be cast away as needed often enough to be a character trait. She has those two soldiers get killed during her training for one. And while her actions are optimal, she undeniably draws an unsavory amount of pleasure from all the killing. She'd basically be a saint if she just didn't have so much fun/so little remorse dominating and murdering enemy civilians and soldiers. Intent matters.

I mean she had a point that their actions jeapordizes the mission and their own lives, and if they're so willing to sacrifice their own lives then they can just as well replace someone who might not be as willing to die for their country. But as you said, she gleefully sends them to their deaths as the protagonist takes pleasure in exacting "punishment"

>She has those two soldiers get killed during her training for one.
1) Not during training
2) Anime only

She always considers straight up sacrificing peoples lifes a barrier to her actions that she does not cross with the exception of times when it is the lifes of enemy combatants that would otherwise take the life of friendly ones.

The pale-faced, baby-faced man in a suit beckoned at me to enter his study, milk dripping from his wire mustache. -Please, please, have a seat my good sir. He took a long slurping-sip from a full spoon. -The effect of whole milk--as opposed to skim or two-percent--on a bowl of Honey Bunches of Oats is simply transformative. A humble bowl of cereal transfigured from a snack to a meal. Would you fancy a spoonful?

Having smelled his breath I was forced to decline. At my refusal he shoved the spoon into his mouth and sucked it dry.

-I, munch moinch, only use the spoon, munch munchymoinch, here as a courtesy to you. I forsook it long ago in favor of imbibing the nectar straight from the bowl. Much more satisfying, much more efficient delivery method. And the fiber is lovely for the journey out. Don't let my paunch fool you, I've never felt his healthy in my, buuuuuuurp, life. Excuse me. But a small inconvenience for the security and upkeep of a firm constitution. Watch this--and here he took a gallon of whole milk from the floor in each hand and lifted them above his head. Quite impressive, no?

-...Certainly. But doesn't it go bad leaving it out like that? And what of the many boxes of your cereal lining the wall?

-For too long, of course. But these are, and here the magician reveals his trick, only half-full, were full but ten minutes ago, and will soon be emptied at the conclusion of my lunch, during which you have been quite rude to interrupt me.

-Sir, I made an appointment.

-Buuuuuuuuuurp, be gone!

With this I left him alone to enjoy his cereal and later resolved the issue of fucking the Devil of the Rhine I wished to discuss with him alone.

She didn't send them to their deaths, she send them to a bunker in the rear, which they were happy for. She didn't put them in a 100% surefire death situation, she merely reacted to the news unsurprised.
And all of this applies to Anime only, rather than LN. Everyone easily agrees that the Anime shows her in a much less moral and action-dramatized fashion.

Get droned Little Fuck

Attached: Obama-Drones.jpg (391x275, 16K)

Fair, I'm a filthy secondary. Maybe she also acts less sociopathically regarding the deaths she causes in the source material than in the anime. I did hear she was less nice to Visha in the tv series as well.

Is the movie up anywhere yet?

The Visha ship is strongest in the manga, but that goes bigger on the slice of life in general and still diverts from the LN.

To give an example of more LN moral shading however, at Arene once they repel the enemy mages Tanya requests permission to conduct prisoner rescue from HQ, getting Imperial prisoners out of the city instead of engaging civilians. The LN also throws in a flash forward media segment where a guy basically sides with the Empires actions saying their choice was to do Arene or literally lose the war right there.

yes

futa yuri forced impregnation (with Stockholm/battered-wife syndrome)

Loving same-sex marriage with lots of romance and cuddling.

Attached: peace__by_kawacy_dbcsa7w-fullview.jpg (800x556, 76K)

obey duck

Where

the same place they always are

Attached: loli hitler doubts.jpg (419x802, 283K)

Let's be real here, Mary Sue would amputate all of Tanya's limb and keep her as a portable fuckdoll war trophy

I'm not saying that her actions are evil, it's the way she reacts to them that makes her evil. She has no emotional attachment to soldiers on her side, and feels no remorse or even any conflict regarding the deaths of opponents. The death of the former is a waste of resources, while the death of the latter is either something to be gleeful about, or in the case of civilians it's more trouble than it's worth due the PR/international law.
Consider this: if a bunch of people in her regiment died, do you think she would grieve, be sad, feel guilty and remorseful for causing their deaths if she did? Of course not, that would be entirely out of character. She would curse their incompetence if that was the cause of their death, she would be annoyed if this is a minor setback, furious if it's a major one, she would damn her foolishness if it's her fault, not because she feels any empathy towards them, but because the deaths of her subordinates, her human resources, gets in the way of her goal. That's why she is evil.

Attached: 1543176892588.jpg (1920x1080, 184K)

Tanya is for Visha!

Is that Kurt Eichenwald

>Mary's talking to her battalion, 6 years later.
Well fought tonight, men! Tonight, everyone gets a turn on Tanya-tan!

Attached: 1554475375888.jpg (2560x1080, 384K)

>She has no emotional attachment to soldiers on her side
She literally hates nothing more than taking losses to her unit in the LN.
>feels no remorse or even any conflict regarding the deaths of opponents
Welcome to being a professional soldier.
>she would damn her foolishness if it's her fault, not because she feels any empathy towards them, but because the deaths of her subordinates, her human resources, gets in the way of her goal. That's why she is evil.
"Not being an unrealistic paragon of goodness automatically swings to evil"

Tanya is written realistically. Amazingly realistically, actually. Carlo does an amazing job describing the miscommunications and mistakes in judgment involved in human interaction on all sides. If you expect to apply superhero character ethics to her rather than dogged, realistic ones, you're going to come to look at her as evil, aswell as literally every person you know in real life if you had the insight into them that you have into Tanya.

>thinking Mary is qualified to lead anything

Sorry user, just because you're a Yea Forums edgelord that doesn't have feelings because feelings are for pussies, there are some millions of PTSD'd soldiers, and just lots of humans who care about their fellow humans that would disagree with you.
Caring about the lives of other people doesn't make you a paragon of goodness, it just makes you not a sociopath. It's a pretty low bar.

I merely disagree that the feelings that would come up are "remorse or confict". Heck, conflict especially is pretty dumb when the guy would kill you or your buddy if you don't kill him.
I'd rather not agree with views on morality from someone who seems to think "killing is ok as long as you feel really sad about it.".

'll try to dig personal shelter as fast as can.

That tells me nothing.
Would you kindly just say where

she was broken up after she lost soldiers in the first battle for the anjou, vol 5 ch 3. It wasn't her normal waste of resources speach. Its the cover art for that vol for a reason.

My view is that killing is varying degrees of not okay, depending on circumstances. Killing to save your life or your friend's is about as close to ok as it gets, while murdering civilians thanks to a war crime loophole ranks pretty low. In either case, if you can't fathom why I think feeling bad about extinguishing a human life is to be expected, I've got a legal system to introduce to you: jaapl.org/content/42/1/39

That might be character development then, I haven't read the LN.

My arguments are that you cannot posit that the lack of going out of your way to do good makes you evil. All you need to do is introduce someone that actually does evil to show that this doesn't work.
If you have someone who actively commits evil acts, or actively relishes taking human lives, suddenly how do they fit on the scale if what Tanya does already makes her evil? Your definition of evil simply isn't workable because you automatically make an absence of out-of-the-ordinary goodness out to be all the way evil.

Second, who judges what emotions you have to show, and how much of them? Did they show ENOUGH remorse? Were they sad and conflicted enough about the kill, but still not enough to stop them from doing it because obviously in war they still need to be capable of killing their opponent? Are we assuming that all humans react with the same emotions to the same thing? Is every death even the same thing with the same circumstances or could the age, appearance or other factors involved in the victim or the killing alter what emotional reaction someone might have from one situation to the next?
The standard is arbitrary and untenable. And while you can personally choose to judge someone by whatever arbitrary standard you want to to form your subjective moral opinion of them, it is not in the least compelling for anyone to agree with that assessment given how you came to make it.

Come on, your numbers were thinning out. Also, we like having a singular “bad guy” for us to defeat.

The ln has the most in depth long into her inner thoughs.
The anime is mostly for the action scenes.

>My arguments are that you cannot posit that the lack of going out of your way to do good makes you evil.
I think you misunderstand what I'm saying, I've said before that even if they're bad actions, they can be justified, and this is why it's not the actions which make Tanya evil, it's her emotional response to them.
Also, are you asking me to mathematically quantify how emotions factor in the evaluation of a person's moral standing? Because that's not happening. If that was possible, we'd have computer sitting in the courts, not judges. Yes it's arbitrary, because such factors are not quantifiable, all we can use to evaluate them if our human judgment.
All I can say that's quantifiable about the subject is that at least more than zero remorse would be better than literally zero remorse.

>She has those two soldiers get killed during her training
Her character has developed a great deal since the first episode.
Later she reflects that even in her previous life she may have been better off coaching stumbling employees rather than just cutting them loose.

She shows many admirable leadership traits.
From respect for rules and rank to appreciation for punctuality and accountability.
Early on, she leads from the front to put more meat shields behind her, but she continues to do so after the 203rd are an elite fighting force.
She often takes the harder fight so that her subordinates are free to complete the mission.

Even with the movie deviating a bit from the light novel canon, Tanya could have easily handled any or maybe all the other objectives necessary for the defense of Teigenhoff, but she chose to 1v1 that crazy bitch Mary.

Tanya doesn't have enough tentacles penetrating her for his tastes.

All you're doing is explain why absolutely no one should care about your assessment of this because it is completely subjective, and it's fine for you to think that way, but it's not changing anyone's mind nor making it objectively the case in the work, simply because you continue to emphasize how completely arbitrary and subjective and unquantifiable your standards are.

>Tanya could have easily handled any or maybe all the other objectives necessary for the defense of Teigenhoff, but she chose to 1v1 that crazy bitch Mary.
Do you think Mary would have allowed her the option of not engaging with her? Alternatively, do you think anyone would come out of the confrontation with Mary alive? Letting her run unchecked would otherwise mean devastation of the Imperial contingent at her hands.

Well, I don't really expect anyone to change their moral system over a Yea Forums post, no. I'm just laying out why if you have a moral compass where killing people remorselessly is bad, like most people, it would be inconsistent to consider Tanya to be faultless. Clearly this is not a problem with you, you may carry on.

I've not said I consider her faultless, in fact, I've stated that she is intentionally not written perfect and that we would hardly empathize with characters that are written faultless. I've copped to the fact that she does not go out of her way to do good and I've described her portrayal as morally realistic.
I also do not attribute an attempt to change peoples moral system to your posts, but rather an intent to discuss the artistic work here and present why you consider Tanya to be depicted as evil within it. To that end you see people bringing up her actions and intentions as presented in the book, but you base your arguments on your personal dissatisfaction with her emotional response. I can't even say that you quote her emotional response itself because you've admitted that we cannot quantify what an appropriate emotional response to be considered moral is, so it just falls back onto your personal feeling that it is insufficient to be so, which makes it an inherently subjective point rather than an objective discussion of what is presented in the work.

I don't think there's is anything wrong with making a subjective point, especially when it is impossible to discuss the topic at hand objectively, given that the evaluation of the morality of a character is by definition a fundamentally subjective process.

There's nothing wrong, but there's also the question of why anyone should care.
No one even has to say "I disagree with you".
All they have to do is say "Nice blogpost, I don't care what you think."
So in the end the question is, why bother if you're not gonna try to make a point?

Is this proper language for a middle aged business man/little girl?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Youjo Senki Movie - 00 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_00.14.02_[2019.09.16_17.48.21].jpg (1920x1080, 123K)

It's a point, even if it's subjective. If you don't care, feel free to tell me how nice my blogpost is.

So, what's considered the best subs then? Is it still HorribleSubs despite things like that pic?

Crunchyroll, probably.

That's HorribleSubs.

Why am I seeing so many /gfg/ images everywhere else all of a sudden?

Carlo retweeted them like twice.
I started playing it a while ago just because it seems like if any mobage ever has a YS crossover that would be it and I want a cute Tanya raifu. But for all we know Carlo actually abandoned YS.

Stop whining about ethics and post cute duck

does someone have the not sample version

Attached: 1544219791743.jpg (800x567, 90K)

Sorry I only have a sexy potato.

Attached: 1566873816762.png (2400x1600, 2.6M)

A vegetable is fine too

Attached: b227f4a1e40b14ee42c4dc7ecf21e1e8.jpg (885x885, 97K)

i, as an external reader, enjoyed your little discussion until you two decided to stop it to talk about how you dont care about the other opinion

Attached: irritated.png (663x289, 48K)

I'm happy to have contributed to your being mildly entertained for a bit user.

Attached: 1548233676815.png (778x805, 452K)

You can't continue to argue about points that have been refuted.

Tanya at the end of S1
>I have finally realized that humans are not rational actors. Hatred drives people to do stupid things that are ultimately detrimental to them. Our failure to destroy the French army completely will only allow the conflict to continue, fuelled by hatred, not rational concerns.
Tanya in the movie
>FUCK COMMIES and FUCK THIS LENIN STATUE

Attached: 1334329164853.jpg (600x623, 66K)

It's like TNG Picard vs. Movie Picard in a sense, though to be fair Tanya does at the time assume that communist mentality drives the enemy army and their morale which does make the psy-ops more sensical.

you are confusing human conflict with pest control

Where is that one with the shadow dick?

Cuack

Attached: 947539.jpg (540x304, 18K)

oh so i wasn't the only one who noticed that

Crazy duck I wanna fuq

The movie just gives me super blue balls for another season.

Attached: i_can_explain_by_kawacy_dbc77ym-fullview.jpg (600x958, 112K)

I started playing it because I saw a thread about it on /h/.

Attached: 1565052664224.jpg (601x1199, 111K)

GOOD LUCK LITTLE DUCK!

Attached: 1557865323246.jpg (4096x2900, 1.96M)

Seriously. She's a terrible soldier. Maybe if she gets more experience she'll be a threat but until then she ain't shit.

Oh all the design choices, WHY did they do that to assistant?

Understanding what it means to be a soldier would require her to drop her retarded rageboner for Tanya since she'd have to recognize her and her fathers fight as a justified killing between two enemy combatants where her father fully had the intent to do the same to Tanya.

Honestly I like it better than the generic pretty girl looks they all have in the manga.

But, look at it user! Look at it!

Cringe really fucking hard at her and this thread

I mostly look at pic related and wish they had infinite time and money instead.

Attached: 1564774706329.jpg (1800x903, 451K)

I think it's good that she acted like a rash idiot here, this way she got a good teachable moment by being defeated by her nemesis. I'm hoping she'll get that there character development and come back a bigger threat later. LN spoilers on Mary?

Welp, there goes that.

She sticks around for a long time in the LN, don't worry.

It's like having to put down a rabid dog.

Carlo likes writing characters that idiots mistake for something else and then writing the actual something else they mistook them for. He does this for Tanya twice. Once with Mary Sue for what people in-universe like Rerugen mistake her for, and the second time with Polish Cake for what some readers and most secondaries mistake her for.

Sexy slovenly slav.

and yes im the threadly poster.

Attached: 438c5ceba202ede699abbd3f0d83f0be.jpg (715x1000, 422K)

He said cute ducks, not abominations.
Please, at least spoiler it.

hey bud

I'm not against lolis in usual but jesus this is just horrifying. I don't know if it is the vulgar bikini, the weird tan, both, but this is just so goddamn disgusting to me.

Attached: 1553127409991.jpg (1000x533, 95K)

>Tanlined Tanya
Neat

Yeah, only weirdos like that picture.

Attached: t8zyh1i281k31.jpg (640x900, 156K)

>Tan lines
>weird

Attached: CBB012DE-8E13-4255-AE61-082F709EE81D.jpg (1305x612, 95K)

But Kurt only showed us thus far that he's a fan of Distance. For all the flak he got, that's still some good shit.

Apart from the tan itself looking pretty digusting, the lines are also mismatched, because they originate from a swimsuit but then have her in a completely different bikini.

She looks like a potato. I like that.

Attached: dbn7du2-18748610-f39f-4d96-b885-17b445f2b397.jpg (1000x717, 418K)

she is what she eats

I guess Tanya is going to turn into a potato soon then...

Attached: cropped-1920-1080-811350.png (1920x1080, 2.31M)

Well yeah.
So she can show off said lines.
Otherwise what’s the point in getting them?

just wait for the mandatory ova beach episode. this swimsuit will become cannon.

Attached: loria.webm (1920x1080, 611K)

Was this guy supposed to be based on a real dude?

Wrong.

Attached: 1568450985519.jpg (850x776, 570K)

Stop speed reading.

Attached: 1567091838475.png (2400x1600, 2.38M)

I still don't know how to feel about the anime's addition of the ahoge.

Why are you responding to me?

Not the guy, but because of the ahoge I reckon.

What does the ahoge have to do with my post you fucking speed reader?

>Studio Tar's doujinshi becomes canon
I wish.

I'm not that other guy, I'm just saying he's talking about the ahoge in your pic. Settle down user we're all friends here.

Attached: 1538480062813.jpg (1688x864, 137K)

This. Eradicating reds is a service to your fellow man, nature, and God.

But user, they're just poor rubes who got conscripted by stalin and don't even know what a proletariat is.

Attached: 1565951377430.jpg (512x466, 152K)

Death is a saving grace from subjugation of Communism.

Attached: 1473594232217.png (1140x969, 1.28M)

>wrong
>post skimpy swimsuit
you want it to be true just as much as i do

Attached: 0227d193e3ef86b19c0b08fddd84a125b9a5f732r120481536v2_hq.jpg (1024x768, 60K)

Keep them exactly where they are, she wouldn't dare kills civilians and make her look bad.

>mary sue
more like mary jew

Attached: christchan.jpg (1280x720, 218K)

reminder

Attached: 1491533915855.jpg (900x506, 99K)

Namd pls?

Wake up duckies

Attached: youjo senki tanya wake up.webm (1280x720, 1.67M)

i don't know why albedo is so angry here, just 2 men of business having a respectable discussion

>subhuman commies already established
>Stalin
>I-16 planes
>some non-ww1 bomber
>Panzer III's
>reverse Barbarossa
>>its totally WW1 guys!

>stanlin
>that obvious reference of lenin

>stanlin

"is tanya libertarian?" the worst thread in the history of Forums, closed by a moderator after 2 pages of lukewarm debate,

Girls play wrestle too!

Attached: youjo senki tanya mary sue beat ryona.webm (710x400, 2.82M)

So at what point do they start firing friendship beams at each other and making unholy non-romantic platonic best friend yuri babies with each other?

Just like one of my pajama parties

Attached: youjo senki tanya shoot mary sue.webm (640x360, 2.76M)

Honestly, after reading vol 6 I can understand why the other soldiers would want to shoot Mary in her stupid face

Attached: yareyare.png (309x861, 73K)

>Anime only
The circumstances are little different in the LN, but she sends those guys to a pillbox and they end up dead too.

No mention of their death in the LN.

Did Tanya died?

being tanya is suffering. everyone shits on her for being evil, but remember that the general staff basically BLACKED her at every opportunity. Id hate everyone too

Attached: Three men trick CUTE loli AND banish her .webm (640x576, 2.58M)

>It's what idiots whose only understanding of fascism comes from Hearts of Iron 4 think fascism is
People who play HoI3-4 unironically understand them better than the chucklefucks labelling this generic "Evil Empire" fascistic.

Attached: [Ughs externally].jpg (1920x1080, 857K)

I want Aoi Yuuki to call me a filthy commie while she whips me.

It’s WW2 is WW1 never happened.

>English book releases months between
I wish I could use Ereader and be able to pay attention. Can’t read books on a screen so always buy them.

It’s heavily implied and obvious if you re read it. The anime spelled it out for brainlets like yourself.

commies arnt people and killing them is pragmatic.

>Gentlemen, I dislike war

Attached: 1557997648664.jpg (1920x1080, 164K)

Mary Sue is not cute and therefore I hate her.

What the fuck do you think happened to russia during WWI? do you think communism appeared out of nowhere on 1944 or what?

She ate those fucking bullets. Her hate was for Tanya was so strong that she refused to die.

I find it amusing that Tanya in Isekai Quartet is probably the happiest she'll ever be and should actually be the one most reluctant to leave.

>watched the movie in theatres
>had to listen to some crunchyroll shit
>at least the acoustics and the sound direction in the theatre were god tier
>watch BD release with friends
>there's section of Tanya and her soldiers telling you to not be a asshole in the movie theatre, etc

I'm kinda pissed they cut that out in the NA theatre release, fucking crunchyroll.

Attached: 1539766248983.gif (468x468, 197K)

the destroy most of Msocow in their fight and Tanya gets back up and puts about 4 or 5 bullets in mary sue-san and is about to put one in her brain before Mary Sue gets Being X Machina'd away by her commander before tanya can pull the trigger and kill someone 2 feet away from her fucking SOMEHOW

shut the fuck up commie

Attached: persona hitler get smoked.jpg (1220x1440, 292K)

Mary Sue is cute but I still hate her

Because they want to believe they were the reason WW2 was won and completely ignore the fact that it was the Russians taking Berlin that made the Nazi's capitulate.

Don't want to trigger fat weebs.

>YFW most 'Muricans wouldn't be able to handle being told to shut the fuck up and enjoy a movie without disturbing the rest of the theatre

If there's one reason I'm glad I don't live there, it's because I don't have to put up with obnoxious people or people who clap and shout during movies. How the fuck does that not bother most American cinema-goers?

Anal full nelson her in front of her army.

They also had to be really careful with her because she is both a skilled user of explosion magic and an excellent leader so she had the potential to overshadow many other characters.

We can't handle being told not to shoot schoolchildren, what makes you think you can tell us to be polite?

Which subs are more accurate, SWS or HS?

Aoi Yuuki femdom in her Tanya voice.

streamable.com/uozmn

Attached: 1567382442795.jpg (960x1706, 139K)

Attached: 3c4.png (595x659, 391K)

I'll waste as many lives of my compatriots only to capture her and to give her a headpat.

Evacuate the city, then use my forces to launch a counterattack on her lines of supply and communications, forcing her to retreat to avoid being cut off.

Attached: NBOfE07.png (1708x1101, 3.5M)

I firmly blame the Jews in Britain, American leadership, and Russia for the loss of WW2. Fucking kikes.

But if you miss your shot, you have to deal with that fucking dog laughing at you.

Festive duck.

Attached: x4a18n79m2k31.png (640x963, 1.04M)

you point your dick to the sky and while your stream makes it an impressive 5 inches you only succeed in pissing on your self,
oh well you tried

Attached: 1562115010205.jpg (1920x1080, 149K)

More festive duck.

Attached: 1562718304486.jpg (736x920, 97K)

Yes, chief of the NKVD under Stalin, comrade Lavrentiy Beria.

>fictional WW2
>not Germany and not USSR are ebil
>not Japan is a peaceful country that dindu nuffin
Yaaawn

Watching at this speed shouldn't even be possible.

God works in mysterious ways.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavrentiy_Beria#Sexual_predator